2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

User Image

"Had i been able to control it...."
Mood: Content Apparel: Casual clothes Location: Bar

Adelina walks to the bar and looks for someone... " Hello?" Her eyes flick back and forth. She thinks, "why is it so dim in here?". Her eyes turn a golden orange color. Due to her eye change she can see in the dark. "hello?"

"....They would still be alive...."
((super small razz ))
User Image

Pom was a small and curious dog by nature. He hung around/lived at the bar, for it was the best source of food and shelter. The regulars fed him, and at night, no one disturbed him while he slept on top of booth seats.

No one paid much attention to Pom (the name the regulars had given him).

While sleeping on the bar floor, Adelina, hopefully by accident, happened to step on his tail. It was his fault anyway, he should've slept in a corner where it was safer.

He yelped and ran out the front door in fright.

9,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Hearing a question asked in a forward manner. Marlon looked at the woman from before and smiled. He was always held admiration for someone's double entendre word play. He found them just as amusing as puns. He wasn't good with coming up with some of his own. There would be times he hit gold. But those were mostly on accident. He did feel bad that she was still waiting for service from the Inn. But this was aleksanders customer and he was already halfway through of helping her. "I'm so sorry I haven't made you happy since you met me. What would you like me to do make you happy?" he asked. He figured he had some time to show her the graces of the Inn. That always made the residents happy. The other girl didn't seem so amused waiting which made Marlon feel extra guilt to have them wait. "Would you like anything special for you too while you wait?" he asked. Marlon caught Adelina waving as she making her way through the front to go ahead. He waved back at her for a minute. Then paid attention back to the query filled guest.

Bashful Genius

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

User Image

Mood: Content Apparel: Casual clothes Location: Bar
She cries out only to realize it was a dog. She cupped her face in her hands... "im so thankful it was just a dog... i better apologize... after i grab my drink". She grabs a bottle of vodka and puts money on the counter more than enough for the bottle. "better safe then sorry." she leaves the money and walks towards the door. Whilst she walks she takes a swig of the vodka and gasps as it burns down her throat. "Ok now.. to find the dog." she walks back out to the lobby and scans the room for the puppy

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Aleksander S. Tome

I'll sell my soul..

Moments have passed until the Elevator made a ding noise, before opening. Aleksander had held the Succubi's luggage. Awaiting the lovely ladies to enter, hitting the number '2', the Elevator closed and soon reopened to a nicely decorated floor. Leading them to their rooms, they stopped in front of 217 and 219. Turning her attention to the two girls whom had followed him, he unlocked both the doors and welcomed them. "This is where you will be staying. I hope you don't mind being neighbors. Anna's number as well as my own is being listed on the phone. Room Service ends at 11:30, the Bar is opened till 2 am." Aleksander bowed his head slowly, his ponytail fell to the side. Smiling softly, he chuckle lightly and carried Qiu's luggage in and exited. "Feel free to call if you need anything. My name is Aleksander, happy to be service."

..to dream you wide awake.

indecisive sunshine

bohemian shutterbug

Azuriina Elias's Husband

Vincent entered the room he was guided to, bowing in thanks to the caretaker. He set his bag on the floor, then sat, legs crossed, in front of it. He closed his eyes and raised his hands, guiding his belongings into their proper places. His bag had a much higher capacity than it appeared. Once everything was in place, he stood back up and guided the bag to the back left corner before laying down on the bed. Once again he closed his eyes taking in all that surrounded him. Sensing all the new presences. He'd been alone for so long that it felt strange having so many others around him.

"Perhaps in a place like this, I can actually forge a few new friendships. Although it's been so long since I've had interaction with another sentient being." he thought to himself as he stared at the intricate patterns in the ceiling.

Bashful Genius

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
User Image
Mood: Content Apparel: Casual clothes Location:

As adelina heads to her room after spending thirty-minutes looking for the dog, She gave up. She sighs. " Maybe i will go exploring tomorrow...I heard there is a pond or something around here.". She smiles at the though of swimming in the cool water. She sighs and reaches her door but drops her key. She groans and goes to pick it up. She puts her bottle down as she picks up the key to unlock the door.

(( not sure how long the time skip will be so i kept this post short))

Dangerous Lunatic

T i m e - S k i p :

Month / Day :

Sunday | Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31
Weather :

Sunny | Cloudy | Raining | Snow | Chilly | Windy | Severe Thunderstorms | Blizzard | Tornado |
Time Of Day :

4:45 PM.

Sparkly Hunter

User Image The weather was perfect, or, at least for Wyatt. He rode on top of a brown horse with white armor all over him. The saddle looked to be made of the most amazing material, even the bridle and such had a jewel inlay upon it. Two knights in gray armor with white tabards and a strange sign upon them followed closely behind. Swords were at all three of there side's but Wyatt's was the only one that seemed different. It was smaller and much thinner. A rapier if you will. It flowed perfectly with his long white hair and elegant white ensemble that fit his thin frame perfectly.

As they approached the inn he held up a hand, signaling all of them to stop. A small smile spread across his pale face and he turned to face his men. "Here is where I will stay for the night. You are all free to go on as you please. I will send a messenger for you when I am ready to depart. That is all." As he said the last bit of his sentence they bowed to him and rode off back in the direction they came in. He then turned and rode to the stables by the side of the inn. He tied his horse up and gave it water and assured it was comfortable. He then went to the door of the inn.

He turned the knob and walked inside. The moment he set foot inside his very presence made things seem different in a way. The way he carried himself and the way he dressed all directed signs to nobility or some honorable lineage. He walked to the front desk, and rang the bell. A smile on his face as he did so, a sign that he wasn't stuck up and was an easily approachable person. "Hello?" He called in a gentle voice. "I'd like a room please?"

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Erik opened the door and walked in shutting the world out behind him. "Hello?" He asked curiously in the room looking for someone to get information from. He tightened his rough left hand over his right arm. His right arm was covered by his jacket sleeve, but it was not enough to hide all of the blood that dripped from his fingers. His eyes widened looking down and snatching a towel on a near by table and wiped the blood away. "Damn." He coughed under his breath. "Hello?" He said out again and leaned against a wall. If he was in pain he didn't looked it. He just seemed tired.

Edit:

Erik had not noticed the man in bright white clothing and armor. Just goes to show how tired he was. When he nearly bumped into the man he quickly side stepped and caught himself back against the wall. "Forgive me. I am not entirely here at the moment. Don't mind me." Erik lowered his eyes. Well done... He is sure not going to ask questions now. Master of normality, that's who you are. He shook his head and smirked at his self berating thoughts.

Sparkly Hunter

Crimsom-Sage

User Image
Wyatt immediately turned when he heard someone come in the door behind him. When the man stumbled, his hands came up in reflex to help him but stilled when the man regained his composure. Wyatt moved some hair from his face and tilted his head to the side, looking at him with curiosity. "Are you alright?" He asked in that gentle and foreign voice of his. "You don't look to good and it appears to me that you have blood on you." For a prince Wyatt was very gentle and sympathetic but the way he carried himself still signified his status in the world or at least how others in his land saw him.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

Somebody shine a light, I'm frozen by the fear in me..

Everyone had settled down into their rooms, while Anna listened to the piano music of Mozart again. She felt dizzy from the lack of blood, so reaching into the mini fridge underneath the concierge desk before pulling out a blood vial. Her fangs protruding from her soft lips before pouring it into the glass. Her attention was drawn to a light haired male and another dark-haired male had nearly stumbled in. Anna's hues were still a ruby color and her fangs clearly visible. Well..this is awkward...Anna noted in her mind, before forcing an awkward smile on her face. "Welcome to the Knight Tome Inn, I'm Annastasia...the Owner of the Inn. You two would like a room, correct?" The scent of a Were-Wolf's blood filled the air. Biting into her cheek, she noticed he was injured in some way which made her hues glow a bit brighter. But then again, to Anna....and her brother...a Lycan's bite was poisonous to her who knows what the blood will do. "Do you need a first aid kit?"

...Somebody make me feel alive and shatter me.

σσc :
αттιяє : [ X ]
ℓσcαтισи : Lobby.

Crimson-Sage
Edit.~

Kazuru Aikido

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Kazuru Aikido

Sweet Pareidolia

Erik looked up at the man and smirked. "I will be fine." He said and held out his left hand, but withdrew it when he noticed that it had blood on it. He jumped slightly as a girl made her presence known. "Ah!" He coughed. "I mean, yes I would like a room." He stood up from against the wall and walked closer. He could smell it on her. A vampire of some kind, but the teeth where a bit obvious anyways. "I just need a room for tonight and for tomorrow... Make it a room that I can use until I don't need it." He sighed at his own string of logical words. "Yes, a room." He would face-palm if he didn't mind having blood on his head, but he looked odd and sketchy enough.

((Sorry, been gone from gaia for a long time..))

Sparkly Hunter

User Image
Wyatt looked at his new acquaintance with confusion. It had been a while since he had met a man quit like this and he found it amusing. The proof being the small laugh that escaped his lips as he talked to the new female at the desk. It was cute to watch him stumble about his actions.

Wyatt turned to the girl at the desk with the same smile and nodded his head. His hand came up and moved some hair from his face. When he made eye contact with her, his expression stiffened for a moment, taking note of her appearance. His paladin intuition naming off different things in his head that she could be. However, she wasn't posing any threat to him or the man standing next to him. If he needed to fear anyone it would be him. he did have blood smeared on him.

"Yes," He replied in that same nod now. "I too will need to put a room down for an extended period. I'm not sure how long I will be here."[/color]." He then dug in to his cloak and pulled out a large sum of coins in a pouch. He sat this pouch down on the desk and undone the tie around it. Gold coins spilled out of the bag and across the counter. "Will this work?"

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

Somebody shine a light, I'm frozen by the fear in me..

Blinking for a moment, Anna tilted her head a bit before grabbing two keys off the rack. 209B and 211B were placed on the counter, before reaching under for the first aid kit after setting aside her wine glass of blood. Gulping, the smell of blood filled the air as she controlled her urges. It was fresh blood, not the bag stuff that she's force to eat or animal's blood. Anna retained her welcoming smile. "My name is Annastasia Tome, and please. You can stay here free of charge of course." She laughed nervously. She could see her Mother now, chastising her about keep lady-like etiquette. How it wasn't Princess-like of her. Anna really didn't care. The Tome Family ended, and she'd be a monkey's uncle if anyone remembered her family's past. Huffing a bit, Anna cleared her throat a bit. "Is there anything you two would like specifically?"

...Somebody make me feel alive and shatter me.

σσc :
αттιяє : [ X ]
ℓσcαтισи : Lobby.

Crimson-Sage
Edit.~

Kazuru Aikido

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff