Aleksander. 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 1 ]
Annastasia. 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 3 ]
Both. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Neither. 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
They're creepy as fawk, yo. 0.17857142857143 17.9% [ 5 ]
There's a Hobo in the Closet. .-. 0.60714285714286 60.7% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 > >>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Slamming her empty glass on the bar counter, Qiu knocked her head back and vibrantly exhaled a liquor-y breath. It’d been quite a while since her last proper glass of booze, so she declared – right when she entered the bar – that she’d drink the place out of inventory. Or until she passed out cold. Whichever came first. The succubus had a high tolerance for the stuff, though, so there was a good chance the bar would be cleaned out before the night was over.

Keep up, Val! she cheered on, reaching out to raise the bottom of Valerie’s glass to help the woman finish the last of her drink. They were each on their third glass, having just found the lounge after exploring the inn for a bit. Qiu still couldn’t understand why the place wasn’t their first destination after settling in their rooms, but she hadn’t complained – not when a certain vampire still occupied her still-carnivorous thoughts. Aleksander had somehow managed to escape her earlier by drawing up some excuse or another. Seeing the desperation was every bit satisfying for Qiu, so she’d let him off easy, but not before swearing to herself that she’d corner him again later. She was far from through with him. In the meantime, it couldn’t hurt finding a toy to play with. She could feel at least two new presences in the building.

More people coming in. Turning her head toward the door, she hoped that they’d soon find company in these newcomers.

Bashful Genius

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

User Image

"Had i been able to control it...."
Mood: Content Apparel: Casual clothes Location:

Adelina stops when she hears someone on the first floor. At that time she heard footsteps leading up the stairs and she didnt know what to do. she was going to open the door but the key wouldnt go in. she hated werewolves her grandfather had died to one and she knew that stench from anywhere. come on.... come on. she tried to open the door again but she was to startled to push the key all the way in. She gave up when she heard the lady at the counter give them keys. ok adey.... just act natural... and walk the other way... he wont know what you are. She froze when she saw the green eyed man. She could not sense anything off him to give her a clue of what creature he could be. But she didnt want to find out. Adelina turned towards her door pretending to unlock it. hoping they would just pass by

"....They would still be alive...."

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
                                            User Image

apparel xxxxx mood: relaxed xxxxx with: qiu xxxxx location: bar

"Mmmff!" She protested, unintelligibly, as Qiu tipped her glass of scotch up higher the moment she'd raised it to her lips, practically drowning her in her insistence that she catch up.

And alright, Valerie didn't want to be outdone... But she could only drink so fast!

There wasn't much scotch left though, thankfully, and she gulped the last of it down in just a few seconds, lightly slamming the empty glass down on the bar counter. "There. Round four?" Valerie grinned, and without waiting for her friend's answer (which she already knew) lifted a hand to capture the bartender's attention so that they could order another drink each.

Valerie wasted no time before she started in on the fourth glass, the burn no longer bothering her. "Any potential victims?" The redhead answered, swiveling around on the barstool to see if anyone showed up. She didn't need to have sex- unlike Qiu, who was constantly on the lookout- but if there was someone promising... Who knew where it might lead?

She was almost the right amount of drunk to consider it.

Loiterer

spacespacespacespace█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████
spacespacespace❶ ❷ ❸ sea▬▬▬▬▬ sea▬▬▬▬▬ sea▬▬▬▬▬ sea▬▬▬▬▬ sea▬▬▬▬▬

spacespacespacespace*seaseaxx▉ ▉ ▉
space You know, 》 ✴❜. being a Witcher •• ░░ ! isn't half bad
space space spac I'm XX just XX a XX Twenty-Three year old ゝspace guy, XX but i sure as hell XX will fight XX to the end
spacespacespac■ ■ sea■ ■ sea■ ■ sea■ ■ sea■ ■ sea■ ■
User Image
"They call me Lucian. The Witcher."

As Lucian wandered around the first floor, his eyes his eyes met a female, about a head shorter than him, looking like she would rather be anywhere than around a Witcher. He froze too, and there was an awkward period of about two seconds as the two stared, Adelina fearfully and Lucian blankly. When he had washed up in his room, he tried to get rid of any hint of the creatures he had just killed with potions specifically for this, but perhaps he didn't do an excellent job.

Pausing to let his senses pick up on what she was, he understood she was a witch, but he wanted to make sure. Putting on the most kind tone he could, the male took two steps towards the female. "I don't bite. Would you like some help with your door? " he asked, before moving in, and turning the key for her. In that event, he could definitely sense it. She was partially a witch. "See you around."

Turning on his heel, he headed down to the bar, maybe to ease his nerves a bit. He didn't plan to drink too much, but would like to relax for the first time since he had arrived at the inn. Taking a seat on a stool a couple away from two girls, he quietly asked the bartender for something decently strong, and began sizing up the people with him in the room. One was human, one was. . .
                                                  His thoughts were cut off when he felt two more people enter. A human, and another werewolf. "Not another one." he sighed, nearly inaudibly, before turning back to his drink.

sp`➠ I'll keep fighting.
space space Even if it kills me. . . spacespacespace xxx
With: Valerie, Qiu

Bashful Genius

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

User Image

Mood: Content Apparel: Casual clothes Location: Bar Company: Lucian, Qui, Valerie.

Adelina froze when she heard another person heading for her and when she looked up she saw a boy. Well not a boy a man but she didnt care as she stared at him. He looked annoyed, but then again she was never good at reading people. As she stood there staring at the boy who was taller then her she wondered what he was. ok... what are you? she practically glared at him.... without glaring. When he started walking towards her and asked if she needed help she tensed, only to see he unlocked the door for her. He had shuffled off before adelina was able to ask his name or even thank him. so as he left the hallway she just whispered a thank you and went into her room away from the werewolf. Can't be a scaredy cat adey.... you have an entire army just outside the inn... She scoffed at the thought. And i didnt even have to use blood. She sighed and layed on the bed hoping to catch a few minutes of sleep before calling for dinner. She then stood up after not being able to fall asleep and went down stairs to the bar. Might as well drink.. She opens the bar door and starts walking inside when she sees the man who helped her. i should find out more about him... something seems off about him. She walks to the bar stool only one chair away from him but makes sure to not be near the succubus and her friend.As adelina sits on the stool she asks for a beer. She still had that bottle of vodka in her room but she felt that she didnt need to get drunk while investigating."Hello..." Her voice wavered when she spoke, she cleared her throat before continuing. "Thank you for helping me with the door. I'm adelina...." She puts her hand out to shake, and takes a sip of her beer with the other.

Ooc~ sorry guys i had to edit it my bad razz ~

Sparkly Hunter

User Image
"Please," Wyatt said in his demanding prince-like tone. "I would be insulted if you didn't take this." He ended the sentence with a smile and pushing the bag towards her. In the same motion he also took the key in his hand and put it away in his white cloak. Then, he gave her the answer to her question. "Actually, I will need one thing if it isn't to much trouble." He stopped for a moment as if to think about something, his wording perhaps. It wasn't long however, he started back without giving anyone a chance to speak. "From time to time my guards will stop by to ask where I am. Please, send them my way when they do. They..." He paused and laughed a little, covering his mouth with the back-side of his fingers then started his sentence again. "have a problem not knowing where I am." He moved his hand back down to his sides and gave her a kind warm smile.

With that he then turned and walked away from the counter, going in to what he presumed was the bar. Not a place he would normally go but he was on an adventure and was away from home so he wanted to experience what he could out of his journey. "Also," He stopped in the doorway and turned to look at the girl at the counter. "Please, see to it my new friend gets the right medical attention. He doesn't appear to be in the best of health." He smiled. turned and walked in to the bar, leaving her with his order. He wasn't trying to come off as rude or demanding it was just the life style he was used to living.

With that out of the way he entered the bar fully and went to a table in the center of the room. he pulled a chair out and sat down, carefully folding his hands together in his lap like he was taught to do when in public. He ordered water and started to drink it carefully, ignoring any oncoming looks of strangeness he might be receiving.
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The fourth glass went down just as quickly as the previous rounds, faster even, since she felt someone approaching. Swirling the last drop around in her cup, Qiu flashed a sly smile at the air before turning her eyes on the door, expression now bewitchingly welcoming. Yes, came her low response when a male stepped in and proceeded to take a seat not far from where they were.

She held her steady gaze on him as he very conspicuously studied her and Valerie. They’d even ended up staring directly at each other for a moment longer than what was deemed casual, but it appeared that Qiu would have to be the one to speak first. So this was the man who smelled like death earlier – he didn’t now, but the succubus could still pick up traces of it when she focused enough. Finally opening her mouth with every intention of asking how he was enjoying the view, her initiative was soon interrupted by the sudden appearance of Valerie’s number one fan.

Hmm, she hummed coolly when the new girl promptly sat down on the other side of her would-be prey. The pink-haired child posed no threat, but the naturally competitive Qiu did not like sharing once she had her eyes set on a particular creature. Not even the white-haired man who'd just walked in could distract her now.

How chivalrous of you. Without any warning, she’d moved over to the seat next to his and inserted herself right in the conversation, her cheek resting lightly against the back of her propped up hand.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

Somebody shine a light, I'm frozen by the fear in me..

Smiling gently, she nodded and had one of the maid's take any luggage they were carrying up to the designated room. She sensed there were guests in the bar, which reminded that she had to look for her brother. It's a good thing she changed out of the dress when she did, she had a feeling it was going to be a long night. Her attention went back to the injured Werewolf before letting out a light huff. "Alright, Monsieur. Given the fact, my brother Aleksander was MIA. My maid will show you to your room. You're in 209B, the Bar is opened till 2:00 AM, and everything else closes around 1. Numbers are listed on the phone if you shall ever need me or my Brother." She smiled giving him the key and a first aid kit. "Looks like you need this as well." Excusing herself, she stretched and made her way to the Bar to play Bartender until her brother got back from whatever he was doing. The Maid with red curls, smiled to the newcomer before leading him to his room like the Miss had instructed her. "Here you go, sir." She replied. "Anything else, we can get you? The first floor is the recreational area. Feel free to explore."

Anna had let out a light sigh of relief, she was glad people had come to stay in her Inn thought she wasn't pleased that she could only smell blood. Her hues weren't a ruby color anymore, thankfully she had her thirst under control. Anna was pale with a soft complexion, her eyes tended to change color but they always remained an amberish color. She was petite, with an hour-glass figure but it was often covered up cause she was always too bashful to show any skin even a bit of cleavage made her face turn as red as the blood she drank. She blamed her mother for that too. Her long silvery locks framed her heart-shaped face,and always wore a white or black bow in her hair.

Anna was the spitting image of her older brother, but..she was meek, quiet, reserved and had two c-cupped melons on her chest. In short, she was the feminine version of Aleksander but the opposite in personalities. Unlocking the small half door that led to behind the bar, Anna slipped behind it. She noticed two, three women she hadn't seen before and the male that was injured when he first arrived. She also saw that her newest patron had ended up here too. Anna had remained quiet as her heels clicked on the marble floors behind the bar. Picking up a glass, she ran it under the water for a moment, making sure it was sparkling. Clearing her throat the soft-spoke French Vampyre began to speak. "Is there anything I can get you all? Dinner will be in an hour or so." She said, her accent hindering every word.

...Somebody make me feel alive and shatter me.

σσc : Aleksander will show up after a few posts.
αттιяє : [ X ]
ℓσcαтισи : Bar / Lobby.

Crimson-Sage

Kazuru Aikido

Tamaniangel

vz Sky Blue vz

bohemian shutterbug

indecisive sunshine

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
Anubis Rah

User Image

"Living is the hardest part"

Anubis got out of the chair, first thing was first, get ******** drunk. He walked towards the bar, hands coming up to fix his bow tie and straighten out his shirt. His dreads bounced slightly as he marched his way towards the bar. Coming in he flung stray dreads behind his back "Rounds one and two are on me!" he exclaimed to anyone in the bar "Now pour me some shots!" he said taking a seat near Qui and Valerie "Hello, aren't you two some tasty looking morsels" he said with a fangy grin. Drumming away on the bar he looked around "Who's serving?" he asked them mostly focused on getting faded off his a**, probably get high too, gods knew Anubis was your run of the mill stoner drinker and party animal. If you wanted a good night out you called the hybrid!

Loiterer

spacespacespacespace█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████
spacespacespace❶ ❷ ❸ sea▬▬▬▬▬ sea▬▬▬▬▬ sea▬▬▬▬▬ sea▬▬▬▬▬ sea▬▬▬▬▬

spacespacespacespace*seaseaxx▉ ▉ ▉
space You know, 》 ✴❜. being a Witcher •• ░░ ! isn't half bad
space space spac I'm XX just XX a XX Twenty-Three year old ゝspace guy, XX but i sure as hell XX will fight XX to the end
spacespacespac■ ■ sea■ ■ sea■ ■ sea■ ■ sea■ ■ sea■ ■
User Image
"They call me Lucian. The Witcher."

Lucian had now pounded back multiple shots, though his Witches senses wouldn't let him lose sense of things completely. It was when he started on another one when he sensed the half-witch from earlier approaching from behind him. He didn't turn to look at her, the male didn't think she would try anything so abruptly. He found he was correct when she sat down on the side opposite of the two other ladies. She then greeted him.
                                                  "Hello." he said, timidly, mind partially focused on the human entering the room behind him.
                                                  "Oh, don't worry about it. Doors are troublesome. " the male froze, looking at the outstretched hand in front of him. Lucian was really reluctant to give her his name, names held power, and she might know who he is just by his name.

Lucian reached out and gently shook her hand. " I'm -" Lucian had planned to lie, but he was interrupted. Turning his eyes, which were now a cautious silver, towards the female on his other side, he raised an eyebrow as he gave her a quick once over. Chivalrous, did she say? Nevertheless, Lucian kept his friendly tone going.
                                                  "I don't feel very much like a knight, but I do have a horse outside. "
                                                  he said in a joking tone.

At this point, Lucian's senses had concluded that the female in front of him wasn't human either,a succubus. She was probably able to sense what he was, so why was she so calm around him?
                                                  Turning to their newly arrived bartender, he gave a quick smile,. " Something a little bit stronger, please"
                                                  the male said, before tuning back to the succubus. Apparently there was some kind of tension between the witch and the demon, Lucian just hoped it wouldn't turn into a conflict. It was only when Lucian felt another person, this time a strange hybrid entered, that he realized a calm night at the bar would be a little difficult.

sp`➠ I'll keep fighting.
space space Even if it kills me. . . spacespacespace xxx
With: Valerie, Qiu, Adelina, Anna and Wyatt.

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
                                            User Image

apparel xxxxx mood: relaxed xxxxx with: anubis, qiu, others xxxxx location: bar

The bar didn't stay empty for long. By the time Valerie had downed the fourth glass of scotch, two other men and the pink-haired girl from earlier that afternoon had shown up. 'About time...' She thought to herself, setting the empty glass down on the bar counter. The brunette man that had taken a seat near her and Qiu had turned to look at him, and Valerie's glanced back at him in return- if only for a moment. She didn't need to be a mind reader to know that her friend had fixated on him, and broke her gaze shortly after their eyes had met.

She was about to order two more drinks and take one to the silver-haired, regal-looking man sitting at a table nearby when yet another man came in. He seemed ready to get drunk and have a good time- and his offer to pay for more drinks sounded amazing!- but she couldn't help but laugh when he mentioned rounds 'one and two.' "Ahh, you're a little late there~ How about rounds five and six?" Free drinks were free drinks... She'd take them!

Tasty looking morsels... Valerie held her laughter in that time, though she did sneak a glance over her shoulder at Qiu, amusement in her eyes. "Hello to you, too~" She greeted, extending a hand once she'd turned back around to face him. "I'm Valerie. And you are...?" ...Definitely winning points in her book, if he was buying alcohol for them.

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
Anubis Rah

User Image

"Living is the hardest part"

Anubis nodded [******** it, every round on me then" he stated slapping a fat wad of cash on the table. Oh the wonders of being a hit man, oh and Egyptian. He took the hand that was haled towards him softly taking it and laying a kiss upon it "I am Anubis, Anubis Rah, professional hit man, and Hybrid" he said letting go. He leaned on the bar a little "It's nice to meet you Valerie, what has brought you to the lovely inn?" he asked her. The Egyptian moved a little uncomfortably something was poking his waist a little, he put his hand on the small of his back and pulled out a very strange looking golden revolver was held in his hand and quickly put back "Ignore that" he said with a chuckle.

Bashful Werewolf

6,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Amaya steps into the room cautiously, unsure of her surroundings. Her jet black, wolf-like ears; sticking out from her long, black, curly hair; twitch to the slightest sound or movement. It's been a long time since she's been in an area near other creatures or beings; isolated and alone. Her deep blue eyes scans the room looking for a safe area to vacate, or a creature/ being to converse with. Though, with that being said, she hesitates, not sure of what words she WOULD say even if approached and talked to. Knowing this and wanting all things in her life to change, she scrambles to find all the courage she has remaining in her body and puts on her bravest face, hoping that it somewhat resembles a smile.

Bashful Genius

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

User Image

Mood: Content Apparel: Casual clothes Location:

Adelina noticed the succubus move next to him and glared slightly then turning her attention back to the man. She could tell he was a witcher but didnt care to much about it. She nodded when he didnt say his name and turned her attention back to her beer. Her mind was full of what she would do if the werewolf came in and a scowl grew on her face. "can i have a shot of tequila?" she turned her attention to the bartender and smiled sweetly and touched his hand. "for free please?" She had used her powers against the man and he happily did so. As a teenager she always wondered why men lusted after her but only a few months ago she found out. When adelina grabbed the shot and downed it she heard the man from the lobby before come into the bar. She sighed, Well this will be fun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces