Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

User Image
❝ Don't ever underestimate me because I am full of surprises. ❞

That unforgettable smell of alcohol was in her face as her father talked down to her like he always did. "You ungrateful brat. You took her from me. My only source of happiness and you dare look like her." All Kiara could do was brace for impact when she felt his fist make contact with her stomach. The wind was knocked out of her as she gasp and collapse on the floor. "Get up before I kick you in the face." His voice was slurring as he dragged her up again and made her look at him. "No one will ever care for you." A sadistic smile spread across his drunken face as he prepared to hit her once more on her stomach. Right before the impact came, she gasped for air as she sat straight up drenched in sweat. Breathing hard as her heart started racing, she grabbed the paper bag and breathed in and out until her heart and breathing calmed down.

Once she was finally calm, she closed her eyes and gave herself a little pep talk. "He isn't coming to get me. I moved far away from my old home."' Once she was completely calm, she opened her eyes and grabbed her phone as she sent out a text to all of her friends.

To: All of my Crazy Friends
                                                      Lets all meet at the cafe for some coffee and snacks! It will be fun and I haven't seen you guys in a week. A week!!!! Do you know how long that is to me? LOL Text me back so I know if you guys are coming or not! Love you to Pluto and back!!!

Once hitting send, she got up and walked over to her bathroom to get ready to meet her friends. 10 minutes later, she was fully dressed and ready to go. After making up her bed, she put on her bracelet and a slight fuzzy flashback played in her mind. She was laughing and smiling at some blurred out face. The person seemed to be a guy and he looked pretty tall as he chased her before hugging her from behind. Before she could see anything else, the flashback cut off and she was back staring at the bracelet. Confusion crossed her features as she put the bracelet on. "That is so weird." She said softly as she grabbed her keys, purse, and phone and was out of the door.

Getting in the car, she pulled out and headed towards the cafe where she was going to meet her friends. It didn't take her long before arriving at the cafe and getting out. Walking inside, she found a nice big table and sat down as she waited for her crazy friends to arrive. While she waited, she thought about the flashback she had. It was the second or third time she had a flashback about some guy and it seemed that she was happy with whoever it was but then again it could all just be a dream.

{Wearing: My Style} {Where: Cafe} {Company: No One} {OutOfCupcakes: Woot woot!}

Hallowed Doll

15,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User Image

One pill, two pill, red pill, blue pill.. Evalin thought to herself as she shook the pills from their bottle, in the cramped bathroom in the one bedroom apartment above the city’s bookstore called Tattered Pages. Heaving a sigh of defeat, she knocked the pair of anti-psychotic medications back chasing them with a sip of water before slipping out of her pajama’s in favor of a cold shower. Twenty minutes later, Evalin was just putting the final changes to the ruffle of her short hair cut when the sound of her phone going off in her bag drew her attention from the bathroom mirror to the living room. Darting across the small space, she quickly scooped the bag up and opened it fishing the device out from with inside the small pouch she called a purse.

Opening the message, a small smile tugged at the corners of her lips as she followed the text and the silliness of it. Once the message was read, Evalin clicked reply before typing out her own retort to the message sent by one of her dearest friends Kia.
To: Kia
Message: It has been a week? When did this happen, I thought it was only a few days! I will be there in a few minutes I have no money for public transportation until tomorrow sad so my crazy a** will be walking! See ya in a few sugar!

After pressing send, Evalin darted into her bedroom and grabbed her most prized possession, a black opal ring who’s origins were a bit hazy to say the best. Slipping it onto her ring finger caused a small sense of familiarity to blossom in the back of her mind and a faint memory of fear and dark eyes looking at her with a mix of sorrow, worry, and love in them. The memory drew a confused frown across her lips before she shook it away and pulled her purple converse shoes on and grabbed her pouch of a purse. Locking up behind her, Evalin decided to jog down the stairs that connected her apartment to the main street, and once out there she jogged the few blocks to the café.

Running made it easier to ignore the twist and turns of the shadows passing her by or the fact that the shadows of the people sharing the sidewalk with her were reaching out towards her in a desperate plea to be used. The fear that slipped off those that passed her was light most likely brought on by normal stresses like not being able to pay a bill or the fear their love one was about to leave them. It was not actually all that overbearing but the continues wave left a bitter taste in the back of her mouth. Thankfully, the café came into view and Evalin stopped running in front of the door before pulling it open and slipping inside. Passing a glance around the room, it did not take her long to find Kia in their usual spot allowing Evalin to plop herself down in her usual seat, a chair that let her have her back to the majority of the shadows in the café. It would not have taken her strange ability to sense fear to know her friend had another hellish night, though it helped since the bitter taste of fear was unbearably strong. ”You had the dream again didn’t you sunshine?” Evalin asked her dearest friendly softly as to not air the “dirty laundry” in front of strangers.

{Find me: Café} {Friends and Foes: Kai} {Fashion Sense:Clothing Choices } {One.Odd.Clown: First post}

mewuzumaki

Beloved Regular

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

User Image

Pissing off: Her Royal Majesty // General Courtiers
OOC Welcome Bahram. General smart a** and useless layabout.

He was growing increasingly bored with the endless lists of favors, recommendations, flattery, and sucking up that was being thrown his Queen's way. Bahram inhaled deeply, his nostrils flaring as he suppressed the urge to snarl at the next courtier requesting favor from the Queen. Idiots, all of them. None even worth enough to lick his boot. Bahram stifled a yawn as his dark eyes flickered from the doling drone to his Queen, seated just behind him on her ethereal throne. She was like a statue in her pose, still as death, silent, and [******** cold. Well, what could be expected from a b***h who had thawed herself from the freezing hell she had been bound? Her eyes caught his gaze, and ever so slightly, she nodded.

Bahram grinned before flexing his fingers to become more nimble. The fae before them was a good head taller than he, but fatter too. The t**t had fattened himself up on figs, nectar, ambrosia, and various fae fruit during the years while Bahram had leaned up, hardened with muscle, and paid his service to the Crown. "Alright there, b*****d. Stop your muttering, and take your leave. Otherwise, her Majesty bids me to send you off with your payment."

"P-payment? I was hoping for a reward for my loyalty....but gold, good Ser, was something I hadn't wished." The fat sop commented, a greedy grin twisting itself free from his jowels and multiple chins. Just the sight of him made Bahram's stomach turn, and his breakfast threatened to boil up from his stomach. But now, it was Bahram's turn to grin. "Then you needn't worry. It isn't gold the Queen wishes to pay you with, but iron. A true friend of the Queen wouldn't have grown fat on his a** while his Queen was forced to battle back humanity on her own. You've grown old, weak, and useless. But don't worry, it won't hurt much. After the first rod, you'll be too distracted to feel the others..." He said with an even face, pulling on a pair of thick leather gloves he had stowed away in his pocket.

The other man went white as a ghost and began weeping in earnest. This only caused the Unseelie to grin further, before grabbing at a twisted metal rod at his feet. His smirk faltered as the iron pained him through the gloves, but not so much as what the fellow before him would experience. A quick thrust, and it had the bigger one sobbing, pleading for mercy. Bahram lifted a leg and kicked the man back, the iron rod stuck deep in his belly. The Queen had no use for cowards like him. He carefully took the gloves off, before throwing them at the injured fae and turned to bow to his Lady.

"Your Majesty. As always, I've done as commanded. What else shall I do to please you?"

'Just as I've asked before. Do it for me?" She seemed to speak without so much as moving her lips or taking a breath.

Bahram nodded before storming off to his conquest. She wanted a life. A human life, and he was so very eager to please his Queen. The gift she had given him hung at his side. A wholly unexceptional piece of wood--oak, most like, with a silver stallion emblazoned on the handle. Use this and you shall find what I wish for she had teased just days before, her breath landing heavily on his neck as her fingers tangled themselves in his thick curls. That riddle, coupled with her new orders made for a puzzle, but if anything: Bahram loved a challenge.

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

User Image

Touching the silver charm bracelet that was laying on her wrist, she wondered where and who gave it to her. She has always had the bracelet since she was a little girl and she knew that her father didn't give it to her, so maybe it came from her mother. Kiara has always cherished the bracelet and often hid it from her father because he would have tried to pawn it for my alcohol money. Thinking of her father made her slightly paranoid as she looked up and looked around. So far she didn't see anything but her phone went off scaring her as she pulled it out and looked at it. It was from Eva and she couldn't help but laugh at her response. Kiara loved all of her friends, but Eva was her best friend out of the bunch. They both went through some really tough s**t and they would always try to help one another out. Kiara would tell Eva that she wasn't losing her mind, which Kiara is pretty sure she isn't, and Eva would let her hide in the library whenever she was running from her father.

Eva was the only one who really knows about her abusive father. Kiara was afraid to tell her friends that she was being abused because they would more than likely worry her and she didn't want that to happen. The only reason why Eva found out about the abuse was because of her powers. If it wasn't for that, she would have never found out. Still it felt a little good to know that someone was there for her. It didn't take long for Eva to arrive at the cafe. Smiling at her friend, she waited until after she sat down to respond back to the text. "Yes it has been a week thank you very much." She said with a soft laugh before looking at Eva and giving her a nod when she asked about her dream.

"I hate the fact that he is still abusing me in my dreams." Kiara sighed softly and shook her head. Her father was not about to ruin her day. It felt as though today was going to be a good day and she would be damned if that dream mess her up. "So, how was the walk?" A soft smirk formed across her face as she looked at her best friend before poking her cheeks. "Of course our friends love to be fashionably late. They haven't even texted me back those big headed meanies." She said with a soft pout as she crossed her arms under her chest.

{Wearing: My Style} {Where: Cafe} {Company: Eva} {OutOfCupcakes: Woot woot!}

Victoria Mirabella Gates

Hallowed Doll

15,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User Image

The gentle prodding at her cheek caused Eva to twitch away and playfully smack at Kia's hand. The flinch had been involuntary and ingrained from when her hair was long and the shadows actually dared to touch her. The playful smack was a means to hide it and not make Kia feel bad given her reaction. Hearing about the dream caused Evalin to nod her head in understanding to her friend before she switched the topic to her walk over to the café. "Uneventful as any other, well that's not exactly true. I think some guy groped my butt on the way here but I did not stop to ask." A strangled yet humorless laugh escaped from being trapped in her throat.

To say Evalin's love life was non-existent would not be far from the truth. She only had one semi-serious relationship in high school, and after graduation, a hand full of one night stands that resulted in the morning after walk of shame and a knawing sense of regret and belief she had done something wrong. Of course, she was a sucker for bad boys with dark eyes if her dreams taught her anything and each time she went out she looked for the eyes in her dreams, the kind that could comfort her and crush her all at the same time. To this day she had yet to see the glorious combo in any one's features, but if she drank enough any man could begin to look like the handsome monster from her dreams.

Shaking the notion from her mind, Evalin slouched lower in her seat her gaze focused on the back wall. Her finger had begun to twirl the black opal ring around in circles on her ring finger absentmindedly before she drew her attention back to Kia."Tattered Pages is looking to expand their business a few towns over and have a few positions available. I am thinking of taking one and leaving this place...you should join me, lord knows there isn't anything here for the likes of us. We could get an apartment together and never have to worry ever again." The statement of there being nothing for them in the town caused the faintest look of sorrow to touch at her gaze before vanishing, as if it knew something its human did not. Standing from her seat, Evalin pivoted her body to look at the café counter. "I need coffee...one second." Evalin smiled brightly at her friend before strolling up to the counter and putting her order in for a large coffee.

{Find me: Café} {Friends and Foes: Kai} {Fashion Sense:Clothing Choices } {One.Odd.Clown:}

mewuzumaki

Fashionable Genius

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
❄ Creativity Is Intelligence Having Fun ❄

User Image
Lana held her breath as she was putting the finishing touches on her most recent job. Job is putting it loosely. She was asked by a family friend to "immortalize" his darling wife's beauty. Lana's portraits were so life like he had to have one of his wife done, and wouldn't stop pestering Lana till she agreed. The woman had come yesterday for the main work to be done, and she was very pretty. Not in that natural way but rather she'd had so much work done, all the fake stuff on her made her look what today's society would consider hot.

Shaking her head she slimmed the portraits lips lightly dragging her brush against the botoxed lips, then wiped away the excess paint. Lana hadn't even checked her phone, if she had she would have seen her friends that she hadn't seen in an entire week, were going out to have coffee. She had flown back to Paris just after they had met last time, so she was excited to tell them all about the trip. If she ever checked her phone that is...

Sighing she put her paintbrush down and wiped her hands on her apron, it was done. Not her best, but any husband would be proud to have this portrait. I'll send that off tomorrow. She thought as she took a long sip of her ice water. Only then did she noticed her vibrating phone light up, "Crap." she said softly as she sent back a text.
To: Kia
Message: I'm so sorry I didn't get your message right away, finishing up a painting for my neighbor. Just let me take a shower and I'll be right over, can't wait to tell you about Paris!

Not waiting for a reply she put her phone down and rushed to her lavish bathroom. Running a hot shower she got clean quickly and soon the bathroom was filled with steam. Stepping out she wrapped a fluffy white towel around her and looked at herself in the mirror. Her hands rested on the thin gold chain around her neck. For a moment everything seemed hazy and she could hear music and chatter. The feel of strong warm arms around her and the most wonderful carefree laugh she could imagine was heard . But just as quickly as it came it faded like a dream you couldn't quite remember. Shaking her head she got ready and was out the door quickly almost forgetting the presents she got her friends while abroad.

I wonder if the pastries will still be fresh? she asked herself as her driver pulled up and opened the door for her. Smiling and nodding she asked him to bring her to the coffee shop her friends were located. It wasn't far and soon they pulled up, not waiting for the driver she stepped out of the car with the bags, she hoped they like them.

Quotable Dabbler

7,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
llFinn J. Onórachll

This day was nothing but cold. His favorite. The winter chill filled the air along with the scent of ice and flowers that were crushed by the boots of all the people that walked around. In this kingdom, everyone knew everyone. They may not know of the secrets, but everyone at least knew of the names of the people. The queen herself looked to Finn as the person to trust. Finn Onorach was indeed a different character. Unlike a lot of the knights, he took on the code of chivalry-- the only difference, is that he did not work for other people. He stood alone, and only stood for the people that he was assigned to stand by for the day.

The morning air had woken him up bright and early. He woke up to the birds singing and the winter breeze. His boots scuffed against the earths surface as he carried his bow within his right hand, all of his arrows on his back. Just outside of the kingdom, that is where you could find him. The air was fogged as he exhaled. This was something that he did every morning, training. It was up to him to watch out for anyone that left the kingdom, and to follow his gut. The queen requested for him to silently watch over the knights, to make sure they did not do anything that was completely foolish.

Breath in, shoot. The arrow landed directly in the center of the tree and he smirked. The center of the tree was not his target, his first arrow was. Soon he loaded another arrow, and then shot. Within seconds, the arrow pierced the air, directly spitting the first arrow in half. 'This is starting to be too easy. Wish I actually had a challenge. He thought to himself. If anything, he wanted a mission. Something to do other than protect foolish actions. He had more than enough skills, but that was mainly because he never had anything to do. He was one of the knights that didnt talk much. No one ever saw him train, mainly because no one ever left the kingdom, and he wasnt one to brag. If anything, people simply knew his name. That was it. It was time for him to do what the queen wanted most of all. For him to kill a human. However, he was not sure how he would do it.

Éirí an bóthar chun freastal ar...
User Image
Laughter is the winter that drives darkness from the human face.❞User Image

Out Of Cookies: First post... Took forever to figure out what to write. xD

Nightingayle90's Other Half

Newbie Noob

User Image
If the words do not add up...

Artorious Maxinule Rexin
The Summer Knight

It is usually because the truth was left out of the equation

Company: N/A
Thoughts: The sun feels incredible
Mood: Restless and determined

Those who deserve my loyalty, recieve it.

In the highest room of the tallest tower. The faery tale cliche was the only way to describe the housing of Arthur. Of course, that left out the fact that it was the highest room in the tallest tower of a long abandoned castle in the land of the summer fae, but those minor details are often overlooked. The tower kept him close to the sun, even when he was not flying, and the fact that he had boarded up and closed all other opening except for the window to the top level meant that few other fae, if any could ever reach him, and if they wished to leave him a note it had to be in the form of a letter pinned to the door several hundred feet below. The first rays of the sun had awoken him, with his bed set close to the window for that exact reason. he had sat up and stretched, having slept in only undergarments, the tattoo's that ran the length of his back rippled as his muscles tightened and released. The tattoos almost seemed to squirm against his skin, as if they were trying to escape, but the Knight ignored the sensation, turning and setting his feet on the ground, leaning forward with his elbows against his knees, eyes closed, simply drinking in the warm summer sun. It was hot today, and that was just the way he loved it.

Slowly, he allowed his eyes to flutter open, and they caught light refracted through some sort of prism. He looked over and saw the all too familiar pocket watch, a star in the middle of a circle of diamonds. He picked up the piece. He had found it at his bedside one day, but had no knowledge of it's origin, where it came from, whether or not it was magical, or even who had given it to him. Though unbeknownst to him, unlike the others, whose names and faces attempted to push at the edges of his mind but to no avail, he had no flashback upon handling this object, no would be pleasant dreams or nightmares of the night all was lost. His memories were far deeper, far older, and so the purge of his memory needed to be intensely more complete than the others, and so all he had in mind was a life of servitude to a woman he hated, and a wall which would take far more than a trinket to break.

He set the watch back on the end table, leaning forward and pressing his hands against his knees, forcing himself upward before stretching once again, now in the standing position. He went to the window, allowing the ledge to press against his thighs as he leaned outward, drinking in the warmth, before tipping over the side and plummeting towards the earth. He kept his eyes closed, allowing the ever accelerating wind to whip past him, and just before he hit the ground, his image was gone, leaving a bright shine, before a similar shine preluded his reappearance further up into the sky than the tower was tall, and without warning, the struggling of the tattoos got the better of his back, and they exploded into his two massive wings. He did not flap them, but instead allowed them to be pampered by the sun, gliding back down towards the window, tucking his wings to his back and, as he passed through the entryway, allowing them to return to their sunken, inky state.

He sighed as he took note of the only object beside the pocket watch on the table, a note from the palace. He was to go to the human world on an extermination mission. The picture was included inside. the first time he had seen the picture, he had felt something, a small inkling of some emotion. But he hadn't known what it was, and it wasn't familiar, so he had buried it rather deeply, and since, it had not resurfaced. He opened his rather large wardrobe. He had clothing for both fae occasions and for the rare jaunt onto earth. He picked out a pair of plaid pants, brown dockers, a white wrist length button up shirt and a vest matching the pants as well as a dark brown suit jacket, simply shaking his head and allowing his shoulder length, curly hair to fall where it may. He clipped the pocket watch in and slipped it into the breast pocket of his suit, leaving the weapons locker that stood by the dresser closed. It would be odd to appear on earth with any of his sharpened weapons, they had moved to other, far less noble items.

He peaked out of his window once again, not leaning over the edge this time, but instead paying attention to the timer that was constantly running in his head which had reached zero a while ago. he blitzed towards the ground, appearing with his feet firmly planted before beginning to walk. Whenever he could, he would blink forward, making the travel take only slightly longer than an hour and a half. In that time, he reached a very wide plane, no trees covering the entire area. In the very center, stood a tall doorway, however, there was nothing on either side. In front of the doorway stood a rather large fae dressed in thick leather armor. He felt inside his pocket, the picture of his target confirmed, and made the rest of his way towards the gate. Once there, he gave the gate keeper a nod before looking up at the large oaken looking doors. They were familiar. Perhaps he had seen them before, though if he had he couldn't remember a lick of it. He snapped his fingers, and the sunlight seemed to much together into a mass before forming into a chair, into which the summer fae took a seat. The letter had mentioned three others would be accompanying him, each with targets of their own, though the names of his companions had not been included. He would wait for them, perhaps they were old friends or new ones, or perhaps they would be the likes of which he would have to keep in line.

Oh sweet summer stay and sleep
A liquid sun beaming today and forever
Lingering dreams and afternoons of heat
The lives adrift in the river.

Beloved Regular

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

User Image

Pissing off: Artorious
OOC Welcome Bahram. General smart a** and useless layabout.

"You're a fancy ********, aren't you?" chucked a deep throaty voice as Bahram appeared just as Artorious was taking his seat in that ramble shamble creation of his. The Unseelie grinned, exposing his blindingly white teeth. "Had I known I'd be traveling in such company, I'd do better to try and make myself look presentable."

Compared to the other Fae, Bahram seemed to be perpetually in the shadows, darkness overwhelming his personality and style in clothes. Kohl ringed around his eyes, making them look more fierce than the honey brown gaze would seem without it. He scowled as the mass of light surrounding Artorious was too bright, and threw his gaze towards the doors that separated them from Earth. He walked up to it, outstretching long, tanned fingers and touched it briefly. Confusion marred his thoughts, but it soon cleared away. What the seven hells was so special about their order? Terra was safe. The Queen secure. Why the hell did they need to travel for? He'd do better service between the sheets...and her legs.

'So tell me, Sir Knight, what made you want to break your isolation and come join us plebians on the ground? Finally getting lonely in that tower, or is it you can't quite grow your hair like Rapunzel?" Bahram joked, a sly smile weaseling its way onto his features. He didn't wait for an answer, instead choosing to slump against the doorframe of the gates, safely away from Arty's damn light and his I am an enigma personality bullshit.

"Got a plan from keeping from iron down there? I hear they use it like clay. Just about in everything, touching everything. Even in their blood, though not enough to do damage, I suppose. Just enough for it to ******** hurt." Bahram commented more to the Fae guarding the door than to the Summer one. The Guard keep his watch, unblinking and unmoving.

Bahram sighed. "Fine, fine. Have it your way glum. I'll just scream and writhe away over in Goody boy's sunlight over here..."

mochahero

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

User Image

A soft laugh escaped her lips as she heard about her walk over to the cafe. Of course Eva always had some crazy experience happen to her when it comes to guys. Kiara didn't have much luck with the guys either. Sure she dated a few but she always felt as though something was missing. Or the relationship just wasn't working. The longest relationship she has ever had with a guy lasted about 6 months. Everyone thought that they were getting serious but in all honesty, she didn't have any feelings for him. "It is a shame that we are both single. I guess guys can't handle all of this." She waved her hand down her body before laughing once more. Honestly, she was secretly looking for the mysterious guy that was in her dreams.

Hearing Eva speak snapped her back into reality. Kiara tilted her head to the side as she smiled at the offer of getting out of town. It was the perfect excuse to leave the prison she called her home town but her heart sank a little and she didn't know why. Every time she was packing up to leave the town for good, her heat would tell her no and just wait a while as if something big was coming or something big was going to happen. Swallowing the lump in her stomach, she was going to ignore her heart for the first time and go with her mind. "That sounds like a great idea. There really isn't anything holding us here but friends and maybe we can see if they want to leave town as well."

Starring up at her as she stood up, she gave a soft nod and smiled as her friend went to get some coffee. Then her phone went off, informing her that she had a text message. It was from Lana and she was on her way as well. It wasn't long before she turned her attention to the window and saw that Lana was getting out of the car with bags in her hand. Waving at Lana, signaling where they were sitting, she couldn't help but smile at her friend. Lana was very sweet and even though she had money, like a lot of money, she wasn't snobby about it. She was really kind to all of her friends and the girl can draw her a** off. Plus Lana loved giving her friends gifts. No matter how many times Kiara tells her no, she still tries to give her gifts. So what does Kiara do in return? She goes out to get her gift as thanks for giving her a gift.

Once Lana finally arrived to the table, she waited until she sat down before speaking. "I should have known that you was wrapped up in drawing. How have you been?" She asked her with a soft smile. "Eva is here, she went to get coffee. I hope everyone else shows up as well. It would be like a family reunion." Kiara said happily as she waited a response from Lana.

{Wearing: My Style} {Where: Cafe} {Company: Eva & Lana} {OutOfCupcakes: Sorry for the delay. Family is in town because my cousin is graduating tomorrow}

Victoria Mirabella Gates

passionate4knowledge

Nightingayle90's Other Half

Newbie Noob

User Image
If the words do not add up...

Artorious Maxinule Rexin
The Summer Knight

It is usually because the truth was left out of the equation

Company: Bahram
Thoughts: Will he be the only one?
Mood: Restless and determined

Those who deserve my loyalty, recieve it.

Even before he had a chance to relax, he heard a weasel-esque, overused voice before he saw the person the racket belonged to. A small grin spread across his lips as the Unseelie Knight drew into view. He allowed the Fae to go about, he knew that the mouthy man would want to make a few comments before finally settling down and, not willingly mind you, listening to the piece that others had to say, and while he couldn't really explain it, he felt rather drawn to this particular young man. Well, young by Faerie standards anyway, as he was only drawn to two others he had ever met the past few years, again through inexplicable means. Subtly, he dimmed the light coming off of the front of his chair, causing the light behind him to increase ever so slightly, in hopes to at least curb his companions complaints for the moment.

Arthur couldn't help but smile and chuckle a bit as his, well, perhaps friend was the proper term, tottered along, taking a crack at the guardsman that he knew wouldn't move before making his begrudging way back to the summer fae. "I'm not all that fancy, you just happen to look like a piece of s**t that climbed out of a boggarts a*****e." he replied to the initial comment, "There's no point in fighting it, we both know i'll clearly always be the better looking." The fae's voice was not quite as deep as the Unseelie, but then he didn't try to talk with the back of his throat, he instead allowed the upper part fo the throat to do the work. He found it less grating in general, and he had no one he needed to impress with his voice, despite the fact that he laugh was rather deep and throaty. However, he couldn't control that. "However," he continued, "As to why i'm here, i would have to imagine it is very similar, if not identical to the reason such a dark personality would travel into teh limelight for once in his measly life. The queen gave me an order to kill, and i intend to carry it out so i can leave you plebians once again and work on a braid or two, maybe try to find a way to lighten up my hair." He closed his eyes, half listening for the dark fae's response. Apparently, two more fae were coming to join this pair, and would likely grow weary of the constant back and forth. However, there were two other fae that seemed never to grow to distressed, and if those two would happen to be here with them, then Rex would have to more than assume, in fact predict, that the mission that they were set on was far more than a simple assassination.

Oh sweet summer stay and sleep
A liquid sun beaming today and forever
Lingering dreams and afternoons of heat
The lives adrift in the river.

Knitty Witty

OOC - if the cyan on the text is to bright just let me know and i can flip it to orange sweatdrop

Fashionable Genius

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
❄ Creativity Is Intelligence Having Fun ❄

User Image

Stepping into the coffee shop Lana spotted Kiara waving her to their table. "I hope I'm not too late." she said placing the bags on one of the empty chairs beside them. They weren't very large but were in her friends favorite colors. She gave her friend a quick hug and sat down gracefully pushing a few of her blond locks behind her ear. Lana grinned sheepishly nodding when Kiara mentioned her drawing. "That man called me for two months. I was so tired of hearing him I just gave in." she said with a chuckle.

Unable to keep quiet any longer, especially when asked how she'd been, Lana giggled gleefully. It wasn't often did Lana giggle this way, but she was around her best friends and couldn't help it. "Well I didn't say anything cause I wasn't sure if it was gonna happen, but just after the last time we hung out together my Dad asked me to use the pass he got for Fashion Week... in Paris." she said her face alight. "Not only did I get great deals on your gifts, but it was so amazing to see all the beautiful designs." she said in awe. She understood why some people enjoyed making clothes, but personally she thought the drawing aspect of fashion was even better. She almost joined that profession herself, but way too many public events and people involved.

Lana had only just noticed Eva was still getting her coffee and felt silly, "I'll wait till Eva's back to continue so I can tell you both all about it." she said standing. "I'm actually gonna go put in my order too." she said softly pointing towards the line. Walking backwards she grinned at Kiara, "But don't peek at your present till I get back." she said waving her finger. With that she made her way over to the counter and ordered a espresso with hot milk and a baguette. She had forgotten to eat so she might as well enjoy. While waiting she made her way to where Eva was and gave her a quick hug. "Eva so good to see you. Can't wait to tell you about my week! And I got you a surprise I hope you like it." she said softly as to not disturb the others that were waiting in line. She always loved talking with Eva and was so happy to see her. It had felt so long since they had all seen each other, Kiara's words echoed in her head. A family reunion. For some reason that made her sad, like part of their family was missing. I mean they still had one friend to arrive but it was different than that... shaking it off she smiled at Eva expectantly awaiting her reply.

mewuzumaki

Victoria Mirabella Gates

Hallowed Doll

15,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User Image

The large coffee Evalin had ordered was finished and she had just picked it up when the familiar voice of Lana could be heard. A quick hug consisted of their greeting as Evalin put on her best overly excited face, to anyone else it would seem liked she was trying too hard to be happy at the sight of her friend but anyone who actually knew her knew she had an overly happy way of showing her friends affection. Maybe it was a defense to counter balance the annoying backlash of knowing everyone’s fear levels, or to hide the fact that medically she was a paranoid schizophrenic who took useless pills to deal with the hallow scared feeling always in the back of her mind. Either way, overly dramatic happy was Evalin’s default when it came to seeing her friends, no need to worry them over her, they already worried about themselves enough to keep them busy.

At the mention of a present, Evalin did her best to put on a scolding expression as she waved her finger at Lana in a playful manner of scolding. ”Now Now Lana what have I said about spending your money on the likes of me? I believe it was, ‘You shouldn’t do that!’” Evalin quoted herself before letting out a fit of giggles. Unlike the most of them, Lana had money, lots of money, but that did not make her any less enjoyable to be around. Some of Evalin’s best memories were wrapped up with their little group of friends and her sneaking out past the protective bubble her parents decided to put her in, especially after her diagnosis. Smiling playfully, her slender pointer finger drew up to tap on her lower lip as she pouted a bit in thought. ”Well it is too late to take it back now having been bought and all, though if it’s an article of clothing my closet will have a hard time fitting it in and someone better be taking my pretty face out for drinks so I can show it off!”

Evalin waited patiently for Lana’s stuff to come up and when it finally did, she took her friend by the arm patting it gently before joining her on the way back to the table. The little bit of information that she had shared with Kai nipped at the back of her mind causing her to draw in a slight breath before talking. ”Tattered Pages, the bookstore I work at is expanding and plans to open a new location a few towns over. I think I am going to take a job at that one and Kai wants to join me. I am sure the bookstore would love to have an artist design its new building...maybe you would like to join us.” Evalin passed a glance at her friend while trying to offer a smile, though it looked more sad than excited. It was not the first time Evalin had been allowed to leave town but unlike all the other times she fought back against the weird desire and voice in her head that told her no, to stay one more year.

{Find me: Café} {Friends and Foes: Kai and Lana} {Fashion Sense:Clothing Choices } {One.Odd.Clown:}

mewuzumaki

passionate4knowledge

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

User Image

"You're not too late Lana. Eva just got here not too long ago." Kiara said as she reassured her friend. Giving Lana a hug, she smiled before her eyes went to the crimson bag. There were other bags that had other colors and she immediately knew what that meant. "Lana..." She started off as she shook her head with a soft laugh. Kiara listened as Lana began to speak about a client being persistent about getting one of her drawings. Lana had no choice but to give in because he wouldn't leave her alone. A soft laugh escaped Kiara's lips as she shook her head and smiled. "That means you are doing something right if a client wants your artwork that bad" Kiara couldn't draw to save her life. Sure stick figures look okay, but her drawings weren't as good as Lana's.

Then Lana began to explain where their gifts came from. Her eyes widen with happiness when she heard that she went to Paris to see Fashion week. "You went to Paris? Oh my gosh! That sounds like so much fun." She gave a soft nod when she said that she would wait until Eva comes to tell the rest of her story. A soft playful pout formed across her face as she looked at Lana. She was already hooked into the story and now she had to wait. "Aww, okay we will wait for Eva." When she said she was about to get something too, her eyes went to the bag and she slowly started making her way to it when Lana spoke out that made her stop. "Dang it." She said with a laugh as she waited patiently for her friends to come back.

It didn't take long for the small group of friends to be reunited once more. Once the pair was settled in, Eva was the one who spoke out. She began to tell Lana about their plan about leaving town. Once again, her heart dropped a little at the thought and mention of finally leaving town. In her mind, Kiara thought that nothing was holding them back but it was like her heart knew that there was something or someone holding them back. "It will be fun to go somewhere else." Kiara finally spoke with a soft smile.

{Wearing: My Style} {Where: Cafe} {Company: Eva & Lana} {OutOfCupcakes:}

Victoria Mirabella Gates

passionate4knowledge

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas