Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you like...?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 26, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 >

Welcome... This is the City Karazin, were Drows live. There is houses. The highest House is called Chimring, and thats were i live. The Drows in Karazin have a Goddess: Lloth

If you dont know what a Drow is:

Its a Dark elf who lives underground.

Come up with other idears to what we should call the other Houses.

Here are some rules:

1) You CAN'T be an Elf from the upperworld. Dark elfs kills Elfs.
2) It's the Women who rules the city, so if you're a Male and you meet a priest(only women) dont talk to her unless you're spoken to.. You can get killed
3) If you're a drow(Dark elf) you HAVE to be evil. Or you can get killed...

Its allright to be a human. But you wont get far if you're good...

You have to tell me:

Name:
Historie:

Enjoy the RP.
Name: Cherabreena
Race: Drow
Historie: That will be a mistery...
Name: Doson
Race: Human
Historie: Doson has been a practitioner of the darker side of magic, necromancy, for many years. He travelled down below the surface to escape angry mobs, and so that he might further his ability in necromancy.

(oh, and by the way, he looks like the pic in my sig)
Li Dai
(in response to your poll, neither Drow or elves or any good at all... Drow are okay because they aren't wussises like elves, but they aren't better 'n dwarves)

What ever you like.. Your choise....
Cherabreena
Li Dai
(in response to your poll, neither Drow or elves or any good at all... Drow are okay because they aren't wussises like elves, but they aren't better 'n dwarves)

What ever you like.. Your choise....

(lol, okay^^. Most people get angry when I call elves wussies.. But Drow are okay)
All righty... We need more people....
Cherabreena
All righty... We need more people....

Be right back...
Name:Ivan Rilynt'tar
Race:drow
History: he is the prince of the strongest family in underdark, he is the avrage hight of a drow male which may be lesser then most femails. his mother the matrinmaidin for house rilynt'tar, is highly favord by Lloth the spider queen. (and um drow can go in the light but.... it just weekens them cause if they couldn't then drizzit would be dead...)
Ivan Isaacs
History: he is the prince of the strongest family in underdark, he is the avrage hight of a drow male which may be lesser then most femails. his mother the matrinmaidin for house rilynt'tar, is highly favord by Lloth the spider queen. (and um drow can go in the light but.... it just weekens them cause if they couldn't then drizzit would be dead...)

Yeah... Maybe.... redface
Cherabreena
Ivan Isaacs

it's ok i kinda spend most my time reading or other stuff so i know to mutch about this stuff. but you did get it right about the girls and such.
Ivan Isaacs
Cherabreena
Ivan Isaacs

it's ok i kinda spend most my time reading or other stuff so i know to mutch about this stuff. but you did get it right about the girls and such.

I hope so. I'm playing a RP IRL with some of my friends. We are Drows thats why i came up with this RP, but we need more players...
Cherabreena
Ivan Isaacs
Cherabreena
Ivan Isaacs

I hope so. I'm playing a RP IRL with some of my friends. We are Drows thats why i came up with this RP, but we need more players...
Drow isn't exactly a fovord race... but thats ok.. i hate being like everyone else
Ivan Isaacs
Cherabreena
Ivan Isaacs
Cherabreena
Ivan Isaacs

Drow isn't exactly a fovord race... but thats ok.. i hate being like everyone else

hehe..
Cherabreena
Ivan Isaacs
Cherabreena
Ivan Isaacs
Cherabreena
Ivan Isaacs

hehe..

Uhm... Can you get some more people in here? That would be nice...
Cherabreena
Ivan Isaacs
Cherabreena
Ivan Isaacs
Cherabreena
Ivan Isaacs

hehe..
i have an awsome pictures of the underdark races... and a drow necromancer wnata see?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff