Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Rogue

User Image

User Image
    ╔══════════════════════════════════xx══════════════════════════════════╗

Eyes examining the smudged sticker labels on each of the bottles, feeling tempted to take the half empty containers just to smash them for entertainment, the tempting thought being pushed away as idiotic and pointlessly life threatening. At the sound of a door being opened not too far from the position that Darkness stood, instantly the weapon she held in her left hand, the gun, was drawn up and pointed towards the sound. A woman emerged from the kitchen with crimson locks that made her stick out like a sore thumb in this blandly colored city, hiding in the shadows must be undoubtedly hard for her. Much like a cop would a flashlight, her arm with the katana was held over the gun, hand tight around the hilt; the woman stood up tall, keeping an intense stare at the stranger's emerald eyes. Though the other stood much more calm, there was no reason to give an ounce of trust, even as she was opening her mouth to speak first.

The comment was not entirely expected, but with the people that she once surrounded herself with, it didn't make her lower her guard in confusion, even her expression remained stern and intimidating. "Very funny." Darkness responded with obvious sarcasm dripping in her tone, still not bothering to lower her weapons from off the weapon. "What's next? 'You come here often'?" Her tone was slightly mocking in a sense, scoffing with only slight amusement, but there was no fowl intent such as trying to insult her. The fact that she responded at all in such a manner was actually a good sign, despite the lack of evidence to make that obvious. What came next, poking her questions or should she simply try to slip out of the bar and leave the conversation at that? Her eyes glanced at the door to the place. "State your business, and your weapons, and I just might not kill you." A defensive threat, though even with her answers there was no guarantee that she would be telling the truth.

Location tab The bar. tab tab Company tab Astrid. tab tab Clothes tab Dark purple cloak, black shirt, black jeans.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
    User Image

User Image

TL;DR tab tab tab
          Dark was looking at the bottles when the sound of a door opening disturbed her, readying both her weapons at the sound; not dropping her professional stance and hard stare, she responded to the calm red head's, what she presumed was a joke, with some sarcasm and extension of the joke (though it wasn't obviously a joke), then got more serious with a demand and threat.
User Image
T h e x T e e n y x S c o u t
| |Glass half empty glass half full
▓ ░ Well either way you won't be going thirsty ░ ▓
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Count your blessings not your flaws

Katie didn't even question his words. She nodded along as he spoke, buying into every bit of it. In her mind, this man had no reason to tell her anything but the truth. Then she couldn't help but enjoy the idea of company while scouting. "Okay." She chimed up, an upbeat tone to her voice. "We can keep an eye out for people from your team while we do too. I'm sure we can find some of them around. Maybe they'll have other survivors with them too." Katie offered with a friendly smile. She listened as he told her that he was good at sneaking around. Feeling an opportunity to bring up her best skill, she couldn't resist. "I'm quick on my feet, I've just been avoiding them and running past them." If not for her speed, Jaime would've never let her go alone to start with. She had started off with Jaime near her too. But after enough nagging, she had finally convinced her to let her go alone.

Katie's eyes scanned the hand-drawn map. Finally, she decided where to go. She tapped one of the larger buildings with the end of her pen. It was labeled AutoZone. "Jaime's been looking for some stuff to fix the truck with. I'm not really sure what all she needs, but we could check it out and see if it's safe and how much stuff it has." Katie said, drawing a line to it from the place they were currently in. "It's two streets over." She informed, her eyes drifting towards the soldier. He was armed again, but she no longer feared the soldier. In fact, she had complete trust in him. She returned his smile before folding the map back up and tucking it safely away into her pocket.

Katie readjusted the backpack on her back to make sure it was secure and then made her way over towards the door. She gave another glance around the shop, not nearly as disappointed that she found nothing. Because if she were to go back now, she would have something, thanks to the kind soldier. Katie placed a small hand on the glass door of the shop, lightly pushing it in order to keep as quiet as possible. Without saying any words, she gave one last glance in the man's direction. Katie pointed straight ahead, attempting to signal which way they should go. Down the road, there was quite a few zombies, considering what she had been seeing, but she was more than confident she could easily brush past them. After waiting a few moments, the small blonde began running off in the direction she had initially signaled, moving quickly and rather quietly.

I'm located Outside of a Convenience store I'm with Mishiranu
                                                                          T l ; D rxx..
                                                                          Katie believed Mishiranu's story and agreed to go to one of the places she hadn't been yet with him. She offered to keep an eye out for people from his team and then picked a place they should go. Knowing Jaime needs parts, she picked AutoZone. She then left the store and began running down the road.

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100
I am an American Soldier,
I am a Warrior and a Member of a team,
I serve the people of the United States and live the Army Values,

User Image
User Image

SPC. Huang, Mishiranu
- 3rd Brigade Combat Team - 1st Cavalry -

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

tab “A truck?” Mishiranu questioned, unbuckling his helmet from his chest carrier and once again putting it on his head. He enjoyed feeling the tightness of it pulling at his out of regulation hair, he was used to it and it just meant it was on all the way. Mishiranu placed himself a good ten feet behind Katie as she exited the convenient store. Now he pulled the bolt back on his weapon and releasing it, with a click he was locked and loaded. 2 streets over, might be tough for me to keep up with her, Mishiranu thought as he watched her move quickly and quietly through a few of the undead. “She’d make a great Cav Scout.” He said to himself with a laugh as he followed behind her, his weapon shouldered and his eyes scanning around in case any threats appeared too close for comfort.

tab Mishiranu moved quickly, taking calculated steps that would avoid anything that could possibly trip him up, he made sure all of his gear cleared any obstacle and didn’t make any extra noise then his already heavy footfalls as he moved quickly to keep within a safe distance of the girl he was following. Mishiranu didn’t like the feeling in the pit of his stomach as he kept his head on a swivel, constantly checking his surroundings and making sure the girl in front of him wasn’t in any trouble. But as he checked once again, he was unprepared for the thing that stood in front of him, it’s groaning growing louder as he neared, he didn’t have enough room to raise his weapon so he only ducked his head and tackled it, bringing it to the ground with surprising ease. Mishiranu released his weapon and gripped his tomahawk, ripped it from its holster, and imbedded it into the things skull, his knees keeping its arms from flailing around and potentially harming him.

tab More groaning was heard from his left, [******** alleyways.” He cursed to himself, quickly standing himself up, taking a few step backs and shouldering his weapon, he had time to shoot now and he didn’t exactly trust himself not to get injured someway if he went into close quarters with three of the ******** at once. “Cover your ears!” He yelled, she wasn’t too far ahead and he didn’t want to risk the girls hearing. He was going to attract a whole helluva lot of attention with what he was about to do. With practiced ease he flipped his weapon to semi and acquired his target, the head on the closest of the three that shuffled their way towards him. Mishiranu squeezed the trigger once, the loud distinctive bang of an M4 echoed through the streets. One dropped, he squeezed the trigger eight more times, quickly acquiring his targets without a second to waste. They were too close for comfort. Mishiranu looked around and cursed himself, he should’ve been paying better attention. But with no time to waste he sprinted to catch up with Katie, “Just keep running! I’ll follow and protect you, I promise!”

I will always place the mission first,
I will never accept defeat,
I will never quit,
I will never leave a fallen comrade...
Location - City streets ♘ Company - Katie ♘ Clothes - Army Multi Cam Uniform and Full "Battle Rattle"

User Image

TL;DR

Mishiranu moves out with Katie but is taken by surprise when he encounters four zombies that stumble their way out of an alleyway. He dispatches one quietly but the other three he takes on with his weapon, grabbing the attention of a lot of zombies.

Noob

x
x
►All I know is that you're so n i c e
You're the n i c e s t thing I've seen
I w i s h that we could give it a go
See if we could be s o m e t h i n g

User Image

__________________C I N D E RxxxxxD I L I S A N__________________

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxxxThe utter silence of the house squeezed at Cinder's eardrums. What was going on? Why didn't they enter yet? Cinder's fist, clenched around his hammer, had begun to shake with anticipation. Could they have left? Just as that thought spun through his head, one of the loudest crashes Cinder had ever heard shattered through the air, causing his entire body to flinch. The instinct to run was gnawing at his skull. He had to get out.

xxxxEach loud crunch sent chills prickling down his back. Then they━ she spoke. Probably belonged to some rich old couple? So she didn't live there. Either way, Cinder felt like a rubber band ready to snap. The thudding footsteps seemed to be moving away from the closet. 'Now's my chance.' He reached for the doorknob and turned it as slowly as he possibly could until it stopped turning. Cinder felt a sense of gratefulness to the people who lived in that house for keeping it in such good condition because the doorknob was almost completely silent. He started to open the closet door a centimeter at a time, the light annoyed his now adjusting eyes. Then her voice stopped him in his tracks. The door was nearly five inches ajar. He heard rustling. Panic and adrenaline once again surged through his body. He swiftly opened the door, and stepped out, leaving the door half-way open. Then he stepped carefully into the living room, praying to god that the wooden floorboards wouldn't creak. But all of his hope for stealth had been washed away when he remembered the glass scattered across the floor. She spoke again. His head jerked to the direction of her voice. He was going to be caught.

xxxx 'Think, come on!' He frantically searched for the answer, and luckily one came sooner rather than later. He ducked and crawled behind the couch that was set next to the wall adjacent to the one with the now shattered window. Her footsteps thudded into the living room. He could see the window from where he was, but didn't want to take a chance by trying to escape. What if she had a gun? 'Damn it! Why didn't I just go out the front door!?' Gunshots popped through the air from somewhere outside causing a short gasp to fill his lungs. His hand shot to his mouth, as he hoped that he hadn't been heard.

___________________________________________________________

xxxxxxxxxxxh o u s exxxxxxxl o c a t i o nxxxxc o m p a n yxxxxxxxg i r l

xTL;DR

Cinder freaks out a lot from inside the closet, then when the girl went into
                                          the kitchen, he tried to escape, but she started to return to the living room,
                                          so Cinder was forced to hide behind a couch. Then gunshots went off from
                                          somewhere outside, causing him to gasp from his hiding place.

►I w i s h you'd hold my hand
    when I was upset
    I wish you'd never f o r g e t
    the look on my face when we first met◄
User Image

Katie glided past the zombies as swiftly as possible, every now and then glancing back to make sure she hadn't lost the soldier. Her brilliant blue eyes only briefly examined the rotting corpses as she passed them. Only a few bothered to glance her way, but none followed. Breathing in steadily to make sure she could keep going, she continued at the same pace. The small blonde turned her head towards the back, checking to see that she had not lost him once more. She could see the armed and uniformed soldier on top of one of the zombies. Katie froze in her tracks, gasping at the sight. She was about to dart off in his direction, even though she was rather sure she couldn't do anything, but she noticed a puddle of blood seep onto the concrete from under the zombie's head.

Relief was what she felt when Mishiranu stood up. However, she was not expecting to see more figures emerge from the alleyway. Her heart twisted inside of her chest, almost anticipating the fate for him - that most had already succumbed to. “Cover your ears!” The words came so quickly she barely had time to react. But surely enough, Katie threw her hands over her ears, pressing as hard as she could. The young girl watched as bullets fired from the gun and the zombies dropped to the ground. The noise was loud and piercing, causing her to flinch at the sound. Never had she been so close to gunfire. The nearby reanimated corpses had already begun traveling towards them, now fully aware of their presence. Katie could feel the air in her lungs grow thicker and heavier as the dead seemed to grow closer.

Wasting no time, the soldier told her to run. She nodded, turning quickly on her feet and starting at a pace relatively quicker than before, adrenaline now rushing through her petite body. She turned the corner, her sneakers skidding as she did so, letting off a loud squeak. Katie ignored the fact that she drew more attention and continued to run. Katie barely noticed the zombie to her left now that she was running so carelessly. It's rotting hands reached out towards her, the tips of its fingers grazing the sleeve of her shirt ever-so-slighty. An involuntary, high-pitched gasp escaped her mouth as she jumped to her right before continuing forward, away from the zombie that seemed to come from nowhere.

Katie continued sprinting forwards, now finding it a little harder to breathe. She passed one street then turned left on the next corner. With the Ace Hardware in sight, she had no other goal in mind but to reach it. Katie used every ounce of energy in her body to propel herself towards the store, and finally, she reached it, her hands pushing the door open. She skid to a stop as she entered the store, musky air filling her lungs. She turned to make sure the soldier had made it, feeling guilty that she hadn't even stopped to check.

I'm located Ace Hardware I'm with Mishiranu
                                                                          T l ; D rxx..
                                                                          Katie was moving down the street towards her destination when she noticed that Mishiranu had encountered some zombies. She covered her ears and then began running towards the Ace Hardware. She had a close encounter with one zombie and made it to the Ace Hardware, now hoping that Mishiranu is okay.
User ImageUser Image
|| With Cinder || Located - A house || Feeling On edge ||
                                                                  ((I hope I gave you enough to go off of. Dx))

Jaime moved through the house, completely unaware of the other person's presence. She made her way back to the living room, holding the bat tightly in her hands. Her eyes examined the seemingly-empty living room. She made her way over towards a fireplace, positioned between two couches. Jaime's attention had been drawn to the family photos nestled on the shelf above it. She approached it slowly, keeping the bat in her grip. Her fingers had only just grazed over one of the photos picturing a family of three children and their parents when loud gunshots drummed through the air. Her head immediately snapped towards the direction of the noise.

But something else had caught her attention, a loud, short gasp. Jaime was not mistaken. She readied the bat fully now, realizing she was not alone. Nor did she believe she was with a zombie. No, it was someone alive. Had she broken into a base...? Maybe the person... or people, the zombies had been chasing was recent and not from a while ago. Jaime's eyes scanned the windows and then the doors, there was no way the gasp had been that far. Her deep blue eyes then traveled to the ground, turning the corner of the couch, her eyes landing on a man with pink hair. His hand covered his mouth, obviously hiding from her. Jaime took a step back, pointing the bat in his direction, ready to strike should she need to.

Her eyes locked on his, anticipating any movement he might make, ready to end his life should she need to. While she was focused on the man, her mind was elsewhere, knowing that her sister was out there and that she had heard gunshots. But if she was dead, there was nothing she could do to help Katie. "Who are you?" She demanded, not knowing what else to say. She hadn't had to kill anyone living yet, and while she didn't want to start now... she would if she had to. Her muscles were tense and her mind was cycling through a million different scenarios. "What're you doing in here?" Jaime followed the question with. She hadn't expected anyone else to be in here, otherwise she wouldn't have entered. While she was not afraid, she wanted to avoid potentially deadly interactions like this one.

TL;DR
                                                                              Jaime was looking through the house and discovered Cinder. She confronted him. (Wow, I'm bad at these TL;DRs. Sorry.)
User Image
L i a m -----F l y n n

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYou've got a warm heart,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou've got a beautiful brain.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBut it's disintegrating,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfrom all the medicine.

|[Location: Streets]|[Company: No one]|

______Peering out the second floor window of two story house, Liam stared at the rotting bodies which littered the streets. Some of them were infected flesh eaters who were put out of their misery, the rest were just playing dead. He knew this because he's been holed up in the house for a little more than two days. He honestly wasn't sure because he was high most of the time. His sleeves were rolled up revealing small specs of dried blood on his inner elbow. On the windowsill was a clear empty syringe. On his lap was a black handgun which pointed towards the wall. His eyes were barely open as he just sat there. If someone were to walk in on him they would probably just assume he was dead from how still he was sitting. A small sniffle came from him as he inhaled through his nose remembering to breath.

The high has wore off from the morphine, which he was now out of. But luckily he had half an ounce of marijuana on him. Pulling out a small sandwich bag which was filled nearly to the top with different size of green and crusty white bud, Liam untwisted it and pulled one out and pocketed the bag again. Pulling out of his other pants pocket was a small pack of of cigarette wraps. Unfolding the flap of the two and a half inch pack, he pulled the loose piece of tissue like paper which was inside the packet. Unfortunately after pulling it, it didn't drag out another one like it was suppose to, this was his last wrap. Tossing the empty packet he placed the paper on the windowsill. Pinching a piece off the bud and hovering it over the crease of the wrapper, he began to rub his fingers as if sprinkling, breaking the fibers of the buds and sprinkling the crumbs into the wrapper. He continued to do this with the bud until it was gone and filled the two and half by one inch paper.

Picking up the paper by both ends he folded it to seal the contents inside and pinched the loose ends with his thumb and index. By shifting his finger back and forth, he began to roll and pack the crumbs of the bud into the form he wanted which was a joint. When satisfied with his work he pushed one end down and rolled the other end over. Bringing the joint to his lips he stuck out his tongue and licked the edge of the rolling paper to seal it off like an envelope. Pinching and twisting the ends of cylinder he just formed a tightly rolled joint.

Placing one end of the joint between his lips he patted his chest pocket for a lighter, then his pants, accidentally knocking over his gun on his lap. Bang. Startled by this he flinched a bit and quickly leaped to the wall by the window. In his head there was a whole lot of thought processing going on. At first he felt he was back in the middle east. His clothes felt thicker and his legs felt the weight pressure of chest armor and gear. Two more shots echoed through the area. He shut his eyes tight trying to catch his breath. Maybe he was just dreaming, maybe he was still in the Middle East. As soon as he opened his eyes the drywall in the room turned into dried mud walls. Looking out the window the pavement ground was now just dirt and the houses were now just mud houses. The flesh eaters playing dead turned into Muslims who were fleeing. He was still here, stuck in what ever hell of a country he was deployed to. Quickly pulling his head back in his eyes made contact with the drywall. The room changed again, everything was back to normal. His heavy breathing slowly calmed down and his cold sweat slowly absorbed by the dress shirt.

Looking at the ground he picked up the joint which fell without notice and his gun and pulled the trigger. Nothing happened, the trigger didn't even budge. It was on safety. Sliding the barrel slightly back he peered into the chamber to make sure it was empty; it was. Lifting his dress shirt he stuffed the gun in the waistband of his slacks and put his shirt over to conceal it. This however would affect his drawing speed compared to having a holster, but against these flesh eaters drawing speed didn't matter much. Pocketing the joint he headed towards the door.

Exiting the room, he entered the hallway and made his way down the stairs. Just as he was about to leave it occurred to him that whoever just shot off the rounds awoken the 'sleeping' flesh eaters outside, and since bullets were scarce he would have to rely on something else. Taking a knee Liam pulled his slacks up revealing a knife sheath which was strapped to the side of his shin. Unsheathing the black coated blade he held the knife in his left hand with the blade down, a more defensive position rather than offensive. Unlocking the door he pulled it open and pushed his way through the storm door and out into the streets. His current intentions was to investigate the sound, in hopes of find friendlies. He kept his right hand on the grip of the handgun just in case he needed to fire off some shots.
                                                _________________________________________________________________

TL;DR

Liam just recently just came back from a high while on morphine. After rolling a joint he was interrupted by gunshots which triggered his PTSD. Upon coming back he gathered his things and headed onto the streets armed with a survival knife to inspect the source of the gunshots.

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100

User Image
User Image

SPC. Huang, Mishiranu

tab When Mishiranu saw Katie take off once again he slowed down, till he was a solid ten paces behind her, not wanting to be too close to her, it was instinct to him, keeping some form of distance between his comrades. But in combat it was to make a moving column harder to hit, but here, it made him the juicier target. The one making the most noise, the larger of the two, attracting most of the zombies toward him as he let Katie sprint down the street. When a zombie got too close for comfort he prepared to fire, his rifle at the ready, but seeing her evade it, he held off, not wanting to risk an unnecessary shot in her direction.

tab Instead he turned to his right, the movement of a decaying arm catching his attention. He quickly lifted his rifle and let loose a steady three round burst, the jerking of flesh giving him the only indication if he had hit. Not sure if it was dead but he didn't stop to check, at least the rounds had to of slowed it down. Mishiranu kept his eyes forward, turning the corner a few seconds after Katie, but turning too sharp and moving too fast with his gear, he slipped, and then fell, his body rolling out into the middle of the street. Mishiranu heard his rifle flail around, his hands having lost its hold on the precious weapon.

tab Mishiranu gasped for air, the slam of his body onto the concrete knocking the air out of him. Somewhat fumbling to stand up, he pushed himself onto two legs, the undead closing on him quickly from all directions. There were gaps, he’d just have to make them larger and safer for him to pass through. Reaching for his rifle, thanking god that the strap hadn't broken, and shouldering his weapon once again, he flipped it to burst and looked back towards the direction he was running in with Katie. He took steps forward, each step accompanied with a squeeze of the trigger and the sound of three successive gunshots. His aiming was sporadic as his chest heaved, his lungs begging for air from his fall and sprint. But as soon as a large enough opening presented itself, Mishiranu barreled for it, pushing off the balls of his feet he bounded through the few zeds that reached their decayed arms to grab him.

tab Seeing the Katie had safely made it to a building he felt some pressure off of his shoulders, thank god she hadn't been grabbed while he was flailing about. So he took off, the burning in his feet ignored as he bounced off the balls of his feet like he was taught. He hated doing it, his feet never adjusting to the new method of running. But as he barreled towards the door to the store that Katie was currently in, it didn't matter, he was alive, Katie was alive, and he’d keep it that way.

I will never quit,
Location - Outside Ace Hardware ♘ Company - Katie ♘ Clothes - Army Multi Cam Uniform and Full "Battle Rattle"

User Image

TL;DR

Mishiranu takes a dive trying to keep up with Katie, but quickly amending the situation he was in, he wastes the rest of his magazine on the zeds surrounding him and barrels his way towards Katie.

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

User Image
αȿτʀɩɖ ɱαе ζαҁеү ◄

"Call my name just as loud as you can, I will adore so,
more so, I really wanna scream."

Eyes never leaving the stranger in front of her, Astrid stayed completely still after adjusting her bat. While she had her own, fairly reliable weapon, she was completely defenseless to the gun that was pointing directly at her - there was no way to stop a bullet, and her thin t-shirt certainly wouldn't do anything to prevent it from going straight through her body.

The red head stayed completely silent after the woman's mocking retort, though a smirk still lingered on her face. Although she wasn't going to admit it, Astrid was a bit impressed that the stranger wasn't phased by her playful comment. The intention wasn't exactly to confuse, but she had hoped it would lighten things up a bit.
                                The darkly dressed female's next words made Astrid's face stiffen into a glare. While she still didn't move, she wasn't about to be bossed around so easily. Huffing softly, she forced herself to stay calm and she didn't budge from her seemingly casual stance.
                                "My business certainly isn't any of yours." After a slight pause however, she decided it was in her best interests to comply to the woman's demands. But that certainly didn't mean she had to like it. "But, if you must know, I was just looking around for supplies... as anyone would do in such times," Astrid replied, as if it were obvious. "I was just in the kitchen, searching, after I beat down a zombie that happened to be rudely in my way. You can go see for yourself, if you'd like to check the validity of my story." With her free hand, she gestured to the door behind her. After another pause, she reluctantly pulled out the knife from her pocket and held it up so the woman could plainly see. Its large blade was still neatly tucked inside itself, and Astrid had no intention of using it just now. "This is my only other weapon." Lowering her hand once more, she slid the pocket knife back where she had retrieved it from. While the stranger had more control over the current situation, that didn't mean Astrid would willingly hand over her weapons, if that's what the woman had in mind.

Emotion: Wary but calm

Company: Dark

Whereabouts: A bar

{TL;DR}
Astrid remains quiet after Dark's mocking replies, but her face quickly changes from a smirk to a stiff glare at the woman's next words. She doesn't appreciate being bossed around, but had no choice but to comply, seeing as the other female had a gun, leaving Astrid completely vulnerable. Forcing herself to remain calm despite her annoyance, she replies a bit angrily, stating her whereabouts before they came into contact. She then pulls out her only other weapon, the large pocket knife, to show the woman, while still leaving it sheathed. Slipping it back in her pocket, Astrid silently refused to hand any weapon over to the gun-wielder.
User Image

More gunshots sounded through the world around her. Now standing safely at the entrance of the store, she turned her head back to see how the soldier had fared. The beating of her heart seemed to slow as she noticed he was on the ground, zombies crowding in on him. He fired more, the bodies dropping down in return to the bullets that sunk into their flesh. While the man was a stranger, Katie didn't want to see anyone die that way, or die at all. Plus, this was the first person outside of her family since it all happened that she had met. She trusted him too, not that she wasn't a trusting person. There were a few people that seemed to rub Katie the wrong way, but the soldier was not one of them.

Relief, once again, washed over her as he made it back onto his two feet and took off as quickly as he could in her direction. She could feel her muscles shaking from the nerves. Katie shakily stood by the door, waiting for the soldier to make it. While she had been close to them before, she was always at a distance or had Jaime to protect her - nor were they ever in this much danger. But now, she felt more nervous than she ever thought she could. Finally, Mishiranu made it into the store and she quickly closed the door behind him. Walking corpses began to gather at the glass door, their soulless eyes staring at them through the glass.

Her eyes searched helplessly around the dimly-lit store, looking for something to block the door. A mop had been left behind, the bucket still beside it. Obviously, it had been done in a hurry. She quickly grabbed the mop, securing it in the door so that the door would be hard to budge. She took a couple steps back, feeling hopeless as she stared at the gathering mass. "I'm sorry." She spoke quietly, her eyes drifting to the floor. She couldn't help but feel somewhat responsible for what happened because she had requested help. The noise had been enough to gather a large crowd.

With a deep exhale, she turned her gaze over to Mishiranu. "There will be another exit. I just don't know what might be in here. I never actually went inside, but it seemed empty from the front." Katie informed, her tone even and a little less upbeat than before. She couldn't help but feel somewhat trapped staring at the zombies gathered outside of the store. "I'm not sure what part she needs exactly, but we can check the stock and hopefully we won't run into much." Katie gave another smile, one that she was so used to giving.

I'm located Auto Zone I'm with Mishiranu
                                                                          T l ; D rxx..
                                                                          Katie secured the door to the store and then apologized. After she explained that she had never been in and that she didn't know what part Jaime needed.

Romantic Rogue

User Image

User Image
    ╔══════════════════════════════════xx══════════════════════════════════╗

Impressively, the stranger fought to not give information, but this front was quickly dropped without any needed motivation - a gun was quite convincing. Almost disappointing, but as impressive as it was, it was annoying as well, so perhaps it was for the best. The answer wasn't rewarding, as predicted, it wasn't worth the question and provided no insight onto her personality on whether she could be trusted or not. After the boring story, Astrid removed a pocket knife from her pocket with a short delay, it being rather large but probably not very protective despite that. Personally, she would rather not take the risk of getting that close to a zombie, a human maybe, but not one of those half dead creatures, ironically. Thankfully for Astrid, Darkness had no intention of taking any of her weapons, not just because she had no interest in them, but because she was surprisingly moral.

Debating the next course of action, inhaling a breath as she thought, Dark lowered the arm that held the blade to her side, and the other onto the counter; the gun wasn't aimed at Astrid, but could quickly be lifted to do so if she felt anyway threatened. There was no sense of trust yet however. "Have you searched the rest of the place yet?" Dark asked curiously, even her natural tone coming off as a bit abrasive and cold. There was no reason to ask for names, not at the moment at least, since they would probably be heading in separate directions to never see each other again. Asking for a person's name is trying to establish a bond, and in this world where people die much more frequently, it was stupid to try to form such things. "Kitchen have anything good?" Her eyes narrowed on Astrid, waiting to see how she answered this question.

Location tab The bar. tab tab Company tab Astrid. tab tab Clothes tab Dark purple cloak, black shirt, black jeans.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
    User Image

User Image

TL;DR tab tab tab
          After a bit of thought when Astrid finishes answering, Dark lowers her katana to her side and her other arm with the gun onto the counter, though can still quickly lift the weapons if she felt threatened in anyway. Instead of asking names, she asked if she checked out the rest of the place yet. Then, asked if the kitchen had anything as a sort of test to see how she'd answer, interested in Astrid's answer.

Noob

x
x
►All I know is that you're so n i c e
You're the n i c e s t thing I've seen
I w i s h that we could give it a go
See if we could be s o m e t h i n g

User Image

__________________C I N D E RxxxxxD I L I S A N__________________

xxxxThe stern and intimidating face of the woman that he had been so desperately trying to avoid rounded the corner of the couch. What was she going to do to him? Before he could react in the slightest, there was a shiny metal baseball bat in front of him ready to smash his skull to bits. He couldn't move."Who are you?" Cinder was about to answer her when she asked, "What're you doing in here?" Cinder stared up at the woman. He needed to get out of this situation.

xxxx"Uhh, my name is Cinder. He spoke slowly and a bit shakily. "The reason that I'm here is because I needed to get away from the.. zombies that were outside." He hadn't spoken the word aloud very often, and it was still a bit hard to accept it. " I didn't mean you any harm, " completely ignoring the fact that he was planning on bludgeoning her with his hammer just moments before. A plan popped into his head. His eyes shot to the window, his exit, and then back to her eyes.

xxxx"Please, you have to help me. My younger brother was with me but we were split up when the zombies started to chase us." He sounded distressed. "He's the only thing I have left!" He brought his hands to wipe a way the newly found water trickling from his eyes. 'Dead puppies, dead puppies, dead puppies.'

___________________________________________________________

xxxxxxxxxxxh o u s exxxxxxxl o c a t i o nxxxxc o m p a n yxxxxxxxw o m a n

xTL;DR

Cinder was caught by Jaime. He tells her his name, and that he meant no
                                          harm to her (despite previously planning to beat her with a hammer. Then
                                          He told her that he had a brother with him before the zombies attacked and
                                          made them split up. He asked for her to help him find his little brother, and
                                          started to cry.

►I w i s h you'd hold my hand
    when I was upset
    I wish you'd never f o r g e t
    the look on my face when we first met◄

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100

User Image
User Image

SPC. Huang, Mishiranu

tab When Mishiranu was safely within the store, he allowed his body to finally come down from the rush of adrenaline and push of exertion that he had used to get the hell out of dodge. All though it was a short run, he had definitely overtaxed himself, evidenced by his heavy yet controlled breathing. Though the slight burning of his skin garnered his attention from his thoughts as he checked himself over, there were slight tears in his uniform from when he had rolled and scrapes of his skin leaked miniscule amounts of blood. They stung, but they weren’t disabling, he was just worried about the possibility of infection. He’d have to get that checked out whenever they were truly safe, not when zombies were bearing down on them behind a door protected by a mop.

tab Turning to the somewhat dejected little girl as she uttered her apologies and filled him in on the building, he couldn’t help but frown, of course until she smiled back at him, one he returned easily. “No need to feel sorry about that Katie, it was my own mistake that caused me to tumble over, I should’ve been more careful and aware of my surroundings.” He offered her, again dissapointed with himself. But with the pressing need to clear out the store, he reloaded his weapon, and when he was locked and loaded he took slow, soft steps deeper into the store. “So, let’s make sure this place is clear, get what we need and find your sister. We’ll make it out of this.”

I will never quit,
Location - Auto Zone ♘ Company - Katie ♘ Clothes - Army Multi Cam Uniform and Full "Battle Rattle"

User Image

TL;DR

Mishiranu is inside with Katie now tries to keep her spirits up, ready to explore the rest of the hardware store.

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

User Image
αȿτʀɩɖ ɱαе ζαҁеү ◄

"Call my name just as loud as you can, I will adore so,
more so, I really wanna scream."

After her response, Astrid's eyes followed Dark's arms as she lowered both her weapons. While the gun wasn't completely put away, it still remained a considerable threat, but she relaxed slightly since it was no longer pointed at her. As Dark asked her next questions, Astrid broke eye contact for just a moment as she calmly took a few steps further behind the bar to bend down and retrieve the bottle of whiskey she had claimed earlier. Lowering her own weapon to her side, though still keeping a tight grip on it, she took another swig from the bottle and locked eyes with the woman once more. "I haven't had time to search any other areas no. Just the front room and kitchen. This place doesn't seem to have anything but broken glass and old bottles." After another drink, she continued, still watching Dark carefully. "The kitchen is useless with only dusty cabinets and old, greasy appliances." Astrid followed the woman's lead of not asking for a name. She wasn't willing to get too comfortable with her either. Who knows where this encounter would go, but she found it unlikely that they would stick together for very long.

Glancing down at the bottle held in her hand, she hesitated slightly before lifting the bottle up, gesturing for her to take some if she wanted, and placed it down on the counter, sliding it toward her an inch or two. It wasn't exactly a gesture to prompt trust between them, and she certainly didn't have to take it if she didn't want to. But Astrid felt the need to do something kind, even if they were going to soon part ways. After all, everyone could use a drink during the apocalypse, right?

Emotion: Cautious

Company: Dark

Whereabouts: A bar

{TL;DR}
Relaxing as Dark lowers her weapons, Astrid answers her questions without resistance, lowering her own weapon in return. She makes her way to the bottle she abandoned before going into the kitchen, and takes another couple of big sips as she speaks. While she doesn't ask for a name either and has no intention of trusting completely, Astrid offers the bottle of whiskey without further comment, placing it on the bar and sliding it a couple of inches in Dark's direction.

Golden Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-- Giovanni he eathless" Vido
"Tнere ιѕ ɴo God нere. Jυѕт мe."

-- oodAnnoyed -- hereStreets surrounded by normal sized buildings, ranging from 2 to 5 floors. -- ithLiam --

"Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ғᴇᴀʀ ɢᴏᴅ﹐ ғᴇᴀʀ ɪᴛsʟᴇғ ɪs ɢᴏᴅ."

Giovanni's problems had been building up the last week, up until reach the point of saturating him. He wasn't particularly fond of wishing to visit the outside and greet the walking corpses that walked the streets, but his luck didn't seem to work at the particular situation he found himself in. A rather heavy look of annoyance invaded the man's face, his eyes nearly burning with a slight hint of anger. His lips separated with heavy effort as Giovanni exhaled depressingly. The man was not truly angry, but one wouldn't dare to cross his path when he was only slightly annoyed much less when he was angry. He gripped the machete's black handle with his left hand, his fingers wrapping tight around it so it wouldn't even try to escape from his firm grip. Slightly dark grey smoke clouded his location slightly, the source being from what he had in his right hand. Resting on his middle finger, with his index finger wrapped around it, produced the smoke from its flaming tip. Ash fell to the floor as the cigar was hanging in the air. His hand was resting on the end of table since he sadly hadn't found an ash tray in the house he currently found himself in. He looked with annoyance at the cigar, it's end being near. He took a nice and slow drag out of the cigar, the smell and the flavor of the cigar made his body feel relaxed. He then proceeded to crudely let it hit the floor and stomp on it with the tip of his shoe.

The pleasure given by the last drag only lasted for so long, his expression of annoyance returning once more. He scrambled his overcoat's pocket and he took out the most important thing he had after his own life. Inside a humidor bag, rested five cigars in not so perfect but well kept condition. His eyes took on a look filled with annoyance and a bit of sadness, his now free right hand rubbing his forehead calmly. He exhaled depressingly once more as he stood up from his chair, moving around the table and going for the door. His movement was interrupted when a hand suddenly made its way to grip on his shoe. He looked down, shaking off the hand's weak grip with a simple movement, and noticed the hand's owner still had his last strength active. The owner of the hand was no other than the owner of the house Giovanni found himself in, the one he forcefully had occupied. The male mustered enough strength to try and plead for help to which Giovanni replied by leaning down; he leaned down enough to the point his machete was right above the male's head. "A quick death..." Giovanni raised the blade slightly and, similar to guillotine due to the cleave like shape of the custom machete's blade, chopped himself a head. Blood poured furiously, filling the blade with the red liquid. He got to his normal posture, moving around the body's location to avoid major blood splatter on his clothes, and proceeded to clean the machete's blade rather obsessively with cloth. It wasn't the best but he had it custom made to fit combat purposes so until proper tools to clean could be found, he was sure it would handle fine.

Opening the door, he peered over slightly in the look out. He waited patiently, like he was always taught, before deciding to move or not. His hand was ready to pull the door open but shots echoed through the area; he had to make a decision. His instinct took over, his hand pressing on the handle to close the door instead of opening it more. He removed his trusty SIG SAUER P226 from the black belt holster, using the standard two-hand grip to hold it. He kept his index finger extended and resting up on the side, above the trigger and the trigger guard. He released the grip of the gun to open the door slightly, enough so the could see and shoot but still remain slightly hidden. The windows of the house were barricaded with wood so seeing him through them was unlikely. His muscles tensed slightly, his breath became slower and heavier but incredibly well controlled. Memories tried to rush to his head, but they were cut out from their path by the importance of the situation at hand. Giovanni was surprisingly steel cold and calm for such an apocalyptic event, perhaps one could say that the Dragon Skin body armor he had under his suit and the suit's material itself made his moniker be a real possibility but even him knew what a well or not so well aimed bullet to the head could do.

His eyes searched the streets with precision and speed, soon capturing the increasingly large movement of walking corpses going for a precise location. Shooting a gun in the middle of a living dead infestation was a mistake but the loud sound did allow for a clear path for Giovanni. He then noticed it, his eyes almost doubting themselves of their primal function. He saw someone, a male ranging from 5"7 to 6"4 with a rather lean but fit build. He noticed the male was dressed, a dress shirt and normal dark brown pants followed by a maroon red tie. The fact Giovanni was able to even tell the male had a tie meant the distance between them was surprisingly small. He could burst the male down with a good shot before he could cover but it was a waste of bullets to use on a seemingly unsuspecting target. He opened the door, firmly gripping the gun again before moving out slowly. The distance between them was cut a bit short as Giovanni took a few quick steps. "Do not turn." Giovanni calmly but firmly ordered the male, maintaining a safe distance and a good trigger discipline. The male still had the distance advantage in the sense that he could still go for cover. Giovanni on the other hand was using small alley's wall as a way to have cover. He was all ears to his surroundings, wishing to avoid some lucky guy got a hit on him from behind. Still, the situation was an exciting way to start the day and who knew; maybe the male had a cigar.

ut of the fight:XXXXXX
      -- I'm not used to make, I never made one, a tl;dr so I hope the one below fits. By the way, if you wish to have Liam run he's quite a good distance from him in a sense that Giovanni won't probably hit a major area if he decides to quickly run inside the house.
      Text
      "Speech"
      'Thoughts'

T l ; D r
      Giovanni expresses anger and sadness over his low cigar supply. Decides to go search for more, along with food and drinks, but hears shots. Goes back inside the house he's in and decides to search for the source of the shots. Sees a male, Liam, and proceeds to try and hold up the male.

Pink_Peonies

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces