Welcome to Gaia! ::

"ok u could help us if u want i guess"walks up 2 one of the big guys winks at him then does a high kick rite on his jaw knocking him out and looking at the other guy and smirks and trips him and kicks him in his face and walks back to kenji.
"sry their were 3 guys one was hiding in the back notice the new girl and goes opens the door for her.
*looks around a corner and sees the brawl* it looks like this new school is a bit more violent than i expected...
*walks around the campus looking around* "i wonder if this place could get any worse..." *walks over to the wall and sits against it*
Empress Kurama
*walks around campus, looking a little unsure of herself, clutching her bag*
Hey, I'm Jessi. Welcome to the fray. *turns towards the 3 guys attacking fang and kenji* *kicks the third guy in the balls* *cracks his jaw with an uppercut*
harusame900
"sry their were 3 guys one was hiding in the back notice the new girl and goes opens the door for her.
*bows slightly* thank you...*looks at the guys he fought* umm...are they gonna be okay??
((Empress Kurama...what did possess you to go out with my younger brother? O_o...I swear...that kinda freaked me out...))

*Sees the big softy and doesnt feel pity for him*

Well hen girl...if yer gonna hang round...then might as well take care of that big 'un
winks at her "no problem i would watch out for guys like that they will umm rimp u."walks with her to her locker watching for more guys like him."oh and he'll be fine."
*sees all these other students that just dont care and sees one big guy walking up...he looks kinda like he is the biggest guy round here...and if its his waist line we talk about he is...>< he walks up with 4 bodyguards and 2 girlfriends*

Hm? How the hell does a guy that sloapy lookin get two good lookin girls like that?
Yeah, believe me girl, at this place, they won't even think twice before , well, raping you.... believe me.... *whispers* i found out the hard way
Kenji_Sasaki
((Empress Kurama...what did possess you to go out with my younger brother? O_o...I swear...that kinda freaked me out...))

*Sees the big softy and doesnt feel pity for him*

Well hen girl...if yer gonna hang round...then might as well take care of that big 'un

((You mean Kokuji?? even i don't know...))
*sees the big guy coming toward her, he mutters something and lifts up her skirt slightly, anger overrushes kurama as she slaps him*PERVERT!!*she kicks him in the balls, knocking him to the floor* umm...did i just do that??
*The big guy just looks at Kurama and Kenji lays on the ground*

Ow...><
"well yeah but he got back up." round kicks his body guards and high kicks the big guy in the jaw breaking his teeth and knocking him out"he doesn't need those.
*looks at total recal* really? *inches a bit closer to harasume* there are really guys that do that here??
*Looks at Jessi from the ground and feels sorry for her slightly and gets up knowing that he deserves what he got for being a pervert*

Hmmm...Hey! Dont leave me outta all the action! ^_^

*Kenji runs the oppisite way and bumps into the fat guy with his two girlfriends and the bodyguards throw Kenji like a frisby towards Fang and Jessi*

@_@ lil help...please?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces