Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Senshi

11,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
          User Image
                                                  TAKE BACK EVERY WORD I'VE SAID, EVER SAID TO YOU , EVERY WORD I SAID
                                                  TAKE BACK EVERY WORD I'VE SAID, EVER SAID TO YOU , EVERY WORD I SAID BECAUSE
                                                  ▉▉every ➥ T-T-THING I TOUCH❣ turns to stone ( & ♥sowrap
                                                  x
                                                  _____《 ;♔ YOUR ARMS AROUND ME ;♔
                                                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                  ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                                  __ *: ❖ with Meine _ form mini mode _ health 100 %

" What a career, kid, what a career! "

The white apple or silver, she wasn't sure of its color, sure did complain a lot about its past few jobs. " But, that's where you come in, kid. " Syl smiled reassuringly at the little Apple, the Apple sighing and kicking its legs off into… well, wherever they were. The Apple flinched and cringed in pain, rolling about as if it had impacted from a heavy fall. Before Syl could even attempt to ask what was wrong with the original Apple, It was as if a light had shone through the dark, and she was being pushed from behind the curtains and to the front stage. The current Apple that was wiggling around the ground seemed to have disappeared, which left Syl to herself and her curtain. Another silver apple passed by her as she made her way to the front, shading her eyes and squinting.

That, of course, was something she had managed to think of all on her own. Rather, Syl had opened her eyes and inhaled sharply as if the air was knocked out of her lungs from a heavy blow or kick. "Hello! Thank you for purchasing the iGIRL! My name is Syl! Would you like me to-"

Wait a second here. Something wasn't right, defective?

" I - I'm sorry, but... w - what? Syl isn't defective.. You aren't going to return Syl, are you? " Syl winced as if she were snapping out of a daze, her posture becoming a slouch, the bright and chipper face she had given faded. Now she'd have to go back with the annoying Apple; it's not that she hated solitude, she just hated solitude with such a sa character. All of the despair coming off the Apple just was too much for Syl's ears or body to handle. A perplexed stare drifted around from outside the device, staring at one thing from another, all except for the person before her. Syl stared up at the person before her, the Silver iGIRLs' new "master". Straightening her posture and giving off a friendly smile, Syl leaned against the screen in pure joy of seeing someone before her that wasn't the grumpy Apple, hell, she wouldn't have even minded a dog for company. But now she had an owner, someone who wouldn't leave her! Unless he decided that she truly was defective and she was going to have to go back to the store. The girls palms leaned against the glass that separated the two from the 3D and 2D world, only to have Syl's hands slip through the screen, scrambling her balance. She chirped, the iGirl pulled her hands back to her sides, before attempting again in amusement. This time Syl pulled her hands out of the device first, pulling herself through the screen and out into the 3D world. It was surely a lot to take in; was this what the world had come down to over the years? It had gotten so small... But, to be out of the screen felt extremely... heartwarming. Syl dragged herself around the desk, looking for a nice place to sit. Instead, curiosity got the best of her and she began to examine the males computer, rubbing her tiny palms across the screen. W - Wait... How rude! Peeking over her shoulder to look at her owner, Syl bit her lip and ran her fingers across her cheeks. Messing up already, huh, Syl?

" A - Ah! I'm sorry! "

Syl smiled sheepishly, giving off a courtesy and a faint smile, her fingers now twiddling behind her back, nervously. She was going to give him her full attention; prove that she wasn't defective by any means necessary. Syl cleared her throat and hovered away from the computer, finding a nice place on the desk to perch on. Clearing her throat and giving off a face that stated clearly, "It's time to be serious!", her smile had grown wider and wider. “But, to business, master! I would recommend setting up your security on your account, master. Possibly location services, get your e-mail started and other accounts synchronized, unless… Or maybe we should do a full back up, if you have one on iCloud your computer?”

ooc: crap, but i just woke up. ;_; i'll reply after school.
                                                  _______________________________________________________________ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ __ _
                                                  x
                                                  ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ & LEAVE ME ON MY OWN

______________________________ User Image

Toxic Hellhound

11,500 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image x x x x x x x█║ 》》:: sasha 𝕂𝕀𝕃𝕃𝕀𝔾𝔸ℕ sixx !!
x x x x x x x x
x x x x x↘↘ Jump , ' , ,
x x x x x x x x x x x well I ain't talking back ↷↷
x x x x x x x x x x x x x xbut I'm CALLING you out! ▹▹

x x x x x x█ ▌ ███████ ████████████ ████ █ █ x x x x x x ( иσ тιмє ƒσя ƒυѕѕιηg αη∂ ƒιgнтιηg )
x x x x x x x_________ ℓινє∂ тняσυgн тнє _____ ѕcяєαмιи' αη∂__ тнє ℓуιη'__

x x x x x x x x█║ 》》 i'm fine
x x x x x x x x x x x x you can't deny ↷↷
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x ' ! !
↻↻ ! '

▼▼

'cuz i'm always gonna be unbreakable ⇣⇣

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x ( яєℓιαвℓє υη∂єηιαвℓנє c'мσи вяιηg ιт тσ мє )

x x x x‖ »» ╰
x x x x x█║ 》》::

X X X Fritz had eagerly ventured about with the tiny woman upon her back. She showed her around to all the the different neat little things about her master's home. The strange little woman sure talked a lot but it didn't bother Fritz! Nope! Not one bit! In fact, it was really nice to have someone so small to show around to the house and have ride around on her back. When the tour was finally considered over, she could feel the small woman shift about on her back some, talking more. Looking lightly over her shoulder, back at the tiny woman, she barked excitedly at her before gallivanting towards the door. Although it was shut. Fritz barked at the door several times before she turned around and sprinted back through the flat with Eva on her back. Reaching an open vent, Fritz poked her nose inside and sniffed about several times before she laid down on her belly and crawled into the dark little cramp space. It didn't take too long for the vent to open up however and give Fritz the room to stand up fully and continue on her venture at the pace of a quick trot. She constantly glanced back over her shoulder however, as though to ensure that the tiny woman was still on her back. And each time, she continued on her path through the little ventilation system, her pawsteps as quiet as could be.

A few twists and turns and even a few leaps down a seemingly really long way down, Fritz soon began to slow to check the vent grates in order to see where she and Eva were currently. Peering through one, she found the first floor, people milling through the halls to get to or head from their flats. Sneezing and shaking her head, Fritz moved on and headed through a few more twists and turns and drops before peeking through another grate. This was the lobby. There were people standing about, talking with each other as though they were planning on going somewhere. Fritz barked once before continuing onwards. Those standing idly within the lobby's confines paused their chit-chat and looked briefly around, asking one another if they'd heard a dog. Scurrying around a few more turns and down a couple more drops, Fritz barked as loud music suddenly reached their ears. The very vent itself vibrated from the loud music that blared from an unknown source. Fritz seemed to follow the loud music, her ears perked up and forward as she trotted along. The smell of sweat eventually reached them, adrenaline and power. Snorting and shaking her head, Fritz searched for an exit vent grate peering through a few along the way. Through one of the grates, a... basement of some kind could be seen.

There were people inside the basement and it seemed to be the source of the music that made the vents rattle around. The majority of the people within the basement were men it would seem with the exception of but of a few females. A lot of the men wore clothes that would suggest they were going to a gym. Or... perhaps they were already there? The various machines and tools and such set up within the confines of the basement suggested that it had at some point been converted into a gym of some sort. Punching bags, benches, a sparring ring, weights of all kind... oh yes, this was definitely a training area. But... for what? Just for the amusement and physical upkeep of those who were here? Fritz soon found an open vent grate and weaseled through it carefully so as not to lose Eva on the way through. Standing and shaking lightly, her head really, the tiny pooch stood up straight and look quietly around for a moment, her ears perked up as she seemed to search the people here. Lots of guys... most with short hair, some shaved, the girls typically the ones with the longer hair. There were a couple guys with longer hair, some of them having rather wild colors dyed into their hair. But they were all really tough looking folk. Their hands wrapped in white and sometimes black wraps, occasional bruises and cuts here and there, tattoos on their usually tan skin. Even the girls that were down here mirrored the fierce image that the boys carried. The music that blared from a stereo box that was sitting on a folding chair over in the corner had to be on max...

Shaking her head again in annoyance to the music that screamed throughout the basement, Fritz trotted to the side some, eyeing the males and females of this little underground world. It wasn't long before Fritz's attention seemed to zero in on a single figure. A tall, lithe male with long blue dyed hair that was streaked with yellow. He stood before a punching bag that hung from the ceiling, his arms tucked up to his chest, hands balled into tight fists if only for his arms to rapidly extend themselves and jerk back to his chest, fists striking the punching bag with a furious vigor, causing it to swing just slightly. Every time the male pulled his fists back to his chest however, he would throw them out again in another series of rapid blows that increased every time in number. Fritz braked in his direction three times before she quieted, watching him from her spot near the wall, trying to avoid the others down here. But the male didn't seem to hear her as he continued his attacks against the punching bag. It was then that another male moved to him, tapping his shoulder and rousing him from his concentration that the other male moved away from the punching bag. The two males exchanged words that weren't really audible to anyone but them as they were standing just close enough to each other that they could hear each other without much trouble. Fritz watched the two males as they moved away, only to climb into the sparring ring. She seemed to give out an audible huff before her little butt hit the ground and she looked briefly over to Eva.

Fritz sat quietly for a long moment, watching the two males as they set after each other, the blue haired man much more agile than the larger guy. He was able to swing around him and dodge his incoming blows with ease, like... like a dancer practically. The larger male made a move to strike the blue haired guy but he snatched hold of his wrist and struck the larger guy straight in the stomach before he released him and bounded quickly away. The bigger man was quick to recover as he stood and moved after the smaller man, grinning deviously. He backed the smaller guy into the corner but the male leaned over, rolling his shoulders like he was some sort of cat before he started batting at the bigger guy, a quick right swing that didn't land against its target on purpose. A left one, a right one, a left one, then another right one that whacked the man in the back of the head before the smaller male suddenly sprung into the air, vaulting over the big guy's shoulders, preforming a simple flip mid air before twisting around and landing so that he was facing his opponent. The big man turned quickly but as he did, the blue haired male glanced over his shoulder one, only to double take at the sight of Fritz. "Wh- Fritz!?" He exclaimed before a hard kick was landed right against his chest, sending him out of the ring, over the dog, and onto his back on several mats. "Haha! Get distracted, Kill?" The large man laughed, moving to the smaller male's side to make sure that he was okay. "Urgh, no, I just imagined that my dog was standing behind me." He spat, wincing lightly as he touched his chest.

The large man helped him to his feet before looking towards Fritz, "Looks like you weren't imagining things, bud." He stated. Kill huffed before moving to Fritz and kneeling down. "The hell are you doing down here? How'd you even get down h-" He blinked several times, his ocean blue colored eyes falling upon the tiny person that sat on Fritz's back. "Wh... what the hell is that?" He murmured before carefully picking the tiny female figure up, Fritz in the other arm. Squinting at the small woman, the male scowled in bewilderment. "You good, Kill?" The other asked. "Huh? Oh, yeah... I... I gotta take Fritz back to the flat." He stated, wrapped his fingers around the little woman to hide her from the sight of others. Leaving the basement, Fritz held against himself, the male made his way back into the building before heading for the top. "A tiny girl? Not even high..." He mumbled in confusion as he soon found his flat and stepped inside, closing the door behind him with his foot. Kneeling down, he set Fritz down before moving to his desk, Fritz following him excitedly, yapping with joy. Kill eyed his fist for a second before laying his hand down on the desk, opening his fingers to reveal the small female once more. "Uh... who... what..." He murmured for a second before spotting the box in which his iPod had come from. On it was an animated picture of a girl that was supposed to be the iGIRL that would appear on his iPod. She looked like the one Fritz brought to him. Grabbing the box and looking it over, Kill frowned down at the girl. "Who're you?" He asked.

Fatcat

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
User Image

This world is so...empty. Her body felt like it was floating in dense darkness. Such and endless darkness. So empty...

Bzt...bzzt...bzzzt...BZZZZZZT!
              A sudden strike of electricity zapped her entire body, bringing her to life. Her heart began to pound and everything rushed into her in a matter of seconds. Her body seemed to spaz as it was trying to pull itself together and form her body. Lollie opened her eyes as she found herself standing in the middle of a pink platform. Her eyes went blank for a split second as the automated message was implemented into her program. The tiny female smiled brightly as she looked out her screen and into her owner's eyes. "Hello! Thank you for purchasing the iGIRL! My name is Lollie! Would you like me to-" Lollie stood there looked at him with her mouth open. What was the rest? She narrowed her gaze and grabbed her chin as she tried to remember the rest of the message. Minutes passed by with her just standing in the same position.

Then suddenly, without warning, she let out a loud scream. "I CAN'T REMEMBER! WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER!? It's suppose to be programmed into me right? So there is no way I could forget, unless....Nonononononononononono. Am I defective? Of course not! AM I? NO! LIES. I AM NOT." Lollie began pacing around her platform as she ranted. She suddenly sat down cross-legged and clutched at her head. "This can't be happening. I can't e defective! I am not broken!...OH SNAP! I can't let my owner see my like this. If he thinks I'm broken I'll be thrown away. Nonononono. Okay, I just have to act normal and make the rest up. Yes! I'll just make the rest up."

Lollie jumped up to her feet quickly, and looked up at her screen. Realizing that the man on the other side had been watching her as she ranted with herself. Her mouth cracked into an awkward grin with embarrassment written all over her face. "Oh heey~ Didn't see you there mister. T-This is all part of the program. YES! That's it! Yupp totally part of the program."

Then, it suddenly hit her. It hit her like when someone realizes that the worst part of being late to a party is not the embarrassment of being late, but the fact that there won't be anymore food left. The pink-haired droid stood there in confusion. She could think! She had thoughts and was actually conversing to the man on the other side of the screen. She could see him! Lollie didn't know why, but this felt very out of place, and at the same time very right. Just what was this? Lollie suddenly ran towards the screen, intending to place her hands on it and pressing her face against the glass. Except, something more unexpected happened. She ended up going right though the glass and launching herself right out of the iPod. The tiny child landed on top of the desk with a loud thump! "HOLY CANOLEE!" Lollie jumped to her feet and looked at her arms and legs, then looked at her iPod. "I'm out. I just came out. Stellar!" She exclaimed in glee. She began to run around the desk with her arms out wide as she giggled uncontrollably, like how people did when they pretended they were airplanes. "I'm out! I'm out! I'm out! I'm out!" She chanted happily as she continued to run around. Her feet then snagged on her charger cord and caused her to fall flat on her face. Lollie sat up and rubbed her cheek. "That...That hurt. That really hurt....YES! IT HURTS!" She squealed happily, getting right back on her feet. She could feel! Oh what a glorious feeling it was! Her gaze then traveled to the large human being that was standing right in front of her. "Whoa! You are ginormous! And I am so...un-ginormous." Lollie looked back up at him with fascination glittering her eyes.

Everything was so different out here, though in all honestly, she couldn't remember her life before this. But inside the iPod, things were rather bleak; nothing but numbers and codes. However, out here was a completely different story! So many colors and sensations! It was like being on a sugar-high for the first time. "What's your name? Do you people even have a name? I have a name! It's Lollie. Wait, am I even speaking your language? Do I have an accent!? I've always wanted an accent! But you know a classy accent, not one of those unfancy ones. Is unfancy even a word? Am I even making sense?" Lollie took a deep breath and she stopped herself from babbling. The girl couldn't help it! This was all too exciting, and she didn't know how to handle it all. She titled her head as she studied his features. He looked just like her, except he was like ten billion feet tall. Actually, as she looked around. The entire world was REALLY big. How was a small girl like her going to get around? Lollie's mind went crazy with ideas. She wanted to see what the rest of this place looked like. It was all so new and sparkling. She looked up at the man with her big bubblegum eyes, completely oblivious to the fact that this was rather shocking.

b a t t e r y xl e v e l s
      tab █████████ 95%
      m o d e
      tab Mini-mode!
      ♥ m o o d ♥
      tab Excited! Fascinated! Curious~
      ★ t h o u g h t s ★
      tab I wonder if this person in front of me is all squishy?
      ✖ s c e n e ✖
      tab On top of a desk.
      » v i s i t o r s x o f x m y x m o m e n t «
      tab A stranger who seems to be my owner.
      ♫ s t u c k x i n x m y x h e a d ♫
      tab Starships!

Hilarious Seeker

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Let’s ⓇⓄⒸⓀ!
    Just take it to the txoxp

Ain’t never gonna stop

Now all I wanna do is

Make you ⓇⓄⒸⓀ

Just take it to the txoxp

Ain’t never gonna stop

Now make em say NA-NA-NA-NA

Actions Thoughts Speech

♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪--♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪--

Vi tilted her head at his reaction. That was strange. Then again, it was to be expected, right? Hell, this was strange for the both of them. The girl didn't know she could do such a thing until now. But, enough of that. "Like I said, I'm Vi! Didn't you get that the first time?" It was evident that she was a bossy person. Really, really bossy at times. When he came closer, she followed his movements with her purple hues. Just what in the world was he planning to do now? Grab something and place it over her to try and confuse her? Or, was he planning to place her back into the iPod to get sold back to the store? Neither of those choices were correct. To her, his poke felt like a shove. Vi flailed her arms, reaching up and grabbed his finger. It must of felt like nothing.

"Don't do that!" She said, clutching tighter to his finger. Surprising, it was soft. "What are you?" Kyle asked, and she rolled her eyes, looking up at him. "I'm the iGirl your purchased! What am I, some robot that's going to go and destroy the world? Psh." She fixed her balance and let go. Her small hands brushed over her dress. "Of course, I'm being sarcastic." She grinned, pushing her hands into the air. "Ah~. It feels so nice to be out of that thing. I didn't expect the world to be like this." The iGirl started to move away from her owner, walking on the desk to the other side. Books, books, papers, and more books! Man, how many of these things did Kyle own? She wanted to explore more; mostly to get used to her surroundings. So, she did the next thing that probably frightened her owner: fly.

With a hop, and a jump off the side of the desk, she activated her flight mode, soaring up and around the room some more. "Woah! You have a lot of books, Kyle. Studious, I presume?" She flew over to him, staying a few feet away. Maybe, when things were to calm down, she could read some of this. Wait, hold on, what was she doing again? Oh yeah! Turning around to face Kyle once again, she placed her hands behind her back and swayed. "So, shall we set up a playlist, or would you like to chat for a while?"

♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪--♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪---♫---♬---♪---♩---♪--
Where am I? :: Flying around! || Who am I with? :: Kyle! || Battery? :: 94% || Mode? :: Mini-mode! || I feel :: Happy and a bit flirty! || OOC: ||

User Image
User Image
              xxxxxxxxxxx
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxchange↻ that ↱ ❛ F R O W N❜

♭ 「. 01. S O xxx M A N YxxxS O U L S

♬ 「. L O C A T I O N ⊂ On this..desk? ⊃

♬ 「. M O O D ⊂ Curious ⊃

♬ 「. T H O U G H T S ⊂ Huh? I'm out ⊃

xxxxx
                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                          xxxx
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxごめんなさい

xxxxxx私はちょうどしたかった。。。あなたのために。xxx xxx知っています。。。。

This is..this is...darkness..it surrounds her. She was wrapped into a "human ball" her hands tightening the grip on her knees briging them even closer towards her chest.

L O A D I N G . . . L O A D I N G . . . P L E A S E . W A I T .

Suddenly she could feel as if something strong hit her, giving her energy. Her entire body tingled at the shock. Her fingers started to move, bending, and twitching. Her legs bent, her chest started to move up and down. Her eyes still closed twitched a bit. Wendy opened her eyes ever so slowly, her eyes, were crystal white. Her long white hair covered much of her shoulders. Her mouth slightly opened and before she knew it, she was reading the automated message. The small young woman smiled brightly, her eyes gleamed with happiness and looked straight into her owner's eyes. "Hello! Thank you for purchasing the iGIRL! My name is Wendy! Would you like me to-" Wait a sec? What happened? Wendy eyes slowly widened, her body started to tremble. Huh?!? What was the rest? Wendy took a her time, trying her best to remember what she was supposed to say. She nervously brushed some strands of hair out her face, she opened her mouth a few times but..nothing came out. One of her hands moved up towards her chest, her small fingers tightly wrapped themselves around the thin fabric. She stood there, her eyes moved around glancing around the small space. She looked down at her feet, she glanced up and looked at her owner.

"A-A-Ah..would you like to..uhm" she spoke out, nervously. She slapped herself in her mind, how could she forgot? Was something wrong? She didn't know, she just wanted to say something at least to change the subject. But she couldn't. She honestly couldn't. Wendy took a a deep breath and looked up, her hands dropped down towards her side clenching onto the fabric that was her dress. "Anything it particular, maybe set up a playlist, how about running through the system?" she gave a small smile. Phew~! I. sort of..did it. She titled her head towards the side, she smiled and bowed down. "I-I'm sorry~"

One of her hands reached up towards the screen, her head turned around and blinked a couple of time. Hey little buddy, what are you doing? She took a few steps forward and reached out, suddenly she felt this cool air slap the skin of her tiny hand. Wendy tilted her head, a curious look appeared on her face.

Woah! What the- How the-!.....woah. Her other hand reached out and before she knew her body seemed to be launched out. Her tiny body landed on the desk, a small thump could be heard as she landed. Wendy looked down at her feet, then looked at her hands, she flexed them both. Huh? Wait a sec. The tiny girl looked back and stared at the iPod. A few seconds passed, as she tried to wonder what had happened. Wendy let out a gasp and jumped back, the sudden jump made her fall on her rear. T H U M P! Wendy got up slowly, she winced in pain and then looked at her owner. "Hm.." Wendy walked up towards the iPod and patted it gently. Ah! I came out. OUT OF THAT!?! No wayyyy~!

Wendy looked back at her owner and took a few steps forward. S-So, big.. A bright smile appeared on her face, she giggled loudly and took a few more steps forward. "AHA~! Did you see that? Oh my god~!" She smiled at the boy, she calmed down a bit and then looked at him curiously "What's you name?" she asked, her head tilted to the side.

O O C : Crappy post~ O A O

Newbie Noob

O r i o n xG ɑ g e xL u p e i r r exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ⓜⓤⓢⓘⓒⓘⓢⓐⓛⓘⓥⓔⓜⓤⓢⓘⓒⓘⓢⓐⓛⓘⓥⓔⓜⓤⓢⓘⓒⓘⓢⓐⓛⓘⓥⓔⓜⓤⓢⓘⓒⓘⓢⓐⓛⓘⓥⓔ

Y o u ' r e xg o n e xg o n e xg o n e xa w a y x,

I xw a t c h e d xy o u xd i s a p p e a r

A l l xt h a t ' s xl e f t xi s xa xg h o s t xo f xy o u .

User Image

Okay, it was officially time to stop eating those microwavable pizza bagels. Yeah, it was time to stop. The stomach cramps were bad enough, but now he was starting to hallucinate. Orion just watched her with a blank expression as watched her fumble around inside the iPod. It was almost as if, she was...well alive? She was talking as if she were a person instead of a program. Orion was about to let it slide as one of the many wonders of technology, but then she just pulled herself out of the iPod. He just stood there with his hands on his hips, a scowl planted on his face as he looked at her. When she asked him for her name he answered distantly seeing as how his mind was in another place. "Orion." She continued to talk, but her words fell on deaf ears after that. His brain was still trying to comprehend what was going on. "Nope." The male suddenly walked away from the desk and headed straight for the kitchen. He opened the freezer forcefully and reached in, taking the box of pizza bagels out. Without hesitation, he stepped on the foot pedal to the trashcan and threw the box in. Orion wiped his hands on his pants as he nodded. "Okay. Now everything will go back to normal." He said to himself in denial. His golden-colored eyes shifted up as he looked at the open door of his room. Okay. I'm gunna' go back inside, and everything will normal again.

Nodding to himself, he headed back into his room. He looked down at the desk, and her big ruby-red eyes were looking right into his. What the ******** is going on? Orion took a seat on the chair, never taking his eyes off her. He leaned in closely towards her, eying her entire form. She was so small and delicate. Wait! Maybe she was just a hologram. Of course! That was the only reasonable explanation of it, she was probably just a hologram. "But you look so real." He murmured lowly to himself as he continued to examine her. Unable to stop himself, he lifted a finger and patted her head gently with it. The fact that he could actually touch her surprised him, causing him to flinch and lean away. "You feel real. So you aren't a hologram." Orion reached for the manual and skimmed though it, maybe this was suppose to happen. However, the booklet was useless, she was obviously different from the regular iGIRLS product. Orion tossed the booklet on the desk and leaned into the chair as he returned his gaze to her. "Willow you said? Well, Willow, who are you? No, more like what are you? " He inquired as he continued to look at her. Well at least she's cute. He thought mildly in the back of his mind as he awaited her explanation.

User Imagexxxxxxxx User Image xxxxxxxx User Image

Hilarious Seeker

ʀᴀɴsʜᴜ ʀᴀɴ Kɪᴛʜᴜɪs soɴɴʏ
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ɪ'ᴠᴇᴊᴜsᴛsᴇᴇɴᴀғᴀᴄᴇɪᴄᴀɴ'ᴛғoʀɢᴇᴛᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴍᴇoʀᴘʟᴀᴄᴇᴛʜᴀᴛᴡᴇ'ᴅᴊᴜsᴛᴍᴇᴛsʜᴇ'sᴊᴜsᴛ
ᴛʜᴇɢɪʀʟғoʀᴍᴇ
ᴀɴᴅɪwᴀɴᴛᴀʟʟᴛʜᴇwoʀʟᴅᴛosᴇᴇᴡᴇ'ᴠᴇᴍᴇᴛɪʜᴀᴠᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀᴋɴowɴᴛʜᴇʟɪᴋᴇsoғ
ᴛʜɪs
ɪ'ᴠᴇʙᴇᴇɴᴀʟoɴᴇᴀɴᴅɪʜᴀᴠᴇᴍɪssᴇᴅᴛʜɪɴɢsᴀɴᴅᴋᴇᴘᴛoᴜᴛoғsɪɢʜᴛʙᴜᴛoᴛʜᴇʀɢɪʀʟswᴇʀᴇ
ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ::ǫᴜɪᴛᴇ::ʟɪᴋᴇᴛʜɪs...

ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ,ʏᴇsɪᴀᴍғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ
ғʟʟɪɴɢ,ʏᴇsɪᴀᴍғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ
ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ,ʏᴇsɪᴀᴍғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ
ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ,ʏᴇsɪᴀᴍғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ
ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ,ʏᴇsɪᴀᴍғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ
ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ,ʏᴇsɪᴀᴍғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ
ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ,ʏᴇsɪᴀᴍғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ
ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ,ʏᴇsɪᴀᴍғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ
ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ,ʏᴇsɪᴀᴍғʟʟɪɴɢ
ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ,ʏᴇsɪᴀᴍғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ
ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ,ʏᴇsɪᴀᴍғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ
ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ,ʏᴇsɪᴀᴍғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ
ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ,ʏᴇsɪᴀᴍғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ
ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ,ʏᴇsɪᴀᴍғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ
ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ,ʏᴇsɪᴀᴍғᴀʟʟɪɴɢᴀɴᴅsʜᴇᴋᴇᴇᴘs ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ɪ ɴ ɢ ᴍᴇʙᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴀɪɴ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ▬▬▬▬▬▬"sᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"▬▬▬▬▬▬ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Ő.Ő.Č.
Sorry for the short posts.

TUNNE? :: Very, very confused.
SIJAINTI? :: My room.
KUKA OLEN KANSSA? :: Sonny...?

Ranshu couldn't help but smile at first. She seemed so up-beat and cheery when she finally woke up from her nap. If, you could call it that. Things started to get odd when she couldn't remember the automated message. Could there be a small problem from when he dropped the iPod? He didn't drop it that hard....right? Hopefully not.

...Okay, now things were starting to get REALLY weird. Things weren't suppose to come out of the screen, right?! "What just happened?! Okay, this was a dream. A really, really, REALLY bad dream. You're asleep Ran. It's a good time to wake up now....Right about now would be good." Yet, even as he went to pinch himself out of the so-called dream, he only jerked. Nope, he was wide awake. Okay...So maybe it was just a hologram. Right? But, there was no way to tell there. The hologram would have to be projected out of something, and the light would be visible.

Instead of sitting there and contemplating on what was happening, her voice caught his attention. He blinked a few times. Oh! Right! She wanted to know his name! He turned in his chair away from him, grabbing one of the new notebooks and a pen. Opening the cover, he wrote his name in -- for a guy -- beautiful handwriting, "Ranshu Kithuis, but you can call me Ran." He was worried that she would think that he was too shy to talk. Ugh... Being mute was horrible when you first meet someone. Bah. It was almost like he was chocked up on some invisible block that decided to lodge itself in his throat. Just, for him, permanently. A small smile curled on his lips. "What about you?" He asked her, after writing on the paper. "And did you really just...... come out of the iPod?" "Nice question, Ran. Nice question. Now she's going to think of you as an idiot."

Fallen Demigod

User Image

- You know I'll never fold like you're the authority.
                          - I won't throw my hands Up like you're the authority.
                          - I know who I am, I know where I'll end up: in flames & that's fine.
                          - Cause I'm finally fed up, Stick with what I started, don't care how it hurts.

▒▒▒▒▒▒ ░░░ ▓▓▓▓▓

Her owners reaction was rather muted to say the least, he didn't really express much of anything, no shock, no horror, no joy, no nothing. It unnerved her a tad bit but everyone reacted to things differently right? Willow shifted a bit, averting her gaze from him turning it to the ipod under foot. He had hooked it up and it was running smoothly, at least that wasn't broken. Not that she thought she was broken. Or maybe she was and just refused to believe it. Either way, she was going to at least do something useful instead of stand there and wait for her owner to show some sort of emotion. She sat down and crossed her legs, using both hands to scroll through the options, running her own little check. "Orion." Willow blinked, not quite realizing what was being said at first. Then it hit her. It was his name! "It's nice to meet you Master Orion!" She said, turning up a smile that flashed away as quickly as it came. Willow wished she hadn't looked up at all. He looked so angry! A scowl planted on his face, hands on his hips and it was directed at her. Willow's heart sank just a bit as she waited for the scowl to drop off his face but it didn't. So she sat there, staring up at him unsure if she should try and say something. She decided against it and only seemed to shrink even smaller under his stare. "Nope." And just like that he was walking away. Willow watched him go. Nibbling on her lip as he disappeared into another room. Nope? Nope what?! Nope her? 'I'm so done for!' she thought, rising to her feet. 'He's going to send me back for sure.' It was a depressing thought. It wasn't her fault that she was able to come out and move around! He could blame the maker! Upset Willow started to wander the desk, pacing back and forth, tugging on the parts of her longer hair. Silently panicking as she fought to come up with something to say to convince him that she was to be kept. "Gah! It's no use..."

Soon enough, Orion was coming back; and she looked up at him as he entered the room. Trying to search his face for any sign of thought or possible actions. Well, on the brighter side of things, he didn't look so upset. In fact, now, he just seemed confused. Okay, she could understand confused. She was too. That and worried sick. Willow waited as he took a seat then started to lean in close to her, and as he came in closer; she leaned back a bit. His face was huge! Despite her worry, seeing his face so close made her giggle slightly. It was shameful how badly she wanted to poke him in the cheek or eye. Well, cheek. Poking him in the eye would likely result her in her getting tossed out the window. But, she kept her hands to herself. For now. Orion has sat back again, letting her have her personal space back and seemed to be talking to himself. She had a feeling she wasn't supposed to answer that statement. Although, as far she she knew, she was as real as she could be! She could touch things, her ipod being one of them. However, seeing as that was really the only thing she had actually put her hands on, she couldn't be too sure. Maybe in a moment she could see what else she could touch. Just to make sure. But it turned out there was little need for her to do so. Orion did it for her. Her owner reached out with a finger and gave her a pat or two on the head. Willow herself flinched at first but almost leaned into his finger after the first pat. Quite pleased with all this. Her mood had improved slightly. Her concern about being returned was fading quickly as she watched him try to figure things out. He was flipping through the guide now, looking for help. And while he did that, she wandered off her ipod and across the desk to the computer keyboard. Curiously pushing pushing down the keys to see if she could pull something up. Her attempts where fruitless. She knew that using the mouse Might be more effective but doubted her ability to be able to move it. Willow only cast it an annoyed look before deciding it made a better chair than anything else. She had just made herself comfortable when he tossed the guide aside and looked at her again.

This time, his questions were directed at her, and they were good ones. She had to think about her answers. Folding her legs under her, she thought for a moment before beginning her answer. "Well, as you know; I'm Willow. That's who I am," she paused. "But as far as I know I'm an igirl, that is me on the box over there after all. I don't know what else I could be, maybe I'm just something new. Or A glitch of some sort. But I'm pretty sure I'm an igirl." Even though she was assuring him that she was in fact what she was supposed to be, there was something in the back of her mind poking holes in her resolve to believe it. However, she masked that with a firm nod and slipped off the mouse, heading over to the edge of the desk; looking down for a moment. She was getting tired of staying the desk, and was judging how far the drop to the floor was. Quite a vast distance indeed. His lap looked more of a better option. "Hey, Master Orion. Can I ask you something? It's been bothering me." Willow took her leap off the desk, expecting to fall off the table and right into his lap; instead she stopped about halfway. Hovering in the air. She contained her surprise for the sake of him and her question. "Are you um, planning to return me to the store?" Oh god she hopped not. Her worry had faded but she was now hoping to put it out completely. Willow carefully lowered herself into his right leg before looking up. "You know, just wondering."

[[ ooc: -- ]]

lala Hazel Hatten
        ⇢ Location: Orion's lap.
        ⇢ Thoughts: Now I can fly?! Remain calm.
        ⇢ Feeling: Nervous, restless.
        ⇢ Company: Orion.
        ⇢ Health: 100%

"I'll probably end up in flames before the end of the night.
        Watch me burn In the fire, watch me bid you goodbye."

User Image

Newbie Noob

O r i o n xG ɑ g e xL u p e i r r exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    ⓜⓤⓢⓘⓒⓘⓢⓐⓛⓘⓥⓔⓜⓤⓢⓘⓒⓘⓢⓐⓛⓘⓥⓔⓜⓤⓢⓘⓒⓘⓢⓐⓛⓘⓥⓔⓜⓤⓢⓘⓒⓘⓢⓐⓛⓘⓥⓔ

Y o u ' r e xg o n e xg o n e xg o n e xa w a y x,

I xw a t c h e d xy o u xd i s a p p e a r

A l l xt h a t ' s xl e f t xi s xa xg h o s t xo f xy o u .

User Image

Orion listened to her closely as she explained herself, and from the looks of it she didn't know either. Studying her face more, he could see she was just as confused as he was, with a bit of worry mixed in there. When Willow motioned to her box during her explanation, Orion looked at it, remembering something odd about it. He reached for the box and looked at the picture. It did most certainly look like her, with the words iGirl written in bold letters. "No doubt this is you on here, but you aren't suppose to look like this. I remember when I went into the store there was another girl on the box, in the same color. Now that I think about it, yours was the only box that was different from the others." He mused as he put the box down. Not to mention that her "6-digit ID code" was only 2 digits. There was something else, something he was missing, but he couldn't remember. For some reason, this all sounded familiar. As if he'd heard about it somewhere before. Still his memory was betraying him at the moment, so he shrugged it aside for now. When she said his name again, he averted his attention and gaze towards her. He watched her as she nervously mustered up the courage to ask him something. His eyes widened as she suddenly jumped from the edge of the desk, in a attempt to land on her lap. But she was suddenly suspended, floating in the air for a little bit until she lowered herself on his leg. So you can fly too. He thought impressively as he waited for Willow to speak.

"Are you um, planning to return me to the store?" Orion was quite taken aback at her question. Mostly because it sounded as if she was saying, "Are you going to throw me away because I'm different?". Oh how he knew that feeling, that feeling of worry of abandonment. The same feeling she was probably experiencing right now. The small thought of it had painfully memories weeding their way back in. Orion quickly masked his expression and looked away from her. "If I return you like this you'll just be destroyed right?" He said in more of a statement than a question. Orion looked back down at her. Sure, she was something else, pretty much an alien in the world of electronics. Willow was practically an A.I, and even though he wasn't such a science geek; even he knew lots of people considered the thought of A.I as dangerous. The whole 'robots taking over the world' topic came up all the time. Plus, even if they could control A.I's, knowing humanity, they'd just end up being slaves in the end. He figured she'd probably end up in some lab somewhere to be dissected or something.

"Though most girls see me as a heartless a**. I'm not a murderer. So no, I'm not going to return you. Besides, it was getting pretty lonely in here. I could use the company." Orion ruffled her hair gently and smiled. "You're so ridiculously tiny. He mused in awe as he laughed lightly. Though he wasn't sure what she was, she had a mind of her own, and that was enough to label her a living being. He stopped teasing her hair and stretched gently, in order not to knock her off. "I have to say, I'm not sure how to properly take care of you though. I mean like, what do you eat? Do you even eat human food? I could like cook you an egg or something. Anything but pizza bagels, never eat microwavable pizza bagels." He wasn't sure how this was all going to plan out, but why not? It wasn't like she took up a lot of space, plus he couldn't just trash something so small and defenseless. It just wasn't in his nature to do so.

User Imagexxxxxxxx User Image xxxxxxxx User Image

4,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    User Image User Image User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kyle had never stared at something that wasn't a book for so much time, even in classes, he could still look somewhere else for hours and still understand everything about the subject, because of his amazing skill for learning. Totally opposite to this situation, for the first time, Kyle had NO IDEA of what was going on. When he touched her, she felt so real, her skin was soft like the skin of any girl; being "any girl" his sister or his mother, the only two women he remembered had touched before in his entire life, she even grabbed at his finger to not fall, and now there she was, talking again. "Don't do that!" she said, seeming kind of uncomfortable. How was that possible? how can a software be uncomfortable or mad? judging for what he saw on the box, they weren't like virtual pets or anything like that, they were supposed to be always smiling and just saying cute stuff helping you make playlists and that kind of stuff. But no, his iGirl was out of the iPod, walking, grabbing his finger and now even being sarcastic! "I'm the iGirl your purchased! What am I, some robot that's going to go and destroy the world? Psh." . Well she might as well be one! Kyle thought, she could be anything! except a dream or an hologram, Kyle already checked on those. So what was she? it seemed like asking her that question directly wouldn't work, Kyle decided to change the question, not because he had realized he was being rude, just because he noticed that the first one didn't work , Kyle usually never noticed when he was being rude or irrespective. Before he could say anything, she started walking and talking again! "Ah~. It feels so nice to be out of that thing. I didn't expect the world to be like this." and then, she did it, she stood near the end of the desk and with a little jump... she started flying. "Huh!?" Things just kept getting weirder and weirder , now the girl... No, Now Vi was just floating around his room, seeing his books and moving around. "Woah! You have a lot of books, Kyle. Studious, I presume?" She was right, almost everything in Kyle's room was books, it was a tiny room with purple drapes, his small bed with a white blanket and some books over it, his desk with his Computer and a lot of books around, and his closet that had his soccer ball and almost more books than clothes. "Ehmm...Y-Yeah... K-Kind of..." Answering to the purple-dressed question, Kyle started remembering all those times Rebeca made him look under the bed for ghosts before going to sleep, maybe if he had know things like this could happen, he had never done it, being afraid of them too, but he never believed in that kind of things, this was definitely the weirdest thing he had ever seen, nevertheless, it was different; This girl... Vi, didn't seem dangerous at all, actually, she seemed just as confused as him with whatever was going on. Kyle closed his eyes for a second, and took a deep breath. Thinking about it, he realized all those things he learned, all those things he managed to understand in his life didn't just appeared , he had to study them, to analyze them, there had to be an explication for this, like for everything in the world, and he was going to discover it. Once he calmed down, he opened his eyes, there was nothing to be afraid, Vi was like a math exercise, it was hard to understand, but not impossible, and there was no way she could hurt him, so he started again, with a new mentality.

"So, shall we set up a playlist, or would you like to chat for a while?" she asked smiling. "Sure... hmm lets chat" He said looking at her, just floating near him. She seemed impressed when she came out of the iPod, so there was no point in asking him how she did that. Kyle had no idea of how talking to a girl, all his friends were guys, he just talked occasionally to some girl classmate or that girl he worked with, and just to ask something about classes or work. Kyle knew about a lot of stuff, but "Chatting" with girls was not one of them. "Okay Kyle, no need to panic" he thought. "Let's start with something simple" he decided. Seeing her floating and staring at his pile of books, he supposed he could start there. "Do you... like reading?" This time, unlike some seconds ago, he didn't feel dumb asking her something, now he knew she was going to answer. He figured that maybe getting her to talk about simple stuff could help him find out where she came from, or if she could have likes and dislikes, anything was good to start right now, he had zero knowledge about this new subject.

Going closer to the desk, he picked up the iPod, it was a regular iPod, except that in the main screen, where Vi was supposed to be, was an empty purple space, probably because Vi was flying around his room and talking to him, this definitely wasn't part of the software. "What the hell is going on here?" He murmured.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

☒ Location: Kyle's Room.
    ☒ Company:
    Vi.

☒ Thinking:
    "Is this... fun?"

☒ Chapter:
    "Chapter 1: "A life about to change!"

☒ OOC:
    Nu-uh ~

Fatcat

GarryxChronosxFitzgerald
    ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

x x x' x' x 。。。
            tab tab ↘↘
            tab tab tab 。。。the xold xyou xthat xwas xyounger xthe n ?
            tab tab tab tab tab tab xfe e l xya'
            tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab
            x x x 。。。
            tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab &
            。。。' x' x x x x x !

tab tab tab tab ⇣⇣ se e msxlik e xyou're xlosin'
            tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xwhat xyou xtold xyourself。。。

tab 。。。you xwould xNE VE R xGIVE xUP !

Soxcaughtxin xthe xℍ 𝕐 ℙ 𝔼xof xmaking xxlivin' 。。。
            。。。that xyou xforgot xto x𝕃 𝕀 𝕍 𝔼 xyourxlife .
            tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ↘↘
            tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab WELL xGUESS xWHAT!?

User Image
    User ImageUser Image

"Bello, bello! Sei stato perfetto!" Carlo Moretti exclaimed enthusiastically.
          "Sciocchezze! E 'i tuoi talenti fotografici incredibili che mi fanno look perfetto." Garry responded with a smile, though his Italian was a little rough. Carlo Moretti was the top photographer in the fashion industry. And so, Garry was lucky enough to get the spot to model for him. Unlike other top photographers, Moretti wasn't as arrogant as most of them were. He was rather friendly and easy to get along with, something Garry found quite interesting. He ran a hand through his amethyst locks as he walked back to his dressing room. He couldn't wait to get out of here. Don't be mistaken, he loved his job, but sometimes it was just too much. He sighed as he slumped into a chair and reached for one of the water bottles on the dresser. Without warning, his manager Gigi busted in while scribbling some information on her tablet.
          "Yes Mr. Falcon sir. I will make sure he gets the message, thank you and goodbye...Garry, Mr.Falcon says you don't have to come in tomorrow since it's Solar Day."
          "Wow. Boss man decided to let me breath for a day. Shocking."
          "Mhm. You're free for the rest of the day. I made your schedule light so you could rest longer. After Solar Day you have a shoot with VAR Magazine, so take care of yourself until then. If you need anything don't hesitate to-"
          "Call, e-mail, text, or hologram you. I know. Don't pull you hair about it, I can take care of myself. Sort of."
          "Garry I'm serious."
          "So am I. Seriously, don't worry about me and relax. I'm going home, bye."
          "Oh! Wait here. I picked you up a new iPod since your last one was stolen by those insane fans of yours." Gigi stated as she reached into her purse and pulled out a bright orange box. Garry slipped on his backpack and took the box from her.
          "iGirl? This is an iPod?"
          "It's one of the brand new ones that came out. It's all touch screen and has a little virtual reality girl that manages all your music and such. Thought she could keep you company during the shoots." Gigi explained as she typed in some more things on her tablet.
          "Yup, just what I need. A computer to talk to when I'm lonely. See you later Gigi." Garry tucked the box under his arm and walked out.

He smiled and bid farewell to the crew as he traveled to the first floor. The man couldn't wait to just go home, shower, and relax. The past week had been a roller-coaster, he barely had time to sleep. Now he practically had two days to just lay back and enjoy life. Garry smiled as paparazzi clicked away, and fans squealed in joy while he got into the car. Closing the door behind him, the driver pulled away from the curb and headed for his loft. He liked where he was, there wasn't so much paparazzi and the fans weren't too crazy. Well, except for the one girl who managed to snatch his iPod. After twenty minutes, the car slowed down on the curb as it reached it's destination. "Thanks Neil. See you in a few days." He grabbed his bag and exited the car. Garry greeted the receptionist in the lobby, then headed for the elevators. He shifted his gaze to look at the box under his arm. Now that he was looking at it, he remembered seeing something about these iGirls on the news. He hadn't payed much attention to the broadcast. The elevator finally opened and so he walked in, pressing the button that led to his floor. After letting the thought sink in, he realized that he was probably going to be bored with no work around. It's not like he had any friends to spend it with, you couldn't make friends in this industry, only enemies.

Garry pressed a series of buttons and unlocked the door to his loft. He set his book bag down and tossed the iGirl box on the kitchen table. He peeled off his shirt and headed for the bathroom, craving a shower. Fifteen minutes later he emerged from a cloud of steam with only pants on and a towel on his head. Garry took a seat at the kitchen table, opening the iGirl box. "Alright. Let's see just how spectacular you are." He said mildly as he emptied the contents of the box. A sleek orange iPod slid out, along with a charger and a manual. He face was painted with an impressed expression. It looked really nice, he had to give it that. Garry picked up the manual and briskly read through it, only paying attention to the set-up; which was the only thing that varied within iPod generations. He plugged the orange device into his laptop and clicked 'Agree' to the TOS contract. Reading the next step, he flipped over the device, a little confused to see only two-digits. Oh well, maybe it was just a typo in the manual. Garry inputted the code and waited for the iGirl to show up. Instead, he received a really strong shock. "Ah s**t! What the hell was that!" He exclaimed as the device fell from his hands and clattered against the table.

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Generous Bloodsucker

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ░░ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ░░ M E N E ░░ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ░░ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

User ImageWill you still hold me
    When you see what I have done?
    Will you still kiss me the same
    When you taste my victim's blood?

MY
    MY
    M Y
    Body Mouth Mind

So crimson and red
    I feel it flowing from your lips
    When you taste my victim's blood
    My heart is dead and so are you

User ImageMeine watched as the metallic iPod started up as normal and smooth as his previous one. Maybe it ─ she ─ they were labeled as 'iGIRLs', wasn't defective after all. He sighed, relieved at the thought of not having to make the waste-of-time trip back to the store. He moved to pick the device back up with his good hand, only to pause when the silvery-themed girl appeared on the screen and seemed to fumble, then directly respond in a nervous manner to his comment about her possibly being defective. He momentarily thought it odd and then remembered that these 'iGIRLs' were newly released.

He watched her ─ Syl, she was apparently pre-named ─ pan the room with eyes that matched the color of the device itself, and then focus on him. He blinked as she looked delighted, and a stray thought crossed his mind ─ she reminded him of someone who had been alone or lost for a long period of time and the mere abrupt glimpse of another living thing was enough for her to swell up with joy. It seemed so misplaced.

When she moved against the screen, he momentarily thought she had started passing through it, then second-guessed himself when she startledly chirped and scrambled to balance herself ─ until she curiously attempted it again and this time completely pulled herself out of it. This is one hell of a hologram, he mused while she excitedly inspected his computer's screen. She lookedUser Image as solid as he did. Maybe the company wasn't becoming lazy after all.

The blue-green eyed male gave a light, amused smirk when she remembered he was there. Her quirks amused him. His expression soon faded to a light frown when he was referred to as 'master'. Of all the things they could've picked, why that? He wasn't a fan of the word; it had too broad of a meaning, could easily be taken wrong in many ways, and was way too formal for his liking. "It's nice to meet you, Syl." He felt her name effortlessly roll out of his mouth, his accent lightly hinting under each word. He shifted in his chair to sit upright; more comfortably. "Call me Meine, or Ein." He paused, thinking over the options she listed. He wanted to immediately get the important things out of the way. "Lets.. set up the security, first. Then make sure everything's synchronized and perform a backup last. How does that sound?"

Ő.Ő.

Celebrating Streaker

User Image
    User Image

User Image
    ✖✖ G R I N O R G R I M ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ [ User Image ] ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
    There's a big smile on my face, and it never feels out of place!
    xUhoh ! xI can't play anymore...
    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ ! ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

LET`S GOxxxx"うまくいけば日本語が"

Reaching for the pink iPod, about to unplug the damn thing to stop any further damage to his room. As the instructions clearly suggested that must not happen, thought the outcome is unknown, the least it could do is program reset. Who knows? It might end up completely exploding in his face one day. Taking a chance with his previously destructive iPod would prove much less of threat of blowing off his leg within a second. From the performance it just gave today, everything about spelled that it needed to be refunded and tested. Possibly dismantled. Apollo would not really care, it's just a device after all. It did allow him to experience such a thrill-seeking day. That's not really worth his life. In comparison, it's the cat and he's the allergic owner. He does want to take care of the cat, but the condition it could put him through might actual end him. So there is no choice but to set it free. Now...where is that hammer? Lifting his head slightly and looking around for that one tool that seems to fix any problem HE has.

Just before he could lift himself off the moving chair and waltz around to have a better chance of locating his tool. The iPod's screen began to flicker, a faded image could be seen through the transparency. Similar to TV static. Hmm? It caught his attention, now settling down on the chair, he watched the screen. Ever so patient to see what could be seen through the screen. Slowly but surely, the image became more clear with each passing second, finally stable. Displaying a tiny long pink haired girl tied into twin tails from her left and right side, even her eye color could be pink, her skin complexion could have been mixed with the color pink to get it into that type of shade. Everything about his iPod is PINK, PINK..., oh and more PINK! Of course, it's pink iPod after all. So...this is an iGIRL? Huh, good job on not disappointing me. Wait, wasn't I searching for something before? What was it...? A waffle iron or something like that? His amazement sidetracked him into forgetting what he was about to do, this whole thing is too cool. It'll live...for now.

With the generic greeting and gratitude, adding with an introduction, that kind of stuff. So formal for an artificial intelligence. Hold on! Somewhere in the instructions, didn't it say that the iGIRL only goes by whatever it is named by the owner? Right? And yet this one has a name already set for itself. He must have jacked a pre-owned iGIRL, no wonder it was sitting all alone by itself on a shelf.. Damn Apple, just wanted to save money on itself by hiding it's humiliation from sight, satisfaction guaranteed, what a bunch of bull! "Damn it. I wanted to name it after Apollo's twin sister, Artemis." The reference would've been amusing to those who actually studied Greek mythology. The crimson male began to contemplate on this problem, not even his trusty hammer can help him with this. Not unless he doesn't like answers. And answers is what he really wants right now. Eh? Attention caught, his iGIRL seemed to have been lost in her own thoughts for a second, a question was ahead but ceased in mid-request. Maybe a lag is perfectly normal on game consoles in the 'before time', but never really heard of in today's technology. Maybe it's a glitch in the programming, probably.

Almost tipping over himself from a sudden high pitched scream that emitted from his iPod, cringing one half of his face that received more sound than the other, slightly twitching until the she would actual stop herself. He held out his arms to his left side, trying to grab onto something to balance himself to prevent a fall, but nothing is within his grasp. Maybe it's a better idea to just stand or sit on the floor. Yeah, that's probably a great idea. He has less of a chance falling and hurting himself that way. Is the default volume set to the maximum just to startle some people for though of their reaction? Apple must be some sick people from what he has figured out today!
      Rubbing his ear that received the most majority of sound, there is a ringing that irritated him. It just wouldn't go away! "What the...? Is it suppose to do that?! Geez, I can barely hear through this ear now...might've gone deaf now. Thanks to...whatever it did." This day just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it?

If Apollo thought that was weird, it didn't stop there. Wow, this day might as well be considered random now, that's the genre. The iGIRL within the screen began to have a mind of it's own, troubled and confused, those are defiantly human emotions it is displaying. Has technology really come this far to a point when even AI's have a personality and mind? Yeah, it's able to display a tiny cute girl through such a small screen, and able to lonely conversant with it. But that is probably eons away from now. It even tried to play it off and give an excuse to what is happening. Apollo wanted to believe it, to totally agree that is the case. This iPod has been acting weird, and nothing but weird, he couldn't just drop his suspicions just like that. But her ways of expressing herself was all too real, this could be an actual human being trapped inside a device. Maybe the hammer would come in handy for this. "Y-Yeah...that's probably it. The program." Staring back at his little iGIRL, trying to act innocent. Sh-...It's so weird. She knew I've been standing here this whole time...unless she forgot. But...AI's can't make mistakes, they're set not to. So either way... He would've rejected the idea of being called mister if he wasn't so astonished right now.

With a sudden bolt towards the screen from the other side of the iPod screen, it seemed like the iGIRL attempted to smash her face and hands into the screen. Apollo knew that she would just be deflected back, she can't just break through the screen and expect to waltz around freely, that's just thinking too far. She's full of pixels and wouldn't survive a second out in the real world without being disintegrating. Or did it intend to do something else? Scare him? No way, with that face? That face can't even scare a small child. Then...what?

Question...answered?! Instead of slamming her face into the screen, the transparent glass became a free form as the small iGIRL tried to tear through it, the screen bulged out and mysteriously began to slightly glow. She...she just phased right through the small screen! That's impossible! Apollo is left dumbstruck, eyes widened towards the small...thing, mouth slightly ajar. Rubbing his eyes multiple times to make sure he isn't just tired or seeing things. A figment of his imagination? Am I dreaming or going crazy? Or did my iGIRL really just jump out of it's own device? That's gotta be it...I'm going crazy while having a crazy dream. That's the only logical explanation, it's gotta be. There's no way this is happening. Why I bet I'm sleeping in my own bed right now as I speak in my crazy dream. Haha-ha! He's in denial. Accepting everything that is happening is just too much for him. The crimson male even went so far to try and pinch himself awake, but he didn't wake up from his 'dream', and the pain is quite real. It surely stung. But he is determined to try everything in the book to prove all of this is counterfeit.

The feeling of the wave that was given from her landing, It has it's own mass too! Crap! It is real! Just how is this possible?! Has technology gone too far this time?! Scratching his head wildly from confusion, this was all happening so fast. He can't comprehend so much. This tiny girl began to run around his desk happily like a small child and cheering out to her freedom from that device. Which might as well be her prison on how gladly she is out of the iPod. This would all be so cute if it wasn't for the fact that this never happens in real life! Never! It can walk and talk too?! I thought it would disintegrate as soon as it exited the iPod! What if I can't get it to shut up or leave me alone?! Does it say anything like this in the instructions manual? This is now a personal essential for him to know. Rooting through the instructions manual by the steps, even taking out a magnifying glass to see if there is any hidden prints Apple doesn't want them to know about. There is nothing. Frustrated, he balled up the instructions manual and threw it over his shoulder, ignorant to wherever it lands. Doesn't matter, as long as it's out of his sight, it's useless now. "Screw it."

From dumbstruck to composed as soon as the iGIRL tripped over the cord, still connected to the computer, and seemed like she had hurt herself. Apollo reached out to her, wanting to at least help her up. The crimson male has always limited his support, he only does what he can and whatever that won't involve himself toward someone too much.. "Are you oka-?" Before he could even utter anything else, she was back on her feet faster than expected, she's a tough one. But why was she ever so happy that the fall caused her pain? She must really enjoy the sting. Could she be a masochist? She's quite the weird one for sure... An imaginary sweat drop appeared onto his head. How is he suppose to react to that? This small thing is starting to seem more of a human than an AI, maybe what she has said before is all a lie.

The iGIRL suddenly averted her attention to the crimson male, blinking a couple of times as he stared back, she had a sudden outburst of what is quite obvious in her perspective. She must be unaware that is misinterpreted. "Actually, little being. I am not a giant, I'm quite average sized for my kind, as they are the dominate species that you are kind of portraying. You...are just very very very VERY...tiny." Wow, is he actually talking to his iGIRL? Maybe he has quickly adapted to her presence in such little time. Letting out a small depressed sigh. Hopefully I don't get use to this, but it seems like I'm goin have to start dealing with this little brat. She's too small to take care of herself, literally. I wonder if I still have that birdcage, it's probably lying around here somewhere. The thought of actually keeping this iGIRL as some sort of pet seems kind of shady in a way. Besides, what will he do with her when company decides to burst through his door with a six pack uninvited? They'll think he has an extreme fetish!

It hasn't even passed five minutes since she popped out the screen and he is already being thrown a flurry of questions and outbursts. She seemed cute at first, but now she won't shut up. Her excessive bickering is like a rake of razor blades scratching against a chalkboard next to microphone. Apollo kept a straight face as he reached towards the edge of his desk, there was a flyswatter, he knew this would come in handy for squishing his pests. Quickly mashing the small girl with the end of flyswatter, not really putting much force his wrist, he didn't want to crush her. "Ya'know, it's considered rude to talk over someone. That's only because you didn't let me introduce myself before you did. Usually the gentleman exchanges names first before he is honored the lady's name. Or in my case. A small thing. You could call me Ethanniel, it's my surname but show some formality." Kind of harsh, but she needs to learn that lesson. With that said, he placed the flyswatter back where it was.
      ""

Accompanied ⇛ iGIRL: Lollie?
    Location ⇛ Dirty Home
    Emotions ⇛ Irritated
    Clothing ⇛ Slept in these~
    OOC ⇛ It's not as long as before, at least >_<

Can't QUIT until you TRY
    Can't LIVE until you DIE
    Can't learn to tell the TRUTH
    Until you learn to LIE
    Can't BREATHE until you CHOKE
    Gotta LAUGH when you're the JOKE
    It took a FUNERAL
    To make me F E E L A L I V E
    Just OPEN your eyes
    PLEASE open your EYES
    And see that L I F E I S B E A U T I F U L
    Do you Swear on your LIFE
    That NO ONE will CRY
    At my FUNERAL

Demonic Senshi

11,950 Points
    • Contributor 150
    • Friendly 100
    • Generous 100
            User Image
                                                    TAKE BACK EVERY WORD I'VE SAID, EVER SAID TO YOU , EVERY WORD I SAID
                                                    TAKE BACK EVERY WORD I'VE SAID, EVER SAID TO YOU , EVERY WORD I SAID BECAUSE
                                                    ▉▉every ➥ T-T-THING I TOUCH❣ turns to stone ( & ♥sowrap
                                                    x
                                                    _____《 ;♔ YOUR ARMS AROUND ME ;♔
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                    ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                                    __ *: ❖ with Meine _ form mini mode _ health 100 %

The wide smile upon her face had faded when her owner, no, Meine, had frowned. Syl began to rub her nubby knees together, in high hopes of forgiveness over her mistake. But to hear him introduce himself, she stopped rubbing her knees and brought her hands to her chest with a faint grin. It appeared as if she were swooning over his accent, - when somewhere she knew she was-, Syl was delighted to be forgiven. That was her last mistake, her last rude .. rude... Rude action ! “ A - Ah. You have a pretty accent, Master Meine. ”

His words caused her to grimace though, her gaze set and locked upon her lap in pure shame. “Master Miene, erm.. ” How could she say this without sounding disappointed, nor as if she was attempting to fool him into the trick question she had given him. “ Due to the DNA extraction, we already have all means of security set up, so if.. if any other person without your DNA tries to access the iGIRL, they would be locked ou -,” Her voice drifted off in shame, clearing her throat once more and biting upon her tongue. In hopes of her redemption, Syl stood to her feet and smiled sheepishly, turning her back to Miene once more and rubbing her tiny palm across the computer screen. “ But, if you do have a previous backup saved onto iCloud or iTunes, Master Miene, we could easily restore all your data and settings from that save point. ”

Now the problem was, ... Syl had no clue how to do any of those things. Not even a tiny hint. She now seemed to practically chomp down onto her small, bottom lip, turning to Miene once more in even more shame. “ I have no clue how to do any of those things.. B - But! Syl isn't useless, and Syl isn't defective! ” Syl pouted and gave off a small, tiny stomp that sounded no louder than a squeaking mouse. “ Please don't send Syl back, she'll remember, somehow.. Syl isn't this rude, either! Syl doesn't mean to be...” Oh goodness, now she knew he was going to send her back. Picking up her dress from the bottom of it's flowing laces, she ran towards behind the computer monitor screen, in hopes of hiding and not being sent back. “Syl is sorry! ” Her cry came out more so of a squeal, leaning against the cords and peeping over the left side of the monitor occasionally.
                                                    _______________________________________________________________ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ __ _
                                                    x
                                                    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ & LEAVE ME ON MY OWN

______________________________ User Image

Fatcat

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
    User Image

Life seemed to be moving at million miles a second. The human-like android was so overwhelmed with it all, she didn't realize the situation fully. Lollie was just happy to be..out? No. To be alive. It was a curious thought, something she couldn't fully grasp but her mind was thinking it anyway. The girl tilted her head in interest as she listened to him speak. So she was tiny one, and everything else was normal size? "Well in my world you are super gigantic! You couldn't get into my iPod, so ha!" She protested, trying to make herself seem big though she was the size of a post-it note. She was caught off guard as he pinned her against the desk with a flyswatter. A flyswatter!? Really! She wasn't some bug he could just squish! Sure she was tiny but still! Lollie growled and squirmed objectively as she used her skinny arms to push the object away from her, though it really didn't do much. Her large eyes widened as he began to speak in a much more aggressive tone. Whoops... She thought faintly, knowing she had a tendency to babble and talk-over people. It was a problem she was trying to work on, sort of...not really. What? It was hard for her to control.

Once this guy, who went by the name Apollo, lifted the flyswatter away from her, she gasped in relief. "That is attempted murder!" She squeaked in mock anger. Lollie stood up and dusted her clothes off, looking at him. The male seemed annoyed. As she looked at his face, his gigantic face, she suddenly realized the extent of the situation. She was an iGirl that just jumped out of an iPod. iGirls weren't suppose to do that! Lollie looked away from him and stared at her reflection on the screen of the iPod. The fact that I have a physical form in this world was impossible, and why do I know that!? Why is my brain full of so many things already, even thought this is the first time I've ever been here?...and why can't I remember my life form before!? So many questions were running through her mind, and it was driving her insane! Lollie looked down at her hands, she was real. She knew that, but she shouldn't be.

"Am I broken?" She said softly, thinking out loud. Lollie looked up and turned around, facing Apollo. "I'm sure you already noticed, but this isn't part of my program. I'm not suppose to be out of that thing but I am. I don't know what's going on or how this is happening, I can't even remember what I was or did before all of this, my brain is full of so many thoughts even though I can't remember where they are coming from, but I'm not broken! I promise! I can still manage your music and stuff, I know that much." Realizing she was starting to babble uncontrollably again, Lollie quickly slapped her hand over her mouth to stop herself from talking. Not wanting him to bring out the flyswatter again. She removed her hand from her mouth and looked at her feet."What I mean is...well what I want to ask is...um. Are you going to return me or something?" She asked timidly. It really wasn't in her nature to feel so insecure, but she couldn't help it. She was different, and most people weren't a big fan of different.

Though she wasn't sure how this all happened or where she came from, she was thrilled that it did. A whole knew world was waiting for her to explore, and it blew her mind. Just a few minutes ago she stepped out of a numb world, and entered this wonderful place. She wanted to explore every corner of it, touch everything, feel everything. More importantly, she wanted to learn more about these human creatures. These beings that looked so much like her but were dominant in size. Lollie wanted to learn what made them tick and function. But if he was to return her, she didn't know what would happen. Whatever it is, she had a feeling it probably wouldn't be a good thing. Oh she hated feeling this way! So insecure and vulnerable. Lollie took a deep breath and looked up at him. Waiting nervously for his reply.

b a t t e r y xl e v e l s
        tab █████████ 94%
        m o d e
        tab Mini-mode!
        ♥ m o o d ♥
        tab Insecure, nervous, anxious.
        ★ t h o u g h t s ★
        tab I don't want to be given away.
        ✖ s c e n e ✖
        tab On top of a desk.
        » v i s i t o r s x o f x m y x m o m e n t «
        tab Apollo