Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
User Image
Out of the corner of her eye, Diana could see Derek staring at her. From the silence, she assumed he was possibly contemplating if he knew her. She didn't blame him for not remembering, it had been a year, and she wasn't wearing her normal assassin attire, which included her dark makeup. Plus when she is on the hunt her goddess touch comes out, which is resembled as a moon shaped glow that appears on her forehead. Over the years she has learned to control when it glows, however it's almost like her trademark when she is out being a mercenary. Although she can't recall it, because she was far to young at the time, when she was only several months born, the Goddess of the moon had blessed Diana, leaving the crescent moon symbol upon her head, and for when she was old enough to wield a sword, the crescent blade.Of course, that just means that she had to work for the honor she was given. Diana always felt that the goddess looked down on her, and watched her as she trained. The last thing she wanted to do was bring dishonor to the Goddess.
The prince walked over to her, her eyes looked him up and down. Yup, he was James alright, a little more aged than the last time they met, but time does that. Again her mind wondered back to the night they first met. James was know throughout the kingdoms. One of the best bounty hunters around. Thinking back to it, she is glad she didn't kill him, or it would have caused the war to escalate until only one kingdom was left. She pushed those thoughts out of her mind and focused back on the present when he began to speak.
"So...it appears I'll be stuck as your husband from now on. I suppose I should properly introduce myself...I'm Prince Derek. I'm usually away from home so you shouldn't have to worry about me being around you much."
Oh, so he didn't remember her. Her first thought was to go with it, and hoped that he never figured out who she was. But he had taken her target, and she would not let the opportunity to get even with him slip away. This was going to be fun.
She stood up from her chair, and let her white hair fall from her shoulders."Why yes, James, it's a pleasure to meet you again." She smiled sweetly, giving him a half curtsy. "Oh, and don't you worry," she began to say, raising her eyebrows, her smile conforming into a grin, "I'm sure we will both be plenty busy, and so long as you stay away from MY targets, we should have a marvelous relationship."

Sparkly Star

User Image
User Image
σғ

It was as if the moment froze over. The princess....was her.

Derek's eyes widened at the princess' words. He was absolutely stunned at the fact that the mercenary from so long ago was right there in front of him. To be honest, he would have preferred if she was a sister of an ex-girlfriend. The most fitting way to describe the feeling was Oh s**t.

Though there was no way that he was going to remain silent and dumbstruck. He had to at least shut her up or defend himself in some way. With that in mind, he banished his shocked expression. "If you wouldn't mind shutting the hell up and taking that subject elsewhere, it would be appreciated." Derek replied in a hushed voice. He spiced the response with a sarcastic smile. "I'm Prince Derek, and you can call me Derek. Only that. Please."

Dangerous Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
User Image
Diana's smiled remained on her face, but her eyes slanted into a glare. She could see that she struck a nerve. By the looks of it, she struck him to the core. She crossed her arms over her chest, and let out a laugh. "Ha, sounds lovely Derek." Her words leaving her lips like bullets. "Why don't we go on pretending like this will work." She said putting her arms at her sides. It's not like Diana had a choice in whether or not she married him. Her fate was already arranged for her. This prince before her was the man she had been hunting down for over a year. Thinking it over, she decided she was going to have to put on an act, until they could reach common terms.She stepped closer to him, within arms reach. She put on a smile and quietly spoke so that it looked like they were having a friendly conversation to the outside view. "We both know this isn't going to work very well. So how about we come to a little agreement. You stay out of my way, and I'll play along."

Ima go ahead and assume we are dead

Sparkly Star

Karina Telrunya
Ima go ahead and assume we are dead

Comic and I stopped so that it wasn't just back-and-forth between us two. We were waiting for you guys to post as well. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff