Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interstellar Convert

13,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Kouchun

User Image

The sound of muffled conversation and playful shouting filled Roo's ears, and she tried to collect herself. The humans were starting to arrive. Taking a deep, suddenly nervous breath, the blonde haired female walked around the building, her green/blue hazel eyes resting on him. Of course, she'd known she was being paired with the human's top warrior. But not HIM.

She froze, unable to decide wether or not to widen her eyes or narrow them, and her hand instinctively reached around to the bow on her back, only to remember that she'd been instructed to come to this meeting unarmed. Suddenly, she longed to have her hand on the comfortingly smooth, familiar wood and bone of her red spruce bow. It had been stained a dark red/brown color, a mix of her own varnish and blood from every battle, and had a beautiful adornment of ivory and ornate gold leaves decorating her hand rest. It was her beloved, trusted weapon, and rarely failed her. She was swift with her bow, and her arrows were the sharpest in her village, made from Obisidian and the same flexible wood as her bow.

Now frustrated with the rules she'd forgotten about, she took another step closer, "Well, I'll be damned." She called in his direction, "If it isn't the same blockhead I met years ago. Where was it again? Oh yes..." She sneered, "In the sand pits."
User Image

After what seemed like an eternity of hobbling along, Markus had finally reached his destination. He felt some sort of shame come over him as he realized he was far from the first to arrive. Two of the other people there he recognized; Beorn, second-in-command to the heir, and Theo, the top warrior. He made some effort to distance himself from them, out of fear he would look pitiful next to the two. The last thing he wanted right now was to be underestimated.

He instead busied himself by looking to see who the others were. One woman in particular caught his eye; Tall, with a lean and muscular build. She was staring directly at Theo, and not with admiration. The other warrior, Markus realized, and shuddered. Things would not be going well.

((sorry for the short post ;w; ))

Floppy Dog

User Image

Forget about winning and losing, forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin as you smash into their flesh,
let them smash into your flesh as you fracture their bones, let them fracture your bones as you take their life.
So do not be concerned with escaping safely,lay your life before them. Because the vision of a champion is standing tall,
drenched in sweat, coated with blood and at the point of exhaustion, while their enemies bow before them.

User Image

Movement could be heard, causing Theo to turn his head. He saw a leg reveal itself from a corner of the build. 'Ah, my partner' grinning, ready to see how beautiful she would be. So he straightened himself out, looking as presentable as possible, fixing his hair that Beorn had ruined. "I'm ready for you my beaut..." but froze when the woman revealed herself. It was HER.

He watched as she reached for her bow, so he quickly raised his arms to his side, ready to defend himself if she shot. '********, is this another ambush! This is pathetic, I'm not going out like this' he thought. Quickly sprinting towards the woman as fast as he could. But stopped himself when she saw her hands go back to resting on her side. A puzzled look crept on his face, he was completely lost. The last words she ever told him was 'If i ever see you again blockhead, it will be your last', and yet here she was, as cool as a cucumber.

When she stepped closer towards him, he slowly lowered his arms, still prepared to defend himself if he had too from the woman who was a few yards in front of him."Funny, if it wasn't for the sand pits your head would of been hanging over the chimney of my cabin" he snorted back, scrunching his nose. "Why in the hell are you here! I wasn't told that any savages would attend the meeting!" He called out in response, frustrated with the lack of information he was given. "Where is my partner? Beorn said that the leader was providing me with a partner, or did you and the other savages eat her?" staring dead into her eyes.

Harley Raygun
sorry for the lack of quality. I have to get going now, but i wanted to respond to you. I'll be back later tonight, maybe.
User Image

Markus still remained silent, but he dared to step closer to the infuriated Theo. "I think I can answer that," was all he said, and then he nodded toward the woman. She was no less intimidating, and Markus thought that it'd probably be wise to step out of their way now. Although he didn't leave before muttering a "Sorry."

On one hand, he was terrified, although he would never say that out loud. Two warriors; obviously very powerful warriors, seeing as they were both proclaimed to be the best ones around. And yet on the other hand, as warped as it may sound... things could be getting very interesting, very soon. For now, he decided to play his usual role of bystander.

Interstellar Convert

13,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Kouchun

User Image

Ruadhan blinked; unbelievable! All this way, and he didn't even know why he was here?
With a half-cocky smirk and a glance sizing up her rival "warrior", she cocked an eyebrow and let her shoulders relax a little, "And why would I eat your partner? Do you even really know what I am, blockhead? I'm a shire. The horse, y'know? Then again, I can't give you too much to think about all at once. There's only so much a small human brain can handle."
She honestly couldn't believe the situation she was in, standing here, with the one warrior whom her arrows wouldn't strike, together with the realization that she was engaged to him. And he comes in acusing her of 'eating' his partner? What did he expect, coming all the way out to the neutral ground?
"Your leader is providing you with a human partner, eh? That's definitely news to me." She narrowed her eyes at him again, almost amused at his half confused expression. This was certainly not going to work out as she expected. Of all the people here, she expected herself to be the one who was paired with a decent human! Not this...She didn't even have a word for the frustration she felt.
The more she thought about it, the more her body tensed, until she completely stopped moving, due to sheer rigidity of her torso, back and arms.

In a swift movement, she closed the distance between them and snatched his wrists to prevent an immediate attack, but stayed far enough away that their bodies and faces never touched, "Oh how little you know...
partner."

Tipsy Grabber

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

It’s funny how some d i s t a n c e

Makes everything seems small
And the [ fears ] that once controlled me ,

Can't get to me at all

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

User Image

A Z A Z E L ___R O Y ___T A N A K A

User Image

location in the woods feeling serene animal صقر

Azazel stood perched on a branch of a big tree. He was well hidden in the leaves that a person could not just simply spot him down below, even if they climbed up the tree. Azazel was quite talented at camouflaging, which benefited him because he was a guard of the shifters village and he took pride in that.

The hawk cocked his head at different angles as it scanned his surroundings. His golden eyes glowing in the sun along with his coat of feathers. He was very handsome for a hawk and his feathers was somewhat unique compared to others. He loved it but soon began to hate it as he realized this would make him an easy target among a crowd of hawks.

Azazel shifted back into his human form-- he sat on the thick branch high in the trees. It seemed terrifying but Azazel showed no signs of fear. Azazel leaned too far back, his torso hanging off the branch. His legs were curled tightly around the branch so he wouldn't fall. "It seems more quiet than ever in the village today..." Azazel noted. He ran his fingers through his soft blond hair. He was the type to whom secretly made sure his hair was soft and skin was always moisturized. He didn't know why he cared so much about his looks but it sure made him more happy seeing himself looking at his best.

Azazel then saw from afar a wolf running towards his direction and he knew it was his friend so he quickly shifted into a hawk and then dove downwards sharply at fast speeds. Once near the ground, the hawk twisted his body upward, his feet stretching out his body curved. He landed elegantly against the ground and waited for his friend to come see him. The bird sat down and began to stretch his wings out as he bathe in the sun waiting for her arrival. And at that very moment he heard a cry of a wolf, different from the others. It was shrill and heavy.. It sounded like a wolf, but then it didn't..

ooc;
I don't know if I'm supposed to be present at an arranged marriage or not emotion_sweatdrop
sorry for the uber long post lmao

Floppy Dog

User Image

Forget about winning and losing, forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin as you smash into their flesh,
let them smash into your flesh as you fracture their bones, let them fracture your bones as you take their life.
So do not be concerned with escaping safely,lay your life before them. Because the vision of a champion is standing tall,
drenched in sweat, coated with blood and at the point of exhaustion, while their enemies bow before them.

User Image

"Well how was i suppose to know what you are? I just know you're all savages. Also, I do know what a shire is, I'm not stupid" he growled back at the woman. "Besides, just because your a horse doesn't mean your other friends aren't carnivores or that you wouldn't kill an innocent human" lifting his arm, pointing directly at her as if she was a beast. "My brain isn't small either!" frustrated with the insults that kept coming. "You better watch your tongue before i rip it out of mouth!" he threatened, cracking his knuckles by pressing his fist together..

He looked behind his shoulder briefly to make sure Beorn was still there, just in case another shifter approached him. But to his surprise he saw Markus arrive, meaning the odds where in his favor, even if Markus wasn't that mobile. "You should really chose your words more carefully from now on. From the looks of it you're out numbered. So show me some respect" grinning confidently at the woman. He knew that if they fought against each other one on one she would either keep getting lucky and find a way to survive or fight unfair and from a distance like she usually did, but with Beorn and Markus there that wouldn't the case. Although it was just a bluff, if he was to fight her he wouldn't accept any help. He just wanted her to stop with the annoying insults.

"That's what I'm assuming. Why would i have a partner who wasn't a human?" He questioned, ready to listen to whatever reasoning she could possibly provide him to change his opinion. Crossing his arms across his chest as he waited for her to speak.

When she grabbed for his wrist it took him a little by surprised. But he countered it by rolling his wrist to twist her arms, then thrusted his hands towards her, driving his fingers into the pressure points located under her collar bone towards the center of her chest. Knowing the pain would make her release her grip, then also that the impact would force her to take a few steps back. He then proceeded to continue, now reaching under the girls arm pits, physically over powering her and lifting her against the wall. Pressing his muscular body firmly against the womans to pin her down so that she wouldn't be able to kick or punch him that hard. Her actions had ticked him off so bad that he hadn't noticed how tightly pressed against the shifter he actually was. "What did you say to me?" He questioned, his hazel eyes piercing hers. 'Wow, she has really beautiful eyes. Are they green, blue or hazel? They seem to be all three...', then quickly shook his head to get the thought out.

Harley Raygun
Let the fun officially begin :3. Also sorry if i seem over powered, I just thought that my character would have the upper hand in close combat, while she would be better at distance fighting/weapons.

Friendly Vampire

User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxJenxxxLocation: Forest ---& Camp ground xxxLadyxxxxMood: Sinful/AnnoyedxxxVampxxxSong: WolvesxxxWolvesxxxTranslate:

Lying in bed under the navy blue satin sheets is a gorgeous young woman with alluring blue eyes. Gorgeous plump rosy colored lips and smooth flawless complexion. Long wavy soft black hair, she has a voluptuous figure, and sun kissed skinned body. This young woman is Isabella Silver-Tail or better known as fox and she was happily snuggled closely to another bare skinned young woman. The both of them slept ever so peacefully until Fox slowly began to hear heavy footsteps passing her bedroom door. At first Fox just ignored all the sounds and snuggled closer to her new play love toy. Of course nothing last and soon a thin sun’s ray was hitting her on the face. Fox just yaws and rubs her eyes and turned to look at the peaceful face that shared her bed this early morning. Her smiled turn to a thin smirk as she pushed the young woman off her bed with a loud thud. “Hey!...Why did you do that?” demand the naked girl on the floor. Fox slightly leaned toward; growling as she showed off her sharp pearly white fangs at the girl.

In smooth velvet voice yet laced with venom replied, “It would be wise if you shut up and go back to that pathetic excuse of a mate; before I take another bite of you!” Fox lunged at the naked girl; the shadow quickly wrapped the naked girl, and she transformed into rabbit form as she ran out Fox’s room with her tail between her legs. Fox just let out a bell like giggled as she ran a hand though her long black hair as she slowly rises from her bed. After a quick shower, dressed in one of her favorite outfit and swung a backpack over her shoulder. Fox swayed her hips all the way down spiraling bridge down to the base of her tree. She the let the shadow spiral and wrap her body and Isa had transformed into her starless night black wolf form that carried a backpack on her back.

She tossed her head back and let out three long sky-piecing howls in the clear blue sky. Then Fox ran top speed toward the woods to meet up with her feathery friend ‘Trouble.’ As Isa came nearer to the meeting spot her sharp hears picked up the sound of another wolf’s howl in the far distant. Isa slowed her pace and her shadow once again spiral around her. She held a charming smile on her face as she ran a hand though her long hair. “How are you, my darling Trouble today?…I see you look more handsome today but don’t you think I’ll go easy on you today okay” said Isa sweetly with a wink as she reached out to pat her little feathery friend never knowing who he truly was. She just thought the scent that surrounded him belonged to his annoying, stupid, playboy of an owner, Azazel. “Up for one final run before I have too go meet those stupid humans.” She paused to sighed deeply pulled her hand away from her little friend. The shadows once more in braced her and she was a wolf once more. “Race to the edge of the village” spoke Isa once more before running in top speeds.

❣ ❣Time Skip❣ ❣

Once awhile Fox barked playfully at the hawk and shouted out cheater but no matter how fast she was the hawk always seemed to beat by a wing. As they both soon found themselves on the edge of their beloved village. “You win this time Trouble. Be safe my darling and perk that flamboyant owner of yours real good hard for me. I’ll see you soon…” shouted Isa to the hawk before she continued to ran with all her might to the meeting spot. Yet as she ran Fox just couldn’t help but think how on earth did she get herself into this mess? Okay so she had a couple love toys always keeping her company in her bed but that was no excuses to marry her off. Those damn humans where her reason why she no longer has a family of her own or a pack. Now her new Alpha or Chief wished to marry her off to some beast of human. Soon her alluring blue eyes caught glimpses of the other shifters and a couple of humans that had already arrived. Her slowed her pace and stopped in her track on top of a hilltop. Fox was half tempted just keep on running find herself a new pack to join yet for the pass six years she served faithfully her new beloved pack. ‘I guess I have no choice but to say hello?’ thought Isabella to herself and tosses her head back and lets out long piecing howl into the sky. Fox soon trotted herself into the campground and in mid walk the shadows creped up. She sighed deeply with a free hand runs it though her long hair and says, “Does anyone know where the kitchen is I’m starving.” She lick her lips at the thought of some rare meat to nibble on and waited for a reply from anyone who is willing to be helpful.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Saranghae Bunny

Interstellar Convert

13,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Kouchun

User Image

Ruadhan barely had time to smirk before she was twisted and lifted off of her feet, and pinned against the wall, one muscular body against another. She thudded against the stone with a thud, and a gasp escaped her lips. It only took her a second to realize the situation she was in, remembering that in their last few battles against eachother, he was always remarkably talented in close combat. Being swift enough, and strong enough, to knock her guard off and grab her to pin her against the wall was...applaudable. She certainly wasn't as light as a gazelle, her body being dense for it's size thanks to her equestrian genes.

Without realizing it, another, more silent
*gasp* escaped her lips, her eyes wide with awe shock at what had just happened. From the looks of it, his face softened; but only for a split second and no more.
Roo honestly couldn't help the warmth in the pit of her stomach, or the flush of her cheeks, as she pushed her hips outward, just a little, to test her freedom. The use of her arms was out of the question, as they were firmly pinned and out of the way. If she were a generous woman towards the humans, she would certainly be impressed by this display, and would have praised the Shifter who could pin her with such ease.

What the hell was she talking about?
Ease?! She definitely wasn't about to let this be their introduction, and if she had her daggers, he would be in for a world of hurt right about now! Admittedly, she was good, but not brilliant, at hand to hand combat, and while she was a widely accomplished warrior, she wouldn't take all of the credit to be well trained in every aspect.
It seemed, frustratingly, that she was pinned and unable to move, unless she bloodied his nose, and she really didn't feel like getting blood on her pretty outfit.
Thinking about her situation again, Roo let out a breathless chuckle and made more direct, piercing eye contact, pursing her lips playfully, "I think you heard me just fine, Mister Human, sir." She smirked, her gleaming white, perfectly spaced teeth flashing from under her naturally smooth lips, "And, if I do say so myself, you're a little over prepared to pin a helpless damsel like me so quickly. I'm not even armed." She teased him, the smirk staying playful, but her eyes were mischievous and said enough about how he'd be on the losing side if she had her daggers on her right now.

(You don't seem too overpowered. She needs someone who will be her opposite, and have the upperhand in her weak spot. Which is close combat. razz )
User ImageClawed hands laced together around the long handle of his wooden staff and his glowing eyes settled on the largest of his scrying pools. His rumbled growl continued at a constant and his blood began to boil as he watched, the images in the pool coming to him much clearer now, through the eyes of the Raven.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Raven squaked as it flew, darting in and around trees, whipping about expertly through the branches as if it had done this so many times the way was burned into it’s instincts. Wings flapped and fluttered as it whipped around a tree. The form of a large hawk sat on a branch as the Raven landed, it’s head darting back and forth, the eyes turning to see as the Hawk took a human form and then dropped to the forest.

Another wolf came up to them and the Raven squaked again, rather loudly.

The bird was a big one, much bigger than the usual Raven, maybe twice as big. Familiars often were in the old days. Stories were still told about them, but most of the memories had been lost by now except in tales told to children. Or superstitious rumors.

It spread it’s wings wide slowly flapping them as it looked down on the Wolf and Hawk shifters in an eerie foreboding image of the spreading raven, a symbol often taken as a very bad omen. Ravens were always bad omens.

The big bird took off again in a flutter, a single black feather falling down to the forest floor between the two shifters and turned darting off expertly through the woods toward the commons. It flung itself through the air with a flourish, twisting around and arching over the clearing in a big circle to let it’s master see through it’s eyes…...and there it was. Two of them, a Shifter and Human together….and they weren’t killing each other.

The Raven’s red eyes blazed and it flung itself down toward the back of the human warrior’s head, claws extended as it cawed and pulled itself up just before it clobbered him in the back of the head and it’s claws extended, talons reaching out as it turned and raked along the back of Theo’s neck. Nothing more than some pain and a bit of blood, but the big bird flew up and perched on the broken down roof of the building, wings spread wide, red fiery eyes blazing and it’s beak opened in a deep hiss as it stood there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shank’s growl grew to full force, eyes blazing as he overheard conversations and saw the abomination before him. His head reared back and he roared, the monsterous belly roar ended in a great howl that shook the forest around him resonating and echoing in every direction. The howl lasted for many moments, ear piercing, but clearly a wolf…..or at least partly wolf. After many moments the howl died away bouncing in every direction from the echo, and whispers followed it, the anchient whispers of long dead foes, ghostly sounds that were just at the edge of hearing. The kind that drove men to madness.

Shank whirled around in anger, arms spreading wide, glowing eyes blazing as he raized his claws skyward and began to chant again. The song he sang was an old one, and his body girated and jerked as he chanted, power crackling through his staff while four very distinct scars began to glow a bright blue on his arm.

Outside, the sky began to look ominous. The blue of it was still there, but grey clouds began to close in around the Commons in circle as if being called from every direction…...and the soft sound of thunder rumbled in steadily getting closer……..

Harley Raygun
Jen Lady Vamp
Kouchun
Saranghae Bunny
kreeperkitten
SparksWinterWonderland

Floppy Dog

User Image

User Image

While staring into her eyes the expression she was expressing at first seemed...strange. Almost as if she was impressed with what he had done. But what did she expect? He was a great warrior, the best when it came to the humans and close combat was his specialty. Which he was sure she had witnessed. Especially since he had always enjoyed disarming his enemies and challenging them to a fist fight, so that he could show his true strength. Though he had to admit, that her body was as well built strong like a warrior.

'Was that another gasp?' looking into her eyes, watching them widen after he finished shaking his head. 'Wait, what's going on with her face?' noticing that her cheeks flush a bright red, was she sick? Or was the heat getting to her? "Um, are you ok?" He asked, rather softly, practically a whisper. "I mean, whats wrong with you savage. You better not try and get me sick you beast" noticing how weak he sounded before. He then felt her hips widen, trying to wiggle out of his grip. So he nudged his pelvis tighter against her, taking any space he have given her before. That way she was practically straddling him.

"Not so easy to get out, is it?" he questioned with a cocky smile, knowing that if she had never closed her distance between them earlier that she would of had the upper hand with her bow. A careless mistake on her part, which he wouldn't let slid. He then noticed how careless he had been, he forgot that she could easily headbutt him. So gently he placed his forehead against hers, causing the back of her head to rest on the wall. Not noticing how close their lips were to touching.

"The names Theo, so remember it. But i'll except Mister or Sir" as a smirk grew. "Also, i'd rather die before making you my partner!" he remarked as his teeth clenched, tightening his grip to show how serious he was. "Your not helpless, you have a weapon on you. It's not my fault you didn't use it!" he continued. "Besides, if i let you go and we fought, I'd beat you with ease. Unless you ran away like a coward and fought from afar like always" he asserted in hopes of agitating her.

But his grip loosened up when he felt something sharp claw at the back of his neck. "Ahh" he shouted in pain, pushing himself off the girl and stood his ground. As he began to look around he saw a rather large raven fly up and perch itself atop of the roof. "Stupid bird! Is that one of your shifter friends?" He questioned as he looked back at the girl "If so, they are in for it!" as his face scrunched in anger. Then he heard it again, another ominous howl, sending him to look left and right, trying to pick up the direction the howl was coming from. Once it ended strange sounds, almost like whispers filled his ears, as if spirits were talking to him. Another noise was now being made, but it sounded as if it was a steady chant or song in some sort of ancient language. Then the weather began to change, as the sun was overwhelmed with clouds. "What's going on. Are you doing this?" he questioned, since he had never heard of shifters being able to use magic.

[[ehh, rather weak post.

kaila Cat

Harley Raygun

Interstellar Convert

13,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
kaila Cat

Kouchun

User Image

Roo's heart thumped involuntarily in her chest as Theo pressed his forehead against hers, pushing her head back against the stone wall, after pushing his hips into hers harder, giving her even less room to work with than before.
She smirked at his statement about her lack of actual helplessness, and tilted her head, their lips barely brushing each others, "Now then, by your own explanation... I'm still helpless." She batted her eyelashes at him playfully, but sarcastically.

She noticed the Raven out of the corner of her eye, and in a split second there was a flurry of feathers and ancient squawking around her and Theo. Enough to make him release her, and she plopped to her feet nimbly. Her eyes locked on the giant bird as it swiftly perched on the peak of the house, wide in realization.
Theo demanded an answer from her, about knowing the Raven, and she furiously shook her head, never moving her eyes from the bird. He began to say something else as a thundering echo boomed through the forest. Roo perked, suddenly extremely timid, and her eyes drifted to the sky, where the clouds had started to churn together like a Witch Doctor's cauldron and turn unnatural colors. "What's going on? Are you doing this?" Theo asked, less demanding, and the Shifter's eyes darted to him.

"Do I look like I'm doing this?" She retorted, raising her voice over a gust of wind. Her eyes were still wide as she decided against her gut instinct;
for now, and closed the distance between herself and Theo once more, grabbing his hand and heading around the back of the House and under a deep awning where they would stay dry if it began to storm. Releasing his hand, she turned to face him, her tranquil teal eyes a wild green, "My name is Ruadhan. And that sound you just heard, is supposed to be a legend."
User Image

While Shank continued his chant, concentrating intently on his task, the ominous gray clouds getting darker and moving closer, the circle shrinking on the Commons, animals skittered from the woods darting across the clearing, deer bounded through obviously afraid, a skunk skittered across, and squirrels jumped from tree to tree.

The Raven’s hiss got louder as the human male and the shifter took each other’s hand. As soon as they touched in beat its wings hard. Lifting off the peak of the roof the big bird (about 4 feet tall standing with a wingspan of about 6 feet). The bird’s caw rang out and it circled a long lazy circle around the back of the building a whooshing sound came as its wings beat down and it hovered over the ground, fiery eyes blazing and focused on the two of them.

It flew in beating its wings just a moment after Roo finished saying “is supposed to be a legend!”. Its talons raised as it beat it’s wings and spit a gust of wind down and outward. The force would be surprisingly intense, sent at a slight angle that was aimed more at the male than the shifter. Just feet away from the man, its wings beat again sending grass and dirt flying before it landed, wings spread and lifted forming slight peaks so that they were ready to take off, but also provided a very ominous image.

Its burning red eyes focused on the human, and it cawed fiercely, beak open and pointy tongue sticking out. A violent hiss of warning came from its throat. Its head snapped forward threateningly and it bounced on it’s four inch talons, a foot closet wings flicking and then it stopped and repeated the hiss again.

The thunder rumbled louder as the clouds closed in.

Harley Raygun
Kouchun

Floppy Dog

User Image

User Image

Theo quickly moved his head away from hers after their lips grazed against each other, meaning that they had practically kissed. "Whats your deal!" wiping his lips against his sleeve. How could someone who was his rival kiss him? It made no sense to him. After so many battles you would think that she would hate him down to her core, like he hated her. But her actions showed otherwise as she batted her eyelashes flirtatiously. Then at that moment he realized his actions towards her while he had her pinned against the wall.

"So what the ******** is that then?" since she would more then likely know the answer to what the creature was. Because he clearly had no idea where it could come from since it was way larger then any normal raven. He then listened as she responded rather sarcastically. "Well that's why i asked! But now i know you have nothing to do with it, so I can assume it has something to do with that Raven" he shouted over the roaring thunder and heavy gust of wind.

Then before he knew it the woman reached for his arm and was dragging him towards the back of the building. "Is there a way to get inside?" he asked, not trusting the flimsy looking awning that they were underneath, especially since the Raven could still come after them as well. "Ruadhan? Is there any other name you go by that's shorter? I'm not that great with names to be honest" then stopped himself from talking at her next sentence. "What do you mean by legend? Is there something out there that we humans don't know? If so, why hasn't it been brought to our attention!" trying his best to be heard over the storm that was coming closer in their direction.

But they were interrupted again by the Raven. It wasn't attacking them, but the sounds it was making didn't sound friendly one bit. Then it began to beat its wings together sending a powerful gust in his direction. It seemed intimidated to attack them close up since they knew it was present, knowing that he would need Ruadhans help since she had a bow.

"Ruadhan! Get behind me!" placing a hand in front of his face to block the dust and dirt from getting into his eyes as the creature landed in front of the two. "I'll more then likely never say this in my life again, but man i wish you had your bow... If it tries to come near us i'll defend you. So don't be scared. We need to fight this thing off by ourselves if we can, or hope that the others come soon to help" trying his best to not compliment her or sound desperate for her help. "But whatever we chose, we need to work together, ok?" almost regretting what he said the second they came out, but his pride would have to pushed to the side. He still wanted to add a lot to his legacy, so he would need to survive this altercation, even if it meant getting help from a shifter, and bitter rival
[[Edit]]

kaila Cat

Harley Raygun

Tipsy Grabber

Rei Makino

User Image
User Image
User Image

チェックメイト

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Rei busied herself in the flower arrangements for the upcoming weddings. It was so overwhelming for her because there was so much to do and it just was so hard retrieving things from her gigantic garden the village leader had gifted her for being a fallen warrior. It was beautiful, she had her flowers, herbs, vegetables and fruits growing here. With the help of her family, Rei's garden was in business and it was quite successful. She would've taken the job upon herself if it wasn't for her injuries. Rei was currently in 'rehab' to recover. As of now, Rei heavily relied on her crutches to take her where she needed to be. She was slow and in tons of pain, she could barely walk but she wasn't entirely crippled.

"That'll be all, for now." Rei sighed tiredly. She had finished all the flower arrangements and had her cousin deliver them. This guy was swift and moved like a ninja!

When the flowers were delivered and her cousin came back safe and sound, Rei sighed in relief. "So glad you're okay.." Rei smiled and struggled to stand up. She had to go to rehab now. Rei sat in her wheelchair and had her beneficial cousin wheel her to the clinic where they would have her do plenty of things. One of them was walking. And she hated walking.

"Go, go, go!!!!! Twenty more steps!! Twenty, nineteen.." The physician chanted. Hoping it would get her motivated to keep walking.

Rei groaned, every step was a struggle. She felt like she was dragging a heavy piece of dead meat and she was just too weak to do so. "Ehhhh!!!!!" Rei groaned loudly through her gritted teeth. She couldn't wait for all of this to be over, she couldn't wait to start walking again..

OOC; Just disregard the kitty picture. It's just random. And~ this post is just to get her going in the story. Sorry if it sucks. ><;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff