5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
Fatali Vincere Mundi il Primo
Princeps and Caesar of Heaven

𝕴𝔲𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔞 𝕰𝔤𝔬 𝕾𝔲𝔪
User Image
Victor was not usually a man who fixated on what everyone else was doing, but the world of men seemed a very popular destination today. He had received reports of conflict of the supernatural variety, but wanted no part of it.

~These things tend to sort themselves out if you let them,~ he lied to himself. In reality, Victor simply couldn't be bothered with the occasional scuffle, and preferred simply to walk in the woods. Tonight was not the sort of night on which anything interesting or life-changing occurred.

~There is no way that, on the one day I decide to take a break from my duties, I will encounter something which will take up a major part of my time, rendering this desperate attempt at leisure futile.~

Despite his unspoken, rhetorical pleas, the Crown Prince of heaven sensed that there were multiple beings with supernatural abilities present within the wooded area. Reluctantly, he meandered toward them.

"So much for my break. And I was monologuing so earnestly..." VIctor said, sighing. Despite his unwillingness, Victor walked toward the energy he sensed. One foot hit the ground, then, as the other approached the grassy turf, a golden energy manifested beneath, propelling the foot and the body above it through the forest.

Deftly and without error, the Caesar of Heaven manipulated his way around trees, a golden trail following him, lingering momentarily in the air, then becoming invisible once more.

Eventually, Victor reached the walls of a garden. Extending a hand, Victor moved bricks aside, revealing the garden within, and allowed himself inside, replacing the bricks as he did.

Within, he noticed a pair of young ladies in conversation. One among them seemed to have wings. ~Well, isn't that a novelty,~ Victor thought. The winged girl and her friend were clearly not humans of the garden variety.

"Hello, ladies. You seem, to some degree, distressed. May I offer you some assistance?"

𝕰𝔫𝔦𝔪 𝕴𝔲𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔞 𝔜𝔬𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔪 𝕼𝔲𝔦 𝔜𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝕰𝔰𝔱

User Image
Company: Lily, Aurora, and, to whatever degree Victor is aware, Eleni.
Mood: Laid back, casually concerned for the young ladies.
OOC: (Sorry for my tardiness. I was in Dallas with the folks.)

Partying Flatterer

8,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

I've made my mistakes
I've seen my heart cave in
I've got my scars
I've been to hell and back again

Born for the blue skies
We'll survive the rain
Born for the sunrise
We'll survive the pain

Luther Salvatore la Stratos

۩ Luther looked at a small horde of demons as they smiled at his pale silhouette in front of them.He was one versus a good twenty of them.Their weapons gleamed in the candle's light revealing swords, spiked clubs, chains, even a pair of sais.The lean being put one hand against the small of his back and the other hand found its way before the others.The cockiness of this intruder enraged the enemies almost to the brim as they charged him, a few sending shock-waves of fire his way.He ducked underneath one of the flames and did a barrel flip to kick two of the charging men in their faces.Grunts came only from them before the thud of bodies being thrown completely off balance.Luther used his hand that had been placed against his back, to push against the ground and send him into the air above.

۩ Time seemed to stop still, in fact, it did.The pale angel was above all of the demons, a smirk had been placed among his lips before the sudden freeze.The only things that had been allowed to move by him was eyes.A red magic circle was sprouting from two pairs of hands confirming who was shooting fire at him.One red haired male had been quicker than the others and waited stupidly for him at the landing point, the others were slashing their weapons towards his way.Inch by inch reality took form once more, the red haired male was greeted with a well placed boot instead of his kill.Luther side stepped a aggressive fighter who hadn't been fazed by the stopping of time what so ever, planting a hit to the base of his skull to knock him out.The others who had watched him only moments before continued to look at him.

۩ Luther smiled gratefully as he walked out of the cave with his man.It had been a human who was slightly, almost not, actually by accident, abducted.The white male was asleep for the most part while his savior crossed the gates that separated heaven and hell from earth's realm. " Even in death I still help " The harsh words had a singing tinge to their letters as he set the male down in his bed.The daughter and brother would find him like this tomorrow morning, most likely praising god for the miracle when the big guy had nothing to do with it.With a quick bow and green apple from the bowl on the kitchen table, the angel was gone and back in hell.

We're singing...
Hey, you can't count us out
We've been living up against the crowd
Yeah, we are the dark horses

We're singing...
Hey! it's not over now
We've been down but we've never been out
Yeah, we are the dark horses
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
┏┫ⓈⒽⒶⒹⒺ┣┓
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Do you think...I have a soul?

User Image

With: Alone
Feeling: Emotionless and Indifferent

╔══════════════╗
Shade walked through the crowd of humans on the sidewalk. His hood was pulled over his head hiding his features from all who would gaze upon him. The rest of his attire was simply a one black hoody covering his entire body, he liked it this way. This was like any other day for Shade as he strode down the street with no intended purpose or destination, though this time was a bit different. He passed by a dead homeless man in the alley, the only way he noticed was because he saw his soul attempting to pass on, he must have just recently expired. Before the poor soul could find its way, Shade's hand grabbed it like a snake striking a mouse. It only took a second when the soul was sucked into Shade's body and devoured, existence is how Shade saw it. Souls were food to be eaten, whether they made it to heaven or hell was none of his concern. Though neither happened, within Shade's body souls stayed. They were in a state of suspension, never ending darkness. Not allowed to pass on to heaven or hell, simply fueling Shade to move on.

Shade was closing in on the rather interesting souls he had seen before. The two girls with mixed souls, they were interesting and maybe watching them for a bit would end this eternal boredom he had been feeling. As he stopped infront of what seemed to be a garden he decided to wait a bit. He could sense several souls within the garden. So with his normally emotionless expression he began walking in slowly.

╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image

Gracious Entrepreneur

[[I am so sorry I have been absent! I was admitted into the hospital on Sunday and just got released today. I had no internet while up there. I will do my best to catch up and figure everything out as soon as I can]]

Gracious Entrepreneur

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xlily is currently feeling [mixed emotions] while talking to [Aurora and Victor] and located at [secret garden]. outfit
                                    o.o.c [Hey Corsican, can you make your font just a little bit darker? The yellow is a bit too bright to read. I had to highlight it all in order to read it. Also, since I had to/am having to replace to main males, let's say that the girl's had encountered just a random angel and demon instead of it being the princes. That way the new people can work in easier. Another thing, I apologize again for being gone for so long.]

The young blonde had fear rising up through her body. She could feel it tingling all over, ever carefully working its way to the surface. Rational, they had to be rational and logical. Yeah right! She was standing there with a pair of blue wings plastered on her back and they had just ran there faster than her feet could move! Fear was currently winning or rationality. But, at the same time, as this battle was going on inside of her, she knew she must remain calm. Her outside body looked like she had it together, but her eyes told a different story. Her mind frantically searched for an answer, something they could cling onto for hope. After all, there must to be some logical reason for her to be standing there with a pair of wings on her back! Lily twisted her hands in front of her, her mind drawing blanks while it was fishing around in the dark for something that wasn't there. "Okay......okay.....okay....." She began pacing back and forth on the spot, her hands still withering together in their emotional state. "Here's what we'll do...." Did she have an answer? No. And was what she going to say going to be the best approach? Probably not. But she was at a loss and had no clue on how to do anything right now. "We will head back to the school....we can...go to the library....look in the occult section or something like that?" She looked up at Aurora, her statement having a question at the end so that she could get some sort of idea on what her friend was thinking too.

She turned her head to look back at her wings, this time holding in place to see them sparkling in the sunlight that was shinning down through the tree's canopy. There was no question in her mind that something had to be done about that. Having stopped her pacing, she squeezed her eyes shut really tight. Her face began to redden a bit and looked as if she was having trouble going to the bathroom or something. After a few seconds she let out her breath, breathing hard. Without much luck, she turned to see the wings still sparkling there. Well damn. It was worth a try. The teenager took several deep breaths before putting her hands on her waist, looking at Aurora. "Well what now?"

Before Lily could even do anything else, she heard something inside of the still, quiet garden. It was the sound of rustling cement, almost like the same sound of them coming into their little hide out, though they ran in so fast it's hard to tell. Her fears were soon realized when there was a deep male voice coming from behind them. Lilyanna froze on the spot, her breath caught in her chest, her heart seeming to be still as well. Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap. If this person, who happened to come upon their hiding spot, even by mistake, saw her standing there in a pair of real shinny wings, what was she to say? Lilyanna thought of some bullcrap on the spot, which she was good at, and it came flowing out of her mouth as the truth.

She turned to look at this new individual, a big smile on her face. "Oh, hi there. She did her best to keep her voice calm and believable. It worked on most of the teachers so why wouldn't it work on this complete stranger. "Distressed? No. You just interrupted us." She put on a kind of stern face now, acting like she was frustrated with this new man. "We are playing, can't you tell?" Yeah, playing. Make believe, dress up, whatever in the hell they wanted to call it. She still had her hands on her hips, now glaring at this man. She didn't like his appearance, nor did she like how he suddenly appeared out of no where. If they thought this through, maybe they could get out of here smoothly without any unnecessary problems. Though, an older man having two young girls in the middle of no where was never a good situation in anyways books. Even if they screamed, no one would hear them. It was a good thing they were two feisty females and not some simple wimps.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Genius

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
Fatali Vincere Mundi il Primo
Princeps and Caesar of Heaven

𝕴𝔲𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔞 𝕰𝔤𝔬 𝕾𝔲𝔪
User Image
Victor was not fooled. He had a talent for spotting lies. A quick glance at the girls eyes told him she was hiding something, and a quick glance at her wings told her what it was.

"That seems exceedingly unlikely," he said, unconvinced. "You seem quite out of place here. You seem human, but those wings of yours prove otherwise. I sense something similar from your friend there."

Victor eyed the two of them, a bemused look on his face. He realized that he was probably not assuaging any fears they had with his seemingly confrontational attitude.

"Sorry; I've forgotten my manners," he said, with a bow and a grin. " The name's Victor. What, perchance, may I call the two of you?"

𝕰𝔫𝔦𝔪 𝕴𝔲𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔞 𝔜𝔬𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔪 𝕼𝔲𝔦 𝔜𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝕰𝔰𝔱

User Image
Company: Lily, Aurora, and, to whatever degree Victor is aware, Eleni.
Mood: Curious
OOC: (No Worries.)

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

User Image

I didn't want to take up a slot in posts with just an OOC comment, but felt guilty because of how long it's been since I last posted.

I'd like to apologize, as my hours at work increased dramatically and I embarrassingly admit, I forgot about this RP... For some reason, it wasn't under my subscribed threads... ._.

I will attempt to throw out a post tomorrow, as it's my day off, if everyone's still RPing? (I saw there hasn't been any posts in a week).

I really do feel guilty though. D:

Gracious Entrepreneur

[[I am still here, I just didn't want to be the only one pushing posts out. I was waiting for someone else to respond to this. I was waiting to see if anyone did or if I should just call this a loss XP]]
Im here just dont knwo when to or infact how to jump in T.T

Nightly Lullaby's Husbando

Anxious Noob

Do me a favor...

User Image

Zane Sibuna
" Your Demon prince of Darkness"

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Zane was in his quarters. Staring at the ceiling, with unblinking eyes. Not a thought wandered into his head. Not even a sadistic idea. Twisted mind traps? Not even. He laid in his bed, staring at nothing. Only thing he did was breath. "Inhale" his chest rose a slightly. "Exhale: He thought.

He stretched across his bed, for a demon prince. He was very human looking. He scuffled his hair, then started to pick at the threads of his comforter. He knew the tailors of the realm would be annoyed, he always picked at his covers. His finger was slender, with claws. He didn't have elongated claws like classmates, friend, and family. Though in fact they were claws. Long enough to use, but short enough to make him seem--- different.

He rolled over. " what's there to do...." He had already cause mischief in the kitchen. Chaos in the laundry corridor, and trouble with the blacksmith. His dark eyes stared at his door. As he thought about his plans for today.

After a few quick seconds he sprang from his bed, He could go to the human world. Silent like a shadow he slithered out the castle, he remembered how to get out of the realm without be noticed by his loyal servants of the realm.After some language of the tongue, and some power he found himself in the human realm.

He took in a breath, sins He smiled crookedly. He appearance was dark, and cryptic. So no one would who or what he was unless it was someone from the otherworlds. He roamed, looking for someone to play mind games on. As he did this he found a man with a rope. Zane got a twisted smile on his face, as he knew what the rope was.

He focused on the man, he eyes sharp penetrating the man's mind. Seeing if it was weak, reading it, hearing it. Zane could her the sorrowful thoughts. "what pity." Zane pushed the idea of hanging himself to snap his neck into the man's mind. Zane watched the man staring at the rope, then like Zane planned the man started tying it. Zane watched the man look for a place as Zane continued to push thought into the mans head.

"you're useless"

"you're pathetic."

"You're so stupid to think you were doing the right thing."

"Man you must be weak, you can even do a simple task to hang yourself."

Zane continued to harass this man. Though out of the corner of his eye, he saw a man dressed in shadows...

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Play Russian Roulette with six bullets.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
Music is what feelings sound like.User Image ....User Image....User Image

u r o r a xx i c o l e t t e

m u s i c-l o v e-t r u t hץσυ σиℓץ ℓιvє σиcє, вυт ιғ ץσυ ∂σ iт яιɢнт, σиcє ιs єиσυɢн
                            m u s i c l o v e

As she waited for her friend to catch her breath, and possibly spazz over having wings on her back, which it didn't look like she was going to, Aurora stood and contemplated the next action. Her friend couldn't hide the wings, so they'd be painfully obvious if they were to walk down the street, and neither had a big hulking jacket to cover them. She wondered if they could use a costume party as an excuse. The garden provided a calming air, perfect for using to think up any plans without the weight of stress, save for the fact that the beings after them - if they were- weren't entirely human. Aurora nearly face-palmed as she mentally cursed at herself for not finding a nearby officer to help them. In any other situation, she would have thought of it, but in this one she hadn't. She was losing brain cells just thinking about her stupidity. She hummed and nodded at her friend's comment that they shouldn't do anything rash, which was what Aurora might have done in making her friend flee from the scene earlier.

Her eyes narrowed in her friend's direction as she finally realized said friend was starting to freak out and lose her composure. She could tell by the slight shake of her hands, her voice, and the wide-eyed look her friend wore. It fell into place as she became to pace. Knowing her friend needed to get rid of the nervous energy, Aurora let her pace back and forth quietly. She nodded at the idea.

"The library is a good idea. I have clearance for all the sections, too. Though, it's only open for a couple hours." The library near the school was massive, holding a lot of books, documents, and articles, half of which were off limits to most of the public, but the underground level was given to clearance to some. This included Aurora, thanks to the influence of her parents, her mother especially before her death. After proving herself responsible and unlikely to steal any of the books, she was given full access to all records. Considering some of the documents her friend was thinking of lay in the underground section, or so she believed, her all-access pass could come in handy.

"We're going to have to tell people those are costume wings. I'd rather not have you carted off by mad scientists. Maybe meditation will help you figure out how to hide them, too." Before she could continue, her voice went quiet, the hair on the back of her neck rose in alarm and she felt another presence in the area. Her suspicion was confirmed as a dark haired man entered the clearing, immediately playing some part of a prince charming, offering his help in their distress. She stepped closer to her friend in an almost defensive measure, her right hand on her hip as she turned to face the newcomer. Her friend beat her to the punch, telling him that they were merely playing a game of dress up. He didn't seem to believe them, however, and stated that they didn't seem human. Her eyes rose in alarm slightly as she looked over her back to make sure she hadn't grown wings as well. After seeing no feathery appendages sprouting from her skin, her attention snapped back to the odd man. Something about him didn't seem human, either. As he introduced himself, she felt the urge to respond back in kind. Before she could stop herself, she murmured her own. "Aurora." Her head titled slightly, as if she were deciding how dangerous her could be, compared to the last two. As if thinking up a battle plan, a small smile lit her face, the happiness she made bubble to the surface making her live up to her name. Without thinking, a wave of compulsion clouded the air as she spoke, luring her target into believing her words.

"I'm not sure what you mean by human. We were trying on parts of costumes we got earlier. A friend of mine is having a costume party to celebrate a win for our school's basketball team." Her brow twitched slightly as she spoke, hoping he'd believe her. Although she'd much appreciate help right now, she couldn't be sure if she could trust the man. Today was being much too hectic for her.

Mood: Suspicious
                                                  Speaking To: Lily, Victor
                                                  OOC: xxx

Nightly Lullaby's Husbando

Anxious Noob

Do me a favor...

User Image

Zane Sibuna
" Your Demon prince of Darkness"

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

After Zane harassed and forced a man to commit suicide. He roamed the human world. He understood nearly everything humans did. He was here quite often. He watched how some people were kind, strong at the mind and heart. The rest-- were weak at the mind and heart yet faked it. He had noted it is quite, not for humans but for the supernatural like himself. He always noted he had never met his so called 'princess' he spat at thought of marriage. Just a stupid piece of paper.

He continued to roam, he hadn't encountered any angels, or being of Heaven. He always noted he was roaming with his bodyguard. He chuckled. So much for protection, who needed it when no one was around?

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Play Russian Roulette with six bullets.

Gracious Entrepreneur

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xlily is currently feeling [mixed emotions] while talking to [Aurora and Victor] and located at [secret garden]. outfit
                                    o.o.c []

Lilyanna was relieved when Aurora had agreed to her idea. She was just randomly pulling ideas out of her poor confused mind, and she was glad when it made some sort of sense to her friend. She could feel the wings coming out of her back and with her nerves, she tried so hard not to flutter them. Before, she had never noticed them, could not feel them moving and allowing her to fly while they ran there. But now, she could feel them sticking out of her back, feel the ripped clothing rub up against them. They shimmered in the light that peaked through the leaves up above. The wings were an off blue color but turned more clear when the sun hit them. As Lilyanna stood there, staring now at this stranger, she felt less human than she ever had before.

When this man didn't believe her story, Lily just rolled her eyes. She had to stick with it. Even though she didn't believe it herself, she had to make him believe it. Her best friend chimed in, helping fill in a few holes in the story. With the two of their minds together, they could make this believable, right? It's always worked in the past. Lily took a few silent deep breaths. She wasn't going to screw this up for them. Placing a look on her face that was similar to Aurora's, she continued the idea. "Surely you heard about it? It was against our rivals and one of the biggest wins of the season." Her voice was more calm now that her sister was standing beside her. It allowed her nerves to settle some and allowed her to gain more control over her body.

The man told them his name, trying to be all polite, but this didn't make her feel any more comfortable. She heard Aurora speak her name and this shocked her. Lily glanced over, surprised that she would be willing to give herself up so easily to this older man. Well, she might as well follow suit, but it didn't mean she had to be truthful with it. "Tiffany." She told him. She looked like she could be a Tiffany. Lilyanna was not comfortable with this man being here, nor was she comfortable with him wanting to know their names. It was only a matter of time before something bad was going to happen.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff