Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fatcat

User Image
User Image

c r e ɑ t o r
                                                          tab tab tab Creei

m o d s
                                                          tab tab tab Creei - Creator, in charge of the roleplay.
                                                          tab tab tab Eternal Fire Bloom - In charge of reserves & roleplay questions.
                                                          tab tab tab Cosmikette - In charge of weather & time alerts during the roleplay.
                                                          tab tab tab Xe-mu-na-su - In charge of OOC

i n s p i r ɑ t i o n
                                                          tab tab tab The concept of the iGIRLS originated TeethingFetus; However I'm not calling this a remake, because storyline/plot are my original ideas.

g e n r e
                                                          tab tab tab Sci-Fi, Music, Romance, Futuristic, Experiments

s t ɑ t u s
                                                          tab tab tab Open & Full

t h r e ɑ d s
                                                          tab tab tab OOC
                                                          tab tab tab iGirls Profiles
                                                          tab tab tab Owner Profiles

Fatcat

»O n c e xu p o n xa xt i m e 。。。j u s t xk i d d i n g !«
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image

tab The year is 2085, and humanity has advanced splendidly in the world of technology. Apple Inc. has been leading the world in MP3 technology. The iPod generation has blossomed every year, and now this is the year of the iGIRLS.

tab iGIRLS are are virtual reality music programs in the form of cute miniature girls. The iGIRLS live inside the iPod and manage everything within your iPod. Everything from your music, videos, pictures, and internet browsing. They take care of all the work, so all you have to do is give them a command! The product exploded in sales, and so the company continued to make more and rushed production. But, there was a dark secrete within the industry. A secrete that had been kept so well-hidden for years until now. One of the top developers in the company was a man called Dr. Stein. Stein was an ambitious man and was willing to do anything to be on top. He wanted to take the iGIRLS to the next level, real-life A.I. His mind grew sick with this thought, the thought to being able to create life with science rotted his sanity. He constructed a very small team of trusted professionals who shared the same passion and ideals. Dr. Stein kidnapped eleven girls and used their bodies for experimentation, and he succeeded. Stein was the first person on Earth to create real-life A.I that could be contained within the program.

tab Before he could continue to test, he was caught and arrested for kidnapping and man-slaughter. Minutes before he was arrested, he sent out the programs to the main computers to be processed, because he feared the girls would have been destroyed once discovered. They were processed and placed within eleven iPods and sent out to one little apple store in London, where they were already purchased. Even though these iGIRLS were once human, their minds have been wiped, so they think they are just programs like the rest. However the memories of the experimentation and pain is a vague memory, and so it still lingers within the back of their minds. They have wants and needs, the urge to voice opinion and think for themselves. These girls are able to step out of their iPods and can transform into full-sized human-like girls. The government has launched an secrete investigation to find these iGIRLS and shut them down permanently. However, the information leaked a little into the media despite all of their efforts to keep it under wraps. News spread everywhere about the rumor of the eleven real-life A.I that were placed within eleven random iPods.

tab These eleven random owners are now involved, so what will they do? Will they turn in their iPod and just end it there, literally sending this once human girl to die again? Will they hide them from the law and protect such an unnatural life-form? Or, will they form strong relationships with these girls, and possibly even fall in love.

Fatcat

»T i m e xt o xl a y xd o w n xt h e xr u l e s 。。。«
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

LAST UPDATED: Oct. - 20th - 2012
- The Posts and Images section was modified.

General Shenanigans❢
                  We should all know this by now:
                  Follow Gaia's TOS
                  No god-modding.
                  Don't be a douche-canoe, respect other roleplayers. Your charries can be the biggest assholes on the planet, but YOU can't be.
                  I reserve the right to kick you from this thread if you break any of the rules.
                  I reserve the right to alter/add rules as I please.
                  All problems and questions are to be resolved and answered by muah.
                  I'm a friendly gal, but if you piss me off I will show no mercy.

Ratings & such❢
                  I understand things can get steamy in the romance department, but keep it clean. Once you start heading for second base, TIME SKIP! What you do outside the thread is your business, but none of that in here.

As far as cursing goes, I don't care! Your charrie can be the biggest potty-mouth in the world and it won't bother me. But if you start cursing in every freaking sentence, stop. Also, if others are uncomfortable with it, just tone it down.

Fights and violence are okie-dokie. But don't start thinking you're Loki and all mighty, be fair.

Dedication❢
                  Okay, I know this is the #1 thing that kills roleplays, but I remain optimistic! To make things simple and sweet, don't join, post a little, then just fall off the face of the earth. I know we all have lives and jobs and whatever. Trust me, I understand, my schedule is crazy too but I manage. But when you join a roleplay you're making a pledge to dedicate time to it, so if you're schedule can't handle it then don't join. If you're schedule can handle it, then I want you to post at least every other day. If you miss two days, that's fine. But if you haven't posted in three days and haven't told me anything, then I will send out warnings. If I don't get a reply soon, I will just remove you. ESPECIALLY if another roleplayer is stuck because of you, and if that is the case, I reserve all the rights to puppet your character. And if something does happen, and you can't post for a while, let me know! Also, make sure your character isn't making the other person stuck.

Posting & Images❢
                  This roleplay is semi-lit to lit. I suck a grammar and slip at spelling sometimes too, so I get it. But still, make an effort to write properly. As far as paragraphs goes, anything between 3-6 healthy-sized paragraphs is good. No novels, but absolutely no one-liners. We all get writer's block poisoning once in a while, in that case I will accept 2 paragraphs, maybe even one if I'm feeling it.

Make your posts purdy! It makes my heart sing when I see all the stellar and unique layouts you all come up with. If you don't know what I mean by this, let me know and I'll be happy to give you some examples! Also, please don't use really light or SUPER bright colors or super tiny text in the main body of the post. It hurts the eyes.

As far as pictures goes, they will be anime. But, I am tired of seeing pictures like this, this, or this, and GOD NO NOT THIS. I swear if I see anymore of those redundant photos I will annihilate the universe. If your having trouble looking for pictures, visit Zero-chan or ShuuShuu. Those websites have have a wide variety of anime images.

Also, make you're characters interesting and flesh them out! I don't want any Gary and Mary-sues, everyone has flaws and a dark side.

NOTE:
                  The iGIRLS have two forms the mini-form & the full-body form. I have already picked out the images for their mini-form. For the profiles you will need to search for an image that matches the mini-form as best as possible. They don't have to be an exact match, but as close as you can get with hairstyle & color. Don't worry about matching the clothing, that doesn't really matter because I expect them to wear different outfits then what they have in the mini-form.

Reserves & Profiles❢
                  All reserves are to be sent to Eternal Fire Bloom, along with a link to some posting samples!
                  Title the reserves "Product" for iGIRLS and "Consumer" for the owners.

Once your reserve is accepted, start on the profiles. You have 4 days to complete the profiles, if you need more time, then let me know and I will give you an extension. Once your profile is finished, send it to me (Creei) in a PM.
                  Title it "Reborn" for the iGIRLS, and for the owners title it "Alive"
                  You are allowed to have more than one character.

Moderators❢
                  There are 3 moderators that help me with the progression of the roleplay. Those people are:
                  tab tab Eternal Fire Bloom
                  tab tab Cosmikette
                  tab tab Xe-mu-na-su
                  Each one is in charge of a certain piece within the roleplay. In addition to that, they are here to make sure the roleplay moves along nicely.
                  You must respect them, they are here to make your role-playing experience easier.
                  They are allowed to reprimand you if you break the rules, so listen to them. They are an extension of me; what they say goes.

Fatcat

»S k e l l i e s , xs k e l l i e s , xa n d xm o r e xs k e l l i e s 。。。«

Ohmai! Reserves!

For the iGIRLS:
[size=20][color=c1][b]»[/b][/color][color=c2]Name (iGIRLS don't have last names, their names are like nicknames. have the name match their color and image. ALSO put the color of the iGIRL you want after their name so I know.)[/color][color=c1][b]«[/b][/color][/size]

[size=16][color=c2]❯[/color][/size][size=14] [color=c1]g e n d e r :[/color] Female[/size]

[size=16][color=c2]❯[/size][size=14][color=c1] a g e :[/color] 18-25[/size]

[size=16][color=c2]❯[/size][size=14][color=c1] t r a i t s:[/color] good trait [color=c2]★[/color] good trait [color=c2]★[/color] good trait
:tab::tab::tab::tab: bad trait [color=c1]★[/color] bad trait [color=c1]★[/color] bad trait (make sure these traits match their color & image in some way.)[/size]

[size=16][color=c2]❯[/size][size=14][color=c1] t h e m e [color=white]x[/color]s o n g :[/color] url link to theme song[/size]

[size=16][color=c2]❯[/size][size=14][color=c1] u s e r n a m e :[/color] obvious[/size]

For the Owners:
[imgleft]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n113/Rainbow_Sharpie/iconeditcrop1.png[/imgleft]
[size=20][b][color=c1]»[/color][/b][color=c2]Name[/color][b][color=c1]«[/color][/b][/size]
Owner of iGIRL (color of iGIRL you want)

[size=16][color=c2]❯[/size][size=14] [color=c1]g e n d e r :[/color] Male[/size]

[size=16][color=c2]❯[/size][size=14] [color=c1]a g e :[/color] 18-25[/size]

[size=16][color=c2]❯[/size][size=14] [color=c1]t r a i t s:[/color] good trait [color=c2]★[/color] good trait [color=c2]★[/color] good trait
:tab::tab::tab::tab: bad trait [color=c1]★[/color] bad trait [color=c1]★[/color] bad trait[/size]

[size=16][color=c2]❯[/size][size=14][color=c1] t h e m e [color=white]x[/color]s o n g :[/color] url link to theme song[/size]

[size=16][color=c2]❯[/size][size=14][color=c1] u s e r n a m e :[/color] obvious[/size]

Ohmai! Profiles!

For the iGIRLS:
[align=center][img]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n113/Rainbow_Sharpie/iconprofilecrop1.jpg?t=1347335503[/img]
[size=24][color=grey]❝I use to be human [color=c1]。。。[/color]❞[/color][/size]
[size=18][color=c2](Full Name from when they were human)[/color][/size]
[img]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n113/Rainbow_Sharpie/iconprofilesmallcrop2.jpg?t=1347335676[/img]
[size=24][color=grey]❝ [color=c1]。。。[/color]but not anymore.❞[/color][/size]
[size=18][color=c2](A.I. Name)[/color][/size][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[color=c1][u][color=grey][size=15]T E S T [color=white]x[/color]S U B J E C T ' S [color=white]x[/color]M E D I C A L [color=white]x[/color]F I L E S[/size][/color][/u][/color]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b][color=c1]»❯[/color] [color=c2]n a m e[/b][/color]
:tab:[size=11](human name)[/size]
[b][color=c1]»❯[/color] [color=c2]a g e[/b] [/color]
:tab:[size=11](write the age out)[/size]
[b][color=c1]»❯[/color] [color=c2]g e n d e r[/b] [/color]
:tab:[size=11]Female[/size]
[b][color=c1]»❯[/color] [color=c2]s e x u a l i t y[/b] [/color]
:tab:[size=11](obvious)[/size]
[b][color=c1]»❯[/color] [color=c2]h e i g h t [/b] [/color]
:tab:[size=11](full-body form height)[/size]
[b][color=c1]»❯[/color] [color=c2]w e i g h t [/b] [/color]
:tab:[size=11](full-body form weight)[/size]
[b][color=c1]»❯[/color] [color=c2]b l o o d - t y p e[/b] [/color]
:tab:[size=11](human-blood type)[/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[color=c1][u][color=grey]A . I [color=white]x[/color]D A T A [color=white]x[/color]S H E E T[/color][/u][/color]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b][color=c1]»❯[/color] [color=c2]t e s t [color=white]x[/color]s u b j e c t [color=white]x[/color]n o . [/b][/color]
:tab:[size=11](ex. 01,02,03. the numbers are based on the order they are in the thread ex. red is 01, pink is 02, and so on.)[/size]
[b][color=c1]»❯[/color] [color=c2]a . i [color=white]x[/color]n a m e [/b][/color]
[b][color=c1]»❯[/color] [color=c2]h a i r [color=white]x[/color]c o l o r[/b][/color]
[b][color=c1]»❯[/color] [color=c2]e y e [color=white]x[/color]c o l o r[/b][/color]
[b][color=c1]»❯[/color] [color=c2]h e i g h t [/b][/color]
:tab:[size=11](mini-form height, they can not be taller than 6 in.)[/size]
[b][color=c1]»❯ [/color][color=c2]w e i g h t [/b][/color]
:tab:[size=11](mini-form weight; As far as the unit of measurement, they could be weighed in grams or ounces, since they are so small.
I've attempted to make a height/weight chart you can use, with weights that are relatively slim.
5 in. - 6 in. = 30g - 50g
4 in. - 5 in. = 10g - 30g
I don't the iGIRLS should be shorter than 4 inches.)[/size]

[color=c1][u][color=grey]B A C K G R O U N D [color=white]x[/color]I N F O R M A T I O N[/color][/u][/color]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b][color=c1]»❯[/color] [color=c2]p e r s o n a l i t y[/b][/color]
[list][size=11]( their personalities are the same they were when they were human; write in paragraph form)[/size][/list]
[b][color=c1]»❯[/color] [color=c2]b i o g r a p h y [/b][/color]
[list][size=11](their bio from when they were human till they were kidnapped to become experiments.)[/size][/list]
[b][color=c1]»❯[/color] [color=c2]l i k e s[/b][/color]
:tab:[b]★[/b][size=11]like[/size]
[b][color=c1]»❯[/color] [color=c2]d i s l i k e s[/b][/color]
:tab:[b]✖[/b][size=11]dislike[/size]
[b][color=c1]»❯[/color] [color=c2]f e a r s[/b][/color]
:tab:[b]✖[/b][size=11]fear[/size]

[color=c1][u][color=grey]S C I E N T I S T [color=white]x[/color]N O T E S [/color][/u][/color]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b][color=c1]»❯[/color] [color=c2]m u s i c a l [color=white]x[/color]i n d i c a t o r [/b][/color]
[list][size=11](theme song url. The iGIRLS grew very close to one another when they were being help captive as experiments. The theme song is the song they hear when they are very close to one another. For example. Red iGIRL's song is some rock tune, so if Orange iGIRL is near Red iGIRL, then Orange will hear the rock tune and vise versa. )[/size][/list]
[b][color=c1]»❯[/color] [color=c2]p o s t i n g [color=white]x[/color]c o l o r s[/b][/color]
:tab:[size=11]the two colors you used here[/size]
[b][color=c1]»❯[/color] [color=c2]s c i e n t i s t [color=white]x[/color]a s s i g n e d [/b][/color]
:tab:[size=11]Dr. (username)[/size]

For the Owners:
[align=center][img]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n113/Rainbow_Sharpie/iconprofilecrop.png[/img]
[size=24][color=grey]❝I always took life for granted [color=c1]。。。[/color]❞[/color][/size]
[size=18][color=c2](Full Name)[/color][/size]
[img]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n113/Rainbow_Sharpie/iconprofilesownercrop1.jpg?t=1347441407[/img]
[size=24][color=grey]❝ [color=c1]。。。[/color]until I met her.❞[/color][/size]
[size=18][color=c2](Nickname)[/color][/size][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[color=c1][u][color=grey][size=15]C O N S U M E R ' S [color=white]x[/color]B A S I C [color=white]x[/color]I N F O R M A T I O N [/size][/color][/u][/color]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b][color=c1]»❯[/color] [color=c2]n a m e[/b][/color]
[b][color=c1]»❯[/color] [color=c2]a g e[/b] [/color]
:tab:[size=11](write the age out)[/size]
[b][color=c1]»❯[/color] [color=c2]g e n d e r[/b] [/color]
:tab:[size=11]Male[/size]
[b][color=c1]»❯[/color] [color=c2]d . o . b[/b] [/color]
:tab:[size=11](birthday, month and date)[/size]
[b][color=c1]»❯[/color] [color=c2]s e x u a l i t y[/b] [/color]
[b][color=c1]»❯[/color] [color=c2]h e i g h t [/b] [/color]
[b][color=c1]»❯[/color] [color=c2]w e i g h t [/b] [/color]
[b][color=c1]»❯[/color] [color=c2]b l o o d - t y p e[/b] [/color]

[color=c1][u][color=grey]H U M A N [color=white]x[/color]C O M P A T I B I L I T Y [color=white]x[/color]R E S U L T S[/color][/u][/color]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b][color=c1]»❯[/color] [color=c2]p e r s o n a l i t y[/b][/color]
[list][size=11](obvious; write in paragraph form)[/size][/list]
[b][color=c1]»❯[/color] [color=c2]b i o g r a p h y [/b][/color]
[list][size=11](obvious)[/size][/list]
[b][color=c1]»❯[/color] [color=c2]l i k e s[/b][/color]
[b][color=c1]»❯[/color] [color=c2]d i s l i k e s[/b][/color]
[b][color=c1]»❯[/color] [color=c2]f e a r s[/b][/color]

[color=c1][u][color=grey]E X T R A [color=white]x[/color]I N F O R M A T I O N[/color][/u][/color]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b][color=c1]»❯[/color] [color=c2]m u s i c a l [color=white]x[/color]i n d i c a t o r [/b][/color]
[list][size=11](theme song url.)[/size][/list]
[b][color=c1]»❯[/color] [color=c2]d e s i g n a t e d [color=white]x[/color]i G I R L[/b][/color]
:tab:[size=11](just write the color of your iGIRL)[/size]
[b][color=c1]»❯[/color] [color=c2]p o s t i n g [color=white]x[/color]c o l o r s[/b][/color]
:tab:[size=11](the two colors you used here; plus any other ones you plan to use in your posts.)[/size]
[b][color=c1]»❯[/color] [color=c2]p u p p e t e e r [color=white]x[/color]a s s i g n e d [/b][/color]
:tab:[size=11](username)[/size]

Fatcat

»i G I R L S xI n s t r u c t i o n xM a n u a l 。。。«

*This manual will update randomly so be sure to check it often!
LAST UPDATED: Nov. - 2nd - 2012
- The Modes section was updated!

I n t r o d u c t i o n x& xS t a r t - U p x
          Congratulations! Apple Inc. is happy to welcome you into the world of the iGIRLS. From now on your musical lifestyle will never be the same. Please follow our simple but crucial step by step instructions on setting up you're iGIRL:

S t e p 1:
          To turn on iPod, connect it to the charger (included in package) and plug it into your computer. DO NOT disconnect your iPod until the entire set-up is complete. Our Terms of Service contract will pop-up on your iPod screen. Please read the entire contract and click "Agree" to continue.

S t e p 2:
          Next, enter you're iGIRL's identification code and then click "Continue". (NOTE: The iGIRLS identification code is located on the back of the iPod. Usually iGIRLS have a 6-digit code, but your iGIRL only has 2-digits. This is basically their test subject number. Go to the iGIRLS profile thread to find your iGIRLS test subject number. It's in the profiles.)

S t e p 3:
          Once you've entered your iGIRLS identification code, you will receive a static shock. The static shock is a current that has taken a sample of your DNA, this creates a link of with your iGIRL and activates her. Your iPod will now begin to start-up and your iGIRL should appear! Once she wakes up she should recite this programmed message to you:
          "Hello! Thank you for purchasing the iGIRL! My name is (the iGIRL will say her A.I. name)! Would you like me to-"

At this point, the iGIRL won't remember the rest of the automated message. This is were their artificial intelligence kicks in. Normal iGIRLS are not given a name, the buyer is suppose to name them. But these iGIRLS already have a name, this is the first red light. Now, they realize they can speak and think outside the barriers of their programs and codes, and even see the real world through their iPod screens.

You take the reins from here!

T h e xM o d e s
          iGIRLS have two modes. Mini-mode and Full-body mode.

Mini-Mode: This mode is pretty much like a sleep mode for the iGIRLS. The girls are able to step out of their iPods and become materialized. When they step out they are in mini-mode, looking the same as they did in the iPod. In this mode they can step in and out of the iPod as they please. Because they are so small, they can float/fly in order to get around. The can only be outside the iPod for 6 hours in this mode, after that they need to return back to the iPod to charge. Also, the iGIRLS can not change clothing in this mode. They are stuck with what they have on.

Full-body Mode: Once outside the iPod the iGIRLS can choose to go into full-body mode. This mode transforms them into life-size human girls. They can stay outside the iPod in full-body form for a total of 3 hours, after that they are on low battery and revert back into the mini form and have 2 hours to return to the iPod to charge. If they aren't returned in time, they disintegrate. In this mode the girls can also float/hover, they can't fly. Also, in this mode, the iGIRLS can change clothing. But once they go into mini-mode, they will have the same clothing on. Only in this mode can they change clothing.
          Once they hit 15%, then they automatically return to mini-mode!

They can switch from mini-mode to full-body mode as they please.

A n a t o m y
          Though on the outside an iGIRL may look and feel human, they are very different on the inside. Their blood is essentially mercury, so it is silver. They have other liquids in their body that are mystery chemicals Stein created in order to materialize them. They do produce saliva, but do not sweat. When they cry, their tears are a bright blue neon liquid and very cold. The organs within the iGIRLS are pretty much a system of tubes that regulate temperature, battery energy, and fluids. They do have an artificial nervous system, so they can feel. iGIRLS have all the five senses, they can taste, touch, see, hear, & smell. They cannot reproduce or have menstrual cycles. They do not grow or age. The girls can feel pain and it is possible for them to get hurt and ill. iGIRLS can only get sick with computer viruses, they are immune to human diseases. However, when they are in mini-mode or full-body mode, they can get physically hurt. For example, if she falls and scrapes her knee she will bleed and it will hurt. The special thing about this is that iGIRLS heal faster than humans. Regular superficial wounds heal completely in a matter of minutes. Heal time varies by the seriousness of the injury.

A lot of you have been wondering what would happen if the iGIRLS consumed human food. Even though they don't need to eat, they can consume human food. But it won't sit well in their systems. They'll probably end up throwing it up or it might not taste appealing to them at all. Either way, their systems would reject the food.

C h a r g i n g x
          The iGIRLS don't need to eat/sleep/use the bathroom or any of that human stuff. Charging is all they need. To charge, the iGIRLS need to be in mini-mode and inside the iPod. Once they are there you simply just plug in the iPod and charge it, and the iGIRL will be charged.
          They do have a form of "sleep", like going into sleep-mode where their systems slowdown and rest.

T h e xB o n d
          When an iGIRL is activated, a link is created between her owner and herself. The iGIRL needs her owner, because now they are basically like a part of them. Not only do they need them for charging and general care, but to actually keep them healthy. Despite them being A.I, they feel more than one might think. This link is not only with their owners, but with their iPods and other iGIRLS as well.

The Owners: The link and bond between an iGIRL and her owner is on a completely different level compared to a regular relationship between humans. To an iGIRL their owners are a part of them. They depend on them ultimately, and need them to remain healthy. No matter how strong-willed or independent an iGIRL might be, if she is away from her owner it hurts. If an iGIRL strays away from her owner for a long period of time, it hurts them physically and emotionally. As far as emotions go, it varies with every iGIRL. They might miss them, get depressed, go frantic, or even throw tantrums. Aside from getting emotionally effected, their bodies take a toll on it too. iGIRLS can get sick, and even though it's viruses that make them sick, so does this. Their battery levels begin to drop quite a bit, mostly because the system is using that energy to try and repair them. Parts of their bodies begin to hurt and they become rather sluggish. Their skin gets very pale, and they become very weak. To treat this, the iGIRL needs to be by her owner's side and placed into the iPod to charge. The iPod will go to work to fix her, heal time varies on the severity of their condition. An iGIRL can also locate her owner on her own. This is where theme songs come into play, if she really wants to find him, then the sound of their music will lead her to them.

The iPods: Despite having a bond with their owners, the girls share a strong connection with their iPods as well. The iPods are basically their homes, it's were they charge, and go to get better when they're sick. Even though they share a connection, they don't have to be near the device at all times. If an iGIRL loses her iPod or is far away from it, she can track it. There is a small tracking system within her wrist, that leads her to the iPod. It's like a blinking light, the light is color that they are, that blinks faster the closer she is to her iPod. An owner can track the iPod too. All iPods come with a tracking number that they can input on the Apple website to find their the iPod. However, it does not find the iGIRL. Even though the owners might not have such extreme reactions with being away from their iGIRL, something has changed on their end. He can locate her on his own, it's almost like a subtle subconscious thought or feeling, telling him where to go to find her.

The iGIRLS: Aside from sharing a link with their owners and iPods, iGIRLS share one among each other as well. An iGIRL can locate another iGIRL the same way they locate their owners, by theme song. It's a faint melody that they hear when they come near another iGIRL. Of course, they do have previous bonds that were formed when they were held captive in the lab.

Fatcat

»M e e t xt h e xi G I R L S 。。。«

*Click the icon to see the full image.

User Image
»Willow«

g e n d e r : Female

a g e : Twenty-one

t r a i t s: Analytical Devoted Humorous
tab tab tab tab Blunt Argumentative Moody

t h e m e xs o n g : Up in Flames

u s e r n a m e : Argent Lune

User Image
»Lollie«

a g e : Nineteen

t r a i t s: Spastic Whimsical Affectionate
tab tab tab tab Naive Trouble-maker Insecure

t h e m e xs o n g : Starships

u s e r n a m e : Creei

User Image
»Ember«

a g e : Twenty

t r a i t s: Intelligent Humble Focused
tab tab tab tab Dependent Indecisive Shy

t h e m e xs o n g : Fly Away

u s e r n a m e : Xe-mu-na-su

User Image
»Amber«

t r a i t s: Upbeat Optimistic Loyal
tab tab tab tab Tactless Reckless Dense

t h e m e xs o n g : Who I Am

u s e r n a m e : Ame no Tegami

User Image
»Viri«

a g e : Twenty-One

t r a i t s: Compassionate Dreamy Soothing
tab tab tab tab Unrealistic Gullible Lazy

t h e m e xs o n g : In the Summer

u s e r n a m e : policecar

User Image
»Ruru«

a g e : Eighteen

t r a i t s: Curiosity Thoughtful Huggable
tab tab tab tab Clumsy Jumps to Conclusions Keeps to herself

t h e m e xs o n g : What Hurts the Most

u s e r n a m e : iiCookieEatsMe

User Image
»Vi«

t r a i t s: Loving Outgoing Flirty
tab tab tab tab Stubborn-minded Bossy Sarcastic

t h e m e xs o n g : Can't Nobody

u s e r n a m e : The Ice Singer

User Image
»Eva«

a g e : Twenty-five

t r a i t s: Intellectual Devoted Gentle
tab tab tab tab Indiscreet Greedy Possessive

t h e m e xs o n g : Shadow of the Damned

u s e r n a m e : Eternal Fire Bloom

User Image
»Lyra«

a g e : Twenty-three

t r a i t s: Supportive Trustworthy Friendly
tab tab tab tab Dry sense of humor Contemplative Sensitive to criticism

t h e m e xs o n g : Make You Feel My Love

u s e r n a m e : faraway_long ago

User Image
»Syl«

t r a i t s: Guileless Amiable Non - aggressive
tab tab tab tab Childlike Inattentive Effortlessly-scorned

t h e m e xs o n g : Louder Than Thunder

u s e r n a m e : chiupuu

User Image
»Alva«

a g e : Twenty

t r a i t s: Friendly ★ Smart Strong-willed
tab tab tab tab Over-thinks Stubborn ★ Sassy

t h e m e xs o n g : Catch Me If You Can

u s e r n a m e : Argent Lune

Fatcat

»M e e t xt h e x M a s t e r s 。。。«

*Click the icon to see the full image.

User Image
»Orion G. Lupeirre«
Owner of iGIRL Willow

g e n d e r : Male

a g e : Twenty-three

t r a i t s: Resilient Easy-going Flirtatious
tab tab tab tab Arrogant Careless Direct

t h e m e xs o n g : How Far We've Come

u s e r n a m e : Cosmikette

User Image
»Apollo M. Ethanniel«
Owner of iGIRL Lollie

a g e : Twenty-One

t r a i t s: Reflective Tough Supportive
tab tab tab tab Delinquent Prankster Bad-Mouthed

t h e m e xs o n g : Coffee's For Closers

u s e r n a m e : Mikuarikashi-san

User Image
»Garry C. Fitzgerald«
Owner of iGIRL Ember

a g e : Twenty-Four

t r a i t s: Affectionate Understanding Strong-willed
tab tab tab tab Rowdy Rebellious Dominant

t h e m e xs o n g : Come With Us

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
»Ranshu Kithuis«
Owner of iGIRL Amber

t r a i t s: Traveler Calm Good listener
tab tab tab tab Scatterbrain Quiet Lack of faith in self

t h e m e xs o n g : I've Just Seen A Face

u s e r n a m e : The Ice Singer

User Image
»Eli H. Vonacade«
Owner of iGIRL Viri

a g e : Twenty-Five

t r a i t s: Quirky Bewitching Clever
tab tab tab tab Workaholic Impulsive Intrusive

t h e m e xs o n g : Sora's Fairytale

User Image
»Cyrian A. Serenade«
Owner of iGIRL Ruru

a g e : Twenty-Four

t r a i t s: Studious Observant Intelligent
tab tab tab tab Protective Venomous Aloof

t h e m e xs o n g : Confessions of a King

u s e r n a m e : Cosmikette

User Image
»Kyle Climson«
Owner of iGIRL Vi

t r a i t s: Quiet Smart Intuitive
tab tab tab tab Presumptuous Prideful Inconsiderate

t h e m e xs o n g : Read My Mind

u s e r n a m e :AJx12

User Image
»Francis Stein«
Owner of iGIRL Eva

a g e : Forty-Seven

t r a i t s: Prodigious Dreamer Resilient
tab tab tab tab Destructive Unethical Sadistic

t h e m e xs o n g : N/A

u s e r n a m e : Cosmikette & Creei

User Image
»Solomon Tain«
Owner of iGIRL Lyra

g e n d e r :Male

a g e :Twenty-five

t r a i t s: Calm Observant Intelligent
tab tab tab tab Complicated Nihilistic Lazy

t h e m e xs o n g : All of Me

u s e r n a m e : naimuross

User Image
»Meine Blackwood«
Owner of iGIRL Syl

t r a i t s: Creative Observant Persistant
tab tab tab tab Daring Over Possessive Spontaneous

t h e m e xs o n g : The Crimson

u s e r n a m e : Xe-mu-na-su

User Image
»Declan James Liddell«
Owner of iGIRL Alva

a g e : Twenty-two

t r a i t s: Kind Loyal Trustworthy
tab tab tab tab Quiet Over-protective Hot-tempered

t h e m e xs o n g :Don't You Dare Let Go

u s e r n a m e : Lensee

Fatcat

»C a l e n d a r s xa n d xW e a t h e r 。。。«

Throughout the roleplay my moderator, Cosmikette is the time lord. I've noticed most roleplays put up calendars and such, but most people don't notice them or forget to check them because they're too busy being in character. So! Cosmikette is in charged of posting weather updates and time announcements during the roleplay. That way you'll have a reminder right in your face and the time won't be all over the place. This way everyone can be on the same page. Even though she's making announcements, I will still be updating this post, so feel free to check it out.

YEAR 2085

Jɑnuɑry Februɑry Mɑrch April Mɑy June July August September October November December

Sundɑy Mondɑy Tuesdɑy Wednesdɑy Thursdɑy Fridɑy Sɑturdɑy

⎟ 01⎟ 02⎟ 03⎟ 04⎟ 05⎟ 06⎟ 07⎟
                                                                  ⎟ 08⎟ 09⎟ 10⎟ 11
                                                                  12⎟ 13⎟ 14⎟
                                                                  ⎟ 15⎟ 16⎟ 17⎟ 18⎟ 19⎟ 20⎟ 21⎟
                                                                  ⎟ 22⎟ 23⎟ 24⎟ 25⎟ 26⎟ 27⎟ 28⎟
                                                                  ⎟ 29⎟ 30⎟ 31⎟

» l o c a t i o n :
                  tab tab tab Yorkshire, London
                  » t i m e xo f xd a y :
                  tab tab tab Morning; around 9 AM
                  » c l i m a t e :
                  tab tab tab 73 º
                  » w e a t h e r :
                  tab tab tab Sunny skies, there is a fresh breeze in the air. Couple of clouds in the sky, but nothing too ominous.
                  » c a l e n d a r xk e y :
                  tab tab tab Holidays
                  tab tab tab Birthdays
                  » h o l i d a y s x& xb i r t h d a y s :
                  tab tab tab Cyrian A. Serenade's birthday
                  tab tab tab May 12th: Solar Day

This holiday is the celebration of the rebirth of the Sun. A large festival is thrown in Yorkshire on this day. It is tradition to eat suncakes, a citrus mini-cake that has orange a sweet orange flavored filling on the inside. When the clock strikes 12 PM, the time where the sun is at the highest point over the Earth, you are to eat the suncakes.

Fatcat

»T i m e s xh a v e xc h a n g e d 。。。«

The world has grown not only in knowledge and technology, but in size also. England has expanded, becoming the second largest country on Earth. Because of such growth, the cities and towns have been rearranged and the population has rocketed. Over times, England has been leading the world in musical technology along side with Apple Inc. The country has been nicknamed the Musical Country, for England's economy mostly depends on the sales of their musical products.

»❯ v e h i c l e s
          tab »Motorcycles, Scooters & Cars
              Even though the world has advanced so much, wheeled vehicles still exists. However, now-a-days they don't run on gasoline. But on a new liquid, found within a unique fruit, called Poizine, or Poi for short. It is extremely flammable, and toxic.

tab »Hovercycles, Hoovters, & Hoverboards
              These are the hovering versions of motorcycles, scooters,and skateboards. They only hover 3 ft. off the ground and don't require fuel to run. They run on electrical energy, so all you have to do is charge them. Hoverboards go relatively fast and are allowed on the streets. You can also ride them on sidewalks on a low speed.

tab »airBUS
              Public transportation is still around, but regular wheeled buses are gone. These are the only vehicles allowed in the skylanes. These buses take flight.

»❯ c u r r e n c y
          tab »Notes
              Notes are the paper currency of England. They come in singles, ❡5 note bills, ❡10 note bills & ect. Just like in US money.
              ❡1 note = $1 U.S dollar

tab »Bits
              Bits are the condensed coin version of currency in England. Like quarters.
              4 bits = ❡1 note

tab »Tidbits
              Tidbits are a smaller version of bits. Similar to pennies.
              5 tidbits = 1 bit

»❯ m a j o r xc i t i e s
          tab » London
          tab xxLocated north in England.
          tab xxPopulation estimated: 10 million
                London is the largest city in England. It is the heart of the country, and this is where most of the action is. This city is where all the big-shot CEOs dwell and where business is taken place. It is also where the Great House of Government is located, this is basically where the country is run.

User Image

tab » Liverpool
          tab xxLocated south in England.
          tab xxPopulation estimated: 7 million
                Liverpool is the second largest city within England. The energy generators that power the country are here. This city is where all products are produced and created within factories and laboratories.

User Image

tab » Glasgow
          tab xxLocated west in England.
          tab xxPopulation estimated: 5 million
                Glasgow is the third largest city in London. This city resides along side the waters. It's where the beaches,harbors, and ports are. It's also where the entire countries water supply is.

User Image

tab » Crowley
          tab xxLocated east in England.
          tab xxPopulation estimated: 3 million
                Crowley is the fourth largest city in England. Even though it's size is smaller than the rest, it is the biggest tourist attraction. This city is home to many circuses and carnivals. It's almost dreamlike, and most visitors stay in Crowley for it's eccentric culture.

User Image

»❯ m a j o r xt o w n s
          tab » Yorkshire & Yorkshire Town Square
          tab xxLocated north in London.
            User ImageUser Image

tab » Shrewsbury
          tab xxLocated west in Liverpool.
            User Image

tab » Ashford
          tab xxLocated south in Glasgow.
            User Image

tab » Whimsy
          tab xxLocated in the center of Crowley.
            User Image

Fatcat

»A xl i t t l e xd e e p e r xi n t o x t h e xp a s t 。。。«

* Stein's biography has been updated! - Oct. 1st

Before becoming advanced forms of A.I, the iGIRLS use to be regular human girls with families and friends. These eleven girls were kidnapped at different times and places of England, by the notorious Dr. Francis Oliver Stein. Interestingly enough, each of the girls were captured in the same order of their future A.I color. Here is more detailed information about Dr. Stein's work and progress with the A.I Project. It's also some better insight on the monstrosities these eleven girls had to go through for the sake of science.

Dr. xFrancis xOliverxSteinxx
User Image
    » Before we can move deeper into the makings of the A.I Project, you need to know more about the mind behind it all. Francis Stein was born in Moscow, Russia; March 15th, 2038. It had been five years since World War III had ended, and the Planetary Treaty was passed into motion. The war took its toll on Russia, and the large country faced the most damage out of them all. Moscow was completely destroyed, and most of its citizens were forced to take refuge in England. Stein was raised in one of the refugee camps, located in Liverpool. His father had passed away during the war and his mother was one of the unfortunate victims when Germany raided Russia. He only had his grandmother, who ended up raising him. As the child grew older, he ended up being quite the studious kind. Stein was determined to excel in his studies in order to make up for the poverty he was living in. He grew fond of the sciences, more so in the field of technology and genetics.

At the age of twelve, Stein's mind was too mature for regular schooling, and was already taking college courses. When he reached sixteen, he had conducted an experiment to perfect the art of cloning. Two years of experimentation, and he was able to clone primates flawlessly. The clone had the not only the entire genetic make-up, but the same mind as well. Stein wanted to continue this study using humans. The Council, who were a collection of leaders from different countries, immediately vetoed the idea. Things became controversial, and so the project was shut down. This however didn't stop his mind, and so he continued to hunger for more. The Council grew weary of Stein, and so they recommended he take a job at a slower paced industry. At the age of nineteen, Stein decided to work for Apple Inc. and ended up improving their products. Specifically the iPod. He was mind who invented the new models every year, causing sales to explode for the company. The man couldn't get over his obsession to advance human life though. He came up with the idea of having virtual reality girls manage one's music and data. The company loved the idea, and so he began with the construction of the iGIRLS. The company loved the prototype, but it wasn't enough for Stein. The program was too generic, and it was obvious that the program followed a pattern. He wanted to make them more...human. That's when it hit him, artificial intelligence. He began to refine the iGIRL project, and so the product was put off. The more he improved the prototype, the farther he wanted to push the limit. It wasn't enough; just perfect digitized A.I wasn't enough. He wanted to go beyond that. He wanted to be able to materialize the program, to artificially construct a functioning human being. To basically give the world the biggest upgrade, to upgrade humanity itself.

The idea poisoned his mind. The man was willing to do anything in his power to make the project a success. And so, the A.I Project was created. But to be able to begin the process, he would need a living human being to run the tests on. Knowing very well The Council wasn't going to approve of the project, he decided to take matters into his own hands. Stein married very young, at the age of twenty-one, he married Genevieve Le'Loquette, she was an older woman and was a very well-known physician. A year later, they had a son and so Eli H. Stein was born. People were rather surprised why Stein married so young, but it wasn't for love. Not in the least. Stein needed human subjects, so he got them. As Eli grew older, Stein began to secretly experiment on his wife and so the A.I Project started. He had attempted to manual reconstruct her body with robotics. However that plan ended up failing in the end and she died during the process.

Once his son, Eli, had reached the right age he began to use the boy for experimentation. It took Stein four years to develop the Extracting Chamber, and his son was the first to test-drive it. A prototype had been created, so that the DNA and other necessary cell data could be transferred to. While Eli was in the extracting chamber, the system began to malfunction. The machine became hostile and ended up mutating the process. When the system was failing, the machine kicked into security mode and tried to restore the part of the body that had been extracted. It basically went into reverse, but ended up using the data inside the computer to rebuild the eye and it wasn't the right data. His son's eye had become mutated, and a virus had been created during the process. The boy was lifeless at the time, and his body was contaminated with this new virus, so he was no longer of use. Stein disposed of the body and continued to refine the project. In order for people not to become suspicious, he faked an accident that explained the deaths of his wife and son. Stein waited out a few years until things blew over, before he continued the project.

Meanwhile, he just continued to work out the kinks within the Extracting Chamber. But resources grew thin, and the Council was becoming suspicious. Stein decided to turn in an earlier prototype for the iGIRLS project. He used the project to derail the suspicion away from himself. He ended up using the iGIRL project in order to cover up the A.I project, and even created advanced iGIRL prototypes to house the DNA. Once he was able to perfect the prototypes, he hired a team of trusted colleagues to aid him with his research. All he needed now were human test subjects to start the experimentation. He needed more subjects this time, and he didn't have the patience to get them gradually. So he sent out his team to go and kidnap eleven random girls for the project. He started off slowly, kidnapping one at a time in order not draw too much attention. Once he had all eleven in his lab and prepped, he began to experiment on them all at once. They went through various tests, and were forced to complete an array of tasks. It only took him two years to get everything read for the chamber. One by one he extracted each female, until their data had merged with the program and became compatible with the prototypes he had created. However, before he could finalize the project the government took wing of what he was doing and sent for his arrest immediately.

The man wasn't one to do things without having a back-up plan. He was quite the pessimist, and always expected the worst. He also, loved this project too much to let such an ignorant authority mess it up. Right after the girls were finalized, he activated one of them. That one, was Eva. He constructed her differently than the other iGIRLS, and delayed her activation time. So even though he had activated her, she wasn't going to wake up until later. She was also more independent, she could charge herself because her iPod was permanently connected to the super computer (until Stein removed it himself), and the link created between her and Stein was on a completely different level. Eva used to be a mother, and he took advantage of that. The man left a series of tasks she had to compete on his supercomputer in his personal lab. She was to watch over the other iGIRLS and keep track of their locations, along with other responsibilities, thinking they were her children.

Minutes before the police were to arrest him, he made the haste decision to send out the A.I into the iGIRL shipping system, in order to save his work. Though he was unaware of what the final stage was going to be, he didn't want the government to get a hold of his work and destroy it. Dr. Stein is now currently residing in Asyl Federal Prison, located in Liverpool.

Thex.xProjectxx
    The purpose of the A.I Project was to figure out a way to materialize and perfect the making of artificial intelligence. The project was funded and lead by Dr. Francis Stein. In order to execute the project efficiently, Dr. Stein required the bodies and minds of eleven human beings. Since he was using the iGIRL Project to cover up this project, so he ended up looking for female specimens. So he sent out his team to capture these girls one by one. Prior to the kidnappings, he had created eleven specialized iGIRLS. These iGIRLS were built differently, on the bases that they were to be the shells that would host the DNA and cell data. He also built eleven specialized iPods that housed the iGIRLS in order to maintain their information and basically keep them alive. The A.I Project had eleven stages, but Stein was only able to execute seven of them before he was arrested.
    User Image
    Fluid Transfusion
      This was the first stage. This stage consisted of multiple chemical shots injected into the body. Various chemicals were injected into the body until their bodily fluids were altered and ultimately changed completely. For example, shots of altered mercury that was combined with another chemical, were injected into the body to replace the blood cells inside the body. This process was repeated over and over until all of their bodily fluids where altered. This also included force feeding them specific nutrients.

Organ Replacement
      Because of all these chemical shots, the next stage was Organ Replacement. Over time, the chemicals began to either deteriorate or deform their internal anatomy. Livers would give way, lungs would begin to rot. The human organs weren't strong enough to withstand the chemicals. Once the body reached this stage, the subjects would put into surgery, where the failing organs were removed and replaced with artificially made ones. The only organ that wasn't replaced was their brains. Instead, Stein implanted shells around their brains in order to keep them safe from the chemicals.

Shock Feeding
      Once the internal anatomy was altered, and their bodies were able to maintain the fluids, the third step was Shock Feeding. This process was to basically convert them from needing to consume food to live, to electricity instead. Now that their bodies were completely different, its started to reject the nutrients that were given to them. So the subjects were strapped up to an electrical chair of shorts, and given painful shocks in order to "recharge" them.

Physical Examination
      In order to test the endurance and athletic portion of these new bodies, this was the fourth step. The point was to see if the Shock Feeding stage was taking it's effects. The subjects were placed in various obstacle courses that were induced by fear. Most of these courses were dangerous and put their lives on the line. So that the subjects were forced to run the course if they wanted to live. At this stage, their bodies had been altered enough to be far superior than regular human bodies. Each subject had a certain physical aspect they were better at. Some ran faster than others, faster than hover cars themselves. Some were more flexible or could jump higher than others. At this stage, there were basically super humans.

Psychological Testing
      Around of the same time of their physical training. They were also psychologically tested. Extra courses were created, but they focused more on solving puzzles than physical endurance. These courses were also fear induced. At this point, the subjects have already formed relationships and bonds with one another. So a lot of this tests were induced by the expense of each other. For example, subject one could be tied to a contraption where her body would be ripped apart if subject two didn't complete the course in time. This allowed him to examine their intelligence and morality.

Tolerance Chamber
      Once physical and psychological testing was out of the way, the sixth stage was put into motion. Stein wanted to test the limits of their bodies, just to see how much they could take. Not only was this machine designed to test their tolerance to pain and extraction, but it was also to build their tolerance to it. This was the last prep stage for the extraction chamber. The machine would painfully digitally tear their bodies apart then put them back together at various times. There were ten levels of power. Once a subject passed a level, the power and pain was increased until they passed level ten.

Extracting Chamber
      The final prep stage to their alteration was the Extracting Chamber, and the seventh stage of the project. The Extracting Chamber is what was going to turn them into A.I and end up striping away their humanity. Each subject was placed into the chamber one by one. The subject was strapped into the chamber, which was basically a large capsule. Once the capsule was closed, the super computer was turned on and the iGIRL shell was chosen. Each subject had a designated iGIRL shell, that connected with their intellect, they were color coded for easier distinction. The extraction chamber would then be activated and the body inside would become torn apart as the machine extracted DNA and cell information. The process was rather long and extremely painful. Once the data was extracted, their DNA was altered to match their prototype. After the DNA was altered, the data was inserted into the prototype and the computer stabilized the product by inducing a coma. After the process was finished, the chamber left their previous bodies mauled and dismembered.

Rebirth
      Stein was arrested before he could reach this stage, but this is where the owners came in. Once the girls were sent out into stores and bought, they needed to be awakened. The iPod vessel they were in needed to be charged in order to turn it on. Once it was on and the subject number was imputed. The device was designed to send a shock through the body in order to take a sample of the owner's DNA to activate the iGIRL and wake her from her coma. It not only awakened the A.I but also unlocked the data that gave them freewill and a mind of their own. This process created a strong link between the two, not only mentally but physical as well. When the iGIRL is away from her master, it's physically and emotionally painful for her.

Materialization
      After the rebirth stage was completed, they were ready for materialization. This stage was basically the iGIRL having the ability to step in and out of their iPod at will. However, this process also gave the girls the ability to fly in order to get around. Stein did not plan for that to happen, so the reason for that is still unknown.

Body Transformation
      After the materialization process was complete, Body Transformation was the next stage. When the subject materialized, they were still in their iGIRL form, known as mini-mode. The A.I was designed to digitally recreate her form in real time on her own. And it was to be recreated in the form of a regular human girl. The appearance of this form is based on the iGIRL form. Surprisingly enough, this form also gave the subjects the ability to float, but not take flight.

Ultimate Activation
      Files are locked for this stage. Contents are unknown.

Fatcat

»D e e p e r xi n t o xt h e xp a s t x( c o n t . ) 。。。«

* Click the picture to see full image.

The xLa boratoryxx
User Image
    Stein's laboratory is located near the rural areas of Yorkshire. This was his personal laboratory, and it was designed to stay hidden from wondering eyes. This is the lab where the girls spent the last two years of their human lives. However, the Extracting Chamber was placed and built inside the Apple Inc. laboratory, which is located in Shewsbury. When the subjects had passed the sixth stage, Tolerance Chamber, he decided to do the seventh stage here. The government was keeping a close eye on Stein, and he didn't want them to discover the location of his personal lab. So he did the Extracting Chamber stage in Shrewsbury in case things got messy. He'd rather go to jail, then have them find he location of his lab and destroy all of his work.

User Image
      »Extracting xChamber
      User Image
        The Extracting Chamber is a machine designed to extract DNA and necessary cell information for creating advanced A.I. It works together with a super computer.

»Tolerance xChamber
      User Image
        The Tolerance Chamber is a machine that was designed to adjust the body to extreme sensations of pain and digitization. It was basically a training device that was preparing the body for the Extraction Chamber.

»Surgery xRoom
      User Image
        The Surgery Room is where the subjects were taken to when they needed to have organs removed and replaced. It was also where they received their chemical injections, and where they were force fed nutrients.

»The xCage
      User ImageUser Image
        The Cage was where the subjects were kept. It was basically where all of their cells where located. This place was wedge deep down underground the laboratory. It is also sound proof to the outside world.

»Candyland
      User ImageUser Image
        Candyland was Stein's favorite little place. Well, it wasn't little at all. Candyland was split into two sections. The first section (on the left) was where all the physical testing was done. It was a series of obstacle courses created to test the endurance of the subjects new bodies. This section was interchangeable, so every the course was different every time the subjects ran it. The second section (on the right) was for the psychological testing. It was a series of rooms that contained puzzles, to gain access to the next room, the puzzle needed to be solved. This section was also interchangeable.

»Shock xFeeder
      User Image
        The Shock Feeder was a machine that was designed to "recharge" the subjects. It would send bolts of electricity at their bodies, until they were fully charged. This process was really painful, but it didn't last too long.

TestxSubjectsxx
    Stein had a small team of colleagues who shared his same values and beliefs regarding the A.I Project. He had sent that team to go kidnap human subjects for him, specifically women. Each girl was kidnapped at different times and places around London, and the kidnapping continued until he had all eleven. To the media the kidnappings seemed random, seeing as how every girl came from different households and lived in various places in London. However, there was nothing random about it at all. Stein had hand-picked these girls for specifics traits they had. He had obtained their medical records and background information prior to kidnapping them. His team actually stalked them for quite some time without their notice, studying them and waiting for the perfect time to take them. During experimentation, Stein discovered that each girl had excelled in a specific physical ability.

User Image
      » WillowxandxLollie
        SUBJECT 01 - Hazel Lee Hatten⎟ STRENGTH
        SUBJECT 02 - Nizulye Star O'Galilee⎟ AGILITY
          Hazel and Nizulye were the first victims. They were both captured around the same time, only one day apart. Hazel being first and Nizulye being second. These two were tested on the most since they were first. Stein basically had injected various chemicals and experimented on them until he got the combination right. They were both placed in the same cell, and only had one another until the other girls were brought in. Stein kept them together in order for them to form some sort of bond with one another, so that he could placed them under the psychological testing. When it was just the two of them, Hazel had taken the brunt of Stein's experimentation. As they completed the physical courses, Stein took note that Hazel seemed stronger than the rest. She was able to smash through obstacles and lift more than the other girls. Because of this, Stein had re-enforced their cell so she wouldn't break out. However, Stein learned that the hard way. Nizulye on the other hand, was the most agile. She was the fastest and most nimble. These two were often always placed together during testing and became the strongest out of the eleven. They were also, the most destructive and misbehaved. You could considered them the veterans of this project.

» Ember
        SUBJECT 03 - Lexi Marie Belle⎟ BALANCE
          A month later,Lexi was the third girl to be kidnapped. She was placed in her own cell, and it was right next to Hazel's and Nizulye's cell. As she was physically tested, it became evident that Lexi was the most superior in balancing. The girl could balance perfectly on the tip of a pencil if she wanted. Because of this her movements were rather graceful. Lexi was given extra injections, in order to make her body even lighter to compliment this ability.

» Amber
        SUBJECT 04 - Riselia Alice Montegro ⎟ ATTACK
          Two weeks from Lexi's capture, Riselia was kidnapped next. She was also placed in her own cell, and it was located right across from Lexi's cell. Stein would sometimes test Lexi and Riselia together, but not too often. Riselia's strengths lied within attack. Since she lacked a bit in speed, her attack made up for it. Riselia became very accurate with her fighting skills, and took out the machines rather quickly. She also received extra restrictions in order not to escape.

» Viri xand x Ruru
        SUBJECT 05 - Millicent Kandinsky King⎟ DURABILITY
        SUBJECT 06 - Kiruki Yuuki Kazama⎟ REFLEXES
          Three weeks seemed to stretch by, and so Stein got a hold of his fifth and sixth victims. Millicent and Kiruki were placed in the same cell which was right next to Vi's cell, all the way in the back of the cage. The two were brought in 3 days apart, yet Stein kept them together. They both were rather docile and weren't as aggressive as the others. However, in the field that was a different story. Even though Millicent wasn't as strong or fast as the other girls, she was durable. The girl could take a hit and still get up unaffected, it took a lot to bring her down physically. Kiruku on the other had, was weaker in durability. She was easily frightened and startled, and that aided her in the courses. Her paranoia caused her to become more aware of her surroundings and superior with her reflexes. She learned to react quickly to things that came at her in order to avoid being injured.

» Vi
        SUBJECT 07 - Kirstien Hugterson⎟ DEFENSE
          A week later, Kirstien joined the group. She became subject seven and was placed in her own cell which was right across from Bess. Kirstien was paired up with Bess most of the time when she was physically tested. Aside from Kiruki and Millicent , Kirstien was able to run through the courses nearly unharmed most of the time. Her strength was in defense. Her evasive ability surpassed everyone else, and she easily got away from most dangerous situations. This ability also made her quite clever when it came to protecting herself and even her partner. The other doctors were ordered to keep a close eye on her because of this ability.

» Eva
        SUBJECT 08 - Bess Van Denend⎟ STEALTH
          Around a week and half later, Bess was kidnapped and added to the group. She was the oldest of them all, and was more of the motherly one. She had her own cell which was right next to Leia's and right across from Kirstien's. Bess was usually teamed up with Kirstien because of their similar abilities. Where Kirstien prevailed in defense, Bess was all about stealth. She was like a chameleon on the course, the girl was able to blend into her surroundings easily and dangerously. Stein had personally kept a close eye on her, because of this assassin like trait.

» Lyra
        SUBJECT 09 - Jessica Michelle Burns⎟ ENDURANCE
          A another two weeks had passed, and Jessica was the next victim to be captured. She also received her own cell, and it was all the way in the back of the cage, right next to Bess's. Jessica was tested mostly on her own, but was often paired up with Lexi. Jessica dominated the others when it came to endurance. She wasn't very strong, fast, or evasive, but she held out longer than the rest. Jessica didn't tired easily, and could keep her body in constant movement for long periods of time.

» Syl xand x Alva
        SUBJECT 10 - Elizabeth Glenda Willows⎟ ADAPTABILITY
        SUBJECT 11 - Lillian Ann Henderson⎟ INTELLIGENCE
          Four days later, the last two pieces of his collection were captured, making the group complete. Elizabeth and Lillian were both kidnapped rather close to one another, only two days apart. They were both placed in the same cell right across from Willow and Nizulye. The two were tested together most of the time, and their abilities became evident quite quickly. Elizabeth was the most adaptable out of the eleven. She was able to adjust to situations quickly, mentally and physically. Though her physical skills were rather average, she was able to use them quickly with ease. Because she adapted to things so easily, Stein found her presence soothing. Mostly because she was easier to handle with her adaptable nature. Lillian on the other hand, didn't surpass in any physical abilities. However, she was smart, really smart. Lillian solved the puzzles the fastest, and got by physical training using mostly her brain. She could find the loop holes and ways out fairly easily. Stein went to great lengths to keep her mind preserved, and so she received less chemical injections. However, that also caused her to be placed in psychiatric testing a lot of the time. Because of her clever mind, Stein kept a close eye on her also.

Fatcat

»G o xF A Q xy o u r s e l f 。。。«

Courtesy of the inquisitive mind of Eternal Fire Bloom. Sill got some questions for me? Go ahead and send me a PM and ask. They will only help the roleplay.
LAST UPDATED: Sep. - 13th - 2012
- New questions were added.

Q1: So about the iGirls, their past and what they went through is going to be gone, but will her personality still be there or they don't have any sort of personality? If so, will their personality be based on the genre the owner of the ipod listens to?
                          The experiment that was successful was was an extracting chamber that Dr.Stein built. It extracted all the things from the DNA that was necessary to materialize them, which ended up killing them. Prior to that, Stein created eleven unique "shells" in to which the DNA was to be put in. Their personalities were also transferred to become compatible with these "shells", which is now their body. Color and music does match the image & personality of the girls. The fact that the music genre & color is compatible with the owner is just destiny.

Q2: How can they be saved? Is it any way for them to be back to being humans or not?
                          There is a materialization process to save them and permanently make them human. But only Stein has the knowledge to do that at the moment, and he's in jail currently sentenced to life. Oooo~ I sense motivation!

Q3: How long has it been since their death? Did the family/friends of the 11 girls forget about them?
                          They were captive and experimented on for 2 years. It's been a month since their death. I think some families would have given up search parties at this point, but they are not forgotten, depending on their family situation. A week after they died and were transformed into A.I, Stein was caught as was unable to run the final tests of the program and wake up the A.I. Minutes before he was arrested, he made the haste decision to send out the program to the main computers to be processed, because he feared the girls would have been destroyed once discovered. After the police arrested him and investigated the lab, they notified the families of the girl's death.

Q4: How long have the girls been with the customers?
                          The girls have just been bought by the consumers. Once the consumer plugs in the ipod to turn it on and charge it for the first time, the girls will be woken up for the first time as A.I.

Q5: They have to be discreet, right? You said they can transform whenever they want when they want, but wouldn't that call a lot of attention in public, hence making the government aware where they are?
                          Yes they do! Even though the girls can switch at will, they have to be very careful in public! And it's not only switching. Because the girls aren't holograms and fully materialized, they can feel and touch, and even feel pain. They can also get physically hurt. Let's say one of the girls falls and scraps her knee or something, she would bleed silver blood. Very different from human blood. And their organs are all artificial, just tubes and odd computer liquids. So they should avoid hospitals and such.

Q6: How much can the girls remember prior to the experiment?
                          Because personality was transferred, so were pieces of their memory. Memories about the experimentation would be whatever was more traumatic for them. They went through various painful trials and consumed many chemicals unwillingly. As far as their previous lives, they also retain some memory of life before they were kidnapped. The pieces they remember is up to the roleplayer. Whatever left a strong impression on them, and these memories have triggers. For example, the smell of coffee might remind the girl of a cafe her family owned or something. Or even a certain texture or sound that reminds them of the cells they were kept in.

Q7: Since their bodies are artificial, will they get shock if they touch water?
                          They can handle the rain, but they can't be completely submerged in water.

Q8: I've noticed there are no slots for government or police, who are trying to capture the iGIRLS? Is that up to the roleplayers to just make up NPCs?
                          No. I'm not use to having roleplays where there are SO MANY slots. I usually keep them intimate with only 6 people allowed to join. Since this roleplay is open for 22 people, that is a lot for me. So I omitted making more slots for government. I will be controlling the government and making announcement posts throughout the roleplay. Then you guys just react around it.

Q9: Can iGIRLS fall in love with someone other than their owner?
                          Yes they can! iGIRLS can even fall in love with other iGIRLS, and owners can fall in love with other iGIRLS or owners. I added the sexuality option to make things interesting, plus it makes things more emotionally realistic and not so planned. When people fall in love, they usually don't expect it. It'll give you more freedom as a roleplayer.

NOTE: You MUST warn and tell the other roleplayer if your planning on wanting a relationship with them. Get their okay with it too, or discuss it. That includes iGIRL and owner. Talk with them both. If it's iGIRLxiGIRL, tell your owners. If it's OwnerxOwner tell your iGIRLS, and so on. Point, notify everyone involved

Q10: Can owner's exchange iGIRLS?
                          Yes, it is possible. But it's not as easy as just trading and the end. When an owner activates an ipod or turns it on, the owner will receive a static shock which takes a sample of the owners DNA. An electrical link is created between the two, making the iGIRL compatible with it's owner and causing it to wake up. If they want to trade, the iGIRL needs to be re-linked. To re-link, the iGIRL will have to be shut down completely. This is risky because it could kill them. Shutting down an iGIRL is like stopping someone's heart during an operation, there is risk that she won't turn back on. It's a very delicate process, and only Dr. Stein knows how to complete it.

NOTE: If you are planning to exchange iGIRLS, Tell me! You must tell me so we can figure out how it's going to go down. Also, notify everyone who is involved.

Fatcat

»E v e n t s xa n d xw h a t n o t 。。。«

All events will be posted here. Things like flyers, newspapers, and just regular events for your charries to react around!

User Image

Happy Solar Day friends!
The Sunshine Contest 2085 is finally here, think your resilient enough to participate? We have some exciting activities planned, but that's just the tip of the iceberg! First place winners will receive 2,000 notes! Come down to Yorkshire Town Square with your partner and sign up!
And even if you don't want to participate, that's more than okay. We have rides, games, entertainment, gift shops, food stalls, and so much more at the festival! The contest will start at 12 P.M.!

User Image
          Prizes
              Golden Prize: 1st Place
              2,000 notes and matching necklaces.
              A check will be written out under the names both team members; splitting the money is up to you. The team will also receive a pair of matching sunflower-stone necklaces. The sunflower stones within the middle of the necklace were created using the last remnants of the old sun. Plus a pair of gold medals.

Silver Prize: 2nd Place
              600 notes and matching bracelets.
              A check will be written out under the names both team members; splitting the money is up to you. You will also receive two sun-charmed bracelets, hand-made from Greek silk and carved onyx pearls. Imported from Greece. Plus a pair of silver medals.

Bronze prize: 3rd Place
              100 note gift card for Apple Electronics. And two movie tickets, including food and drinks. Plus a pair of bronze medals.

Platinum Prize: 4th Place
              50 note gift card to Apple Electronics. Plus a pair of platinum medals.

Challenges
              Paintball Tournament - 12 P.M. to 1 P.M. xx
                This is challenge number one on out contest list! Each team will battle it out in Pip's Paintball course. You will have your choice of weaponry from paintball guns to paint grenades!
                Both team members must participate.

Sunrise Obstacle Course - 1 P.M. to 1:30 P.M. xx
                Second in line is our miniature obstacle course! You don't have to be very physically fit to complete it, so everyone can have fun on this one! Have a fun time getting through our unique Solar Day inspired obstacles.

Magma Slime Game - 1:30 P.M. to 2 P.M. xx
                Our third challenge is quite messy. Each team must have one member in the dunking chair, and each team will race in throwing darts at balloons to douse their partners! This ones kind of tricky, because the patterns will change on you.

Break Time! - 2 P.M. to 2:30 P.M. xx
                A 30 minute brake to wash-up and relax!

Helios's Treasure Hunt - 2:30 P.M. to 3:30 P.M. xx
                This fourth challenge is filled with riddles and riches! See if you can decipher Helios's riddles and find the all of his treasures in time.

Cosmic Go-Cart Race - 3:30 P.M. to 4 P.M. xx
                Speeding in fifth is our go-cart race! The vehicles are easy to drive, so it's a breeze to operate them. Race against other teams threw our solar timeline course!
                At least one team member has to participate. But both can play.

Singing with the Stars - 4 P.M. to 4:30P.M. xx
                Make sure you have a final sound check before completing our melodic sixth challenge. Hop up on our starry stage and pick any song you like to sing to, don't hold back on this karaoke event!
                At least one team member has to participate. But both can play.

Tea Chugging Contest - 4:30 P.M. to 5 P.M. xx
                You'll want to make sure your bladders and empty for this thirsty seventh challenge. Each team will nominate one member to race against one another in chugging cold tea. A very English event, wouldn't you agree?

Break Time! - 5 P.M. to 5:30 P.M. xx
                Another break time to prepare yourselves for the other events!

The Murder of Sir. Solarbottoms - 5:30 P.M. to 6:30 P.M. xx
                We just couldn't stray away from the haunted this year! This eighth challenged is a little unique, because the teams will have to work with one another to solve the murder of Sir. Solarbottoms, before members start to disappear!

The Solar Ball - 6:30 P.M. to 7:30 P.M. xx
                To end the night, the last challenge is a dance. We have a little surprise in store for you guys on this one, but you'll have to wait till the ball to find out!

If you wish to enter, have you and your partner sign your names at the bottom:
              Participant Signature 1
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Participant Signature 2
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A little something extra:
          Okay so above is the flyer for the Sunshine Contest. These flyers are found all over town, and have been delivered in the mail also. To join your charries have to sign the flyer and then it will digitally disintegrate, automatically entering you guys. The judging of this contest will be decided by Eva (Eternal Fire Bloom); who is on a mission basically instructed by Stein, we have a point system so winners will be judge fairly, based on participation and effort. Interact with your fellow RPers and figure out how you guys want to battle things out. The pairs are obvious, it's going to be owner and iGIRL. You don't have to do this event if you don't want to, but the RP is going to be focusing on it, just letting you know.

This contest is basically to get all the iGIRLS in one spot to finally meet one another for the first time, and just have fun. I want NO FLASHBACKS or MEMORIES being activated because of this, this event is not for that. All the girls will know is that there are other iGIRLS and that is it. They can have like weird feelings, kind of hinting that they might have known the person before, but that's it.
          I try my best to read all the posts, and if you guys have written about flashbacks or anything like that, please edit it.

Also, owners are to choose whether or not they want to participate. So, if you guys want to join, then the owners need to send me a PM and title it Solar Day, with your owner's name and his iGIRL.

Team colors will be decided randomly, I will use a generator, just to mix things up a bit.
          If you have any questions ask me or any of the mods!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The xParticipants!
              1. Orion & Willow
              tab PINK TEAM

2. Meine & Syl
              tab PURPLE TEAM

3. Garry & Ember
              tab SILVER TEAM

4. Ranshu & Amber
              tab ORANGE TEAM

5. Kyle & Vi
              tab BLUE TEAM