Welcome to Gaia! ::

mikedav17's Waifu

User Image
׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º×

☫ I'm:The leader
☫ I'm with: Nick
☫ I'm In: The bedroom
☫ I'm feeling:fine

The boy keep touching the tiger in all the right places, making her shiver just a little. He was so a professional at this little game. Next, he asked about a room, Kita put a finger to her lips and thought.
"Hmm, not really. You can sleep with me, I tend to sleep in my animal form on the ground, so the bed is free." They had already had sex together, so Kita really didn't see a problem with him being a permanent, more or less, room mate until nuptials were made anyways.That made Kita wonder what would become of the house once they left. Didn't someone in the shifter clan use to own it? Not really knowing, and not thinking about it Kita stretched herself just a little to make herself more comfortable.

Interstellar Convert

13,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image

Ruadhan smiled to herself, biting her lip to keep from letting it get away from her as Theo stepped into the shower with her.
She stiffened as he reached around her to grab the bar of soap that rested in a caddy on the wall, and as his hand rested on her waist. She felt the muscles in the small of her back tighten as all of those female feelings rushed to her, faster than she ever imagined any kind of feeling would rush to an individual. She turned to face him as he started to suds himself up with soap, with that cocky grin on his face.

Suddenly, he dropped it once more...between her feet this time. "Oops, sorry. I'll get it" He smirked, bending to reach for it and brushing the inside of her thigh with his arm. More female feelings. What the hell was up with this??

"Want me to do you now?" He nearly whispered, his lips brushing against her slightly pointed ear, body close to her own, "... Rub you down with the soap, I mean" He corrected himself, causing her to grin like a madwoman.

"Oh, I love your clever use of sarcasm, dear." She turned her face to let their cheeks touch and rested her arms around his neck, cocking an eyebrow at the rigidness of his shoulders, "I was about to use that very bar of soap myself." She smirked, "Be my guest..." She hummed, leaning back into the warm spray of water, letting him take in the sight of the clear cascades over every curve and contour of her chest and torso.
She wondered to herself if this would lead any further than building up tension between the two, teasing one another continuously. The thought of teasing eachother brought more unexpected imaginings of what might possibly happen while alone at the waterfall. More of his flesh pressed against hers under the steady beating of the water? The echoes of their moans on the wet stone in that cave hidden behind the mists?

What on this green earth was she thinking?! Echoing moans. Sex...with HIM?

...Okay, so the thought wasn't too bad. Besides, he was very well endowed. Like...VERY well endowed.

Snapping herself out of her own thoughts, Roo caught herself a mere inch away from kissing her fiancee, and she'd managed to unknowingly press her body fully against his. This startled her for whatever reason, and she gasped, tensing every muscle in her torso and slightly pulling away from him.

"I suppose you could say I got lost in my own thoughts..." She admitted through the thickness of her accent, her cheeks flushing much to her dismay. It was much too soon to be showing this kind of vulnerability with him.

~~~~~~~~

Kouchun
Hehe, perfect! That's exactly what I had in mind. emotion_dowant

Tipsy Grabber

⇘ ⇙
┋ r e i 。 m a k i n oxxxxxxx
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
I've seen the world, lit it up
Channeling angels in the new age now
Hot summer days, rock 'n' roll
The way you play for me at your show
And all the ways I got to know
Your pretty face and electric soul

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
我的力量飘雪通过空气进入地面。
我的灵魂是在不断上升的分形冷冻各地
和一个思想结晶像一个冰冷的疾风
我永远也不会回来,过去就是过去!

feeling calm xxxxxxx where dining room xxxxxxx with myselfxxxxxxx human xxxxxxx gardener

❝ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴇɴ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʙᴜʀɴ ❞
Rei smiled at the handsome man, his name was indeed unique and she didn't mind it at all. Her smile was radiant once more when he threw a compliment her way about her name. "Zemar sounds pretty cool too." Rei nodded slowly at him when he spoke about the garden in the way he did, it was quite obvious he enjoyed it and it made Rei smile. Not many people enjoyed gardens, some perceived it as a waste of time, she even did too. But the beauty in gardens are ineffable and Rei grew to love it.

"No, no. I didn't mean that! By 'important people' I meant like, people who are impacting the military, I suppose... Like the leaders and warriors. People who make war are to be married to make peace." Rei spoke, words spilling out of her mouth like she even had no clear idea of what was going on at this time. "But I see what you're saying, you're very nice." Rei spoke softly with a small smile on her face.

Rei only kept silent as she watched the actions of the man and listened to his words intently. Her heart throbbed for a second and Rei winced a little. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel that way. I'm just... The only one here that I know of with pink hair. Again, sorry! I know you'll find your woman one day, even if this one didn't show! Maybe she was nervous and ran away but don't you worry!" Rei spoke. attempting to offer a bit of emotional support and watched in silence as the man walked out in misery. She didn't know what to do to make him feel better and only assumed he wanted some alone time. Perhaps her presence would make him feel worse and remind him of the woman he was supposed to be wed to.

Rei stood there in the middle of the corridors, still and silent. She couldn't wait for the day she didn't have to rely on crutches and wheelchairs anymore. When she was drafted into the war her feelings were kept locked away, she was numb. No boy or anything could distract her, she was all about fighting. But after some time off, her personality began to develop into something she wasn't so used to. She only remained heartless when she had something to do but now that she was recovering everything began to change and she began to learn about herself. It made her uncomfortable. Even Theo, all she had for him was admiration but now she liked the man after being a fall-out.

Rei decided after some time of being alone to go towards the dining room to ready herself for some breakfast and then head to the waterfalls for a shower. She craved for the heavy water to impact her body, she wanted to wash up and maybe head home to exercise a little with her brothers granted if she had nothing to do.

Rei finally made it to the dining room and set her crutches down before heavily dropping into her chair. What be the definite time the chef would serve breakfast? Should she ask or let Katerina be? Rei decided not to bother, because the woman had always had guests who pestered her with food. Thank God Rei was only a gardener, she would be sure to snap under the pressure.

ooc; O. Just realized she might bump into Theo and Ruadhan
awk lol

Tipsy Grabber

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

It’s funny how some d i s t a n c e

Makes everything seems small
And the [ fears ] that once controlled me ,

Can't get to me at all

User Image

A Z A Z E L ___R O Y ___T A N A K A

location; kitchen with; Eri, Katerina, and Beorn. feeling; annoyed and angry shifter animal صقر

User Image
                  Azazel yawned tiredly, his wounds beginning to pain him even more so. Would he have to amputate? This scared Azazel, he didn't care what scar he received from the wounds, he care about his limbs. He needed them, he couldn't imagine being without them. What about his mother? His sister and his father that would soon return from the military, what would they think? Aza's mother would be mad with worry and reprimand him for taking care of himself so poorly. And then he was interrupted with a man's voice breaking the silence. He stared right at Eri but didn't quite acknowledge his existence until he came closer to him, walking towards the kitchen and asking about Katerina.

"Eh, Currently there's a fight going on in there with the stupid human that ate and made a mess of everything, leaving nothing behind." Azazel nodded and then his smile fell quickly. "Guess I should break it up... But I can't promise there will be breakfast this morning." Azazel said firmly and then turned on his heel and pushed the door open with more strength than he needed.

Azazel approached the two silently, feeling indifferent at this point. Azazel approached Katerina and used one arm to expertly peel the woman off the man. Then with Beorn, he had grabbed the man's thick neck again with one arm and forcefully sat him up as he hovered over Beorn's body. "Straighten up the kitchen." He hissed. "From now on, you'll be Katerina's slave. You'll be doing the dishes, dirty or clean to pay back all the food you ate and making a mess in the kitchen like an untamed, wild animal you humans are. You only just made not yourself, but your whole race look bad." Azazel spoke firmly, his eyes coldly staring at Beorn. Quickly, Azazel let go of Beorn forcefully, almost shoving him off before standing up and redirecting himself towards Katerina.

"Katerina, stop fooling around and begin cooking. Everyone is waiting on you and unless you look forward to people visiting and pestering you for food, you better begin now." Azazel finished off and breathed out heavily, he was clearly annoyed and angry because he was so hungry.

Azazel then walked away and stood in a corner where he watched the filthy human. He only just sneered at him in disgust and then looked away to stare out the window. If he continued looking at the man, he'll only find himself angrier. "Hey dude that was asking about Katerina! go inform someone about the kitchen's status and that the pantries and refrigerator will need to be restocked!" Azazel called out towards Eri, his head turned in the direction Eri could be in and he only hoped he had heard him. Azazel was pretty bad at names but pretty good with faces. Azazel's eyes were shallow with hatred, his silky, layered blond hair was messy but he didn't care, his arms were crossed over his chest, his mouth was at rest, there was no smile. His attitude was different now, different from his usual, playful yet lazy self. He didn't know what came over him.

ooc;

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

ミ✘ Beorn Steele ✘ミ
ミ✘ Second in Command ✘ミ

"Don't mess with me. I'm the boss's right hand man."

Beorn was still in a fog, unaware of what was happening. He ate some food, a lady came and hit him, and now he felt funny. His mind was swimming in little circles, and his head felt weird. His eyes wandered around the messy room, the bright light wasn’t helping his awful headache. His eyes were distant, like he was someplace far off, and they were unfocused. Before he knew what was happening, a man came and took the lady off of him. Starting to stand up, the man throttled his neck and shoved his back hard into the wall.

The man was hurting him. Beorn saw every reason to defend himself. It was wrong to hit a lady, but clobbering this stupid punk wasn’t wrong. The human male saw this as a challenge, and balled his fists, ready for a fight. Instincts were kicking in, he felt territorial about this space, he had claimed it. Who was this guy to come in and tell him what to do? A low growl rose in the back of his throat as the little ******** kept going on and on, insulting his pride and pretending to be the bigger man.

As the blonde male stood and turned his back away, Beorn struggled to his feet and glared the man down. One arm leaned against the wall for support, and his knees felt weak but he managed to keep himself upright. Rage replaced his confusion, and he knew he had to beat this ******** into the ground. Something about the punk, he needed to be taught a lesson. As the blonde pansy looked out the window, back turned, Beorn charged. Pushing his arm against the wall to propel himself forward, he used the momentum to full out tackle the shifter. Digging his shoulder into the other man’s chest, he shoved the guard into the wall.

“You damn ********’ c**t b*****d piece of shittoast! ******** yourself!” He roared, rearing back a fist and aiming to sink it hard into the man’s stomach. Beorn usually never swore, it was how he was raised, but with his concussion he forgot his manners, and his sailor’s mouth came out. Continuing the all out assault, he struck with both fists, punching as hard as he could and using all his brute force. He hit so hard, his knuckles started to hurt. His vision was still off, he wasn’t sure how many hits actually landed, and how many times he was just clobbering the wall, but damn, it felt good.

S a r a n g H e i y o

Saranghae Bunny

Tipsy Grabber

Can't get to me at all

User Image

location; kitchen with; Eri, Katerina, and Beorn. feeling; enraged shifter animal صقر

User Image
                  Azazel eyes were focused on something in the distance, watching the tree branches swinging and the leaves rippling from the wind. Little birds flying into the trees to hide. Man, he wanted to go out and fly like they were now. But he was bonded to this job and his thoughts were interrupted with the sound of heavy footsteps approaching quickly. Before he could even get the chance to turn around, he was tackled from behind, his body colliding into the walls with brute force.

"What?! Azazel yelled angrily. Was this man really going to pull a cheap move and attack from behind? "Must be a dishonor to have you on a team, shame, attacking from behind." Azazel said rather cockily. He felt some pain from the collision but he kept his mouth shut, enduring the pain. Beorn proceeded to verbally abuse Azazel and then threw punches at him rather blindly. As a guard, Azazel was used to this kind of combat. Especially fists, there was no extravagant fighting style being used so it wasn't too hard for him to avoid some hits. Though the blow to his stomach had knocked the wind out of him and the continuous punches caused blood to abrupt from his mouth and out. Just to piss the man off further, he spit the blood in his face and then grabbed one of Beorn's arms and held it over his shoulder before immediately throwing him over his shoulder and his body slamming against the ground. Azazel still had a grip on Beorn's arm even as Beorn laid flat against the floor. His armpit and arm unguarded, he was going to slam his foot down mercilessly on his arm to break it, delivering excruciating pain.

But he didn't. And his foot stood just a foot over Beorn's arm exactly where he was going to slam down his foot. Azazel only stopped because he figured it would be unethical and he didn't deserve that kind of punishment at this time. Neither was Azazel instructed to deliver a devastating blow so he decided against it. Aza stood there, his hand tightly holding onto Beorn's arm.

"You're damn stubborn, do you know that?" Azazel spoke flatly. He felt a surge of sickening pain in his torso, he felt like he was going to vomit. "You kind of remind me of my dad.. That level of stubbornness is real." Azazel laughed. He hadn't felt pain in such a long time that for some reason, some masochistic reason, it just felt good feeling it again. But blood began to fill up in his stomach and it kept coming up his throat and pouring out of his mouth like a waterfall. Aza tried his best to endure the unbearable amount of pain, trying his best not to moan or groan because he did not want to appear to be defeated.

"I saved you from crying your eyes out." Azazel finished off and let go of the man's arm, finally, and walked away from him, standing at the entrance of the kitchen. He stood there, trying to steady his shaky breathing and saw the puddle of blood he left behind, and the trail that followed him to where he was. He had done that move before, to a man and his shriek never left his memory. The shrill cry gave anyone goosebumps and the pain that man had to go through... Azazel couldn't find it in him to inflict that much pain on someone over a measly argument. It was unjust.

ooc;
aww emotion_kirakira

Solypsis's Compadre

Garbage Trash

12,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

ミ✘ Beorn Steele ✘ミ
ミ✘ Second in Command ✘ミ

"Don't mess with me. I'm the boss's right hand man."

"Dishonor! I don't dishonor nobody! Shut yer' fat mouth!" Beorn bellowed, his fury escalating and powering his attacks. He was relentless, his strikes only became harder, faster, the soreness in his aching muscles invigorated him rather than slowing him down. It had been a while since he had last beat the living s**t out of someone who really deserved it, and this guy deserved an a**-whooping. Scowling as the little ******** kept dodging and blocking some of the punches, he tried even harder to improve his accuracy. It seemed to have worked, because his fists sunk into the man's gut, causing blood to spew from his mouth. The guy was puking up blood, clearly Beorn was putting a hurting on him. Good.

A mouthful of the man's blood was forcefully spat into his face, something the large human wasn't anticipating, and he stumbled back, trying to wipe the thick liquid off his face. His beard was soaked in the stuff, and the deep red blood covered his face, along with his broken nose, it made him look like he had just came off the battlefield. Before he knew what was happening, his back made sharp contact with the hard floor, and he grunted in surprise. His eyes widened, squinting through the blood he could see his enemy standing over to him, ready to stomp on his exposed underarm and break it.

For a moment, pure fear consumed him. He didn't want to be crippled! He was a lumberjack, he couldn't be a lumberjack with a broken arm! He couldn't build things with his hands, he couldn't fight, he would be useless... But there was nothing he could do about it, he was pinned down and he couldn't block. Completely vulnerable. He hated the feeling, despised it. But he accepted it, and he wasn't afraid. The fear left as soon as it came. Bravery, no, he just numbed himself to it. He closed his eyes and prepared himself for the pain. But it didn't come. The breaking blow was never delivered.

Opening his eyes, he stared up at the man who took mercy on him. He was going on, talking about being stubborn, something about his father. Talking just to keep his mind off of pain, it was common. As soon as he arm was released, Beorn staggered to his feet and took a few steps back, examining his enemy warily. The blonde male was much smaller than him, he couldn't believe he lost to a pipsqueak. The shifter was still spitting up large amounts of blood, and the human almost felt bad. But he wasn't in the best condition himself. Still with a concussed head, deep scratches in his neck, and a broken nose, he wasn't doing all that great either.

The second in command gave something between a grunt and a chuckle, fists hanging loosely by his sides, just in case. "I ain't never cried in my life. A broken arm wouldn'ta made me start." He grumbled, rubbing his shoulder. The hatred was still there, but it wasn't as strong. Beorn had lost, but his enemy had pity on him. He was lucky his arm wasn't broken. It was a stupid fight anyway, a poor decision based on rash thoughts. He wasn't sure what compelled him to start it. He wasn't acting on orders, his short temper got the better of him.

His head was pounding, the headache turned into a head splitting migraine, and he was forced to sit down rather than toppling down while attempting to stand longer. Sighing, he kept his steady gaze on the shifter, giving a slight nod. "Go get yerself fixed up. I'll clean up my mess here."

Saranghae Bunny

Tipsy Grabber

Can't get to me at all

User Image

location; dining room with; no one feeling; hurt shifter animal صقر

User Image
                  Azazel had his back up against the wall, his legs beginning to weaken and unable to support his weight. Azazel slowly dragged himself down the wall until he was sitting, his legs bent in front of him. It somewhat surprised him internally that he was able to pick up such a large man and throw him over his shoulder fluidly. Partially because Azazel barely had any energy. Course Beorn was heavy but in length, Azazel was just a half an inch taller than him and thinner. The man rarely trained anymore. He did long range attacks with his bow and he wasn't at all bad with close range attacks. But this shouldn't surprise him, he is a guard. He had just forgotten what he was capable of because he hadn't been in combat for so long.

Azazel's eyes started drooping, his oceanic blue eyes seemed darker than usual. He was in pain and he was tired, he had no energy and didn't expect to get into a fight so early in the morning. He was so close to passing out until he caught himself falling asleep and immediately woke himself up.

"And the blood? You'll clean that up too?" Azazel asked faintly. The young shifter's chest felt constricted and it felt more difficult to breathe than usual. Azazel rested his head against his knees, using his arms to pull his legs in closer so he could rest on them for a little bit. Azazel used the back of his arm to wipe his mouth dry from blood before hiding under the shadow of his legs. He rested his head there for a while, trying to steady his breathing even now until he coughed hoarsely. Aza put his hands to his mouth to shield his coughing. The metallic taste in his mouth made him feel so sick, he felt like vomiting. He needed food. Azazel then used his right hand to push his blond fringe away from his face for some air, streaking his hair with blood he had instantly forgotten about. He then stood up and trudged towards the kitchen window and opened it once he came close.

"Take care." was all Azazel managed to say before shifting ever so quickly into a hawk and bursting through the window with strong flaps of his wings. Within moments he was gone. His destination was his house, were there was food prepared and some clothes he could change into, though that didn't mean there was any back at his room.

Azazel quickly shifted into a human, ran into his old bedroom to change his clothes into black baggy pants with elastic on the bottom to bind the cloth tightly at his ankles and he had put on a black long sleeved shirt, so if he were to get his blood on it, his mother wouldn't really know. Azazel refueled and flew back to common area before Makita noticed and shifted into a human being once more. He can't leave his post again.

Azazel found himself in the kitchen and got into his assigned seating. His mouth and hair cleaned up and no blood were protruding, no one had to know about the scene in the kitchen. Azazel wrapped his arms around his pained stomach and rested his head on the dining table. He started to feel faint.

ooc;
forgot to place him somewhere lol so he's found, is that okay?
anyone who wants me to be somewhere else instead, let me know!
edited

Floppy Dog

User Image

Forget about winning and losing, forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin as you smash into their flesh,
let them smash into your flesh as you fracture their bones, let them fracture your bones as you take their life.
So do not be concerned with escaping safely,lay your life before them. Because the vision of a champion is standing tall,
drenched in sweat, coated with blood and at the point of exhaustion, while their enemies bow before them.

User Image

Just as Theo was going to take up her offer he noticed that she seemed to daze off in a thought, slowly bringing her body upright and inching her face closer to his. He expected her to stop and wake from it soon, but she hadn't, coming closer and closer to the point where he was uncomfortable and began to panic inside. Was she trying to kiss him? By the looks of it yes. Although, it was maybe a test to see if he would chicken out first. So he stood his ground, not moving as she kept coming. He would not lose this battle to her, not after everything he had endured.

Her breast were now touching his chest as she pressed them firmly against him. He could feel how soft and well rounded they were, causing his excitement to sky rocket. He could no longer resist the temptation to touch, placing his hands on the dimples of her lower back, right above her rear, sliding them up slowly and towards her ample bosom. Her skin was so luscious as his hands glided over the moist skin, fighting against the water drops that came dripping down, biting his lip at the thought of finally touching them. She then seemed to shake as he was a few mere inches from his destination, pushing him off, stopping his action.

"It's fine, I'm sorry as well. I should of never touched. Sorry if i startled you" he apologized, cheeks turning bright red from embarrassment. He had no idea what over came him to do such actions, but knew that it was more then likely best to try and speed this shower up and head to the falls like she had offered. Although, it sounded easier then it could be done. "Try to stay focused now" he chuckled as if he was speaking towards her, expect he was really just talking to himself.

He raised the bar of soap towards her neck, gently rubbing it against the top of her beast, causing foam to form. Then took a deep breath as he lowered the bar, brushing it lightly around her breast and cleavage, restraining his free hand that was behind his back from shooting out and taking a squeeze. He continued to go lower, but stopped at her waist line. He froze briefly, trying to gather all of his emotions and slow his heart beat by taking a few deep breaths. Then proceeded, washing the side of her legs as he went down, then go in between as he went up. He was centimeters away from her honey pot and even though he had finished washing in between her legs he couldn't find it in himself to remove his hand from the area, as if it was glued to her thigh and couldn't be removed. He then looked up at her, eyes begging for her approval to enter. Then the bar of soap slipped out of his hand and hit against the floor of the tub.

The sound broke the spell as he regained his focus, leaning his face away from her torso as he reached for the soap before standing up back on his feet. "Turn around" turning his head so she couldn't see the disappointment in his eyes.

Harley Raygun

mikedav17's Waifu

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm your wildest fantasy, come true..

~❥Watch out here I come:Dinning hall ~❥In moody mood:... ~❥Outrageous. Over. Climax:viv/kita response again to save space!

The leader of the shifter's called her brother over, ignoring the guard. Not that she cared. Vivian just stared staring at the wall and trying to ignore her. Though,she couldn't help but over hear some of the conversation. It seemed, the leader's name was Makita. Something worth knowing for any future needs, not that she would talk to her personally if she could help it. What happened next caused the guard great turmoil however. Makita and Nicholas stared flirting, like hard core flirting. It all stared with her brother stripped off his pants and shirt. Not a sight the guard had wanted to see. Vivian stared furiously eating the food in front of her, not wanting to look. It was just so gross, he was flirting with a shifter. He also was a shifter, but Vivian had never flirted with a shifter to her knowledge.

Then again, it seemed her brother had some of her game. Nick seemed to want to have sex. It made her want to cheer for him, as Vivian was also a very sexual creature. Makita was a shifter though, one that would marry Chaeli, the human leader. It was just all kinds of wrong. Despite the fact Vivian had accepted her brother was a shifter, she still didn't like them. There was still that part of her that blamed Nick's mother for taking her father and also her mother away from her.

Soon enough Nick and Makita left the table together. It was about to happen. Vivan felt green. She had to stop eating for a little while. Once they were gone, they she resumed eating. Now, almost finished, the shifter guard from yesterday appeared. Again, he did not notice her, and put his head on the table. The man wasn't getting away with sleep this time though. Vivian had words to speak with him. It had not gone unnoticed that he had spend the night in HER room. "Hey! Hey you!" Vivian shouted at him, trying to wake him up.

"Wake up! I need to know why the hell you slept in my room last night!" Vivian was up on her feet, and feeling her sword. If she had to, she would threaten him with it, or defend herself with it. Blue eyes still on him, watching his every movement, she waited for him to wake up and respond.

but I'll I really want is love..

User Image☫ I'm:The leader
☫ I'm with: Nick
☫ I'm in: The bedroom
☫ I'm feeling:Relaxed

Makita nodded her head in understanding. For whatever reason, the young panther boy made her feel relaxed. It was rather nice to have some fun and just take her mind off being a leader. After all, it had only been one day since she had become the official leader of the shifters. Once she and Chaeli married, they would both be equal leader amongst both ranks. It would certainly be interesting. Something nagged at the back of Kita's brain..who was the other human male she had seen at the lunch table the other day? He had smelled like Chaeli, it made kita wonder if Chaeli was kidding about being the leader and her future spouse. If she was, there would be problems with having Nick as a lover on the side.

Then again, it was still unclear if she would do so. Kita certainly liked having him as company,he was smart, sexy, and so far, seemed kind and understanding. Nick asked her if she had other plans.
"Not currently. Eventually I should check on my fellow shifters..and I do need to pay a visit to my adviser. I haven't spoken once to her since being here." Kita paused thinking about Lydia, really, she wanted to ask her what she thought about the arrangement, and about nick. The girl always had good advice.
"Nothing I have to do right away though."

Interstellar Convert

13,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image

Ruadhan couldn't help each hitch of her breath as Theo's hands found their way around her skin, taking every measure to ensure he was being thorough. She remained mostly silent, keeping her aqua eyes on his face the entire time, following his movements and changes in expression. As he made his way down her legs, it was very clear why he hesitated when he reached her thighs, and she almost told him to continue, but fought the urge just in time for him to lose control of the bar of soap, startling himself out of his 'trance'.
Retrieving the soap, he told her to turn around, and as she did, she couldn't help but notice a brief expression of disappointment. It was written all over his face, and there was an unfamiliar tug in her chest as she let him finish washing her down. Why was he disappointed? Aside from the obvious, clearly. He hadn't shown much interest in her physically until this point, and she had to be honest, she was thoroughly enjoying it. Not only was she flattered and a little proud that she had earned his attraction, but she was also a little proud for starting to chip away at the mile thick wall he'd put up about her. True, they had fought eachother in the past, and they had always been a match for each other in combat, but this was completely new territory.

She was curious where it would lead from there.

Once rinsed, sudsed, and rinsed again, she and Theo were out of the shower, and she pranced around their room naked for a while, with the window open, to better dry herself and also flaunt herself a little, until she decided how she wanted to dress to travel to the waterfall. She felt...like Spring. Like warm gentle breezes, and friendly sunshine, and little humidity. Did she have anything for a mood like this?

Yes!

She hopped onto her bed to reach her belongings, that resided above her bed in an overhead cabinet, and tugged out a loose white strapless top. It accented her chest and hips perfectly, and left enough room to let the wind tug at the material every so often. She also pulled out a sky blue skirt that rode so low on her hips it was a wonder no one could see her unmentionables. The skirt had a split on her left hip, laced through with leather cords to act as a fastener. She could loosen and tighten it depending on her needs at the time. The super soft material stopped just above her knee, and was loose enough that she could ride a horse properly. Not that she rode horses often at all.
All dressed now, she braided the golden locks that fell over her shoulders and ran her fingers through the shorter hair in the back, letting it stand on it's own, blown dry by the wind coming in through the window. She looked at Theo, "Well, are you ready to visit my favorite waterfall?" She offered an eager smile. She was honestly excited about this trip.

~~~~~~~

Kouchun

Tipsy Grabber

Can't get to me at all

User Image

location; dining room with; vivian feeling; hurt shifter animal صقر

User Image
                  With quick loss of blood, Azazel felt like he was going to faint. Slowly, he was falling into the depths of slumber-land... That is until Vivian woke him up.

"Excuse me?" Azazel answered and lifted his head, facing towards her. Man was the woman beautiful.. And developed. Finally, for once, he had acknowledged Vivian's existence. Azazel was always in his own world and often clueless about what was going on most of the time. He only just does his job and carry on with his life with no distractions. It was time he'd wake up though.

"What do you mean, your room? I chose that room and loaded it with my stuff and the last time I checked, it was completely empty before I moved in." Azazel retorted. He still slouched and kept his arms still around his stomach as if it would alleviate his pain.

ooc;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces