Welcome to Gaia! ::

Velvet Overkill's Husband

Partying Cat

Reki signed as he was released, giving a short nod as he quickly took into possession, Ai's chain leash. The guards released or soon after and well, before he had a chance to pull her closer to him she had already tried to bite one of them.

"HA! Touch me again and i'll chew your leg off shred your wife with a cheese grader and devour your children you mother..."

She was then yanked to the ground harshly as Reki twitched his eye to her sudden outburst,

" Damnit! Can't you learn to shut your mouth? "

He rubbed his temples with his left hand as he watched Ai look in Gorta's direction when he offered her food. She gave his silver hair an overlook as her attention fell on that of his white feathers,

".....Are...you...offering..yourself to me to eat?....I do like chicken.....especially the wings..."

She spoke getting hyped up as her tail began to flag the air as she pulled Reki forward as she stood nose to nose with Gorta. Reki exclaimed, yanking her down as he gave the man a slight bow,

" Excuse her...she still has the mind of a...well....she is a chimera after all....it's my fault she is this outrageous.."

He signed, poking her with his shoe as she pawed at Gorta's leg, as if testing how much fat he had.

Demonic Lunatic

Fyrethil let out a sigh as the man vanished and he calmed down as well. The flame that surrounded his body seemed to be sucked right back in through his pores. Slowly, he sheathed his blade and looked down at the children, a smile growing on his face.

"You are a very brave boy, I admire that a great deal. We have an orphanage inside the palace for kids who no longer have a home, they are all friendly and there are people coming in to adopt them all the time, would you like to go?" he asked. He didn't want to force them to do anything, but he also didn't want them to go back out there where they'd be in danger.
Taku stood up and looked at Fyre for a moment then looked at the children. "Would you like that? You'll get a new home in no time." They all looked at eachothe rbefore nodding. Taku smiled a bit then looked at Fyre and nodded, he wouldn't go to the orphanage himself for he didn't like the idea of being adopted by new parents.

Demonic Lunatic

Gorta only raised an eyebrow yet again and with a snap of his fingers, a small rain cloud appeared over Ai's head and poured rain down on her for a few seconds. "You don't want to eat me, unless you want to eat the scales underneath my skin...believe me, your teeth wouldn't break through those, I'm offering you some FOOD, cooked, baked, however you like it and whatever you want. Now, I assume you want some chicken...?"

This...whatever she is...is very odd, indeed, I hope she doesn't cause anymore trouble in Phoenicia...or I might be catching hell from Fyrethil.
How long had I've been traveling? The question kept running through Karel's mind every four hours as the road before never seemed to stop ending. The images of his tribe cut down before the might of the brigands flashed through his mind every now and then as well. He was tired, and sleep deprived, the screams of his people dying in mercy, he wished he was deaf to drown out the agony, the crying, the death. Something inside of him though told him to keep moving, he wanted to bring back his tribe, by creating a new one and seeking vegeance on the bandits.

It had been the fourth night, and now Karel was thirsty and the game from his hunting had run out, he was sure in that in his mind he was destined to die. "Father Sky and Mother Moon have forsaken my tribe and me to this destiny," he said weakly, before he slowly collapsed onto the ground, his vision grew blurry, his mouth went dry, this was it, "Mother, Father, I'll be joining you soon," were his final words before he blacked out.

Demonic Lunatic

Fyre smiled and nodded then knelt down. He'd heard the doubts in the lycan boy's thoughts and let out slight sigh. "I'm sure you'll all be happy...now, simply follow me and I'll show you where it is."

He stood and began walking, making sure that they were at least walking next to him before he proceeded any farther. They hadn't gone very far from the palace, so it was easy to find it, not only that but it was easily the tallest building or series of buildings around.

They entered again through the front doors and took an immediate left. The door all the way at the end of the hall was the one they were going into. He opened the door and the woman behind the counter nearby smiled at him.

"Good day, m'lord, what brings you here?"

"I have some new orphans Leyena..."

Partying Cat

Reki signed in relief when the rain cloud began to pour down on Ai, she defiantly didn't like water. Especially if it was cold. Ai on the other hand began to moan, whimpering some what as she shook her head spontaneously, attempting to get the cloud from over her head.

" Stop stop! Make it stop!....I didn't really want to eat you..I was..Um...joking..yeah..thats what I was doing..."

She spoke, rolling on her back as she went into that of a formal dog submission. She wagged her tail lowly to ground, giving another comment on her last words,

"..Well....then again I am mixed with dragon so their is the possibility that I could chew through your skin..."

She muttered to herself as her eyes fell to the side then back to gazing up upon him, his silver hair seeming to illuminate with that of the sun's shadows.

"..Well..I did want to eat you but apparently..I can't...so um...can I have something more like...erm...Uh...steak?....."

She spoke, her head tilting as she still remained on her back. Her horns glinting as her eyes gazed to the two. She then muttered to herself,

"..With possibly one of your wings on the side...with some BBQ sauce..or cranberry....or maybe just cranberry...Yumm..cranberry..."

Her mouth began to moisten on the thought as she lavished the taste in her mind.

Demonic Lunatic

"I heard that," Gorta said immediately after she finished muttering to herself. "You're getting chicken, barbequed...since you so prefer it."

"CAPTAIN!"

Gorta rolled his eyes, getting irritated now. "What is it NOW?"

"We found a man unconscious in the outskirts of the city."

"Alright!" Gorta threw his arms up in indifference. "Bring him to the kitchen, we'll wake him up and feed HIM, too while we're at it." Then he led the way toward the kitchens without another word to anyone.

The guards exchanged glances and shrugged shuffling off to get the unconscious man.

Demonic Lunatic

((I'll be back guys.))
Taku had followed Fyre and the children followed him and all hid behind him when they saw the woman. Taku smiled at them to reassure them and then looked at the lady then to Fyre.

Partying Cat

OoC: Oh, Okay.

Ai gaze a so called shocked experssion as she stood back up, pulling at one of his feathers as she walked behind.

"..Ai quit that...do you want me to tie your hands behind your back or something?.."

Reki spoke, watching her try to yank one of his feathers off as she tilted her head to the side to look to him.

"..But they are so big..think of how satisfied I could be with just one of these big boys...I wouldn't have to find something to eat for about two to three days!..."

She exclaimed, shaking her head yet again as the rain cloud seemed to be drenching her whole attire. Reki signed, then twitched his right eye when Ai tripped over the chain and fell head first into a chair, her horns of course braced her fall as they plunged deep into the crafted wood. She used her foot to kick it off her head as she shook it, her attention falling upon that of the unconscious man that was soon brought into the same room as them.

"...Your feeding us him?....I don't eat people..they don't taste good..."

Ai fussed as she looked toward Gorta then to the man, Reki raised an eyebrow to that statement,

"..How would you know how people taste?.."

Ai blinked then responded,

"..Well once this guy got his arm cut off..by me of course...and well..I wanted to see how good it tasted...and comes to say..it doesn't taste good raw or cooked..human is just plan disgusting..."

Reki gave her a disturbed look,

" I don't know if I should be sorry I asked or insulted..."

Demonic Lunatic

"Well, then, children, I hope you enjoy your stay here," Leyena said with a friendly smile. "If you'll follow me, I'll show you where you'll sleep, we aren't very strict here and we have daily activities that you can partake in if you'd like to."

As Leyena took the other children around, Fyre turned to Taku. "So...you don't like it?" He said softly, he knew what was in the boy's mind, and he had just the idea for him.
The screams, they were still there, getting louder and louder as each gypsy cried out a death curdling scream, all in front of Karel, all he could do was to watch in horror as his father was beheaded and his mother taken away and most likely used for the bandits unsanitary deeds. Karel awoke, with a yelp. He was bathed in a cold sweat, panting heavily. It was only a nightmare, but the strongest one at that. He sighed heavily. "I'm alive, somehow," he said to himself, looking around amazed at the white sheets withe the soft bed supporting him. He wanted to get out and explore, but his clothes were gone, he felt a little disturbed but soon found a new suit for him to wear by the chair. He quickly donned the new outfit (( which is the outfit in the picture)), it was very elegant looking, something only that a person with money would put on. Karel felt a bit uncomfortable at first but quickly got over it as he opened the door from the bedroom.

He let out a gasp of amazement, the house was enormous, ceilings that touched the sky, with paintings stretching across them. Large ballroom stairwells, and even a fountain in the middle of the entrance.

"I would be amazed if I were you as well," a voice calmly said from behind.

Karel quickly jumped around reaching for his waist for his shamshir, but alas it wasn't there. Behind him was a man who looked to be in his late thirties if not a little older. "Did you save me?" was the only words he could utter.

The man began descending the stair well "My name is Duke Valtier, I serve the royal court in which the city you are in right now," he said calmly, Karel noticed he had a certain glow about him, "and to answer your question, yes I did save your life."

Karel gave a short polite bow, "then I must thank you for it, I promise I will leave as soon as I can, I am Karel Aurion and I am. . ."

"A gypsy," Valtier.

Karel was taken back, "Yes. . . how did. . .,"

"The mark of ascension given only to the chieftain's son, a very simplistic ritual. Yet," he paused stopping right in front of Karel, "simplicity has a way of winning the people's hearts, now before I hand you your shamshir will you do me the favor of answering some questions?"

Demonic Lunatic

"You're getting chicken!" Gorta called back behind him as they entered the kitchen and the chefs already had it ready. It was a full hen, and there was a second one waiting for Ai for after the first was devoured.

"There it is, now...enjoy it...anything for you?"

The question was directed toward Reki and he looked at the man with a tired and bored expression on his face. "We've got a lot in here."

Now, yet another guard was entering and walking toward Gorta. This time, the Siren didn't complain he only listened to what the guard had to say.

"Well, let Duke Valtier know to bring him down to the kitchen so that he can get some food in him."

The guard saluted and left the kitchen quickly.
Taku waved at the five children who left with the lady and smiled at them. He then frowned once again and looked at Fyre. He then shook his head, "I do not wish new parents." He looked down a bit sadly and turned his head away still a bit unsure about the phoenix king or prince. He wished his father or mother was with him to tell him what to do. He had only stayed with the children to help them find a good place to stay and this orphanage was good for them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff