* 0.4 40.0% [ 4 ]
!rwaR 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Dangerous Phantom

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Lucian's eyes narrowed when he was finally noticed. He recalled that his bride to be was human but of course he had no idea who she was. So unless she released some of his power in some way it as going to be a pain finding her. He thought for a second if this girl was her. Though he had no way of finding out for sure. He was already tired enough as it was, in this sun. But he really didn't want to be here long, there was just so much sun he could take.

Hearing Miel's tone he couldn't help but be somewhat amused that he was so guarded and threatened by his presence. "I should ask you the same thing." he said calmly but coldly crossing his arms across his chest. "What is someone like you doing here? If I recall right..." he said in a cold but mocking tone. "Why aren't you hiding like you always do, sending your men to their deaths." he asked, probably the scent of the angel that he tortured and killed just this morning still lingered on him. But he was used to foolish angels who tried to attack or even try and infiltrate Hell.

Lucain looked over at the girl, something about her.....he couldn't put his finger on it. Turning his attention back to Mikel he sighed. "Be at ease, I have no interest in doing anything now." he said with a sigh. "I'm not here for you, I'm here for someone else." he said coldly. "however.....if you get in my way, It would put me in a better mood to destroy you here and now."

User Image
"Ego princeps tenebrarum...."
User Image
User Image

"I'm Lost, Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell"

Mikel smirked and tried to hold off a laugh as he listened to Lucian speak. But he couldn't respond to much without blowing his cover and ending up in a huge hole with Lily. He liked her, and he wasn't going to let Lucian ruin that for him as well. Mikel crossed his arms across his chest and took a step closer to Lucian. "You couldn't get rid of of me with my hands tied behind my back. Your friends can't even stop me, and I definitely don't see that slutty body guard of yours around anywhere. Usually she is stuck to you like glue. Where she go? Did she find someone with a better attitude than yours?"

Mikel was standing his ground. Lucian was up to something. He could feel it in his bones. Usually if Lucian came out looking for someone or something, he definitely wanted it. But what was it? He definitely didn't like him being here on Earth.Standing here talking in circles with Lucian was definitely going to get him nowhere. For all he cared, he would just attack him right now and put a quick stop to what he was planning. But his morals wouldn't allow him to do that. There were too many innocent humans around. Anyone could get hurt and it would be on his shoulders, plus he would have to relive it when he saw all the innocent people walking through the Golden Gates into Heaven.

"I don't hide. That's asinine. I move around under radar to avoid you until a certain time. Plus, at least my men are brave enough to take you on, none like your cowardly people who just torture others for mere entertainment." Mikel was losing his patience. He needed to know what Lucian was doing here on Earth so he could stop him. If they started a fight here on Earth, the entire city could be in ruins before they were even done with fighting."So, I will ask you again you ignorant fool; what in Heavens name are you doing here on Earth? What could you possibly want from this place? I mean, come on. You get enough rotten souls to being with? Are you tired of playing ringmaster to murderers and psychopaths?"

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
Music is what feelings sound like.User Image

u r o r a xx i c o l e t t e

m u s i c-l o v e-t r u t hץσυ σиℓץ ℓιvє σиcє, вυт ιғ ץσυ ∂σ iт яιɢнт, σиcє ιs єиσυɢн
                            m u s i c l o v e

"He'll be alright for now Benny, just got to feed him a lot. I'm going to head somewhere to eat, call me if you need any help." Aurora gave a peace sign to the old man as she stepped out of the shelter, the tiny bell jingling in her departure. A loud bark got her attention, and she turned to look at a small dog in the middle of her path. It seemed to be a mix of various breeds and pretty friendly for a stray.

She crouched down to the dog's height and pet it while surverying its condition. He's somewhat malnurished, he's got fleas all over him... He may be slightly anemic. This one needs to get a check up to make sure he hasn't contractd a disease or worms. Before she could pick up the tiny pup, it barked once more and jogged in the other direction. "W-Wait! Come back!" Hesitating for a second, she picked herself up and jogged after the dog, who turned into the popular restraunt she had passed earlier on her way to the shop. As a customer left, Aurora noted she seemed slightly frazzled. Thinking nothing of it, she grabbed the door and stepped inside, searching the floor for the dog as she stepped up to the outside bar.

"Hey gorgeous, how about you step outside with me? We can get to know each other." A grungy man leaned into her personal bubble and leered at her. She narrowed her eyes and took a step back as the man advanced on her. She felt a hand grab her wrist as he attempted to over power her. "It is way too early to be as drunk as you are, you filthy creep!" She turned her wrist and latched onto his own, moving her body to pull his arm behind him as she slammed him against the park bench. Before he could yell out in complaint, she flattened her hand and hit his neck in just the right spot to knock him out.

A familiar bark made her turn her eyes to her right. Her friend Lily and what seemed like two men with long hair stood next to her in what seemed like a heated argument. As the drunkard unconsciously fell to the floor, Aurora stared at the three.

"Ah... Am I interrupting something important?"

Mood: Annoyed
                                                  Speaking To: Lilyanna, Mikel, Lucian.
                                                  OOC: EDIT: messed up post is messed up. I did read the posts, but my brain latched onto the bar area for some reason... Forgive me D;

User Image
User Image

Gah! Another girl! God, if this argument didn't end quick. This was going to be bad. He coughed again, but this time it wasn't because of the air. It was the pungent smell of fresh death coming off Lucian. His fists clenched together again as he took a step back from the demon from hell.

"You kind of have bad timing miss. Our discussion has kind of taken a turn for the worst." Mikel's eyes never left Lucian as he spoke to the other girl who just appeared out of no where. Even the stray dog that him and Lily were playing with a while ago had caught the sense of danger and took off. Smart creature. Mikel wished he could of done the same, but he couldn't leave Lilyanna here with this monster of a being. Mikel had to admit, this guy was strong and talented. He had taken down many angelic creatures that have dared to enter Hell and try to defeat him in his name, and in the name of the King. Many poor, innocent souls were slain by Lucian.

Mikel had his couple rounds with him. But it always came to a deadlock. He would get away with some serious injuries, but managed to survive for the sake of his kingdom. Over the last couple of years, Mikel had been staying under radar to avoid another potential deadly fight with the Prince of Demons. He had to wait until he had all his powers. But he had to find the girl that completed his powers. But there was a risk that she wouldn't want to fufil her destiny and become part of his kingdom. Plus, there was this other tiny problem. He was really starting to like Lilyanna, even after only spending a little time with her. This could honestly be the end of him if he didn't get his feelings into check.

Gracious Entrepreneur

User Image
User ImageLilyanna Marie DarkwoodUser Image
But you may call me Lily

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all"

User Image

Lily looked over at Mikel with a bit of a confused look upon her face. He rose to his feet and stood in front of her, blocking her view from this new man who had approached them. Lily did not like just sitting there on the ground. It made her feel small and submissive, which she tried to not normally be. Listening to the words that came out of their mouths carefully, she rose to her feet, dusting off any dirt and stray grass pieces that had gotten on her jeans.

The tension in the air was rising and Lily, even as a human, could feel it radiating off these two men. Mikel stood in front of her, as if to protect her from something very vile, but her curiosity was not going to let any man stand in her way of knowing things. She stepped over towards the side, just so that she could get a full view of this person. She found his bright red hair intriguing. It was as it he was the perfect opposite of Mikel, yet the same in a sense. Her eyes went from one man to the other, the confused look still plastered on her face, her smile no longer there.

Their words made no sense to her, either of them. "Why aren't you hiding like you always do, sending your men to their deaths." "It would put me in a better mood to destroy you here and now." "slutty body guard of yours around anywhere. Usually she is stuck to you like glue." But out of all the statements that had been made, the one that bothered her the most came from Mikel's mouth. "So, I will ask you again you ignorant fool; what in Heavens name are you doing here on Earth? What could you possibly want from this place? I mean, come on. You get enough rotten souls to being with? Are you tired of playing ringmaster to murderers and psychopaths?" That right there just stunned her. Were they using code words? So that the two of them could just understand? After all, they couldn't be serious in what they were saying....right?

Lilyanna just stood there like a helpless, lost soul, her mind in shambles listening to these two argue back and forth. But this was soon interrupted by the sound of a familiar voice. She turned her head to see Aurora approaching the area. Ah, maybe some sanity can come into the picture now? Lilyanna waved over to her, smiling just slightly, though not very much. Mikel told her that it was not a good time, but maybe this was the perfect time! Time to lighten the mood some, or something like that.

Lily walked forward, now stepping in between the two men. They were still close enough that she was able to reach out with her long arms, touching each of them on the shoulder that was closest to her. "Hey Aurora! Perfect timing!" She let out a small laugh which she was trying to pass off a genuine. "Mikel...Mikel's....acquaintance?...This would be my best friend, Aurora. Why don't you come join us? The more the merrier right?" She let out that same weak laugh again, looking between the two guys with a forced smile on her face. Hopefully they would get the hint to chill out.

User Image

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Company: Mikel, Lucian. Aurora
Ooc: sorry for the late reply. Long day at work, then very crappy news when I got home. I hope my post is okay for not really feeling that emotionally into it. But, wanted to get a post in since I have to work most of the day tomorrow.
Outfit: Click

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

m u s i c-l o v e-t r u t hץσυ σиℓץ ℓιvє σиcє, вυт ιғ ץσυ ∂σ iт яιɢнт, σиcє ιs єиσυɢн
                            m u s i c l o v e

Aurora laughed nervously as her friend seemed to brighten up at her appearance. It seemed as though Lily wanted her to help cool down the atmosphere a bit between the two men. Although she seemed to be good at doing such with others, she wondered if it would work on these two strange guys. They’re practically polar opposites but it’s strange… It’s like there was something off about both of them. She had overheard just a tad bit of their conversation. It seemed as though there was a slight chance of a fight being avoided, but that was entirely up to the two. She stepped up to the group and threw a ‘pleasant’ smile on that promised she wouldn’t be happy if her friend got involved and hurt.

“Hello. I would appreciated it very much if you two would calm down, or take ths outside the area. There’s no fighting allowed in the park and I would hate if my friend got hurt.” Her brow twitched in slight annoyance as, unknown to the human girl, a strong wave of compusion was sent in the men’s direction, practically slapping them in the face. Of course, since they weren't human, it wouldn't have as much of an effect as it would on a human.

She passed a glance to her friend who stood between the two men, a dangerous spot for her, which made Aurora nervous. Her hand twitched to grab her friend and pull her away from the two men, especially the red-head. you make the oddest friends Lily. Danger magnet indeed. Had either of the two men paused to look in her direction, they would have come face to face with smiling lips and eyes in an icy stare that could rival the arctic winds. She didn't necessarily like to be mean to others, it merely happened whenever she got protective over her friend.

Mood: Annoyed
                                                  OOC: kinda short, and :C -hug- You going to be okay?
                                                  Edit: I don't know how I got post-confused, but it happened ahah, sorry!

User Image
User Image

Mikel looked at Lily had stepped in between him and Lucian. Great. That was not a safe spot for her to be if Lucian decided to do something. He had to give the man credit when it came to speed, cause he was fast. And it was difficult to predict his movements. But it wasn't impossible. His attention snapped off of Lucian and turned to Aurora. She didn't look too pleased about the dispute him and Lucian were having. Sighing heavily. He didn't know what to do at the moment. Mikel didn't want to stand down to Lucian. That would be the worst thing he could do at the moment.

His hands went to his temple. Ugh. A good day quickly turned vile. Thanks Lucian. You seem to very good at that! " I am calm, Miss Aurora. Just a little irritated. That is all. I will kindly back away from this for the sake of you two women."He was glad Lily had introduced her. He was definitely getting tired of saying miss at the moment. Mikel had swallowed his bride and took a few steps back. He knew he was definitely going to hear it. But the girls didn't need to know anything else. Lily already looked puzzled about some of the things he had said to Lucian out of spite. Damn. He was really doing to need to come up with an interesting story to tell her later. Yet, he might as well line the hole he was digging with marble so he wouldn't be able to crawl back out. He would rather be buried alive than try to tell her the entire truth and expose himself as a Prince. yea. He wasn't going to expose himself until he found the girl he was looking for. And there was something about Aurora that had his body feeling very weird.

Cursing under his breath, Mikel turned his back on Lucian and started to walk away. He knew he shouldn't. But if he stayed there any longer, a fight was going to break out. And alot of things were going to get destroyed and hurt. Mikel looked back at Aurora and Lilyanna. "Please, come with me. Lucian is dangerous. He is someone that cannot be trusted. I will feel horrible if any of you girls stay here with him." Mikel stopped fifteen feet off and turned around to look at them. He desperately hoped that they would heed his advice and come with him. If not, than there wasn't alot he could do for him if Lucian's attitude flipped.

((OutofCharacter: Cheshirette, we are not in the restaruant, we are in the park. Just to let you know.))

Dangerous Phantom

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Lucian sighed when his body guard, Nova a succubus was mentioned. A demon that was once an angel, a well placed victory on his part, since he was the one who convinced her to turn on her kind. "She isn't my keeper." he said taking a breath, not getting angry at all. Lucian only smirked and shook his head slightly at his words. If that was intimidation then Lucian was way above him. Pulling something out of his pocket he revealed a single feather. Belonging to that Angel he tortured and killed earlier today. "If you believe that having your men fall at my hands is courageous then go ahead." he said letting the feather fall to the ground before stomping on it with his boot. Lucian wasn't afraid of Angels. They were weak, cowards, and foolish for thinking that any of them could fight against him and live.

Lucian looked towards the other female when she came into view. He calmly stayed silent as he talked where as Mikel was already agitated as it was. But this could work to his advantage. He knew his bride was around here somewhere maybe these women knew where. "You should be calm, if I wanted to do anything I would have." he said with a cold smirk. Showing that he was more than willing to kill him here and now. "However I have important business here, I want to get through it quickly so I can leave." he said a little annoyed he couldn't cut his throat here without drawing attention to other angels that might be around. He was already irritated enough with the sun and Mikel being here wasn't helping.

Snickering at Mikel's warning he shook his head. "Only to you, though it doesn't surprise me that you're to afraid to even be near me." He said crossing his arms. When Lucian wanted to be, he could be charming in order to get what he needed. Lying and manipulation were one of his best attributes. "I'm looking for a certain person, had anything...strange happened around any girls you may know?" he questioned wondering if this said bride had seen his powers by now. Though with Mikel this close by it was hard not to attack him on the spot. And being nice to humans wasn't exactly his type of way to spend the day.

User Image

Gracious Entrepreneur

User Image
User ImageLilyanna Marie DarkwoodUser Image
But you may call me Lily

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all"

User Image

The blonde was surprised at the atmosphere. It was like there were so many feelings going on around, but no one could choose just one to go with. Lily herself was shifting between the different emotions, being caught between the two men with her best friend advancing. Her smile returned to her face as Aurora's spunky attitude flared at the men and she came to pull Lily out from between them. She knew better than to argue with her, so Lily let go of Mikel's and Lucian's shoulders so that she could be led a couple of footsteps away from them. She gave Aurora a smile that said 'It wasn't my fault, honestly' before turning to look at the two who were bickering back and forth like a couple a school children.

Lilyanna watched as the red haired man pulled out a feather, taunting the white haired individual once more. This confused Lily once again as her eyes followed the pure white feather that seamed to have a few spots of light red, or was that pink on it?, towards the ground. She was stunned when he stepped on it, his foot digging it into the ground. Lily had never seen a feather like that before. What creature could it have belonged to? Mikel warned them to stay away from Lucian as he walked several feet away from them. He asked that they go with him, for their own sake. Lilyanna had found Mikel to be a very odd person, but found that he had done no harm to her thus far. Though, the way both men were acting, she felt better standing where she was next to her best friend.

Then Lucian retorted with his own comments of why he was there. He asked them if they had seen anything strange going on with any girls around there. That was an odd question to ask them. Why would he be looking for some girl doing something strange? And define strange. Lilyanna finds smoking cigarettes strange, but yet over half the population does it. Lilyanna is the only person in the school who can stay under water for longer than ten minutes. She finds it normal, but other people find it strange. So, it really all depends on the outlook of the individual you were asking. "Well..." Lily tried to think of what he could possibly mean by strange, considering all the things the two of them had said back and forth, what could he define strange as? "I think you need to be a little more specific." Mikel was looking for someone also, but at least he said the girl he was looking for lost her mother. That narrowed it down some more. Not by much, but more so than the other.

User Image

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Company: Mikel, Lucian. Aurora
Ooc: yeah everything's alright. I just got the bill in the mail from my surgery and last two hospital stays. My insurance said they were going to pay everything 100%....yeah...apparently not....
Outfit: Click
User Image
User Image

Mikel finally lost control of his emotions and feelings as he watched Lucian step on a white feather and grind it into the ground. His eyes turned white and his body grew cold. He had been disrespected for my last time by this monster. Knowing that there were humans around, he still lost control and everything was going to be revealed right than and there in front of everyone.

Mikels shirt ripped off his body as his huge white feather wings emerged from his back. His white hair flowed up gracefully by its self as his wings quickly took form. His pants turned into a white robe that wrapped around his waist. Which was hugged tightly to his body by a golden rope with tassels on the end. " My powers may not be complete, but I can still take you on easily!" All the Angels in the realm of Light were his responsibility, and alot of them were dying by Lucians hand because they wanted to go out and prove themselves to Mikel that they were one of his elite angels. But so many good men and women were lost. And by just looking at that single bloody feather, he had lost another good angel to Lucian

Lucian had final sent him over the edge to where he had lost all control to hide his secret. "Keep talking Lucian, and I will make that cold heart of yours even colder!" His gaze went directly past Lilyanna and Aurora. He was locked onto Lucian, waiting for him just to move an inch in the wrong directionl or to even say the wrong word to him. The cat was out of the bag, and dirt was being thrown into the deep hole of lies he dug with Lily. But he couldn't control his emotions. Seeing that feather being stomped on by his enemy hurt him. It definitely pulled his heartstrings.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

m u s i c l o v e

Aurora didn’t mind the guy Lily referred to as Mikel, however the red-head was certainly suspicious in her eye. She couldn’t help but compare the two. While both seemed mysterious, she could easily say that while she felt an assurance, a feeling of safety emited from Mikel, while the other man seemed to radiate evil. Especially when he pulled the feather out and crunched it beneath his shoe. Aurora winced at the contact. Surely the feather came from some type of bird, or even from someone’s costume. She was sure those specks of blood were not originally in the color scheme, although she couldn’t tell what bird they could come from. The feather could almost be described as pure, despite the red specks dirtying it. This conversation was beginning to be too deep and dangerous for both her friend and herself. She felt better knowing her friend was now at her side. Although Aurora wasn’t some crazy awesome ninja fighter, she did have speed on her side, and she’d been able to fend off any bullies before today, it wasn’t like it’d stop now with these two, or so she hoped.

She watched as her friend asked the dangerous man a question. Yes, there had been a lot of odd things happening, especially around campus, and especially between she and her friend. Although, she was not one to go blabbing this to an absolute stranger. Before she could whisper in her friend’s ear that a line was about to be crossed, she glanced in Mikel’s direction to see a very angry man become furious. Pure white feathers clouded her vision in nearly a split second as she blinked. Am I dreaming? No, this is real… It’s just like those dreams and visions. She froze as the reality dawned on her. The man strode past her to get closer to the red-haed, shouting at him. In a daze, she plucked a feather out of the air and touched it.

’Mommy, what is an angel?’

’They’re pure beings, with great big wings and they help people! Like me and you!’

Her eyes blurred as her mother’s voice echoed in her head and the scene from her mother’s last day in the hospital replayed in her mind.

’Don’t worry, Rora. Your guardian angel will protect you even when I’m gone, you’ll see.

She remembered her dreams of white feathers, warm smiles, and a gorgeous view of a mountain from a grassy plain and a cool wind. She had never seen the man’s face, but she was now sure that it could be replaced with Mikel’s.

”My dream… you’re in it…Those same wings...” Her eyes widened considerably at how silly she sounded. Placing a hand over her mouth as she became quiet, she turned to her friend and tugged at her sleeve, motioning that perhaps they needed to move away. Much farther away. She could barely comprehend how or why Mikel had suddenly sprouted wings-it must have been due to her over reactive imagination and those strange visions she kept getting, and she didn't want to stick around to see what the red-head was going to do next. Perhaps it was time to go see a doctor.

Mood: Shocked
                                                  OOC: Sorry for having the setting all messed up, I don’t know what happened in my brain. x.x
                                                  Oh man… Did you ask your insurance why they’d pull such a move? Perhaps the hospital's billing you to make sure they’re paid, and then you’d ask your insurance for reimbursement? Although I don’t know much on the matter, I’ve been extremely lucky to avoid regular hospitals even when I need em, patience first has been a best friend of mine… They would at least tell you why they aren’t covering it, no?

Gracious Entrepreneur

[[TO ALL THOSE SENDING ME PROFILES! READ THE DAMN RULES!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!]]

Dangerous Phantom

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Lucian's eyes narrowed slightly when Mikel was shifted into his angelic form. Foolish, very foolish and here Luican thought he would be able to control himself in front of humans. He should of known better, Angels were weak after all. Giving into their emotions quite easily, and Mikel was shocked that Luican was able to kill every single angel that came after him? "you lose your patience after this?" he questioned as he lifted up his boot off the feather. "I knew you were weak." He said coldly taking one step back. "And here I thought you don't want to bring humans into this...." he smirked before cracking his neck. Not showing a hint of emotion to the Angel.

Taking a step back he released dark energy, holes tearing from the back of his shirt, Lucian simply closed his eyes as his dragon like wings emerged from his back. Their crimson color only seemed like fresh blood while it glistened in the sunlight. His human ears were no longer the same. They extended to a pointed shape, and a black tattoo revealed itself on the left side of Lucian's face. He still he looked somewhat human. But his presence was not. He was cold, but smelt of fire and blood. "you wish battle?" he spoke coldly as he stood tall and confidently. "When you know that if we both fight another, the damage will destroy everything here?" he knew that if they went all out against each other. There would be no city left, which he didn't mind at all. If it were not for his bride being somewhere near. He wouldn't have a problem destroying this city.

Though hesitant to fight him, for the sole reason of his bride being about, he didn't show it in his face. Instead he had an air with no hint of backing down. "girl." he spoke looking to the blonde. "This man, wants nothing more than to fight and kill me. It would be a problem if that occurred. Do me the favor of seeking a woman who is strange, who might have an unusual gift." Lucian knew he could use this to his advantage, angel or not if Mikel was the first to strike he would have started this. Manipulation...was one of Lucian's specialties and he intended to take any advantage he could get..

User Image

Gracious Entrepreneur

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xlily is currently feeling [confused] while talking to [Mikel, Lucian, and Aurora] and located at [the Park]. outfit
                                    o.o.c [Okay, got a layout done that's not a crappy one made by me ~lol~ Well, the insurance did pay over 90% of it all, but I still have to come up with several thousand dollars. --sigh-- I got this one surgery so I wouldn't have to have the brain surgery and the letter I received said they would pay for everything, but I expected them not to pay for all of the hospital stays. --shrugs-- who knows. Just gotta call and find out what's going on. ]

have you ever had the feeling where you've been hit really hard upside the back of the head and everything around you seems to go all fuzzy and weird? Yeah, that was sorta happening right now, except without the pain. It was first initiated by Mikel transforming, that's what you would call it, right? Lilyanna, of course, had no idea what was going on. In fact, she wasn't paying that much attention to him at first. Her bright eyes had been on the red haired man, who's name she couldn't quite remember off hand, having heard Mikel saying it in hatred. He seemed to calm and collective, yet with a small edge of danger to him. And this caused a small smirk to appear on the corners of her lips. She didn't honestly think what the two of them had been saying about one another could be true, but who knows about anything now-a-days.

Lilyanna, who was in a bit of a daze as she stared at this man, was brought out of it by Mikel striding towards him. Lilyanna's mouth parted slightly, that smirk no longer there. O..k..a..y... How did he get the wings? And the Robe?!?! Lilyanna tilted her head to the side, looking for the straps that would be holding his wings up, but she was having a hard time seeing them from where she was standing. Where was this costume hiding? He had no other belongings with him while they sat there so what gives? As this confusion ran over her, she heard her friend whisper something. Lily turned to look at Aurora, just as she started to tug on her sleeve. Thank God she wasn't the only one seeing this as her friend had her hand over her mouth, her eyes so wide that she could see every bit of color in her iris. But, unlike what her friend wanted, Lilyanna didn't, or couldn't, move.

That was when the man with the red hair and blue eyes decided to speak again. He didn't speak that often, but when he did, his words were powerful. Humans? Battle? Destroy? What the hell was going on here!?!?! Lilyanna's mouth dropped even lower, her tongue probably exposed now as this man decided to do a cosplay trick as well. Except with this, she was able to watch the transformation. And......she couldn't figure out how he did it! Just like with Mikel, she looked for straps and stuff like that, but there was none present. Lily was in disbelief, looking from the angel to the demon.

Lily stood there like an idiot, her mouth open, until the demon spoke towards her. She jumped a bit, closing her mouth tightly enough to where her teeth chattered when it closed. After he spoke, her face contorted a bit. There he goes again with the impossible! You know, he could be a little more specific! "Uh...yeah....sure..." She said timidly. What kind of unusual gift could he mean? Lilyanna glanced over at Aurora, though just with her eyes since the rest of her body didn't really want to move on command.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image

Mikels eyes narrowed as Lucians true form was revealed. It was no shock to him of course, but to the girls. yea maybe just a little bit of a shock to them. Mikel didn't want to start a fight here. There were too many innocent lives here in this town. Plus Lilyanna and Aurora were really close. "There is no need to start a battle now Lucian. I know this place would be destroyed if we started fighting again."

Mikel was now walking on eggshells. He knew for a fact that Lucian could do alot of damage to him. It had happened before, and it could definitely happen again. Mikels attention was dragged away from Lucian when he heard Aurora start talking about a dream that he was in. Making a huge mistake, he turned his back on Lucian and walked over to her. Is she the one that Mikel has been looking for. He had to ask her questions. She was now the peak of his interests, but the least of his worries.

"Is there anything special you can do my dear?" Mikel asked her as he looked into her eyes. There was definitely something about her that was different, but Lilyanna had the same presence as well.

((OutofCharacter: Sorry this is so short. I have had a rough week with my daughter. I will do better. Just lack of sleep is getting to me.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff