Rules:
No Godmodding
No Cyber

Victims:
(First fill this out)
Name:

Now read this:
Your sitting at home alone on a dark stormy nightas usal your husband/wife are stuck in work. You know they're cheating on you and have you're bags packed ready to leave for when they come home. You're in tears. Until you hear a knock at the door thinking its you're Husband/wife you dry you're tears *You get up with your bag and open the door yelling when you stop and say* "You're not my husband/wife" *The stranger replys* "I know ... I'm you're stalker" *you then scream and go to run back into you're house but the stalker grabs you. You put up a good fight and weaken the stalker a bit but he/she is still able to throw you into the back of a van the door is shut and locked behind you and all you hear is boots aginst gravel and the slamming of a door until the engine starts and you're off to some mysterious place* "Where are you taking me??" *You scream but the stalker doesn't reply you look around and see you're bag in the van you go searching though it trying to find your mobile you then realise you left it at home with you're wedding ring on it not wanting you're husband/wife t get in contact with you. So you just decide to give up and because of all the energy you've used you fall to sleep*

Kiddnappers:

(frist fill this)

Name:
Who are you kiddnapping?:

Your watching the person you stalk cry and you watch her/him put thier ring and mobile on the table you now think this is the perfect time to grab her/him (The same thing that happened in the victims post happens here)

I will start
Victim:
Name: Bea