Fashionable Genius

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image

❄ Creativity Is Intelligence Having Fun ❄

User Image

The blonde peeked over the white couch watching him dispatch her summons. He joust at her ability did little to anger her, rather it simply informed her he was capable of much more intricate magics. Lana could no longer keep her hands from shaking she was so afraid, oh what had she gotten herself into? Flipping the pages of her sketchbook she found just what she was looking for. Quietly she summoned them, long silent chains of black hiding their presence from him waiting to strike when she was ready. As he continued to cut through her summons she waited trying like hell to figure a way out of this. He wanted to kill her! Why? "You say your not bad, but following orders. Who do you let command you to kill innocent people?" she asked once again ducking behind the couch seeing he was making his way closer and closer.

She pushed even further back when the couch suddenly exploded in a flash. This caused a terrified scream to well up within the blonde as she tried desperately to push herself into the wall that was now at her back. Lana's eyes frozen on the blood trailing down his arm, not daring to look him in the eye. At least that was until he commanded her to prove her worth, something that only confused the blonde haired woman. At his words it seemed however the chain around her neck glowed bright once again and a great shield shone between them, blocking her would be killer. When the dragon attacked Arthur this caused Lana some relief to know she had some unknown force protecting her. Perhaps she would get out of this relatively unscathed?

Arthur's question fell on deaf ears as Lana was pretty much unable to reply. Lana had always hoped her dreams of magic were real, and had proclaimed so very much as a child. But her mother sat her down and made her believe otherwise over the years. Another one of the reasons Lana didn't have many friends. But this was a sensory overload. Perhaps it was the threat of her life or the fact she was still in shame mode, but this artist couldn't process. After blinking many times and trying to understand what he was asking Lana stuttered. "I- The necklace?" she asked grasping it. Just that simple action caused Lana to feel suddenly more calm and more in control, her shaking stilled and her eyes noticed that her chains were still at the ready.

Looking at his watch, then to her family's crest Lana's brow furrowed. How could he have gotten this? She had cried many nights over losing this family heirloom, but here it was in this madman's pocket. Standing up, suddenly finding her legs again, she glared at him angrily. Then with a small nod 15 to 20 thick black chains wound themselves around his arms and legs, binding even his fingers from moving. She snatched the watch from him and eyed him curiously, "No the question here is how you got this?" she said letting it sway from her hand.

Lana was not just anyone, no her ancestor's had been royal once. She could trace her linage back to one of the original French Royalty. This was her particular branch's crest, the watch however was a tradition in her family. Something her grand-pere had given her after grand-mere's passing. A watch given to him when he had gone away to war, one to help him remember his love by. Lana looked at him silently for a moment lost in thought, how could he have that? Her free hand played with the golden chain as usual when she was lost in thought. Confused Lana started to notice how fond she was of the necklace, how she always wore it. Yet she couldn't remember where she got it from. She couldn't honestly answer his question....

((OCC: Feel free to break out they aren't very strong, but she's of the mind to figure you out more than beat you right now. And she thinks your hands are necessary for magic.))
User ImageUser Image

The night turned out to be a complete disaster from start to finish. Not only did his fail his mission, he ran away from his target. The man who has slaughter hundreds of innocents at the request of his queen had no problem bathing in the blood of other yet this woman made him stop in his tracks and run away like a scared a puppy. Klaus hated himself for not killing, but he had been frightened by the flashback. Then the winter knight hated himself for being frightened. But on top of everything else. He hated his weakness. He molded his hand into a fist and cocked it back, and with all his might he punched the mirror, shattering it into a million pieces. The shards cut into his forearm and he was bleeding.

He stormed out of the club alone, to angered and confused about everything to finish the task. A visible aura of cold was beginning to swarm him but he didn’t care. If anyone saw, he would just have to kill them. What had happened when he touched her? It was a flashback but Klaus had no memory. He had no memories of every feeling such joy and happiness. His desires of the Queen were of lust but never of happiness. Everything was just too confusing for the knight. Emotions always got in the way of things and this was just another example. “Turn it off,” he muttered to himself. No emotions. No distractions. Only focus on the target, focus on the kill.

TIMESKIP

By morning, Niklaus had mostly forgotten about the unsuccessful encounter with his target. As the morning sunlight found its way through a crack in the shade covering the small window and into his retinas. The winter knight felt the dull pounding of a hangover’s headache and the uncomfortable taste of stale beer. He sat up, on the edge of his dirty motel bed, hung his head in his hands and had a short coughing fit. It had been quite a while since the last time he woke up feeling this sick. Humans and their alcohol was both a curse and a blessing. Helping him to forget but also created a nasty knot in the pit of his stomach.

He got up, walked over to the multi-stained wash bin, and had a glass of questionable liquid from the tap. The motel wasn’t exactly like the chambers he had back in his home world. It was filthy and disorderly and exact replication of what he saw in all humans. The winter knight doesn’t exactly remember how he arrived at the motel. He washed up, shaved, dressed, and left the room. He had no interest in spending any more time in the filthy hole to which humans called a room. Since there was no way to possibly track down his target now and the redhead seemed to be friends with the targets of the other knights, Klaus began tracking of the closest knight, following their aura like a dog to its food, hoping to find his target in the process. Klaus was tiresome the human world and wanted to leave as soon as possible.

I’ve never been like this before! ` ( ooc: None )! ( outfit: Hangover Attire )!

Nightingayle90's Other Half

Newbie Noob

User ImageI do not fear computers...
Maximillion Eugene Carpenter
Everyone Needs SomeData

...I fear the lack OF them.
Company: Aaliyah
Thoughts: What the hell happened last night?
In the ear drums: Neon Cathedral - Macklemore

I'd rather deal with a computer than a customer anyday

Data was held, transfixed by the necklace on the ground, trying to catch another glimpse of whatever it was that had revealed itself to him, trying to get more, trying pull get a single glimpse at the face of the girl, to know the one who could cause him such happiness. He was pulled out of this trance, not by the word corset, and not even by the naked women in his bed rustling around, but instead by the word that he had heard in another lifetime, before he had become Data, before he had ever known what it was like to have a daughter. Upon hearing the woman call out, Maxy, he looked up, plummeting back to the real world and reaching down, grasping the pendant. “Uhm, yea, corset.” He said, grabbing the tight fitting piece of clothing and the necklace, pausing for a moment and furrowing his eyebrows. He had seen that somewhere before, hadn’t he? No, he must have been mistaken. He stood, looking around the room as if with fresh eyes before walking over to the bed and handing the woman the fight fitting cloth and the pendant. As he stood, the dog, as much as she had been enjoying the womans attention, escaped her grasp and began circling the mans legs. He quickly peeked at the digital clock by his computer and gave the dark skinned princess a bashful smile, “Sorry, I’ve gotta take the girl out to the bathroom, don’t want to have to clean up her mess today.” He said, before slipping on a pair of shorts.

He headed towards the door, pulling it open, the dog walking out and sitting patiently right outside of the door. “Make yourself at home, I’ll be right back, she doesn’t take to long.” He commented before heading out and closing the door behind him. He would make it quick, didn’t want to leave a stranger in his room for to long, especially since he wasn’t sure exactly what had happened the night before. Just like every morning, the man and his dog padded down the steps and headed outside, Data closing his eyes and soakig in the sun light. However, he kept playing with the pendant in his hand. Finally he let it fall, catching it by the thread so that it was dangling from his hand, holding the turquoise stone up to the light. And that was when, as the tear had for a moment before, the light was caught in the object, and the light plummeted into his eye and receded into the darkest depths of his mind. Depths that years with a therapist had buried and even more years afterwards had forgotten. He remembered it all in a flash. He remembered his forgotten life, his forgotten love. He stood, staring into that stone for what seemed like a lifetime as the memories exploded from the deepest prison of his mind, spilling out to fill him up, instantly making him twenty some years older, twenty some years wiser. Twenty years. How had he forgotten such a long period of time? And how had he forgotten her, the reason that no woman had ever felt right, the reason that no one could ever measure up to his expectations. It really wasn’t fair, however. Aaliyah wasn’t human, after all. And as if in a flash, all of his feelings were back. Smile on his face, he looked down at the dog, now waiting at his feet. He must have been staring into that stone for a good ten or fifteen minutes, though the last memory was not a happy one, the fact that he now had his mind back was definitely a reason to be happy. With a large grin on his face he happily padded up the stairs, throwing the door open, a beaming smile directly towards the woman whom he had spent the ngiht before with.

Our younger brothers and sisters
Are growing up with technology
A ride in the car requires an iPad
Without a screen life is unbearable
It’s too late for most.

Newbie Noob

User Image
If the words do not add up...

Artorious Maxinule Rexin
The Summer Knight

It is usually because the truth was left out of the equation

Company: A certain blonde, basically a corpse.
Thoughts: It's almost a shame to destroy something so spectacular. Almost.
In the Eardrums: Mountain Man - Crash Kings

Those who deserve my loyalty, receive it.

The b***h. She didn’t’ answer his question. She didn’t even try to respond. Instead, she dared to use her childish magic in an attempt to subdue him. The rage was clear on his face as his nose began to twitch even as his nostrils flared. How dare she have the audacity to try and restrain him. Him, the most powerful light mage in all of terra. He furrowed his eyebrows. No, not the most powerful. What was with him today? Of course there was one more powerful that he had heard of, one more than a thousand years old, rumored to have in his possession a weapon capable of toppling empires. No, Artorious was not the most powerful just yet. Even the chains, though infuriating, could be tolerated to give the woman time to explain herself, but then even as she asked him what he was doing with the watch, she took it. The faes face twisted in fury. As she finished speaking, he brought his arms up with all of his power, muscles bulging slightly even through the relatively loose fitting clothing, and the chains shattered, pieces flying in every direction even as the club of light gave the woman a solid whack on the back of the head, and her body crumpled to the floor, unconscious. He walked over to her, lip still twitching,a nd snatched the watch, staring at the star before looking once more at the tapestry in the hall, almost as if in thought, before heading to the window. It took him but a moment, and he had blinked from the room, returning to existence directly outside of the gate, and he began walking. Normally, he wouldn’t pry into his mission or his target, but after what had just occurred, the watch, and the girls necklace, he needed to know more. He needed to know exactly who he was hunting.
He walked away, heading back towards the town. It didn’t’ take him long to feel the icy fingers of his partner reaching out twards him, and he headed towards it. He would find Klaus, and then he would try to get a message and answer out of the queen. This was a mission that he wanted to know exactly what he was getting himself into, and exactly what he was doing.

Oh sweet summer stay and sleep
A liquid sun beaming today and forever
Lingering dreams and afternoons of heat
The lives adrift in the river.

[[OOC: Kinda threw thee together, sorry for the shodiness]]

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

User Image
❝ Don't ever underestimate me because I am full of surprises. ❞

"Hey it could happen. I have very good coffee." She said with a laugh. Sure her assumption sounded ridiculous, but that was how her mind worked. It was amazing how her friends put up with her for so long. They loved her, after all they have been best of best friends when they were little. Then she heard what Eva said about how she got into her apartment and she couldn't help but laugh. "That sounded so romantic. If only I have been awake to see that gesture." She said dramatically before realizing that she had given her a key. It wasn't unusual that Eva was at her house. It just slipped her mind because of what happened last night. "You know we should just go ahead and move in together." There was something that was bothering her and she was going to tell Eva about it.

"Some of your clothes from your last stay is hanging in my closet so you can wash here. Even though I told you that you are not crazy, we can stop by your place so you can take your meds. Then we can stop by Lana's place and see how her night went with Mr. Artorious." She said with a soft smirk but then her smirk turned to a frown. "I think that there is something weird going on with these people. When we were at the club, he approached me when I was dancing on some random guy. Once he made contact with me, it was like I was having a flashback. It was weird Eva like really really weird. I was really happy and running through the forest with Niklaus. We were happy and he gave me the bracelet before we shared a kiss."

She paused before shaking her head softly. "After the flashback, we were both confused and we took off in opposite directions. For the first time, I strangely felt safe in that flashback. I don't know how to explain it but it seems that we know them or use to know them or something. This is just way too weird." Just thinking about made her heart flutter and she just don't know why. "Has your heart flutter since you met tall dark and handsome?" Kiara just wanted to know if she was not alone when it came to these strangers.

{Wearing: Pj's} {Where: Home} {Company: Eva} {OutOfCupcakes: N/A}

Hallowed Doll

15,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User Image

Evalin let out a playful laugh as she listened to Kia retort to her “romantic” gesture before her friend jokingly admitted the two should just move in together. ”I keep telling you that deary but you never give me a straight answer.” Another joyous laugh escaped from her before she took another sip of her coffee and listened to Kia mention that her clothes from last time were still in her closet. It was something both the friend’s had going for them, Kia had clothes in Eva closet for the nights she did not feel safe to go back home on her own and Eva had clothes in her closet for those nights where the stranger in the bed could not beat out the nightmare that was inside her head. When Kia mentioned going back to her place so she could take her meds after washing up there Eva waved a hand and offered a slight smile before hearing the rest of the idea then replying. ”It is fine I can take them a bit later, Dr. Whitman just wants me to take them daily he never told me a set time.”

Just as Evalin was finishing her cup of coffee, Kia began talking about their strange company from the other day and an event that had happened while Eva had been out of the club. From the sounds of it, something strange was definitely going on as Kia continued to explain the strange behavior and the feeling of safety in what appeared to be a flash back, though Eva did not know what could be happening between them. It was highly unlikely Kia was also delusional though her memory was a lot better than the one’s Eva suffered from, hers were soaked in painful and scared screams and blood, the only constant being the worried face of some shadow man. At the question if her heart had fluttered from tall, dark and handsome her own head shook softly side to side in a no gesture. Evalin did not know how to describe it, her heart did not flutter but seeing him had been like a punch to the stomach and every time after that was unrealistically painful with a twinge of anger like she should know something and be mad she lost whatever it was she needed to remember. ”I cannot say that I have had any “flutters” of the heart sorry Kia maybe Lana had though I mean she did take the person home. We can ask her when we get to her place so I will go shower now and get dressed so we can go.”

Dropping her coffee cup off into the sink, she continued out of the kitchen and into Kia’s bedroom before going to the closet and grabbing her clothes and one of the messenger bags she had left there. Items in hand, Evalin moved to the bathroom and locked herself in before turning on a hot shower. The water burned at her pale skin turning the porcelain white color a brightish red as she cleaned up, Evalin did not mine the sting it was a comfort to know she was still functioning normally. Once that was done, she dressed in the clothes she left behind shoving the others into her messenger bag for safe keeping, the only pieces she continued to wear was her necklace and the one ring she had no knowledge of its origin. Stepping out of the bathroom, Evalin gave her short hair a quick ruffle before looking at Kia who was ready and gave her a smile. ”Ready sunshine let’s go.” The two left Kia’s apartment and began the trek to Lana’s apartment, thankfully, their friend’s apartment was not a crazy distance away, and the weather was being favorable. Evalin did not talk much on the way there, though she did keep her gaze fixated at the sky and not at the only morning shadows stretching themselves across their path.

Arriving at Lana’s place Evalin tried the door but found it still locked from the night before, giving a few good knocks she waited for a reply. ”Lana open the door It’s Evalin and Kia!” When she did not get a reply, Evalin tried a few more times to get the girl on the other side to answer with no avail. Worry began to settle into Evalin’s mind along with a dose of fear she did not need to be dealing with without her meds flooding her system. Fishing a key ring from the messenger bag at her side it was almost like it, Eva was a janitor with all the keys she had but within a few minutes, she had a copy of Lana’s house key in the lock and was unlocking the door. Swinging the door open, Eva called out to Lana before walking into the eerily quiet house. Coming into the living room the room looked awful but what caught her attention was the sight of Lana lying in a crumpled heap on the floor. ”Lana...LANA!” Evalin ran over to Lana’s body and fell into a kneeling position before checking over her friend who appeared to be knocked out but still breathing, conveniently the male from yesterday nowhere to be found. ”I will KILL him!!!” Evalin turned her sight from her friend to look out the window as she shouted angrily into the empty space while her shadow appeared to grow in size on the far wall before letting out its on silent yet terrifying roar.

{Find me:Kiara's apartment/Lana's place} {Friends and Foes: Kiara and Lana} {Fashion Sense:Day After] } {One.Odd.Clown: I am so sorry this got crazy long!}

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

User Image
Aaliyah Luna Moore
Seelie (Light) Knight

It took him a minute to process her request. She was about to say screw the bed and just get up in all her naked glory and get her own stuff, when he finally snapped out of his trance. "Thanks." Aaliyah said with a soft smile as she took her things while lightly brushing her hand against his. A sudden feeling of warmth entered her and a sharp pain went through her head but she chose to ignore it.

Giving him a soft nod when he informed her that he had to take his adorable dog outside. Once she was alone, she quickly stood up and began to pick up her clothes. All she managed to put on was her top and panties before another sharp pain went through her head. Wincing, she figured it was the hangover and closed her eyes but when she opened them she was somewhere else.

Looking around, she realized that she was at a house. As she walked through it, she heard voices and she headed towards it. Walking into the bedroom, she saw herself cuddled up on the bed with Max. Aaliyah was in complete shock as she continued to walk towards herself. "I want to give you something." They had said at the same time before laughing and smiling. They each pulled out a box from their hiding spots and they exchanged gifts. Then the flashback ended and she was back to reality.

Looking down at the necklace, it explained where she got the necklace from but she felt as though there was something missing. Like why was Max back in her world and what the hell was she doing cuddling on the bed with him. "This doesn't make any type of sense." She had mumbled softly before hearing footsteps heading her direction.

Turning around she saw that Max was smiling really really big at her. Confusion graced her facial features as she looked at him. "What the hell happened to you? Did you get hit with a happy ray or something?" She asked with a soft giggle.

{Wearing: My Style} {Where: Max Apartment} {Company: Max} {OutOfCupcakes: }

Newbie Noob

User ImageI do not fear computers...
Maximillion Eugene Carpenter
Everyone Needs SomeData

...I fear the lack OF them.
Company: Aaliyah
Thoughts: How in the world did i forget twenty years?
In the ear drums: Happy Together - The Turtles

I'd rather deal with a computer than a customer anyday

He raised an eyebrow at the question, it was... oddly accurate. "Well actually," He began, "Thats almost exactly what happened!" As he walked towards her, he grabbed his belt, which had made it onto his desk, more out of habit than anything, and slung the piece of clothing over his shoulder before continuing towards the stunning woman. No, the stunning fae. He placed his hands on her cheeks, the thumb of each gently caressing her soft skin as his smile softened to one full of love, and a near lifetime of loyalty. "I remember." He said, rather quietly. "I remember what we had, i remember how hard we fought to keep ourselves together and i remember the sacrifices that we both made to keep each other safe. I remember our life on Terra, the friends that were always by our side, and the wonderful times we had. That must be why you came back, why else would you appear here, when we four are almost as you last saw us?" He continued, not realizing that the nuances of what he was saying were falling upon deaf ears. "It all came back to me, how i came upon my necklace, when i gave you yours, and even that last night,t he most terrible of all, our wedding night." With this said, he leaned in, planting a kiss on teh slightly taller womans lips, the height difference and lack of clothes seeming, to him at least, to be of no consequence at all. He would have to call the others, organize another breakfast so that he could tell them all what he had remembered, and if the others hadn't quite reached his level of understanding yet, find a way to get everyone on the same page.

Our younger brothers and sisters
Are growing up with technology
A ride in the car requires an iPad
Without a screen life is unbearable
It’s too late for most.

[[alright, this feels really short, but i didn't want to go anywhere else without allowing for some sort of reaction... my bad]]

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

User Image
❝ Don't ever underestimate me because I am full of surprises. ❞

Playfully rolling her eyes, Kiara smiled. She was always nervous at the thought of moving in with Eva. Since her father was out looking for her, she didn't want to put her in any kind of danger. Thinking about Eva getting hurt because of her would send Kiara over the edge. If any of her friends got her because of her, she would just lose it period. They were her family and she would do anything to protect them. "Yeah yeah yeah. I would love it if we move in together. There is your answer." She listened to her respond to her medicine and she gave a soft sigh. "I still think you don't need your medicine. I told you I can teach you on how to control your powers." After all, she taught herself how to control her own powers. They only get out of control when she is very very pissed off and it takes a lot to get her pissed. For example, her friends getting hurt could trigger her anger or if someone threatens her life.

She was a little disappointed when she heard that Eva did not have the same heart flutters like her. It was just something about them that felt familiar. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she held her head down in shame. "Maybe I am going crazy or something." Kiara laughed softly and shook her head. The whole situation is crazy. Maybe she was thinking too much into it or something. Following Eva into her room, Kiara grabbed a couple of clothes for the day and waited until after she left her room to shut the door. It didn't take her long and she walked out of the bedroom and was in the kitchen fixing her some apple juice when Eva walked in.

Nodding, the two left her apartment and headed straight for Lana's house. They knocked on the door and waited and Lana didn't answer. Slight panic went through her as Eva unlocked her door and they walked in. Looking around, the place was a mess and her eyes landed on Lana who was on the floor. "LANA!" They both cried out as the ran towards her. "He will ******** DIE TODAY!" Pure anger went through her body as her hair began to come alive like flames and the objects were shaking around them. Reaching out, she touched Lana's face. "Please wake up Lana."

{Wearing: Outfit} {Where: Lana's House} {Company: Eva & Lana} {OutOfCupcakes: N/A}

Newbie Noob

User Image
If the words do not add up...

Artorious Maxinule Rexin
The Summer Knight

It is usually because the truth was left out of the equation

Company: Klaus
Thoughts: I'm gong to find out exactly what is happening,a nd then i'm going to kill them all.
In the Eardrums: Walk - Foo Fighters

Those who deserve my loyalty, receive it.

Arty walked for what seemed like twenty minutes, typically not to long, but with the mood he was in it seemed like an eternity. He fumed the entire way there. The necklace was absolutely impossible. The magic was more advanced than anything he had ever managed to conjure but at the same time there was no mistaking that the magic protecting the woman was definitely his magic. The thought ran over and over again in his head, must have been a hundred times. How In The Hell. Finally, he reached the chilling conclusion in his search, stalking up towards teh Winter fae. The job would definitely be easier with him there. The two were oppisite ends of the spectrum, clearly implied in their titles, but also in their attitudes. However, their fighting styles were far more in sync. the two were the oldest of the group, and had spent the most time fighting side by side. throw in the fact that ice was transparent, and they were both arguably masters of their respective crafts, and you had an unstoppable pair. The transparency of the ice meant that, as it was created, Arty's magic could get inside of it, alter it and it's frequency. Artorious could, with enough concentration, ignore the light barrier using Klaus's ice. At least he hoped so, there was a very small chance that the magic was to advanced for even the summer fae to penetrate.

He came close to the winter fae, though not terribly close. His face was slightly twisted. He needed to cool himself off, it was just as important to find out exactly what was going on before killing the whore before he actually went to do the deed. "They are far more dangerous than i initially thought." he began, speaking with his icy team mate calming him. "The blonde one that i was supposed to erase had an object of magic. A chain or protection, possibly impossible to break, from an inexplicably powerful light mage. I can't touch her alone." he proclaimed, teeth gritting through the last part of the statement. "I'll need your help, but first i think we should find out exactly whats going on. If you are of like mind, let's head to the gateway. even without passing through, the gatekeeper should be able to allow us conversation with the queen." He proclaimed, before turning and heading for the forest. Sure the knight was unhealthily devoted to the queen, but he was also cold and logical. Surely teh idea would get through to him.

Oh sweet summer stay and sleep
A liquid sun beaming today and forever
Lingering dreams and afternoons of heat
The lives adrift in the river.
User ImageUser Image

The streets were idle and not a sound to be heard other than his own footsteps against the asphalt roads. Soon he sensed the presence of another knight approaching him. He turned the corner to see the summer knight walking toward him. Not exactly the knight he was hoping to find but he would have to do. In Klaus’ eyes, Arthur was no more than a pretentious annoyance. Unlike the other knights who seemed to have some type of a friendship with each other, Klaus was the outcast of the group partly due to his infatuation and devoted loyalty to the queen. On the battle field, he and Arthur made a great duo but outside the summer knight was nothing more than an acquaintance, just another one of the queen’s knights.

Klaus noticed a slight hint of distress on the summer knight’s face. His presumption was correct when he told him about how the humans were stronger than he had originally predicted. A rookie mistake from an equally experienced killer. Klaus snickered at Arthur. “And I thought you were supposed to be the strongest of the light mages. Pitiful. And you reek of human stench.” After his weird encounter with his target the previous night, he knew there was something different about these humans. Though he would never openly admit it, the targets assigned by the queen were not special but he just didn’t know why. But nevertheless, they were still only human and humans had flaws.

“How the mighty have fallen. The great Arthur coming to me for help, how unusual,” Klaus laughed. The Queen did not like to be disappointed and going back to her now would definitely upset her. And he did not want to be viewed as a failure. But the opportunity to learn more about his target and to see his queen again was also appealing. Klaus took a minute to review the pros and cons of returning to his lands and eventually decided on returning with Arthur not to help him but to benefit is own wants. “Fine, but she won’t be pleased to see us.” Together he followed the summer knight back to the forest and were transported back to the borders of the Queen’s castle.

TIME SKIP

The Queen was sitting on her throne when Klaus followed by Arthur entered the royal hall. Klaus was the first to speak. He was explaining to her what had happened and why they were coming back to her without completing the tasks when swung her hand in the air. Klaus staggered back as a small trail of blood ran down from his neck on onto his shirt. She was still sitting on the throne and had used her magic to hit Klaus. It didn’t hurt but it still torn through skin. He immediately stopped talking and kneeled even lower like a cowardly dog.

I’ve never been like this before! ` ( ooc: Soory for the lack of editing and colored speech, using an ipad )! ( outfit: Hangover Attire )!

Fashionable Genius

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image

❄ Creativity Is Intelligence Having Fun ❄

User Image

Once again the blonde dreamed a familiar dream. Once again the great party, her beloved's face still hidden. However unbeknownst to Lana her necklace began to pulse against her unconscious form, showing her more than she'd ever dreamed before. Her love had just placed the necklace around her neck and pulled her close kissing her passionately. The dream was so vivid, she could feel her lips against his. It felt familiar, like she had felt this recently...

The dream continued and this time Lana felt her hand reach into a small pocket within her cloak, pulling out her grandfather's watch. She laid it gently in his grasp and closed his hand with hers, "Keep this forever my love, to remember me when we are apart. To remember to come back to me." she said as warm wet tears began to fall from her eyes. The blonde prince? Was he a prince? He felt like a prince to her, her prince charming. Prince Charming pulled her close, "I shall never forget you my love. Though I will keep this near to my heart always, when I get lonely on my road back to you." he said as they embraced his fingers running through her long blonde locks. Suddenly they heard horses in the distance, the Queen's men. Putting his hand up Prince Charming opened the portal back to her world, and pushed her through closing it quickly with a saddened glance of farewell.

What happened next was strange, it was as though Lana had returned back to the age she had first met her love. Within the very same forest actually... Still dreaming Lana watched as her parents rushed out to her worried and as her young self cried hysterically as she slowly realized what happened. Thinking dazedly within the dream Lana wondered if she had blocked this part out, for she hadn't remembered it. Only everyone constantly telling her that it was a dream, her imagination. She had always cried no as a child, but eventually learned it did not do well to make a scene about such things. Instead she simply stopped caring about it...

Groggily Lana's face scrunched up as her ear's began to hurt from a loud screeching sound. Frowning she looked up at her friends steel blue eyes and groaned as it was slowly followed by Kiara with a similar cry of death or dismemberment. Lana gave out a soft chuckle which ended up hurting and she winced. "Why do I feel like I got hit by a train?" she said attempting to sit up only to have Eva shake her head clearly looking at her as if to say why was she asking her. Lana's eyes noticed things begin to shake, as well as took note of the damage to her room. "Arthur." she whispered remembering both his encounter and her dream. Deep in the pit of her stomach she felt like he was important.

Hallowed Doll

15,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User Image

It appeared that Kia had the same reaction to what had happened with Lana that Eva did, though Kia was more fire than what nightmares were made of, as felt by the temperature increase throughout the space. Of course, the fact it also looked like they were in the midst of an earthquake also hinted at just how angry Kia was about finding their friend in the state of unconsciousness. Eva was just about to bark the command of call an ambulance to Kia when Lana’s eyelids fluttered opened revealing her gaze, which was focused on Eva, a good sign that she had not taken to much damage to cause brain trauma. At the question of why she felt like she had been hit by a train all Evalin could do was shake her head. It was not as if she knew what exactly went down before Kia and she arrived but the sound of Arthur’s name did cause her body to coil tightly much like a snake ready to strike.

Once they got Lana in an upright position Evalin began to stalk about the room like an animal in a cage, her hands busied themselves by picking up, and straightening the room as her shadow seemed to show all the frustration brewing under the surface. When she went to speak, Evalin’s voice was clipped and frustrated with an undertone of anger not towards them but herself. ”We should not have left you alone with him last night! We just met the guys and did not know anything about them and we left you alone with them, I left you alone with him... oh god how could I be so stupid!” A soft scream escaped from Evalin’s form as her fingers raked their way through her short pale blonde strands of hair in annoyance at herself. That was the problem with Evalin she knew too much about the darker side of things, such as fear and panic that she only wanted to protect those closest to her with failure not being a viable option. Muscles tightened and coiled, as herself doubt about being useful to anyone settled into the pit of her stomach causing Evalin to hug at herself and sigh before speaking. ”He will pay for what he has done. Kia stay with Lana I need to go get my pills before I do something we all are going to regret, if you need me call me and I will come running okay?”

Wrapping her arms first around Lana then Kia she left them both with a friendly and affectionate kiss to their temples much like a mother gives to a child to comfort it. Except Evalin’s did just that, the kiss had managed to pull away a bit of fear to the unknown of who they were facing before she turned and walked out of the apartment the sour taste and sting coating her lips. Once Evalin was out on the sidewalk, she started towards her apartment above Tattered Pages as the early morning foot traffic did their best to avoid her for some strange reason unknown to them but familiar to Evalin. It was about halfway between Lana’s apartment and Tattered Pages that Evalin stopped walking and looked to the right of her form to see one of the city’s more seedier bars. The Red Moon Club had a reputation of being a place where one could go and drink all day and night if they wanted and many who stopped inside took them up on that offer. It was not a place Evalin frequented often but for some strange reason she found herself turning towards the door and pushing it open before stepping inside.

The smell of stale booze and cigarette smoke assaulted her sense of smell as her eyes did their best to adjust to the strangely dim inside of the establishment, the brightest light being that pointed at a stage on the other side of the bar. After a few minutes of adjustment, Evalin moved over to the bar and pulled out a bar stool as the bartender strolled over to her with a halfhearted smile. ”What will it be sugar?” ”Blue popsicle” Evalin replied before watching the bartender go off to pour her drink of UV blue and lemonade. As she waited for her drink, she listened to the soft chatter of a table of girls as they spoke about how hot the next act performing was suppose to be, in Evalin’s case she only hoped they were not terrible and the drink she ordered would cloud her mind enough to tip everything to a human standard of normal.

{Find me:Bar Room} {Friends and Foes: No one} {Fashion Sense:Day After] } {One.Odd.Clown: I have got to stop writing so much lol}

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
I Remember || Word Count;; 498

User Image

. I'm, still yours though❝ that won't Ever change
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xxxxTHERE'S xxxx NOTHINGxxxxMORExx DANGEROUS xx THEN xxxxA xxxx BOY xxxxWITHxx CHARM
xxxxTHERE'S xxxx NOTHINGxxxxMORExx DANGEROUS xx THEN xxxxA xxxx BOY xxxxWITHxx CHARM

xxxxxxxxx☆ → *◟PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS TO ME
I want to listen to the intentions of the real you

Shhh, Niall is SPEAKING

After a while, he supposed it did become a bit dull. The same routine day in and day out. It did become a bit monotonous. Except for the whole running from the Queen thing. But he enjoyed singing here. He had many fans in the Red Moon Club. He liked the atmosphere. But most of all, he liked how easy it was to take one or two girls home with him. He barely had to break out his Gancanagh ability in these clubs. The girls were so boozed up that they’d spread their legs for anyone without even a second thought. The best part was that the booze dulled their mind so much that they would never even remember him and he barely remembered them. So many floozy’s had he gone through that they all dulled in his mind and it was all in vain as he searched for the one girl in his dream. The same dream he had night after night where he could see her face and taste her lips and feel her skin but knew not her name. It was her name he wanted. But he was beginning to think that this dream girl was only just that, a dream.

Then why did he keep coming to the mortal realm? His world had far better drinks, more women, and a love for the arts that the humans didn’t appreciate as much as he did. He knew why he kept returning. It was because of her and because of his aversion to the Queen. The mortal realm was the one place she wouldn’t dare step foot in. No, she sent her lackeys to do that for her. But they were so stupid, at least to him. It was so easy to hide from the Hounds, especially when you were the one who had created them. He only let her think that she commanded them.

But tonight he wasn’t worried about being found or caught or whatever. Tonight his mind was absolutely free to do what he loved the most and that was to play music. As he stepped onto the stage the crowd went wild. Niall was the one reason this bar seemed to stay afloat all these years. All their regulars had become his fans, he recognized more then a few faces among the crowd trying to gain his attention as he slung his guitar over his shoulder. Unlike most of the men in this bar, he wasn’t dressed like some douchebag or homeless. He was dressed to impress. Niall always took a bit of pride in his personal grooming.

As the lights in the bar died down he strummed a few notes and began playing. A few seconds later he started to sing. A song of loss and love and need and want. It held a forbidden love sound to it, gritty and primal. But he was good. Better then the majority of human performers out there. Then again, he wasn’t exactly human.

User Image

User Image Clicky his picture for his outfit!!

Hallowed Doll

15,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User Image

The gaggle of girls that had been talking fell to a hush while what little light there was became even more dim as a way to show case the supposed stage. Evalin's focus of course was not on the man taking the stage but instead on the blue colored drink in front of her. The drink tasted sub par at best, definitely not worth the money she had shelled out for it but what had she been expecting gold. Lifting the glass back up to her lips, she took another drink from the mixture before her face scrunched up in disgust at the taste and she pushed the liquid away with no intention of picking it back up. Reaching for her messenger bag at her feet Eva was just about to climb down from her bar stool and leave when the sound of someone singing caused her to stop mid reach and straighten back up before spinning her bar stool towards the stage.

The group of people surrounding the stage made it difficult for Eva to see the singer from her position but the sound of his voice as he sang about a lost maybe even forbidden love caused her to feel a tightening in her chest. The feeling was something she had only felt a few times before, the feeling of sadness and anger that there was something she was missing, though she never knew what it was she wanted brought back to her. Before Evalin knew what she was doing, she had slipped off the bar stool she had been sitting on and made her way towards the stage pushing between the patrons until she was near the front and could see the singer much more clearly, unaware to her that the singer's shadow was not reaching for her unlike those of the people beside her.

Grey colored eyes stared at the man on stage in shock as a soft gasp escaped from between Eva's parted lips. The feeling coursing through her body felt like she has been punched in the stomach, though Evalin was not sure why. The feeling to reach out and touch him itched against her hands causing Evalin to wrap her arms around her midsection for stability and security. Why did he look so familiar and why did she want so badly to touch him, Eva wondered for a moment before the briefest of memories flashed through her mind. It was the same memory she always had of someone gazing at her with a look of concern, fear, and sadness, except this time there was a face to go with the eyes she usually saw. The owner of the face was similar to that of the bar singer before the memory dissolved into the echo of scared and pained screaming. Fear splashed across Evalin's features though she tried to lessen the feeling of it coursing through her veins. Turning her gaze away from the male on the stage, she pushed her way back through the crowd as quickly as possible before walking quickly to the front door grabbing her bag in the process. Evalin had to get out of there and get her meds before anymore delusions decided to make themselves known inside her mind.

{Find me:Bar Room} {Friends and Foes: Singer} {Fashion Sense:Day After] } {One.Odd.Clown: N/A}

The Meme King

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces