Well I guess I'll make my own way
It's a circle
A mean cycle
I can't excite you anymore
Where's your gavel? Your jury?
What's my offense this time?
You're not a judge but if you're gonna judge me
Well sentence me to another life!

Kaira shook her head and got up and moved away from the bed. " Whatever." She went into the bathroom; " I'm taking a bath. And if you have ice cream i'd recomend bringing up a dish unless you want me to go down and dig it out." She closed the door loudly than turned on the hot water, filling the bath completely than undressing and sinking in moodily.
She flipped through most of his books, than got out and got dressed and headed out to go to the window and look out, frowning as her horns tangled in the cords on the blinds. She moved closer to it and reached up to try to untangle them.

Romantic Werewolf

Tokolo Yoshi
User ImageTokolo sighed. What had he done? He went down stairs and searched for some ice cream. He found some chocolate ice cream and went back up stairs seeing her horns stuck. He walked over and untangled her horns and put the ice cream beside her. "Here." He said sticking a spoon in it. He went and turned off the game and started watching TV. Why was she so moody all of a sudden? Girls were so hard to understand!

9,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
ҝᾇῗʁᾇ

If I'm a bad person, you don't like me
It's a circle
A mean cycle

Kaira took the ice cream and dug in, finishing about half of it before she yawned and crawled into the bed. She grabbed the pillow and hugged it. She snuggled against it moodily, glad to have something to hug.
" Turn down the damn video games."

Romantic Werewolf

Tokolo Yoshi
User ImageTokolo got up and turned off the TV and the lights and slammed the door behined him. He wasn't going to deal with some moody demon chick just because he didn't want to hug her. Not even his bed was worth hanging around her. He grabbed a blanket from the hallway closet and went into the living room. He flopped down on the couch and watched TV until he fell asleep.

9,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
ҝᾇῗʁᾇ

It's a circle
A mean cycle

Kaira rubbed her eyes and snuggled into the pillow, almost wanting to go back into that damn bottle. Maybe next time someone let her out it would be a nice girl that she could talk to, instead of another jerk guy. She contemplated it; it wouldn't be that bad since she'd eaten. She fingered the crystal, than decided.
She closed her eyes and when she opened them the world was distorted by the crystal. She settled in and closed her eyes, returning to the thoughts she'd been having before she was let out. if she was lucky he'd throw her out in a park and she'd be found by someone else.

Romantic Werewolf

Tokolo Yoshi
User ImageTokolo sat up rubbed his neck. Man this couch was uncomfortable. He got up and started making breakfast. He wondered if Kaira would eat this stuff. He called for her but got no answer. He walked up stairs and saw the necklace on the bed. He shook his head and opened it again watching as she appeared on the bed. "If your gonna take my bed at least sleep on it. Also breakfast is ready, if you eat other things besides spirit energy." He said putting the necklace in his pocket and walking back down stairs to the table. After thinking about it he had been a little mean to her so he decided to try and be nice for a change. He dug into the pancakes he had made wondering how she would react.

9,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
ҝᾇῗʁᾇ

It's a circle
A mean cycle

Kaira frowned and sat at the table, poking moodily at the pancake on her plate. Eventually, however, it got eaten.
" Thanks for the food." She pushed back from the table; " I'll go upstairs. Doubt your parents'll be happy to see a sucubus in their house." She went back up the stairs and turned on the tv, flipping to cartoons and wrapping herself in a blanket.

Romantic Werewolf

Tokolo Yoshi
User ImageTokolo nodded and watched her walk up stairs. He didn't say anything about his parents working overseas. He finished getting ready for school and walked up stairs. "Hey, I'm going to school. Don't leave the house and don't answer the phone or let anyone in." He said before walking outside and down the street towards his school.

9,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
ҝᾇῗʁᾇ

It's a circle
A mean cycle

Kaira turned on his game system and focused intently on the directions; Mario didn't' seem too hard. She started the game, and in a few tries she had the basics. It was actually rather entertaining. She grinned as she bounced on a mushroom.

Romantic Werewolf

Tokolo Yoshi
User ImageTokolo was bored throughout the school day. He was glad when it finally ended. He picked up a few grocery's before heading home. "Kaira! I'm home, and I brought snacks!" He said placing them on the table. He looked around and didn't see her. He really hoped she was just hiding from him and hadn't left.

9,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
ҝᾇῗʁᾇ

It's a circle
A mean cycle

Kaira twisted around; " I'm playing Mario." She was already on world 5, three spaces away from bowser's castle. " I'm kinda thirsty, can you bring something up?" She smashed a flying Koopa down and caught a Yoshi, grnning..

Romantic Werewolf

Tokolo Yoshi
User ImageTokolo nodded and grabbed a cold soda out o the fridge. He popped it open and handed it to her then looked at the screen. "Your pretty goo at this game." He said smiling.

9,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
ҝᾇῗʁᾇ

It's a circle
A mean cycle

Kaira took the cola, pausing the game and gulping it down. " Thanks." She looked over at him and stretched her arms out, clapping them like a kid. " I wanna hug." She decided, eyes twinkling. " Unless you have a better idea." She slid her tail up his leg, grinning as he wrapped her in a warm hug. The girl closed her eyes and leaned into it, taking another quick sip and than starting the game, hopping into his lap to play. " The reason i'm so good is i've been playing nonstop ALLLLLLL day."

Romantic Werewolf

Tokolo Yoshi
User ImageTokolo looked at her as she said she wanted a hug. As he tail made it's way up his leg he hugged her to get her to stop. He was surprised as she sat in his lap. He watched as she started to play again. "All day? Without using the bathroom?" He asked laughing some.

9,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
ҝᾇῗʁᾇ

It's a circle
A mean cycle

Kaira tapped her horns; " Demonspawn, remember? So yeah." She frowned at the damage dealt by a goomba; " Damn, mario should have the power to punt those damn things." She grumbled.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff