~*~*~*~

Rawr! 0.4 40.0% [ 4 ]
* 0.4 40.0% [ 4 ]
!rwaR 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Gracious Entrepreneur

User Image

Annabelle had a wonderful life with her husband, but bad luck seemed to follow her. All she ever wanted out of life, was to live peacefully and start a family. Her husband had a good job, but was unable to give her what she really wanted, a child. Every night for months, she prayed that her life would be blessed with a child, but every month her prayers were left unanswered. She spent years of trying and was starting to become desperate. One night, she was visited by an angel in her bedroom. He told her that they had been watching her, and have decided to grant her wish. She would bare a child but with one obligation. When the child was of age, she was to give her up to the angels so that she could be the wife to the prince of heaven. Desperately craving a family, she accepted the deal. 15 years later, Annabelle passed away from an illness, never telling her daughter or husband of the deal that she made with heaven.

User Image

Victoria had a rough life growing up. She was an orphan and forced to live from family to family. She had gotten into drugs and alcohol, and spent most of her life being depressed and miserable. That was until she met a young man who turned her life around. She had cleaned up, not touching a thing since she met him. He gave her the attention that she had never received growing up, and his love got her through life. After being married for a few years, they had decided to create a family. After being unsuccessful, the doctor told her that because of all the years of drugs, she was unable to have children. This broke her heart and sent her into a depression. No matter what the doctor said, she still believed that she could have a child. It caused her husband and herself to start fighting. Her life, which had been for the better since she met him, started to plummet fast. One night, a demon in human form appeared to her. He was offering the one thing she wanted, a child so that her family wouldn't fall apart. Desperate to keep from going back to the life she once knew, Victoria accepted the deal that at 18, her daughter would be engaged to the prince of darkness. 10 years later, Victoria died in a car accident, taking this secret to the grave.

User Image

It has been 18 years since the deals were made. The fight going on between Heaven and Hell still goes on, though neither side pulling out ahead. The two realms found themselves at a standstill, unable to take control of the other side. The current rulers are reaching the ends of their reigns, and the time for the children to rise comes closer. However, their children are not complete just yet. At birth, the children of the realm of light and darkness only received half their powers. The others were sent to the two human children, in fear that the princes would let their power control them. It is time now for Heaven and Hell to receive their new brides, though they know nothing about it yet.

Lilyanna and Aurora have been good friends since grade school. Having both lost their mothers, they have bonded quicker and are almost like sisters. It is just after their 18th birthdays, and they are starting senior year in high school at a private academy, so that they can get away from living at home with their fathers. Neither of them know of the fates that await them. Will they believe it when the time comes? Will they be able to face all the challenges that await them?

Gracious Entrepreneur

User Image
User Image----------

User Image
User Image

User Image

~ I made the thread, so follow by my rules
~ If you join, post! It's as simple as that. Don't waste my time or anyone elses. This is a long term RP and I don't want to have to hunt down people or beg people to post. Know your time commitment. If you don't have time to post, don't join. I want at least a post once every three days. It's not that hard.
~ No GM, AH, or PP!!!!
~ Send profiles in a PM.
~ Send reserves in a PM.
~ No straight OOC posts. This drives me nuts! I don't mind OOC along with a post since no one ever posts in an OOC thread, but damn it you better have an RP post along with it.
~ No quoting other posts, makes the RP less organized
~ Pretend to be semi-lit to lit. I care about detail, not length. But please, no one liners and no novels XP
~ Title all PMs "I'm With What?"
~ Romance, action, drama, all good elements of a story so let's have them, just don't go overboard
~ Send an RPing sample along with your profile, even when reserving a spot, send it with the request
~ You may only reserve a spot for one day max unless you give me a reason otherwise, then your spot will be reopened.
~ You may stay in your realm and the human realm, but may not cross over into enemy territory. All battles are fought in the human world.
~ This is mainly an action/romance RP. With the romance, you are not told who you are to be with. Meaning, the prince does not have to fall in love with the human girl and vice versa. Maybe the human girl doesn't fancy men at all, or she goes for the body guard instead. Or maybe doesn't want anyone at all. Make it interesting ^^
~ Read every single post, even if it doesn't pertain to your character. You never know when you might need that information later in the RP. It also helps everyone feel welcome in the thread. After all, what's the point of typing a post if no one is going to read it?

IMPORTANT: If you do not read all the rules and follow them, you will NOT be accepted. There's not that many of them so don't be lazy.

I have the right to add more rules as I see fit. I also have the right to ignore/deny any profiles that don't follow along with the rules. If I do not respond to your PM or I do not post your profile in the RP, that means you were denied. I do allow second chances though.

Gracious Entrepreneur

User Image

User Image

Prince: Victor [The Corsican Kid] {M}

Human: Aurora [Cheshirette] {F}

Prince's Bodyguard: Katio [Wolf King of Night] {M}

Angel: Open {M/F}

User Image

Prince: Zane [Pazoo] {M}

Human: Lilyanna [Eowuclya] {F}

Prince's Bodyguard: Ares [ll Wraith_Of_Darkness ll] {M}

Demon: Jack [Irikiru] {M}

Demon: Eleni [iMusical_Rain] {F}

Demon: Open {M/F}

User Image

Spot 1: Shade [Christian The Merciless] {M}

Spot 2: Luther [Wolf King of Night] {M}

Spot 3: Open {M/F}

[[specific character information found on PROFILE thread as well as the profile skeleton]]

[[I will add more spots once the current available ones fill up or if you talk to me about placing yourself somewhere with a good reason why. Don't be afraid to talk to me, I don't bite and I am open to many ideas ^^]]

User Image

Gracious Entrepreneur

User Image

User Image

~ Thread is under construction but reserving spots.

~ Thread is not open to posting yet but is accepting profiles

~ Thread is open to posting for those who have been accepted

User Image

~August~
~15~
~Late Morning~
~Partly Sunny~
~No Chance of Rain~
~Warm but Not Hot~

~ Lilyanna and Mikel meet at a restaurant, talk, and decide to get to know each other better at the local park (pg. 2)
~ Lucian spots Mikel at the park and decides to announce his presence (pg. 2)
~ Lucian and Mikel argue while trying to keep Lilyanna out of knowledge of what they are (pg. 2)
~ Aurora hears an argument an joins[ Mikel, Lucian, and Lilyanna (pg. 3)
~ Mikel reveals his true form to Aurora and Lilyanna after taunts from Lucian (pg. 3)
~ Lucian reveals his true form after Mikel reveals himself and asks the girls to find someone for him (pg. 3)
~ Mikel has revealed why he is there on Earth and Aurora has revealed that she is the bride, though not by her intentions (pg. 4)
~ Lilyanna has revealed herself as the bride, though not by her own intentions (pg. 4)
~ Ares joins everyone in the park (pg. 4)

~ Aurora and Lilyanna encounter an angel and demon in the park. (we are summing up what happened until now as this) (pg. 5)
~ Aurora uses her powers and Lily uses her powers, though not by their own knowledge, and hide in a secret garden (pg. 5)
~ Victor approaches the garden and speaks to the girls (pg. 6)
~ Shane had seen the girl's before and knew there was something off about them, so he is off in search of them, finding himself nearing the secret garden (pg. 6)

User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/is-this-what-i-was-born-to-be-open-accepting/t.78049353/][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b241/Eowuclya_Kelley/35828057.png[/IMG][/url]

Made by Rhissy! Thanks!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/is-this-what-i-was-born-to-be-open-accepting/t.78049353/][img]http://oi43.tinypic.com/t7ibyu.jpg[/img][/url]

Made by endlessheep! Thanks!!!

Graphics made by iiM U S i C is L o V e. Fantastic job! Thank you so much!

Gracious Entrepreneur

[[Accepting]]

Gracious Entrepreneur

Gracious Entrepreneur

Gracious Entrepreneur

Gracious Entrepreneur

Gracious Entrepreneur

Gracious Entrepreneur

Gracious Entrepreneur

Gracious Entrepreneur

Gracious Entrepreneur

Gracious Entrepreneur

User Image
User ImageLilyanna Marie DarkwoodUser Image
But you may call me Lily

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all"

User Image

"His ethnography of the Trobriand Islands described the complex institution of the Kula ring, and became foundational for subsequent theories of reciprocity and exchange. He was also widely regarded as.....am I boring you Ms. Darkwood?" Hearing the sound of her name coming from the mouth of the monotone male standing at the front of the room, made the young female stir back into consciousness. His words swam in her head as her eyes swam into focus. Was he boring her? "Well, yes." Oops! Did she just say that out loud? Aw, s**t. Her classmates around here chuckled in amusement but her teacher was not amused. Lilyanna straightened up in her chair some, a yawn escaping her soft lips. Oh, just great, now a yawn on top of all this? Not like she could help it. She didn't get very much sleep last night. She kept having weird dreams, images of this weird place and odd people. She has been having these kinds of dreams since her birthday a month ago. They've only allowed her to sleep part of the night and have been making her take naps during the day. And if this jerk could make his classes a little more interesting, then maybe she could keep her eyes open longer.

After being dragged out into the hallway, and a long shouting match (aka him shouting at her and her learning to keep her mouth shut), she was stuck out in the hall for the rest of the class, like she child in grade school. There was still at least a half hour left in class. Lilyanna leaned up against the wall, her arms crossed over her chest. It felt like she was out there for hours, but only mere minutes went by. She went from standing, to sitting, to pacing the floor, tapping her foot, messing with her hair. Lily peeked in through the window of the door and groaned....it had only been ten minutes. Screw this. He wouldn't even notice her being here anyways, he was too busy giving a lecture about some boring guy who did some stupid thing for some country she never heard of. Turning on the heel of foot, she walked in the opposite direction so that she did not walk pass the door of her classroom.

Her heals echoed softly in the empty hallways of the building. Most people were in class or still in bed, where she wished she was right now, or maybe not. She let out an audible sigh and she pushed open the metal doors that led to the outside. she was very indecisive wasn't she? There seemed to be a small breeze just outside of the buildings. The sky above was spotted with clouds and the sun seemed to be no where in sight, hiding behind a rather large puffy one. No wonder she was falling sleep in doors. The sun itself had already gone to bed and it was still morning time. Lily made her way down the sidewalk as the wind ruffled her long blonde hair which was lose today. So what did she want to do. Did she want to go back to her dorm room? Maybe she should go look for best friend and tell her she was kicked out of class? No, she was probably in class herself. Lilyanna let out a sigh, looking up a the dark clouds rolling in the sky. Why was it that she was feeling that was inside of herself right now?

User Image

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Company: Alone
Ooc: The thread is open to posting to those who have been accepted.
Outfit: Click

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces