iluvLeto
BoneThugJose
iluvLeto
if you guys are kewl ill sit in his lap lol ^_^ im bored anyway

xd cool....*holds you by waist*
*smiles while on jose's lap* THAT SHOW IS THE s**t ITS SO FREAKING FUNNY

who's your fav character? mine is kenny all the way xd he's my hero heart
YA!! LOL!! KENNY IS MY HUBBY hehe so funny

I like everyone except vic(he's pretty lame compared to everyone else) the girl who does all the voices for the femal contestants is amazing(did u know that only one woman does all the girl voices)
RSA
iluvLeto
RSA
iluvLeto
BoneThugJose
iluvLeto
if you guys are kewl ill sit in his lap lol ^_^ im bored anyway

xd cool....*holds you by waist*
*smiles while on jose's lap* THAT SHOW IS THE s**t ITS SO FREAKING FUNNY

who's your fav character? mine is kenny all the way xd he's my hero heart
YA!! LOL!! KENNY IS MY HUBBY hehe so funny

I like everyone except vic(he's pretty lame compared to everyone else) the girl who does all the voices for the femal contestants is amazing(did u know that only one woman does all the girl voices)
ARE YOU SERIOUS??!! whoa that's crazy cause they all kinda sound alike but like diferent too... is anyone still here?
I'm here lol dunno where the guy went xd sweatdrop
hehe its ok ^_^ lol but ya its tehbest show ever!!
((sorry.....my account other account has been.."warned"so i can't psot for a while...unfair bastards...freakin racist...this is like the 10th time i got banned..))
thank you finally someone else who understands the true genius of the show! The only other ppl I know who watch it on a regular basis are my family and a few of my friends.That show is just too good for words *bows to spike tv*
Jose_trickfingers
((sorry.....my account other account has been.."warned"so i can't psot for a while...unfair bastards...freakin racist...this is like the 10th time i got banned..))

nyuuh I can't see you now eek
Jose_trickfingers
lol ya i cant see you but why were you warned?
brb you guys my mom wants me to do something
iluvLeto
brb you guys my mom wants me to do something

ok 3nodding
iluvLeto
Jose_trickfingers

((cuz some ******** bastards keep on going to the rap forum and making threads with names like..."rap sucks"..or"can't spell crap without rap"..or"rap=retards attemting poetry".....so i made one in the metal forum and the bastards temporarily blocked my ******** racist a** ******** don't they do anything about the rap forum...))
Jose_trickfingers
iluvLeto
Jose_trickfingers

((cuz some ******** bastards keep on going to the rap forum and making threads with names like..."rap sucks"..or"can't spell crap without rap"..or"rap=retards attemting poetry".....so i made one in the metal forum and the bastards temporarily blocked my ******** racist a** ******** don't they do anything about the rap forum...))

eek wow....I didn't know they could do that for something so trivial gonk domokun
RSA
Jose_trickfingers
iluvLeto
Jose_trickfingers

eek wow....I didn't know they could do that for something so trivial gonk domokun

((yeah i feel like making a new account and flaming the whole site....or something))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff