8,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

sdfsdfe ๐•ฎโ’ดโ’ญโ’œโ’ง
โ’ธโ“Žโ“
๐•ฑโ’ โ’ญโ’ฉโ’œ

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ™‹

Cyl was still amazed that she was standing infront of two dragons. Her pale yellow eyes watched the soldiers that once chased her run for their lives, she quickly put her dagger back in it's hiding place which was inbetween her corset and shirt and back in it's sheath. The oni didn't know whether to hug the two for helping her or to bow before them since they were dragons. Upon hearin the dark haired one's request for water she nodded, it was the least she could do for their help. If it wasn't for them she was sure she'd be shipped back to the Empire"R-Right." she replied before heading off. She remebered seeing a stream nearby. It hadn't took the Oni long to get to it. Her shadow frowned at her before taking the form of a bowl. Cyl dipped it into the cold water allowing it to fill up before heading back.

Once back to the dragons she handed the shadow to the dark haired one, her head was slightly bowed to show respect."Here you go." she replied.

โ™‹โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

song of the moment:Rust Maid
-_-_-_ _ _,.:':.,_ _ -_-_-Ryu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The soldiers then retreated but Ryu could see in his dragon eyes that a few miles away they had a blockade where they would gather reinforcements. He then looked at the leader of the pack he had in his hand and turned back into his human form putting the man down and tieing him up.
User Image
Ryu:"We need to go now. Their on their way as we speak,T-N-T needs water and rest, and it'd just be best to get to a town and find out what we can about the world right now." Ryu picked up the tied up soldier and looked with his dragon eyes towards a town. Ryu then waved towards you two to follow. Ryu didn't like telling others what to do for some reason It seemed rude to him but he just felt that he had to take the lead for some reason.

OOC: (())

Kaiser , Wyvern
((I really can't thank you all enough for helping me kick off my basically dream Rp. smile I just hope you all stay loyal which I know most of you will.))
Kaosu Sendo
็งใฏ้—‡ใ‚’ๅˆถๅพกใ™ใ‚‹ใ‚‚ใฎใงใ™
็งใฏใ‚ใชใŸใฎ้ญ‚ใ‚’ๆถˆ่ฒปใ™ใ‚‹ใ‚‚ใฎใงใ™
็งใฏ่ฒชๆฌฒใƒ‘ใƒฏใƒผใ‚’ไธŽใˆใ‚‹ใ‚‚ใฎใงใ™
็งใฏใ‚ใชใŸใฎๆ‚ช้ญ”ใงใ™

User Image

"Why thank you my dear." Kaosu accepted the cup to soup and sipped it lightly. "I will help you dragon God...I could curse this arrogant emperor...or maybe force him to commit suicide." Kaosu chuckled, letting his fork like tongue slip out to taste the fine air. "It's all up to you..." He said, then went back to drinking his soup.

User Image User Image

Theme: ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9BgZmgvYH8

((((Lazy post, but it's here))))

Golden Cultist

Theores Nihiles Tinrita
T-N-T
Summoned on behalf of the elder dragon. Sealed beside the sleeping half of the Yorie dragon to wait untill it awakens.

Theores watched the human girl run off and return with water in a black bowl. With such thirst T-N-T did not bother to notice the bowl was a shadow as he drank the water out of it.
Finishing he looked up at the human girl and said with relief.
"Thank you human."
He said this as if "human" was the girls name. He had never really interacted with humans before, but he had seen many of them. They always looked at him with awe.. Perhaps dragons were rare creatures to them.
Coming to his feet and brushing himself off he looked to Ryu who seemed eager to move on.
"I must follow Ryu now before he gets too far ahead."
He said and walked along following Ryu, though when he thought for a moment that girl was in a pretty odd land, why was she here?
"Human, why are you here? Did you perhaps seek we dragons for some reason?"
He asked her curiously

<The boy> and <The beam>

Healing Firestarter

8,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Cyl gave a nod of her head,"I came to hope for the forgiveness of the dragon gods, for my I wish to be different from my clan and our ancestors whom once served the gods." she explained, "And not to be rude but I am not human, I am an Oni, and I hope it would be acceptable for me to travel with the two of you?" She knew if she traveled alone she'd just be hunted again, but traveling with these dragons would not only be an honor to the woman but also help keep her safe. The oni's shadow returned to the ground before becoming nothing more of a shillotte of Cyl. The Oni noticed the yorie dragon's eagerness to leave and only encouraged it.

Pure-hearted Tamer

25,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
User Image
Lucky Chance

"Those methods seem shady. If he wants to kill the Emporor shouldn't Foa-Lu do it himself? People will think he is cowerdly or weak." Chance told Kaosu. "Any way we should get moveing. It will be dark soon and I want to be far away from this tree." She looked towards the dead tree remains. The spot gave her an uneasy feeling.

(I don't know if I said his name right. If it's wrong please pretend she said it correctly. crying She feels uneasy because Kaosu was trapped there but it isn't because he is evil.)
-_-_-_ _ _,.:':.,_ _ -_-_-Fao-Lu

Fao-Lu chuckled at the necro's since of humor he started to get quite fond of this one already.
Fao-Lu:"No no that would just be assassination and his role would move to his eldest son and if he doesn't have one than it'd move to the chancellor. I'll kill him with my bare hands,and once I do me and you two are going to sit on our thrones and await the arrival of Ryu." Suddenly Fao-Lu's ears pick up a slight ring and a wolfish like beast with crystal spikes sticking out of its back head and parts of it's legs comes running up at a swift speed towards Fao-Lu and the two others. Suddenly the wolfish like beast jumps in the air with it's claw up ready to strike Fao-Lu in the back and right before it's claws touch the dragon lord he spin kicks twice hitting the wolf on both sides. And conjures his twinblades made of dragon energy and cuts a large "X" through the body of the wolf sending the four pieces that weren't cut flying past him and the head lands right infront of you two. Fao-Lu:"It seems that this valley doesn't get passed through often seeing by how aggressive of beast live here. Im sure there's more from where that one came from and maybe even different animals. Keep your guards up lets go to the capital."

Tyrant , Serpent
-_-_-_ _ _,.:':.,_ _ -_-_-Ryu

Ryu turned back towards the girl while still jogging towards the town which wasn't too far away now.
User Image
Ryu:"I'll gladly accept you as my company ma'am and im sure T-N-T here would too. Lets hurry towards that town im sure there's a um whats one of those things called. The place where everyone goes to to relax and maybe drink and get something to eat like their at home with friends. Yet there's no beds there." Ryu was implying about a Pub but he didn't know the word after all Ryu technically is only a good 1 hour old even if he acts and looks as if he was 16. This is his first time actually "living"

Kaiser , Wyvern

Pure-hearted Tamer

25,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
User Image
Lucky Chance

Chance jumped when the wolf came and watched Fao-Lu kill it. "I want to kill something too. I'm not helpless." She pouted. Though her urge to kill something was more comeing from the fact that she wanted to help Fao-Lu and felt other wise worthless. "I get to sit on a throne? Neat!" Chance was excited about that. It wasn't like she wanted power or anything but thrones were special and the childish part of her mind wanted to sit on one.

(Ostriches On Coke: Geez Rio let us beat up something. I wanna let Chance fight too! Keep in mind I meant that in a friendly way and was giggling why typing it.)
-_-_-_ _ _,.:':.,_ _ -_-_-Fao-Lu

Fao-Lu patted the girls head for he had seen her as a youthful child yet a useful ally. And then started walking towards the direction you all needed to go for you two to follow. Fao-Lu still had his twin energy swords out though and kept a open ear and eye.
Fao-Lu:"We're all going to get a chance to kill something now. I doubt that's the only thing we'll run into on our way out of here and on our journey."

OOC: ((Lol well I did say there was more of them around and yea Fao-Lu is a dragon god but come on im not going to have him fly through and kill like 200 beast in a matter of seconds (even though he could)))

Tyrant , Serpent
((Lol i like love how im able to reply so fast in rps without having writers block but at the same time I hate it ))

Golden Cultist

Theores Nihiles Tinrita
T-N-T
Summoned on behalf of the elder dragon. Sealed beside the sleeping half of the Yorie dragon to wait until l it awakens.

Theores listen to the girls explanation and listened with interest but not much understanding. He heard Ryu say that it was okay for her to accompany them and nodded in agreement.
"Is that so? I have not seen an Oni before, just what is an Oni?"
Theores asked the girl as he walked along. He did not understand what was going on but expected Ryu had a goal. Seeing as T-N-T's only objective is to guide Ryu's actions. there was nothing else to do was follow him.

<The boy> and <The beam>

Pure-hearted Tamer

25,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
(You don't get writer's block. *radiates envy* My Love has turned to hate.)
((No I do get writer's block it's just not easy. It mainly happens if im gone for like a few days or if im in a rp with a bunch of people who type alot about nothing and only half of the post are details and just don't feel like reading it all. (thats why i don't do walkins much.)))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff