• Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

Creator: Batoonchi
                                  Plot/Idea Credit: Neko Feli
                                  GFX: songofasong
                                  Coding: Batoonchi
                                  Inspiration: Wicked Lovely, Tithe &, Fairies in general
                                  Genre: Adventure & Romance
                                  Literacy: Semi-literate
                                  Currently: Open and Accepting!

Links
                                  Original RP
                                  Ooc
                                  Profiles

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
        User Image
        User Image

Did you know…
                                        That fairies once existed on Earth?

tab They once co-existed with humans, long ago, before man started recording history in books. At the time, it was peaceful, each human and Fey loved one another, willing to live up their lives to each other. The world as they knew was perfect…
                                        Until the Queen of the Fairies started a war.

tab She murdered many humans out of disgust, claiming that the Feys were far superior then these lowly creatures. Not many had agreed with the Queen about it, seeing that the humans had shown them that there was more to life than just existing. That there was love, hope, courage, freedom, and so much more. The Feys had lived in their world, Terra, separated from all other creatures except their kind. Their Queen had distrusted all, other then her loyal race. When her personal knight asked her to open her heart to others, how could she say no, to the man who protected her since she was born. So she opened the gates to Earth, to see if they could get along.

tab The Feys had gotten along well with the humans, but for some reason, the queen didn’t. Why? Well, she couldn’t understand this freedom that the humans possessed, to her it was a flaw. A flaw she seemed determined to fix and if she couldn't, the Queen would not want her subjects to be infected with such thing.

tab Thing was the Feys learned this freedom and had loved it, even loved the ones who taught them. Angered, the Queen used her magic forcing many Fey to fight against their wills. The war lasted far and long, until her knight begged her to stop. She ignored him. He did the one thing he could only do for her without killing her. On the first dawn of the winter morning, he imprisoned his Queen, forever asleep in a casket of ice. Until the end of time, she would dream….

tab Sadly though, the damage was done… The humans feared the Fairies and demanded that they leave. Not many wanted to, but they agreed, returning to their home, Terra, once more.

tab Many thousands of years had passed since that war. Occasionally, Feys sneaked out of Terra to go explore Earth, especially five royal children. Every first of the summer, those five children would sneak into the forest and play in them, escaping from the duties of royal life. Here…In this beautiful world, they can be kids and have fun without anyone scolding them. With all the cries of bliss and laughter they were letting out, it was only a matter of time until other children found them, human kids. At first, the fairy children were surprised when the kids found them, not many humans could see them. Yet when they asked if they could join in their games, how could they say no? The more the merrier. So they played…

tab When summer was coming to an end, the human children were sad that their fairy friends would be gone for a whole year. Smiling at each other, the Fey children asked if they like to join them in their world. Of course the children accepted, without thoughts or worries of the future. At first the other Feys of Terra were worried when the royal children brought back humans to their world. Yet when they noticed that all the children were tied together by friendship and love, how could they ever think of breaking the bond.

tab Years had passed in Terra, the children had grown to respectable adults and had fallen for one and another. Their marriages were to be celebrated in Terra, for the new hopes of returning to Earth and starting anew. Thing was though…Everyone forgot that the imprisonment of their Queen was weakening with each generation of Feys. On the night of the celebration the Queen broke free, all Feys instantly feeling her presence. Once she figured out that Feys, royal ones, were to marry humans, rage spilled from her body as she walked towards them, taking down all who got in her way. Scared of what might happen to their human lovers, the Fey had sent them back to their world, each leaving a promise that they would return for them.

tab When they had returned home, the human lovers had noticed that they were children again, in the same forest they played with their friends…or were they imaginary? Was all that stuff that had happened throughout the years, a dream…their imagination? Never knowing, they returned to their homes.

tab Those times in the forest…Buried in their minds, hidden but not forgotten.

tab As for the Royal Fey…they were captured, turned into knights of the Queen’s using her powers to make them forget of those lower creatures. The Queen is disgusted though, even 15 years later, that those humans are still alive, but she is also afraid, that those humans might come back. So, she sent her knights to go kill them, at whatever the cost. In the Queen’s mind, who better was to send the humans to death then their once beloved Fey friends.

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
        User Image
        User Image

This is not my RP. I am simply remaking it.

Follow Gaia TOS. Cybering will not be tolerated on any degree.

REAL pictures only. You send me a reserve with anime and I will ignore it.

Literacy or Semi-Literacy is required. I'm sorry but I get mad when there are one liners over and over again. I understand if you get writers block but a four day straight one liners is unexceptionable. (Do this and I will ban you from the rp.)

Romance is allowed and encouraged, but like i mentioned before. No Cybering.

Post at least three times a week, and you can post on the day I accept you. Any post before then will be ignored. I do understand though, that some people have lives. However, I keep close attention to this rule. Pm me if you wont be here, or if you decide to leave the rp.

No Godmodding or I WILL kill off your character. No ifs, ands, or buts. You get two warning before I kill you off, understand? Good.

I reserve the rights to this thread and any and all that is posted within. cause you know, I'm god here. <3

When sending your reserves to me, make it creative like if you have a Knight, be like "My loyalties lies with the Queen" or something. Have fun! For profiles title it as your character's name and Role.

If you like to, you may have a second character, just let me know please. You can't have two Knights if you make a second character unless I say so. Like when there aren't many people joining the role play. You must have an even amount of genders. If you have a female character and want another character is has to be a male, vice versa.

New rules will be added in PINK!

Pretty posts! I need them. It's like a crack addiction. Ok well at least a picture and a name so everyone knows who your character is.

I don't give a s**t on how much you cuss, just don't do it every other word. That's just annoying.

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
        User Image
        User Image

User Image
                                                        The Queen xxxxxx QUOTE
                                                              NPC Over Three Thousand Regin Talvaul N/A Female
                                                                      Vindictive . Cruel . Fearlessxxxxxxxxx ♪ ♫ ♪

User Image
                                                        The Queen's Man xxxxxx Human Nature is Evil
                                                              Knitty Witty over three thousand, as old as the Queen herself Bahram El-Hashem Samples Male
                                                                      ruthless. charming. persistentxxxxxxxxx ♪ ♫ ♪

User Image
                                                        The Summer Knight xxxxxx And the Suns Light Shall Shine Through the Deepest Darkness
                                                              Mochahero One Thousand Two Hundred and Four Years Artorious Maxinule Rexin Samples Male
                                                                      Brave . Unyielding . Loyalxxxxxxxxx ♪ ♫ ♪

User Image
                                                        WINTER KNIGHTxxxxxx NOTHING BURNS LIKE THE COLD
                                                              Chowfaun Three Hundred and Forty Two Niklaus Erik Raske Samples Male
                                                                      devoted. cold. protectivexxxxxxxxx ♪ ♫ ♪

User Image
                                                        UNSEELIE xxxxxx❝ QUOTE ❞
                                                              『 Username ● Age Spelled Out ● Full Name ● Samples ● Gender 』
                                                                      trait . trait . traitxxxxxxxxx ♪ ♫ ♪

User Image
                                                        Seelie "Light" Knightxxxxxx It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
                                                              mewuzumaki One Hundred and Twenty One Years Old Aaliyah Luna Moore Samples A Lady
                                                                      Kind . Feisty . Quietxxxxxxxxx ♪ ♫ ♪

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
        User Image
        User Image

User Image
                                                        Human 1xxxxxx We all have a story to tell.
                                                              Victoria Mirabella Gates Twenty-One Evalin Marie Frost Samples Female
                                                                      Bookworm . Caring. Toughxxxxxxxxx ♪ ♫ ♪

User Image
                                                        Human 2 xxxxxx Creativity is Intelligence having Fun.
                                                              passionate4knowledge Twenty-four Lana Oslyn Taylor Samples (Seraphina) Female
                                                                      Creative . Quiet . Gracefulxxxxxxxxx ♪ ♫ ♪

User Image
                                                        Human 3 xxxxxx Don't ever underestimate me because I am full of surprises.
                                                              mewuzumaki Twenty-Two Kiara Rose Smith Samples Female
                                                                      Blunt . Stubborn . Nicexxxxxxxxx ♪ ♫ ♪

User Image
                                                        Human 4 xxxxxx So Nerds Rule....
                                                              Mochahero Twenty Three Maximillion Eugene Carpenter Samples Male
                                                                      Nerdy . Vocieferous . Modernxxxxxxxxx ♪ ♫ ♪

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
        User Image
        User Image

Seelie (Light) Knight x Human 4
                                        Winter Knight x Human 3
                                        Unseelie x Human 1
                                        The Summer Knight x Human 2

I will decide what human goes with what knight.

Reserves:
                                        [list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                        [img]http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z408/R3vus/trapped_in_a_beautiful_dream_by_valentinakallias-d473vu6_zpsf11d1de7.png?t=1370631631[/img]
                                        [list][list][size=16][color=COLOR1]→[/color] [color=COLOR2][b] ROLE [/b][/color][color=white]xxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR1]❝[/color][color=COLOR2] QUOTE [/color][color=COLOR1]❞[/color][/size]
                                        [list][list][list][size=14][color=COLOR1]『[/color] [color=COLOR2]Username[/color] [color=COLOR1]●[/color] [color=COLOR2]Age Spelled Out[/color] [color=COLOR1]●[/color] [color=COLOR2]Full Name[/color] [color=COLOR1]●[/color] [url=LINK HERE!][color=COLOR2]Samples[/color][/url] [color=COLOR1]●[/color] [color=COLOR2]Gender[/color] 』[/color][/size]
                                        [list][list][list][list][size=13][color=COLOR1][u][color=COLOR2]trait . trait . trait[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR1] ♪ ♫ ♪ [/color][/u][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Profiles:
                                        [align=center][color=white]x[/color]
                                        [list][list][imgleft]http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z408/R3vus/I remember/trapped_in_a_beautiful_dream_by_valentinakallias-d473vu6_zpsb44fef1d.png?t=1370638690[/imgleft]

[size=17][color=COLOR 1]✵[/color][color=#555] 「 [color=COLOR 1]ROLE[/color] 」[/color][/size]

[size=11][color=black][color=COLOR 2][b]([/b][/color] FULL NAME [color=COLOR 2][b])[/b][/color] [color=white]xxx[/color] [color=COLOR 2][b]([/b][/color] GENDER [color=COLOR 2][b])[/b][/color] [color=white]xxx[/color] [color=COLOR 2][b]([/b][/color] AGE SPELLED OUT [color=COLOR 2][b])[/b][/color] [color=white]xxx[/color] [color=COLOR 2][b]([/b][/color] USERNAME [color=COLOR 2][b])[/b][/color] [/color][/size] [/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                        [size=11][color=COLOR 1][b]NICKNAME ⊱[/b][/color]
                                        [color=COLOR 1][b]AGE ⊱[/b][/color]
                                        [color=COLOR 1][b]SEXUALITY ⊱[/b][/color]
                                        [color=COLOR 1][b]HEIGHT ⊱[/b][/color]
                                        [color=COLOR 1][b]WEIGHT ⊱[/b][/color]
                                        [color=COLOR 1][b]NATIONALITY ⊱[/b][/color]
                                        [color=COLOR 1][b]POWERS ⊱[/b][/color] Humans have 2 Knights have 4.

[color=COLOR 1][b]LIKES ⊱[/b][/color] 5-8
                                        [color=COLOR 1][b]DISLIKES ⊱[/b][/color] 5-8
                                        [color=COLOR 1][b]FEARS ⊱[/b][/color] 2-4
                                        [color=COLOR 1][b]SECRET ⊱[/b][/color] 1. Be creative
                                        [color=COLOR 1][b]KEEPSAKE ⊱[/b][/color] Something that your beloved gave you. For humans it's a fey item. For fey it's a human item.
                                        [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][align=center]

[size=11][color=black][color=COLOR 2][b]([/b][/color] GOOD TRAIT [color=COLOR 2][b])[/b][/color] [color=white]xxx[/color] [color=COLOR 2][b]([/b][/color] BAD TRAIT [color=COLOR 2][b])[/b][/color] [color=white]xxx[/color] [color=COLOR 2][b]([/b][/color] GOOD TRAIT [color=COLOR 2][b])[/b][/color] [color=white]xxx[/color] [color=COLOR 2][b]([/b][/color] BAD TRAIT [color=COLOR 2][b])[/b][/color] [/color][/size][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

[size=11][color=COLOR 2][b]PERSONALITY ⊱[/b][/color] At least 1-2 good paragraphs

[color=COLOR 2][b]BIOGRAPHY ⊱[/b][/color] At least 2-6 Good paragraphs

[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
        User Image
        User Image

▫ M o n t h ▫

June . July . August . September

▫ D a y ▫

1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . 18 . 19 . 20 . 21 . 22 . 23 . 24 . 25 . 26 . 27 . 28 . 29 . 30 . 31

Monday . Tuesday . Wednesday . Thursday . Friday . Saturday . Sunday

▫ W e a t h e r ▫

Hot . Warm . Sunny . Clear . Some Clouds . Lots of Clouds .Light Breeze . Windy . Light Rain . Rain . Heavy Rain . Storming . Chilly . Cold . Snowing . Blizzard.

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
        User Image
        User Image

05/28/14 - Rp Created

05/28/14 - So I would like it to be that we have two of each gender for the few and humans. If not that's fine.
                                        This is a heterosexual rp.

05/28/14 - For now the Queen is a NPC, but if someone shows interest in playing her, then I will let you change everything about her. Even the picture. But if no one wants her, then that's how she stays.

05/28/14 - The OOC and Profiles are up. Feel free to post in the OOC if you are joining or have already joined

☽----------------------------------☾

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Fashionable Kitten