Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hardcore Muse

Why do you smile
Like you've been told a secret?
Now you're telling lies
'Cause you have sworn to keep it.

Katheryn -Kat- Reinheart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kat flinched as she watched the other girl deliberately place her hand flat against the glass on the door, it was all she could do to bite her tongue and keep from snapping at the girl as she forced a painful smile to her lips. They had both established a quasi peace treaty of sorts so why ruin it because of a little old smear? It wasn't just some little old smear though it would take Kat at least a good solid 30 minutes to get the glass clean again but that was neither here or there as she narrowed her eyes watching the little hellion propel her body forward and began roaming through the shop to look at the clothing. Kat couldn't help the smile that twitched at her lips as she caught what it was the girl, now known to her as Eva had said offhandedly. Raising a brow Kat pinched the corners of her shirt between her thumb and forefinger, slid one foot in front of the other and directed a regale albeit sardonic curtsy in Eva's general direction.

"A pleasure to meet you, madam Eva. You may of course refer to me as your lowly servant Katheryn, Kat if you prefer." She said demurely though the docile attitude was a far cry from the wicked glint in her eyes as she raked a glance over Eva from head to toe having already done it countless times before but she figured a third or fourth time wouldn't hurt matters any.

Do you know where I am// Boutique
Do you know how I feel// Irate//Intrigued
Do you know who I'm with// Eva

Got a secret,
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save.
Better lock it in your pocket,
Taking this one to the grave.

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ΉΣY ƬΉΣЯΣ, I'M ΣVΛ...

...ƧΛY ƧӨMΣƬΉIПG ƧMΛЯƬ PᄂΣΛƧΣ.

Place
Boutique
    Surroundings Kat
    Feelings Intrigued
    Thoughts This shall be interesting.
    Out of Control

User Image
I took... I took your memories.
    He’s been tossing and turning all day in his bed.
    Trying to remember all the things I said Forced amnesia.
    An epiphany won’t see ya

Eva smiled and turned around when Kat curtseyed to her. It was amusing to say the least. With such a pretty girl doing such a thing, her grip on her maturity was surely to slip soon. Not to mention the angry look in the girl's eyes that made everything that much more better. "It is a pleasure Kat," she said softly.

As she looked through the clothes she finally found a way to have the girl make up for her rude behaviour. It was only up Kat to decide if she wished to partake or not. All Eva had to do was say it. Which wasn't hard at all. Although her people skills were lacking, it didn't stop her from being upfront with just about everything. "Instead of twenty percent off, how about you just let me take you out instead?" This time when she looked over her shoulder, her body followed her head and she was turned, facing Kat completely. "Then I could easily forgive you."

A grin tugged at the corners of her mouth as she noticed the female looking her over again. She didn't really notice that Kat was looking until she had turned around. But this gave her a chance to get a few quick glances at the girl as well. She liked what she saw. Then again, she liked just about every girl that she saw. However, that part she would just leave out.

I didn’t even look twice at his bleeding head
    After all the unspeakable things he said Forced amnesia
    It’s been a week and I can’t get it out of my head
    How he lost his mind when I fought instead Forced Amnesia
    Pounding on my front door, wait, I thought he’d forget
    He’s remembered everything and now I’m dead

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

ɈɄϨȾ ȻȺȽȽ ϺɆ ɆȽȽɆ

Ɏσʋ Ⱥяɛ Ⱦʜɛ Ϣɪиδ Ƀɛиɛαтʜ Ϻʏ Ϣɪиɢƨxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ϻʏ Ƨσʋʟ Ϻσѵɛƨ Ƚɪκɛ Ƚɪϱʋɪδxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A constant, small beeping sound suddenly went off and Elle looked up. She turned her attention to her watch to show that her time was up. "Shoot! I'm gonna be late." She frown slightly and bookmarked her page. She had finished her little snack and stuffed her book back in her bag. She turned to look at the bunny girl and gave her a smile in appreciation for her cake and tea. Tossing her trash away, she walked outside and once she stepped into the fresh are, she shrunk to her fairy size. She placed her goggles over her eyes and her little wings began to flutter fast. She zipped passed people as she rushed back to work, moving at top speed as she managed to avoid crashing into anyone.

She landed on the edge of the pier and saw her boss's boot stomp down right beside her, almost squashing her. The suddeness scared her and she literally jumped before collapsing to her knee. Her boss seemed completely obvious to her presence and Elle grew back to her human height, shocking her boss. "Jesus! Don't scare me like that, Noelle!" Elle was about to comment about her almost squashing her but decided that wouldn't be best. So instead, she apologized and said she wouldn't do that again. Her boss just excused herself and went back inside to her office. "Cranky as ever," she mumbled to herself before she moved to get on her gondola.

The afternoon was mostly quiet as it usually was so Elle spent her time sitting on the edge of her gondola as she played with the water, making balls of water float in the air with fish swimming inside.

Gondola portLOCATION
No oneBY
ContentMOOD
Back to workTHINKIN'

OOC

Timid Cutie-Pie

User Image

ᴡᴇᴅɴᴇsᴅᴀʏ ᴍᴀᴇ

Mood:

Wednesday paced back and forth quickly while holding her floppy eared bunny in her hands. She was a little stressed due to the fact that a potion she was working on was not working. She tried all most everything from A to Z. Maybe it wasn't her day today. Wendy stroked her bunny once more before placing it down in her cage. "I think I might be missing a ingredient" She whispered to herself.

Wendy grabbed a light sweater and placed it over her outfit (as seen in picture). After putting on a pair of shoes she made her way out her apartment door. If she were lucky enough she could probably find the missing ingredient for a cheap price. While making her way down the busy streets Wednesday looked at other woman and display windows. She didn't stop walking until she felt her stomach release a low rumble.

She clutched her stomach in an almost dramatic fashion. She looked around and a smile rested on her face when she noticed a cafe across the street. Wednesday was quick to cross the street and enter the sweets cafe. The petite witch took a seat and removed her sweater. Her sparkling blue eyes looked around as she waited for service.

Pixy Muffin

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
╔═════════════════╗
ℓιzzу ι¢нιgσ
╚═════════════════╝

User Image

ೋღ❤ღೋ

I know what you want, You know what I need. Show me what I came for.

Even though she felt as if she couldn't go on anymore, she heard the bell chime of someone entering the cafe. Her rabbit ears perked up and she looked over the counter. Noticing the girl who came in, just as she heard the old woman yell again that there was a customer. If that kept up she was going to end up going back there and giving that woman a piece of her mind. Of course she knew there was a new customer. Not only did the bell give it away, she could hear the footsteps of someone new. As odd as it was, she could tell peoples footsteps from one another. Making it easy for her to find people, and to tell when someone came into the cafe when she wasn't looking, if she didn't hear the bell of course. But she always heard the bell.

Turning around Lizzy walked to the new customer. Standing beside her table with a smile as she kept her eyes anywhere except for on the girl. One glance and she would have been a stuttering idiot all over again. Something she desperately needed to work on. Then again she didn't think she would have been able to fix it even if she tried. "Welcome, what can I get for you today?" Okay, so far things were going well.

She let herself take one small glance. Nothing happened, so this was good. Another glance after another, to the point that she caught herself staring. Not that she was being rude, she just couldn't stop her eyes from keeping a lock on the girl.

Where am I? Sweets Cafe
Why do I feel Like this? Confident
Who are you? A girl
These thoughts don't seem right. Things are going well so far.
Out Of Candy:

There's only one things you gotta do for me. Just promise not to stop when I say so.

ೋღ❤ღೋ

Timid Cutie-Pie

User Image

ᴡᴇᴅɴᴇsᴅᴀʏ ᴍᴀᴇ

Company: The waiter
Mood: Happy as usual

It didn't take long for Wednesday to get some service in the cute cafe. The witch looked over to the waitress and giggled when she noticed the girl had bunny like ears. "How cute~!" She thought aloud. The waitress reminded her of her bunny named Sunny, but of course not in a bad way. Wendy sat on her knees and and leaned over to the girl. Almost ten from the girl's face, she touched the girl's bunny ears. "Cute bunny!" She exclaimed almost like a child.

She wanted to give the girl a good squeeze but she restrained from doing so. Still caressing the waitress ears Wendy spoke, "Uh can I get a chocolate milkshake and some fries?". Most people would find Wednesday's actions usual but it was always normal to her. "Do you have a tail too dear?" She questioned the female with a curious smile on her face. Wendy always never could keep her hands to herself when it came to people. She was like the kid in the grocery store who kept touching everything.

Pixy Muffin

Smoker

▇▇User Image

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger."
                      "I should be the Hulk by now.."

Michelle put the last box down. She had finally finished unpacking her belongings, which really wasn't much, but she had done some decorative shopping to make her new home look nicer. With a sigh she looked around and smiled, She was happy with how her house looked. It matched her flowery and sweet personality. With a flop, Chelly joined her cat Sulli on the couch. She stroked her fur gently, and smiled when the feline purred back. She grabbed Sulli's kitten, Siri, and Played with her. "Hi kitty!" Her gentle voice squeaked. Her kitten mewled back a small response, and flicked her white tail, snuggling up against her mama's equally milky fur.

Michelle's stomache grumbled, then she realised she packed little to no food. She hesitantly parted from the minty green futon to change out of her pajamas, into a sweet casual outfit. She locked up the cottage and hoped on her bike. She rode around the town for a while, noting how lovely it was. One other thing she noted, was a little cafe. How perfect. She locked the bike to a stand out side, and quietly went in the cafe.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ Where am I? Sweets Cafe ▇▇▇ Who am I with? Lizzy & Wednesday✿ ▇▇▇ Out Of Cats

▇▇▇▇

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
╔═════════════════╗
ℓιzzу ι¢нιgσ
╚═════════════════╝

User Image

ೋღ❤ღೋ

Again someone was touching her ears. Was it because she didn't tell people ahead of time that they were really sensitive? Then again she couldn't really say anything afterwards anyway. Instead her eyes closed and everything just seemed to fade away. All she could feel was the pressure on her ears from the girl's fingertips. "Ah, l-let..." Even though she was trying to speak, it was almost useless. She only managed to get a few words out before she was grabbing at the corner of the table to keep herself standing.

Her cheeks flushed a light pink as she felt herself start to lean into the girl's hand without thinking about it. Biting her bottom lip and leaning over more. Already feeling a bit foolish from her actions, but still, she couldn't help it. What her body did when people touched her ears went against everything that her mind told her.

The girl said her order, but Lizzy didn't hear her. She didn't really hear anything. All she wanted was for the girl to let go so she could focus. But she wasn't going to say that. As if she could say anything like that. She couldn't get any words to leave her lips, instead they just sat on her tongue. Waiting for the moment that her mouth would open.

From the corner of her eye she saw another girl coming in. At this point she was useless. So many pretty girls, and because of her bunny ears being so noticeable, she knew that she would end up falling over if everyone continued to touch them. Even if she really didn't want them to stop, she knew it wasn't right for her to be acting like this while she was working.

Where am I? Sweets Cafe
Why do I feel Like this? In a Trance
Who are you? A girl, An elf girl.
These thoughts don't seem right. Not my ears again.
Out Of Candy:

There's only one things you gotta do for me. Just promise not to stop when I say so.

ೋღ❤ღೋ

Smoker

▇▇User Image

Chelly blushed darkly. Her eyes widened at the sight of this, thinking she had accidentally walked in on something bad. She stood frozen, her eyes on the scene. She let her eyes wander on the people, however. She examined the bunny girl, and the witch. What on earth?! I just came to get a sandwhich.. This isn't some sort of strip club is it? I've never been to one of those.. Her mind rambled on, all of the different possibilities swirling around in her brain.

She managed to squeak out a humble"Uh.. Sorry." and turn back towards the door. But her feet weren't moving to leave. She cursed softly under her breath, and turned around again, sitting her self down this time.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ Where am I? Sweets Cafe ▇▇▇ Who am I with? Lizzy & Wednesday✿ ▇▇▇ Out Of Cats

▇▇▇▇

Timid Cutie-Pie

User Image

ᴡᴇᴅɴᴇsᴅᴀʏ ᴍᴀᴇ

Mood: curious and intrigued yet still happy

Wednesday was quick to notice that when she touch the girl's ears she went into some sort of strange trance. Now if Wendy was an evil witch this would be something she could use to her advantage but see that she was good she stop petting the girl. It was odd weakness from someone to obtain but it made the witch curious to the possibilities. She noticed a pink haired girl eyeing the two of them and the stranger a friendly smile.

"Well now I know what rubs you the right way" She barely whispered, knowing that the bunny girl could pick up what she was saying. Wednesday got off of her knees and sat properly and look of at the waitress. "By the way name is Wednesday feel free to call me Wendy" She introduced herself to the girl. The witch was really interested in the bunny, she was going to make sure to keep an eye on the girl.

Pixy Muffin

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
╔═════════════════╗
ℓιzzу ι¢нιgσ
╚═════════════════╝

User Image

ೋღ❤ღೋ

When her ear was released, Lizzy made sure to take a step back, letting her ears fall to either side of her face as a bright blush crossed over her face at the girl's words. 'How do I have a feeling that I'm going to be seeing a lot more of her....and I'm going to have to get used to people touching my ears.' The thoughts trailed in her mind as she let a smile tug at the corners of her mouth. "I am Lizzy," she said softly.

Although she was busy with Wendy, she looked over her shoulder at the other girl that came in. Still red faced from what had happened. It wasn't something new that someone misunderstood what was going on. Actually it seemed like a lot of people misunderstood. Not that it changed that the fact that she was embarrassed by the way she was acting. If she could control herself, she would. Until then she had to get used to the feeling of being embarrassed by her own actions. People just couldn't seem to keep their hands off her ears. "I will be with you in a moment Ma'am," Lizzy said with a smile as the red faded away from her face.

Turning her attention back to Wendy she pulled her small notepad from her apron pocket and kept her eyes on the paper. Making sure not to let her eyes wander anymore. "S...so what was it that you wanted?" Oh great she was starting to become tongue tied again.

Where am I? Sweets Cafe
Why do I feel Like this? Embarrassed
Who are you? Wendy, An elf girl.
These thoughts don't seem right. Oh no.
Out Of Candy:

ೋღ❤ღೋ

Smoker

▇▇User Image

Michelle nodded and smiled back shyly. She played with her baby pink hair while waiting. She got out her MP3 player and switched it on to "Peach" by IU. Humming under her breath, she relaxed and realised that this was just a cafe, nothing more. She watched as the waitress took the other girls menu, who was being strangly flirty. This was all so new to her, Chelly wasn't quite used to people. Maybe this is how people act now? She was always raised to respect others personal space. Then, she noted the decor of the cafe. It was sweet, colorful, and just how she liked it. Chelly could get used to this town.

▇▇▇▇

Timid Cutie-Pie

User Image

ᴡᴇᴅɴᴇsᴅᴀʏ ᴍᴀᴇ

Mood: curious and intrigued yet still happy

Wednesday laughed lightly when she noticed the girl was blushing. It always funny to see how people reacted to her strange ways. Wendy leaned back in her chair and crossed her legs. She crossed here arms too against her chest. Now that she thought about it, hopefully the girl didn't think she was flirting with her. That tended to happen with Wednesday. She shrugged to herself and began to hum to herself.

Hopefully her order was going to get there soon because she was getting hungry and her attention span was running low. Not to mention she still had a potion to complete. It has been two months she has been working on it and still hasn't got it all together. The witch refused to give up either. Wendy placed her head on the table as she waited patiently.

Dangerous Genius

4,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
I don't date
I simply take

{Chef} Contrence Laura Ecstasy

Contrence is on conquest to find a some poor soul to take advantage of. Or someone put it; a date. Contrence has been living in this city for the past 10 months and yet, she has yet to make one friend. Now, she getting pretty lonely. The vampire only wants one person to be blood mate (girlfriend). Yet, so far no one could truly accepted her for what she is.

For the past hour, Contrence has been walking proudly around the busy city.That's when she stops in front of a little cafe filled with people. Everyday Contrence stops by here debating weather to go inside. Being anti-social the chef hates starting up random conversation mostly because she's not good at. I'm going to be alone forever

Contrence takes a deep sigh before walking into the small cafe. Taking a deep breath, the vampire almost fainted in pleasure. There is only one thing she loves more than blood. Cookies! A smile cracked her stone cold face. "Officer, is there something wrong," asked a old women spewed with a look of disgust.

"Oh no, madam. I'm off duty." Chef forgot that's she walking around in her uniform. She quickly sat herself down waiting for the waiter with bunny ears. Who seems pretty busy.

I'm sorry...
"I love you," is not in my vocabulary
Yet anyways.

{Thinking} Food {Feeling} {Wearing} Picture but with longer pants, and high heel boots {With} People {Where} Sweets Cafe

Pixy Muffin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces