Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sarahisdabomb

Keith Ranrow 'cyborg'
"I have no reason to return to the military.
I owe everything to the renegade and angels... Because of them, i have the power to protect others!"

Feeling: happy, relieved
Condition: healthy and active
Current status: incapable of combat, power source lost

User Image

Once awake, a big smile came on his face to see that she was going to be alright. He got up quickly from where he was laying down and turned to face her before letting out a chuckle. "Sarah! I'm so glad you're alright. When they brought you in here without warning, I thought you were going into a coma or something" He said, desperate to keep his curiousity in check so he would not just ask her about the big elephant in the room. "People are going to be asking you what happened, and to be honest... I am one of them who's curious of what happened"
Keng-Emiko

Kittie_Cappuccino

Terry 'Dungeon Keeper'
"I look human, and i doubt anyone would know the truth if i act like one"

Mood: calm, relaxed

User Image

Her request was reasonable, as well as her surprise considering how she is on Motokos side. "Fair to say, Emiko. While it may be true that I am no longer with Motoko, that does not mean we have to be enemies in the exact situation. After all, you and Motoko are entirely different beings- not to mention that I bet you could care less for as long as I do not provoke any action from you, correct?" He asked before making a proposition to add to her request, since it is likely that the demon she is after will not play fair if the odds prove against him. "Perhaps we could be the equalizer for what might otherwise be an unfair strategy from him- like literally summoning more of himself from other dimensions?" He crossed his arms and tilted his head to the side slightly, his eyes closed half way of confidence and curiousity. "Should that be the case, you will engage in combat against multiples of him instead of a fair one on one... so perhaps we can deal with any extras he tries to use against you- or at least in my case, if the others have no interest in opposing him with you"

Beloved Fatcat

>> Damon Batillus <<

"Anything can happen when you're willing to make a good deal."

User Image

Damon looked to Terry with a bit of surprise. That was right, he hadn't even introduced himself, and yet he was asking for beef jerky. He rubbed the back of his head, ruffling his black hair. "Ohh yeah, I'm Damon. Damon Batillus." He answered, before watching Terry jump out of the tree. He followed right behind him, landing with a small thud. He then noticed the demon from before had summoned his spider again. He couldn't help but laugh when Emiko slightly freaked out about the thing. Was she honestly afraid of a spider? "Ohh come on Emiko. I think the spider would be fun to take." He teased with a wide, crooked smile.

Then came up the conversation of Terry and Motoko. To him, it sounded like they had been allies of some sort at one point. It was quickly moved out his brain when the idea of fighting Choronzon came up. He had no problem with Emiko fighting this guy, hopefully removing this mark from him as well, but he wasn't sure if he could fight Choronzo. Would that demon even allow it? He didn't think so. "Look." He began, holding up his hands. "I'm really not much of a fighter. I'm all up for letting you and whoever fight him, but do you honestly think I can fight him? Even if they are just clones of himself?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. He plaed his hands back down and into his pockets. "Not to mention, I'm pretty neutral on this war."

User Image

Zagna Dragon Lover

Keng-Emiko

RikuDude88

Hilarious Flatterer

9,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Zagna Dragon Lover

Sarah was still quite tired. Her face brightened when she saw Keith. She started drooping again as she wanted to sleep more now that she was comfortable once more. She nodded when he said that people would be asking her a lot of questions. "I don't really want to talk to those people yet. I get that you want to know but I wish I couldn't remember anything." Her face looked scared, like she was worried the demons were going to somehow sneak in here and take her back.

Clean Cutesmasher

I hate them
I will kill them all
I swear to kill the sins

I can see you, now die
╰╰SELENA ---- Williams▰╯╯

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ☣ ✠ I will kill demons. ✠ ☣

User Image
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
The chest piece beeped and turned back into a bluish color. Selena fixed her stomach temporarily and unplugged herself from the power source. She waved good bye to the other angels and pushed a button on her forearm. With a bright blue light Selena vanished and reappeared in her home factory. It sat near the woods but not to close, It is cover in vines and a tree grows on top of it because of the soil Selena put on there. It blends in perfectly with the forest like it was supposed to be there.

Selena turned the power on and music started to play. She sang along as she headed to a huge machine close to the back of the factory. She stepped inside and it shut itself. The machine was making weird noise before opening up and Selena stepped out.

She didn't have all the high-tech things on her body anymore and her hair was still metallic same goes with her eyes. She continued to sing along with the music and walked her way to the kitchen area. It looked like a chef was living in this kitchen, it had all the least appliances, super high-tech. Selena grabbed the apple sitting on top of the counter and bite into it. She smiled and headed up stairs to her room.

Her room looked simple and on the walls leading up to her room were covered with bounty posters. All were colored in and then a red line through them like a way of saying 'dead'. She trailed her finger across them and then biting into the apple. She arrived to her room and throw the apple core away in the trash can. Selena winced slightly and touched her stomach. The pain was still there from the demon's punch. She changed into Pjs and jumped into bed. Even though the music was still playing she fell asleep.

The music was super loud and could probably be heard in the forest. But Selena was too tired to care right now. She need sleep to heal the internal damage done to her stomach.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

I will avenge my sisters --

So I must kill them

OOC: ughh.

laFinAzn

Anyone near the forest

Golden Humorist

~Emiko~
"In this world, we are the ones that people hope to avoid."

User Image

Emiko stood in the middle of the circle she had drawn for a short time and it opened up into a portal. She hovered above it for a while, looking to Terry. He really was neutral in the whole thing if he didn't mind going with her at all. "It's very possible that he'll send clones or his minions in to fight with you guys. In that case, it would be a good idea to fight them." she said with a shrug, looking to Damon now, who seemed like a pacifist, despite being a demon. You don't see that everyday. "Think of it this way, then. You may be neutral in the war, but even you can have enemies. Nothing in this world gets done on its own, so if you wanna get rid of that mark or whatever, you're gonna have to work for it." Emiko grinned and started sinking into the portal. They could follow if they chose to, and the portal would close after a limited amount of time.

OutOfControl: Lets try to get this fight done in the next couple days. I won't be able to post for a while after Wednesday, so I'm gonna get Emiko out of everyone's way. ^_^

User Image

Kittie_Cappuccino

Zagna Dragon Lover

RikuDude88
=+= Dimir "Gleancrawler" Sammael =+=

The Assassin

Summoned Creatures: [1]

His weapon: Soul Eater

User Image

} "Its interesting to see the look on an Angels face..." {

Gleancrawler did his best to not chuckle when she seemed suprised about his spider. He looked over to the other Demon, who was now saying that he didnt want to fight anyone... hearing that made him smirk. He wasnt going to live that long in this time with that attitude. He didnt really have any words to put into this, he was always the silent type, mostly never speaking unless spoken to. Then the guy said he was neutral in the war. He looked to the portal that Emiko created, looking to his spider and slowly waving his hand over it, the spider disappearing into darkness that it was summoned from. He nodded to Emiko to show that he was going to come with them. "Havent you ever heard of the saying: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" ?" he commented to the Demon in his dark voice as he walked passed him, Gleancrawlers body soon disappearing inside the portal.

} "...when they realize that they're nothing but food." {

((OOC: ))
Keng-Emiko

Zagna Dragon Lover

Kittie_Cappuccino
Keng-Emiko

Kittie_Cappuccino

Terry 'Dungeon Keeper'

User Image

Terry nodded from Damons comment in regards to not wanting to fight, finding it to be reasonable as well for wanting to stay on the neutral side as he follows Emiko. "There are ways to fight without taking a side. You want that mark gone? Following Emiko is the fastest way to accomplish hat goal" He said, not trying to convince him as much as give him a reason to go along and fight with them. "After all, wanting your mark removed is hardly picking anyones side but your own, not to mention you can simply talk with him before starting the battle with us. Either way, there is no harm of joining us" With that said, he follows Emiko to the portal, having no intention of being left out of the fun, especially while he might have something to convince the real Terry to join in.

Distinct Dabbler

「ゆア」"yUa"

X"WARNING"X"DANGER"X

"Let's play tag! I'll be the demon, and you can be 'it'."

User Image

Company//No one interesting.
Location//Demon City.

Yua looked around with eyes wide and lips set in small smile. The forest had been... some time ago now? She wasn't sure, but it was certainly not anywhere to be found among the smog and skyscrapers and machinery. Whenever she would pass another demon, she would stop and watch them go with a smile slightly agape, but the most they spared her was a strange glance, so she continued moving forward. She did not have a destination in mind, but she hardly minded ending up in the demon city. Exactly when the last time she had visited the city was lost on her, but she knew she had been here before, and it was a nice change to return. Perhaps it could be said her sense of time was... nonexistent. She cupped her hands together and giggled to herself at the thought. Oh my! Look at how old I've gotten, loosing track of time like this! she thought, quite proud of her age. She had heard it before though, that her age was not in fact as impressive as she thought it was. More likely the loss of time was due to her lack of interest, or maybe just the inner workings of her mind (or lack thereof). She hadn't had anything interesting happen to her in a while, at least nothing that stood out. Oh, how she wanted to play with someone again, even if it was for a brief moment! She felt lonely if she thought about it for too long, and Yua couldn't have that. Maybe she should take this time to learn a thing or two instead? She tried her hardest to keep up on the war, after all even a demon like herself could be targeted. Mostly she couldn't keep up with the complicated things, and was left out of it, but that wasn't to say she couldn't try. It's... Motoko that's in charge right now? she thought that sounded right, but she couldn't be sure. She thought there might be a newspaper around, but she wasn't sure demons really used those things. That was mostly humans she had seen making them. It would be much easier to ask around by word of mouth. Time for an update! she had decided. After all, Yua was responsible for herself, so it was her job to know what was what, even if the information escaped her at times...

☠ ☠ ☠

I have now been contaminated by bacteria,
and you won't be able to escape anywhere.
Recently my heart has gotten ill, too.
It hurts, hurts, hurts, hurts, hurts.

I want to take someone with me,
I want to infect someone else,
and I want to feel better soon.

I have now been contaminated by bacteria,
and I can't believe you any longer anymore.
Recently even my common sense has gotten ill,
and I can no longer stay clean or pretty.

Beloved Fatcat

>> Damon Batillus <<

"Anything can happen when you're willing to make a good deal."

User Image

Damon let out a small sigh as the portal opened up. At least this would be a quick way to get to, well, wherever Choronzon was. He also, had to admit that Emiko had a point. Even though he was neutral it didn't mean that there weren't people out there who wanted him dead. He's been dealing with that for awhile, but he just wasn't sure how well this fight was going to turn out. He also, had to admit that the other two demons with them had a point too. Its not like he chose to have Choronzon place that mark on him, and call him a general. "Alright, alright. You guys have a good point, but I'm simply going to get this mark off." He said with a tilt of his head. "Emiko, can I try talking to him first before you start to battle with him?" He asked. He might as well give Terry's idea a try, but he would have the problem of knowing whether Choronzon was lying to him or not. He would have to just go with his gut. "If I have to fight, I'll fight, but I'm not guaranteeing I'll be much help. I haven't actually fought demons before, so I'm a bit rusty." With that, he followed the group into the portal.

User Image

Zagna Dragon Lover

Keng-Emiko

RikuDude88

Golden Humorist

~Emiko~
"In this world, we are the ones that people hope to avoid."

User Image

"You can try reasoning with him, sure. Who knows... if could work out for you." Emiko shut her eyes as she fully decended into the portal, coming out on the balcony of the demon headquarters. She herself wasn't sure if reason was the way to go, but it was worth a shot. In front of her and the portal was Choronzon, looking as if he was waiting for them. "Why bother running away if you're just expecting us to find you?" she murmured. Even in the demon city she couldn't seem to sense Motoko anywhere. Choronzon was the only thing standing in her way to becoming the demon leader, now. But before any of that, she did need to find out if he had possessed her before or if it was some otherworldly being.

OutOfControl:

User Image

Disastuarsaurus
=+= Dimir "Gleancrawler" Sammael =+=

The Assassin

Summoned Creatures: [1]

His weapon: Soul Eater

User Image

} "Its interesting to see the look on an Angels face..." {

Gleancrawler let out a breath of air as he appeared in the Demon City, going in behind Emiko. He now was beside her, and looking to the masked Demon, who seemed like he was waiting for her. The other Demon and guy appeared behind him, showing that they chose to come. "Yknow, I still have no idea whats going on.." he muttered to them, a small smirk on his face. He looked back to the masked demon, Gleancrawler's eyes turning the eerie blue glowing color as he used Soul Perception, looking into the Soul of this guy, the black haired boy not moving yet.

} "...when they realize that they're nothing but food." {

((OOC: ))
Keng-Emiko

Zagna Dragon Lover

Kittie_Cappuccino
Keng-Emiko

Kittie_Cappuccino

RikuDude88

Terry 'Dungeon Keeper'

User Image

Upon making it to the demon city, he recalls never being here often- nor does he care to explore the place. His attention turned to the demon with the bear mask, tilting his head to the side slightly, carefree and curious of how the initial first few minutes will turn out for them all. Who will win? Will there be an all out fight? Will they even need to help out Emiko in any shape or form? All these questions will remain unknown to him, until the time comes for action to be taken. Because chances are... A battle will happen.
Sarahisdabomb

Keith Ranrow 'cyborg'
"I have no reason to return to the military.
I owe everything to the renegade and angels... Because of them, i have the power to protect others!"

Feeling: happy, relieved
Condition: healthy and active
Current status: incapable of combat, power source lost

User Image

"Alright... I don't blame you. You must have been through a hell of a lot to survive for this long..." He said, finding no fault in letting her rest up more, even if people arrive to question her on things. "But at least answer one question... How did you get out of there? No one was ready to save you yet..."
User Image
|| Choronzon 'Kuma' Zaiku ||

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

At last, a portal had opened up behind him. He was starting to get very impatient with Emiko. He turned his head to face them and it was more then just Emiko, there were three others. Choronzon smirked under his mask as he took a step down from the ledge. "I had to 'reassure' some people of the future." When he spoke, all four of them heard his words as if he was speaking from inside their head. He remained passive, his arms at his side in a relaxed position. His eyes glinted red from time to time, indicating the use of his power. "Is this group of heretic demons suppose to scare me, Emiko?" He then looked over every demon on the roof with them.

Damon seemed to be with them, but he looked as if he were uncomfortable with the situation. Choronzon laughed as he lifted his hand and reached out, another Choronzon appeared instantly infront of Damon as he copied the real Choronzons actions. He parted a bit of hair covering his mark and he looked down to it. "Did you not like my gift?" His voice rang in all four of the demons ears. The Choronzon then teleported in front of Dimir. He placed a hand on the mans shoulder as he lowered his head, as if in deep thought. "I'm not getting much from you, boy. You must be worthless." He laughed very loudly into their ears. He turned his attention to the final heretic, a light haired demon. "I sense a very unique aura from you. Very very unique. Your services could be beneficial, it is saddening you have worked for old Motoko.." Finally the second Choronzon faded from reality instantly. The lone Choronzon walked toward Emiko. "And you. You have come for questions. The answers however, cannot be said at this point."

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Out Of Coodies:

Keng-Emiko

The other three demons with her

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items