Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shiner opened the can and took a gulp. He shook his head. "Not at all." He tilted his head back and drunk a bit more.
((that means yes by the way...))
Shiner
Shiner opened the can and took a gulp. He shook his head. "Not at all." He tilted his head back and drunk a bit more.
:: smiles:: good ^^
Shiner finished his beer and wiped his mouth. "So....what's..you name?" Shiner asked.He didn't want to get attached but the girl was taking time out of her schedual to be there so might as well be conversational.
Shiner
Shiner finished his beer and wiped his mouth. "So....what's..you name?" Shiner asked.He didn't want to get attached but the girl was taking time out of her schedual to be there so might as well be conversational.
:: smiles:: im motoko^^. and you?
"Shiner." Shiner leaned back in his chair. He thought about to poor guys in beta wing. They were all shot up by the time Shiner had returned with reinforcments. He had come in to try and get away from that. He thought, instead, about the pretty girl infront of him.
Shiner
"Shiner." Shiner leaned back in his chair. He thought about to poor guys in beta wing. They were all shot up by the time Shiner had returned with reinforcments. He had come in to try and get away from that. He thought, instead, about the pretty girl infront of him.
what brings you here ^^?::sais crossing her legs::
Did she just read my mind? Shiner thought. "Trying to forget something." Shiner said in a gloomy voice. It wasn't her. It was the fact that he didn't get there fast enough.
Shiner
Did she just read my mind? Shiner thought. "Trying to forget something." Shiner said in a gloomy voice. It wasn't her. It was the fact that he didn't get there fast enough.
...i ges were all running away from sumthing in the end ::puts her feet on the table:: well my brakes over thanx for letting me sit with you ^^
"Have you...er...heard anything about a missing pilot?" Shiner asked. It may be him but he was meaning someone else. Shiner was AWOL but he would simply get drunk then stumble back to base.
Shiner
"Have you...er...heard anything about a missing pilot?" Shiner asked. It may be him but he was meaning someone else. Shiner was AWOL but he would simply get drunk then stumble back to base.
uuhhh actually i think my friend was telling me about that why?
"What did you hear?" Shiner needed to know. The pilot was....no is his brother. He needed to know.
((i have to go but i will be back on soon....see you.))
Shiner
"What did you hear?" Shiner needed to know. The pilot was....no is his brother. He needed to know.
some one had told me thay saw him.. but i dont know thay said he was on the plane.
"Ahhh....okay...." Shiner would have to get drunk quickly. "Could I have another beer?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff