Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now, I know that vampires are so overdone these days but I just can't resist making a vampire character for an RP.

Would anyone happen to have any sites regarding half-vampire or full vampires for that matter. Or maybe you have information [strengths, weaknesses, ect.] about them in your little head. I would very much appreciated any sites or information that you can dish out.
they um... don't like the sun i think.... um... yea...
and keep away from sharp and pointy wooden objects!
Thanks, even though I already knew that. Haha.
and..... holy water... and crosses... and holy objects... and of courss the sun.... and vampire hunters... and dont drink the blood of the dead.... and brush your teeth after every feeding! 3nodding
...and if you are ever at a crossroad take the left path... everyone knows the left path is better! 3nodding

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Ugh! Enough sillyness...

I don't know about sites, but I do have my own theory on them.

Half-Vampires may dislike sunlight, but unlike full Vampires, cannot die from being immersed in it. They're semi-nocturnal, meaning they wake up around the afternoon. They are stronger than humans, but not as strong as a full Vampire. And unlike full Vampires, they are not powerfully driven to seek out blood for sustanence - they can eat food, which often tends in some cases to be the heart of a victim.
lets see... and they stay up all night... and sleep during the day... and are generaly lazy... do you really want to be a lazy vampire?
Thanks Kara!

Oh, I think not drinking the blood of the dead was in Interview With A Vampire? Not sure...
*Blink blink... Sigh*... Okay, here:
Vampires - Contrary to popular belief, vampires can walk in the sunlight, though it does bother the elders somewhat. Crosses only work if there is belief behind it, such as if the wielder is a priest, or a monk, etc. Garlic has no effect, and neither do most holy weapons, unless again, there is belief behind it.
Dampire - A half vampire, though it has all the strengths of a vampire, it is still technically a mortal, and therefore has a lifespan. According to their nature, their very bloodlust is altered, and it takes a toll, requiring them to feed more.

That good?
Just think.. In general. Vampires are creatures of the dark; with dark includes evil.. And holy wards off evil, but dark strikes holy better or something :.shrug.: anyways o_o Holy, light; darkness, evil.. Like angels and demons. Vampires and.. urk.. some other species? XP But sorry I can't help x-x maybe you could give it a twist and make a vegitarian vampire of holy stuff? o_o
Elodi
Thanks Kara!

Oh, I think not drinking the blood of the dead was in Interview With A Vampire? Not sure...
yes... that was a great movie... and dont turn little girls into vamps... they will KILL you!!!!!!!
If you really want to know about Vampires, go read Dracula, it'll do you a world of good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff