• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

Assimilated Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
(Bumpage!)
((My spelling and grammer in my previous posts was that of a 4 year old. Forgive me, I'll fix it later. I've jsut gotten back from work.))

~Troje walked back to the kingdom and set up shop in one of the available areas where temporary vendors and merchants usually acquired. With a few slabs of wood, he set up a blank table. Other merchants laughed as it seemed he were to be finished, but they did not notice he was making potions under the table. He talks to a passing stranger...~

"Miss, would you care to try a youth potion?"

Old Lady: "Sure, if it clears my wrinkles it will be a great thing to use from time to time."

"It's on me ma'am."

~The Old Lady thanked the new merchant Troje, and gratefully sipped down the potion. Her wrinkles immediately folded in and formed a body of a 25 year old version of herself. She was very beautiful. The people and nobles were shocked as they had witnessed one become very young right before their eyes. The merchants were in shock and stopped laughing and looked with fear at their competition. People immediately held up their gold simolions to the man requesting for multiple versions of the potion. He was afraid this would happen, for it takes Leper's blood and a great amount of his sperm to concoct the potion.~

"It will take some time to form many versions of this potion."

~He quickly and discretely placed sulfur on the wound of his manhood to stop the bleeding. He covered himself with his codpeice and retreated to an old warehouse.~

"I have much to do now. It may take months to achieve my goal, but it will not be impossible."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff