• Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Awai Megami
Kira the Wolven Demon
Awai Megami
Kira the Wolven Demon
Awai Megami
((ACK! I found Kira at last.....I joking! I can't decide between Kikyou and my original!!!!!))

(-tackles- Awai! Hello! ^_^)
((Hi, should I do Kikyou or an original? I wondered where you went all day.....))

(I've been wandering around a lot . . . Anyways, I believe an original would be better.)
((Maybe I'll ask Neko_Ami if I can do both....May I, Neko_Ami??))

Sure if you want too. ^^

Kethien Timir's Partner

Sparkly Sex Symbol

((this is getting out of hand....... its endless set up))
((Damnit, so many OOCs... This is getting out of hand.. I think I might drop...))

Kethien Timir's Partner

Sparkly Sex Symbol

((same here zaitou))
Kirara soon awoke, shaking her small head, with a light pur escaping her lips. She stood, shaking her fur, before nudging the demon exterminator beside her. "Wha . . . ?" Sango questioned absently; eyes wandering lazily around the scene. "Kirara, why didn't you aaken me before it became dark?" She stood, with the small neko demon leaping onto her shoulder. "Well . . . Never mind. I hope Kagome is back now. Let's head to the village . . . "
Neko_Ami
Awai Megami
Kira the Wolven Demon
Awai Megami
Kira the Wolven Demon
Awai Megami
((ACK! I found Kira at last.....I joking! I can't decide between Kikyou and my original!!!!!))

(-tackles- Awai! Hello! ^_^)
((Hi, should I do Kikyou or an original? I wondered where you went all day.....))

(I've been wandering around a lot . . . Anyways, I believe an original would be better.)
((Maybe I'll ask Neko_Ami if I can do both....May I, Neko_Ami??))

Sure if you want too. ^^
((Ok, I'll do Kikyou and an original....while I get her info out, I'll start with Kikyou.)
Kikyou slept alone in a tree. She seemed to be surrounded by lights.((Anyone seen "Kagome's voice and Kikyou's kiss? Tehhehehehe!))

Kethien Timir's Partner

Sparkly Sex Symbol

((okay.. sry guys.. but there are three of us at the well, and no one is mentioning the others for some reason, and by now if ur paying attention u shoudl notice.... plus there is just too much OCC going on... so fyi the character faye is leaving, but if someone want to use her ples feel free))
Fayena
((okay.. sry guys.. but there are three of us at the well, and no one is mentioning the others for some reason, and by now if ur paying attention u shoudl notice.... plus there is just too much OCC going on... so fyi the character faye is leaving, but if someone want to use her ples feel free))

(Aww, alright then, Fayena . . . Byes. -wavers- )

6,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Fayena

i think i'm out to for the same reason...
Kira the Wolven Demon
Fayena

(Aww, alright then, Fayena . . . Byes. -wavers- )
((Ok, bye Fayena! Shall we continue RPing?))
((Wow, the creator drops out.. That sux. But this sucked anyway, so much 00C.. I'm dropping out. Good bye.))
Awai Megami

(I'm not sure . . . Everyone's leaving. O.o; Perhaps we should make a new rp?)
Kira the Wolven Demon
Awai Megami

(I'm not sure . . . Everyone's leaving. O.o; Perhaps we should make a new rp?)
Maybe......man, this is sad....we're the only ones left and even the inventor of the thread left....amybe we should leave....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff