"We're all stories in the end... Just make it a good one, eh?"
"Allons-y!"

Familiar Noob

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Broken Logic BHP

I know the front door is locked and I incorporated that into my upcoming post but would the back door be locked? That fatherly concern for kids plus intense military survival training ftw.

Romantic Rogue

Plead for Insanity

User Image

There is no back door, there's only the front door, lol.

User Image

Familiar Noob

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Broken Logic BHP
]

Never been in a house with no back door. alrighty, I guess a Window will have to do.

Romantic Rogue

Plead for Insanity

User Image

It's an old, cozy farmhouse, that's why, lol. I've seen a few houses without a back door. xP
                    Breaking into her house is totally going to convince her he's not scary and trying to hurt her. XD

User Image

Familiar Noob

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Broken Logic BHP

He is concerned for her safety and in this situation, perhaps scaring the, for lack of better terminology, dog piss out of her and getting her to listen may garnish more respect? I mean he's going to explain to her that if he wanted to hurt or kill her she would be dead or worse will calm her down? Right? Right? *crickets*

Romantic Rogue

User Image

Yeah I don't think that'd work on a 14 year old who doesn't know where her parents are or why blood is in her house or why he killed 7 "people" on the street. xD

User Image

Familiar Noob

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Broken Logic BHP

Hmmm.... it seems the next post i have, i will have to do some serious brainstorming.... either that or just have him watch from the shadows until she does actually get attacked.

Combatant

Broken Logic BHP

Maybe Kim can activate his lolicon powers and teletransport with her and then take out her pretty eyes and use her body as his favorite doll <3

LoooooooooooooL just joking o 3o

I must confess I love Clarity.
I'm weak to this kind of characters xD

I wanna see how Annabell will interact with Kim and with Astrid if she agrees with chatting to Kim. He won't be out of his "Sane" personality so fast btw. So, he might resemble a good guy.

Plead for Insanity

Marco better don't scare Clarity so much...
or that character is getting my hate * ^* xD jk
Just don't scare her too much
T/// A//T

Familiar Noob

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Your Secret Sexual Desire

I think I might have to pull a guardian angel on this one

Romantic Rogue

Plead for Insanity

User Image

Maybe if he gave her that food he ate she would be more willing to cooperate. ;D xD

User Image

Your Secret Sexual Desire

User Image

NOOOOOOO. ;o;
                    Not my baby Clarity! Claire, you must be the cutest little thing ever so everyone will protect you and not want to kill you!! xD

Annabelle has her defenses up about strangers but she doesn't completely distrust everyone right away yet either, that'll probably come later if someone hurts Clarity or something, when (if) she meets her, lol.

User Image

Edwin jarvis's Datemate

Plead for Insanity

I have a suggestion, if you two are having trouble getting the two to interact and develop a healthy relationship.

Let's say that the guest-room door Clare didn't check was locked. And in that locked room? A zombie? Be it one of her dogs, a parent, or a stranger, it was locked inside to keep it from attacking. Once it smells Clare it could start acting up and bust out, chasing her, an already smelly, odd looking bloody corpse.

Marco, being the good Samaritan he is, either breaks in or tries to yell for her to get her to open the door. Between a strange man and a shambling corpse trying to eat her face, Clare might be finally swayed to allow the lesser of the two evils inside. When h deals with the zombie, he could grab her by the arm, maybe bear hug her until she calms her business. He could give her a bit of food, knowing she won't trust him so easily, and focus first on asking what she knows, and maybe try to explain.

Broken Logic BHP

Familiar Noob

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I thought about that as a possibility, but I suppose that would depend on her post lol

Romantic Rogue

User Image

I already posted before I read that, lol. Besides, I'm not trying to force them to get along, I like the whole thing that's going on now; I don't want everyone to get along right off the bat, that's not fun. xP
                    The guest room was never locked anyhow, I don't know where that came from, lol. Sorry if I worded it bad to make it sound that way; it was only open a crack, I already had the whole thing of who's blood and what condition her house was in and where everyone was before I even did the first post. xP

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces