Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Werewolf

Tokolo Yoshi
User ImageTokolo grumbled a little. "Shut up and go to sleep. This is my bed after all." He said not turning over.

9,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
ҝᾇῗʁᾇ

If I'm a bad person, you don't like me
Well I guess I'll make my own way
It's a circle
A mean cycle
I can't excite you anymore
Where's your gavel? Your jury?
What's my offense this time?
You're not a judge but if you're gonna judge me
Well sentence me to another life!

Kaira pouted, than snuggled over. " I don't wanna sleep." She grinned; " I was stuck in that bottle for a long time." She snaked her tail up adn wrapped it around his thigh teasingly. " I'm bored."

Romantic Werewolf

Tokolo Yoshi
User ImageTokolo's eyes went wide as her tail touched his thigh. He sat up and turned to her. "Fine! We can play some video games or something" He said blushing a bit. This was going to take some getting used to.

9,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
ҝᾇῗʁᾇ

It's a circle
A mean cycle

Kaira frowned and snaked her tail a little higher; " Thats BORING." She grinned and slid closer, eyes sparkling. " I wanna do something.... else."

Romantic Werewolf

Tokolo Yoshi
User ImageAs she slid her tail higher Tokolo's blush went to his whole face as he tail went up further. "But we can't do those kind of things! I'm only 17 plus we barely know each other!" He said looking over at her. Was she just messing with him or was she serious?

9,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
ҝᾇῗʁᾇ

It's a circle
A mean cycle

Kaira grinned; " What's your point cutie?" She slid onto his lap and winked, wrapping her tail around his neck than dipping her face to her ear and nipping it.

Romantic Werewolf

Tokolo Yoshi
User ImageTokolo put his hands on her tail as she rapped it around her neck. She was gripping him a little to tight. "Ok I got it. I'll do whatever you want just please let go of my neck." He said his breathing getting a little shallower.

9,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
ҝᾇῗʁᾇ

It's a circle
A mean cycle

Kaira gently eased her grip, than wrapped her arms around his neck and dragged him against her.
" I wanna cuddle." She decided; smiling a little. " It been years since I had a hug..." She closed her eyes and sighed against the warmth. "Other stuff can wait I just wanna cuddle right now."

Romantic Werewolf

Tokolo Yoshi
User ImageTokolo sighed with relief as she let go. He was surprised by what she said and nodded. He rapped his arms around her and looked at her. "Is this good?" He asked. He thought she had been really serious about that stuff earlier but it was fine as long as she just wanted a hug.

9,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
ҝᾇῗʁᾇ

It's a circle
A mean cycle

Kaira sniggered a little; " I'll make you my boytoy when I need a little less emotional nurturing." She decided, chuckling at the posibilities. She snuggled closer; she missed this emotional stuff.

Romantic Werewolf

Tokolo Yoshi
User ImageTokolo thought for a moment. "So you had somebody that you liked before?" He asked curious. "Wait a second! I'm the only person going through emotional trauma here! Your toying with my emotions. Why do you need emotional nurturing?" He said a little grumpy.

9,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
ҝᾇῗʁᾇ

It's a circle
A mean cycle

Kaira pouted; " Fine than. But the happier you make me the longer i'm willing to put off dirtier activities." She rolled over away from him and sat up, than stretched. " Oh, well. Your own choice." She decided.

Romantic Werewolf

Tokolo Yoshi
User ImageTokolo thought for a moment. he sighed and pulled her back in his lap. "Fine. But you have to tell me one thing. Why were you trapped in that neckalce anyway?" He asked.

9,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
ҝᾇῗʁᾇ

It's a circle
A mean cycle

Kaira looked away distantly; " I gave my heart to the wrong person. Someone like you with a lot of life force. Believe it or not sucubuses do get tired of having to kill for food. I found him and stayed with him and fell for him, and thought he fell for me, too. So I gave him my heart and he locked me away." She said quietly. " Won't ever make that mistake again." She got up off him and moved to the other end of the bed, examining a video game.

Romantic Werewolf

Tokolo Yoshi
User ImageTokolo looked at her. "Well you don't have to worry about me falling for you." He said getting off the bed. He walked over to the game and turned it on. "I'll teach you how to play." He said handing her a controller.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff