11,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
Takara Angel of Darkness
Lilia BlackHeart
Takara Angel of Darkness
((Ooc: where'd everyone go? ))

(i believe everyone left without telling or they might be busy. might as well make a new thread of this.)

((Ooc: aww, that sucks if they did. emotion_0A0 if you are making a new thread of this rp, could I keep playing my characters? This is fun))

(sure i can and i can play 2 more characters to the rp makes it more interesting plus tomorrow i'll be out in the morning and won't be on until the afternoon)

Fluffy Otaku

12,050 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
((I am here just had family come over for a while this weekend and stuff so it has been a bit crazy over here))

Fluffy Otaku

12,050 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
User Image

~Ruby~

She laied there for a moment and then sat back up some. "Alright sir." She said as she watched him leave. Once he had closed the door she smiled a bit. She then squirmed some and started to undo the belts and latches on the jacket with her mind. 'Thank god for this power' She thought to herself as she got the last latch undone so she could slip the jacket off. She threw it into the corner once it was off and pointed at it watching it burst into flames. She then stretched out a bit before slipping out of her room to explore the building.

Lilia BlackHeart
((Anyone can post to this one if they want smile ))

Anxious Egg

Takara Angel of Darkness
((Ooc: where'd everyone go? ))

((I'm so sorry. School is almost over for me so I'm having a lot more homework and studying to do and friends and stuff. I guess you would be better off starting a new thread. I'm afraid it would be best for all of us if I waited until summer to join an RP again.))
User Image

as rvel finished up the paper work and smiled a bit and relax closes his eyes. "glad that's done so i now to wait and take that lunch break." as soon he opens his eyes he would see another box of paper work by the desk. he get up from his seat and put up the box of paper work and place it on the desk and started to pull the paper work out. "man i wish this paper work would only get its self done but it can't." he seat back down and started to work on the paper work until his lunch break.

(ooc: sorry that i way for bit been looking 4 work but now im back =^.^= )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff