Welcome to Gaia! ::

-_-_-_ _ _,.:':.,_ _ -_-_-Ryu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ryu held his head down and shook it at Skullington's comment..
User Image
Ryu:"No I know some humans can't change it's just the fact that Im not allowed to kill a human being unless I've lost my mind. I thought that dragonoid form might of been strong enough to stop him but I guess not. I have this feeling that in time im going to go insane by something he does and it'll cause one of my dragons to take over and kill him.... I can't believe he was just toying with us and we still seemed virtually helpless. What should we do about the damage done here guys? I want to help some how but I don't know how..."

OOC: (())

Kaiser , Wyvern

Pure-hearted Tamer

25,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
User Image
Lucky Chance

Chance turned in the direction of Fao-Lu's voice and immediatly took off toward it. Needless to say the moment she was in range to see them she became faster and attached herself to Fao-Lu's waist. "I didn't know what to do when the wolf thing made me lose you guys and then this huge crystal golem thin attacked me and I thought I was never going to see you guys again and I'm still injured!" Chance told him in her Robot virsion of over reactive crying before she showed Fao-Lu her hand which was covered in small cuts that quickly disappeared. They had been worse but the nanites had been doing their jobs.

(XD Dear God I can't believe I made Chance do that. I basically meant if Chance had been human she would have been crying.)
-_-_-_ _ _,.:':.,_ _ -_-_-Fao-Lu

Fao-Lu wasn't one for sorrowful emotions really so he just simple said to Chance.
Fao-Lu:"It's ok like I said before as long as im here the thought of death shouldn't cross any of your minds." Suddenly a scream is heard coming from the direction that Fao-Lu had sensed the dragon but now he sensed another one,one similar to his by the element. He than looked at you two and signaled to go and see it with his hand then ran.

OOC: ((OMG Its Lost Heaven that's your signal btw to bring your dragon girl in.))

Tyrant , Serpent
Kaosu Sendo
私は闇を制御するものです
私はあなたの魂を消費するものです
私は貪欲パワーを与えるものです
私はあなたの悪魔です

User Image

"Well...isn't that cute... Chance my dear, are you alright?" Kaosu muttered the first part, then asked Chance if she had been deeply hurt. She was his team mate after all, so of course he would be concerned. Kaosu wasn't all bad...for the most part.... He did care about Chance and Fao-Lu, but not as much as he cared about himself....

Skullington shook his head back and forth.
"You've got to suck it up kid... I said that when I was first being trained to be a mage...but I got over it after a while... You're a dragon, you should know when you should take a life...and when you shouldn't... If you do go insane...I'll be there to stop you..." Skullington sighed, putting his hood up over his head again.

Skullington looked over at the mess and pointed a finger at the bar. The wood started to reform and the building slowly started to come together again. It was the least he could do for destroying the bar...

User Image User Image

Theme: ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9BgZmgvYH8

Healing Firestarter

8,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Dragon form

Yuki Aisuban

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The woman's icy eyes glared at the beast, she was slightly out of breath. How long had she and the crystal dragon been fighting? Hours? Hell she couldn't remember. Her breath came out in white puffs like it would in colder weather, why was this? The woman was an ice dragon so of course she was causing the air around her to grow colder. Her hand gripped at the gash on her arm, the other dragon grinned and laughed a bit. Unlike the other Yuki-the ice dragon- hadn't turned into her true form. She knew of the dangers that the empired possed on her kind. "What wrong girly~? Tired already, don't worry I'll end your life soon." He chuckled darkly. Yuki gritted her teeth, "I am not through, YET!" she screamed as a pillar of ice shoot up at the beast.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

sdfesdfeAn Ice Dragon of the North
Follower of Fao-Ludfgdfgddfgsfedrg
((I'll just wait for Chance and Kaosu. Btw make sure you all subscribe to the new OOC page I put the link on the first page under Rules.))

Popular Citizen

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Marathon 300
I found the cure to growing older
And you're the only place that feels like home
Just so you know, you'll never know
And some secrets weren't meant to be told
But I found the cure to growing older

User Image

Sparrow

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Corey flew back down to the group below, the fight seemed to have ended so he did not have to worry about getting hit anymore to many people in one fight really can get confuseing. He landed shifting his wings into his shirt again, Sparrow walked over waveing his hand back and forth in front of his face like he smelled something really bad.
"I am so sick of this fighting crap, i'm gonna go find a bite to eat i'm starved."
Sparrow looked around but everyone was gone no one would be selling food around here any time soon. He hung his head in shame.
"damn."

(ooc: )

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

People I am with: everyone

They call kids like us vicious and carved out of stone
But for what we've become, we just feel more alone
Always weigh what I've got against what I left
So progress report: I am missing you to death

Pure-hearted Tamer

25,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
User Image
Lucky Chance

Chance ignored Fao-Lu's comment even if it annoyed her. She didn't like when he said that. She imediatly showed Kaosu her Nanites that were healing the cuts on her body. "Isn't it neat?" She asked as the injuires disappeared like they had never been there. Chance turned her head when she heard the scream and ran toward it though she noticed she felt funny.

Mood: ???
Thoughts: Program Protocal
Company: Kaosu, Fao-Lu
Theme Song: Electric Emotion

(I dunno if I want to do something big or not. I'll see...)

Healing Firestarter

8,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Cyl frowned when the general made his escape. She wanted the man dead. The oni stood up and dusted herself free of any dust or dirt that may have gotten on her clothes. She twisted her torso from one side to the other, a soft cracking sound was heard as air was realize from her joints. She slid her blade back into it's sheath.''Next time I see that man, my blade will be in his neck.'' she practically growled. She never did like the general, and his early comments had made her hate him even more.''Who does he think I am? Some cheap two dollar whore?!'' cyl snatched her hat from the ground, cleared it of ruble that had dusted it and placed it on her head.

Golden Cultist

Aids Meister X
Theores Nihiles Tinrita
T-N-T
Summoned on behalf of the elder dragon. Sealed beside the sleeping half of the Yorie dragon to wait until l it awakens.

Theores was relieved that the fight was over... He holstered Star Gatherer and sighed. His chin hurt terrobly from when he had been kicked but he knew this would vanish soon his human form was not linked to his vitality. Theores saw the worry on the faces of the many people who were here. People of many kinds had helped Ryu fight that wicked human Rasso. Theores saw that people were trying to undo the damage done to the wooden bar that used to be a building and was now mostly a building.
Theores saw Ryu worry about what he had done and to console him T-N-T said.
"It was only wood Ryu surely humans have more lumber which they can build with."
While T-N-T was here to protect humans in an indirect way he still did not feel much connection to them. He was only enforcing rules another dragon had thought.
"I think your concern should be about safety. Mostly your own but I think these people who helped you have earned our protection too. "
He said stating his opinion to his fellow dragon

((Theres probably other dragon players around us aren't there... ALL DRAGONS RAISE YOUR HAND *raises hand* ))

<The boy> and <The beam>

Ryu looked around and nodded with a smile on his face now.
User Image
Ryu:"Hey Sparrow im pretty sure we can get you to food if you stick with us. And guys that fight was pretty...rusty to say the least. We all used great attacks and poured it on the guy its just we didn't fight like a team... We should head to a field outside of town and train more...After we get some food." The bar owner then walks out from the back room where he was hiding at and seen us repairing the bar and we ran the army away. The owner then shouted towards us and waved for us to follow him in the back room and a sweet tasty smell aromacated from the door. Ryu then walked to the door and waved for you all to follow. Inside was a room with a large table full of food of all kinds and drinks. Bartender:"That damned Rasso and his men come by here all the time beating up traders and taking people's things. They even threaten me if I don't give them free food and drinks... But now that you've showed up and ran him off young Yorie god I am most humble towards you." The man then knelled down infront of Ryu almost breaking out in tears of joy until Ryu lifted him up and rested his arm on his shoulder. Ryu didn't like the attention and praise that came with the title of Yorie. Ryu:"For now guys we'll gratefully accept this man's offer and then move on to the field and organize some type of fighting order. We'll set camp up after that as well,we don't have any zenny to stay the night at a Inn."

OOC: ((Well you see there's only two type of dragons in the world. Summoned ones which are ones like us that have multiple forms. And there's natural ones that were just born but are like wild beast and are weaker then summoned ones.))

Kaiser , Wyvern

Healing Firestarter

8,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
[-raises hand despite her dragon character is elsewhere]

Cyl had calmed after her earlier comment, sometimes just a little outburst was enough to calm a person. When she saw the feast Cyl's eyes grew a little wide, it all looked so good! She of course regained her composure, no need in acting like that around the dragons and mages. They were of higher ranking -or atleast in the oni's mind- than she. She listened to what Ryu made to say, yea the fight had been a little uncorigraphed. Cyl could help but shrug slightly, she wasnt very skilled in blade as she was in her magic.. But that didn't always end well. Oh well, she was going to be trained soon! Cyl didn't mind spending a night under the stars, they were beautiful this time of year.
Skullington Jingle Rabbit

-Pink, the color of love, compassion, kindness, caring, beauty, and strange enough, disorder+
-Purple, the color of wisdom, independence, creativity, magic, nobility and luxury+
-Black, the death, evil, elegance, grief, power, and mystery+
-These are the colors that make up who I am+
-They are hint of what I am+
-My past, present, and future are all represented with these colors+
-I am just one big mystery+

User Image

Skullington hid his face from sight and walked up next to Ryu.
"I won't be staying with you...but I will be close..." He said, then turned to walk away. He couldn't stay, he would draw out to much attention... It wouldn't be good for the Yorie dragon. He would stay if Ryu so wished it...but if not, then he would leave the group... He would come back when they were in trouble...but as for the fighting plans...he already knew what they were... His future sight came in handy at the best times.

Theme: ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBvK64q3E9M

Ryu then turned to Skullington,after his comment and then said.
User Image
Ryu:"No don't...I don't know why but I can tell that i'll need you. Your a time wizard so you know alot which could come in handy. Even if my dragon eye can see in to the future sometimes you have the future embedded in your heads which is greater."

OOC: (())

Kaiser , Wyvern
-_-_-_ _ _,.:':.,_ _ -_-_-Fao-Lu

Fao-Lu and the group finally arrive to a girl with a icy aura on her fighting a giant wild crystal dragon. Fao-Lu then dashed in between the girl and the dragon and puts his hands together blasting out a fury of ice at the crystal dragon causing it to step back some.Fao-Lu then flashes behind the dragon and kicks it then flashes a few more times around it's body punching it in all sorts of spots. Finally he kicks it on the ground and jumps on it's back and grabs it's horns ripping them off it's head. The dragon then begins to stand up after a painful screech and Fao-Lu flashes back in front of Yuki. Fao-Lu then turns around to the girl and he immediately could tell that she was a dragon and said.
Fao-Lu:"Are you alright my dear dragon maiden? By my appearance im sure you know that im no other then Fao-Lu the rightful god of this world."

OOC: ((Ok guys we're going to try this like I said we each go in a cycle whaling on the boss and once we have all posted then the boss attacks us and cycle starts over again. I just attacked so now someone else takes their turn. Also this is the boss theme ----------& Link))

Tyrant , Serpent

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces