Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Sex Symbol

User Image
                                                    ▬▬▬ { LOCATION } Host Club Room
                                                    ↘↘↘↘↘↘↘ ▬▬▬ { PARTY } Currently . . . None
                                                    ↘↘↘↘↘↘↘ ▬▬▬ { STATUS } Getting things ready.
                                                    ↘↘↘↘↘↘↘ ▬▬▬ { OUTFIT } ♥ ♥ ♥{ Click }

User Image

Life as a host wasn't very glamorous, but it sure as hell wasn't boring. Y.Y. High was a private academy, and somehow managed to become known for their very interesting host club, of which one special host was the VP of. This host stood at a staggering five foot seven inches, had just short of shoulder length charcoal hair, deepgrey eyes with a distinctive silver trim, and black french tip nails. And that was just his basics. He definetly knew how to improve on that. Wearing dark blue skinny jeans, a black and white plaid shirt, with a coarse surfaced vest, and solid black low-top vans. Rounding out the look was a plain leather belt, and a beaded bracelet in blacks, white, and greys. All of this seemed rather blan, and plain whebn put in words (thus why there is a link), but against his soft, tan, flawless skin it worked. But if you only knew the truth, that he was uncomfortable in such a plain outfit. Yes it was what he stood for, very fashionable; but, just as his name implys he is a very colorful person. Dressing in monocromatic tones just didn't do his style justice.
                                                          Moving about the large resturant slash café style club room, the colorfully named Niji grabbed the plain white mugs from the tray he carried and set between two and four on the various tables. Each time he reached up to the tray to grab a cup, a small tink sound rang out in the area around him. Being the only thing in the room making noise, Niji couldn't help but to wonder where the other other hosts were. He already knew that there wouldn't be any guests right now, since the sign outside clearly stated that they were closed, but who knows. Some of the girls were obsessive and didn't mind sitting outside waiting for the club to open, just so they could have first choice of men.
                                                          Thinking of the men, Niji blushed slightly as he set the tray of cups down. The blush then quickly faded as he thought about the other hosts that they just got. They recruited new hosts at the beginning of each school break, and trained them through the break to become decent hosts through the rest of the year. Speaking of hosts, Niji loked out from the third floor club room, out onto the grassy field the club occationally used. "I wonder where everyone else is." Shrugging Niji picked up the tray one more time before continueing the task he was set to do; at least until someone new came and could take it over as training.

▬▬▬ < JustliketherainbowIhavemanyshadestoshowyou~!!! >

{ Ƞ } i j i ▬▬ { ϒ } u k i ▬▬ { Һ } a n a ▬▬▬
User Image--------------------Welcome my dear
Corin Mitzurashi
To my Wonderland-------------------

Corin yawned as he moved across the lawn. WHy did he have to cut his vacation short. He had been on a trip to see his mothers parents. Though Corin did like coming to this school. It was very comfortable and nice to have some friends. Of course his parents were rich. He walked into the building and up the stairs to the third floor. He put his hands into his pockets as he walked into the Host Club room. He saw Niji carrying a tray of tea cups. He smiled as he slammed the door closed. "I swear Niji your way too hot to be doing this much work." He said with a smile. He was not too far from the other. He thought that all the hosts, plus the guests, were so hot and beautiful. He grabbed a seat and crossed his legs, looking at Niji.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Fletcher// Hill
☆═━┈┈━═☆

In Life, Unlike chess.

The Game continues after checkmate.

Ah. A lovely day alone in his bedroom. Mister Hill lied in his bed, not wanting to get up. He was a good kid. He sighed then sat up, knowing that either way, he would have to go out. The short guy, exactly 5'1, stood up and stretched then started to walk out of the room, that is, after he got dressed in his casual atire. He was still half asleep and kept his light brown hair in the same messy state that is was in as he awoke. He was new to this place so he had a new room. Room 13 on the 2nd floor. All he wanted to do was hang out with people.

I have no clue where i am...Gosh! I'm gonna kill myself! The young boy frowned, looking around the streets anxious. He had no idea what to do. He frowned then looked down, seeing a big group of guys pass back him. He stopped talking then looked away. Okay, Okay, I'll just wait until they all go away.... Then ill be safe. Yeah. He thought to himself. He waited until they were totally past them then sighed with relief. Alright. Perfect. Then he began to walk down the road again.

Stopping while seeing guys always stops him in his tracks. He just can't take people like that. He has no idea what to do. Now, What should I do... He asked himself, looking around. He had no clue what to do. He pouted then just decided to go to the park. He was tired, but really did not want to go home. He blinked then walked into the park, face looking at the ground. He sat on a bench and began to read. He had really nothing else to do. He sighed a bit. He had no real friends. He was new to this place. All he wanted was some fun in his life.

He was getting bored. He went back home and heard glasses clanking. He was a curious kid. he looked around then walked up to the third floor, peeking into a room to see two boys. He blushed then flew away from the door. He didn't know anyone else was there. He turned and tried to tip-toe away quietly, trying not to make any noise.

User Image

LunarRoseDemon's Pardner

Doting Master

User Image

⤥きょすけ かがみね⤦
------------------------------------------------------

Kyousuke Kagamine was currently running down the halls at top speed, sliding around corners and haphazardly jumping down stairs as fast as he possibly could. "M-Move outta the way!" He yelled, startling a group of students as he barged past them. How could he be late for the club? All the ladies were probably waiting for his attention... they'd be so disappointed if he didn't show up! How could he let them down?! Kyou channeled his passion into his legs, getting a final bust of speed as he showed up at the clubroom door. Was that a guest? Here already? And leaving? Oh man, he had probably missed so many potential clients. "Hey there! Thanks for dropping by!" He shot the boy a friendly grin and a wave as he passed him, hoping he might come again sometime. Just as he opened the door, he stepped on his own shoelace, loosing his already unstable balance.

"W-Woah!" He cried as his face met the carpet, the rest of him following right after. "Oh jeez... carpet burn stings..." Kyou whimpered under his breath, managing to sit up. For a moment, he reached around for his glasses, quickly finding them and slipping them back on. "S-Sorry I'm late, I just got so... caught up.... in.... huh?" He looked around, noticing only Niji and Corin there. "Where is everyone?" A frown came across his face as he tried to figure out if his fellow hosts where hiding. "Oh! Is it a surprise? Awesome! I'm shocked!" He grinned, wondering who's birthday it was. "Ah, I probably ruined it though... sorry about that." Kyou laughed nervously, scratching the back of his head. "Oh, and sorry for being late! That too." He added.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Kyousuke Kagamine

Location〯 Sitting on the clubroom's carpet
Company〯 Fletcher > Niji +Corin

Versatile Sex Symbol

User Image
                                                    ▬▬▬ { LOCATION } Host Club Room
                                                    ↘↘↘↘↘↘↘ ▬▬▬ { PARTY } Corin Mitzurashi
                                                    ↘↘↘↘↘↘↘ ▬▬▬ { STATUS } Getting things ready.
                                                    ↘↘↘↘↘↘↘ ▬▬▬ { OUTFIT } ♥ ♥ ♥{ Click }

User Image

It seemed like his wish had some true, but is could also be considered a curse. As the blonde male walked into the room, Niji turned to look at him, before blushing slightly. Corin was one of the hotter hosts, and Niji would never admit it, but he thought of him sometimes . . . not in that kinda way though. Don't misunderstand, Niji was the VP and Corin was very socially forward, which would help Niji get to know some people he wouldn't normally approach. Approaching pottential hosts was difficult for the nervous host. If he had Corin with him he would surely get more hosts. But enought about that right now, he was being rude to his guest.
                                                          As Corin moved over to the table Niji was currently setting up, he couldn't help but to sigh and get his mind off of things. "Well if you think so, then take over for me." Taking one of the mugs from the tray he gently tossed it towards Corin. It wasn't hard enough to do anything, and wouldn't even break if it hit the ground. But Niji sure hoped Corin caught the cup.
                                                          Just then he heard the door close once again, adn found it odd. Walking over to the door Niji stood just a short distance away and turned back to Corin and placed his hands on his hips. "Did you see anyone come in???" It was obvious there wasn't another host in the room, but that did seem weird. Not as weird as the tumbling, fumbling young man that came crashing through the door. Niji was shocked to say the least, but he instantly recognized him when the glasses were replaced on his face. "Are you okay???" Asked the charcoal haired man as he tried to hold back a laugh. Looking at the man he extended his hand and spoke, answering the teen's queston. "There aren't any guests yet. We havn't opened yet. If I remember correctly you are Kyosuke Kagamine right." Sighing once again he looked over at Corin. "This guy doesn't even compare to him in looks. But he does have a quality about him." He thought as he waited for others to arrive.

▬▬▬ < JustliketherainbowIhavemanyshadestoshowyou~!!! >

{ Ƞ } i j i ▬▬ { ϒ } u k i ▬▬ { Һ } a n a ▬▬▬
User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Fletcher// Hill
☆═━┈┈━═☆

In Life, Unlike chess.

Fletcher froze. He heard another small pitter patter running down the hall. He looked up to see a black hair boy with beautiful blue eyes. His eyes widened then he panicked. What is he going to do?! He contemplated. Should I run? Hide? Anything? I have no clue.... Ugh! I hate this. He panicked in his small head. he shook his head then was about to turn and walk away when the boy talked to him. He blinked. No one has ever talked to him, let alone a boy that he was afraid of. He had no clue how to deal with this. He sighed then shook his head, hitting himself in the head. Crap... He just couldn't take it. He sighed then coughed, frowning. He had to get away fast. He turned and on accident, ran smack straight into the wall. He fell back and tripped over the rug on the ground, falling face first into the wooden floor. He whimpered. I am such an idiot...

User Image
User Image
    ixxxα мxxxαxxxn i g h t m α я є , 
    αxxxD I S A S T E R  ,  
    αxxxl o s txxxC α u ѕ є

╔═════════════╗
AZRAEL
  ¤  
GRIMOIRE
╚═════════════╝

SAVE ME NOW!
                                          A sigh resonated off the walls of the dim dorm room. Blue eyes trailed across the wallpaper, loathing the colour and patterns. The pale, lithe figure was staring emotionlessly. The sleep-addled mind of the young man tried to decipher the time on the clock that was hung on the opposite wall. He knew it was morning, he just couldn’t understand why he bothered to wake up. Everyday seemed harder to get through, every morning bringing a new ache. The teenager stood up and ran a hand through his dark blue hair.

Azrael had returned last night from staying with his parents. They had suggested coming home for the holidays saying that it might help him feel better. In the end, it turned out to be another way to get him treated. He didn’t fight like he used to. He went to the talk therapy sessions obediently but despised them. Curse Sigmund Freud for developing such a treatment! It had been pointless. Everything he was trying to push away was brought up by his therapist. Everything he thought had disappeared into his subconscious reappeared to haunt him.

It wasn’t that he didn’t want to be better. Of course he did! He didn’t want to feel like he was living in a black hole. He didn’t want to wake up knowing that he found no pleasure in life. He didn’t want everyday to feel like torture anymore. He wanted to reconnect with his family, his old friends. But he had lost himself to the darkest parts of his own mind. He was fighting a losing-battle. He was slowly dying and what didn’t kill him once, would try again. And again, and again…

Azrael entered his bathroom and went through his morning routine: brush teeth, shower, and cleanse face. With a towel draped around his waist he entered his dorm room and pulled out his clothing. He quickly changed into his boxers, black skinny jeans and a white collared shirt. He topped this all off with a black sweater vest. Sure, he looked like a geek but no one really paid him much attention. Besides, he enjoyed his look. He pulled on his sneakers listlessly and looked in the mirror. He dried and straightened his dark blue hair before combing it out. Each movement was languid and tentative. Once he finished he applied kohl to the rims of his eyes to accentuate the colour. If he really wanted he could have gone for the complete look (midnight dabbed eyelids, kohl rimmed eyes, charcoal swiped lips) but he only allowed himself that miniscule pleasure for when he was feeling good. Now? Not the time.

He grabbed a book and headed out of his dorm room. He was on the first floor and for some odd reason he was quite content with this. He walked listlessly and twice was shoulder-shoved by some guys that clearly didn’t see him, typical. He didn't stand out. He felt like he was a shadow, ignored and unimportant. As he walked he began to read, getting lost within the Shakespearean sonnets and moonlit metaphors. He needed coffee; he could feel his eyelids become heavier. He turned on his heels and headed towards the café or host club or whatever, he didn't really care. He visited once or twice when he had been in his 'major depression' state. The environment inside the club had soothed him and the coffee had been very nice (strong - he drinks it black). He never really understood the idea of hosts, why would you pay for the presence of another? Humans are difficult, the closer you get to them the heavier your shackles become. He was already a prisoner in his mind, he didn't need a flesh form of his warden.

Once he reached his location he noticed that the place was still closed and checked the time on his watch.
ω є  s т o ρ ρ є ∂  c н є c k i n g  f o я    M O N S T E R S    υ и ∂ є я  o u я  в є ∂
ω н є и  ω є ( я є a l i z є ∂ ) т н є y  ω є r є    i и s i ∂ є    o f  υ s

jwimin-sshi's Partner In Crime

Tipsy Cleric

14,440 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
xxкяιs || cнσι
sтαтus : Normal
ℓσcαтιση : Host Club Room

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Tell me your wish,
I will make it come true.
Don't just pray every night
at {home} by -yourself-

Your heart that loves me,
your wish that wants to be with me.
Stupid baby, I -prayed- for this too
That you would come to love me

Honey, I cannot [believe] it
Whenever you're sad,
if you just look upon my face
You will suddenly smile joyfully
I can make you happy
{I'm perfect for you}

┏┈┈┈┈┈

⋙⋙ What day is it...? Oh....right...it's Friday. I should probably get going... The blue haired male stretched a bit as he looked around. Where was he...? Scratching the side of his head, he looked around. He had fallen asleep under one of the trees outside, but somehow..he ended up forgetting how he fell asleep in the first place. Stretching a bit more, he began walking back to the inside of the school. If he remembered correctly, he needed to be at the host club room. He did wish he knew what time it was, mostly just to see if he was late or not...though, it didn't matter really.

Once inside, he grinned a bit as he began running down the hallways. He liked running down the hallways, even though it didn't really suit his image. Going up rows of stairs and down long hallways, he stopped when he was just one hallway away from the room. He leaned against the wall, panting a bit. Why he took the stairs...he would never know. It was just one of those...stir of the moment type things probably. Once he had caught his breath he began walking down the hallway casually. He did notice a male enter the room while another male seemed to be walking away from it.

As Kris began walking, the male that was still in the hallway seemed to have a...well...accident. Being the nice type of person he is, he quickly made his way over to the fallen male and kneeled next to him. "Hey, are you alright...? Should I bring you to the nurse..?" Although the male was facing the wooden floor, Kris stared at the back of the male's head as if it were his face. It was awkward, but he had to stare at something...

┈┈┈┈┈┚

User Image

LunarRoseDemon's Pardner

Doting Master

User Image

⤥きょすけ かがみね⤦
---------------------------------------------------------

"Eh? S-Seriously?"Kyou blinked at him, completely taken off guard. He wasn't late? A mixture of relief, embarrassment and confusion welled up inside him as he took Niji's hand. "I guess I got the wrong time..." The boy pulled a scrap piece of paper out of his pocket, frowning at it. Oh. That wasn't as six. It was a five.

"Yeah, I'm Kyousuke! You can call me Kyou if you want!" He perked up at the sound of his own name, a friendly grin plastered on his face. "What's yo-" He was cut off as he heard a bang form outside. "H-Huh?" He looked at the open door, wondering if someone had crashed. It was a morning full of accidents wasn't it? "Oh right, what's your name?" He asked, looking back at Niji. There was another guy there as well, a real looker... a small blush colored his cheeks as he stared for a moment before looking back at the guy in front of him. Well, if this was a host club then it was obvious there would be some really nice looking guys. "Oh, and..." Kyou cleared his throat, looking up at Niji with eager puppy dog eyes. "When do I get to meet the girls?" He asked excitedly. He could hardly wait to get started talking to them....

Being a host was going to be awesome!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyousuke Kagamine

Location〯 Sitting on the clubroom's carpet
Company〯 Niji +Corin
User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Fletcher// Hill
☆═━┈┈━═☆

In Life, Unlike chess.

The boy was helping himself up, rubbing his head. He had no idea how he hurt himself, but it hurt like hell. He sighed then jumped a bit when he heard a voice ask if he was okay. He looked over at the person next to him and blushed a rosy red. It was a boy! Of course. Is this freaking school only guys? I did not sign up for this! He gulped then coughed a bit, trying to talk. He just couldnt get words out. He nodded, motioning to the boy that he was okay. he smiled to reasure the hot guy in front of him. Unlike Fletcher, this boy had bleached hair and blue eyes. He looked older as well. It was expected. Fletcher was just a baby. He sill had his baby face.

He finally got some words out. I-I'm Okay... He whimpered in his soft voice. He had a small accent and couldn't pronounce his r's, making him sound like a big kid. Even though he was one, it annoyed him. He sighed then used the wall to help himself up. He shook his head then kept his face to the ground, blushing, trying not to look at the boy in front of him. He was so embarrassed.

User Image

Tipsy Cleric

14,440 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
xxкяιs || cнσι

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Tell me your wish,
at {home} by -yourself-

Whenever you're sad,
I can make you happy
{I'm perfect for you}

┏┈┈┈┈┈

⋙⋙ Kris stood up at about the same time as the other male did, mostly just to make sure that he didn't end up falling over again. Kris crossed his arms and tilted his head a little. This person seemed a little flustered. Most likely out of embarrassment. Heck, Kris would be pretty embarrassed also if someone had seen him do something like this male did. "You sure you're okay..? You look red from what I can tell. Come on...let's let you rest a bit and then you can go, okay?" Kris moved to the other male's side, putting an arm around his shoulders mostly just to sorta lightly move him into the host club room.

┈┈┈┈┈┚

User Image
User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Fletcher// Hill
☆═━┈┈━═☆

In Life, Unlike chess.

Fletcher smiled then waved. Y-Yeah, I'm fine... Then he held onto the wall, standing up straight, about to walk away when the other boy wrapped his arms around him. He blushed then looked away, not knowing really how to deal with this. He let the boy touch him, only because he really couldn't get away now. I'm totally screwed, curse me and my foolish clutziness. He thought to himself, sighing. He shivered a bit and just went with the bo into the club room door. He had no idea what it was, but whatever, it couldn't be that bad... Could it?

User Image

Tipsy Cleric

14,440 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
xxкяιs || cнσι

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Tell me your wish,
at {home} by -yourself-

Whenever you're sad,
I can make you happy
{I'm perfect for you}

┏┈┈┈┈┈

⋙⋙ Kris slightly pushed the male into the room as he himself had stopped to look at another male whom was standing outside of the room. "I'm sorry, but the Host Club is currently closed until the sixth. However, you are welcome to come in if you really want to." Kris had noticed the other male earlier, but with this one that had fallen...his attention just rotated around him. Kris turned back and walked into the room, seeing the three that were already currently present.

Though...one was sitting on the ground, one was at a farther distance, and one he knew. He smiled a bit as he raised his hand a bit. "Hey there. What's going on..? Oh..and I hope you don't mind...this one had an accident so I'm letting him rest up a bit. Oh...that reminds me..." Kris looked to the male that he had brought into the room, moving forward a bit to look at the male's face more clearly. "I haven't introduced myself....my name is Kris Choi. How about you?"

┈┈┈┈┈┚

User Image
User Image--------------------Welcome my dear
Corin Mitzurashi
To my Wonderland-------------------

Corin caught the cup with his pinky. He lifted it to his eyes and got up and turned in a small circle. "Next time try something a bit more challenging." He said with a smile. He set the cup on the tray and moved to the door. Damn, this school had some cute boys. He walked around the room to make sure everything was alright. "What do you want me to do, Niji-kun? I'm very handy to have around." He said with a sweet little smirk. He softly put his hands into his pockets and glanced outside.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

LunarRoseDemon's Pardner

Doting Master

User Image

⤥きょすけ かがみね⤦
---------------------------------------------------------

Kyou was distracted by the entry of two new people, looking up to see them walk in. With a gleam in his eye he recognized the brown haired boy, quickly standing up, brushing himself off and walking over. "It's you! I hoped you'd be coming back! " He grinned, shoving his hands in his pockets and walking over to him. Now that he could take his time looking at him, he realized the boy was rather cute... kinda like a girl~! He thought to himself, getting more and more excited. He almost completely forgot about the other guy.... Kris, right? "Ah... didn't mean to interrupt... I'm Kyou. Kyousuke Kagamine.. uh... newbie host?" He shrugged, not really sure how to introduce himself. "Sorry, I just got a little excited... first day n' all.." Kyou laughed nervously, blushing slightly. "But it's great to meet you both!" He added on the end, looking at them both with wide, sincere eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyousuke Kagamine

Location〯 In the Clubroom
Company〯 Niji +Corin + Kris + Fletcher

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items