Welcome to Gaia! ::

{Where did everybody go? 0_0}
S n u c k
((That's what i'm wanting to know
I"m waiting for Zaitou to post. it's his move.))
Kiznahalfharpy
S n u c k

{He dead. In other words, he's offline. ^^;}
S n u c k
Kiznahalfharpy
S n u c k

((damn))
Kiznahalfharpy
S n u c k
Kiznahalfharpy
S n u c k

((damn))

{How true. stare I don't leave my RPs like that.}
S n u c k
Kiznahalfharpy
S n u c k
Kiznahalfharpy
S n u c k

((damn))

((no joke.he could've at least stopped attack and told us he was leaving. of all the nerve.))
Kiznahalfharpy
S n u c k
Kiznahalfharpy
S n u c k
Kiznahalfharpy
S n u c k

((damn))

((no joke.he could've at least stopped attack and told us he was leaving. of all the nerve.))

{Feh. Yeah really. Kagome has waited for over an hour in the bushes. 0_o I'd be asleep by then.}
S n u c k
Kiznahalfharpy
S n u c k
Kiznahalfharpy
S n u c k
Kiznahalfharpy
S n u c k

((damn))

{Feh. Yeah really. Kagome has waited for over an hour in the bushes. 0_o I'd be asleep by then.}
((lol. as would I. but Kizna's arm's gonna fall off soon, he's still attacking the thing.))
Kiznahalfharpy
S n u c k
Kiznahalfharpy
S n u c k
Kiznahalfharpy
S n u c k
Kiznahalfharpy
S n u c k

((damn))

((lol. as would I. but Kizna's arm's gonna fall off soon, he's still attacking the thing.))

{Random moment:

Maw music starts playing as Kagome and Kinza wait for Inu-Yasha (Who appears to be frozen) to attack. Kinza runs off stage to grab a martini, being a 52 year old, and Kagome grabs Miroku and the rest of her pimps. 4laugh whee }
S n u c k
Kiznahalfharpy
S n u c k
Kiznahalfharpy
S n u c k
Kiznahalfharpy
S n u c k
Kiznahalfharpy
S n u c k

((damn))

{Random moment:

Maw music starts playing as Kagome and Kinza wait for Inu-Yasha (Who appears to be frozen) to attack. Kinza runs off stage to grab a martini, being a 52 year old, and Kagome grabs Miroku and the rest of her pimps. 4laugh whee }
((woo! BISHI!! drinks her martini snuggling up to her own Anime Man Whores. you know, i'm almost glad inu yasha froze.Grabs the entire male cast of fruits basket...cept for grampa))
Kiznahalfharpy
S n u c k
Kiznahalfharpy
S n u c k
Kiznahalfharpy
S n u c k
Kiznahalfharpy
S n u c k
Kiznahalfharpy
S n u c k

((damn))

{Random moment:

((woo! BISHI!! drinks her martini snuggling up to her own Anime Man Whores. you know, i'm almost glad inu yasha froze.))

{As am I. -pulls off her mask and reveals that she's Tohru from Fruits Basket and pulls of that mask revealing she's Shuichi Shindou from Gravitation and then cuddles with Yuki- Muahaha. Muuuuch better.}
{Frick, I have to run. PM me if you want to RP. ^^ I'd love to RP with someone literate like yerself. 3nodding }
((somehow we managed to clone the fruits basket guys...oh well, fine by me. ^_^*grabs the leafe knights from pretear,Shido from nightwalker, touga and miki from utena, spike from cowboy bebop and the three lights from sailor moon stars...and darien and allan. Then passes around craploads of whiskey and vodka.* WOO!!! *snuggles against Seiya*))
S n u c k
{Frick, I have to run. PM me if you want to RP. ^^ I'd love to RP with someone literate like yerself. 3nodding }
((kk))
can i be a made-up

Name: Garnet
race: Half-demon
Weopons: Bow and arrow and sword
appearance: can turn from human To Half-demon when ever Human form black hair and black eyes Half-Demon form wings and a horn
Powers: summoning with her flute
personlty: nice, funny, and loud at times
backround: mother and father killed by her brother Ricco(doesn't know it was her brother) she thinks her brother died too getting reveng on him

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff