Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Prophet

Your typical KH roleplay. Sora finds Riku and Kairi, but they are unprepared by the return of none other than...Ansem? He devours the worlds, a heartless himself, and yet...another person dwells within the darkness. Is she a threat? Or is she a prisoner, kept silent in the night by Ansem's lies and false promises?

Sora:
Kairi:
Riku:
Goofy:
Donald: ry6765
Daisy:
Ansem:
Sephiroth:
Maleficent:
Rikku:
Yuna:
Tidus:
Wakka:
Auron:
Cid:

Made up characters:
Name:
Hair:
Eyes:
Weapon:
Description (clothing, ect.)

Here's mine:
Name: Raikei
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Weapon: Katana
Description: She is black haired with a long braid that nearly touched the ground. What shows out, however, were her dark crimson eyes, almost the color of blood, glowing in the dark. She is wearing a black tubetop, a black leather vest over that, tight black leather pants with three slits on either side, black boots, and fingerless black gloves
i will be donald duck

Profitable Prophet

Profitable Prophet

I have to fix this now sad

Profitable Prophet

A lone figure strides down the streets of Traverse Town. Her crimson eyes, framed by thick lustrious lashes, moving listlessly over the shadows, and the many buildings. Her long black braid trailed along behind her, and she sighed softly under her breath. Ansem was not going to be happy with her.
Name: Kichiko
Hair: Dark blue
Eyes: Purple
Weapon: Spellcaster, bow and arrow
Description: Her hair is an odd color, dark blue, unlike any of her kin. It is long, to her mid-waist, and often more then not tied loosely. Large bangs cover her forehead. She wears a comfortable dark purple and white kimono, with a white silk bow in the back, the string part reaching the ground. Although she mostly is a spellcaster, she is extremely skilled with the art of arrows. Her favorite spells seem to be concerend with water.

Profitable Prophet

She noted the empty streets, looking around at the barren tiled roads. It was so lonely alone...she had hoped at least...for someone to help her. Ansem was no father-figure, he just gave orders, orders for her to exterminate and destroy. But why? She thought to herself, glumly, sitting on the nearest curb with her head in her hands. Why does it always have to be this way? I end up alone, no one cares. Nothing else matters but making people in to Heartless to satisfy the Darkness. She snorted, getting up. Now was not the time to be pondering things like that. She had things to do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff