Welcome to Gaia! ::

bump (we need people D: )

Golden Cultist

Theores Nihiles Tinrita
T-N-T
Summoned on behalf of the elder dragon. Sealed beside the sleeping half of the Yorie dragon to wait untill it awakens.

Deep underground where no light reached there was once a huge chamber carved out for a dragon to rest. More appropriately half of a dragon. There was another chamber made in secret, it was just beside the chamber of Ryu, This is where Theores Nihiles Tinrita was hidden. The dragon summoned to insure that Ryu, when and if awoken, did not do acts of evil to the world.
The day came many uncounted years after the dragons were stored here that one of them woke up. The part of the Yorie dragon named Ryu stirred. When he awoke and left the chamber a device left by the ancient dragon who summoned him was activated, T-N-T's chamber was opened and the pool of preserving elixir T-N-T had been jarred in broke open. It was a mixing of healing potion and sleep potions in a tank the size of a dragon. As the content spilled into the cave's crevasses the dragon within stirred and slowly shrank into a human-shaped body as it awoke.
"Am I...awake now?"
The weary boy shaped dragon muttered than coughed the taste of the elixir still strong in his mouth. Standing up slowly he could see his chamber and Ryu's had become decrepit old caves. He remembered back when they were somewhat decorated and clean cut stone walls. Thats back when Ryu was still a severed half of the Yorie dragon. T-N-T knew he had to find Ryu and soon. There was not supposed to be more than a days time between Ryu's leaving the chamber and T-N-T's awakening.
Finding the old stone slab on the ground where his clothes were Theores shoved the lid off and retrieved his clothes, Star Gatherer and other trinkets left for him as gifts by human people.
"Ive got to catch up with Ryu now..."
Theores said to himself and holstered his gift from the ancient dragon, than began climbing the path to the surface... It would be a long climb but T-N-T pushed on in search of Ryu.
-_-_-_ _ _,.:':.,_ _ -_-_-Ryu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Deep in the chamber underground where Ryu had been asleep waiting for his role in the world to come for 3 billion years the boy awakens. In the dark pitch black all that is able to be seen is two bright blue eyes and suddenly a smallish dragon with horns on its head (wyvren) opens it's mouth letting out a burst of fire then he rockets through the seal of his tomb shattering it and traversing to the surface in a matter of seconds. Once on the ground the wyvren turns into it's dragoniod look and then walks around the hole looking down at it for a bit.
User Image
Ryu:"There's....another dragon down there from where I came?? Could it be Fao Lu?"
Ryu then turned into his human form and looked at his hands. He had never seen the skin of a human and was confused. He then seen how the hair on his head turned to blue when he was human and he noticed a sword holstered on his him. Ryu then pulls the sword out and looks at it thoroughly and has a special vibe from it.
Ryu:"This blade is made out of Fao Lu's teeth... a gift for me??? So does that mean he has a sword made from me? But wait he has two swords so... he made one for himself too...? Where...am I????" Ryu looks around confused of his location.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC:

Golden Cultist

Theores Nihiles Tinrita
T-N-T
Summoned on behalf of the elder dragon. Sealed beside the sleeping half of the Yorie dragon to wait until it awakens.

As T-N-T slowly climbed up the sometimes steep cave channel he heard the echoes of his footsteps resound bellow him. He thought he could hear sound above him too. He stopped a moment and looked up. There was a dim light somewhere above. His hair still dripping wet with elixir he catch his breath.
The world is likely to be different now...I hope that my master the ancient dragon still lives...
He thought as he continued to climb again, once he reached the top of a particularly steep drop he looked ahead to the source of the light and also a human figure standing there, looking back at him as if it had expected him to rise from the drop.
T-N-T got his feet on the flat earth of the cave entrance and looked at the blue haired person silently.
"Are you... a human?"
Theores asked between breaths. He was still very drowsy from his preservation. The elixir in his blood was still keeping him very weak.

<The boy> and <The beam>

Ryu jumped back when he had seen the other dragon come out of the hole.
User Image
Ryu:"So you were the dragon i had sensed down there. And no um being that your a dragon I think all I need to tell you is my name for you to know. Which is Ryu. HEY ARE YOU LIKE MY SERVANT!!!? I mean it makes since being that Fao Lu had servents so i should too and im supposed to be a "supreme god dragon" once me and Fao Lu unite." Ryu was excited to have aaaaaa.. comrade so early in his journey was was ready to explore this massive world around him. He stared you deep in your eyes and in spite of his confusion and immaturity you could see a great powerful hero inside of them.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC:

Golden Cultist

Devil Rio

(( Where be the people O_O;
No one sending you PMs? ))
Aids Meister X
Devil Rio

(( Where be the people O_O;
No one sending you PMs? ))

((not yet we need to get this rp seen more,i got some friends who might join but they've been busy this weekend so haven't been able to give a yes or no. Ask some of yours))

Golden Cultist

Devil Rio

((not yet we need to get this rp seen more,i got some friends who might join but they've been busy this weekend so haven't been able to give a yes or no. Ask some of yours))

(( I think all my friends quit gaia a long time ago sad
ill ask other current roleplayers if they like dragons though 3nodding ))
Aids Meister X
Devil Rio

((Ok good, see i wish all rpers were like you so you wouldn't have to worry about anyone being unloyal. And how much do you know about BoF,what games have you played cause i know you know something being that you know about the Elder Dragon.?))

Golden Cultist

Devil Rio
Aids Meister X
Devil Rio

((Ok good, see i wish all rpers were like you so you wouldn't have to worry about anyone being unloyal. And how much do you know about BoF,what games have you played cause i know you know something being that you know about the Elder Dragon.?))

(( Actually I don't know dill about breath of fire other than Marth and that other kid were in super smash bros sweatdrop ))
I just looked for a dragon that seemed similar to the other pictures and I found one from the same game. Don't know anything other than what Ive seen on that wiki you use to get your pictures from.
Is the Elder dragon one of the seven elemental ones? ))
Aids Meister X
Devil Rio
Aids Meister X
Devil Rio

(( Actually I don't know dill about breath of fire other than Marth and that other kid were in super smash bros sweatdrop ))
I just looked for a dragon that seemed similar to the other pictures and I found one from the same game. Don't know anything other than what Ive seen on that wiki you use to get your pictures from.
Is the Elder dragon one of the seven elemental ones? ))

((Lol your thinking about Fire Emblem that's where Marth is from. And no he's not if you wanna know what the elemental dragons look like go to the characters list and click the names of the god dragons that i have listed in the list of bosses))
((We should prolly get back to rping now and stop OOCing lol))

Golden Cultist

Theores Nihiles Tinrita
T-N-T
Summoned on behalf of the elder dragon. Sealed beside the sleeping half of the Yorie dragon to wait untill it awakens.

Now able to see the light of day just outside the cave entrance, T-N-T looked at the person with blue hair, who said that he was Ryu. He also had the sword so he was not lying.
Hearing something about servants T-N-T shook his head.
"No I am your guide. I am here to help you yes, but not to serve you."
Theores explained, stammering towards the sunlight Theores wanted to see what had become of the world. He could still only see stone and some vegetation, this place had once been part of a great civilization. Now it seemed like wilderness, Theores wondered just how much time had passed by him in that jar of elixir.
"Anyway how do you feel Ryu? Do you feel strange?"
Theores asked, after all last he had seen this dragon before him, it was half a dragon. Its odd how half of a creature became one whole and was not moving on its own.
Theores had been educated by an elemental dragon but he still did not know much about the world, only the scenario he was in and his role in that scenario. This was likely intentional. That way this new world would not shock him as much since he did not truly know the old world.

<The boy> and <The beam>

Ryu nodded at the explanation and looked around.
User Image
Ryu:"I feel... strange. There's a empty feeling inside and there's this strange feeling in the back of my head pointing to at the direction where Fao Lu's has awakened at also. But it's all the way on the other continent across the great sea. The only way there is by boat. Unless we can get the great sea dragon to take us there on it's back because it's too far to fly there in a dragon form we'll run out of energy before we even get half way. I want to explore all of this world before i do go anyways so let's start with this continent and move to the next." Ryu knew that they could of simply went in the sky and asked the dragon of wind to help them there. But he was scared of his other half for some reason something about it didn't seem right.

OOC:

Healing Firestarter

8,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

sdfsdfe 𝕮⒴⒭⒜⒧
ⒸⓎⓁ
𝕱⒠⒭⒩⒜

╔════════════════════════════♋

The wind rustled the oni's radiant red hair that seemed to look like a fire as the wind pushed it. Her pale yellow eyes scaned the area about her, the legend said the place was here. She was sure of it, Her 'brothers' had mocked the stories so much it stuck to memory. 'What a stupid thing, ha! Dragons being gods and sealing away their own kind thats all just drunken fairytales.' one said. Of course The young female quickly kicked him out of his own seat, she wouldn't stand for someone insulting them. The Oni was sure they were still insulting the creatures even with her breaking away from the Clan.

Cyral--no that wasn't her name anymore--it was Cyl, had ventured to the oposed site of the dragon half Ryu. They had said he would awaken soon. She just hoped her kind would be welcomed to journey with the said dragon, since before her clan was nothing but trouble to the Gods. As the woman stood remembering her past she heard the cracking of twigs, she turned sharply as voices rang out. "There she is!" a males voice rang before the male came into view. He was one a Fao soldier. The oni cursed loudly before running once more. She knew if there was one there were probably more, sure she could fight one easily but Three? Four? No she would easily go down and be taken back, or killed. Cyl quickly ran, she noticed something was off. Was that what she thought it was? She saw the person blast out of what seemed like a tomb. Was that the dragon half, Ryu? "HELP!" her saprano voice called out with desperation. She didn't wan to go back! She didn't want to have to deal with being a servant of the empire! Cyl didn't want to be Cyral the oni-as the others called her.

♋════════════════════════════╝

song of the moment:Rust Maid

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas