Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am Hyuzan Ryunine. (El DUH!) I am currently on a quest...to find other litterate Rpers. I am not saying I hate illiterates. I am just saying I'm looking for another person who:
-Has correct grammer.
-Is on frequently.
-Doesn't post three words.
I'm kind of getting sick of the running together of sentences of non n00bs that for got how to use periods because it's not computer class so they can do whatever we don't really care so ******** off! I'm looking for someone else who likes almost any kind of RP, and doesn't bash me for it. Guy or girl, I don't care. Just an FYI, I'm married. Try anything, and no doubt Old Lord Brocktree, my hubbie, will come whoop your a**. Yes I cuss. ******** you.
Bumpeh, desu ne?
::pounce:: Bumpeh?
Well, all right. I'm up for an RP! What kind of stuff you RP? You can reply here or PM me, whatever. -grins, waveth-
Are you aware that Grammar should have 2 'A’s?
Gee, I smell a hypocrite…
Simple mistake, loser. ******** off. XP

DAMN CID ADOPTBLE! WILL NOT WORK! -kicks Cid adoptable in the a**- Anyway, were you saying something?

Sanguine Roku's Husband

Striking Striker

8,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
Someoe being friendly to those whose posts take up a large chunk of screen? How intriguing...

Sanguine Roku's Husband

Striking Striker

8,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
so, wil you be sending us literates links, or something?
This is a funny thread. A so called "literate," looking for other literates who use correct "grammAr" blaugh xd doesn't even know how to spell. Man people these days. And just like Aquartic "I smell a hypocrite..." xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff