Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Gatekeeper

User Image

⋱⋱ As I ғɪɴᴅ another pιece σf MEMORY ιиѕι∂є
▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ Tᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ιитσ « « ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs)) As тнєу ѕтαят ⇡⇣ To f.fall A W A Y
)) I D.Drown ιиѕι∂є these ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs⊰⊰ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ⇡⇡ I Feel them ɟɐןן from the Sᴋʏ A B O V E
I HEAR THE SOUND OF YOUR VOICE, I HEAR IT ECHO INSIDE MY DREAMS I HEAR THE SOUND OF YOUR VOICE, I HEAR IT ECHO INSIDE MY DREAMS I HEAR THE SOUND OF YOUR VOICE, I HEAR IT ECHO INSIDE MY DREAMS
I HEAR THE SOUND OF YOUR VOICE, I HEAR IT ECHO INSIDE MY DREAMS I HEAR THE SOUND OF YOUR VOICE, I HEAR IT ECHO INSIDE MY DREAMS I HEAR THE SOUND OF YOUR VOICE, I HEAR IT ECHO INSIDE MY DREAMS
█████████║║███████████████████████████ ███ ████║║║██████████ ██████ ██████
MODE: MINI MODE tab tab COMPANY: MY OWNER? tab tab MOOD/EMOTION: EMBARRASSED ;; CURIOUS tab tab BATTERY LIFE: 95%

The world was black and murky. She couldn't see anything at all and where she was even at. It felt so suffocating.

As the shock terminated and was taken in, the iPod's screen showed the Apple logo with the same grey screen. However, it soon blinked off to the black screen with the word, 'LOADING...' It took itself a few seconds until the screen changed to a white screen. Colorful pixels soon mixed together to form a orange haired female with a gentle smile upon her face. Her eyes opened along with her mouth as she began her message, "Hello! Thank you for purchasing the iGIRL! My name is Lecia! Would you like me to-" Wait a moment. What was the rest of the message? How could she forget the first message? This couldn't be right! She pursed her lips with her eyebrows scrunched together, trying to remember the message and figuring out what she was going to say next. "Um...I apologize, but I have forgotten the rest of the message..." She shyly looked away with a light blush of embarrassment upon her cheeks. She wanted to push herself away from the screen, however, she felt nothing from the screen. She looked up with a questioning look to see her small hands going through the screen. "W-wait...what?" She touched the edges of where the screen met the frame of the iPod and pushed herself up; accidentally pushing too hard she flopped over onto the iPod with a light Oof! sound. She stood up on top of the iPod looking down at herself, fixing the wrinkles on her dress. Was she supposed to do that?

"Huh? How is this possible? Am...am I supposed to be able to do that?" She was confused beyond all reason. She didn't know whether or not she was even supposed to do this! She looked up, when she meant looked up, she looked up really high, to see her owner's face. He looked...slightly angry, maybe it was because she could be a defect? "A-Are you angry because I might be a defect?" No, no! She couldn't be a defect! She looked up at him with worried eyes, "Are you going to send me back to the store? I-I'm not a defect, I promise! I don't know how or why I can do this, but please don't send me back..." She took a sigh of defeat and sat on the side of the iPod with her small legs hanging off the edge.

She took a look around the room. It looked very comfortable and was very spacious. She couldn't help but be curious about this world. She looked back up towards her owner, or so she assumed, he was very big, big as he was gigantic! He could squash her whenever he felt like it! 'I wonder what his name is...' Wait, she could think? Were iGirls able to do that? She looked shyly at him. She fiddled with the edge of her dress as she tried to put words together to form the question that she wanted to ask. However, she didn't know how to ask without being so informal. She scrunched her eyebrows together once more, as she pondered deeply about it. Her owner probably thought that there was really something wrong with her if she couldn't form a question or sentence even. She glanced up at him and asked, "Would it be alright if I asked for your name?"

User Image

Generous Bloodsucker

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ░░ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ░░ M E N E ░░ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ░░ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

User ImageWill you still hold me
When you see what I have done?
Will you still kiss me the same
When you taste my victim's blood?

MY
MY
M Y
Body Mouth Mind

So crimson and red
I feel it flowing from your lips
When you taste my victim's blood
My heart is dead and so are you

User ImageShe liked how he sounded? Meine would've thought she was kidding if not for her expression. While she fumbled with the realization that she didn't know how to perform any of the tasks she listed off, he kept his frown from showing. Odd. The procedures she was mentioning seemed to be automatic. Was her inability to carry them out a sporadic coding error?

The male gave an amused huff and smirked as she stomped ─ squeaked, really; he'd never be able to take her seriously when she did ─ and put his computer's monitor between them. Cute. If it weren't for her grey eyes constantly peeking out from behind the object she'd possibly be good at Hide-and-Seek. Now that was one hell of an amusing conversation starter. I play Hide-and-Seek with my iPod to pass the time. What about you? He'd never be caught playing such a game, though.

"It's all right, Syl. I'm not going to send you back." He picked up the packaging she came in and tossed it in the small trash bin by his desk to free the space and reassure her of what he said. Even if I wanted to I couldn't, thanks to the apparent integration of my DNA. Sneaky assholes. Such a return was too risky and foolish without anticipating some kind of repercussion.

Now that their fates were sealed together ─ they technically did when he was zapped ─ he hoped the decision didn't decide to biteUser Image him in the a** later. He sighed and shifted his position so he was slightly leaning forward on the desk and using his forearms for support. He noted that although she seemed to be just a highly responsive addition to a piece of technology, negativity seemed to affect her much more than it should. "Would you like a tour of the apartment?"

Ő.Ő.

Fallen Demigod

User Image

- You know I'll never fold like you're the authority.
                          - I won't throw my hands Up like you're the authority.
                          - I know who I am, I know where I'll end up: in flames & that's fine.
                          - Cause I'm finally fed up, Stick with what I started, don't care how it hurts.

▒▒▒▒▒▒ ░░░ ▓▓▓▓▓

So she was one of a kind in her color, that was cool! Willow nearly beamed when when he mentioned it. It was nice knowing she wasn't like the rest. It also may have been part of the reason he picked her out. Which she was fine with. Orion seemed to be really nice, but just a little confused. Willow played with the Jean material for a moment while her question seemed to process, her eyes never leaving his face. It was the moment of truth for her. His answer would decided if she could roam and make herself at home, or if she should just climb back into the ipod and wait. His expression changed for a second from confused to almost pained before it was gone. Making Willow question if it had ever been there in the first place. Orion was no longer looking at her but she kept her eyes on him. "If I return you like this you'll just be destroyed right?" Willow gave a shrug he likely wouldn't see. Maybe, maybe not. It was possible the people at the store would take pity on her and maybe let her live. Or they would destroy her like he said. Willow didn't like the idea that she might be killed for being able to walk, talk and think. However, they could see her as a threat of some sort. Who knew. She sighed quietly, folding her hands in her lap. It didn't seem like he was going to take her back, that was good. "Though most girls see me as a heartless a**. I'm not a murderer. So no, I'm not going to return you. Besides, it was getting pretty lonely in here. I could use the company." It took less than a second for her to light up. "Oh Good! I get to stay!" She relaxed for good this time. Having nothing much else to worry about. "Thank you, I promise not to cause you too much grief." She didn't say 'any grief' because she couldn't promise him that.

When he ruffled her hair, she tried to bat his finger away but it was too late. The damage to her hair style had been done. Her hair was in a bit of a mess, sticking up in wild directions, and she huffed at the stray hairs in-front of her face. "And your huge." she replied back as she smoothed out her hair. "But, that's not a much a problem." Not that now she knew she could fly around like an annoying bug. That might be entertaining. Willow grasped his pant leg to keep herself steady as he stretched and shook her head. "I don't have to eat, I wasn't programmed for it. So I don't think that anything you have to worry about. One less mouth to feed." She said thoughtfully, then frowned up at him. "What's wrong with Pizza bagels? Those sound good. Like, breakfast and Dinner at the same time.. No, I take that back. That sounds really unhealthy." Maybe that was why he insisted on not having them. Willow lifted off his lap and went up above his head for a bit, taking in the view of the apartment. One bed room, cozy and there were musical things scattered about. He must really like music. That was something she could inquire about in a bit. For now she was zipping around, inspecting things. If this was to be her home away from home, she planned to get to know it. Although, she did notice evidence of there being two people being here and that brought something else up. "Orion, you said most girls think you're a heartless a**, but as of yet; I haven't seen any evidence of that." Hopefully this wasn't prying too much. "Why did you say that? Are you sure that's what they think?" It could be considered too personal, he could choose to ignore it if he liked; Willow wouldn't be offended. But she was curious to know why he said people thought so poorly of him. So far, besides his blank reaction to her in the beginning he had been nothing but kind. Even offering her an egg.

His apartment was nice, she deemed it that much; even though she had only seen the living-room. 'Just like mine..' the thought came and went. Making her halt her flight and frown at herself. Just like hers? She didn't have an apartment. She was an Igirl, not a human! Maybe she was thinking of the place in the ipod where she stayed. yes, that had to be it. There was no other explanation for it. Deciding that she was done flying around for now, she headed back to Orion. Landing lightly on his shoulder, and looking down on the ipod on the desk. They still hadn't set anything up. Maybe they could do that. "Despite my forgetfulness earlier, I do know how to run the Ipod systems." She told him. "I can still set up your playlist, and all that. We can do that if you want, or we can do something else." Willow shrugged, eying some of his longer hair. "It really is all up to you at the moment." It was tempting to start braiding the locks next to her, but she would wait to do that when his attention was diverted and not on her. if she started now, he might stop her. Guys didn't like braids, they were girly. If she did manage to braid his hair, she would take it out when she was done. Willow might let him walk around the house with it, but not let him go outside with it. He might get attacked. She enjoyed small pranks, but not ones that brought harm.

[[ ooc: Sorry I took so long, I've been really sick. ]]

lala Hazel Hatten
                                            ⇢ Location: flying around, and now Orions shoulder.
                                            ⇢ Thoughts: --
                                            ⇢ Feeling: Curious.
                                            ⇢ Company: Orion.
                                            ⇢ Charge: 95%

"I'll probably end up in flames before the end of the night.
                                            Watch me burn In the fire, watch me bid you goodbye."

User Image

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Lavish Tipper 200
    User Image

User Image
                                          xxxxxʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ's ʜᴏᴍᴇ || ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ (?) || ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴀsᴋ: sʏsᴛᴇᴍ sᴛᴀʀᴛ-ᴜᴘ

xxx[ A ] mere second was all that passed before the screen blinked off into darkness, then a few seconds more before it popped back to life in the man's hand. The incomplete Apple symbol was the first thing to greet him, followed up by the iGIRLS logo fading in and out on the screen. Usually what would pop up next would be a little menu, showing off the possible features that the new owner could access and maybe some helpful tips as to how to get started. Instead of just getting the menu, this time around a small figure appeared with the text and lively user friendly GUI. From head to toe she could not have been a far throw from four inches, and despite the large cartoonish head the rest of her body was fairly proportioned for her size. Even her chocolate brown hair was not at an over-exaggerated length. Her clothing was very modest when compared to the sex symbols of the current day and age. A long black dress, black stockings with black ballet flats and a white turtle neck underneath. With her hands clasped down in front of her and her eyes closed she gave the appearance of a doll. Maybe it was a background photo?

Suddenly her eyes popped open, revealing the large brown eyes that were expected of such a figure. The small girl looked straight out from the screen, smiled and gave a small curtsy before standing straight and giving a wave. "Hello! Thank you for purchasing the iGIRL! My name is Coco! Would you like me to-" Her voice has sounded like the usual computerized A.I. systems at first; overly cheery and very feminine in nature. But in the middle of asking her question she suddenly paused. Even her hand, which had been waving the entire time, came to a stop with her fingers splayed wide open. "Uh... Would you like me... to..." Crap! What was suppose to come next? She was sure it had something to do with the system specs or making a playlist, but she could not pull the words together to save her life! Slowly her little fingers began to curl back into the palm of her hand as she became more and more uncertain. While her little computerized brain was going at it, whatever else was there decided to try and fill in the gap for her. "Would you like me to... make you a sandwich?" The pause that came after that was full of very awkward silence before she suddenly burst out.

"Ahh! Why did I just say that? It's totally wrong! I'm suppose to ask if he wanted to go over the system options or make a playlist! I knew it, but why didn't I say it?" All of this was muttered and muffled as her hands had smacked themselves against her face. How embarrassing! Her first day on the job with this owner and she had botched it up already! She had to be faulty! She was going to fail this person if she kept this up! Oh, she would not be able to live with herself if she was not able to properly help this person with her home! On the outside all the little woman was doing was wiggling around, shaking her head back and forth and making muffled whines and cries of embarrassment. It was rather theatrical really, but as quickly as she had gone into the fit she snapped back out of it. Closing her eyes again, she took in a deep breath that placed her on the tips of her toes before releasing it and looking back towards the man beyond the screen. "Sorry for that. Let me try that again. Would you like me to go over the system customization options or help you make a playlist?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
                                          60%

User Image

Hilarious Seeker

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Let’s ⓇⓄⒸⓀ!
      Just take it to the txoxp

Ain’t never gonna stop

Now all I wanna do is

Make you ⓇⓄⒸⓀ

Ain’t never gonna stop

Now make em say NA-NA-NA-NA

Actions Thoughts Speech

♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪--♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪--

"Do you... like reading?" She turned her head over to Kyle. "Reading? Erm..." She placed her hand against her cheek, tiling her head to the side. "Oh! I do~. Mostly fantasy and action sort of novels. How about yourself?" She floated right over to him, standing on his shoulder. "From the looks of it all, you like to understand how things work." Fixing herself on his shoulder, Vi slowly swung her legs back and forth. Hmm... "Who's your favorite author?" She looked down at the iPod in his hands, the girl tilted her head to the side. "So, that's what it looks liks when I'm out? It looks like an empty shell." She giggled a bit.

After a few moments, another daring move popped into her head. What wouldhappen if she just suddenly went exploring through the complex of her new home? Would Kyle even enjoy that? Probably not -- he seemed shocked, still, that she managed to come out of the confines of the iPod ( somehow ). Later on, she would have to go back in. "Say, Kyle." She stretched her little arms out. "Is there anything you want me to call you?" The question suddenly popped into her head.

For being a machine of storts, Vi wanted to know if she had to call him anything special. Would he be OK if she kept calling him by his name? Perhaps it was when she watched a lot of movies. Wait...Hang on... Movies? She never watched those in her life! Or...did she? Why was this suddenly in her mind? Argh! It just been her imagination. She rid of the silly idea from her head. Silly wasn't the world, though; irrational would be more fitting. For the time being, anyway. Hahahaha~.

As she waited for his answer, the small girl rested her head against him, closing her eyes. All of what has happened in this short amount of him wore her out. It would take a while before her battery fully went up to the six hour limit. Still, she had enough battery life to last her a while. She just felt tired. "Already?" She muttered, moving herself off of him and off his shoulders, back up into the air. She then raised her arms up and wiped her eyes. "Wuhaaaa...." Another yawn. She couldn't be this low on battery yet! Shaking her head, she started to just move her hips, keeping her at least moving. "I bet you like reading science novels, with how many books you own." It was just an assumption. To her, he seemed the type of person to enjoy almost anything that he read. "Does anyone else live with you at the moment? Other than yourself?" She didn't include herself, mostly for the fact that she wasn't really a person. She was just an AI. Something that was made in a lab and then placed into a machine to be of use.

"What about...." She was going to ask another question, but Vi stopped herself. She already knew she was possibly asking too many questions at that moment. "Let him answer a few!" She told herself, placing her arms behind her head. Her hips still swung a bit, but now she felt better than a moment ago.

♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪--♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪--
    Where am I? :: In the air, in Kyle's room! || Who am I with? :: Kyle! || Battery? :: 93% || Mode? :: Mini-Mode! || I feel :: A bit sleepy, and inquisitive! || OOC: I apologize for the wait.||

User Image

Demonic Senshi

11,950 Points
    • Contributor 150
    • Friendly 100
    • Generous 100
            User Image
                                                    OVERCOME AND COMPLETELY SILENT NOW, WITH HEAVENS HELP, YOU CAST YOUR DEMONS OUT
                                                    AND NOT TO PULL YOUR HALO DOWN, AROUND YOUR NECK AND TUG YOU OFF YOUR CLOUD
                                                    ▉▉but ➥ I - I'M MORE THAN❣ just a little ( & ♥curious
                                                    x
                                                    _____《 ;♔ HOW YOU'RE PLANNING TO MAKE ﹙ ;♔ ﹚
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                    ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

The throwing away of the box was reassuring, enough for Syl to move away from the monitor in the very least. The offering of a tour on the other hand, made Syl move away from the computer monitor completely and stride to where his forearms had resided on the desk. She studied him first, as if she were confirming that he wasn't trying to trick her in anyway so. Oh how desperately she wanted to rub her hands across his skin, but she knew damn well to mind her manners; no more slip ups. “I uhm..” Still, the mere idea of being able to touch someone sent chills down her spine. It was as if she was real human being such as he was. Having him so close didn't help either, for now his scent had managed to creep into her nose. It really was as if she was real; Syl couldn’t help but croon contently. “Tour.. ? But we're... ”

The temptation was just far too great.

Syls fingertips pushed against his forearms, probably the feeling of a little pinch or poke upon the touch of his skin. She then settled her arms to her sides in restraint, and gave a meek push with her palms in the same area she had poked him in his forearms. Syl’s fingertips began to caress the area, placing her head upon her hands. “I hope you can forgive me, Master Meine, for such odd behavior and terrible manners,” Syl then began to mount herself onto his forearm, patting as gently as she could to show she meant no harm. “Seeing as it’s been a while from interaction with another person.” Lingering for longer than she should have, Syl began to tremble, struggling off of his forearm. Upon pushing herself off, Syl stopped in midair as if she were paused from her fall, her small body floating. Syl's hands balled into fists, covering her mouth to prevent any sort of odd outburst. She began to struggle, losing her balance and dropping onto the desk. Embarrassed, she stood to her feet and dusted her dress off, interlacing her fingers.

“A tour would be nice, Master Meine, if the offer is still available.”

[ooc; tried to edit it a bit and it's still short. ;~; sorry. </3 ]
                                                    _______________________________________________________________ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ __ _
                                                    x
                                                    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ & LEAVE ME ON MY OWN

______________________________ User Image

Timid Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-----------------------------------
    -----------------------------------

Sol was glad to see the iPod didn't blow up, instead being greeted with an awfully cute chibi thing that was quite expressive. Its (her?) behavior seemed normal enough, until it (she?) stammered for a few seconds and suddenly asked if he'd like for it (her?) to make him a sandwich.

Sol laughed as she nervously dealt with herself for several moments. "Coco, huh... Hello, Coco; you can call me Sol. If you could actually make me a sandwich that'd be most impressive and I'd appreciate it, but I'd feel guilty considering I can do that myself and I just met you." He stood up, disregarding the fact that he was still in no more than his boxers. Breakfast was yet to coalesce into an actual thing; Sol realized he was hungry and that he should deal with that. He brought the iPod along with him to the kitchen so that he could tinker with it further.

On the way there, his thoughts caught and he realized that Coco was eerily lifelike in her manner. He looked at the box, still on his desk. Sol was surprised Apple didn't call out how the iGirls felt notably unlike a machine or program on the packaging. Did these things run on AI? Had AI even been invented? If it had, would Coco eventually be tired of subservience to humans and attempt to take over the world with the other iGirls? Sol felt so out of touch with technology; images of chibi girls taking over London entering his head.

He wondered how strong her word recognition was; she sure felt like a (shrunken down) human earlier. As Sol pulled out leftovers from dinner last night (shepherd's pie, fair enough) he took his attention back to the iPod. "Why don't we worry about systems and playlists later? How about you... Tell me about yourself, Coco."

This is it, time to see how she'll react to that, if at all.

-----------------------------------
    ╪ ╪ ╪i've got a heart to cover for.╪ ╪ ╪
    ---------------

where: still in sol's apartment

with: Coco

feeling: amused and confused (conmused?)

ooc: apologies, post's rather short~

Suzuki Mine

Generous Bloodsucker

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ░░ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ░░ M E N E ░░ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ░░ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

User ImageWill you still hold me
    When you see what I have done?
    Will you still kiss me the same
    When you taste my victim's blood?

MY
    MY
    M Y
    Body Mouth Mind

So crimson and red
    I feel it flowing from your lips
    When you taste my victim's blood
    My heart is dead and so are you

User ImageMeine resisted the urge to lean away when she approached. He wasn't a fan of being touched in any way without direct consent from his mouth, but because of the look on her face he decided to let this time slide. What harm could she do? Her touch was too light and gentle to hurt. He blinked. Touch? Holograms can't touch. Right? He gave her a curious look when she apologized, but it faded to a slight frown when she explained why she had decided to use his arms as a temporary chair. An uneasy feeling crept into his gut. Something's not right. Her comment about not having interaction with another person was out of place, even for a pre-programmed machine. She obviously seemed caught up in the moment so he kept his thoughts to himself.

The curious look reappeared on his face when he pulled himself out of his thoughts and realized she was.. floating? This couldn't be right, 'grams didn't need to have such a feature. Not wanting to drown her out in his thoughts ─ again ─ and make her think he was ignoring her, he pushed his thoughts away for when he could.

"Of course it is." Ein sat back, secretly relieved to have his personal space to himself again, and smoothly moved himself and his chair to his left, her right, so she could see the room with ease and so he could mostly face the same way she was.

The room's shape resembled a rectange, the computer desk atUser Image one of the shorter sides. Walls a medium purple. Light, wooden floors. Open, black drapes over the three large windows that lined the back wall ─ the wall directly to their right. At the other end was an L-shaped, black leather couch that faced a flat screen television that was mounted on the wall. A low, mahogany stained coffee table sat barren between the objects. Other than silver light fixtures, the walls were barren, too.

There was a black door to the left of the television, snug in the corner. Another door, black as well, was behind the couch, and a black-framed, double-wide doorway sat about the middle of the wall near it, revealing a kitchen.

"This is the apartment's main room, more commonly known as a living room, and," he guestured to the open doorway, "that leads to the kitchen."

Ő.Ő.

4,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    User Image User Image User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Still going through the iPod's systems, just to confirm what he already knew, that it was a totally normal iPod, he kept listening at Vi, without looking at her. "Reading? Erm..." she stopped for a moment, like thinking what she was going to answer, "Oh! I do~. Mostly fantasy and action sort of novels. How about yourself?" She asked, floating to his shoulder and standing on it, again, confirming that she was totally solid, and not an hologram at all. "Yeah, I like action and mystery novels... and... " Kyle stopped the system analysis of the iPod for a second, and got a little blushed."I... I also like romance novels... kind...of..." He said looking somewhere else, but never Vi. It was true, back in home, he was used to read only school books, mainly because he didn't have any money to buy others, once he came to London and got a job, he started buying all kinds of novels, at first they were all fiction and action, but one day he decided to try a romance one, called "Into the new world" . The novel was about a girl that lived in the year 2796, where the world had been destroyed, leaving just a gigantic metal structure called "The Black System" that floated into the space, tired of living a life she didn't want, she throws herself from the highest part of the "Black System" , she's saved by some poor guy that teaches her the real meaning of life, and how to live without depending of money or material possessions, but then... Kyle's line of thought was interrupted by Vi talking again. "Who's your favorite author?" The purple-dressed asked. "Well ther-" His Cellphone started ringing. As Vi flew away from his shoulder, he stoop up, walked to the back of the room looking for the device in his backpack and picked up.

"Hello?"

"Kyle? Hey! It's Leo, are you free at the moment?"

"Oh! Hmm... Sure! What's going on?"

"Can you come to Yorkshire's soccer field? The one near the park. I just arranged a match this Sunday with Alex's team, we should practice a little don't you think?"

"Oh! Emmm yeah, Sure! I'll see you there in a bit."

Hanging up, with Vi talking again, he realized there was a problem, he couldn't leave her alone. As Kyle putted the books out of his backpack and putted his shorts and soccer shoes in, he kept listening to Vi, that just kept asking him questions, and actually, seemed a little tired. "Is there anything you want me to call you?" She asked, Kyle finished and turned at her to answer, finding her performing some type of dance, swinging her hips slowly. "I think Kyle is okay... Do you have a name other than "Vi" ?" He asked, being "Vi" a kind of weird name for someone, but , was she someone? or something? that just confused Kyle a little more. Her next question, made Kyle himself wonder something. "Does anyone else live with you at the moment? Other than yourself? "Yeah, Al, he lives in this same apartment, his room is crossing the hall." He answered, wondering: Could someone else see this girl? not like she was visible just for him or like he was getting crazy, more like what would be their reaction? would it be safe? people will get freaked out of seeing a mini-girl coming out from an iPod and flying around him, maybe it wasn't a good idea for other people to see Vi. Then, Kyle had an idea

"What about..." "Vi..." He interrupted. "You came out of the iPod right?" He started, looking at the iPod that was still lying on the desk. "Do you think... you can get back in?" He asked, then, noticing that he could have sounded rude, he explained himself. "I know you're happy to be out, but well... I have to go to the park, and I can't leave you here by yourself..." He said, picking up his backpack from the bed, and hanging it on his right shoulder. "We can keep chatting on the way..." He said, trying to encourage the girl. "Actually, I already have a question for you..." He added. "Have you read anything in there? how can you have a favorite type of books?" He asked kindly, trying to smile, which wasn't easy for him, actually, being that nice with someone wasn't something that he was used to do. The only person that could take a smile out of him, or make him be nice and concerned, was Rebeca. Maybe Vi was something like Rebeca for him? being so tiny and unprotected, maybe he felt like he had to protect her, he didn't knew. One thing was true: socializing wasn't one of his skills, but maybe if he could know more about her, he could find out where that girl came from.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

☒ Location: Kyle's Room.
    ☒ Company:
    Vi.

☒ Thinking:
    "How do you hide a flying mini-girl in Yorkshire?"

☒ Chapter:
    "Chapter 1: "A life about to change!"

☒ OOC:
    I didn't like this post, it was different in my head, oh, well... ~

Newbie Noob

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    tab tab tab tab tab tab Cyrian xA。 xS erenad e

» wh a txi'm xthinkin g 。。。
    tab What the hell just happened?

» whoxi'm xwith 。。。
    tab Me, myself, and I.

» wherexxam 。。。
    tab My apartment; in my room.

» wh a txi'm xfeelin g 。。。
    tab Irritated and confused.

» myxiG IRL 。。。
    tab Ruru
    User Image
    xxxxxxx xxxxxxx

"Your son is okay. We were able to remove the tumor without any complications. He'll need to be hospitalized for two weeks, we want to monitor him just in case."
    "Thank you so much doctor! When can I see him?"
    "The nurses will have him ready in his room in 30 minutes. Good luck."
    Lucky for him, today seemed to be an easy day. All of the surgeries went by fine, which was a blessing in itself. Cyrian headed for the showers to clean up and change. As he walked by the ICU ward, the sound of a grieving woman echoed down the halls. He looked towards the source of the noise, only to see an elderly woman screaming and crying over the dead body of what seemed to be just a little girl. The nurses were struggling to pull her off the body, as two doctors tried to calm her down. He averted his gaze away from the scene and continued to walk by. As one life was saved, another was taken in it's place. It was the cruel reality of life, and after working in this field for so many years, he had become numb to it all. The white-haired male pulled a towel from the rack and entered the showers. He stripped off his blood stained scrubs, and stepped into the cascade of hot water. A heavy sigh escaped his lips, he was tried. Tired of everything. Tired of playing this god-like role, and having the lives of people placed into his hands. Cyr had to remind himself constantly of the reason he was doing all of this. Though he vowed to heal, it seemed more like he was killing instead. Humans. They are so fragile. And even though medicine and technology has grown and advanced, it still wasn't enough. He was greedy, and he knew it. Greedy to give life, even though death was needed to balance it out. He turned off the shower and dried himself off. Placing his dirty scrubs into a plastic bag, and slipping on clean ones. As he placed the plastic bag into his duffel-bag, he reached for his phone. The small light on the phone was blinking, notifying him he had a new message.

Happy Birthday sweetheart!
    Hope you like the gifts!
    Love Mom xoxo

Cyrian smiled lightly and he replied with a simple 'thanks'. Honestly, he had totally forgot it was his birthday today. Now he was twenty-four, it didn't feel like it though. For some reason, he felt much older. he strapped on his bag and walked out of the shower room. Fellow colleagues bid him a happy birthday as he headed for the exit. Thank god his shift ended early today, and he didn't have work tomorrow since it was Solar Day. He took the airBUS home since his car was in the shop. Ten-minutes later he arrived at his stop. In this big town, it was easier to get around by airBUS than in your own car. He was considering selling his car and just getting to work this way. As he walked up to complex, he stopped to check the mail. Cyr placed his thumbprint on the lock, and his locker opened up. Inside were only a few envelopes, most of them bills, and a box. He assumed it was the gift his mother had messaged about earlier. He closed the locker and tucked the box under his arm as he headed for his apartment. The male assumed it was probably another medical related gift. The woman was always bragging to her friends about her doctor of a son. He placed his duffel-bag on the floor and put the box on his desk.

Cyr snatched an apple from the kitchen table and bit into the fruit as he grabbed a knife to open the box. "It's probably another coat." He guessed as he swallowed. He dragged the knife gently and carefully, as if he was cutting into a patient. The man couldn't help it, it was already a habit. The box opened and inside was a smaller one. It was various shades of blue with the word "iGIRLS" written in shimmering letters. Cyrian lifted a brow, confused and little afraid of what this could possibly be. He grabbed the box and examined it, on the front was an adorable blue girl posing shyly, with an iPod next to her. "This is an iPod?" He asked out loud. He peeled away the tape that was binding the box shut, and spilled it's contents out on the desk. A vibrant blue iPod slid out, along with a cable and an instructions manual. 'Cool. He thought lightly, a but impressed at his mother's gift. He was planning on getting an MP3 player to listen to on the bus or during lunch. Cyr started up his computer and read through the manual. The instructions were simple, good. He plugged in the iPod to it's charger and then hooked it up to his computer.

The device turned on, the apple logo glowing brightly as a greeting. The TOS contract came up, and he scrolled through it briefly then agreed to the thing. It then asked for an ID code next. Cyr flipped over the iPod to get the code, only finding two digits on the back instead of the six. He frowned in confusion, was this a bootleg product? Or maybe a reject that made it through inspection? The male shrugged and typed in the two digits, amused to see the device accepting the code. What happened next was something he was not aware of prior. Nor did the ******** manual warn him either. A sharp and sudden shock pricked at his thumb and shot up his arm. He felt the static travel through his entire body, before it retracted and pulled right back into the iPod. Cyr's hand seized up, causing him to drop the device involuntarily. "Son of a b***h." He cursed under his breath as he grabbed his hand.

xxxxxxx xxxxxxx

Desirable Star

11,300 Points
    • Supreme Supporter 500
    • Angelic Alliance 100
    • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
    User ImageUser ImageUser Image

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    ⊹⊱⋛⋋Kiruki Yuuki Kazama⋌⋚⊰⊹
    xxxiGIRL: Ruruxxx
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛
    •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
    Anyone can catch your 'Eyes'....But it takes a while for someone special to catch your 'Heart'....
    Age; Eighteen XXX Wearing; What I'm Wearing When Full-Mode XXX Feeling; Curious and Surprised XXX Where Am I; inside the ipod XXX Mode; Mini-Mode XXX Owner; Cyrian

User ImageXXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
    XXXXXX
    ~Battery Usage~
    ████████████████████████████████ ██

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Finally, as the ipod has been started up by plugging the ipod of the iGIRL into the computer, it showed black at first then it blink with an Apple icon showing telling that it has been turned on as well as it be charging at the same time and editing all the set-ups to the iGIRL. As soon as the Set-Up is done and pressing in the two digits of the iGIRL that is shown at the back of the ipod, when the code is soon put into the ipod it showed the profile of the iGIRL of ipod the owner has either purchased or received. Suddenly a static feeling from the ipod to the owner as it had just taken DNA from the owner transferring the DNA to the iGIRL which would have just woken up because of the transferred of the DNA. But when that static was made the ipod was dropped to the ground facing down towards the ground.

It did not take few minutes but it took just five seconds for the iGIRL to wake up from it's deep slumber until it's owner has connected with it. If you are silent enough you could hear a gentle and happy voice that is being made from the ipod, but that is because the ipod is facing down towards the ground so it would depend if the owner has good hearing to hear the voice. The iGIRL had started thanking and greeted as well as introduced it's self.
                                                            "Hello! Thank you for purchasing the iGIRL! My name is Ruru! Would you like me to-........" Suddenly the iGIRL had paused.
                                                            The iGIRL started getting nervous as she had just forgotten to say her line as the iGIRL try to think to herself and talk to herself softly. She started tapping on her forehead trying to think what was the finish line she had to say.
                                                            'Oh no! Oh dear...! W-What was the few lines...' she thought to herself repeatedly.
                                                            The iGIRL shut her eyes tightly trying to still remember what was her line she had to say in the line she had already said.

The iGIRL looked up looking back up at the screen as she try to say the finish line she was to say.
                                                            "W-Would you like to proceed in putting in y-your music? O-Or would you like to be shown of the tutorials" The iGIRL tried to say firmly.
                                                            But she was nervous since because she had just forgotten a line she was to say and she was not sure if the line she just said is correct. The iGIRL looked away shutting her eyes tight.
                                                            "Oh my...I-I don't think that was right...W-What am I thinking...What tutorials to which...?" she said and asked to herself.
                                                            After a few seconds or so the iGIRL looked back up when she some what notice that then screen is black. She wondered why is it black and dark. She was confused as she started pocking the screen on her side of the screen which is inside the ipod.
                                                            "H-Hello!? W-Why is it dark..? H-Hello...!? Is anyone there...?" The iGIRL tried calling.
                                                            She has not realized that she had started speaking of her own will. The iGIRL placed her palm on the screen but that is when suddenly the iGIRL's hand had gone through the screen which she noticed to have felt some kind of hard and smooth like. She was not sure what it is.

Of course for these iGIRL who is a curious type, the iGIRL try to use both her hands through the screen on her side which had gone through and touched once again of these hard like, the iGIRL raise an eyebrow as she was curious to what it is even surprised herself to what is happening as she some what had found herself able to go past the barrier of the ipod. But of course she has not fully got out of the ipod as the iGIRL is struggling trying to push from the hard ground that she has yet to find out. While the iGIRL struggle the ipod that is on the ground started moving, showing movement from the ipod as it's wobbling around on the ground. Then the iGIRL spoke again asking if there is anyone around.
                                                            "H-Hello!? I-Is someone there to help...!?" The iGIRL tried to shout to have who ever is there hear her.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

{{ Ⓞut Ⓞf Ⓒookies; Sorry kinda crappy first post. Hope it's alright. }}

██ ████████████████████████████████

┏━M u s i c━━━━━━━━━━━

User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
                                                            You are everything to me...You are my music...
                                                            XXXXXI have woken up by the sound of your voice...That is music to my Ears...
                                                            XXXXXI maybe a technology that need to learn to understand...But your voice is what makes me understand
                                                            XXXXXBut...i dont know if i could ever understand the meaning of love...
                                                            XXXXXIf "LOVE" is like loving music...Then you are part of my 'Heart'

Newbie Noob

User Image

» tim e xofxday :
            tab tab tab Afternoon; around 1pm

» te mperatur e :
            tab tab tab 75 º

» weather :
            tab tab tab Sunny, but there are more clouds in the sky. Looks like it might rain later.

» holidays x& xbirthdays :
            tab tab tab Cyrian A. Serenade's birthday is today.

Celebrating Streaker

User Image
    User Image

User Image
    ✖✖ G R I N O R G R I M ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ [ User Image ] ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
    There's a big smile on my face, and it never feels out of place!
    xUhoh ! xI can't play anymore...
    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ ! ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

LET`S GOxxxx"うまくいけば日本語が"

Maybe that whole flyswatter punishment was too much for a such a small girl to handle, Apollo isn't really one to act as a father in one way. She need some discipline though, that constant chatting...he was about ready to pull both of her twin tails clean off. Or maybe the universal tool would actually help in this time. Duct tape. Isn't that better than being beaten? That didn't seem like a bad idea. But some people needed discipline these days, since some kids would go unpunished and do whatever the hell they want. And still be counted as good parents and good children. That's just a bunch of bull, at school they'd be acting like little demons. That's the place where they remove their masks. When their parents figure out what they're really doing, they won't think they're so sweet and innocent then. Unless oblivious parents would think they have been influenced or infected by the corruption by other children or adults. The world today is so smart, it's like nothing has changed in the passed decades. Maybe change is never a good thing, maybe things are meant to stay the same, just like humanity. Forever. But the crimson male's has just took a dramatic turn for the greater good or lower worst.

Crossing his arms, he means business now! He stared down at his little iGIRL with a plain look, right now isn't the time for joking around. She's gotta take this seriously or she'll get no where into convincing him this is all real. Apollo is still quite skeptical about everything that is going on right now. A girl just burst through his iPod! What's not to doubt about reality right now?! "Attempted murder...?" Releasing a slight huff in humor, this could actually prove to be entertaining. Leaning back on his chair. "Please, you're lucky enough to be breathing right now, literally. You just exited your real life from the iPod, it'd be a short life if I actually wanted you to have one." Should she really be acting so casual to someone she just met? Well, he did steal her. So accept the consequences and deal with it. Hopefully I don't have to wake up to...THIS in the morning. Unless she wants to out like my previous alarm clocks. I really spent my budget in a single month on those things... Now she's got him acting so casual and fresh. This could actually be his nice side.

Slightly startled when her hyper attitude took a step down into something less annoying. Grateful that she actually took a minute to shut up and think about the situation she has brought onto him, and herself. But, it's an attitude he'd rather not deal with. Apollo may be one to support others, but he isn't one to cheer up people when their being kicked constantly on the ground. That's more of the fine lines of caring and warm-hearted, he's neither. Don't expect so much. He's only a one person, well...one guy. Tsk! It's nice she is actually listening, but now I gave her something to think about. It could've been something as simple as a yes or no. Maybe he was actually starting to prefer her upbeat and giddy self. In such quick time.

Lollie, that's her name, right? He brought his index finger close to the tiny pink girl and pushed her on the tummy area, using enough little force to just push her off her feet gently and into a sitting position, no intention in trying to hurt her at all. Well, he did with the flyswatter, but that's not the case right now! He's 'trying' to be nice. His finger actual made contact with her, as he thought it would just pass right through her. Another piece of evidence he learned that shows she is more than real. "I dunno, you're the little girl that came out my iPod. You tell me if you're broken or not. You're the only one who can know for sure, right? Tell me, do you feel broken?" Returning his hand to his side, he leaned forward on the desk and placed his elbow comfortably on it, now supporting his head as his chin rested on the palm of his hand. This should be entertaining, but now it turned into amends! What a great way to spend a Friday afternoon on such great weather in Spring. Spending all the time indoors! That's the life~

With his other hand, he pointed his index finger intimidatingly towards 'Lollie.' Right in her face. The size comparison, he couldn't probably squish her easily with just a finger without even trying, another way he kills pests. But he just wanted her to...get the point~ Bad pun. "You're quite dense if you think I haven't already figured that out from the get-go, ya'know that? The instructions manual never said anything like this would ever happen, so it must be true. And even you're admitting it, glad that's cleared up." Withdrawn his hands to his sides, he reached for the sky with firm fists and pushing his torso forward, stretching. He released a yawn to get a more refreshed feeling out of his stretch. If he's going to give up his time on this girl, he might as well get comfortable. Dropping his arms to his sides.

"Like Hell I'd give you up." That came out quite suddenly, maybe even it was unexpected for him, from him. He reached for the shirt Lollie is equipped with, pinching onto the back of it and lifting her off the desk carefully. Wow! She's so light. I expected a few pounds...all offense. Hopefully she isn't afraid of heights, even though in his perspective it is just a two feet drop, that could be twenty stories for her size. Apollo has no intention of dropping her, even though it would be pretty cool to see a a tiny splat. That would make history. He placed her into his other hand, softly on his palm, keeping his fingers flat out to give her more room to sit or lay down and then raised his palm slowly upward. Parallel to his face as he stared down at her, getting a better look at her and better eye contact, his face is just three inches away from her. "I went through too much trouble to give you up just like that. Is your feet more interesting than me? I practically endangered my life just to claim you as my own, and now it's impossible to return you even if I wanted to. And the only thing separating us is the garbage can, which I'm always too lazy to throw away outside. So I guess I'm gonna have to deal with you." The crimson kind of pissed himself off that time, which is quite rare, he is mostly pissed off by other people. That's new.

With a shift of his eyes in another direction, towards the vacant floor, it looked so plain with nothing placed there. No longer making eye contact, with Lollie. But Apollo is also too lazy to place any decorations in his house, not that he wants any that is. He thinks his place is perfect as it is, a man cave. Using his free hand to scratch the side of his face, his cheek. He didn't really know what to say after that, he'll start with anything."You probably talk too much because you're very curious about the outside world, it's seem to be defiantly bigger than your world inside the iPod. No wonder you're so hyper and bubbly. You just can't wait to run around freely like the small child you are. Well...I can't promise that you'll be happy with the results on my world. You might want to duck and cover back into your iPod once you see the ugly and harsh reality that's in store for you. Maybe it's better off you stay ignorant. But I can't seem to change your mind on your strong will." He placed the palm that Lollie is occupying back on the desk, she might want to get off and stretch out her new real body.
      As far as the sun lives and spreads, the lollipop will always be just a sweet on any side.

"Oh, and by the way, call me Apollo if you want instead of Ethanniel. It's my given name."

Accompanied ⇛ iGIRL: Lollie?
    Location ⇛ Apollo's Dirty House
    Emotions ⇛ Relieved
    Clothing ⇛ Slept in these~
    OOC ⇛ I think this turned out pretty well O w O

Can't QUIT until you TRY
    Can't LIVE until you DIE
    Can't learn to tell the TRUTH
    Until you learn to LIE
    Can't BREATHE until you CHOKE
    Gotta LAUGH when you're the JOKE
    It took a FUNERAL
    To make me F E E L A L I V E
    Just OPEN your eyes
    PLEASE open your EYES
    And see that L I F E I S B E A U T I F U L
    Do you Swear on your LIFE
    That NO ONE will CRY
    At my FUNERAL

Hilarious Seeker

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Let’s ⓇⓄⒸⓀ!

Ain’t never gonna stop

Now all I wanna do is

Make you ⓇⓄⒸⓀ

Ain’t never gonna stop

Now make em say NA-NA-NA-NA

Actions Thoughts Speech

Vi, tired from flying around, floated on over to the desk and stood there. A big grin appered on her face. "Romance novels, huh~." Oh geez. Poor, poor Kyle. Vi was the sort of person to tease people about certain things for a short amount of time, then forget them. "I think Kyle is okay ... Do you have a name other than "Vi"?" The small girl shook her head. "I don't. But, if you want to call me something else, I'm up for it!" She laughed. The sudden ringing of his cell phone caused her to jump. "What the?! What was that loud noise?!" For someone so small, the noise itself sounded like a loud ringing of sorts.

As Kyle talked on the phone, Vi decided to do some looking around. She wanted to get situated with his room. "I think I'll be in here the most." She thought, walking along the top of the desk. His room seemed big and roomy, but she didn't know how he thought of it. Was it big? Small? Just the right sized? She wouldn't know until later. Right now, he seemed to be on the phone with someone.

In truth, she was taken by surpise by his request. "Ummm....I can try. If something can get in, it can get out." "It" being her. She walked over to the iPod that liad there, still as can be. She poked at the screen. "Here we go!" Suddenly, with a small hop, she jumped back into the iPod. She was back in, but now she was laying on her back, dispite jumping in. Oh transitions."Oof! Owwie! That wasn't a good idea." She pouted as she stood up, rubbing her back. "Maybe I should of just crawled in or something."

"Have you read anything in there? how can you have a favorite type of books?" She stood up in her spot and shrugged. "I remember? I can't explain it. Oh well. Maybe while I was looking over the titles, I was interested in them." Vi didn't even know what books were what genre, and all of the sort. She only had guessed? When was the last time she read a book? Bah! Screw trying to think of a logical reason right now.

Being back in the iPod felt a tad weird. The outside was so large, and unexplored, but now this small space that she called "home" was so small. But, since Kyle was off to somewhere, and he wanted to bring her along, she could live with being in here. "Before we go, maybe you should upload some sort of music, so it doesn't look like you're just talking to yourself. No, wait, that's not what I mean! Ummm... How do I put this?" She knew what she was trying to get at, but the words just didn't want to form. She walked back and forth in the small space for a while before giving up on the idea itself. It would come to her either sooner or later. "Anyway, what do you plan to do while we're out? I could go into sleep mode or something." She didn't want to bug him while they were out.

Where am I? :: Back in the iPod! || Who am I with? :: Kyle! || Battery? :: 92% || Mode? :: -- || I feel :: Confused || OOC: These posts are slowly getting longer. xD ||

User Image

Demonic Senshi

11,950 Points
    • Contributor 150
    • Friendly 100
    • Generous 100
            User Image
                                                    TAKE BACK EVERY WORD I'VE SAID, EVER SAID TO YOU , EVERY WORD I SAID
                                                    TAKE BACK EVERY WORD I'VE SAID, EVER SAID TO YOU , EVERY WORD I SAID BECAUSE
                                                    ▉▉every ➥ T-T-THING I TOUCH❣ turns to stone ( & ♥sowrap
                                                    x
                                                    _____《 ;♔ YOUR ARMS AROUND ME ;♔
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                    ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                                    __ *: ❖ with Meine _ form Full-body Mode _ health 95 %

Inhaling the atmosphere and rooms appearance, she tried not to grimace, though it was pretty hard not to. The colors were too… Well, considering Syl’s color preferences were among the lines of blue, silver, and white, these colors were just… Syl gave off a curtsey and slowly maneuvered her way off of the desk, practically waddling as she shifted back and forth from waddling to hovering. She turned back and had yelled out to him, something among the lines of ‘If you’ll excuse me!’ which probably came out only as a squeak, seeing as Meine seemed to be too far for her to even make out his face. Upon entering the kitchen, Syl stared in bewilderment upon the kitchen before her. So far, Syl hadn’t really proved herself to her own owner, matter of factly, she was pretty useless. Syl frowned deeply in this thought, staring down at her small feet. There was only one thing left to do. Make food! Humans loved food, that’s the only thing that would keep them alive these days, right? Well, that’s how Syl’s logic worked. Clicking her heels together and expecting to blast off into the air, Syl was, instead, surprised with a completely different present she had ‘made’ for herself. No, instead it seemed she was blasting off without having to move.

Eyes dilating and beginning to hyperventilate, Syl smeared her hands around everything, bewildered by her own hands, which seemed gigantic compared to her smaller hands from before. There were no silver gloves wrapped tightly upon her forearms and fingers, now gone. “Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no.” Her voice not further above a whisper, her eyes drifted to her feet, which now were bare, nothing upon them compared to her bridal dress from before. Syl’s legs began to tremble tremendously, causing her to stumble onto the floor. Was she…?

Syl’s hair was now longer and wavy, a brighter color even that covered her bare shoulders as she sat upon the floor. “I’m human..!” Oh, happiest of days! Standing to her feet as quickly as she stumbled, Syl could now actually reach the cabinets without hovering, she could open the fridge door with her bare hands! Syl of course wanted to test out this theory, so she approached the refrigerator, opening it wide and then slamming it shut, opening it wide, and then slamming it shut. She repeated this process and then trotted off to the cabinets, opening them all and then shutting them all with a loud slam. Jumping up and down in pure joy, Syl giggled and moved to the entry way of the doorway, just barley poking her head out. “Master Meine…, are you hungry?” Her voice was now different from before, more childish and less squeaky and small, soft and gentle. Syl didn't await for his answer, rather, went to the nearest window and opened it wide, sticking her head outside of it, inhaling the outside air.

ooc: still s**t post ;~;
                                                    _______________________________________________________________ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ __ _
                                                    x
                                                    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ & LEAVE ME ON MY OWN

______________________________ User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff