Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Werewolf

William/Faith

User Image
"I hunt my past"

Faith watched as the dust settled only to show a broken ice wall but no Syrus. Faith felt a feeling of dread wash over her, scared that he was dead, but it was quickly pushed away as she felt someone manipulating the ice. He was still around, just in the shadows, like William always was. She saw the little ice figure on the ground and picked it up with a half-hearted smile. 'Forward then' Faith thought as she willed the ice on her shield to change, turning her buckler into a tower shield of ice raised and ready. She then began to walk away from the patches of mushroom, an aura of frost following her as she went. Even though she knew Syrus was nearby, she couldn't help but feel alone in the cave and this scared her. Yet she was using the fear to empower her magic, it was the only thing bringing her comfort now.

"I run from mine"
User Image

Lord Hedo

SayuriAkage

Feisty Doll

13,400 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Kira Hunter Darkness

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mist carefully examined Kira, her purple eyes scanning ever so carefully.She spotted pieces as her hands glowed a silver color. The few pieces left simply came out and land in Mist's hand as she examined the rest she smiled. "All clear, Kira."

Interesting Shapeshifter

17,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hellraiser 500
slven55
Lord Hedo

???
Herbologist's shop, with Syrus and Faith

Just then, Faith's foot stepped on a strange patch of grass; honestly it looked like the rest, but instead of withering or freezing over when the icy aura poured over it, it seemed to thrive and grow larger. Tendrils wrapped around Faith's ankle, and wrapped father up to her thigh. Buds started appearing, and then bloomed, producing small, lily-like orange flowers, with a single drop of amber liquid in the center. Suddenly, one by one, the flowers tilted and stuck their amber pearls onto Faith, which was even more potent than superglue.

These were the sundew plants; they thrived in extreme cold, and were much more active when the temperature dropped. They were carnivorous plants, and their main means of capture was the combination of tough tendrils, the superglue-like adhesive and acid, and sensitive hairs along the grass edge. When something large disturbs it, it shoots out its tendrils to wrap around its prey, then releases the adhesive acid to retain them. One prey can feed a plant for quite a while, depending on its size.

Just then, Syrus's hand also brushed against one while he was moving under the cover of the plants. A very similar tendril snaked up his arm, and began to blossom.

--

"Ah, looks like she found the sundew patch."

KikyoBrokenRose's Husband

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
slven55

SayuriAkage

User Image
Syrus Zilberschlag
unbowed, unbent, unbroken

With nimble feet and slithering movements, Syrus silently followed Faith without so much as bothering a leaf or crushing a stick, much like the butterfly he spies on while it keeps tab on Faith. Shortly after Faith created gusts of cold winds to surround her, the plants nearby would begin to suffer to the forst blanketing over them as Faith marched onward. While she moved a little ahead of him, Syrus hit a sudden realization as the shadow of another butterfly ghosted by his feet. They're were all working together to watch everything at different angles.

A familiar sting forced Syrus' attention away from the butterflies and his eyes widened at the unwelcomed sight of a plant he knew all to well, thanks to it being native to his homeland. But thankfully Syrus knew how to approach this difficulty, and had the proper tools to handle it. He grinned down at the plant as he called up an electric current to course through his body, and with it cause the plant to withdraw. It dosen't kill it, Syrus' power over electricity, but more or less resets the tricky plant into waiting for its next meal.

Syrus wasn't going to waste anymore time, he has to act fast and now. With the rise of a single index finger Syrus shot a finely thin arch of concatenated electricity and zapped the closest butterfly. Seeing his magic work perfectly on the butterfly, Syrus clenched his fists tight, and then flicked his fingers out towards the area he could see the most butterflies. If an arch was to miss and hit nothing it'd simply conjoin with another arch so as not to raise much attention with a misfire. The only noise given off by such a controlled spell was that of a bug zapper taking in its next victim.

With one careful shot, and extra electricity added to it, Syrus carefully zapped the base of the grass which held Faith in place then focused back on taking out the butterflies as quickly as he could while staying still in his new hiding spot. With faith now able to inch her way deeper into this biodome it would be only a matter of time before they would be face to face with whoever orchestrated this unsavory turn of events. The mere idea tantalizing Syrus' darker side as his lips snarled like a wolf ready to sink its fangs into it soon to be meal.
User Image
"With all due respect, Sir, this was not just another scuffle resulting in property damage, like so many other incidents like this. As you yourself know very well, a succubus is a creature whose influence spreads rapidly like a virus with deadly effect the moment one's guard is let down. It is impossible to gauge when their appetites will act up, but that makes it even greater folly to let them run amok in a densely populated school. Who can say what will come of playing fast and loose with the students' lives? But never mind, it is apparent that it is worthless for me to take grievances to you that must more directly be given to the highest levels of academic authority. I have nothing further to discuss with you on the matter, and as such I bid you good day." Professor Chabane bowed stiffly and strode out of the room. It was apparent that the task of maintaining true order in the school would have to fall on his shoulders exclusively.
Kira Hunter Darkness

Hilarious Genius

Kira Hunter Darkness
Mika Night
Kira Hunter Darkness

User Image
Kira Hunter
The man behind the mask
Currently: talking to Chabane and Mist

...My mask is what defines me, you nor I will never take off my mask

Kira jerked abruptly when Mist pulled out more shards out of his back. He dosent feel much pain but the sudden yanking them out made him jump a little. A surprised look was on his face looking back at her witch she had her cute insentient smile, and giving him the "All clear"
He can not figure this girl out, always smiling, never really spooked by anything kira did, powers that are far more advance then he but then again she when against stage 2, This demon give him a strange outlook on him. He wonders she thinks of him, it must be positive, why else she would be hanging around him. He starting to like having her around, its never boring and there's something odd that he finds.... attractive about her. "no kira, shes a student, your a teacher, don't even think about such deeds. Plus you just meet her, what if shes planing something... or maybe not?"

Kira get lost in his own thought looking at Mist, his mask expression was more suddle and a bit cheeks light red. but hearing Chabane speak again turn his attention on him and listen to his whining about the security and discriminating succubus. which hes takes a bis on the offensive side. His mask expression is now a bit agitated. He almost wanted to growl at the man but resist it as he grabs the end of his cape says to him.

"Discriminating someone based on their ancestors and what they are born to do. Are you going to complain about demons too? their extremely dangerous, how about Mist, is she dangerous because shes a demon, or me, a unknown forgotten race that has hidden so many secrets, powers, and knowledge, am i dangerous because I've became forgotten. No, we based judgment on their actions not race, gender, sex, or anything other then the fact of their actions. You can complain about it but when it comes down to it, your to thick headed to look past your own personal vendetta. Stop acting so high an mighty when your discriminating and have trust issues with a school house hundreds of extremely dangerous people and a single act of violence. You make is sound as if their monsters that are less then you rather then equal intelligent being. So Ill bed you a good day when you apologize for discrimination my friend Susy, who has been working here longer then you or me."

Kira said some thing he would ever say but hes anger to this brute insect clouded his mind a bit.

For the mask keeps me out of harms way and without it...

...I am Dead...
User Image

Throatwobbler Mangrove

((sorry for one posting for a few days, life as be a little hackish. I hope this rp didn't end eek ))

Feisty Doll

13,400 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Kira Hunter Darkness

Mist had tilted her head as the redness hinted on Kira's mask. It made her curious just wondering but she was generally drawn to Kira. He had a certain quality about him that she liked. And oddly it made her stay near him. She had not yet gotten classes since all the teachers denied to teach her after seeing her powers in a short showing. This issue had her frazzled. Upon remembering that she looked at her tail, wondering what to do. She quickly averted her mood before Kira could see her looking sad. Yet if he looked in her eyes he would see it.

Loyal Miko

8,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gabrielle finessed her latte and walked over to her computer to order some black magic roses to be sent down to the nurses office to thank Ms Akage before looking up at the ceiling in a thought.
Snapping back to reality when she heard a knock Gabrielle looked over at the door. "Come in." Her smile slipping a little Gabrielle watched as Alice walked in. "Hey, I just stopped by to grab my stuff." With a small nod Gabrielle pointed over at a stack of suitcases "Ah, it's packed and sitting by the door to the bedroom." Standing up Gabrielle helped Alice with her stuff be for standing to one side looking down at the floor not sure what to do. "Come now, don't look so sad its not like we can't see each other again." Looking she smiled. "I know I'm just going to miss you." looking over at the clock on the wall she grimmest. "You better get going before he leaves with out you." With a wave Gabrielle watched Alice leave tears starting to stream down her checks as the door to her office close. wiping at her face Gabrielle let out a dry laugh. "I'm such a cry baby."

Sorry for not posting I was busy getting ready for school when my laptop broke down and haven't had the time to try and get on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff