Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-- Giovanni he eathless" Vido
"Tнere ιѕ ɴo God нere. Jυѕт мe."

-- oodAnnoyed -- hereStreets surrounded by normal sized buildings, ranging from 2 to 5 floors. -- ithLiam --

"Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ғᴇᴀʀ ɢᴏᴅ﹐ ғᴇᴀʀ ɪᴛsʟᴇғ ɪs ɢᴏᴅ."

Giovanni stared at the male for a good second or two, just waiting for the male to be ready. The male picked up the Glock, checking to chamber to find it empty and with out a magazine. Giovanni gave a slight tap on his pants's pocket, exhaling slowly before speaking as the male stuffed the gun into his waist. "You will get the magazine when you deserve it" Giovanni commented to ease the male's realization of the firearm being empty. He removed the overcoat from protecting them, figuring if they were to be shot they would have been sooner. He wore normally again, letting his upper body be covered again by the overcoat. He gripped the handle of his cleaver like machete, removing the leather securing strap from the top-release sheath attached to his belt. Holding it in his right hand, Giovanni proceeded to remove black sap gloves from his overcoat's inner pocket using his free hand. He got the gloves on and gripped the machete's handle tightly; looking at the male before turning around and giving a few steps to the front of the building that was behind them. He turned to his side, looking at the male once again.

He touched the Sig Sauer P226 that rested gently on its belt holster before exhaling slowly once again. "Walk on my side. Don't force me to drag you inside." He spoke with the calm but firm tone that fit him so perfectly, being nothing more and nothing else than his purely apathetic stance on everything that was happening at the moment. He grabbed the handle of the building's door, jerking it to see if it was open. The door proved to wish to be left alone but the horde that was slowly but surely making its way on their location required certain measures to be taken. Checking to see which way the door opens by checking the hinges; he figured the door didn't open towards him. If the door had opened towards him, kicking it down would be next to impossible. He kicked to the side of where the lock is mounted (near the keyhole) as it was typically the weakest part of the door. Using a front kick, he drove the heel of his foot into the door. Normally one could have to kick it again but Giovanni's always present abnormal strength made itself show as the door simply swung violently to the inside. He proceeded to stomp his foot on the ground violently to attract any occupants that heard the noise. The building was tall, five floors plus the roof; he figured there had to be one of them up there at least. A few surely came out, three in line that separated as they passed from the door. Giovanni gave a few steps backwards, looking to the male just a feet or two from him. The walking corpses made their way slowly to Giovanni and the male, thinking they had their meal ready.

The following movements were executed with the brute force only a few could dish and nearly no one could defend from. A punch, a single but brutally powerful punch to a rotting corpse. The first one suffered said punch, teeth coming out in pairs and it fell to the ground. A second and a third punch followed, a fast 1-2 to hit the living corpses although he had to do so with one hand. They dropped to the ground, the sap gloves surely making it a hell of a punch. One didn't come back for seconds, brain exposed and pierced with bone broken by the punch. Giovanni kicked the one closer to him, the steel tip of his shoe entering right through the living corpse's head. One left which went on to receive a proper stomp on its skull. Blood filled the pavement, along with remaining flesh and brain matter. "Clear." Giovanni commented calmly, whipping the blood the shoes and gloves had on the clothes of the dead. He stood up again, his eyes meeting with the male's again. "Enter the building. I will follow." Giovanni ordered, standing near the door while having the machete out free from blood. It was too soon to get it dirty again and he still had to properly clean the gloves and shoes.

ut of the fight:XXXXXX
      -- Feel free to have Giovanni follow him. Giovanni wouldn't let a stranger have his back easily so that's why he reacted the way he did.

Text
      "Speech"
      'Thoughts'

T l ; D r
      Giovanni opened the building's door, letting the living corpses come out first and took them out. Now he waits for the male to enter first.

Pink_Peonies

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100
I am an American Soldier,
I am a Warrior and a Member of a team,
I serve the people of the United States and live the Army Values,

User Image
User Image

SPC. Huang, Mishiranu
- 3rd Brigade Combat Team - 1st Cavalry -

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mishiranu couldn’t help the smile that formed on his lips when the pink haired woman mentioned her two pets. It brought back a few good memories of his own that had long since died before he ever joined the military. He always wished to get another, namely a Husky of some sort but never got around to being able to do so. It was a regret of his, maybe when this all ended he could get himself a nice house in Alaska and an Alaskan Husky to go along with it. It was something other than his mission that could keep him moving. Motivation is key after all. He always had something to keep him going and right now it was to keep him and Katie alive, but also anyone who wanted help as well. So he watched carefully, ready to load his weapon at the drop of a hat if the woman so much as raised her weapon at him. So when she lowered the weapon and gave up her name, Luciana, Mishiranu couldn’t help but breathe in relief. He liked helping people, not hurting them.

“I could probably carry a bag myself if you want me to of course.” Mishiranu offered, it would be a lot of extra weight that he didn’t want or need, but he wouldn’t complain, he’d been through worse. “Shouldn’t be much of a problem, I would have to drop it if I needed to reach my weapon though.” He added, or he could possibly swing the bag like a bat. That would be something to try out, he noted as he eyed one of the bags of dog food. “But we could probably stuff a bag or two of those shopping bags into my pack as well,” He said gesturing to the assault pack on his back, “I don’t have too much in it, shouldn’t be a problem.” Mishiranu smiled at the both of them to ease them, he didn’t want them to feel as if they were burdening him.

The smile stayed on his face when Luciana asked him about if he was actually in the Military, even if she stuttered and looked kind of funny trying to act neutral, he almost wanted to laugh but that would be rude. “I am, I don’t really know what to say to make you believe it, but if you watched the news before this went down. I was on there for a bit. I was actually supposed to be getting out soon.” Of course he kept the reason why he was getting kicked out to himself, he didn’t expect them to take the news of him killing innocents in Afghanistan all that well and he didn’t want to explain what exactly happened over there at the moment, “But if you don’t watch the news, I was deployed to Afghanistan before everything happened, when we came back my Troop was sent up to Ft. Drum to help the 10th Mountain quarantine off New York.” It was probably one of the worst things he’d done, picking which people got to live and die took a toll on your mental state, his already deteriorating. “When that ended and things started falling apart we moved back to help evacuate others. I’ve served for all of almost three years as a Cavalry Scout, having graduated training down in Ft. Benning Georgia.” He gave a shrug, not really expecting them to outright believe him, not surprised at all really, “It’s your choice to believe me or not, but either way, I still want to help.” He stated, a more melancholic smile on his face now.

I will always place the mission first,
I will never accept defeat,
I will never quit,
I will never leave a fallen comrade...
Location - Pet Store ♘ Company - Katie and Luciana ♘ Clothes - Army Multi Cam Uniform and Full "Battle Rattle"

User Image
((Sorry it took so long. I’m a nerd and got caught up playing WoW…))

TL;DR

Mishiranu thinks of some things he’d do after the apocalypse, but keeps a wary eye on Luciana’s weapon. When she puts it down he offers his help to carry a bag of dog food or even put some in his assault pack. When Luciana asks if he’s military he offers that he’s been on the news then gives them a small run down of what he was doing before everything happened. If they trusted him was up to them but he would still want to help.

Bashful Prophet

7,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Married 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
User Image

User Image
Noah smiled slightly from her questioning as to why he had cell phones. Most did why they asked why his pack was so heavy. It'd have to be a trick he keeps up his sleeve to use at later date if she ever proved herself deadly. He had revealed his weapons openly, making him vulnerable for a planned attack if she decided to assault him. His attention then was drawn back to the window he had entered through, loud moaning was getting closer becoming more auditable. The alarm on the phone he used must have drawn more of them but now died. He looked back at the woman who was clearly getting irritated. She moved away walking towards a room to the corner, away from the front of the house. He was taken aback by her words, her offer to follow even though they've just met and to do nothing stupid if they did. She vanished into the room and he turned his attention to the other boy who knelt down next to. "You okay?" Tears were in his eyes, but he just looked back at Noah with empty eyes. Noah opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. After a moment he sighed. He stood up and walked away, scanning for anything that he could salvage, but only saw some trash or items he had no use for.

He entered the children's room, leaving behind the boy in the room. We wasn't going to waste his breath on him if he wouldn't talk back. He looked around the bedroom, seeing the posters of bands and movies he knew. He then moved to the window and looked out, seeing the woman still in the area. He climbed out, stumbling getting his feet on the ground. He grasped his knife, and walked warily to the woman. He didn't want to get too close. He had told her his weapons, but she didn't say what she had. "I think we should stay away from the downtown area. There were too many of them there."

With :: Woman and Boy
Cloths :: Light brown hoodie with some dirt stains, and now blood from his nose. Fitting jeans and sneakers.

TL;DR
Noah stayed silent about having phones in his backpack, and was relieved that she didnt search his bag. After hearing some zombies nearing the window, he tried talking to Cinder, but after no reply he left him and followed Jaime out the window. He recommended staying out of the downtown area due to large numbers of them being there.

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

User Image
αȿτʀɩɖ ɱαе ζαҁеү ◄

"Call my name just as loud as you can, I will adore so,
more so, I really wanna scream."

Astrid watched the two strangers carefully as they made their exchange about the kid's gender. Raising an eyebrow, she waited for them to finish, thinking that this wasn't the best time to have that conversation. When the boy's attention was back on her, Astrid's face hardened even more into a scowl at his words. "Miss Snotty Redhead? ...Grandma?" Her hand shook with her anger as she pulled out the twig he shot into her red mass of hair, while he went on casually about the incoming zombies, who were quickly approaching the trio. Who the ******** did this brat think he is? Snapping the weak stick in half, she was incredibly tempted to throw the pieces at him, hitting him right between the eyes. With a deep breath, she refrained from doing so, and threw them at his feet instead. "Listen punk, you can bet your a** those zombies can do you harm, especially if you're not careful. And shouting across the street, attracting several of them like an idiot, is certainly not careful."

While he ran off a bit ahead, pointing to a nearby alleyway for them to run into, Astrid ignored him and turned her attention to the other stranger, who began to explain their plan calmly. Her face softening a bit, she didn't direct her anger to him since he seemed to be the more reasonable and careful of the two.
                                I don't know how much you'll find in the grocery store, it might already be mostly raided of anything decent, but I haven't looked. The clothing store obviously has plenty." Her eyes darted around to the nearby zombies that were closing in on them, as she began to back away from the two strangers to head in the complete opposite direction. "Hell no, I won't be joining you, I'm perfectly fine with being on my own for now. I don't exactly want to stick around with someone who blunders around, calling zombies to them. And you shouldn't either." With that last sentence, she turned her eyes toward the man wielding the sword, nodding her head once at him, before turning around.

The zombies were right on them at this point. There were several of them near Astrid, a couple of them somewhat in her way of escape, but she managed to run through them with light, quick steps. As one particularly gruesome creature lunged at her small frame, she lifted her bat, and jabbed the thick end to ram the zombie directly on its forehead, knocking it backward. While she didn't do enough damage to take it out entirely, she didn't care at the moment, seeing as more were still nearby. It was stunned just enough so she could dart past it and disappear into another alleyway farther down the road from the one that brat had pointed to. At the thought of his arrogant words, anger boiled up inside her again, fueling her footsteps to carry her forward faster. Only two of the zombies that had once surrounded them had managed to follow her. Eyes widening in slight panic, she realized that the alleyway she had tried to escape in, now put her in danger - Astrid had now reached a dead end. Turning to face the two zombies stumbling toward her, she didn't back up into the wall behind her, not wanting to be too constricted in combat. Kicking one of the creatures in the stomach, she caused it to stumble backward while she swung her bat at the other, making contact with its head and causing it to slam into the wall of the building beside her with a sickening crunch. The other one that she had kicked was recovering, so she swung her weapon toward it, the bat making contact with the side of its decaying head, knocking it to the ground. She was sure neither one of her blows actually destroyed their brains enough to kill them, but she didn't pause to think about it. With careful steps, she ran into between the two stunned creatures and escaped the dangerous alley. She didn't stop until she crossed the road and put more distance between herself and the other zombie hoard, despite her side screaming in pain from the effort. She was fast and light on her feet, but she was never able to keep it up for very long.

Pausing in another alley, this one completely and blissfully zombie-free, she leaned against one of the buildings, one hand clutching at the stitch in her side, while the other held her bat tightly at her other side. Tilting her head down, she panted a bit, her red mess of hair falling on either side of her face. After taking this moment to catch her breath, she lifted her head to glance at the darkening sky overhead, shaking her hair out of her face as she did so. Realizing she needed to quickly make her way back to her apartment, she pushed off of the building and set off again, not at a full run, but she still kept up a fast pace. The streets were only going to get more dangerous, and it was vital that she get back to her base. Hurrying past the bar she had entered earlier, her mind thought back to the strangers she had met and that they had been searching for a place to rest. Astrid had conveniently failed to mention that she had a safe place to go, and she grinned slightly. Well, it didn't matter much, she was sure the guy with the sword could handle the situation; at least he would surely be smart enough to stay alive.

Emotion: Furious; determined

Company: Jack and Magenta; then no one

Whereabouts: City streets

{TL;DR}
Anger boiling up inside her at Magenta's words, Astrid pulls the twig he shot out of her hair, snaps it in half and throws the pieces at his feet, resisting the urge to hit him in the face with them instead. She tells him off, saying that the zombies can mostly certainly do him harm if he's not careful, and then directs her attention to Jack. When he tells her their plan, she responds, saying that she doesn't know the state the grocery store is in, but the department store obviously has plenty of clothing. Backing away, she refuses to join the pair, and hints to Jack that he shouldn't stick around with someone that will run around attracting zombies foolishly. Astrid turns and runs off, knocking a zombie out of her way as she escapes the hoard, heading into an alley that turns out to be a dead end. Two zombies had followed her, so she faces them and stuns them enough to run past and escape. She doesn't stop running until she puts more distance between herself and the hoard, only pausing in another alley across the road for breath. Looking up at the darkening sky, she realizes she really needs to head back to her base, so continues on her way with quick, light steps, moving past the bar she had met Dark in earlier.
BHP's version: "Suddenly, the zombies poured out from the alleyway, so Astrid ran, yelling "SEE YA, SUCKERS," and left. <3

Boracay Rum

Caimbrie
User ImageUser Image
|| With Noah || Located - Residential Area || Feeling Doubtful ||
                                                                  ((Boring post, sorry. Feel free to throw them into danger, start a conversation, whatever. :3))

Glancing behind her it was clear that only one of them had chosen to follow. Judging by that fact, it left Jaime to assume that the man had either been lying or his supposed brother was already dead. Simply because she would've taken any help she could've gotten. She wasn't about to put her own life on the line to try and drag some crying stranger away either. If he died, then he died. There wasn't much Jaime could do if he wouldn't cooperate or didn't want to come.

Jaime took notice of Noah, who had followed her out the window. Obviously, he had more sense of the two. Even if he decided not to stick with her, he was evacuating the house. His next words suggested he planned on sticking with her, at least for now. Jaime gave a small nod, hiding the slight twinge of doubt that he managed to strike through her, knowing that Katie had been down town. "Agreed. Actually, I have somewhere I need to be. I need to drop some stuff off and check on my dog." She informed. She wasn't quite sure about possibly showing this stranger her hideout, but she figured he was a threat she could handle if need be, and didn't think he had a group he might be with.

The motel wasn't exactly in town, but it was near it. However, she really wanted to see if Katie was there or not. If she wasn't Jaime was planning on venturing into town. "To be honest, I'm supposed to be meeting someone there. You can come if you want, or if you want to go back out on your own, go ahead. Makes no difference to me." Jaime said, turning on her heels and making her way over to the short picket fence that lined the back of the yard. She heaved herself over it, heading off in the direction of her destination. She gave one glance back to see if Noah had decided to follow or not.

TL;DR
                                                                              Jaime decided not to believe Cinder's story and left him behind. She then agreed to avoid the downtown area and said she needed to be somewhere. She (sort of) invited Noah to come and admitted she had a dog and needed to meet someone. She then headed off in the direction of the motel..

Romantic Rogue

User Image

User Image
    ╔══════════════════════════════════xx══════════════════════════════════╗

Off in the distance an orchestra of groans began to synchronize as the sun began to set on the horizon, the mixture of colors decorating the sky; the two things combined made a hauntingly beautiful scene. Almost unexpectedly, if it wasn't for the warning noises, the dead creatures started to stumble out from their hiding places; it was getting far too dangerous than Darkness liked, this stupid situation wasn't worth her life. A cluster of three came from the immediate alleyway, two stumbling slowly but the other making a full sprint, while others came from an alleyway across the street; what attracted them, who knows, there was nothing to provoke them but that didn't matter now. It was time to run. Bolting across the street to the alleyway with one moaning monster reaching it's arms out, it was momentarily held in place by getting an arm shoved into it's neck; luckily the creature kept reaching for her instead of grabbing her arm so she was able to run by with ease.

Running was not something that kept her pride in check, gritting her teeth together it bothered her greatly that it came to this, but it was better to kill her pride than herself; ******** that human, she'd probably never see him again anyway, especially if that's the way he approaches people, someone will kill him some day no doubt. She only hoped it wasn't her, because she didn't want to be forced to see him again. Of course, she felt in the right for her actions, and anyone with a brain would agree considering what was going on around them, but some people were ignorant and just didn't have common sense, so who was she to hold it against them? Insults to the man who made her angry kept her pride strong, as well as her anger, which kept her motivated in her fast run through the alleyways to effectively avoid the bleach-blonde man.

After a bit of backtracking due to the run, keeping a mental map mostly accurate of the directions that she took, she glanced around and found that she was not far from where she first started, back at the bar. With an annoyed sigh, she pinched the bridge of her nose, "God dammit..." She mumbled under her breath; how pointless! She made all that progress, only to go backwards and have to redo it once more, how dare that man impair her so! Gritting her teeth angrily again, she spotted a zombie limping in the road, dragging it's broken foot behind it; in anger, the cloaked woman approached it, smacking it on the back of the head with the bottom of her gun which caused it to topple forward and groan confusedly. It tried to do a slow crawl to turn towards her, but she stomped on the things head until finally the skull began to flatten, and then some more until it was surely dead.

At least one positive of this is she can finally take her anger out on things in a satisfactory manner. Gotta stay positive.

Location tab A street. tab tab Company tab No one. tab tab Clothes tab Dark purple cloak, black shirt, black jeans.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
    User Image

User Image

TL;DR tab tab tab
          Zombies started to swarm, so Dark sucked up her pride and ran, leaving the man to what she hopes will be his demise; mentally she insults the man to no end to make herself feel better especially since she's angry, then finally when she stops running she is pretty close to the bar again, and gets angry because she backtracked almost all of her progress thanks to "that idiot" as she will now always remember him, and so she takes her anger out on a weak zombie by killing it brutally, and slowly.

Magical Senshi

User Image
__________________________________o n________h e r________l i t t l e________r i v e r b e d________
______SOMETHING SO BLOODY INSANE
s w e e t________i n n o c e n c e________i s________j u s t i f i e d________
INSANITY IS A BIT LIKE DEATH BEDS
SOMETHING SO BLOODY INSANE
I AM ALIVE { BLOOD IS MY INNOCENCE
test her innocence justify her court roomuntil she is dead!
☩; but there is nothing you can do to save me kind of played
# although, would you even save me if you could ✄ - betrayal }

{ Before Jack could react, Raguel laughed the female was more than annoyed, but to make up for it she had decided to egg the zombies on, going through the alleyway to confirm it was a dead end. What a street rat. Raguel pulled Jack towards the direction to where the redhead had followed, pursuing the path, he wasn't going to let this red head leave without a fight. She caused the issue, she can have the kill as Raguel continued, running into the city streets as he pressed on - low, steady steps. A small huff as energy was consumed, he had barely made it close to where Astrid was. Despite when she ran, Raguel could sense some lack of stamina, especially as she had ran at a fast speed and had wasted a large amount of energy attempting to escape. Raguel clutched onto Jack's hand before letting go, there was a sudden silence. What had happened, did they loose them? Raguel looked at his surroundings, a vast ray of emptiness. It was like they were suddenly walking into a void, I don't know any more.. Did we loose them? I.. I can't keep up, I'm too tired. Considering what had happened up until this point, .. Raguel huffed, attempting to catch his breath. The male paused slightly before he heard a little crack - a small step onto a twig, his foot had stepped onto a small twig laying astray, frightening him so suddenly. The male whimpered, before huddling into a small corner of the streets, attempting to remain quiet. Although, this was not something Raguel was particularly good at, for once his noise was kept to a minimum - with puppy dog eyes roaming around as he analysed his surroundings, he almost sounded like a puppy - a pet in fact, the puppy-like whimpers as he surveyed the room. It was mainly due to the fact Raguel wasn't even his own fault the noise had occurred.

Perhaps it was time for the duo to rest, as they had been accompanied too many times by the walking limbs, they were more like meats with legs, opposed to zombies. That was one odd way of putting it, walking meat things, that was the best way to describe them. With human features, it was like art class all over again in high school. Drawing fantasy creatures. Raguel was a real hard core art lover. It was still hard to describe, though. It was a painted picture, a written tragedy as it was once worded. But it wasn't so sad zombies existed, was it? It couldn't be one sided, that was way too surreal. But the sad thing about it, that it was reality. It wasn't some drawing or some sick dream. Raguel nervously nibbled onto his nails, biting them softly before realizing Jack was there,
                                      S-Sorry, I got a bit nervous then, I didn't mean to... N-Never mind.. Raguel fumbled, his tone quiet as a whisper, the words came tumbling out so fast and at a very low pitch - it would be hard to identify what he was exactly saying. Triggered by his nervousness, Raguel put his hand to his head; he was scared. Of the zombies or something, he didn't know what. He was suddenly so confused, looking up at Jack as he knelled, I.. I'm sorry, I'm okay. I don't know what happened.. Raguel murmured, getting up slowly, it was a strange feeling, as if he had seen a vision or something of the sort. Maybe it was his imagination?

The boy blinked, what were they talking about again? Oh, yes! Groceries, time seemed to have flown with Raguel's memory. The male laid back, grinning with his usual gritted teeth. It was funny now that he had thought about it, Jack thought he was a female, but it was still pretty neat. That'd be useful for deception or something, it was still something to be taken into consideration when fighting human enemies or enemies that had a mind. Raguel leaned backwards, against a wall before shrugging it off casually;
                                      You're a cool person, Jack. But ignore that female, she's way too ignorant. We can get through anything together. I think if we go a bit further on, there should be a grocery store, it looks like we made it to the centre of town or something. Don't take what I said earlier offensively, I don't mind why you mistook me for a female. Anyone as good looking as I would do too, so don't worry! Raguel grinned, looking through the alleyway as he looked around, the area was full of rubbish. Trash, some alcoholic bottles laying around. It wasn't too great, but Raguel knew there was much more some where, along the lines there would be; Oh, look! Isn't that a grocery store or something? Looks pretty iffy, wanna check it out? Raguel points out. There had appeared to be some fresh food into the stall, although there didn't seem much, Raguel's rucksack was almost completely empty, so it was ideal to store most of the food in there, thinking about food made Raguel hungry. Now all they needed was to find a house after this was done.
                                      。」

TLDR;_______
                                      Raguel runs into the direction Astrid runs into, trying to get away from the zombies, before getting scared he huddles into a corner, remaining incredibly quiet. Raguel gets up, confused. But tells Jack not to take it to heart about his previous reaction, telling him to ignore the redhead. Then Raguel points out to a store that looks out to be the grocery store, despite it doesn't seem to look in a good condition. Although, Raguel's almost-empty rucksack is more than enough to store most food contents.

LOCATION :_______City Streets__ __COMMPANY :_______Jacqueline

____o n________h e r________l i t t l e________r i v e r b e d
                                      { I'm kind of broken right now }
                                      ☩; but there is nothing you can do to save me kind of played
                                      # although, would you even save me if you could ✄ - betrayal }
                                      s w e e t________i n n o c e n c e________i s________j u s t i f i e d
                                      I AM ALIVE { BLOOD IS MY INNOCENCE
                                      test her innocence justify her court roomuntil she is dead!
                                      ____ j u s t i f y______ h e r______c r i e s
                                      ____ p l a y i n g______t h e______b e a s t

Boracay Rum

Romantic Rogue

User Image
User Image
                                                    tab tab tab Location The Pet Store tab tab Company Mishi and Katie. tab tab Health ██████████ tab tab Outfit Outfit, Necklace, Thumb Ring, Backpack
                                                    ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇
                                                    Demonic Guardian AngelXXXX

Watching the movement from the younger of the two blonde haired companions, following where Katie's finger pointed which was towards "Mishi"; that was a bit of an odd but cute name, perhaps a nickname of sorts? The ladder made a bit more sense, but she wasn't going to dismay the possibility it could be his birth name, either way, it was obviously from another culture so she couldn't be sure. Having a realization, Luciana's eyes widened a bit as she stood up straight, a seemingly random action; were the two siblings? Unknowingly, she couldn't be more wrong, thinking that based off of the introduction that she did for her partner they could be related; it reminded her of her siblings, mainly her sister who would always take control of everything and introduce both her and her brother, despite him being the eldest. Either way, it didn't matter, so she let the thought go as Katie mentioned packing the food into plastic bags for easier, and lighter, transport; that was a brilliant idea! Though she worried of the food turning stale, even molding, faster that way, if there was no other way it was a solution at least.

After bringing the idea, then giving a subtle hint that she would like some food for her German Shepard, Katie moved around Luciana to walk over to the bags; awkwardly and nervously, the pink haired girl turned her back to Mishi to keep her distance from Katie as she walked by, not entirely trusting the girl yet in case a knife was pulled out unexpectedly. After nothing happened, she felt a bit ashamed, wondering if this was becoming irrational paranoia and she was becoming unfair to the little girl by not having more faith in her. The little dance she had to do to avoid getting too close to Katie by shuffling in a circle radius around her caused her to come out from behind her shelter, being completely out in the open; Mishi mentioned being able to carry at least one of the bags, while putting the other into the plastic bags to put into his backpack. Not wanting to be a burden, she made an uncomfortable expression, but realized that he was probably trained to carry a bunch of weight so it really wouldn't be too much of an issue. It sounded like their best bet.

The soldier also explained some details about his serving to prove that he was indeed truthful about being, or at least had been in, the military; who knows if the government even still stood with no access to a radio, and nothing broadcasting on television but static didn't provide any information about the rest of the world either. Nodding her head once at him, "I didn't watch the news much, but I believe you." Probably an unnecessary statement, but she wanted to comfort him with knowing that she believed his words. When looking at him, her eyes got distracted by the changing sky in the background, then the movement of a single zombie beginning to patrol the road by walking in what looked like a glitched AI in a video game, just making small circles with occasional pausing before finally pressing it's head against an abandoned car with no wheels.

"Crap..." Luciana mumbled quietly, then glanced a look between the two, before making a difficult decision in mere seconds, she had no choice. "If we want to do this plan, we better get a move on, it's getting late. I live in an apartment building about a block away, so it's not too far; the whole place is cleared out of any zombies, living at least, so you can stay in the in the ones next to mine for tonight... they're not boarded up though. You can stay in mine but... it's only got the one bed, it's king sized but..." She trailed off, glancing between the two, she had nothing against sharing her bed but the idea did make her uncomfortable, at least to share it with someone of the opposite gender she just met; with Katie, it was just the issue that she was a stranger, so the idea of sharing with her didn't bother her as much. "There's an arm chair that reclines, and I've got plenty of blankets." She continued; whenever she spotted a blanket, she would always nab it, having a bit of a blanket hoarding problem for the "it could be useful someday" mindset that she's had for years finally paying off.

Moving behind the counter with the pried open cash register, there were some bags in the cabinet under it; pulling out quiet a few to double bag the cat food, she placed them down on the ground between Katie and herself. "Mishi, you carry the dog food, Katie and I will watch you but drop it if you feel the need to get your weapon, okay?" The dire situation was pumping adrenaline into her system, causing her to take control without asking their opinions; she was a born leader with a quick wit for planning and execution, even when she didn't act like it sometimes, but she did believe in her abilities and herself to be a good leader. "Katie, what kind of weapons do you have?" She asked in a slightly more uplifting voice rather than the firm one she used when talking to Mishi, accounting for the girl's age and perhaps fear, trying to be the positive and gentle voice she may need to get her to cooperate and trust her. She assumed that everyone would have a weapon, but didn't see Katie's anywhere on her person; meanwhile, as she talked, she pulled out a dagger from the little makeshift belt she wore to cut open the cat food back, pouring it into a plastic bag, then putting that bag in another, and tying it tightly. She could fit two bags in her own pack, maybe three if she compressed hard enough and struggled with the zipper of her pack for a bit, then a few in Mishi's... Most of the catfood bag should be emptied then, giving her enough food for her tiny but always hungry kitten for quite a while.

I guess we are who we are; maybe we took this too far?

| | tab | TL ;; DR & OOC | tab | |

tab Luciana thought about the possibility of Katie and Mishi being brother and sister since they're both blonde and based on Katie introducing him, reminding her of her own siblings; she didn't mention it though, and cautiously watched Katie as she moved by, awkwardly keeping a certain amount of space between them in the tiny isles which caused her to step out in the open from behind her silver knight (the silver shelf lol). Listening to Katie's and Mishi's ideas on how to handle the food, she thought about it before listening to Mishi's stories about being in the military. She didn't watch the news, she admitted, but gave him a nod and a smile that she believed him, before getting distracted by the changing time outside and the zombie moving around in what reminded her of a glitching AI in video games. Getting worried they were running out of time, she makes a quick but important decision to bring these people back to her base and allow them to stay with her, either in the apartments around her or in her own, stating their sleeping situation if they did decide to sleep in hers. Letting them think on that, she goes and grabs some plastic bags, then starts giving instructions without their opinions on things, the leader inside of her taking over. She asks Katie what weapons she has while filling bags of catfood and then packing it into her backpack.

(Sorry if there's a lot to respond to in this post, trying to react to the changing times and such and didn't expect it to be so long. x-x)

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

User Image
αȿτʀɩɖ ɱαе ζαҁеү ◄

Slowing down to a brisk walk, Astrid inhaled deeply, trying to calm her rage over the stupid situation she had just left. Secretly, she almost wished a zombie would come attack her now that she was out of danger and far away from those two; it would be nice to take her anger out on something. Glancing up at the changing sky, she gazed at the brilliant colors while she absentmindedly ran a hand through her hair, combing it through and ensuring that there were no other pieces of that twig were still stuck in the waves. In happier times, Astrid would love staring at the setting sun from her window, watching the bright lights of the city illuminate the streets and blot out the stars. But alas, such an occurrence meant danger now; there was no peace at this time in the evening.

Nearing where she was early that day, she came to an abrupt halt by the bar she had searched previously. The dark haired woman from before, in her cloak and black clothes, was in plain sight on the road, stomping on the flattened head of a zombie. She found it a bit odd that the woman was near the same place as before - could she really not have left since then? Perhaps something else had happened to keep her there, or draw her back. Astrid had paused a safe distance away, so the woman didn't feel threatened by her approach. Having encountered the stranger before, Astrid knew how careful she was, and had no desire to have that gun and katana pointing in her direction again. Lowering her bat, she held it loosely at her side so the woman knew she had no intention of harming her, not that she really could with just a bat against a pistol and a sword.

Taking a few tentative steps, Astrid still kept at least twenty feet of distance between the two. With a slight grin on her face over the woman's actions, she spoke up, softly and carefully.
                                "Having fun?" Her tone was kept neutral, not wanting to sound as if she was mocking the woman in front of her, but it still managed to sound amused, since Astrid had been thinking of taking her own anger out in the same way.

Emotion: Angry; amused

Company: No one; then Dark

Whereabouts: City streets; back near the bar

{TL;DR}
Trying to calm herself of the rage she felt toward Magenta, Astrid inhaled deeply and almost wished to take her anger out on a zombie. She continues to walk down the road briskly, with light footsteps, glancing up at the sky and combing a hand through her hair. Her feet carried her to the bar area from before, finding Dark stomping the brains out of a weak zombie. Halting, Astrid lowered her bat so the woman didn't feel the need to defend herself, and kept at least twenty feet away. Speaking softly and carefully, with slight amusement in her voice, she asked if Dark was enjoying herself.

Romantic Rogue

User Image

User Image
    ╔══════════════════════════════════xx══════════════════════════════════╗

Perhaps it was meaningless, a wasted act of perfectly good energy, to stomp down the skull of a decaying beast after a long run that already consumed quite a bit of stamina as it was, but it brought a feeling of tension releasing. That, or it may be the feeling of freedom, no longer being choked by being in the presence of an idiot, either or. The anger that weighed down on upon Darkness' shoulders still remained; straightening upwards and putting her head back so it faced the sky, she let out a long breath similar to an exaggerated sigh. The stranger from before, Astrid, had already made her progress known, though her presence was not acknowledged quite yet. Who knows why she was back in this area, but at least it seemed she was still alone, so Dark didn't have to get acquainted with another idiot to ruin this day further; why did these stupid people still exist? Shouldn't they be dead already? She could complain for days, that wouldn't properly vent out her anger.

Giving a side glance to the pretty stranger before waving the hand holding the gun in the air, dismissing her question, however the action didn't make sense considering that she was about to answer anyhow. "No," she began bluntly, "I wish." Unexpectedly, at least to Astrid more than likely, the gun that Darkness held was returned to it's somewhat safe placement in the rim of her jeans, though the blade that was never once put away today still remained in her right hand. Unlike most people who, when angry, take said emotions out on everyone, Darkness actually remained more neutral to those unrelated to the issue and had increased patience for them, having her anger focused on someone else. However, that didn't mean she couldn't be set off, either, just most things that would usually upset her were small in comparison to the anger already consuming her judgment.

"Does it look like fun?" She asked, turning to face the redhead and taking a few non-threatening steps towards her, but not enough to make a big dent in the distance between them. There was a groan from a nearby alleyway, zombies possibly reacting to the noise of their conversation, despite only talking in a normal volume. It didn't seem as though it was immediately running out at them though, perhaps it was stuck on something. "You're the smartest person I've ran into today, though that's not saying much, considering your competition is brain dead zombies and... well a human so stupid he might as well of been a brain dead zombie." Darkness said with a roll of her shoulders, feeling herself calm down little by little as she spoke to the woman holding the bat. It's not as though she trusted Astrid, or that she brought her a sense of calmness, but her statement helped her relax a little as playful mocking was her style of humor, and it gave her a bit of a chance to appropriately vent her angers to a human for once rather than being trapped in her mind and expressed in random acts of violence towards objects and zombies.

Pulling down the hood of her cloak, anger still bubbled in her chest, which wasn't about to go away easily, though now it was reduced to a mild gritting of the teeth with a bit of a coldness on the exterior, which wasn't fairly much different from usual which was more of a harsher attitude; this was more apathetic. There were strands of Dark's raven black hair in front of her face, they had fallen while stomping the zombie into the pavement; pushing the curled mess from her face and flicking the rest of the waves that fell behind her shoulders to adjust their placement more comfortably, she had surprisingly beautiful hair. Perhaps it only seemed that way since it had been hidden, so when revealed it gave the illusion of looking better than it was. Stuffing the hair back into her cloak, needing both hands to do so as it fought with her which required holding the blade upwards between her knees, she fixed her appearance back to as it naturally should and held the dirtied blade again.

Location tab A street. tab tab Company tab Astrid tab tab Clothes tab Dark purple cloak, black shirt, black jeans.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
    User Image

User Image

TL;DR tab tab tab
          The zombie was made into a pancake, which caused Dark to pant and vent her anger a bit more mentally, before reacting to Astrid who made a comment; Dark reacted to her at first bluntly, but not rudely surprisingly, even more so she put her gun away but kept out the blade as she has been the whole time, keeping it out all times when exploring unless she had to for movement purposes (It also still has blood on it from an earlier zombie so she doesn't want to sheath it till it's cleaned). She continued to talk to Astrid, a zombie in the alleyway making noises but not coming out at them yet, so it might of been having path-finding issues or was stuck on something, so she ignored it for now and continued talking to Astrid, making another comment about the man she hated before fixing her long, beautifully curled/waved hair.
User Image
T h e x T e e n y x S c o u t
| |Glass half empty glass half full
▓ ░ Well either way you won't be going thirsty ░ ▓
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Count your blessings not your flaws

Katie paid little attention as Luciana did everything she could to keep her distance as she squeezed past. In her mind, she was only doing it to be polite and leave her some space. Katie quietly listened as Mishi spoke about his service in the army. Katie turned her head over towards him, ready to offer more information about herself. "Georgia, that's where we were headed." Katie chimed up. Jaime was dead set on heading there, as she had heard about safe havens on the little battery operated radio that they had. After Luciana made her way back, Katie quietly followed the same path Luciana had made, grabbing a few bags and returning back to the bags of food. She kneeled on the ground, next to an open bag of dog food. She began scooping it out with her hands and dividing it into three separate bags.

Luciana's voice distracted Katie from her task. Katie listened in silence to Luciana's ideas, completely fine with her giving orders, as that's what Jaime did most of the time anyways. Her face fell a little as Luciana mentioned her staying overnight, as nice as the offer was. Maybe she could get Jaime to come back with her. But she knew that she couldn't stay gone overnight. "That's a really nice offer, and I'll stick with you guys until we get this stuff to your place, but I really have to get back to my sister. She'll worry to death if I'm not there." Katie gave a half smile, trying not to ruin her plans and feeling bad for doing so. "We'll worry about that later though." She informed, tying the dog food bags she had been working on. Katie left one of the three on the ground and carried the other two over to Mishiranu. Katie held the two bags out in his direction. "Here." She offered with a smile, knowing that Mishi had already volunteered to take a few. She laid them on the ground near him, heading back towards the one bag she had on the floor.

Katie kneeled down next to the bag she had for Max, removing her backpack. She unzipped it, revealing that it was rather empty. Katie slid the shopping bag of dog food inside, then zipped it back up. Katie's head turned towards Luciana when she asked what weapons she had. "Well, I have a pocket knife, but I don't really know how to use it well... I also have a pen?" Katie volunteered the information without a second though. Pulling the backpack back onto her shoulders, she stood back up onto her feet. Katie turned, watching the other two, patiently waiting for some sort of order for them to get going.

I'm located Pet Shop I'm with Mishiranu and Luciana I'm Wearing [X]
                                                                          T l ; D rxx..
                                                                          Katie pays no attention to Luciana being cautious and mistakes it for being polite. When Mishiranu brings up Georgia, she lets them know that's where she was supposed to be headed. She then retrieves some shopping bags and begins to divide it up three ways. Katie then tells them that she will help move the food with them, but can't stay overnight - declining Luciana's offer. Informing them that she has to get back to her sister. She then gives two of the three shopping bags of dog food to Mishiranu and packs the last one for herself. She willingly tells Luciana her two weapons and then waits for them to leave.
User Image

ℑαqυєℓιиє ℜosєωoятн

Jacqueline’s forehead wrinkled as the redhead decided to run off towards the hoard of zombies that was about to approach them. Although by the looks of it she was able to get by with just her bat. If it were her she will not be able to push it back like that thus always going for the kill. Before she got the chance to say something the male had started to laugh and dragged her along following the tracks of the female who just left. ”What? Hey wait!” Thankfully the redhead had already dealt with the zombies along their way hence leaving almost a clear path for the two to walk through. Recalling what the redhead had told her and thought that she could not agree more. Magenta had the tendency to be loud and really annoying at times. Heck! If she did not know any better he was purposely trying to annoy the female with his actions. She was actually lucky enough not to be his source of amusement. Although as they finally came to a halt the squeeze that he did on her hand and the sight of him catching his breath made her feel sorry for him; much more when he suddenly run towards the corner and hid himself as his eyes wandered around looking for something. One minute he was all high spirits and then he was acting as if he was scared by a mere twig breaking. Sighing inwardly she walked over to his side and placed a hand over his shoulder. ”Hey, you okay?” She tried understanding what he was saying but they only came out as gibberish to her ears for he seemed to be eating his own words. Seeing him like this made her think twice of leaving him just yet. He did look like a female and acted like one too; weak and defenseless; something she had despised the most. ”I don’t see any zombies near us. I’ll stay by your side so you don’t have to worry, okay?” She said with a sisterly tone. Being with Magenta had only made her recall her reason for living, her twin brother. Hopefully he was able to survive the outbreak and find someone who’d be willing to be his aid in times of need. It would surely break her will if she ended up seeing him as one of the walking dead roaming around the city. He was the only reason she kept on living up to this day.

Jacqueline’s hand collided to her forehead, immediately regretting her words. Was it her or was this boy sort of bipolar? That was a quick bounce back from his previous scaredy-cat state. Trying to stifle a laugh, she shook her head and run his fingers through her hair as the other rests on her waist. ”About that, I’m really sorry for mistaking you as a female. But that redhead that has a point you know. You should try to keep it down. You see these creatures seemed to be attracted to sound. The louder you are the more chances of them finding us and judging from the way you acted a while ago it does seem that you’re quite afraid of being eaten by one.” She said a matter-of-factly. Somehow she felt a little more comfortable towards him than a few minutes ago. He was just childish is all but hopefully he would take her words into consideration or else they might end up in the same situation as before. They were just lucky last time that the redhead had lured out the zombies for them to pass. Though she looked pretty confident enough to take care of herself she was still worried that she did not make it. Hopefully she was able to take shelter and is now resting safe and sound in a place where the undead would not reach her.

After a few turns, they had finally found the place they were looking for, the grocery store. There were not much left in there though. Still it would be best to get the items that are available and restock for their survival. Smiling at the male, she would then reach out her hand only to ruffle his hair the same way she does with her brother. ”Good work Magenta. Now, let’s get those things and find ourselves a good place to stay.” With that she would then head over to the grocery store walking right beside the male to be sure of his safety. Once they were at the store’s door step she took a few steps back and eyed the insides of the store. The lights have started to flicker on and off and since it was already getting dark outside it only made it harder for her to see what was actually waiting for them inside. Seeing that there were no signs of zombies being near them she decided to give the glass a few loud taps and then leaned on the glass and gesture for Magenta to do the same. ”Let’s give it a little time before we enter the store.” It would be a lot easier for them to deal with the zombies if they could see them. Being ambushed right in the middle of restocking did not sound like a good idea to her. If it goes well then maybe they could stay here for the night.

Company: Magenta Bronze
TL;DR Jacqueline was dragged along by Magenta towards the same path where the redhead had ran off to only to stop half way due to his lack of air. This made her think of what the red head had advised her and ditch the male. She did like to travel alone but seeing his scaredy-cat state made her think otherwise and told him not to worry since she will stay by his side. The moment they left her mouth though she immediately regretted it but decided to stick to her word and give him a piece of advice paraphrasing the redhead’s words to him. They then found the grocery store where they could restock. After looking at the store through the glass she then tapped the glass loud enough for the zombies inside to hear before they get in and waited for them to come out. She asked for Magenta to do the same and thought that maybe if they were to secure the place they could probably stay there for the night.

Caimbrie

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100
I am an American Soldier,
I am a Warrior and a Member of a team,
I serve the people of the United States and live the Army Values,

User Image
User Image

SPC. Huang, Mishiranu
- 3rd Brigade Combat Team - 1st Cavalry -

tab Mishiranu quirked an eyebrow as he watched Katie move by Luciana, the pink haired woman seemed afraid to turn her back on him and also let Katie out of her sight. In any other situation he would’ve laughed, but her paranoia made sense, people were different and seemed to show their true colors when things started to fall apart. More people became hostile towards other and selfish deeds of survival became common-place. At least he had found some people that were willing to work together in some way.

tab Though Mishiranu was definitely glad that Luciana believed him, it would make it easier to work with her if she had some semblance of trust with him, there wouldn’t be that awkward tension in the air and that’s all he asked for. He turned to Katie when she mentioned that her and her sister were trying to get to Georgia, there were some known safe places that were filtered throughout his unit before they perished, he himself never paying much attention, “If there’s any place in Georgia that’s safe, it would be Ft. Benning.” He offered his opinion, not too sure if Ft. Benning even still stood. But he believed that the hard headed Infantry bastards down there would be able to hold their own.

tab Mishiranu moved forward to begin helping the two girls at Luciana’s word, “Never thought I’d see the day I take orders from a civilian.” He joked with a gentle laugh, it was funny to him, but he didn’t mind, he preferred taking orders than giving them and Luciana seemed like a natural born leader, instantly taking control of the situation. He took off his assault pack and opened it, there was room to spare and he would be able to fit a few bags. And Katie come up offering them, he took them with a smile in return to her own and placed them into his pack carefully, making sure not to let the plastic rip on anything inside. Once finished with his task he looked to Luciana, “Like Katie said it’s a nice offer, but if she doesn’t mind,” He turned to look at Katie, “I’d like to stay with you till you’re safe with your sister. I wouldn’t want you getting into some mess you can’t get yourself out of.” He felt like he was talking to one of his younger sisters, always being the protective older brother he was, embarrassing them but doing it for their benefit. It brought a little throbbing to his heart, wondering where exactly his family was at the moment and if they were even still alive.

tab Once again Mishiranu followed the order given to him, he zipped his bag shut, slid it onto his back and picked up one of the larger bags of dog food, hoisting it onto his right shoulder, using his right hand to keep it up and somewhat leaning against his head. He kept his left hand free, ready to grab the tomahawk strapped to his chest if anything got too close for comfort and he couldn’t reach his weapon that was slung across his chest fast enough. “I’m ready whenever.” The added weight wasn’t much to him, he was used to carrying varying amounts of weight up to eighty or more pounds and he was already running light compared to his usual kit he wore during training or in Afghanistan.

I will always place the mission first,
I will never accept defeat,
I will never quit,
I will never leave a fallen comrade...
Location - Pet Store ♘ Company - Katie and Luciana ♘ Clothes - Army Multi Cam Uniform and Full "Battle Rattle"

User Image
TL;DR

Mishiranu isn't surprised by Luciana's paranoid behavior due to the world falling apart around them. Glad that she believes his past, he turns to Katie and offers his opinion of a safe haven in Ft. Benning, Georgia. Taking orders from Luciana he cracks a joke and begins to help, putting dog food in his bag and also hoisting a heavy bag on his shoulder. He turns down Luciana's offer to stay in her apartment, preferring to stay with Katie and help her get to her sister.

Magical Senshi

User ImageUser Image

caimycaimycaimyvcaimycaimycaimycaimycaimyxY O U R caimy E N D LE S Scaimy L O V E caimy I S caimy M I N E
caimycaimycaimycaimy DO YOU KNOW ME REMEMBER WHY I'M A TOY
caimycaimycaimycaimycaimycaimycaimycaimy______________A N D caimy M Y caimy E N D L E S S caimy L O V E caimy I S caimy Y O U R S
______________ WHY AREYOU MY OTHER HALF AREYOUMY GOD?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━I F __ O U R __ L O V E __ W AS __ R E A L
___________________________ change the world believe something better exists within the faithfulness of our existence

` Ellois remained silent, the mere crowd following him slowly; lurking as he drew his breath. A single strike as his claymore hacked into the shoulder of an undead, piercing it slowly towards the heart in a diagonal strike. Lifting his blade, he gave on a full sprint, a single dash to slice his gun from his pocket to his hand. Pressing the trigger as the bullets curved their way into two more skulls. God, bullets. Running out of bullets. The male yawned, it was getting late. Way too late. There wasn't enough time to restock on supplies. Making his way across, the man began walking away from the other two zombies that had surrounded on the small feast. Despite his magnum, it dealt heavy damage. Although, the reloading time was slow, causing the speed of his attacks to be reduced. Ellois bit into one of the minor bullets that had dented along ago, hindering it between his teeth, preventing it from sliding into the flesh of the undead. Rolling his dry eyes, it was silence. Spitting onto the ground, a burnt taste leaving his mouth as he pressed forward. It was unknown where the path would lead to him or what had lied ahead in particular, besides the bloodstained floors of agony. It was a disease, although Ellois wasn't particularly at fault. It had felt that way. Supposedly, he had a daughter and named her like he had dreamed, was she to live in this heaven-blinded wraith? His eyes shuttered for a minute, like blinds closing on whim. Ellois was to remain awake, " Such blood on a rose... Destiny has a cruel way of creating thorns... " a single whisper crept out of his mouth. It was possible, the pictures, the paintings of the deciphered code. Songs of the lost forgotten ancients were now set to ruin.. Memories, history.. Ellois blinked in confusion, just what was behind the mask? It was like he already knew, but did he have any allies? Ellois was best to go alone, if his relationships were to remain a minimum, he could prevent her death. The one treasure he loves the most. The one thing he's protecting with a sheath around his heart, " Ve..Vel " Ellois murmured to himself, chuckling a small, hysterical laugh formed into a more devious cry for cannibalism. Oh, they'd rot. All of them, covered in flesh. Rotting. It was amazing, covered in blood. Soaked, thorns patched every where. His eyes suddenly widened, ooooh blood..

Was he infected? No. It was cannibalism. Blood, oh yes. Blood was the source that drove men on. Young females, sisters in fact fighting for their lives. In order to live, it was patriotic. It was surreal - it was desired. Ellois began chuckling to himself as he pulled out his blade, locating a corpse for him to hack onto. He needed blood, thirsty to continue on. He needed a drive, a hard core instinct to tell him where the freshly wounded laid. Ellois stumbled, falling onto a corpse. A small grin formed across his face as he began using his claymore to mould the broken clay into pieces. Flesh squirming out as the man began his dissection, a few chuckles escaping him. Oh this was pure satisfaction, it was pure devotion to true entertainment. This would one day create the en finale, the grand troupe to the circus act that had been played for long enough. Ellois bit his lip, carving further into the wounded as he chuckled, shrouded in the blood of the innocent. Echoes began repeating inside of his head,
                                    " I can hear them.. They are calling for me.. My future daughter.. I am here, your blood will be spilled among many.... " the man grinned, furiously spinning his blade across the small remains of the body. Disorientated voices at high pitched tunes, causing his head to spin. Was he hallucinating? Ellois arose from a small haystack, near an abandoned house. How long had he been here? Where was he? The person he was searching for. He was somewhere around here, wasn't he? Ellois was sure he had heard his voice all this time. Ellois would soon find him and when he does, the missing pieces would be found. But where was the bullet to the knife? It was hard, questionable in fact. But Ellois wasn't even considered human any more, nor was he undead. What exactly he was, it wasn't known to him. Of course, in reality he was human. He just refused to believe it. Holding the perfected rose, Ellois held it up, covering a portion of his eye. This was how his daughter was to lead her life, entwined by roses. Blunt roses that would surround her, consume her as they slowly poured like a lotus, breathing the passion Ellois had created. It was empty, silent almost.

Ellois kept quiet, it was too soon to talk. His heart had been taken away, then again the male held no heart. He was a vessel, an empty void. Someone had spooned him up; taking his emotions, his feelings and love along with every single aspect of strength. Tired eyes lurked across the room. Blood, fetishes of blood held in every corner. To see every human within the area suffer, including that dark raven. His first target would be captured soon, banishing her in the sudden solitude of blood. Oh, how it rang a little song Ellois would always sing. It would rain happy tears on the day of many deaths. If only it ha not been so sunny. Ellois concentrated his steps, he would not work with one; he would work alone. Until this world was put into ruin, the shrouded war he had promised to his dearly beloved rose was to begin. Holding his sword upright as if he was to gallantly knight a child, the man continued in prayer. Humming to himself, the righteous deaths were soon to bet set.Blood was to be spilled continuously, rapidly onto the guilty verdicts. Despite his efforts, that would be for another time. Ellois put his tongue across his lips, moistening them with a gentle lick as he slid across, further into the city central. Further down, was a small set of hotels set into a straight line as Ellois adventured, his stay tonight would be rather uneasy. Creeping up towards the dark city lights, the faint lights glimmered across the dry-damp streets. Heh, blood. Damp with blood, lots of blood.. It was full of unconscious thoughts as Ellois pressed forward. What was happening to him? Righteousness, Ellois was now pure with cannibalism. Or was it really what he had intended to be holy? Was it true or was he a facade, lying to himself?

TDLR: Ellois is surrounded by zombies before he strikes one from the shoulder. He then uses his magnum gun to shoot two zombies in the head before he acknowledges he is running out of bullets. Suddenly, Ellois looses insanity over blood being spilled onto a rose. Then, before long he further continues into his trance, which may have been a hallucination. Ellois continues on his quest to kill as he goes deeper into the city central.

LOCATION :_______City Central__ __COMMPANY :_______Alone

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ i don't want to die i don't want to die i don't want to die ❞
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ but i gotta die but i gotta die but i gotta die right now ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ i don't want to die i don't want to die i don't want to die ❞
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ but i gotta die but i gotta die but i gotta die right now ❞

━━━━━━
    ━━━━━━ ` I'M YOUR MARIONETTE
    ━━━━━━━━ PLAY MY STRINGS , PLAY MY HEART AND LET ME DIE!
    toy with me more . toy with me more . toy with
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━play my strings, i am your marionette , your marionette that wants his strings to be played
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ MARRIONETTE DOLL

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

User Image
    αȿτʀɩɖ ɱαе ζαҁеү ◄

Remaining quiet for the moment, Astrid raised an eyebrow at the woman as she gave her blunt answer, bright green eyes carefully following the movement of the gun until it was placed precariously in her jeans. While the sword was still out and easily accessible, Astrid relaxed slightly. The threat could come back, but the dirty, blood stained katana was the only concern. Still, she ignored it as Dark asked her a question in turn, taking a few steps to shorten the gap between the two women. Trust hadn't been established between either woman, but the situation was much more relaxed this time around. Astrid didn't make any moves toward the stranger, but she shrugged her shoulders casually as she gave a truthful response. "Kinda does, actually. Seems like a good stress-reliever." She briefly wondered why Dark had been stomping on it so furiously if it hadn't, at least, been a little fun. The creature certainly had not been strong enough to do her much harm originally; it didn't seem like she was destroying it in self defense. Ignoring the matter, her eyes darted to the nearby alleyway, where yet another threat seemed to be coming from. The zombie making the racket the two women both heard had not shown its disgusting face as of yet, but Astrid kept careful watch toward its general direction, not wanting a sudden attack if it had found its way around whatever was blocking it, as the woman continued to speak casually.

"I'll take that as a compliment. Neither one of us has been lucky in finding any intelligence since we last met." Astrid scowled slightly as her comment rekindled the frustration over her previous encounter with survivors and she focused back on the woman instead of the alley, having seen no danger yet. She watched, a bit jealously, as Dark fiddled with her appearance, pushing her long, black locks back in place before readjusting her hood. Knowing her red waves must look a complete mess after the day's activities, she resisted the urge to comb through it again. All of the running and combat, not to mention the stick that was momentarily stuck there, had really taken a toll on the red mass. "Your hair is lovely. Especially since its twig free..." She mumbled the last statement a bit, figuring the woman had no idea of what the hell she was talking about anyway. Something so stupid had really pissed off Astrid, and the brat's arrogant actions were not easy to blow off and forget.

Emotion: Relaxed; frustrated

Company: Dark

Whereabouts: City street

{TL;DR}
    Astrid keeps her eyes on Dark as the latter's gun is put away to rest in her jeans. The katana was the most obvious threat and she didn't completely trust the woman yet, but the situation was a lot less tense than before. She answers her question truthfully and proceeds to take Dark's next comment as somewhat of a compliment, telling her that neither one of them ran into anyone worthwhile or intelligent since they had parted. After having kept a close eye on the alleyway from where a zombie was heard, potentially stuck, she watched Dark adjust her appearance and complimented her on her hair, feeling a pang of jealousy. Astrid knew her hair was a mess and resisted the urge to fix it as best as she could have.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff