Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith_goddess_of_fury
Nylos
Faith_goddess_of_fury
*glares at her sister that had survived* no one shall escape.....alive..... twisted *she got frustrated with the force feild that she put up and began to use her powers to destroy it* you will die....by my hands...

::finnally finishes healing the major organs and almost colapses out of exhaustion. he tunrs to see faith andglares:: what the hell is your probalem why do you want us dead
*giggles* why would i want you alive? *but then she gets thrown back from the blast of energy from her sister and wipes some of her blood away. she gets even more upset and grabs her sister, wrapping her fingers around her throat tightly and her hands glowed more* you will die JAQUE!!! And so will everyone else!

over my alive body
::hunter at that point walks away from the two girl his eyes still black with evil and malice simply drivin by the want to kill::
girly1neko
Naoya1
girly1neko
*babe was scared and geting cold she wanted to get out she ran around she got seperated from the group in her stupid moments she could hear a small voice and wondered if she should go to it she could hear water dripping from the pipes* hello *she whispered as she walked over when she looked in the room there was a bunch of dead bodies she screamed while trying to find they way out* help dead things

Hearing a scream Naoya felll off his chair, and ran towards her,"hey everything okay?" he looked at the bodies,"Guess not..."
*she hid behind him* i think that one is still alive and is eating them *she makes a barfing noise* yuck kill it *she pushes him towards the room*

"Gahh...fine fine,." he poked it,"Yup still alive, It's moving," he poked it again to make sure."Yup." he sighed and ducked behind it cracking it's neck,"All done, anythign else?"
Nylos
SpikeStar
Faith! You shall die from this day!

((i think i just killed her and smotherd the other girl. ive gone insane and now will proceed to kill people biggrin ))

Not u too Nyos!
Nylos
::hunter smilled with cruel intintions the blood was finialy getting to him a claw jutted out from the floor and grabbed fatih from behin throing her agains a wall. three swords apeard on the wall and cut her in half at the waits neck and legs the another spear went threw her heart::
die
::evilness glowed in the boys eyes as he looked back at the girl and a hand came from under her and began to smother her:: die

(looks at him wide eyed and falls dead* ((yay! i died...i wasn't ready yet but oh well!!)) *her soul comes out and her real body forms on the floor. the other little girl screamed in horror* no!! no! *and died. Faith looked up and wondered* what the...*but looked down as massive amounts of blood poured from her body* Jaque..I'm so sorry.....*she then fell to the floor as blood surrounded her* ((ok..goddesses aren't supposed to die but oh well ^^))
Nylos
::hunter smilled with cruel intintions the blood was finialy getting to him a claw jutted out from the floor and grabbed fatih from behin throing her agains a wall. three swords apeard on the wall and cut her in half at the waits neck and legs the another spear went threw her heart::
die
::evilness glowed in the boys eyes as he looked back at the girl and a hand came from under her and began to smother her:: die
*she watches in horror and runs away trying to find a hiding spot but not near the room of dead bodies she was weak and couldnt fight for herself she sat in between to walls and pulls her knees into her chest and hold her hat on to her head*
*uses magic power ON EVERYBODY TO KNOCK THEM ALL THROUGH THE WALLS*
Naoya1
girly1neko
Naoya1
girly1neko
*babe was scared and geting cold she wanted to get out she ran around she got seperated from the group in her stupid moments she could hear a small voice and wondered if she should go to it she could hear water dripping from the pipes* hello *she whispered as she walked over when she looked in the room there was a bunch of dead bodies she screamed while trying to find they way out* help dead things

Hearing a scream Naoya felll off his chair, and ran towards her,"hey everything okay?" he looked at the bodies,"Guess not..."
*she hid behind him* i think that one is still alive and is eating them *she makes a barfing noise* yuck kill it *she pushes him towards the room*

"Gahh...fine fine,." he poked it,"Yup still alive, It's moving," he poked it again to make sure."Yup." he sighed and ducked behind it cracking it's neck,"All done, anythign else?"
*stares at him* are you going to kill me?? sweatdrop stressed
SpikeStar

"Ow...that hurt I didn't even do anything yet..."
SpikeStar

::when he should have ent threw a wall he fell into the shadows and into another room. he took note of the magic and began to search for the source of it stoping if he thought he smelt someone::neko
::he turns and sees the girl and begins to walk towards her with a grin::

Eloquent Fatcat

*she got up as the boy walked away and smiled* heh heh...*her fangs came down and she wiped her self off watching her sister collaspse. she held her body and touched her lightly* poor faith...they got you so easily....*she vanished her sisters body and looked to the sky* you'll come back soon..i know it...you always do...and you come back...much worse....*she looked down and headed outside. still bleeding lightly she flew up to the sky and headed somewhere far off* ((ok..it was all fun but i guess I'll go to another rp..later guys! pm me if you wanna rp again sometime 3nodding ))
Naoya1
SpikeStar

"Ow...that hurt I didn't even do anything yet..."

(uses magic to make his insides explode)
girly1neko
Naoya1
girly1neko
Naoya1
girly1neko

*stares at him* are you going to kill me?? sweatdrop stressed

"heh?" he looked at her face full of fright, and smiled,"Nope, I'm nto a killer, murder, but a demon that I am, although I'm a nice one, beleive it or not."
Nylos
SpikeStar

::when he should have ent threw a wall he fell into the shadows and into another room. he took note of the magic and began to search for the source of it stoping if he thought he smelt someone::neko
*stares wid eyed* yikes *digs at the wall and crawls through and runs away* hes a sike *keeps running trying to find another hiding place*
Nylos
SpikeStar

(which girl?)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas