Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revange666
Seth nodded before walking over to Ashton. He picked him up gently."Sir Ashton, allow me to take you to my room, so that i may tend to you." He smiled at him warmly, before quickly pulling out the dagger and throwing it on the floor." You can walk right?"

"With some assitance, good sir. Even in injury I will not be a viper such as her." Ashton gestured towards the princess as he stood with some trouble. "Madame Kathiyna, your kindness has been well spoken of, may god have mercy on you always. And as for you (saitha), you get what you give, so mercy is out of the question. Come, sir, let us go."
{Interesting fellow, would make a perfect friend and ally.} Seth nodded and walked beside him, keeping him up-right. After walking thro about 3 hallways Seth pushed oopen a door and walked the other to the bed." Have a seat while i'll get some supplies." He smiled before going into the bathroom.
Ashton_Blackwing
Revange666
Seth nodded before walking over to Ashton. He picked him up gently."Sir Ashton, allow me to take you to my room, so that i may tend to you." He smiled at him warmly, before quickly pulling out the dagger and throwing it on the floor." You can walk right?"

"With some assitance, good sir. Even in injury I will not be a viper such as her." Ashton gestured towards the princess as he stood with some trouble. "Madame Kathiyna, your kindness has been well spoken of, may god have mercy on you always. And as for you (saitha), you get what you give, so mercy is out of the question. Come, sir, let us go."

Kathinya blushed a little and stood up.
"Thank you for your kind words, Ashton Blackwing."
Kathinya looked at her sister and shook her head.
"You can take care of yourself, if you need me, I shall be in my room."
With that she turned around and headed towards her room.
"Get in there ya brute!!!" yelled a broad sholderded guard, as he threw a person in the cell with some other ppl. The guy looked badly injured.(look at my avie, but add bruises)

I got angry, I felt energy go threw my body and I threw a blast at the guard, who in turn screamed for the master Wizard to control me.

"En Gu entrall!!!" sreamed the master wizard, and felt magicall ropes tye me down, and I fell to the floor uncoinscense.
Kathinya Kell Keitra
Kathinya looked at her sister and shook her head.
"You can take care of yourself, if you need me, I shall be in my room."
With that she turned around and headed towards her room.

((I am going to go wander around some.))
Revange666
{Interesting fellow, would make a perfect friend and ally.} Seth nodded and walked beside him, keeping him up-right. After walking thro about 3 hallways Seth pushed oopen a door and walked the other to the bed." Have a seat while i'll get some supplies." He smiled before going into the bathroom.

Ashton landed on the bed with a thud, quickly falling asleep. ((BRB))
(ok.)Seth poked his head from out of the bathroom."Sir Ashton, please take off your shirt, i'll be with you in a moment." Seth returned his attention to filling a small bowl with warm water, when it was filled he took a wash cloth with him as he left. Placing the items on the table stand. He sat near it, motioning for Ashton to move closer.
((K, back.))
Kathinya closed her door and walked over to her window seat. She picked up her book, and sat down to read it some more, but found she couldn't.
((damn ohio...i have a thunderstorm coming in and its 2 AM, I gotta go, be back tomorrow if i can.))
(ok Pm me when you get back on.)
((I am going to go also. I wanna wander around some more))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff