Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Seeker

User ImageUser Image
Taedoneun hwakshilhagae
TheIceJashingam haneul hyanghae
TheIceSingerTheIceSingerBbeonbbeon dangdanghagae
IceWonhanda haedo
Can’t touch this!

FEELING:EXCITED! COMPANY:KYLE MODE:N//A BATTERY:CHARGING OUT OF CURIOSITY:¡Gracias! <3

Yo, don't steal this bro. I will come cute you to death.(◕-w-◕) Kidding. xD But seriously, don't steal this.
                              "" ""She gave a little nod, walking back over to the small home. Vi didn't want to go back in after the hour she was out. Even if she was going in circles with Kyle, she enjoyed being out. But, he was right about one thing. Mr. Takato would be scared if she walked out with him. She laughed a bit, transforming back into her mini-mode, before going back into the iPod. Being out for the hour that she was, being back in this small space hurt her ego. She then, answered his questions. "Of course we can win! We'll be a power-house at first, during the first two events, then we can plan what we're going to do for the other events when there's a break~." Her eyes lit up at them mention of shopping. "Really!?" They would go shopping?! Did he read her mind or something? How did he know she wanted to go? Did humans have such powers? Gah! Too many questions right now! Jumping up and down in the small space, she laughed a bit.

"YES! Okay, so so so so soooooooooooo!" Poor Kyle. "What would I wear? Something like I have on now, or what I have in my full-body mode? What would look good with my hair? Hmmm... I wish there was someone I could talk to about this." She was mostly talking to herself. "What kind of shoes would I wear, too? Hmmm.... What colors would fit me? Maybe something bright? Well, not too bright! I don't want to blind anyone! Ermm....~" Her thoughts stopped when he said that he would pay for her. She frowned a bit. She would pay but, alas, she had no money. "How can I--- OH! To make it up to you, I'll put 200% into the contests!" She had the biggest smile on her face. The small artificial intelligence model made that her current mission. She was going to show that even for someone who was robotic, she was going to beat everyone and get their team to first place!

From the small screen, she watched Kyle bring the books to the door. From the looks of it, there had to be at least fifty or so in total. A small pout came to her. "If only I could help. But Mr. Takato would be scared stiff! The dude looks really old, too. I don't want to give the poor man a heart attack! That would ruin our moods!" The look disappeared. Still, the question of what to do lingered in her mind. She sat on the "floor" and flopped backwards, closing her eyes. "If only, ONLY, I could help out. Being in here after what happened sucks." Her eyes closed as she waited for Kyle to come back and whatever else he had to do.

Her thought immediately went to the events that happened during the past hour. The dance practice. She laughed a bit when she remembered his face when she got close to him. Why did he blush so much when she was in her full-body mode? Did he like her like that? Vi laughed again. What nonsense! When they started up, the little tug on her hip to move to the right caused her to freeze up for a second. She, then, started to follow his lead. He kept his gaze on her during the whole time. She couldn't believe that this would be dancing! Was there other forms of this practice? There had to be!

Rolling around in her home, she continued to recall the events.

There was something that looked different. About twenty minutes in, or more, he started to get more comfortable. Her observation skills were slacking; she didn't know that he moved closer. Or did she move closer? Something happened to bring them closer together. A half hour in, the songs changed to something a bit faster. They messed around by changing up their steps, and Vi stilled followed Kyle's lead. That blush on his face was still there. It was hard to miss! He was so cute when he blushed. She wanted to comment while they were practicing, but she kept her thoughts to herself.

She opened up her eyes again, sitting up in her little spot. "Okay, Vi. You can do this. You have to make him happy. 'Kay? Kay! You have to make him smile the biggest smile that you can. Even if we don't win. I have this!"

Tipsy Genius

User ImageUser Image
I COULD MAKE YOU HAPPY
                          MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE
                              THERE IS NOTHING THAT I WOULDN'T DO

GO TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH FOR YOU

TO MAKE YOU FEEL MY OVE

♪♪♫▫—(•·÷[ Owner Sol's ?˃˃Unknown ]÷·•)—♪♪♫▫—(•·÷[ Confused✓ Nervous✓ Secure? ]÷·•)—♪♪♫▫—(•·÷[ Owner Sol ]÷·•)—♪♪♫

"speaking"Lyra stood not moving from the spot her Owner had left her, unsure of what to do while he got dressed. Why he needed to get dressed was a question in itself, after all he had been wearing clothing when he woke up. Lyra refused to think on how it was she knew that. It was wrong, unnatural. A barely suppressed shudder later, and timid fingers were brushing over the clothes she was wearing. They were different from the dark brown, almost black, dress she wore in mini form. The dark denim jeans she wore felt rough compared to the softness of her brown dress, and Lyra found the silkiness of the black top to be much more pleasant. her gaze drifted downward, and she examined the black, knee high boots she wore with a soft smile. "These will make the Lyra seem taller. The Lyra thinks that it might be nice to be closer in height to her owner." Lyra blushed as she realized what she was thinking and immediately shut down that train of thoughts. "The Lyra must not think like that. It is not good for the Lyra to be this way. It is wrong. The Lyra was not programmed to be big sized."Lyra silently scolded herself, her eyes wondering around the room, taking in how different everything looked from her current height.

Lost in thought, Lyra didn't hear Owner Sol coming from the bedroom. Lyra jumped as Owner Sol snuck up behind her and patted her on the head before poking her cheeks. "And I wasn't imagining; you really feel so human!" With that comment, Lyra couldn't take it any more. With a soft squeak she popped into mini mode and dived for Owner Sol's pocket where her iPod was sure to be.

"I am sorry Owner Sol, but the Lyra is an iGirl. I am not programmed to feel human. Please wait while I restart the system."

Lyra waited patiently as the iPod ran through its start up routine, taking comfort in the familiarity of it, before doing a quick scan of the system. Not seeing anything wrong, she pressed one pixelated hand against the screen and fell through with a huff. "The Lyra must be programmed to do this since the Lyra can come out. Now to check the other feature." Lyra thought to herself as she flew out of the iPod and into the bedroom, not wanting Owner Sol to watch; if she stayed the same like she thought she would than Owner Sol might be disappointed, and Lyra didn't want to disappointed her Owner Sol, another thing she didn't really understand.

Lyra wrung her hands as she hovered in front of the mirror she had looked in earlier, and took a moment to study herself before taking a deep breath. "If the Lyra becomes big sized then the Lyra must be programmed to be big sized. The Lyra must learn to accept it, besides it might please Owner Sol to have a big sized Lyra." The pint sized iGirl thought to herself muttering slightly, even as she started to glow. It happened so fast that Lyra stumbled forward as her feet unexpectedly hit the ground. "I was so sure that the first time was a fluke of the system." Lyra muttered to herself as she regained her balance. "Now to find Owner Sol and find out if I still feel human. The Lyra should not feel human. She is a program." Lyra muttered to herself as she turned around and walked slowly towards the door. Since her eyes were on the floor as she tried to think through what was proving to be a most disturbing problem, she failed to notice Owner Sol until she walked into him.

"Oof," Lyra gasp as she stumbled backwards and fell towards the floor, smiling gratefully as Owner Sol caught her by the arm and held her upright, before blushing brightly as she recalled just what she had been saying. "What if Owner Sol heard the Lyra referring to herself as the Lyra? The Lyra must not do that any more."

"Owner Sol, The Lyr..I mean, I was wondering. Do I really feel human?" Lyra mumbled towards the floor. "And what is this Solar Day you were speaking of?" Lyra fidgeted a bit more before looking back towards the floor. "If Owner Sol still wants to go out with his Lyra, then...then I will follow you."

↘↙
                          OOC: All praise Ice for the lovely layout.

Timid Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-----------------------------------
-----------------------------------

Sol calmly raised an eyebrow as Lyra jumped back into his pocket; insistent on "restarting" her systems or something or other.
                                                      Either way he deemed it unnecessary, but he let her continue on her little tangent nonetheless. He'd gotten quite the character; this iGirl-- not that Sol had reason to complain.

Or did he? He caught himself, wondering why he enjoyed having this A.I. around so much when just the other day he'd kept on his path of self-imposed solitude: the self easiest to deal with in life. He didn't want anyone else in his life; even if he was lonely. Or am I just lying to myself..? Sol wasn't sure anymore.
                                                      Maybe he felt like he could justify breaking his morals of supposed "hermitage" because Lyra wasn't human-- but that would make him an a*****e. Cognitive dissonance.

His ideas of forcing himself to be alone were now in conflict with his desire to be nice where it counted, and while one could say Lyra was just a computer... She looked and felt too human for it to ride easy on Sol's conscience. He had to be nice to her; anything else would have felt wrong.

Sol caught himself, slowed down his thinking. "I need to calm down," he told himself.
                                                      Over all of his neurotics, he could hear Lyra doing something of a potentially similar nature-- except she was... Referring to herself in the third person? Hm.

Then Lyra tripped; and Sol caught her. The questions rang clear in his ears, like droplets breaking the weight of solitude that once pressed itself heavy over his apartment.
                                                      He smiled at Lyra. "You need to relax, okay? Just... Do it for me, please Lyra? Yes, you feel human and that's perfectly fine by me. I don't think you're broken, and even if the way you are now is "broken" I have decided that I like how you are now just fine. So, relax."

Sol paused for a moment; wondered what he would do if she actually needed repairs... Where would he go? The usual Apple center? His thoughts scattered again; returned to Cielle: who'd given him this very iPod. Strange how shooting her down led to this gift; ultimately his current companion.
                                                      He still didn't understand women.
                                                      Sometimes it felt like trying to understand life in six dimensions. Or maybe he was just dense. He sighed, bringing his attention back to Lyra. "Solar day... Is some kind of festival where everyone celebrates the rebirth of the Sun or something. Essentially everyone eats this thing called a suncake at 12 PM, which is about an hour from now," Sol said as he glanced at the clock. "Which brings me back to the most important detail of the moment-- you. Don't just follow me. Tell me what you would like to do! I've dealt with several Solar Days already, so maybe the first-timer can tell me what she'd like to go and see whilst we wait for the clock to strike twelve?" Sol brought out a reserved smile, thought of how he'd like a cigarette. Maybe later.

Was what he was doing right? How could he be so nice to Lyra just because she was an A.I.? Sol was feeling like he'd led himself into a strange place; he was genuinely worried about how he might eventually see Lyra.
                                                      Were these even normal concerns for a human? He threw a glace back at her.

How could they make data so charming..?

╪ ╪ ╪i've got a heart to cover for.╪ ╪ ╪
---------------

where: still in sol's apartment/leaving

with: lyra

feeling: happy/unsure

ooc: ---

Tipsy Genius

User ImageUser Image
I COULD MAKE YOU HAPPY

TO MAKE YOU FEEL MY OVE

♪♪♫▫—(•·÷[ To The Cake! ]÷·•)—♪♪♫▫—(•·÷[ Nervous✓ Secure? Cake✓ ]÷·•)—♪♪♫▫—(•·÷[ Owner Sol ]÷·•)—♪♪♫

"speaking" "Thoughts" "You need to relax, okay? Just... Do it for me, please Lyra?" Lyra nodded her head at Owner Sol's statement, not really meaning it, but it seemed to be what he expected. She fiddled with the hem of her top as Owner Sol continue talking, not really hearing much after he said that she still felt human. "The Lyra still feels human. How is the Lyra suppose to RELAX when she is unnatural? The Lyra must be broken and now Owner Sol will return his..." her speeding thoughts were stopped as Owner Sol said exactly what the iGirl needed to hear. "The Owner Sol will keep his Lyra." Lyra muttered so softly it wasn't meant to be heard, as she gripped his shirt sleeve tightly with one pale hand. "Even though the Lyra is broken," remained unsaid, though the thought lingered as Lyra smiled up at Owner Sol, the blush from earlier still dusting her cheeks.

Lyra wasn't sure what to do. She wanted to follow her Owner Sol, especially while she was big sized. He made her feel safe. Also, the Owner Sol was asking her what the Lyra wanted to do. The Lyra didn't know what she wanted to do, because the Lyra didn't even know what there was to do. "Is the Lyra even programmed to have likes?" The Brown girl wondered, tilting her head to the side as she was presented with a new problem. "The Lyra likes it when Owner Sol smiles like he is right now, so the Lyra must have likes." She nodded her head slightly as she decided this. "So, what can the Lyra do to make her Owner Sol smile more?" Lyra asked herself, letting go of Owner Sol's shirt to pace slightly back in forth in front of him, unaware that she was now speaking softly rather than thinking to herself. "Cake!" The thought came as suddenly as the exclaimed word. Owner Sol had said something about cakes. The Lyra wasn't really sure what he had said, as she hadn't been listening to everything, but the Lyra just knew that everyone liked cake. "After all it is soft, and moist, and tasty. Wait! Does the Lyra like cake? How does the Lyra know what cake is like?" The thought caught her off guard. "The Lyra is a program how can she like cake?" She wondered as she turned back to Owner Sol, deciding that she would ask him later.

"Owner Sol, th...I would like to go where this cake is. The...I think that I would like cake. Could we go there?" Lyra asked, resuming her grip on Owner Sol's shirt sleeve, and smiling brightly up at him. "The Owner Sol must like cake, and he will be able to tell his Lyra why his Lyra likes cake too." She thought, before continuing. "After cake Owner Sol could show his me what he likes about Solar Day? I have never had a Solar Day before." Lyra said, hoping that Owner Sol would understand. She was finding it easier to refer to herself in first person, now that she was sure her Owner Sol would not be getting rid of his broken Lyra.

"But first we go eat cake!" Lyra said, gently tugging Owner Sol out the door by his shirt sleeve, before stopping and looking around. "Perhaps it would be better for Owner Sol to lead, the I, I don't know where we are going."

↘↙
                          OOC: Not sure if this is as good as my last post but it is what it is.

ohirukuma's Significant Otter

Questionable Fatcat

16,765 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xAND I SAID "OH MY" WHAT A MARVELOUS TUNE IT WAS THE BEST NIGHT NEVER WOULD FORGET HOW WE MOVED
                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Amber sat in sullen silence before Ranshu got what seemed like to be her notebook of communication and scribbled something in haste. By the time he was finished, Amber was way too anxious, fiddling with the ends of her dress and waiting for what would be like her final sentence back to the shop. When she read the questions presented to her, however, she was surprised more than sad and hit her forehead lightly with the palm of her hand as if saying, 'Oh Amber, you silly girl'. "I totally forgot I was in my full body mode. Of course you would panic.". Despite her obviously not well thought out transformation, she was completely relieved to realize that Ranshu wasn't angry at her, just confused because- Well, who wouldn't be confused if the little AI you bought suddenly turned into a human sized girl? His puzzlement was almost endearing even.

Placing a hand on the red head's she gave him a reassuring smile as she started to explain. "You see, we iGIRLS come in two forms. A mini form and a full body form. What you saw back in your room was my mini form or the default mode. It makes me portable and easy to bring along. My full body form is... well, I can't really recall why it's here but it's and added bonus don't you think? A cute girl as company!" It was becoming more and more apparent that Amber wasn't thinking like a programmed AI. Recalling wasn't something data did without a second thought, they presented it and if they "couldn't remember" there was something gravely wrong. But for some reason, that didn't phase the girl either. "It's me, Ran. I'm Amber." She assured him before pulling him up and dusting the dirt off of her dress. "Now that, that's settled. I didn't know you kept so much flowers in here, I love flowers." She then proceeded to admire the lilies she was looking at just before the whole fiasco started. "Did you know flowers actually have meanings behind them? Like lilies actually mean beauty and elegance?" She then turned to the still shocked male with a beaming grin, recalling a similar time when she had felt so alive and so at peace.

She can still recall a warm voice, calling her. It was foreign, at the same time familiar and for some reason no matter how hard she tried to strain her ears to find where the sound was coming from, the voice would stop and she would be left in the dark once more.

THE WHOLE PLACE WAS DRESSED TO THE NINES AND WE WERE DANCING, DANCING LIKE WE'RE MADE OF STARLIGHT

BATTERY & FORM @ CHARGING & FULL BODY
                                          FEELINGS @ SAD
                                          LOCATION @ BACK ROOM OF FLOWER SHOP WITH RANSHU
                                          OUT OF CARNATIONS @ YOU HAD IT COMING, ICE. YOU HAD IT COMING

#E9D66B - AMBER

Timid Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-----------------------------------

As Lyra's behavior made itself more apparent, Sol leaned in to see if he could pick out what she was muttering; instead getting her gripping on his tee's sleeve. Sol wasn't quite sure what to do, instead making what he felt was awkward eye contact as she smiled up at him.
                                                      He felt the blood rush to his cheeks. This is so unsettling.

Lyra's next question caught him totally off guard. Make me smile more? "What do you mean make me smile more? Where'd that come from, Lyra?" Sol laughed nervously as he broke eye contact, looking shyly out the window.
                                                      She was actually getting to him-- he almost wanted to just leave his apartment; away from this eerily poignant A.I. and farther into himself.
                                                      Be nice, be nice, be nice... Sol looked at Lyra again. How could I not be nice to that?

But before he could say anything else, she suddenly interjected with a strong "Cake!" and proceeded to drag him towards his door. Apparently cake and Solar Day had Lyra looking forward to the day all of a sudden.
                                                      Sol had to admit to himself that he found it infectious.

"Take it easy, Lyra!" Sol laughed at how excited she was. "See? You were in such a hurry you didn't realize you weren't sure where you wanted to go. But! That's perfectly fine, now I have an idea of what you want to do-- no cake yet, though. Not for another hour. Can you wait that long? I like to follow the tradition for Solar Day, see." He smiled at her, wondered what they could do for an hour.

"I tell you what. Let's go to the bookstore down the road, buy some suncakes from the bakery across it and then kill time until it hits twelve. Is that okay? I kind of wanted to get some new books. And then we can eat our suncakes with everyone else and I can show you around after that." Sol wasn't too sure what he actually liked about the holiday, now that he thought about it... The suncakes weren't bad but he'd never actually had a Solar Day that he viciously enjoyed.

Sol had already locked the door to his apartment and was leisurely making his way to the said establishment down the road, Lyra still hanging onto his shirt's sleeve.

"You don't need to hold on to my sleeve the whole time, you know?" Part of him wanted to just hold her hand or something, but his neuroticism kept him from taking the initiative. What would she think?
                                                      Why was he so bothered?

Why did she have to be so close to him in height?

I'm enjoying this too much.

---------------

where: on the way to the bookstore/hunting suncakes

with: lyra

feeling: really neurotic, if good

ooc: ---

Hilarious Seeker

ʀᴀɴsʜᴜ ʀᴀɴ Kɪᴛʜᴜɪs ᴀᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ɪ'ᴠᴇᴊᴜsᴛsᴇᴇɴᴀғᴀᴄᴇɪᴄᴀɴ'ᴛғoʀɢᴇᴛᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴍᴇoʀᴘʟᴀᴄᴇᴛʜᴀᴛᴡᴇ'ᴅᴊᴜsᴛᴍᴇᴛsʜᴇ'sᴊᴜsᴛ
ᴛʜᴇɢɪʀʟғoʀᴍᴇ
ᴀɴᴅɪwᴀɴᴛᴀʟʟᴛʜᴇwoʀʟᴅᴛosᴇᴇᴡᴇ'ᴠᴇᴍᴇᴛɪʜᴀᴠᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀᴋɴowɴᴛʜᴇʟɪᴋᴇsoғ
ᴛʜɪs
ɪ'ᴠᴇʙᴇᴇɴᴀʟoɴᴇᴀɴᴅɪʜᴀᴠᴇᴍɪssᴇᴅᴛʜɪɴɢsᴀɴᴅᴋᴇᴘᴛoᴜᴛoғsɪɢʜᴛʙᴜᴛoᴛʜᴇʀɢɪʀʟswᴇʀᴇ
ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ::ǫᴜɪᴛᴇ::ʟɪᴋᴇᴛʜɪs...

ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ,ʏᴇsɪᴀᴍғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ
ғʟʟɪɴɢ,ʏᴇsɪᴀᴍғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ
ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ,ʏᴇsɪᴀᴍғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ
ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ,ʏᴇsɪᴀᴍғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ
ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ,ʏᴇsɪᴀᴍғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ
ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ,ʏᴇsɪᴀᴍғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ
ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ,ʏᴇsɪᴀᴍғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ
ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ,ʏᴇsɪᴀᴍғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ
ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ,ʏᴇsɪᴀᴍғʟʟɪɴɢ
ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ,ʏᴇsɪᴀᴍғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ
ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ,ʏᴇsɪᴀᴍғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ
ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ,ʏᴇsɪᴀᴍғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ
ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ,ʏᴇsɪᴀᴍғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ
ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ,ʏᴇsɪᴀᴍғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ
ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ,ʏᴇsɪᴀᴍғᴀʟʟɪɴɢᴀɴᴅsʜᴇᴋᴇᴇᴘs ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ɪ ɴ ɢ ᴍᴇʙᴀᴄᴋᴀɢᴀɪɴ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ▬▬▬▬▬▬"sᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"▬▬▬▬▬▬ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Ő.Ő.Č.
HASJKEGHEUIWAYHGBUE.
AME.
-SQUISHES YOUR FACE-
Also I need to stop writing such short posts. ;3;

TUNNE? ::Puzzled and Confused
SIJAINTI? ::Back of the store
KUKA OLEN KANSSA? ::Amber▬

Ran's eyes widened a bit when she confirmed who she was. Before he could even ask her, she answered the question of how she got like that. His face flushed from the sudden real of emotions. Puzzlement, confusion, realization, embarrassment; just so many things coming at him at once. He blushed a bit at her words; "...A cute girl as company!" Why did she have to say that? Standing up, with her help, he looked at his hand. For someone so small - human wise - she was strong. Her hand was so warm as well. Huh. What else did she possess and not tell him? Better yet, what did she possess and not know about? "Snap back to reality Ranshu!" Both hands gripped on the notebook.

Thwack!

That worked, but he may of hit his forehead too hard. Groaning, he rubbed the area he just hit. He followed her movements over to the lilies. She liked flowers? Then why didn't she say anything when-- Nevermind. With a small sigh and a bit of a laugh, he walked over and wrote on the notebook. "Of course. But do you know what a Stargazer is, and what it means?" He pointed over to some of the Stargazers they had. "I'll give you a hint if you can't figure it out~." He was just teasing her. The smile on his face grew. If only she told him about this earlier about this!

Tipsy Genius

User ImageUser Image
I COULD MAKE YOU HAPPY

TO MAKE YOU FEEL MY OVE

♪♪♫▫—(•·÷[ To The Cake! ]÷·•)—♪♪♫▫—(•·÷[ Safe? Hopeful? Worried✓ ]÷·•)—♪♪♫▫—(•·÷[ Owner Sol ]÷·•)—♪♪♫

"speaking" "Thoughts" Lyra blushed and looked down at the ground as she was gently scolded. She had only wanted to make her Owner Sol smile. Well he was laughing so it wasn't all bad. Still, what Lyra had done was foolish. Lyra silently scolded herself for not paying more attention, as Owner Sol mentioned wanting to keep with the traditions of the day. Of course he would want to keep with the traditions, they were important, and she should have known that. Lyra's blush deepen as she recalled that he had mentioned that they ate the cakes at twelve, her grip on his shirt tightened as well.

Lyra glanced up from the floor and offered him a tentative smile as he went on to suggest that they pass time in a bookstore until it was time to eat the cake. For some reason, she enjoyed watching him talk, his lips were fascinating to her....but that was something she would contemplate later when she was in the safety of her home. For now it seemed that her Owner Sol had a plan. Plans were good. Lyra nodded her head happily at his suggestion, and followed him down the street, still holding on to his shirt.

""You don't need to hold on to my sleeve the whole time, you know?" Lyra let go of his shirt quickly at the comment. "Was the Lyra making her Owner Sol uncomfortable. The Lyra didn't mean to do that, what if it made him want to get rid of her. No! The Owner Sol said he would keep his Lyra, even if she was broken!" Lyra's hands gripped the sides of her top tightly out of need to do something. She really missed the safety she felt from contact with her Owner Sol, but he had said no. Lyra pulled on her bottom lip with her teeth as she slowly scooted closer to Owner Sol, until his arm brushed hers as they walked side by side, grateful that she was close enough to him side to match his stride.

"Owner Sol," Lyra said softly, not wanting to draw attention from the crowds pressing around them, "do you like to read? What books are you looking for? Do you think they might have something your, me might like?" Lyra asked as a moment, the grip on her shirt relaxing as the movement of his arm against hers soothed her.

"Owner Sol, do you think it is possible for Lyra to like bookstores? They are very organized right? And quiet?" Lyra asked, pausing outside of the shop door and reaching gently to touch Owner's Sol's arm to get him to move close to her, as she stared into the shop window. For some reason going into this new place made her nervous, but if Owner Sol said it would be alright, it would be alright.

Lyra was glancing back and forth between the inside of the shop, through the window, and Owner Sol when a brightly colored flier caught her attention. Well, the garishness of it caught her attention. "Must these things always be so bright?!" Lyra wondered, even as she touched Owner Sol's arm again, pointing to the flier in the window once she caught his attention. "Owner Sol, do you want to go to these Solar Games?" The brown iGirl asked turning to focus on him as he replied.

Or she tried to focus on him at any rate...it was rather hard to do with the upbeat music that drifted out of the bookstore every time someone opened the door. Lyra finally agave in and tilted her head slightly, listening to the words of the song. "The Lyra has always liked music...Wait! What?" Come and get me... too slow, I'm 'bout that paper chasing, Body, fly face amazing, Burn burn keeps it blazin, Too hot to handle... can't touch this The music played as some strange background music to her thoughts. "How does the Lyra know that she has always liked music? Why is the Lyra hearing this music?" She wondered as she watched people pass obviously oblivious to the music that was rocking from the book store. "Owner Sol, do you think we might go to the book store first and then go get the cakes?" Lyra asked, hoping he would say yes. She had to find the source of the music no one else could hear.

↘↙
                          OOC: I hope it is alright...
                          Next Episode:
                          Lyra meet Vi. Hunh? Your like me only different?

Timid Prophet

Hand retreating from sleeve. Had he been a little bit too harsh? Sol caught himself; worried that his teasing may have gone too far.
                                                      He looked at Lyra and realized that her behavior was totally justified.
                                                      She must feel so anxious, having been activated just a few hours ago...

Suddenly his hand had gone for hers, fingers gingerly intertwined. Even the most keen observer would be hard-pressed to find any semblance of emotion on Sol's face; instead they would be confronted with the most aloof, almost cold and detached sort of expression-- complete and total antithesis of how he was actually feeling at this sudden (almost impulsive) development.
                                                      WHAT AM I DOING WHAT HAPPENED TO NEUROTICISM AND BEING CAREFUL AND HERMITAGE AND--

Question: thought process interrupted. Sol cleared his throat.
                                                      "Hm... Yes, I'd say I quite like books. Not that I'm looking for any book in particular..." So why did I suggest a bookstore? "...But it's always nice to browse, I guess. I also happen to like bookstores, you see." Sol gave Lyra a little smile as they closed in on the aforementioned.

More questions; back to looking her in the eye. "Hey. Relax." A smile, again. "I think that you'll like the bookstore-- unless you don't like quiet, organized places," he said coyly as he laughed. "But really, just take a look around when we get there-- i'll get you a book or two if you like, too."

By this point it felt more natural than anything, his hand in hers. Almost forgotten, even.
                                                      But then she mentioned that obnoxious poster. Solar Games. Ick.
                                                      Sol was never fond of the Solar Games; something about their ridiculous exuberance made him want to be even more of an introvert, if that was possible. "To be completely honest with you, no; I'm not interested in the Solar Games..." But what if she is? "Why, are you? I was planning on taking you to maybe watch them or something but participation just isn't quite for me, I fear. Did you want to go, Lyra?" Another smile.
                                                      I'm smiling too damn often. ********]

They had just hit the front of the bookstore when she'd asked a strange question: bookstore first, cakes later.
                                                      Whatever; either way worked for him. "Since you asked so nicely, bookstore first." Sol let go of Lyra's hand and opened the door for her.
                                                      "Feel free to wander around; this place isn't so huge that you'll get lost." But again a wave of concern swept over him; perhaps she was still dealing with some kind of anxiety?

"But I can accompany you as you look around, if you'd like. I promise you it's no trouble," Sol muttered as he gave Lyra a gentle pat on the head.

---------------

where: that nameless bookstore~!

with: lyra.

feeling: calm. actually no not calm at all still neurotic

ooc: scatterbrained but i tried my best x_x

Fallen Demigod

User Image

- You know I'll never fold like you're the authority.
                          - I won't throw my hands Up like you're the authority.
                          - I know who I am, I know where I'll end up: in flames & that's fine.
                          - Cause I'm finally fed up, Stick with what I started, don't care how it hurts.

▒▒▒▒▒▒ ░░░ ▓▓▓▓▓

The weight really was crushing for her. She could only imagine what the guy under her was feeling! But he didn't seem to notice, or at least show it because she could feel him laughing under her. Oh well. In all honesty, she had no idea why everyone was finding this so funny but the amusement was completely contagious and everyone should really stop laughing. Her ribs were starting to kill her. Eventually the laughter died down but no one made a move to wiggle out from the pile, or get off. Instead chatter started to build up, okay, it was mostly mocking those caught on the way bottom of the pile. The teasing was aimed at the first Five people. "You guys okay me under there?" A pause then someone else spoke. "How's the weather down there?" Someone else laughed. "This one way to be come skinny! I wonder how long you can last down there." The people in Willow's group were having none of it. Willow scoffed at the remarks. Not having much to say to that. The man above her piped up, trying to in vain to swat at someone. "Better shut it up there before I make you regret everything." She reallly needed to learn names. "Oh yeah?" "Yeah!" "How do you plan to do that." The man remained silent as people shifted, becoming uncomfortable with the possible threat of punishment. "I let a killer fart rip. Make everyone pay for this." Loud protesting erupted from the group, people were now scolding others, and someone were begging him not to it. "Joe, think of the women!" The guy under her groaned and covered his nose, and glared upwards. "Don't do it man. It's hard enough to breathe, you'll honestly kill us down here!" The person from the top spoke up again, sealing everyone's fate. "I don't believe you. Do it, I dare you." A lot of please don'ts came from the pile. The man shrugged and let the loudest fart go, sending everyone into a mess. Screams of disgust came from somewhere above her. "Oh God why?!" "Dude!" "a*****e." "I can't breathe!" There was also laughter. Willow had remained silent, taking the cue from everyone else. Humans were really weird. Did Orion do this?

As the air was clearing, Willow decided she wanted to get out from the pile, and started to tug her arm out from under her. 'Can’t stop ‘cause we’re so high, Let’s do this one more time!' Her attempts to wiggle halted and she looked around, one hand braced on the ground. She couldn't see Lollie, but that was most certainly her song! Lollie was alive! She made to her ipod in time! Her attempts to get free increased but failed. All she managed to do was twisted herself around so that she could face the sky instead of the ground. It wasn't much of an improvement. 'This is way too much work.' she thought flatly. The music was getting louder, then it stopped and Willow stopped struggling and let her head fall back. Lollie was standing over her, pointing a finger at her, babbling excitedly. Willow tried to see who she was talking to but her head was far back as it go. With Lollie currently busy she resumed her attempts to get free. "Willow! Remember me! Thanks for saving my by the way I was like almost a goner there. I should really thank Orion too since he saved me too, but I'm all better know and I'm so happy I found you because I thought it'd take forever for me to find you again!" A laugh came from her friend and Willow grinned. "I'll save you!" As Lollie began tugging at one of her arms, Willow freed her other one and started to push up on the pile, putting a lot of power into the one handed shove. All she had to do was just tip the pile a little and gravity would do the rest of the work. After a minute she was causing everyone to lean to the left, and a second later it was waterfall of people as people fell off. "Thank god..." she gasped, taking Lollie's hand to help herself up and regain her breath. Once that was done she pulled her friend into a hug, then looked her over. Inspecting her for damage. "You're alive!" she cheered happily, "I was really worried you didn't make it in time. Orion was worried too." Her gaze drifted over Lollie's shoulder, spotted the red haired man from before. Apollo right? Her eyes narrowed instantly and she frowned, her expression coming close to a scowl. She had not forgiven him at all. Orion might be able to brush things off but she couldn't. All the anger she felt the night before came surging back. 'No, we already took care of it...,' Willow exhaled, trying to calm herself before her anger was noticed too much.

"Good to see his fooling around didn't do any damage." she remarked dryly. She wouldn't punch him, she wouldn't do it. Even though she really wanted to. "Orion went out to get something really fast. He's a little sick though, but he should be back soon." She watched the sidewalk for a moment before looking back to Lollie. "I've met your owner." She paused, looking back at him. Willow really didn't know what to say to him. There was a whole rant on the tip of her tongue but she bit it back for Lollie's sake. Instead just went with the introductions. "I'm Willow by the way." she told him. "We didn't get to introduce ourselves before you slammed the door in our faces." Her attention went back to Lollie, still eying her for any lasting damage. "Are you guys going to the Sun Festival? It sounds really fun. Orion had to explain it to me though." Speaking of, hopefully he show back up soon. Willow was beginning to miss him.

[[ ooc: I'll edit out typo's and such later. I had a long day at work and I'm really tired. ]]

lala Hazel Hatten
        ⇢ Location: Outside.
        ⇢ Thoughts: Lollie lives!
        ⇢ Feeling: Moody, but still pleased.
        ⇢ Company: Strangers, Lollie, and Apollo.
        ⇢ Wearing: XX
        ⇢ Mode: Full-body.
        ⇢ Charge: 86%

"I'll probably end up in flames before the end of the night.
        Watch me burn In the fire, watch me bid you goodbye."

User Image

4,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    User Image User Image User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As another power button, just like competition, talking about go shopping made Vi go ultra-excited again. There she was, smiling, talking loud and jumping around her little home again. He figured she would like to get some new clothes, but didn't think she would be this excited about it, it seemed either going shopping or getting new clothes was another thing Vi liked. Kyle frowned as Vi started asking what should she wear or what kind of shoes should she buy; He really had no clue about that kind of topics. He tried to think about it, but really couldn't get any thought of Vi wearing something else or how could she look. He just let her talk, all excited and almost to herself. After she finished, Kyle just said the only thing he knew about Vi's looks, and man was he sure about this. "Purple looks good on you." Well that wasn't particularly helpful, but it was true, the purple eyes, the purple hair, the purple dress, maybe it had to do with the fact that purple was Kyle's favorite color, but for him, it really suited her. "Well, you better give that 200%." He added, turning back to the door and getting out of the deposit holding two piles of books.

After a couple of minutes he was done taking the piles from the deposit to the store, he putted them over a table and started putting them inside a counter, near the entrance, so everyone could see them, and of course, buy them. This kind of books didn't get sell in the whole year, just today, and they got sold a lot. The bookstore was really crowded, even Mr. Takato was helping some costumers and working over the cash register. Which was weird, since he usually spent most of his time at the bookstore in his office; but since it was this crowded today and he couldn't afford loosing clients, he needed to help the other workers. Kyle gave that a little thought, could Mr. Takato be needing another worker at the bookstore? maybe he could recommend Vi. Would she really like to work? she seemed so full of energy for everything, and that way she wouldn't have to be hiding in the iPod the whole time. Plus, maybe she wanted her own money. He was definitely going to propose that idea to Vi later.

Taking his cellphone out of his pocket and glancing at the screen for a bit, he noticed it was a little past eleven, he should be out of there already! He just had to work until eleven am that day, so he was done already. Still, Mr. Takato seemed like he needed some help, so he decided was going to finish with those books and the get ready to leave. He figured he probably would still have time to go shopping with Vi and being at Yorkshire Square right on time. He heard some footsteps near him, he was so inside his own thoughts he didn't notice there were some clients over there. A guy with light brown hair and dark brown eyes, and a girl with a not so light brown hair and a really amazed look. She was looking around everywhere, really amused with all the books. It seemed like it was the first time she had ever been at a bookstore. Figuring she could be lost, he approached them. "Hi... Welcome to "The Fishing Rod" you both, may I help you?" He asked. Even when Kyle wasn't specially good at talking to people, he was used to that line, he worked as a seller most of the time, so he needed to approach people and answer questions. That really didn't help him to be more friendly nor change his introvert way of being, but he was different when he was at work, he could talk to people without a trouble. "Are you looking for any special kind of books?" He asked nicely.

Kyle couldn't help but staring at the girl for a moment titling his head a little. That confused look, that surprised face, it remembered him to someone, but who could it be?.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

☒ Location: "The Fishing Rod" Bookstore (Deposit).

☒ Company:
    Unknown Guy and Girl.

☒ Thinking:
    "That was... fun"

☒ Chapter:
    "Chapter 2: Hello! My name is Kyle! Would you like me to...?"

☒ Now Playing:
    Hands - The Ting Tings.

☒ OOC:
    Heey Apollo and Lyra! ~

Hilarious Seeker

User ImageUser Image
    Taedoneun hwakshilhagae
    TheIceJashingam haneul hyanghae
    TheIceSingerTheIceSingerBbeonbbeon dangdanghagae
    IceWonhanda haedo
    Can’t touch this!

FEELING:CONFUSED. MAJORLY, CONFUSED. COMPANY:NO ONE. MODE:N//A BATTERY:CHARGING OUT OF CURIOSITY:WHOO~! And I'm off to beds. XAX I'm tired.

Yo, don't steal this bro. I will come cute you to death.(◕-w-◕) Kidding. xD But seriously, don't steal this.
                                "" ""Much to Kyle's expectation, she laughed. "Of course it would!" She called out to him, right before he shut the door. There she was, now. Alone in the back with the rest of the other books. It didn't take long till she started to feel lonely. Puffing her cheeks out a bit, she looked out of the screen. Would it be okay to...? No, she couldn't leave. What if Mr. Tanako came outback? For once, she sat still and hummed that one song that seemed to be stuck in her head, in its original lyrics. "Taedoneun hwakshilhagae, Jashingam haneul hyanghae, Bbeonbbeon dangdanghagae, Wonhanda haedo, Can’t touch this!" Thrusting her hand up in the air at "Can't touch this!", she laughed a bit. She continued on humming and muttering to the song, attempting to be as quiet as she could at the same time.

A short time later, about a few minutes at least, some other song started to creep into her head. "When the rain is blowin' on your face, And the whole world is on your case..." Woah, woah, woah! Just what was this song? Vi looked around. Someone had to be around, playing that song. Just who? She pressed her hands up to the screen, trying to look as much as she could without stepping out. Another lyric came into her head. "I could offer you a warm embrace, To make you feel my love." The walls between her and the main store muffled the rest of song for her.

"W-Who's there?!" She called out. She had to be right! Someone had to be around her to be playing that music! Were they close to the wall? Were they at the other side of the store? Were they outside?! "Am I going crazy?!" But, wait just a moment..... How did Vi know this song in the first place? She crossed her arms, placing a hand under her chin. Every time she began to think about who was playing that music, the same music line went around and around in her. She was trying to pin-point who it was. "Who...? Why did I think that?" The small A.I. gave up on thinking, moving her arms to her sides. If she couldn't leave, then that person, or thing, had to come to her. Vi, too, needed to know just what the source of that slow music was.

Celebrating Streaker

User Image
    User Image

User Image
    ✖✖ G R I N O R G R I M ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ [ User Image ] ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
    There's a big smile on my face, and it never feels out of place!
    xUhoh ! xI can't play anymore...
    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ ! ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

LET`S GOxxxx"うまくいけば日本語が"

To dismiss this matter of Lollie's stubborn lie, she refuses to back down until Apollo is brought into her occult belief, which Apollo refuses to be a part of. This has got to be some kind of joke to get a laugh out of him, to make herself seem smarter and more superior than him, that's gotta be it. She's probably already got a few friends in on it too, make it seem more believable. She can make friends really fast within a day, she's got a cute face, but that's about it. Another iGirl? This isn't some game where all the legendary monsters are there for the capturing, his situation so far is unreal. It's yelling at him right now! Lazily waving his hand forward in her diection, he'll humor her for this time. "Okay, I'll keep an open mind. But I don't wanna hear about this Willow business untill I get some solid eivdence."Apollo began to wonder how long will this game of 'spread the disease' will last, the plague is upon the surrounding, and Lollie is the witch. The only cure is reality, Apollo will educate them into creating their own, by slapping them senseless. He knew this is getting Lollie rather upset, but there something about it that makes everything adorable, it almost made him want to pick Lollie by her sides. Almost, that is. With that elevation, he'd rather avoid a kick to the head, legs are about three times stronger than the arm. Unless some guy decides that every day is upperbody day, that's just weird looking. Probably carrying themselves with their fists, and those little stubby legs just dangling. Apollo will have to laugh about that later.

It's about that time now, it's almost time for Solar day's festival to begin it's opening act, curtain call time. An uncontrolled smirk transformed his lips. Go ahead and take the spot light, watch the irony unveil itself. In Greek mythology, Apollo is known as the Sun God, that's where he got his name from. So the mortal Apollo would always keep up a sense of humor to this day, thinking that everyone should be bowing down to him for the birth of the sun in the first place, to shower him with goods and sacrifices to appease his rage. But that's just him over exaggerating to make it seem funny, but if he told that joke to Lollie, she would be unable to get the concept of the joke. Caught off guard when Lollie left his side to help out some elder lady to nail down a banner over a small bakery, Apollo was a little reluctant to let Lollie help out, figuring she would do more harm than good. But she has already insisted, so he held his tongue. I wonder... As Lollie began her climb up the ladder, Apollo leaned to his side and angled his head. He was trying to a get a small peek of Lollie's underwear. His curiosity got the best of him, that's what he likes to call it. What color is it? Does it have a pattern? Anything printed on the front or back? Even better, is she wearing any underwear? This is a need-to-know basis of life, and will be used of the importance of science and all it's name, this is a matter of life and death. As he would like to call it. "Be careful up there, wouldn't want ya to be spilling all over the ground." Apollo had to withdraw his actual intention, but he made sure to let her know that he had his eye on her the whole time, but she doesn't need to know in what way. He didn't have enough time to get the right angle, he only got the prize of getting a better look of Lollie's upper thighs. Which isn't so bad, he dug it, better than nothing.

In a daze, when the crimson male averted sight downward from Lollie, to the sign and small bakery in front of him. She continued to stand above everything. The bakery actually interested him very much, that's because he's been here before, on the same day but a lot younger than he is now. The elder lady too, she was here. He was with his parents, just strolling along town to see the festivity. Back then, Apollo couldn't keep still whenever he went to the Solar day festival, just like Lollie. Given a Sun cake by the same lady, this would be his first time eating a Sun cake. Though, after one bite, he wanted to return the imperfect Sun cake. A thick white sheet landed on his face, breaking his innocent memory. "Oh s***! I've gone blind! Too fast, too soon." Foolishly placing his palms on his face, he felt the sheet, kind of fiddling around with it to make sure it's not his scrambled eyes trying to trick him. Removing it from his face, it's the Solar day envelope. It must've fell from Lollie's belt. The challenges that Lollie wishes to participate in, she really wants play. I guess, just this once. I'll deal with it untill it hurts.Quickly before Lollie sees him, he went up to a random stranger and asked for a writing utensil. Figuring that Lollie wouldn't mind if he faked her signature. He came to a stop on one problem after writing 'Lollie' and his own name, she never told him her surname, or she just doesn't have one. Apollo tapped the butt of the utensil against his chin, it's a regular habit for someone who is contemplating. This is a tough one, he made sure not to make it too weird or too serious. "Ah!" He wrote Lollie's surname as 'Rosa.' As soon as the signature were formatted, he watched the sign-up sheet disenegrate between his fingers. "Rosa Lollie...it's a nice name for her, but it's just a substitute for now." She'll surely question him, on why did he add that name to her's. Well, that's a secret for now.

Startled slightly when he was handed a Sun cake. Lollie was handed one as well. "Hold on, but I didn't even-..." The lady returned inside her bakery before he could continue speaking. Grimacing at the sight of the Sun cake, throwing it away isn't an option, not today. He'll have to hold onto it for now. Looking at Lollie, she seemed to enjoy it very much. Maybe Apollo will give up his, if Lollie doesn't get into any trouble. But there are bound to be more Sun cakes during the festival, she'll have to be patient, the wait will be worth it. She suddenly mentioned something about hearing some type of music, looking around cluelessly at every corner of the streets within his sight. From her? "I don't hear anything. Nothing faint either." Maybe Lollie has an advanced hearing ability, that makes it the third ability she can do. "Who's music? What are you talking about?" Without warning, she grasped onto his hand and dragged him in an aimless direction. Stopping in the middle of the road, this isn't safe. An impatient car roared it's awful voice in front of them. "Hey, watch it, Lollie. You need to look both ways before crossing." Whatever she is hearing, it seems like it has taken her common sense, making her very reckless. Once again, Lollie dragged him into another direction, though she seemed pretty confident about her sense of direction this time. "Whoa! Lollie, the festival is the other way." Just where exactly is she taking him? Is she following what he doesn't hear? This was suppose to be a simple day.

Apollo had to take a few breaths as soon as they came to a stop in front of a group of piling people. Looking at the size of the human tower, it only took a second to regain himself. Within him, a large amount of excitement built up and is still growing. "F***in' right! A dog pile." It's a miracle, his energy has returned. He's never been part of a dog pile since his school days, this was kind of traditional for the basketball team's initiation to the new members. Apollo didn't have it so lightly being a first year, but those are probably the best years. Just before he was about to join in on the dog pile, Lollie pointed out to a single girl near the bottom on the pile, she called her 'Willow.' The crimson male took a moment to study her, and then he'll jump onto the top and crush everyone under him. One things for sure, she stuck out from everyone else. Just like Lollie. It's weird, there is similar vibe, but also different in a way. His concentration slowly faded away, to something much more interesting to his tastes, her chest. "She has a bust. Hmm, all of sudden, I don't care about the dog pile anymore." His sight, now fixed on that girl's chest, rather than her eyes. She is definitely human, a healthly developed human! While Lollie...under developed. What's so wrong about being a pervert? He's only staring, it's not like he's chasing her down to only grope her chest with a wild heated passion. Actually, he may do that. Nodding to himself. "Lollie, that's a human. And that's all I see. I still don't believe you." Just because she found a friend of her's yesterday, doesn't mean she's an iGirl. Even that bust size looks human, so she must be human.

Watching Lollie from a distance, she helped her crushed friend from the human tower. He noticed the one called Willow erased her smile when they made eye contact. Approaching the two girls, perking once the one called Willow mentioned Orion being slightly unwell. It surely brought back that pink text sprayed on his house, which is still there. "Tch! B**** deserved some illness, maybe it'll get his head straight before messing with me. A little something more severe next time, please." That was a bit harsh, but he won't give a stranger special treatment. But, he did bring back Lollie, this could be his chance to show some gratitude. Apollo held out the Sun cake to Willow, his only Sun cake. "Here, give this to him. Lollie made it back because of him." He's not the best at apologizing, but this should suffice for now. Not so well with the first impression either. "The name is Apollo." Exchanging names, he'll give into some formality, but the way he said it sounded so bland. "Wait, you were there too? I didn't see anyone else at my front door." Come to think of it, that doll on Orion's shoulder...it shows some resemblance. Maybe he's just over thinking, there's no way. Willow questioned Lollie if they will be attending the Solar day festival, though Apollo felt like stealing this answer, he wanted to let Lollie know something. "Hell yeah, we signed up as well. Right, Lollie?" Nudging her shoulder with his elbow, then giving her a quick wink. Hopefully she'll be able to contain her excitement with that hint.

""
      """"""""""

Accompanied ⇛ Lollie and the one called 'Willow.'
    Location ⇛ Yorkshire, City Streets
    Emotions ⇛ Slightly hostile, but fair
    Clothing ⇛ Today is...?
    OOC ⇛ Eeyup, there is a change of plans, Lollie and Apollo will be participating in the Solar day challenges ^_^ I hope that's alright with you Creei~ Sorry for the last minute enrty XD

Can't QUIT until you TRY
    Can't LIVE until you DIE
    Can't learn to tell the TRUTH
    Until you learn to LIE
    Can't BREATHE until you CHOKE
    Gotta LAUGH when you're the JOKE
    It took a FUNERAL
    To make me F E E L A L I V E
    Just OPEN your eyes
    PLEASE open your EYES
    And see that L I F E I S B E A U T I F U L
    Do you Swear on your LIFE
    That NO ONE will CRY
    At my FUNERAL

ohirukuma's Significant Otter

Questionable Fatcat

16,765 Points
    • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
    • Prepared for Liftoff 50
    • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100

xAND I SAID "OH MY" WHAT A MARVELOUS TUNE IT WAS THE BEST NIGHT NEVER WOULD FORGET HOW WE MOVED

Too preoccupied with marveling at her new found knowledge of the language of flowers, it came quite a shock to the blonde when she saw Ran hit his own forehead with the notebook he wrote on moments before. In a moment, her brief happiness was "Ack! Ran! What did you do that for?" She panicked and rushed to inspect whatever damage would remain from the action. She sighed in relief to see no visible bruises forming just yet and puffed her left cheek and gave him a disapproving look. "Don't do that, silly boy. You could have gotten really hurt." Of course, hitting one's self with a thin notebook such as the one Ran was holding would do minor damage, but if it wasn't obvious enough, common sense was foreign to Amber like fish were to land and air.

When Ranshu released a quiet laugh, Amber looked at him puzzled at what brought such an amused response from the red head. Did she overreacted? Was it something she said? Did something get loose from the head trauma? She really needed to learn how to read people better or she'd be forever lost in translation. He then wrote something again and the question posed to the flower fanatic just made her smile. "That's an easy one. It means ambition. They're practically used for any occasion though and kind have other meanings to it." She felt like someone else was saying these things and she was just repeating it from memory. Stargazer Lilies were in fact a popular choice when it came to celebrations. She could vaguely recall a heavy demand during Valentine's Day for the beautiful flower-

Wait, recall?

Shaking her head, Amber tried to find some sort of distraction from these influx of strange data. This was not part of her hardware and she couldn't access whatever these images were like she could the rest of the iPod. Maybe she had a glitch? She dare hoped not and if she needed to take her mind off it just so Ranshu wouldn't find out then she will fervently. Her red eyes landed on the door behind the male owner and curiosity decided to make itself known. "Hey, what's behind that?" She didn't wait for an answer as she easily side stepped the male and approached the fixture with interested. She placed her hand on the doorknob and with one might swing, was greeted with the world outside.

THE WHOLE PLACE WAS DRESSED TO THE NINES AND WE WERE DANCING, DANCING LIKE WE'RE MADE OF STARLIGHT

BATTERY & FORM @ CHARGING & FULL BODY
                                            FEELINGS @ NOSTALGIC AND HAPPY AS GROOMED CAT
                                            LOCATION @ BACK ROOM OF FLOWER SHOP WITH RANSHU
                                            OUT OF CARNATIONS @ *face is squished* Me too. ; w ; /dies

#E9D66B - AMBER

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
    User Image

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
                                    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                                    I want to say something
                                    but it won't come out of my mouth.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S h e tipped her head back to look up at Eli, then at the button he gestured to. Of course! Well, that made sense. How could she be so silly? Viri laughed, more at herself than anything. The sound was bright, and wandering, like willow-whip branches rustling in a gust of wind. She gathered her hair and pulled it over one shoulder before slowly standing. The floor felt cool pressed to the bottoms of her feet. That was another thing she didn't quite understand. How was it that she could feel?

They didn't need to go through the lab. That was good. Viri turned her head to look over one shoulder at the door as Eli gathered his things. With a smile, she nodded and traveled over to the exit and stood waiting patiently. It was only just now that she completely noticed his ears. What .... what were they? Did all human have those? Could she get some? Did she want some? Rather than asking outright, the green-haired girl decided that she would wait and see. Make her own discovery! Once outside, she would see if other humans had those ears. If they did, she knew that they were a common thing. If they didn't, then Eli must be a special case.

Viri glided alongside him in a stupor of pleasure. She was going to learn so many things! It took her a moment to acutally process what he'd said about footwear. It wasn't until they had locked the door and she was standing outside that she realized she would work up a response. Looking down at her feet, and then to the redheaded man ( rather than at the vast tangle of streets and buildings that spread out from the tips of her toes to who knew where ). The ground felt warm now, and she found that she liked it. Footwear ... shoes, something told her. Things that humans wear on their feet. Not all humans though.

Vigorously, Viri shook her head. "Oh, no! I think ... that I prefer to walk around like this, thank you." Would he allow it? She did so want to experience the world through the soles of her feet. It felt like the right thing to do. With that, she stepped off the porch and onto the sidewalk, which felt considerably warmer. Harder, grittier. Rather than put off, Viri felt envirgorated. No sooner had she begun to revel though, did a gust of spring wind blow past her. She was still wearing that wrinkled button-up shirt she had .. well, just woken up in. She didn't remember how she'd come to wear it. While the garment was long enough ( the tail of the shirt fell mid-thigh ) to provide relatively sufficient coverage, in a slight gust, she found that she was chilled from her ankles up.

Pausing to brace herself and tug the hem of she shirt down, Viri continued to walk. "However," she began, a bit nervously. "If there is something more substantial that I could wear over my body, that would be very lovely, I think." She immediately felt .. what? Guilty? Was that it. Well, she knew that nobody deserved to be cold. However, she felt bad for having ot ask Eli. She was supposed to be taking care of him, after all, wasn't she. "H-however, this will suffice until I can find myself something else to wear! Please do not trouble yourself!" There! She would be independent! Or do her best to be. In moments, she charged ahead full force, into the gleaming sunshi--

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK!

The A.I. froze, stiff as a board. What ... what beast .. what vicious creature accosted her. It was so small that it hard to tell with her eyes locked ahead. She was almost afraid to look down, and she didn't. Not once. Actually, it was a friendly dog. It was his bark that was frightening. He was medium-sized. Just some white mutt with black-dipped paws, tall pointy ears and a black spot above one eye. He had a collar and dragged a leash. No doubt someone's dog that had gotten away in the excitement of the festival. He sniffed the frozen girl once, panting and staring up at her briefly before trotting away. Viri remained a quivering statue. She wouldn't budge until she either died then and there, or until Eli gave her the word that it was safe.

۰ ۰ ۰ ۰

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
                                    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Please let me stay in your heart for a little while.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff