• Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
╔═════════════════╗
ℓιzzу ι¢нιgσ
╚═════════════════╝

User Image

ೋღ❤ღೋ

I know what you want, You know what I need. Show me what I came for.

Lizzy bounced as she walked, almost as if hopping along the side walk. When she got asked where they would go swimming she couldn't help but giggle. There was one place she always loved to go, it was out of the way from the rest of the city, but still within the city limits. A place that she had found one day when she was wandering around(actually was lost), but she found it. "Just follow me!" She said happily. Although she was still in her dress, she didn't really mind it. Her mind was on the water, and how good it was going to feel when she jumped in. As childish as she was, this was something that got her mind off of everything that bothered her. Even if it wasn't very much.

As she walked, she took a sharp right and walked down an alley. On the other side of the alley was a small dock that walked out over a small pond like area. There was a stream that fed into the river that flowed through the city and the water was as crystal clear as the river itself. Her safe place. Rocks outlined the small pond and ranged in size from small to large and everything in between. Some trees even circled around, drooping over to only let certain rays of sunlight in to make the area seem brighter. 'Awwwh! This is going to be so much fun!' Lizzy thought to herself as she immediately started to step out of her dress. Almost forgetting that Tori was with her, the poor bunny girl had a one track mind, who could blame her?

Once she was stripped down to just her bright blue and white bra, and a pair of blue panties with a small white heart on the front of them; she didn't hesitate to jump into the water. The cool feeling rushing over her body as she stayed beneath the water for a few moments. Enjoying every moment. Lizzy opened her eyes under the water and watched as blurry fish swam past her. Even under water she giggled at them.

When she came up her mind seemed to snap back into reality and a bright blush crossed over her face, as her ears flopped down over her eyes from the weight of them being wet. 'Oh I didn't even think before I undressed. I feel so embarrassed right now.' Thoughts said one thing, but her body was telling her she made the right choice. Going in with her dress on would have been more trouble, so this was acceptable. She just hoped that Tori wouldn't find it weird.

Where am I? Sweets Cafe---Small Pond
Why do I feel Like this? Happy
Who are you? A lot of women-- Tori
These thoughts don't seem right. Feels so great!
Out Of Candy:

There's only one things you gotta do for me. Just promise not to stop when I say so.

ೋღ❤ღೋ

Shirtless Shapeshifter

7,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
Јɑϲɋεʅɩȵε Ϲɍεɩɦѵεɍ

I caught a glimpse, but the reflections only mine
all I need is to concede, because I won't be someone else.

User Image
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ ▊▊ ▋ ▊▊▊▊▊▊

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX☆═━┈ show me my vital signs

The mornings were never the girl's strong suit. It would usually take her multiple tries to just role out of bed and even a few more to actually have her feet on the cool pine floor of her apartment. Dragging her self into the kitchen to put the kettle one and grab the bottle of liquor out from her small little stash, Jack was left to contemplate what ever she was going to do that day. Counting on her fingers, she figured out that she'd, for the most part, met a good amount of her deadlines. Essentially meaning that the whole day was wide open, not that she had much she wanted to do anyway. Instead of anything fancy, Jack just spent a little extra time doing her usual morning routine. Shower while the tea steeps, and then sit with a book to drink the delicious concoction, enjoying it as a wonderful replacement of her other, less appealing craving. Plus, it's not like her vampiric blood allows her to get snockered very easily, or at all. After about an hour, with the empty glass perched on the table, Now what? Social interaction? she thought, her thoughts even laced with a heavy dose of sarcasm. It only took moments thought for that thought to turn into a less than pleasant reality of something that needed to be done.

Even though she partied nearly every night when she was a teenager, that didn't mean she'd ever grown fond of the average person. Or the non average, depending on what club she'd gone to. After getting dressed in something a little more appropriate then just a pair of boxers and tank top, Jack stepped out of the apartment in her typical grey outfit, skinny jeans and all. The smell of Italian food swept up her nose in such a pleasant way, she actually paused to take a small whiff. Living over a good restaurant benefit number one: Nothing ever smells bad. Jack locked the door behind her and shoved the keys in her pocket before making her way downstairs, a slow gnawing feeling of dislike at the prospect of being around people she most likely, didn't like. Striding down into the establishment, Jack's grey eyes scanned the room. It looked like a pretty quiet day, with only a few people at tables and a solo at the bar. With the girl's black hair, it was easy for Jack to recognize her. Well, sorta at least. She knew her name started with a "M".

Deciding to get half of her bi weekly socializing out of the way, the grey haired half blood slid over in to the seat next to her before waving a hand for the manager to walk over. "Uh, yeah. Glass of Merlot, please." she ordered, which gained a raised eyebrow from the lady who, not to mention, was also her renter. Jack only shrugged it off. Who cared if she had a drink before she came down? A good amount of her conversations with the manager started off with a question about how come she's never a slobbering drunk. Once the red, delicious red, drink was in her hand and she'd taken her first slip, she spoke over the rim to the girl she'd sat beside. "Angle hair huh? I recommend the chicken Parmesan if you ever come back." She spoke without much feeling in her tone, immediately showing Jack's blunt personality in just a sentence.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX☆═━┈ until I'm realigned

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ ▊▊ ▋ ▊▊▊▊▊▊

m o o d ✐Uh, normal? Too early to tell.
        c o m p a n y ✐ Well, I'm sitting next to... Myka?
        l o c a t i on ✐ The Italian Restaurant under my apartment.
        t h o u g h t s ✐ Please actually make my time worth while, not a waste.

Out.Of.Cannibalism.
        Hope you don't mind me interacting! And sorry for it being delayed too!
        xLilLuna

Questionable Lunatic

ღ Love is a simple thing...ღ
        ღ...found by the most complicated of peopleღ

User Image
        ☪☪☪ Tori Caverly ☪☪☪
        Tori obediently followed until they reached the pond. The area was beautiful, and Tori hardly noticed the fact that Lizzy was stripping down to her undergarments until the girl was about to jump in the water. She could tell the girl was embarassed, but she gave a small reassuring giggle as she did the same, stripping down to her gray bra and gray boxers.

A gust of wind blew by just then, causing Tori to get a chill. 'Bet the water is warmer' She thought with a shiver, then jumped in the water, enjoying the feel of the water. 'I was right' She thought, swimming over to Lizzy. "This place is beautiful. How did you find it?" She asked as she looked around, and then up at the sky with a content sigh, awaiting Lizzy's answer.

▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

Location: At a pond With: Feeling: Happy, a little cold Thoughts: This pond is beautiful

OutOfCupcakes:
        ஆ±‡±÷•* Leerking in the shadows they dance as the puppetmaster pulls the strings*•÷±‡±ஆ

╔═════════════════╗
        ʏκα ɪϲσʟαɪ
        ╚═════════════════╝

With: Jack
        Feeling: Content

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Myka loved noodles. Especially Pad Thai but she hadn't seen a decent Thai restaurant so she stuck to Italian instead. She liked this place since it was small and mostly quiet. Unlike the bar. Working at the bar, she knew just about everyone in tow. Well, those of age to drink at least. Even those that didn't drink came in with friends, which she enjoy since she could have a conversation where she didn't have to try and translate the words that spilled from their mouths. Non the less, she enjoyed her job for the most part. But right now, she didn't have to deal with any drunks. No complaints. No puke to clean up. Just a nice lunch at a nice Italian place.

Myka had finished most of her meal and was washing it down with her drink. Her eyes were shut but she heard the soft clank of footsteps closing in. The voice sounded familiar and she opened one eye, glancing to the side to see that Jack had joined her. She finished the rest of her drink and set it down. "I'm lactose intolerant," she simply answered back with a similar mono tone. She gather another cluster of noodles around her fork and brought it to her lips. She had seen Jack a few time at her bar but they had barely spoke. The only real time they did was when the woman ordered. She was actually slightly surprised to see her. "Decide to join us day dwellers?" she asked in a joking manner.

Out Of Conductivity: Not at all. Myka was getting a lil lonely ;P
        Love has no boundaries...So who am I to place some?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ஆ±‡±÷•*Drown your sorrows and let her weave the static threads into your soul*•÷±‡±ஆ
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        ɈɄϨȾ ȻȺȽȽ ϺɆ ɆȽȽɆ

Ɏσʋ Ⱥяɛ Ⱦʜɛ Ϣɪиδ Ƀɛиɛαтʜ Ϻʏ Ϣɪиɢƨxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Ϻʏ Ƨσʋʟ Ϻσѵɛƨ Ƚɪκɛ Ƚɪϱʋɪδxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Elle giggled at her companion's statement. It was almost true. Elle had slept on a leave before as it floated aimlessly on the surface of the water a few times before. The water was her friend. She even had a small canteen hooked to her messenger bag that she filled with water.

Elle glance over at Eva as she pulled out something small. The fairy tilted her head with a quizzical expression. Elle did not know much about technology. She had no cell phone and she barely knew how to work her computer. The most she did on the blasted thing was send emails to her boss about schedules or her friends about meeting up. One of her friends had offered to get her a phone but Elle was afraid that she would forget and end up frying herself if she jumped in the water.

She turned her attention back the blonde woman when she spoke up. She gave a small nod and stood up as well. "You are welcome back any time. If I'm not here, I'm sure one of the others could tell you." They kept log of where the girls go so they can keep track of the gondolas. Elle watched as her companion walked away and was back at work as another group soon showed up. Hopping up onto her boat, she helped each girl get on and carry them across town.

Gondola LOCATION
        Eva → No oneBY
        ContentMOOD

OOC

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
        • Money Never Sleeps 200
        • Person of Interest 200
        • Forum Sophomore 300
        ╔═════════════════╗
        ℓιzzу ι¢нιgσ
        ╚═════════════════╝

User Image

ೋღ❤ღೋ

Lizzy kept her eyes away best she could when Tori got undressed, although for 99 percent of that time she was staring with a bright red face. A smile crept onto her lips when she jumped in, however her face when from bright red, to happy, to shy all within a few seconds.

Looking away from Tori she giggled at the memory of finding the place. She couldn't help herself as she kept her eyes away. Lizzy still wasn't sure if she would be able to talk straight, even though, now that they were alone and there weren't other pretty women around, she felt as if she could talk her entire life away. Glancing back over at Tori, Lizzy opened her mouth and the words seemed to come out with ease. "I found it on the first few days I was here. You could say I was lost...but I like to tell people I was exploring." The bunny girl giggled as her ears perked up again, the water from then dripping down on the top of her head.

"Can I ask you something?" As she asked, she felt her hand brush over the girl's side, while she was treading the water. Immediately her face went red again and she made a little bit a distance between the two. In her mind she was running things over and over again, but from that small touch it seemed to send sparks through her hand in a way. It was the first time she had ever had any sort of contact like that, so you could say she was a bit nervous now.

Where am I? Sweets Cafe---Small Pond
        Why do I feel Like this? Nervous
        Who are you? Tori
        These thoughts don't seem right. What am I supposed to do?
        Out Of Candy:

There's only one things you gotta do for me. Just promise not to stop when I say so.

ೋღ❤ღೋ

Solirria's Wife

Fashionable Ladykiller

11,775 Points
        • Signature Look 250
        • Clambake 200
        • Person of Interest 200
        User Image

The sounds of a bubbling cauldron fill the shop, and the putrid stench of its vile contents loom in the air. Bottles clinked together as Tilly searched the rack for her mystery brew's ingredients. Normally, she would never try a recipe from the Witch's shop, but today seemed like a perfect to try something new! Rising to her toes, the chipper twin snatched a bottle from the higher shelves and turned it around to read the label. "Succubi's lust" was the name on the label, but it wasn't what she was looking for. She'd let out a disappointed pout the moment she read the label, putting it back into its place. Tilly slipped from her toes and cried out in distress, but before she fell upon the floor, she felt the warm of her sister's chest against her cheek and her arms at her sides, "You know, I didn't spend twenty bucks just so you can trick me into putting your head near my breast you know.. Start using that old lady tool and stop risking a broken leg!" Shoving Tilly onto her feet, Milly vanished in a puff of black smoke and appeared across the room, standing behind the counter with a lazy expression painted across her feet. Tilly pulled at the straps of her tank to set it back into place then blinked across the room to snatch the grabber from the counter beside her sister. She'd lean over to place a quick kiss onto Milly's cheek, "Thanks for the save, sis!" Milly shot her gaze to the side, trying to ignore that the kiss even happened, but she couldn't fool her twin. Tilly chuckled softly and burst into a cloud of mist.

Across the room, she returned to the cauldron and reached up to the higher bottles with her grabber. She'd lift a bottle of vibrantly green fluids and carefully brought it down for further inspection. "Toad vomit"... Tilly's face scrunched up while her tongue poked out from between her lips in utter disgust, "Nyeeeeh, groddy! Toad vomit! I know its not real toad puke, but the name is sooo groooss!!!" She'd set the bottle on a table beside the cauldron and reached up for another vial; this time a bottle of pink ooze. Bringing the bottle close, she'd read the label aloud with a pleasant tone. "Essence of slime girl!" Snatching the glass from between her grabber, she'd twirl the bottle about with a blissful sigh as the very name sparked pleasant memories during their times at the academy. This vial in particular sparked a few steamy memories of which she'd never mention in public! Hugging the vial between her breast, Tilly walked over to the table and set the vial beside the puke green liquid for later use. She'd turn back to the ingredient's rack and reached up for yet another vial. The next vial was filled with golden reeds, but before she could lift it from the rack, Tilly let out a squeak feeling her sister drag her away from the ingredients, "Oh no, not again, you're not using Angel Wheat in this! This recipe from the Witch's Market, there's no telling what that holy crap would do to it!" Milly smacked Tilly across the back of the head and blinked back to her counter. Tilly rubbed her sore scalp and pouted from the smack, "Owie.. You could of just said that without hurting me!" Shouting across the room, Milly picked up a newspaper and busied herself with current events, "You never learn if I don't hit you.." Tilly rose her finger to protest, but she knew her sister was right. She simply reached for a vial at random and set it down to read later!

Grabbing a crystal blue vial from the top shelf, Tilly waltzed over to her cauldron and pulled the bottle from the grabber! "Frozen Hell", an extremely rare bottled spell, one drop could freeze an entire room, sending it into the place into an ice age! With great care, Tilly removed the cork from the bottle and poured the liquid within into the cauldron and took a step back to await its reaction! At first, the cauldron was silence, not even a bubble popped from the surface! As Tilly waited a bit longer, a layer of frost covered the outer walls of the hefty black pot for a brief second before the concoction bubbled up in rage. Looking to the paper on the counter Tilly held her hands at her hips and leaned over curiously, "A spell of frost.. Check! Next I need... Ghost Tears, Liquified Spider Silk, annnnnnd Goblin Earwax.. Bleeeh, why do witches' brews have to be so nasty! All this gross stuff just to turn someone into a mouse!"

Milly looked up from the paper and smirked as she noticed her sister leaning over the table. As usual, Tilly wore a pair of "booty shorts" that were a size too small, hugging Tilly's cute tush firmly. Tilly was the more lithe of the two sisters, her chest, yet perkier, was just a size smaller than Milly's, while her hips were not as wide as Milly's. In short, she was the smaller of the two, but she didn't let that stop her from looking appealing! Tilly's hips swaying from side to side, Milly rolled her eyes at her sister's mirth and returned to her paper, trying to distract herself with things other than her sister. "You know, it would be safer if you wore something less revealing..." Tilly glanced over her shoulder and pulled down under her eye as she stuck out her tongue to her sister, "Nnnnn, I don't hear you complaining when I walk around in my undies at home!" "That's because we're at home and there's no dangerous chemicals lying around in fragile bottles.." Tilly shook her rear to her sister teasingly and let out a loud rasp before turning back to brew with a giggle, "You just don't want anyone ogling me! You selfish shellfish!" "That insult doesn't make any sense!" "Yush it does!! You're selfish and you're crabby.. Like a shellfish!" Milly peeked up from her paper with a rebuttal, but decided to let her sister win this one.

Teasing her sister with her dance, Tilly leaned back over the cauldron to inspect the bubbling liquid to be sure there was no discoloration of her brew! "Bubbly bubbly blueberry blue! What else should I add to you!" Swinging her arm back behind her, Tilly walked her fingers along the rack behind her to feel for a bumpy mouthed bottle containing her next ingredient. When it came to running the shop, Tilly was familiar with almost every ingredient they have in store. Their name, their use, and their location were all stored in Tilly's noggin! Swinging her arm back behind her, she'd search for the lumpy bottle of ectoplasm. All Tilly could remember about this ingredient was that it was used for possession spells and intangibility potions, but if consumed raw, it would lead to a ten day coma and something about night terrors and hallucinations as its long term effects. She wasn't entirely clear; she skipped half that class to go make out with Milly in the janitor's closet that day. Feeling the raised bumps of the bottle, Tilly snatched it from its slot on the rack and popped the lid. Tilly stole a quick glance at the black label on the bottle, reading the silver writing: "Ghost Tears: Use with Caution!". Pouring the thick ooze into the cauldron, the smaller twin blinks back to watch a smoky small rise from the cauldron. An annoyed expression covers Tilly's face as she pouts at the reaction. "Mrrr... Smoke skuuull... Isn't the black label enough!" "You know how witches like to be.. All that doom and gloom gothic crap.. Its why I got us into alchemy instead of witchcraft... Less broomsticks and warts, more money and fun potions..." "Like th-" "That one stays between us!!" A bubbly giggle escaped Tilly's lips as she snatched a stick from the side of the cauldron and dipped it into the boiling fluid and stirs it slowly. Like always Milly peered from over her paper to watch her stir the concoction, smirking from behind her newspaper perversely as her sister's form swung from side to side. "Are you staring at me agaaaiiin?" Milly quickly hid behind her paper to escape Tilly's possible gaze, but acting chill, she'd mutter out, "There's more interesting things in the paper than you, sister, stop flattering yourself." Tilly let out an insulted huff and continued to churn her brew carefully.

Blinking a foot away, Tilly grab hold of a wine bottle and vanished from sight once more. Biting off the cork of the bottle, the perky twin tilted the bottle over the bubbling liquid and hummed softly to herself. "Be careful with that spider silk, its stickier than super glue.. But I'm sure you remember what happened last time you used too much.." Tilly nearly dropped the bottle into the cauldron when Milly spoke out; Tilly's face flashed deep crimson and embarrassing thoughts raced through her mind! "..I swear, the walk to the Headmistress's office was worse than a walk of shame.. It was like a walk of penitence, and explaining why we were in that position! Oh boy, the pain of pulling us apart was far worse than any smack to the head I've done over the years..." Tilly rubbed the back of her head as the exposed arms and legs were tinted with a faint red hue. Her legs squeezed together as she remembered what had happened when they tried to separate one another! The smack to the head was bad enough, but that was an unimaginable agony!

Tilly quickly shook the thoughts from her head and empties half the bottle into the cauldron, blinking all the way to the back counter just in case! Her blushes soon faded from her skin, but a swat to the read sent her flying up from under the counter, "EEEP!" Milly giggled softly and returned to her paper. Tilly rubbed her rear gently and let out a soft huff, "Meanie!" The cauldron started to bubble over, covering the floor in orange suds, but just as the reaction had begun, it subsided just moments after. After a minute of calm, Tilly warped back over to the black cauldron and picked up the vial of Goblin Earwax between her nails. The elf lifted the vial from its spot on the rack and set it onto the table beside the slime girl essence. She'd check the recipe for any special instructions, but all it said was "an entire vial". With not further specifications, the twin swiped the vial from the table and tossed the whole thing into the cauldron, glass and all! "You know when it says whole vial, you have to empty it out, not toss the vial in with it..." "But it said an entire vial!.. Or.. Wait.. Is there a difference...?" "Entire vial.. Uh.. What did the professor say... ...Crap, she spent an entire hour on this too..." "Oh! Now I remember!! "Toss the entire vial" meant the vial as well where.. As... Entire Vial... Meant..." A second later, the cauldron was no where to be found, nor was Tilly. Milly dove under the desk expecting a powerful explosion, yet she opened her eyes to find herself alone in the shop. A pop came from the roof of their shop and a splashed followed after along with Tilly's shrill scream. "ITS SO SLIMY!!!!!" Milly slapped her hand over her face and dragged it down to her chin, "..I swear... How we're related, I'll never know..."

Minutes after the ruckus, Tilly stepped out from the back room of the shop, her clothes completely dry, and her hair completely frizzy from the blast. Her eyes were about to water as she reached her hands up to feel the condition of her hair. Milly reached into her purse to remove a can of mousse and blinked over to Tilly with a smile. "You're hopeless, you know that...?" Tilly folded her arms over her chest and let out a huff from her sister's comment, "And you're a meanie..." "Oh shush, you love me.." "And you love me!" The sisters hugged one another tightly and walked over to the counter where Tilly took a seat on Milly's stool. Milly sprayed a bit of mousse onto her hand, lathered her hands up, and started to comb her fingers through her sister's frizzy hair, "Don't worry, I'll have this fixed in no time! You're lucky I carry this crap around, or you'd look like a fuzz ball all day..." Tilly leaned back against Milly and sighed happily from her sister's kind treatment. It was just another day in the shop for them..

" ...Who needs love potions when you were born with your lover!... "

▩Mood▩
        Cheery!/Content, yet slightly annoyd
        ▧Location▨
        Love's Potions and Brews
        ▩Company▩
        Themselves
        ▧Current Outfit▨
        Milly/Tilly
              User Image
        _________███████████████████████████████████████________
        .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

______________________User Image

————————♡ ♡*just because you're right
        ————————]♡ ♡*just because you're rightdoesn't mean i'm wrong
        ————
        ———————————————— Stanzin Dolma Shan

ooo "I've never not had a tail, so I could not tell you what it is like in comparison to not." She started tilting her head back and forth to a song in her mind. "But I suppose it helps with agility." She commented, unlooping her hand from the girl and swiftly did a small flip before landing on her hands. After taking a few steps she did a front walk over, landing on her feet and straightening out. She glanced around at her own tail.

ooo"And I've been told it looks cute, but other than that I do not know what else to tell you." Stanzin laughed lightly, spinning around so that she was facing Chelly and walking backwards. "I guess it would be like asking you what it is like being ..." Z leaned forward, sniffing the pink haired girl slightly. "An elf?"

𝕠𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝕠𝓷 𝕔𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓴?!oo Stanzin's outfit
        User Image
        ╚╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╝ ╚╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╝
        Eira Alva
        The Ancient Soul
        ╚╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╝ ╚╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╩╦╝

Eira stood in silence for a moment before breathing a deep sigh of frustration. “I realize I should eat something, but…” Her speech slipped off into some abstract grumbling. “Well, if I won’t be eating, I suppose I should at least do something productive.” She had been intending to stop by the local potion store for some time. She knew nothing about alchemy, and was hoping there was some potion that could be brewed that would aid her in recovering her lost memories. It was not something she liked to admit, but she loathed the fact she could recall anything before waking below that ruined church. "I mean, how bad could it be? Surely their potions can't be too terrible. Besides, chances are they will just tell me no."

Despite her trepidations concerning her course of action, she spun on her heel and quickly made her way towards the shop she had passed on several occasions. Admittedly she had thought about stopping in and inquiring about such a potion in the past, but she had always chickened out before actually entering the establishment. This time would be different though, she was absolutely sure of it. The more she thought on it, the quicker she moved. In no time at all, she was already close. One more turn, and her eyes would be able to look on the door she had gazed at on more than one occasion. "Well, here goes noth-"

"ITS SO SLIMY"

Eira heard a loud scream, and her eyes opened wide. Thinking something must be wrong, she bolted towards the source, nearly throwing open the door to Love's Potions and Brews. "H-hello?! I thought I heard a scream. I-Is everything okay?" Despite the fact she was trying to yell out, her voice barely broke beyond a normal individual's 'inside voice.'

--

"In the clouds over the moon,
        And in the wind over the flowers,
        Lies something lurking in the haze.

Company:
        Feeling: Frightened, worried, nervous.

Questionable Lunatic

ღ Love is a simple thing...ღ
        ღ...found by the most complicated of peopleღ

User Image
        ☪☪☪ Tori Caverly ☪☪☪
        "Well, no matter how you found it, it is beautiful here." Tori said with a smile. "I've only been here a few months, and I haven't really had time to explore." She explained as she closed her eyes, imagining her home in the woods. After a moment she came back to where she really was and looked over at Lizzy.

'Can she ask me something?' She thought before smiling and nodding. "Of course you can dear." She noticed the brush against her side, which gave her goosebumps. It was hard to tell by just looking though if it was from being cold or from that. Lizzy obviously hadn't done it on purpose since she turned red and moved away slightly, which made Tori giggle.

▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

Location: At a pond With: Lizzy Feeling: Happy, cold, nervous Thoughts: What does she want to ask me??

OutOfCupcakes:

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
        • Money Never Sleeps 200
        • Person of Interest 200
        • Forum Sophomore 300
        ╔═════════════════╗
        ℓιzzу ι¢нιgσ
        ╚═════════════════╝

User Image

ೋღ❤ღೋ

"Why did you ask me out? I mean you are even the first person to ask if they could touch my ears. Which...I'm grateful for." In her mind she was rethinking of all the times people had just reached out and touched. All of the times where she was blindsided by the imense feeling that came with such small touches. But this was different, when Tori asked, Lizzy was able to prepare herself ahead of time. Which didn't really change the way it felt nor the effects, but it was better than usual.

Looking over at her, Lizzy felt her eyes stay on the girls face. 'She's so pretty,' she thought to herself as she continued to stare. It even went so far as the word "pretty" left her lips in a whisper. Nevertheless, she didn't realize and just continued to stare at her. Waiting patiently for an answer or something.

Where am I? Small Pond
        Why do I feel Like this? Relaxing
        Who are you? Tori
        These thoughts don't seem right. I must be really lucky.
        Out Of Candy:

ೋღ❤ღೋ

Dangerous Lunatic

8,050 Points
        • Forum Dabbler 200
        • Forum Sophomore 300
        • Member 100
        User Image

♣✖✖✖Night Drugs✖✖✖♣

hdhddddhkdsbfsdknhFeeling?..Sooo boredd, need entertainment ..
        hdhddddhkdsbfsdknhLocated:..Walking along the streets....
        hdhddddhkdsbfsdknhWearing:. oh well I dig this outfit...
        hdhddddhkdsbfsdknhSong:..[Walking on air by Keril.....
        hdhddddhkdsbfsdknhWith:....No one!....

".I've only simply wanted to play a game. With your heart pinned else were. See, I wanted to play a game. Were my lips touch you... I wanna play a game..were I pour poison inside you. I want to play a game with you. Now what makes you think I'd want you alive? ..."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

.....Night walked slowly down the street her walk was clam and collected yet her face showed danger. She smiled as she kept walking a black lollipop inlaced in her hands. She smiled as she looked around. Nothing seem to be happening. This made her uneasy. They needed to be SOME kind of excitement . She frowned as she turned a corner. She didn't know exactly where she was she just knew she walking aimlessly. She needed adventure. Figuring no one seem to have it. She sighed. Her british accent embodied it. She put the lollipop in her mouth tasting the black berries she seemed to smile slightly only to frown again. She needed fun. No one had it. .....

"..Melancholy is as seductive as Ecstasy.."

ooc;
        Writers block, if the picture is too large I'll resize it.

Hardcore Muse

Why do you smile
        Like you've been told a secret?
        Now you're telling lies
        'Cause you have sworn to keep it.

Katheryn -Kat- Reinheart

By the time she had finished showering and getting ready for her night out with Eva, Kat chanced a look at the clock and blanched noticing it was ten after 5. Swearing colorfully beneath her breath she raced from her bedroom taking the stairs two at a time nearly at a gallop and only paused long enough to grab her purse and lock up before she flew out the door and down the two blocks it would take to reach the boutique. By the time she had rounded the corner and saw Eva standing outside patiently waiting for her, Kat had slowed her pace to a simple stroll but there was no hiding her wind pinkened cheeks or the way her breath came out in pants as she swiped a hand over her sweaty brow with a grimace. Lopping her way up to Eva she was well unaware her eyes had turned from amber to icy blue, due in one part to the running and partially because of the emotions coursing through her.

"I am so sorry I'm late!" She said with a wane smile touching briefly upon her lips as her eyes took in the other girl before sliding beyond her and raising a brow at the twin hand prints side by side on the door of the boutique. She said nothing though but did manage a tired laugh as she leaned forward bracing her hands on either of her knees in an attempt to further catch her breath.

Do you know where I am// On my way to the boutique//outside the boutique
        Do you know how I feel// Happy and nervous
        Do you know who I'm with// Alone//With Eva

Got a secret,
        Can you keep it?
        Swear this one you'll save.
        Better lock it in your pocket,
        Taking this one to the grave.

Hardcore Muse

Beauitful Massacre

"Robin Hood ain't got nothing on me!"

( OOC// Hope you don't mind if I include you with Regina. )

She had been both content and lost in meditative thought when her entire body stiffened as she suddenly picked up her head, her eyes flashed a silver hue as she looked wildly around herself. Demon.. she thought to herself shuddering a little at the prospect of coming across such a vile creature who may or may not have a few vampire friends tagging along. Cautiously she swung back up to her feet and turned as if to leave but she hadn't been fast enough because just around the corner walked the being she had sensed. Regina's eyes locked onto the she-demon, the silver orbs narrowing slightly as she braced her feet apart and wiggled a hand at the sword she had strapped to her side just in case. One could never be too cautious in her opinion.

Where are you, Regina? - Pier
        Whose with you, Regina? - None one I'm alone.
        How are you feeling, Regina? - Uneasy

Dangerous Lunatic

8,050 Points
        • Forum Dabbler 200
        • Forum Sophomore 300
        • Member 100
        User Image

♣✖✖✖Night Drugs✖✖✖♣

hdhddddhkdsbfsdknhFeeling?..Sooo boredd, need entertainment ..
        hdhddddhkdsbfsdknhLocated:..Walking along the streets....
        hdhddddhkdsbfsdknhWearing:. oh well I dig this outfit...
        hdhddddhkdsbfsdknhSong:..[Walking on air by Keril.....
        hdhddddhkdsbfsdknhWith:....No one!..atleast I don't think....

".I've only simply wanted to play a game. With your heart pinned else were. See, I wanted to play a game. Were my lips touch you... I wanna play a game..were I pour poison inside you. I want to play a game with you. Now what makes you think I'd want you alive? ..."

...Night smiled softly looking at the being that seemed quick to defense. She chuckled dangerously to herself. Now now..so quick to kill what's in sight.." the seductive british voice seem to escape her. She made a tsk tsk'ing noise as if to shame the girl but not really. It was amused and liked fun. She circled the women then stood back in front of her making out the girl who seemed to be a warrior. She looked up then back down her yellow eyes gazing at the women intimately. A cane appeared in her hand with a white skull upon the top. She chuckled " Well if ya want to play we can........

"..Melancholy is as seductive as Ecstasy.."

ooc;
        I don't mind! c:.

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items