Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Werewolf

DNP

Romantic Werewolf

Tokolo Yoshi
User ImageTokolo sighed as he walked home from school. He suddenly stumbled and caught himself. He looked back at the ground seeing a necklace. He picked it up and looked around but nobody was around. He shrugged and put it in his pocket and kept walking. Maybe he could sell it online or something. He tossed his stuff down and laid on the bed. He looked at the necklace and studied it. Now that he looked at it, it looked more like a bottle. He pulled on it and soon it opened. He wondered what was inside.

9,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
ҝᾇῗʁᾇ

If I'm a bad person, you don't like me
Well I guess I'll make my own way
It's a circle
A mean cycle
I can't excite you anymore
Where's your gavel? Your jury?
What's my offense this time?
You're not a judge but if you're gonna judge me
Well sentence me to another life!

Kaira emerged from the bottle in a haze of smoke, eyes fixing hungrily on the boy. It had been centuries since she'd eaten. She stepped forward and shoved him down onto his bed, grinning at the fear on his face. He should be afraid, she thought, smirking. Soon she'd steal his life force. She leaned down and pressed her lips against his, smiling a little as she drained his spirit energy. That felt so much better-- he tasted amazing and she was surprised byt hequantity of his life force. She released him before she totally drained him, smirking as he passed out than going into his bathroom and turning on the shower.

Romantic Werewolf

Tokolo Yoshi
User ImageTokolo was sat up in surprise as a girl suddenly appeared. Had she been in that bottle? The suddenly she pinned him down and grinned a him. She suddenly kissed him and his face starting turning red. This is what a kiss is like? But why do I feel so tired all of a sudden? He thought to himself before he blacked out. Tokolo then sat up quickly looking around. had that been a dream? If so why did that feel so real? He shook his head and got up and headed into the bathroom.

9,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
ҝᾇῗʁᾇ

It's a circle
A mean cycle

Kaira looked out of the shower, holding the curtain around herself. " Oh, good, your awake." She slid back in, closing the curtain. " Get me a towel, will ya?" She rinsed the shampoo out of her hair; " And why do you have a razor in here? Do you shave your legs?" She criticized.

Romantic Werewolf

Tokolo Yoshi
User ImageTokolo was surprised so it wasn't a dream! But wait, why was she taking a shower in his house! He ignored her razor comment and went and grabbed a towel. He then stopped. What the hell was he doing? He should call the police. But they would never believe a crazy story like this one. "Here's your towel." He said placing it on the towel rack before leaving. Well could this day get any weirder?

9,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
ҝᾇῗʁᾇ

It's a circle
A mean cycle

Kaira took the towel and wrapped herself in it, than strutted into the bedroom and flopped down on his bed, grabbing a book and flipping through it. " So, I'm kaira and i guess I SHOULD thank you but I wont coz your just my meal ticket." She tipped the magazine to the side and frowned; " Photoshopped, definately."

Romantic Werewolf

Tokolo Yoshi
User ImageTokolo blushed as she walked into his room with nothing but the towel. He quickly sat up and turned away from her. "What is wrong with you? Put some clothes on!" He said not turning around. "Also what are you talking about meal ticket?" He asked.

9,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
ҝᾇῗʁᾇ

It's a circle
A mean cycle

Kaira grinned, than pulled off the towel and threw it at him. " No. And by meal ticket I mean i'll be sucking out your soul about once a month. Not exactly, but simmilar." She shrugged, than slunk up behind him and wrapped her arms around his middle.

Romantic Werewolf

Tokolo Yoshi
User ImageTokolo pulled the towel off of his head and looked back at her. He then turned around quickly seeing she was naked. What the heck was wrong with this girl! He was confused as she said she would be sucking out his soul. "Wait your a demon aren't you?! You can't suck out my soul! That will kill me!" He said angrily. That all went away as she rapped her arms around his middle. He gulped not daring to look back. "Why me?" He asked mostly to himself.

9,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
ҝᾇῗʁᾇ

It's a circle
A mean cycle

Kaira shrugged; " For one you taste good, and also you didn't die when I sucked out your life force. You have enough to spare for a good feeding every week or so." She yawned.

Romantic Werewolf

Tokolo Yoshi
User ImageTokolo herd her yawn and looked back at her a little. Even though he didn't want her to stay he knew it was the truth. He also couldn't let her go and suck out other people's souls and kill them. "Fine, you can stay here, but don't you have any other clothes? Also aren't you embarrassed?" He asked.

9,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
ҝᾇῗʁᾇ

It's a circle
A mean cycle

Kaira shook her head; ' Not really. Why should I be?" She grinned, " Why don't like what you see?" She stuck out her tounge than crawled under his covers and fell asleep quickly.

Romantic Werewolf

Tokolo Yoshi
User ImageTokolo turned around as she let go and got underneath his blanket and fell asleep. He sighed and picked up her clothes and put them in the washing machine. After they were washed he put them into dryer before heading back to his room. He looked at her and thought for a moment. He laid next to her on top of the blankets. This would be fine right? Plus he wasn't going to give up his bed to this demon. He sighed and slowly fell asleep.

9,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
ҝᾇῗʁᾇ

It's a circle
A mean cycle

Kaira grinned and took her clothes, than pulled them on. " Awwww, you decided to cuddle." She cooed, grinning. " How cute."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff