Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fallen Demigod

User Image

- You know I'll never fold like you're the authority.
                          - I won't throw my hands Up like you're the authority.
                          - I know who I am, I know where I'll end up: in flames & that's fine.
                          - Cause I'm finally fed up, Stick with what I started, don't care how it hurts.

▒▒▒▒▒▒ ░░░ ▓▓▓▓▓

It was strangely cozy in his pocket at first, but Willow had to admit she would have liked to remain cupped to his chest if she could. The small hug he had offered her had soothed her nerves a bit, and honestly, another wouldn't be refused. But, that wasn't likely to happen so she made herself comfortable in her new hiding spot. Right in the middle of all the action. The only real downside was that she couldn't actually see what was going on. Only hear the venomous words that were being tossed back and forth. Willow might not have any real know-how on the whole subject of love gone wrong but it didn't sound like they had a good relationship anyways. "You're kidding me, right? I wasn't the one who ended it. You did. And you made that really ******** clear while you're legs were wrapped around that bartender." Orion was remarkably calm while stating that little bit, even a little cold. Like he had already come up against the conflict and moved past it. "I made a mistake!" 'It was a moment of weakness!' Willow mocked silently, hunching down even more. This conversation wasn't for her, even if she wanted throw her two cents in. Then they were moving again but in which direction she wasn't sure. And to be truthful, she wasn't liking that very much. The feeling of being brought somewhere without being able to see where you were being led. That was the feeling she was getting, and she could swear she had felt before. However, Willow picked his pocket on her own, and she would just have to live with her life choices. Even if she had made some very poor ones so far. Those poor ones being moving under that sheet of paper, and picking his pocket. Hannah was shouting about love now. Upset over her affections not being returned in full. Orion was quiet, barely saying anything but when he did it was too quiet for Willow to hear. It was however, loud enough for Hannah and the woman started to cry again. This whole affair was sad. It was sad for the both of them, and despite having almost been killed by the rampaging female; Willow felt pity rise up in her again. Cheating was wrong, she should have said no and left it at that. She should have gone to a friends home to wait out the storm but she didn't and she ended the relationship there. But, she had gone looking for love when she couldn't find any with Orion. That was the sad thing.

As for Orion, she felt for him a little more. Not because he was her owner but because he had been the one to suffer the brunt of finding out. It sounded like he had walked in on her, and that meant he had actually gone in search of her. Maybe to end things, or quite possibly to apologize. Willow settled on the second just give him some grace. Who knows what he felt when he saw her with that Calvin dude. To Willow, it sounded like she was making assumptions about his level of caring. That was rude. "I don't love him. I love you!" Hm, she sure sounded loving earlier. "No you don't." "Yes I do!!" "Well I don't love you!" Then, there was stunned silence. Both from Willow and Hannah. While Hannah's eyes were wide, Willow's mouth dropped open. 'Whoa there, take a breath.' His outburst had been so sudden, that was what was so surprising. He may have been wanting to say it for awhile now but now that it was out in the air, it was hardly believed. Willow snapped her mouth shut, and looked up out of the pocket and towards his face. She could see that his expression was set into a firm poker face. A really good poker face. One that you could take to Vegas and win with. Points for him. Orion was telling her to leave now, and Willow hoped that she would and just put an end to this whole thing. It wasn't going anywhere. "You know what. I feel so sorry for you. Because you're never going to find someone to spend the rest of your life with. If you don't learn to open up your heart, you're just going to die alone." 'Hey! That was uncalled for!' Willow thought furiously, getting ready to say so when she heard the door slam shut. Willow thought she heard the windows rattle as well. Orion was silent again but on the move, and she didn't say anything for a moment. Caught off guard by the feeling of falling. It took her climbing out his pocket to see that he had settled down on the bed. Muttering that he did deserve to die alone. Willow was shocked and hurt for him at the same time. Did he really think that?! Willow gained her balance on the bed then started towards him, making a tsking sound before climbing up his shirt and sitting down squarely on his chest. Trying to make it evident that she was about say something that he should try to listen to.

"You know, that's not the best way to think." she said. "No one deserves to die alone. There is not one thing that anyone can do that could ever call that into question." Besides, he hadn't done anything! "So what? You didn't say 'I love you' or you didn't say so plainly. That doesn't justify what she said. She's the one who cheated on you, hurt you and then came over here and attempted to make excuses for her actions! Even tore your apartment apart and you're the one beating yourself up." Willow got to her feet and approached his face. "I don't know, I think it says a lot. She's not the sorry one, you are. It makes you good person, a little tactless with words but good." Willow gave his cheek a pinch, trying to gain a reaction or smile. If she could she would wiggle his face with it, too bad she much to small to do that. So she giggled his cheek instead. "So you aren't Mr. Smooth," She shook her head. "No really, you aren't Mr. Smooth. Don't go on T.V with your women skills, it'll end badly. But, you aren't Mr. a** either." Willow was rambling now, she knew it and huffed. This whole thing was really silly to her. Boy, she was glad she hadn't gone through anything like that. "Just don't listen to her. What she said was wrong, and it'll catch up to her." Willow lifted off his chest and scanned the room, it was just as big as a mess as the living-room. Hannah had done so much Damage in such a short time. Willow landed on the floor and started to pick up what she could, going back and forth between the desk and floor; carrying a pen and pencil and other various items. When his room was cleaned up enough, she would start his playlist so he could rehearse for his...gig? Whatever that was. Willow sighed. "What a mess.." There were things everywhere. Mostly music sheets, some of which had been torn in the hunt for the necklace. A pillow or two lay across the room, and his desk drawers had been opened and gone through. "Does this happen A lot Orion?" she asked. She was asking because he seemed kinda numb to it. He had let her tear the house apart, which hinted to her that it may have not been the first time.
                                            [[ ooc: -- ]]

lala Hazel Hatten
        ⇢ Location: Floor, moving things.
        ⇢ Thoughts: Ugh, If I ever see her again...
        ⇢ Feeling: Sympathetic, annoyed.
        ⇢ Company: Orion.
        ⇢ Charge: 92%

"I'll probably end up in flames before the end of the night.
        Watch me burn In the fire, watch me bid you goodbye."

User Image

User Image

Lychee ● Diamond

Experiment 05; Tea !

▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃

After the shock had happened; and the ipod began to charge; the white screen turned on showing the lovely logo on it. The electric waves were sent to the iGIRL and now she was awake. The white screen with the logo on it vanished; and in replace of the logo was a mini girl with long emerald eyes and lime like hair. Finally on the screem; th beautiful mini girl gave a polite smile and twirl, as programmed to do. Then she began her message. ""Hello! Thank you for purchasing the iGIRL! My name is Tea! Would you like me to..." Um....this was not good. Oh dear, oh dear. Stay calm and breathe. You can do this. "Would you like me to...." Come on ! What was wrong with her ! ******** ! She couldn't remember what she was meant to say ! Remember...think...think ! You must think ! Fighting to remember the stupid message she glanced around. Looking outside the ipod....wait...she could see outside of it!? Making eye contact with the tall male, she realized wasn't the best thing to do. Noticing the male didn't look too happy currently she conitnud to panick inwardly. Is it too late to fix this...? No; it is never too late! She thought to herself. She was panicking on the inside but kept a calm expression. Maybe he'd think she was frozen? Or did that not happen to i-pods? What about other devices; did they? Not worth the risk. Maybe she should just wing it?

Alright; let's do this ! "What would you like to do first...? Um, we can go through the system, o-or set up your playlist, o-or we you can download some music onto me!" No....that wasn't right was it!? It was better than nothing; right? It was something! It sounded....kind of right? No, probably not...at all. Sighing; the mini girl sat down on the screen and leaned forward holding her head with both of her hands. This was going just terrible ! That was until she noticed her head was pointing out of the screen; jumping back she went back into the ipod. Seeing that happen in a panick she looked left and right; still in a panick she began running in circles inside the screen almost like a video game ! Did he see? Did he see? He didn't see did he? No, no, no ! Stay calm ! Stay calm! How can I be calm at a time like this!?!?!?!?!?! She thought to herself; while still running around in circles. That was before she stopped and looked out of the screen...seeing the male again.

Once she was calm she blushed slightly and looked out from the screen; but still inside of the screen. "I-I'm sorry, I do not know what is happening ! I-I kind of fogort my message..." She admitted nervously; before bowing to the male. "B-But I do know how to do everything you need ! I can go through the system check up; I can start your playlist; and I can organize them correctly! Please don't send me back ! I'm not broken....I'm not..." The little screen girl begged. She knew she was fine; she didn't want to find out what they did to broken i-pods ! Oh what to do what to do....sighing she patted her hand against the screen...or so she tried to do. Instead she fell right through the screen; tripping over the bottom of it; letting out a small 'aaaah' before hitting the desk.

Rubbing her head she stood up on the desk; turned around to the i-pod and glared. "What the hell is your-" What the hell!? Looking around and back to the ipod...she was...out!? She was out ! Jumping up and down in joy she continued to twirl and jump. She then ran around the desk, turning the lamp on and off with her tiny hand on the switch; or running over to a book and trying to turn the page, before she stopped in her tracks...and looked up to her own nervously. "Oh sorry....I get a bit excited. My name is Tea; who are you?" She asked politly with a small bow. This wasn't...normal was it? But either way. She then tried to climb down the desk; but didn't get far before gulping and pulling herself back up the tiny distance she had gone.

She then decided to climb the lamp, but that did not go so well either. Sigh. She was not so good at his whole exploring thing. But she wanted to. She felt so excited to be out. She wanted to enjoy it. Then she got an idea; and climbed up the males shoulder; and jumped only from a small height; that was until she started floating ! Swirling around in the air she smiled brightly. "Look mister; I'm floating ! I'm floating ! How cool am I? I am awesome ! So freshing ! We need a breeze in here; it's too hot, don't you think?" She carried on until she landed on his desk again, and wiped her feet. She had to keep tidy ! She didn't know what was going on; but she knew she worked! She worked fine ! Honestly ! She did ! Climbing onto the males hand she curled up into it. "Please don't return me...I-I'm cute, and small...a-and I do work...please....don't let them destroy me...I'll die..." She mumbled sadly curling up to the males thumb. Where was she? It didn't look like a normal bedroom or anything. Was it somewhere secret? Like in the romance novels; oh! It could be a lovers cave ! A run away ! How romantic....no Tea shut up. You were not living in a romance novel.

▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃

M o o d → Happy, curious, scared, nervous and flustered.
                                                    L o c a t i o n → His...desk?
                                                    C o m p a n y → Eli.
                                                    B a t t e r y → 100%

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
      • Supreme Supporter 500
      • Angelic Alliance 100
      • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
      User ImageUser ImageUser Image

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
      ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
      ⊹⊱⋛⋋Kiruki Yuuki Kazama⋌⋚⊰⊹
      xxxiGIRL: Ruruxxx
      ┗━━━━━━━━━┛
      •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
      Anyone can catch your 'Eyes'....But it takes a while for someone special to catch your 'Heart'....
      Age; Eighteen XXX Wearing; What I'm Wearing When Full-Mode XXX Feeling; Nervous and Uneasy XXX Where Am I; Outside of the ipod XXX Mode; Mini-Mode XXX Owner; Cyrian

User ImageXXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
      XXXXXX
      ~Battery Usage~
      ████████████████████████████████ ██

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Ruru, stared from behind the ipod as watches the big person who had looked away from her for a moment and then saw him look back at her. She stares up at him for a moment as she then blushed slightly when she noticed that he had leaned forward to her to get a little closer to look at her. She jumped a little as she ducked her head still behind the ipod. She had shut her eyes tight as a tear drop fell from her face but then she had opened her eyes when she had heard to what the this silver haired male had said. She stared at the ground in silence as she thought to what he had said to her having to hear him apologize to her for having to frighten her the way he had mistreated her having to approached her the way he did.

Ruru then slowly raised her head up, popping her head out again from behind the ipod as she stares up at him staring up at him as he looks down at her. For some reason staring up at him like these, for some reason she could see something in those eyes of his as she looks at them, something as if something is pulling him back to the real person that he is. Ruru some how want to learn something more want to see more or learn more about him. Then she saw the male rest his head at table, she who still behind the ipod. She then watched him looking away as she watched him taking or getting something. She watched him wondering in curiosity to what is it that his getting.

Then that she hears him speak about a Panda. She raised an eyebrow as she watched him take out his keys that has a keychain with the Panda that he speaks of. She watched him placed the Panda in front of him as he spoke about the Panda about if she willing to come out from hiding he will let her have the Panda. Ruru looked at the Panda that is there in the distance. It did look so cute that she just wants to hug it. Ruru slowly stood up placing the ipod down slowly and walked towards the Panda slowly. She got near and near to the Panda and as soon as she was that close she plopped on the ground to her knees as she stares at the Panda and reached to touch the Panda. She had placed her tiny hands onto the toy as it felt so soft and it had brought a big smile on the little iGIRL's face. She placed both of her hand on the panda as she slowly pulls it to hug it.

But before she could ever do that. The tears that had never left her eyes, had finally fall from her eyes as it fell to her knee. Ruru widen her eyes a little from the felt of something wet drop to her knee. She looked down at her knee to spot a wet dot on her lap. She stared down at it with confusion. She then felt another fall from her face. She widen her eyes a little as she raised her one hand as she placed it under her eyes to then realized that it had been coming from her eyes. She stared at the wet feeling on her fingertips.
                                                              "A-Am I leaking...?" she asked.
                                                              She was thinking if her system has maybe gone wrong. But no it hasn't as she does not have knowledge that they are called tears and tears that can show many meaning to it depending on how or when it is used.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

{{ Ⓞut Ⓞf Ⓒookies; }}

██ ████████████████████████████████

┏━M u s i c━━━━━━━━━━━

User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
                                                              You are everything to me...You are my music...
                                                              XXXXXI have woken up by the sound of your voice...That is music to my Ears...
                                                              XXXXXI maybe a technology that need to learn to understand...But your voice is what makes me understand
                                                              XXXXXBut...i dont know if i could ever understand the meaning of love...
                                                              XXXXXIf "LOVE" is like loving music...Then you are part of my 'Heart'

4,850 Points
      • Dressed Up 200
      • Money Never Sleeps 200
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      User Image User Image User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

So that was stated clear, he didn't have to take care of her, well, he did, like from someone stepping on her or she getting lost in the city, but not feeding her or something like that, which was good, since Kyle didn't had that much money to feed an extra mouth, well, not without making some serious changes to his lifestyle, like not reading so much, or not buying all that food he loved, and that wasn't cool. Nevertheless, she did mentioned her battery could run out, and then, she will tell him what to do, but it was kind of obvious he just had to plug her to the charger, right? . After his question, he got blushed, so Vi probably thought it would be fun to make him blush even more by saying "Awww~! You're so cute when you blush!" . Blushing a little more, he turned to the window, and decided to remain silence, nor that there was much time to spend quietly, since they were almost arriving. As the next song started playing, he putted his iPod in his pocket, and got down the bus, walking a little until he reached Yorkshire's Park. It was huge park, people usually went there for reading, in couples or just to take a nap, not far from there, walking for a small path to the right, there was a big soccer field. He walked down the road to the soccer field, finding Leo standing next to a bench, passing the ball to Alexis, who wasn't far from there, they were probably waiting for him. Leo was a tall 19-years-old guy, he had short dark brown hair and was a student of Yorkshire's College too. Alexis was a short 16-years-old girl with blonde hair, she was a great soccer player, and since in local tournaments girls were able to participate too, she usually was in Leo's team, so they trained together; for all Kyle knew, she was a not very good high school student that lived with her sister near Yorkshire's square.

"Hey Kyle, glad you made it." Leo greeted at him.

"Umm hi... yeah..."

"Was about time..." Alexis said, picking up the ball.

"We should wait for the others now." Leo said, glaceing at his watch. "Sure, I'll go change then." Kyle walked to the park's bathroom, whispering to Vi in the way there. "Is it okay with you if you stay in the iPod inside the bag until I finish?" He asked , as he entered in the men's bathroom. Leaving Vi in the backpack, he took off his sweeter and his pants, putting on his green shorts and his soccer shoes, he went out, taking his backpack again, with Vi in it.

Going back to the court, he noticed there was a few more people there now, probably they had enough people to play a practice match now. "So. . . are we ready to start?." Kyle asked as he arrived. "No, we are not." Alexis grumbled. She seemed kind of mad about it. Kyle widened his eyes with a confused look. "Nick just called, he said he couldn't make it. . . ." Leo explained. "We can't play a five against four, we need someone else to play." . He added. Kyle sighed, that practice was important if they wanted to win Sunday's match, his team wasn't doing very good lately, they had lost three of the last four matches, so practicing was important, now more than ever, he could understand Alexis's anger, it was kind of frustrating. All Kyle's so called "friends" were there, so he couldn't invite someone else, the only chance was for one of them to invite another player, it really didn't matter if they weren't used to playing soccer, they just needed someone else to fill a team.

"Well, I'll be taking a soda or something." He said as he left, making his way to the park again. "I can't believe this, did I came here for nothing?" He complained. He took a coin out of his pocket and putted in the cranny, then waited for the old soda machine to drop a drink. Taking his soda with his left hand , and pulling his iPod out of the backpack he looked at Vi, who seemed still a little busy organizing the songs. It was funny, he had a person on his iPod, but couldn't find a player for his practice match. "Ha... if only you were bigger..." He murmured, taking a sip.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

☒ Location: Yorkshire's Park #113.
      ☒ Company:
      Vi.

☒ Thinking:
      "I want to play soccer now!"

☒ Chapter:
      "Chapter 1: "A life about to change!"

☒ Now Playing:
      Electrick Shock - F(x)

☒ OOC:
      So, are you ready to go full size mode? : ) ~

Celebrating Streaker

User Image
      User Image

User Image
      ✖✖ G R I N O R G R I M ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ [ User Image ] ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
      █████████████████████████████████████████████
      There's a big smile on my face, and it never feels out of place!
      xUhoh ! xI can't play anymore...
      ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ ! ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

LET`S GOxxxx"うまくいけば日本語が"

Could it be that she is really that dense? Or is she just trying to act cute for attention. Either way it's not a good thing for her, but it may prove some entertainment for himself. Seriously? There she goes blabbing her mouth off all over again, she hasn't learned a single thing from that lecture! It didn't even seem to phase her joyous perspective, she's quite the optimistic type. Lollie possibly has short-term memory loss. Mental noting that down. I'll let her fantasize for now. Won't she just be so disappointed~? There is something for a happy-go-lucky turning into a mope that refreshes the air around~! Apollo could be quite the sadist at times, the tiny girl is just asking for it, so he'd be more than happy to burst her bubble.

Shifting his stare towards the ceiling, interpreting both of their perspectives as he retrieved the iGIRL in the past. I traveled from distant land, going a long way. Fought a dragon, ran in cowardice, and brought back the Holy Grail while it's back was turned. Hmm...would that make Lollie the princess...? For once, just this once, his princess is not in another castle. He averted his eyes from the ceiling and concentrated onto Lollie, testing her if she could actually fit the princess image. After a few seconds of investigation, he came to a conclusion. Nope. So blunt and straightforward. Thankfully he's not one to voice his thoughts at all.

He caught gaze from her to him, it's only natural to make proper eye contact when he is in a conversation. Being a hypocrite isn't him at all. Too bad, he declared it over in his mind. That makes it valid, his word is his own law in his world. Either obey by it or face his divine punishment with certain specified tool. There is no way around it, so the receiver better get what he means and think what he means carefully. What the hell is she smiling and staring on about? Am I able to shove her back into the iPod if I want to? Perhaps I also duct tape the screen so she isn't able to come out... Yes, quite mean. But he doesn't really mean it, mostly. Apollo switched his concentration to his handy flyswatter that just came into use minutes ago. Not only does she talk when she's not suppose to, but she also says things she's not suppose to. For such optimism, she could really piss me off. Hopefully she is at least counting herself and not me.

Squishing his back into the seat lazily, he just wanted to lean back. Lollie seemed to have wanted to come off from the desk, but due to her extremely tiny self...Apollo just may actually end up seeing the very first tiny human splat. This will be LEGEN- Wait for it... -DARY! Just the thought of that made him sit up straight to get any sort of angle out of it. He has front row seats and he is not going to miss a second of her plummet and impact. There is no time to make popcorn, it's happening right now! Wow! She may actually do it...Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump! Chanting those words in his head, this time he actually wanted to bring those words into reality for her to hear. But that may actually discourage her to jump, coming from him, it'll just hint off that it'll be bad news. Which it is.

A small grin spread across his face, very anxious. She suddenly pivoted on her toes to turn around, probably too chicken to take a chance and roll the dice. And...it's gone. How disappointing...this'll be the first. Through a strange turn of event on the natural turn of event (Pun intended), Lollie quickly slipped off from the edge of desk and began her small plummet to the floor. Everything seemed to be going in slow motion just for this moment, blessing the crimson male to savior his stare on the falling tiny girl. That scream, it's from real terror. Never has he heard such a voice screech so loudly before.

From a natural turn of event to a stranger turn of event, now a once in a life time event. Without warning, or any realization up until he found himself that way. His body just moved on it's own, call it maternal instinct if that's what it looks like. But all he knows is that he wasn't in control of himself that time. Apollo bent his upper body downward to one of his sides and cupped his hands out for Lollie to land on softly, he was going to save her from bouncing off the floor. He pulled himself up quickly before she could look back at him, he doesn't want any wrong ideas, he was just...picking up a tidbit! Yeah, that's right, that's what he was doing! Every Bit counts into getting out of debt~ A nervous feeling engulfed himself, but he continued his stare at the iGIRL. He only realized now.

Did he miss something in the instructions manual? Is there some kind secret encrypted coding in the back of the paper if you expose it to an ultra violet light or burn resin next to it? Is there like some kind of secret decoder for to solve the secret of the world on this sheet of paper?

Eh? Because never has he guessed in an entire lifetime that he will ever see a pint-sized girl, hovering from his floor at just the right time as she experienced at near death situation. Hell! He never guessed that he'll ever see an actual human being hovering off the ground while meditating in the streets. So why should he believe anything now? Maybe because his iGIRL did in fact phase through her own screen and became a solid reality, so there is actually no telling what she CAN'T do. Lollie could throw fire when she touches a flower or walk through walls, disappear, and fly for all he knows. Maybe he should start thinking about being more nicer to her from now on, since she could actually prove to be more hostile than she looks if he gets her to cry.

It just got worse from there, maybe buying the iGIRL would've been more beneficial towards him, that way he could keep the receipt in case he wanted to return it. She started flying! Flying! It just makes that flyswatter technique all that more relevant and ironic. She clearly has his full attention at the moment, but the way she is going about made him think about this flyswatter theory. Around and around she goes, when she'll stop, no one knows. Hopefully it's soon, because Apollo won't take another minute of this. Lollie flew around him many times, repeating the obvious of what he is seeing and playing hero. It's kind of cute in a way...for a 5 year old! "Yes, and you can shut up. Whenever you'd like." In small inaudible mutter, a less likely chance that she'll hear him. That word, 'superhero.' It caused his face to grimace.

Crossing his arms, his brows began to twitch from an overload of irritation. He is at his limit, if she doesn't shut up soon enough he'll end up yelling at her with cruel words unintentionally. He has done that many times, such as being on the airBUS when a kid won't settle down and keep quiet, he ends up voicing his thoughts without realizing it. His words aren't the kind you'd want to hear on live TV. And he doesn't regret it. As long as he gets some peace and quiet for a change. That's all the matters. And maybe now...he still won't regret it.

Just as fast as she discovered her newly found flying ability, she flew out of his room to go adventure his small messy house. It's that bad out there, she may come back slightly dead inside if she mistakes the rest of his house for the 'outside world.' But Apollo has built up a tolerance to his household surroundings. He has been living in his own natural habitat for many years after all. What else is there to do other than adapt quickly and learn to live with it nonchalantly? "Hey, wait-!" With a late reaction to reach for her, the distance between them was already too great to cease the intrusion. Lollie wasn't even invited into his house and yet she is invading it like a welcome mat by the front door. The crimson male would do the same to her as a harmless prank, but there is no freakin' way he could fit through a small screen without killing himself or destroying the iPod completely. So he'll let this one slide for now. More an more by her speech and actions, he questioned her IQ, it's kind of a shame to call her an AI.

Withing a minute, Lollie returned into his room and stopped right in front of his face, he blinked many times before he recovered from the sudden startle. Maybe I should teach her the simple trick into sitting down... By now he's already adapted to her freaky flying ability. In such short time, life just won't stop for one person, might as well get use to it as soon as possible. Once again, she began to babble on, regarding his house and the outside world. "You're probably talking about the dishes in the kitchen sink, those have not been cleaned since the day I bought them. That's not a man's job anyway." When she mentioned about painting the walls into her favorite color, pink , obviously. Apollo switched his irritated mood into a defensive state.

He stood up on his feet from the chair and made his way in front of his bed made for one, maybe two if it's in a compact style. Still only meant for one Apollo. "Too much work, not enough time in the day. No paint or brushes, already in debt to buy anything other than packaged food from the convenient store. Even if you could, I'd reject your idea, plain white walls is how the cool kids do it. Deal with it or get out." Now she is trying to make his house into her house, so this is what it's like to have a female roommate. The crimson male expected something much more...intimate. But now it's just turning out to be a game of king and queen. Lay down the law or the queen will act like a princess and demote himself into a simple prince from the tyranny. Words by Apollo.

This whole flying ability, she's just abusing for her own fun and amusement. Maybe she is around the ages of a child, her personality and appearance is just giving that sort of wavelength. If there is one thing Apollo doesn't like...it's children. What he hates even more than that...babysitting. And now it feels like he is babysitting a child. The option of discipline appeared more than once in his head. She left into the bathroom and came back with a single sheet of toilet paper. Well, when you gotta go, you gotta go. But please...be potty trained. Instead, she popped off a cap of a pink highlighter marker he used to use when he was is high school during his freshman year. Now it's just collecting dust and drying up. It's quite the surprise that it still works.

After her work on art was finished, she tied it around her neck and began to spin around. To what now seems to be a cape for her. Very resourceful. The crimson male could admire that. Waste not, want not. He squinted towards her and noticed the big pink star centered on the toilet paper, so that's what she drew on the single sheet. Playing hero again, she's stuck in a girl's fantasy. Look for a real hero else where, inside a dream is now the only place where they exist. In the nonexistent. With a bland and dull stare, he brought his open palms up and clapped it together in between Lollie. Engulfing her entire body between his hands. Such a way of execution would easily kill a bothersome fly, but he knew such a technique isn't enough to hurt this iGIRL. Give her a slight daze, most likely. "You're a super-zero from the planet uzelezz." With that said, he released her. If she would fall, the landing would be cushioned by his bed. At least she'll be alive.

Timbering onto his bed, relaxed on his back. Apollo was careful not to squish her, but his sudden fall may have launched her upward, a discovery would be made that the bed is quite bouncy. He rested his head by slipping his palms under his head, one on top of the other, sandwiched between the small bed and his head. He stared up at the plain white ceiling, That pizza slice is still stuck. Contemplating for a moment, he wanted to ask Lollie a serious question. And crushing her between his palms was the best way to get her to settle down and stay down. Fast results, that's what he needed. He didn't say anything for awhile, there has to be a way to say this without jumping to conclusion or making her reluctant. From disgust to meditating. This girl is making him bipolar, and that's not good. With a straight face, brows narrowed, eyes averted from the pizza slice and onto the a blank spot on the ceiling.

"Lollie, just who exactly are you? You and I are now well aware that you aren't suppose to exit out of your iPod since you a programmed iGIRL. And a programming would give you an artificial intelligence, but you are totally ignorant to it. I bet you wouldn't know the time even if I asked, you'd have to look at a clock to know it for sure. That just makes you one thing more of what you aren't, or more thing less of what you are." Apollo closed his eyes for a moment to imagine Lollie in his head, in just a few minutes, the stupid cycle he'd repeat everyday is gone. It's still unknown whether it'll be a benefit or a suffering in his life, but he knows one thing for sure. It's not a mistake. But what he said may have made things awkward and uncomfortable for Lollie, he didn't think how she would react to it. She's just a little girl, that answer may be too much truth for her to bear. Apollo knows that feeling, he could defiantly relate to that.

He raised himself from the bed by pushing off with his hands, lowering his head which made the red hair conceal his soft stare onto the floor. A counterfeit smile made it's place on him. "Never mind, forget I said anything." Standing up from his seat on the bed and slowly paced his feet towards the exit of his room, he pushed the door out of his way as it hit the rubber stopper.
        ""

Accompanied ⇛ Super Lollie?
      Location ⇛ Apollo's Dirty House, living room
      Emotions ⇛ Regret
      Clothing ⇛ Slept in these~
      OOC ⇛ Wow, Lollie will never shut up XD She's gonna make Apollo jump off a cliff

Can't QUIT until you TRY
      Can't LIVE until you DIE
      Can't learn to tell the TRUTH
      Until you learn to LIE
      Can't BREATHE until you CHOKE
      Gotta LAUGH when you're the JOKE
      It took a FUNERAL
      To make me F E E L A L I V E
      Just OPEN your eyes
      PLEASE open your EYES
      And see that L I F E I S B E A U T I F U L
      Do you Swear on your LIFE
      That NO ONE will CRY
      At my FUNERAL

Newbie Noob

O r i o n xG ɑ g e xL u p e i r r exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      ⓜⓤⓢⓘⓒⓘⓢⓐⓛⓘⓥⓔⓜⓤⓢⓘⓒⓘⓢⓐⓛⓘⓥⓔⓜⓤⓢⓘⓒⓘⓢⓐⓛⓘⓥⓔⓜⓤⓢⓘⓒⓘⓢⓐⓛⓘⓥⓔ

Y o u ' r e xg o n e xg o n e xg o n e xa w a y x,

I xw a t c h e d xy o u xd i s a p p e a r

A l l xt h a t ' s xl e f t xi s xa xg h o s t xo f xy o u .

User Image

Vibrant golden orbs peeked through half open lids, as he read the blaring orange numbers on the clock. It was already one in the afternoon, morning had just barely finished. And there he was, laying in bed, already exhausted. He felt bad for her, he couldn't help it. Hannah deserved better, and maybe that's why he did what he did, said what he said. ********, he didn't know anymore. And so, just like all the other times, he was just going to suppress it all in the back of his heart. The male groaned audibly and rubbed his face, he just wanted to sleep the rest of the day away. Orion felt something shifting inside his pocket. He dropped his hands from his face and cocked his head slightly to take a look. Seeing his tiny A.I climb her way out of his pocket. 'I totally forgot she was in there.' He thought, wondering how awkward that must have felt traveling inside his pocket and being thrown around everywhere. She had made her way up to his chest, making a tsking sound and sat herself down. 'Oh god.' He thought sighing lightly. How pathetic he must've seemed right now. The man was usually alone after these situations, so he used that time to beat himself up about it. But this time, it was different. This time, he wasn't alone. Orion prepared himself, expecting to be scolded by the girl. Instead, what she said was very different from what he was expecting. Was she sympathizing with him? She was actually, genuinely trying to make him feel better. Her words surprised him, though in all honesty, they sounded natural coming out of her mouth. She was naive, naive about this place. But even though she didn't know much, she seemed to speak so gracefully about things like this.

He would be the biggest liar in the world if he said her words didn't comfort him. She then approached his face and began to mess with his cheek. "Not Mr. Smooth, huh? He mused as his face cracked into a smile. "Oh baby. You haven't even heard me sing yet. They practically throw themselves at me." He claimed arrogantly. Willow was right though, it was easy for him to bring them in. But after that, it just fell apart. 'She was wrong, huh... Orion smiled warmly towards the red-head. He had an urge to cuddle her gently, but she had leaped off his chest before he could do anything. He watched her attempt to clean up the mess that Hannah had left. It was interesting to watch her pick up pens and small pieces of paper, quite comical actually. Only because the amount of crap that was thrown everywhere was ridiculous, and she was just so tiny. Despite that though, it was also pretty endearing. Orion chuckled to himself, he still couldn't get over how small she was. He still couldn't get over the fact that this was actually happening.

The male sat up and began to pick things up. He glanced at Willow briefly when she asked him if this happened often. "Oh yeah. The girl before Hannah ended up breaking my window." He replied with a grin as he exited the room and went into the kitchen to get a trash bag. He opened the cupboard and tore a bag from the roll. As he was walking back towards the room, he saw something glisten at the corner of his eye. Orion turned his head towards it and walked to the corner of the room. Right between the back of the bookshelf and the wall, a silver heart-shaped locket was wedged between the two. He bent down and plucked the object off the floor. Once he opened the locket, inside was a picture of Hannah and himself. After all the words were tossed back and forth, neither of them even said the most important one. And that was sorry. He never apologized to her for neglecting her; for running away. And she never did either. "This was a train wreck from the start." He murmured, and closed the silver object. Orion tossed the locket into a nearby trashcan and walked back into the room. It was over, time to move on. He didn't like to stay stuck in the past, even if that past was a recent one. He began to toss anything that was broken or ripped into the trash bag. His gaze wondering over towards Willow. "Do you have any memory of anything before I activated you?" He asked as that nagging thought crept back into his mind.

|| OOC: ||

wh a txi'm xthinkin g 。。。
          tab I feel like I've known something about this before...or am I just going insane?

whoxi'm xwith 。。。
          tab Willow

wherexxam 。。。
          tab My apartment; cleaning up the mess.

wh a txi'm xfeelin g 。。。
          tab Calm and curious. Hurting a little.

myxiG IRL 。。。
          tab Willow

User Imagexxxxxxxx User Image xxxxxxxx User Image

Hilarious Seeker

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      Let’s ⓇⓄⒸⓀ!
        Just take it to the txoxp

Ain’t never gonna stop

Now all I wanna do is

Make you ⓇⓄⒸⓀ

Just take it to the txoxp

Ain’t never gonna stop

Now make em say NA-NA-NA-NA

Actions Thoughts Speech

♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪--♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪--

Vi didn't answer him when he asked if she was okay with staying in the bag. She had no real choice at the moment, right? She was stuck in a little compact area. She could push the iPod anywhere, which kind of sucked for her. It was probably a good thing that she wasn't able too. She would push herself everywhere, and probably land up in places she shouldn't be! Like, the sewer! ...Ewwwww. That was not the idea she wanted in mind. Ewwwwwww. That image needs to go away. Far, far, FAR away. No iGirl should think of that ever.

While he was changing, she continued to work away. She was a quarter of the way done with sorting all of his music. Damn, he had a lot of different artists and music genres. Vi liked that. Someone who liked different styles, genres, and speeds of music. He even had some of her favorite music -- Korean! He didn't seem to be the type of person to like that style of music, but you can never judge a book by its cover. You never know what would happen if you just judged it right there and then. Yet, sadly, that's what she did at first when he started to upload all of his music. Don't get the wrong idea! She loved the surprise! Hell, she would probably laugh if something else happened that Vi wouldn't expect from Kyle.

Still working away, she stopped for a minute. There was some talking going on, but she couldn't hear it from where she was. There was a bunch of muffling, but only words like, "five against four" and "I can't believe this" were the only things she heard. Things got clearer as Kyle went to grab something from some machine. Just what was it? And what was the noises the followed? "Ha... if only you were bigger..." Bigger? They were at a soccer court... did he want her to play? Make things even for them to practice? If only..... Hold it! She could! "Kyle!" She turned around and faced the screen, moving her arms rapidly. "Place me down somewhere where I won't be seen! Just do it! Now!" In the small girl's voice, she sounded serious and frantic. Ah, screw it! She wasn't going to wait for him! Suddenly, she popped out of the iPod and quickly looked around, trying to look for somewhere to change into her other mode. The closest place was a walled corner that was around the machines.

As fast as she could, she went and landed on the ground, as close to the corner as possible. Vi closed her eyes and placed her hands together. With in a matter of a few seconds ( which felt longer to her ), the small girl sudden changed into a full-grown adult. Her purple curls became more loose, and her hair grew a little longer. She was dressed ( somehow ) in a dark blue undershirt with a white and black-trimmed shirt, a pair of short-shorts with a belt accompanied by a belt, and a pair of black flats. Her purple eyes became much more light. Her hair was a little bit on the darker side as well, but she still look relatively the same. The now nineteen-looking girl waited a few moments, letting go of her hands and placing them at her side. "Holy.....The world looks so much better. Umm...Okay Vi. Walk. Use those legs." And thus, she did, using the wall as a guide in case she fell or lost her step.

Hopefully no one saw the transformation. If they did, hopefully they saw nothing of it. She was more worried about Kyle seeing it than anyone else. She was more worried about his reaction to the new girl in front of him than the small iPod girl. Just what would he think of her now? Would he be scared of her? Shun her? A frown appeared on her face as she stepped out of the small area, keeping her hand on the wall and looking down. Maybe she shouldn't have done what she did, but she wanted to help him and this team practice for the match. She wasn't good at soccer....? Or was she? She didn't even know her own skill level at this moment. Maybe if she worked with them, she could tell. "This isn't the time to mop. Go over to him and just say something!"

Vi lifted her face up and looked over towards Kyle, who seemed really confused and looking around for her. She shook off the grin and replaced it with a smile, walking over to him with an even bigger smile. "So, I hear you need someone for soccer?" "Oh. Nice one. He'll think you're someone else. Great..." This was going to be interesting from there.

♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪--♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪--
      Where am I? :: Yorkshire's Park #113. || Who am I with? :: Kyle, and whoever is in the park. || Battery? :: 61% || Mode? :: Mini Mode --- > Full Mode || I feel :: Frantic, to worried, to happy, then back to worried. || OOC: HURRAY. A POST THAT'S 800 WORDS. Let's hope it stays like that. xD And I was waiting for a time to go into full mode. xD ||

User Image

Demonic Senshi

11,950 Points
      • Contributor 150
      • Friendly 100
      • Generous 100
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                  ____█ █ █ █ █ x █ █ █ █ █ x █ █ █ █ █ x █ █ █ █ █ x █ █ █ █ █
                  ______LOST IN THE ABYSS ___ DROWNED IN THE DEEP
                  __________________⊰ ■ :✶ ↪♔ ;♕ _⊰ ■ :✶ ↪♔ ;♕ ______NO SET OF RULES COULD SAVAGE ME
                  __________//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
                  x
                                “Sandwich. Got it. ”

' How the hell do you make a sandwich... Throw something into a microwave...? '

Syl observed the kitchen this time, looking for the microwave. When she had, Syl couldn't help but coo at 'such a great piece of technology'. ' It's micro, like Syl ! ' Brushing her head and her cheeks against the microwave, she continued her cooing, all at once becoming flustered, pulling away from the microwave. It was some sort of devil, or something, how could it have caused her to become so fascinated with it?

What an odd...

Shaking her head as if she were 'emptying' her thoughts, Syl had worked her way to the refrigerator, letting out a yelp at the sudden cool air that struck her. ' Was that cool air there before? I don't like the refrigerator. ' Now knowing to take a mental note of the fridge as she eyed it closely, Syl looked to the things that smelled the nicest. In the end, she had grabbed a carrot, a tomato, an egg - though it smelled odd, Syl couldn't help but like its shape, - a few slices of bacon, an apple, and cheese, - which had a malodour odor to it as well, she couldn't help but enjoy the way it flapped around.

As odd as it seemed, Syl knew the bread was required, and pulled out a few pieces, wrapping it up with a ribbon that rested upon her wrist, setting it into a nearby corner. Syl placed the food by it's color, rather, by whatever had a certain smell; the cheese at the bottom, the bacon above it, tomato above the bacon, then the cheese, and decided to keep the egg for herself. Licking her lips, Syl bit into the egg, which caused a complete mess, - not only in her mouth, but on her dress and on the floor as well, - frantically grabbing a handful of paper towels, drenching them in water, squeezing them dry, and cleaning the floor. ' This is not how a proper lady should act, not how a proper lady should act... '

Upon cleaning the floor, something had caught her eye. Something a dull black at the end, much like a handle, and something more shiny and silver on the other side of it. Silver. Syl's favorite color next to blue, so of course it was an odd attraction. Picking up the knife, she eyed it carefully, noticing that the blade was indeed sharp, and being human now, she'd probably feel more pain than she could have ever experienced, so far. Withdrawing the apple, bacon, tomato, and carrot, which all made the sandwich stick out. “Maybe, I could.. ” Her voice drifted off to inaudible mumbles, raising the knife slowly and pushing down into the apple. She could!

Syl frowned and glanced at the sandwich which now laid flat, and had a few pieces of apple, and one slice of a carrot already bitten into it, then at the microwave. “This is either a weird saying, or maybe a custom... ” But, she preferred not to object to her owners' request. Tossing the odd food into the microwave, Syl gave off a small, pitiful grunt, before slamming the microwave shut. This was not the way she wanted to do things around here; to do things so roughly always had sent an odd nerve through her. Expecting for the microwave to go on it's own, Syl awaited for the sandwich and hummed quietly to herself, peering into the microwave. “ What would it take, for things to be quiet~. ” Syl's singing voice had interrupted her humming, and then slowly turned back to humming, and then silence. ' What's taking it so long? It looks done, shouldn't it tell me or give off an alarm, or.. ' Syl panicked, pressing the button on the microwave, the sound of it's inside causing her to yelp. The sandwich now turned, a light clear behind it and it did so. Syl couldn't help but stare in awe, at least, until the bell went off. ' The sandwich looks done! ' Syl continued her humming, blinking multiple times in hopes to drive off the lugubrious expression upon her face. “ Would Master Miene become angry if he saw the apple pieces..? ” She was human now, correct? So she should be able to.. Still, it was no excuse for her greed! Peeking her head out of the doorway, Syl gave off a wide, childish smile, which showed her clear pride for her sandwich. Returning into the kitchen, she rolled off more paper towels and wrapped the sandwich up tightly, nearly hopping in pride of the crafted sandwich. “ Enjoy, Master Meine! ” She held out the covered part of the sandwich, giving off a small chuckle. ' I did something good, I did something good ~ '

____ ( _ __ *: ❖ with Meine _ form full - body mode _ health 88 % _ ooc yaaay, 8OO worded post, too! though you don't have to read it all. )

4,850 Points
      • Dressed Up 200
      • Money Never Sleeps 200
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      User Image User Image User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Just after he finished saying "If only you were bigger" Vi's look changed, like there was something on his mind at the moment. What could she be thinking? just when he thought she was going to say something about it, she just asked him to find a place where no one could see her; why? what was her plan? before he could even think in some place, she just flew out of the iPod to a corner behind some machines. Kyle immediately looked to his sides. wondering if someone just saw the tiny purple-dressed girl fly out of his iPod, but there was no one around, which was great, because someone would probably really freak out by that. So where was she anyways? and why she flew away like that? maybe she had to go to the bathroom? no, she stated clear that she was a machine and didn't have to do those kind of things. Kyle didn't want to go look right away, cause maybe she needed some time to herself, or maybe she was doing something private. He glanced at his iPod, it was empty again, no iGirl in it. He was kind of worried about her, not because someone could see her, but because maybe she was feeling bad or something, so he finally decided to go check.

Just before he could reach the corner where she was hiding behind the machines, he heard a voice coming out from his left. "So, I hear you need someone for soccer?" a sweet, tender voice asked. He turned, to find a purple-haired girl, dressed with black short-shorts and a white and black-trimmed shirt; smiling at him. Who... was that? where did she come from? and why did she want to play soccer with his team? She seemed so happy, so full of energy, she w- VI! His line of thought was interrupted when he looked directly into her eyes, that was Vi! Well... he wasn't sure! But she had to be! Her eyes reflected the same happiness he could feel when he looked at the tiny girl's eyes. But, how did she do that? she grew up like five feet in thirty seconds! Was that even possible? even for an iGirl that could speak like a human and fly! What was that girl? Just when he thought things were weird enough, she goes and do that! . But wait, what if it wasn't her? what if it was another girl? Then he was being stupid just standing there without saying a thing, well, even if it WAS Vi, he was still being stupid. "Come on Kyle! Say something!" he thought, he had to say something to check if this girl was Vi or someone else!

. . .

About twenty seconds and still not a single word, just what was wrong with him? he was just staring at her, trying to figure out what was going on, he had never been so surprised before, he always had everything calculated, even when he got that invitation to Yorkshire, he was expecting something like that, but this, this day was too much! so many different stuff in a single day, so many unexpected moments!. He had to say something! he had to break the silence. "Kyle, it's not so hard, just say something! ask who is she! But what if it's Vi? Nah! How could she grow up like that? It was definitely not her! Though she did came out of an iPod! and could fly! So maybe it WAS her! Or could it be someone else? maybe if I call her Vi she would feel weird then! but why would someone I don't know want to play soccer with my team? Well, if it's Vi, then I do know her but... ENOUGH! This is too much! She's going to get freaked out and you're going to end not finding about anything! So come on! Just speak! Say some words... But... what should I say? AGGGH!! Just say the first thing that's on your mind! Come on! Just say it!"

Finally, the words were about to come out, the first thing that was on his mind, what was that? What was he thinking in the exact moment he saw her? . Kyle opened his lips slowly, and started saying something, forming a sentence:

"V-Vi . . . You look . . . beautiful . . . "

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

☒ Location: Yorkshire's Park.
      ☒ Company:
      Vi.

☒ Thinking:
      ". . . . . . What the hell did I just say!?"

☒ Chapter:
      "Chapter 1: "A life about to change!"

☒ Now Playing:
      It's Over! It's Over! It's Over! - The Answering Machine

☒ OOC:
      lol! Just a sentence in the whole post! I wanted to make that moment count ~

Timid Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-----------------------------------
      -----------------------------------

As Sol pulled his shepherd's pie out of the microwave and began to tuck into it, he listened carefully to what Coco had to say. Unit number 09... Complex A.I. program... As these things began to sink in, he was glad that despite all the humanlike behavior earlier it was easy enough to remind himself that the little thing inside his iPod was an A.I., no more.

Why did he even worry? She was a series of pixels put in chibi formation, after all. Didn't change that he was very impressed with Apple regardless; they knew how to make their A.I. systems convincing.

"I guess it was what I asked for... Sort of. Was expecting a less... Automated answer, for some reason... Uh. Forget I said anything." Sol caught himself, shoveled a bit of the pie down and wondered what he could say next.

"I guess I don't really know what to do with you, I'm just used to wordlessly dragging my audio files onto the iPod and then that's that... Say, are you sensitive to motion?" Sol asked as he gave the device a few gentle shakes back and forth.

-----------------------------------
      ╪ ╪ ╪i've got a heart to cover for.╪ ╪ ╪
      ---------------

where: in the kitchen

with: coco and a half-eaten shepherd's pie

feeling: confused/unsure

ooc: so, this one's rather short but i think it'll do for the time being~

Fallen Demigod

User Image

- You know I'll never fold like you're the authority.
                              - I won't throw my hands Up like you're the authority.
                              - I know who I am, I know where I'll end up: in flames & that's fine.
                              - Cause I'm finally fed up, Stick with what I started, don't care how it hurts.

▒▒▒▒▒▒ ░░░ ▓▓▓▓▓

Despite what he said about the ladies throwing themselves at him, Willow Merely shook her head and continued to clean what she could. She could not believe it. He didn't seem the type to have girls fall at his feet, if he did; it wasn't for his winning personality. No offense meant. However, he had said it was because he had a good singing voice; or at least implied and that may very well be the half of it. After a few back and forth trips she had to take breather. "The girl before Hannah ended up breaking my window." "EH?!" The small sound of shock came out before she could stop it, and she stood there dumbfounded as he strolled out of the room. Had he looked back, he would have found her wearing a look of shock, and horror. "What kind of girls do you find?!" she called after him, the horror leaking into her voice. He had his window broken?! "Wouldn't surprise me if it had a been a rock with a death threat attached it." she muttered, rolling her eyes. Okay. So. Her owner had a bunch of crazy ex-girl friends and they often came over to trash his stuff and make him miserable. Joy. That was going to be fun to put up with. Although, if Orion did happen to bring home a girl that seemed off, Willow thought she might know a way to drive the woman off without getting Orion into too much trouble. She would just have to do it when he wasn't around. Not because he would catch her, because he was bound to; but so they couldn't blame it on him. Ah yes, Willow was plotting right off the bat. When it didn't seem that Orion was going to be coming back any time soon, she headed back to the floor. Pushing piles of papers into a large stack, that towered well over her and leaning dangerously to the left. Willow left it as it was for the moment and focused on the pens and paperclips. Those she could handle without too much of a problem.

Orion eventually wandered back into the room to help her with the mess left behind. It was silent for a bit, as they both worked. Willow deemed it a comfortable silence of sorts. She took it as a chance to see if she could read anything off Orion's expressions, for the most part no but she was surprised to find him staring at her after a moment. This time, he seemed trouble by something and she simply thought it was thoughts about Hannah that was the cause. So she was getting ready to try and cheer him up again. But soon enough the reason came out and Willow stopped mid-flight, caught off guard. At first it looked as if she'd answer him with a simple 'nope and a smile' but then she stopped herself. Thinking hard about the question. This time, it was her who wore the troubled look. "Well, I would like to say no." she said finally and slowly, carefully choosing her words. "But um, earlier..., while I was looking around I was struck with a sense of Familiarity." Oh, this might be hard to explain, or might sound crazy. "I was thinking that your apartment looked a lot like... well, mine. Simple and nice." She almost seemed to cringe when she spit that last bit out, and scratched at her cheek. "I don't know where the thought came from honestly. I'm trying to think that I might be just confusing the ipod with an apartment, but I don't know. I don't think that's it. There's no way I can confuse the ipods systems with a home." The two pens she was holding were growing heaver in her hands and so she lowered herself to the ground for the moment. "Then, while in your pocket; I felt blind. Like being blindfolded. I shouldn't know what being blindfolded feels like, but I do and it scared me." She had no idea if any of this was making any sort of sense to him. As it was becoming harder for her to explain, and Willow was showing slight signs of distress as she racked her mind for anything else that might count as a memory. Ruby colored eyes went up to make contact with bright gold ones, offering a smile to mask her distress that seemed to fail under it's own weight. "It's more feelings than memories. Like I've felt this before, I know what this and that is. And that one odd thought." She couldn't quite put into words, and prayed she wasn't confusing him. "I think something happened, but I can't be sure. I can't really remember. My most recent memories are of you activating me."

And that was the best she could offer him. Had he not brought it up, Willow likely wouldn't have thought too much of it. She would have brushed it aside unless it was too big for her to handle. Only then would she have said something. The AI sighed, leaning up against the papers she had carefully stacked earlier only to have them finally give way. The papers that had been leaning to left came down over the top of her, effectively burying her underneath. There was a moment of silence before muttering could be heard from under the mess. Some papers were moving outwards as Willow fought her way through, creating a trail until she emerged out the other-side. "So yeah, that's all I can offer you Orion. For now anyways." She said. "Why do you ask? Is something bothering you?" It had been an odd question for him to ask. Willow idly wonder what had brought it on. Had he seen something that made him curious? 'He may have seen pause earlier.' she told herself. Yeah, that could be it. Whatever it was, it had to been enough to upset him. "Are you okay?" she asked after a moment. She wasn't sure what spurred her to ask the question, but she felt she should inquire Anyway. He did have his ex just say hurtful things but she wasn't asking about that. Her cleaning had halted for the moment, completely forgotten as she attempted to figure things out. she wasn't the only one it seemed, Orion also had been trying to solve something. Honestly, Willow would have loved to have just assured him that no, she couldn't recall anything and that there was nothing beyond meeting him. However, she wasn't the best lair and would have eventually brought the truth to him. She certainly wouldn't want to see his reaction to that. She doubted it would be Favorable. After a moment she went back to the pile of papers that had attempted to smother her and started pushing them back into a pile.

[[ ooc: Quickly proof-read, I'll fix any lingering mistakes when I get home from work. ]]

lala Hazel Hatten
            ⇢ Location: Floor.
            ⇢ Thoughts: ....I uh..
            ⇢ Feeling: Confused, slightly distressed.
            ⇢ Company: Orion.
            ⇢ Charge: 89%

"I'll probably end up in flames before the end of the night.
            Watch me burn In the fire, watch me bid you goodbye."

User Image

Fatcat

User Image
        l o c ɑ t i o n
        My apartment; underground laboratory
        m o o d
        Fascination. Excitement. Overwhelmed.
        t h o u g h t s
        'Life is so great right now.'
        i G I R L
        The lovely Tea

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

The pain in his eye slowly began to recede. 'What the hell was that? A malfunction?' No. Malfunctions didn't send bolts of electricity up your body, at least not in these devices. The Apple logo appeared on it's screen, and then the screen flashed a bit before an iGIRL in a green frilly dress appeared. It began to recite it's programmed message before it suddenly stopped. Eli's brows raised in curiosity, "Oh my. What's this?" He chimed as he leaned in, watching the program. The girl had a nervous expression plastered on her face. She began to stumble on her words, looking completely flustered. 'She's acting so...human.' He thought with his attention completely enveloped on the girl. Now way this was part of the program, it seemed too perfected. And if it was, holy s**t. He could barely wait to get this to the lab. The tiny female began to fumble around inside the iPod, then just suddenly she jumped out. She just jumped out, like it was the most natural thing in the world. He didn't move, he did talk, he didn't breath, he didn't even blink. He just watched her. The emerald-haired child wondered around, getting familiar with her surroundings. The female suddenly decided to climb up his shoulder and just jump off. Alas! She began to float.

As she settled down and curled up into the palm of his hand, he just stood very still and looked at her. Though it seemed like the male was just frozen on the outside, on the inside he was going insane. His brain was working rabidly, like a machine put into overdrive. Eli pinched the back of her dress and plucked her up from his palm. "You are the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen, my dear." He jumped up from his seat and nearly sprinted towards the elevator with the girl still in his hand. "This is impossible. YOU are impossible! Yet you're existence is here, mocking my intelligence." The elevator opened and Eli stepped in, pressing the last button, which led to the laboratory. He lifted the girl in front of his face, his eyes scanning her entire form. "You said your name was Tea was it? What are you? Where did you come from, because I know for a fact you aren't a product of Apple. No offense, but their tech team aren't exactly the brightest." He stated rather rapidly, then grinned at the girl.

"Christ, you have no idea how much you have just made my day. Oh god, look at me. I'm just rambling now. My apologies." The elevator stopped and the doors slid open, revealing the laboratory. Eli sprinted from the elevator and headed over to a long metallic table."BLAiR wake up! We have company!" The computer began to whirl and large monitor that towered over the entire lab flickered on. "System start-up complete. Welcome back, professor." The computer responded, turning the rest of the monitors on. Eli placed Tea on the stainless steel table, and took a seat in his swivel chair. He reached for his portable scanner. The little invention looked like a long flash drive, and emitted an orange light that scanned objects. Eli turned on the scanner and scanned Tea's small form. He then plugged in the scanner to a nearby outlet. The pink-haired male smiled widely and placed an elbow on the table, resting his chin in the palm of his hand. "So. Tell me about yourself." He said with a grin as the computer downloaded and processed the information from the scanner.

Θbliterating Θminous Catastrophes: Blarg. Sorry for the shortness~ Little brain dead at the moment.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Newbie Noob

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        tab tab tab tab tab tab Cyrian xA。 xS erenad e

» wh a txi'm xthinkin g 。。。
        tab 'She's rather strange.'

» whoxi'm xwith 。。。
        tab An iGirl of sorts.

» wherexxam 。。。
        tab My apartment; in my room.

» wh a txi'm xfeelin g 。。。
        tab Irritated, trying to keep calm.

» myxiG IRL 。。。
        tab Ruru
        User Image
        xxxxxxx xxxxxxx

There was a slight pause in time as he waited, hoping the fluffy toy was enough to draw her out. After a few minutes had ticked away, the small blue-haired female had poked her head out and eyed the toy curiously. Cyrian narrowed his gaze slightly, watching her movements and reactions. 'C'mon c'mon c'mon. You know you want it.' He thought encouragingly. Finally, the girl had decided to move from behind her iPod and approach the toy. The silver-haired male stood rather still, not wanting to startle her with his sudden movements. After timidly touching the object, her face had torn into a big smile. 'Gotcha'.' Though now she didn't look so upset, lingering tears had remained in her eyes. As they ran down her cheeks, she seemed almost startled by it. Her actions and reactions to things only seemed to verify more information for him.

She seemed rather naive and ignorant of simple commonly known things. Then again, she wasn't exactly common herself. Cyr was rather alarmed to see that her tears had a glow to them. It was like she was crying bright neon liquid, the kind you found inside glow sticks. 'Ah, perfect. As if things weren't strange enough.' He thought faintly. Still, though this entire thing freaked him out, the doctor in him couldn't resist. "I guess you could call it leaking. But they're called tears, you were crying earlier because you were frightened. Most people tend to do that when their scared, sad, or extremely happy." He explained, as if he was talking to a patient. The male reached into his bag and pulled out a cotton swab. He dabbed at the fallen tears on the table and placed the swab in a plastic baggy. Though he didn't understand fully what she was, he wasn't going to take any chances. For all he knew, her "tears" could have been toxic. "What are you exactly? And do you have a name?" He asked again, trying to keep his tone gentle. He really hated repeating himself, it irritated the ******** out of him. Not only that, but he also wasn't the gentle type. It wasn't in his nature, and he wasn't planning on trying to make it a part of his nature. But he was going to control himself, mostly because he didn't want to scare her away again until he got some answers.

xxxxxxx xxxxxxx

Generous Bloodsucker

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ░░ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ░░ M E N E ░░ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ░░ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

User ImageWill you still hold me
        When you see what I have done?
        Will you still kiss me the same
        When you taste my victim's blood?

MY
        MY
        M Y
        Body Mouth Mind

So crimson and red
        I feel it flowing from your lips
        When you taste my victim's blood
        My heart is dead and so are you

User ImageMeine turned to his computer ─ after Syl slipped back into the kitchen ─ and idly looked over the weather stats, slipping into his thoughts. He realized, by the way she yanked open his window and shoved half her torso out earlier, that she'd eventually want to get out of the apartment and explore. Which was fine for him. And then he realized she wouldn't be able to without him and for a moment he felt like he was babysitting. Sighing, he shrugged the feeling away and sat back in his chair. That was a bit harsh, even for him. Bringing her out wouldn't be too much of a hassle, would it? He had to admit that she was an entertaining and friendly little thing on legs. Though 'little' and 'thing' were probably not the right words to describe her.

Yanked back into reality via a slam from the kitchen that sounded like his poor microwave, he sighed and mentally noted to remind her that the poor appliances didn't need to be shoved so hard. He would've walked in but wouldn't have known how she'd take him entering; she'd probably think he didn't trust her or something, and arguing wasn't at the top of his list right now. Especially with a female. Things like that usually got messy quick and he never really had a knack for comforting others.

Ein blinked when the silver-associated girl poked her head into the living room with a grin before slipping back out. He raised an eyebrow and sat up, eyeing where she just was. Expressions likeUser Image that usually meant trouble. When she returned with a bundle of paper towels he momentarily considered asking her to hop back into the iPod so he could go out for something quick. That was, until he caught a whiff of bacon. And something else he couldn't put his finger on.

Raising an eyebrow, he took the paper towel bundle from her after she told him to enjoy. Such exclamations were iffy to decipher when they came out of an acquaintance's mouth. He let his fingers brush her hands, since it was inevitable anyway ─ Was she warm? ─ and set the warm bundle onto the desk, revealing that it was.. one hell of an interesting sandwich combination. And that he had no choice but to eat it, or most of it at least, since she was standing right there.

He lifted the top piece of bread off the sandwich and examined what was in store for his taste buds. There was bacon, tomato, apple, and a questionable carrot. What the..? He replaced the bread. He honestly ─ and unfortunately ─ couldn't complain until he tried it, since looks could be deceiving. Syl was a good example.

"You're creative," he complimented, pulling some sandwich off atUser Image a corner and trying it. He mentally sighed in relief when he realized that all he had pulled off in that section was bread and bacon. Pulling off another small piece he decided to just quickly pick at it in small pieces where he could see what he was about to pop in his mouth.

Finally finishing about two-thirds of it ─ having avoided the carrot and most of the apple since he couldn't easily break it apart with his fingers ─ he rolled up the rest of the sandwich into the paper towels. "That was good. Thank you." He headed into the kitchen, tossing the rest away and washing his hands. He glanced around the kitchen as he headed back into the living room.

"Syl, how much battery do you have left?"

Ő.Ő.
                    Oh, wao. This is a lot. o wo;a

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
        • Supreme Supporter 500
        • Angelic Alliance 100
        • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
        User ImageUser ImageUser Image

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
        ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
        ⊹⊱⋛⋋Kiruki Yuuki Kazama⋌⋚⊰⊹
        xxxiGIRL: Ruruxxx
        ┗━━━━━━━━━┛
        •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
        Anyone can catch your 'Eyes'....But it takes a while for someone special to catch your 'Heart'....
        Age; Eighteen XXX Wearing; What I'm Wearing When Full-Mode XXX Feeling; Nervous and Uneasy XXX Where Am I; Outside of the ipod XXX Mode; Mini-Mode XXX Owner; Cyrian

User ImageXXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
        XXXXXX
        ~Battery Usage~
        ████████████████████████████████ ██

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Ruru, looked up at the male as he spoke about the wet feeling that had fallen down from her eyes. She then looked back down at her hand as she sees the glow of her tears. She nodded and whipped the rest of them that had fallen from her cheek until the last is gone. When she had no longer tears in her eyes, she looked at the male when she saw him take out something then watched him having to whip away the tears she had made that had fallen. When he was done he saw him throw it away into a rubbish bag.

Ruru looked away as she stared at the panda bear with a smile on her face. She placed her hand against the head feeling how soft it is. She pulled it and hugged it rubbing her face against it as she blushed a little, looking cute because of the panda she having fund of. Ruru then stopped rubbing her cheek against the bear when she heard the male ask questions. She then remembered about the other questions he had asked her earlier. It was a sudden and a demanding that it caused her having to be nervous earlier. It was just a shock to her.

Ruru slowly stood up as she still holding the panda toy by the head. She stood next to it and looked up at the male knowing that he wants to know some answers from his questions he had asked her.
                                                                " M-My name i-is Ruru. I-I am your iGIRL from y-your ipod, b-but i-i don't know what your t-talking about..." she said to him.
                                                                Ruru is still quite shy but it will get her use to it and be able to act the way she usually is. She had still a hint of blush across her cheek while answering the questions he had asked her. She wasn't sure what he had asked about of the earlier question having no memories or answers for them.

Ruru continued hugging the panda as she stares up at him then she spreads a smile across her face with a gentle giggle. It would seem like she's some what getting use to it but maybe because the toy he had given her was something that is very new to her and made her happy to receive these toy. Then Ruru remembered.
                                                                " Wh-What is your name ?" she asked him.
                                                                She tried carrying the toy as it was a little bigger then her. She woddle a little closer to him when suddenly she tripped over her footing and made a squeak.
                                                                " Eek!" she squeaked

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

{{ Ⓞut Ⓞf Ⓒookies; }}

██ ████████████████████████████████

┏━M u s i c━━━━━━━━━━━

User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
                                                                You are everything to me...You are my music...
                                                                XXXXXI have woken up by the sound of your voice...That is music to my Ears...
                                                                XXXXXI maybe a technology that need to learn to understand...But your voice is what makes me understand
                                                                XXXXXBut...i dont know if i could ever understand the meaning of love...
                                                                XXXXXIf "LOVE" is like loving music...Then you are part of my 'Heart'

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces
        Fun Stuff