Extra gold?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 13, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

ChibiChrissi
DarbtheAmayzering
ChibiChrissi
Chrissi is carried in in a cage, growling and snarling like a mad dog. The young kitsune-akki's eyes burn with rage.

"Let me go, you fiends! I'll transform if I must!"

Shut up And lay down or i will be forced to make you feel more pain then you have ever imagined!....Damn experiments always so whiney

"Experiment, huh? You freak... You'll not get away with this!"

Purple smoke swirls around Chrissi in the cage. You can barely see the her body, which seems to be growing...

Hmmm i don't like your attitude -=he inserts several of the syringes into a traquilizer gun=- say goodbye to life as you know it -=fires three into the kitsune=-
DarbtheAmayzering
ChibiChrissi
DarbtheAmayzering
ChibiChrissi
Chrissi is carried in in a cage, growling and snarling like a mad dog. The young kitsune-akki's eyes burn with rage.

"Let me go, you fiends! I'll transform if I must!"

Shut up And lay down or i will be forced to make you feel more pain then you have ever imagined!....Damn experiments always so whiney

"Experiment, huh? You freak... You'll not get away with this!"

Purple smoke swirls around Chrissi in the cage. You can barely see the her body, which seems to be growing...

Hmmm i don't like your attitude -=he inserts several of the syringes into a traquilizer gun=- say goodbye to life as you know it -=fires three into the kitsune=-

Two miss, but one hits. You can see her form instantly shrinking back into the young girl.
"Ehhh... purple toaster..."
She collapses.
"They're coming to take me away... ha ha..."
And now for the other girl-=he places a single dart in the gun turning to the other girl and firing=- now time to watch the fun -=he sits infront of the two cages in a lawn chair with a clipboard and some popcorn=-
The bright red haired girl sat in the corner of her cage quietly. She wrapped her arms arounhd her legs hugging them to her chest. She was quiet, hoping not to be noticed. Her eyes glared daggers at the scientist.
Rinelle cringed in pain and yelled out. She panicked.

((What is supposed to happen?))
Tokyna
The bright red haired girl sat in the corner of her cage quietly. She wrapped her arms arounhd her legs hugging them to her chest. She was quiet, hoping not to be noticed. Her eyes glared daggers at the scientist.

-=He glares at Tokyna=- You are next you realize enjoy the show until its your turn -=a computer flicks on in the backround and the capsule((see first post)) glows and there is movement inside=-
She growled but remained silen leaning back against the cage bars. She then looked at the glowing capsule curiously raising a brow. "What's that?" she finally spoke up.
Tokyna
She growled but remained silen leaning back against the cage bars. She then looked at the glowing capsule curiously raising a brow. "What's that?" she finally spoke up.

Hmmm on its another experiment auto activating...-=A few robotic arms drop down and start to operate on the form inside the liquid inside turns from a light green to a red within seconds making it much to cloudy to see inside=-
DarbtheAmayzering

hmm either it was the Lizard/Hercules beetle or the horse/armadillo or the dragonfly/fish dna "mixer". yes i believe those were the three i fired...It only stings for the first few seconds...thats when it starts to burn...

Chrissi's eyes suddenly widen.
"Huh... nn... AAAAAUGH!!"
She screams in pain.
"何*?!"
Her eyes glow green.
"Ku... 糞**!"

*"Nani?!"; "What?!"
**"Kuso!"; "Crap!" (Well, okay, it's actually the... other... word...)
ChibiChrissi
DarbtheAmayzering

hmm either it was the Lizard/Hercules beetle or the horse/armadillo or the dragonfly/fish dna "mixer". yes i believe those were the three i fired...It only stings for the first few seconds...thats when it starts to burn...

Chrissi's eyes suddenly widen.
"Huh... nn... AAAAAUGH!!"
She screams in pain.
"何*?!"
Her eyes glow green.
"Ku... 糞**!"

*"Nani?!"; "What?!"
**"Kuso!"; "Crap!" (Well, okay, it's actually the... other... word...)

-=flips out a notepad and begins to take notes=- i'm very intrested to see how this will turn out...could you give me a quote i might be able to use in my research when its published?-= he speaks very cynical at this point=-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff