I was here. 1 100.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67 68 > >>

5,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
|Law Briggs|
User ImageLaw, brought back to life by corporate Satan's shrill words, felt up the wall and pulled himself to his feet. He straightened his coat and ran his fingers through his hair.
"That... was me. I also vomited in the elevator. I should probably tell someone at the front desk about that...Anyway! Nice to meet cha'. The name is Briggs and I'm the Law in these parts."
He laughed at his own little turn of phrase before taking a good look up and down at the proper woman. Not even the most severe case of beer goggles could hide that this woman was a corporate dog sent by the people up top to make sure our souls were effectively signed away to them. Law groaned and mumbled, realizing he wasted such a good intro on someone that wouldn't appreciate it. He sighed and walked over to the couch to plop down next to a rather confused looking young woman. He leaned back and stretched his arms across the frame of the couch. He faced the young woman and grinned.
"...Hi." Law elegantly and articulately greeted her.

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
*Miss PennyLane*

User Image
Penny had been waiting at the airport for what seemed like hours to finally be able to retrieve her drum set. She was laying in one of the chairs her head tilted back looking up to the tall ceiling. She was infront of the bag return. Her own beat up worn bag of personal belongings had been sitting at her feet. She had her drumsticks held in each hand pelting away a random beat in her head on her thighs. Every once in a while she would glance up to see the same bag that had remained keep going around. Apparently the person had either forgot or just hadn't come to get it. She boredly stopped with the beat as finally a familiar box came around. She jumped up leaving everything and sliding the drumsticks in her back belt loop. She grabbed at the box lifting the heavy thing off and quickly setting it on the ground barely saving it from falling. "Damn...Forgot how heavy you were darling." she talked as if the box was a boyfriend or husband. She looked around and then had an idea. She ran picked up her bag and pulled out a few leather belts. She wrapped two sets around the box; it needed about two full belts to reach around the whole thing, then with two others put them behind each ring of belts to creat straps. Then just like that the box was basically a poor looking backpack. She gingerly put a foot on the box and pulled at the leather to make sure it was tight. When it was she still took another check then slid each arm through a belt and hoisted the heavy box onto her back then let out a triumpant laugh. She picked up the small bag and double checked for her drum sticks in her belt loop. When they were there she walked out of the airport. She looked around then hailed a taxi. The driver examined her for a few moments as she fit the box in the seat next to her. Once at the hotel she handed the driver the proper amount of cash and gave him the rest of her pocket change for a tip. "Sorry; all I got." She added pulling out the box and entering the hotel. She waited patiently at the elevator and noticed vomit in the corner. With a sigh she made her way for the stairs. She wouldn't be able to handle the smell for anything. She carried herself up the stairs her legs getting extremely tired and her back aching. She finally reached the penthouse door and looked at it. She looked up and down the hallway before booting the door and making it slam open. She saw a business woman, another young girl on a couch next to a white haired man, and another guy with 3D glasses. She got in through the door the box barely fitting. She set the box down and looked up. "Hey." was the only thing that slid past her lips as she popped her back and neck.
| Tango |

User Image Law Briggs? Like... THE Law Briggs? Tango looked over the disorderly, lipstick covered man who positively reeked of vomit, booze and smoke. The white hair, the total punk rock attitude... Tango knew exactly who he was, he owned all of the songs done by each of the bands he'd been in. Those that had been released to the internet, anyways. He would freak out about it later. Now was the time for tact. There had been a ruckus, there were unfamiliar people in the penthouse, and he may have made the mistake of semi-flirting with an official sent by the UEG. He gritted his teeth a bit, seeing how he was the only one standing, and wasn't under the influence of anything. He pushed the glasses up his nose to hide his nervous eyes from Natasha, who seemed to be staring in his direction with her hair, which when blowing around in the wind, was horrifying combined with her venomous gaze. His eyes darted back and forth. Chaos. Chaos that he was in the middle of.

Suddenly, there was a bumping near the door and in came his saving grace. PennyLane trudged into the room, and Tango's attention instantly focused on her. Introductions were thrown about by Law, which would hopefully be enough to distract Natasha, considering he was semi-famous. Tango suddenly felt a bit disheartened, as he knew he was out of his league with this group already. He backed up a bit before hurrying over to PennyLane, helping her get her large box in the door. He laughed and said, "Rad!", when the popping sounds emanated from the girl's spine and neck. The small, but amusing thing had inspired Tango's childish confidence back into his heart and he stood up, taking a few steps forward. "Tanner Gozman.", He said, while they were on the topic of introductions. He hoped it was enough to lull the corporate beast from whatever she was obviously upset over. "But don't call me that. Don't ever call me that. I go by Tango.", He added, confidently, a smirk appearing on his face.

Aged Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
~ ɸ ~Nova Flynn~ ɸ ~

ɸ Song of the Week: 'Don't Wanna Go Home' ɸ

User Image

Law Briggs... Nova wrapped her mind around the name she knew she heard it some wheres before but where. Nova's attention turned to the women standing in the balcony. She was a quite intimating women standing there, her hair blowing wildly in the wind and the sun reflected in her glass. This seemed like a women you wouldn't want to piss off. Nova gulped a little feeling like she was trapped in something there was no escape from and had a feeling that if those two were going to get in trouble for something then she was going to be in trouble just for being there.

As Law took a seat next to her Novas' eyes drifted to him. “That's it!” she whispered to herself snapped her fingers. He was thee Law Briggs, better known as Lawrence Briggs or the alcoholic, womanizing, flake who had been the front of another band. Those his disposition did seem a little abrasive there was still something attractive about his bad boyishness. Nova was about to slide a little closer to Law when the mixture of vomit, booze and alcohol hit her, it was such a strong smell it was amazing she hadn't smelt it before. A little bit of vomit came up into her mouth but she held it back and slide to the other side of the couch. “Hi.... Nice to meet you Law, Nova.” Nova held out her hand but was still a fair distance away from him.

That's when the door opened again and in came another women pushing a large box. The guy who has just explained everything to the Rep ran over to help the women so quick she could feel the breeze in her hair. “Great...” Nova thought as she looked back and Law “I get stuck with the men's bathroom...” she thought a thought best kept to herself. Nova watched Tanner or Tango introduce himself, this band was defiantly a strange bunch of characters.

Liberal Bloodsucker

6,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
KatarinaKati Sin Sinclair

"Come on baby I wanna party.
Come on to the dance floor
Come on if you want to party.
Come move your body"

Kati walked along the hallway, her sky blue headphones rested on her ears. A large rectangle bag slung slanted across her back carried her matching sky blue keyboard. With her heardset on, they drowned out the outside dull with the brightly played techno music that pulsed through her body. Her fingers tapped down on the air as if playing the keyboard part of the song. Her hips swayed as she walked, the constant tapping in her hands turned into fist pumping leading to her pausing mid walk to bust out dancing as the techno raged on in her head. "Come on baby I wanna party! Come to the dance floor and shake that body!" She sung out before her feet began walking again. Finally she reached where she was suppose to meet the band. Knocking slightly before openning the door her pale blonde hair sticking out in all directions as she slid off her headphones, the music still playing from her headset that rested around her neck. "Yo yo yo!" She called out, her soft yet spunky voice carried over the music. Oblivious that it was still playing and causing lots of noise. It was natural for her to always hear music.
She gave a goofy grin as she glanced around the room, her pinkish purple eyes giving everyone a few moments to be recognized before moving on to the next person. She took a few steps closer to everyone. "So is this the party or am I in a room full of three piece suit duds?" She asked jokingly, giving the woman in the back the final look over. Her body swayed to the music, finally snapping that it was on, she grabbed her ipod and turned it down low. "My bad." She added, smiling. Kati placed a hand on her hip the smell of vomit hung in the air. Kati wore a bright light green skirt, pink fishnets, a matching pink tank that said 'You can jump on my shoulders' and black leather boots that came to her ankle with a slight heel.

Beloved Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Yumiko "Yumi" Satsuko
׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

User Image

Yumi rolled up to the large hotel in a taxi cab with her guitars-- acoustic, electric, and electric acoustic-- and a rather large suitcase of all her clothes and a few belongings. She paid the taxi driver then got her stuff, rolling her suitcase and slinging her guitars over her back by the straps. This was really happening, she was really chosen from thousands of guitar players to play in a band. She honestly couldn't wait. She walked into the hotel and pressed the 'up' button for the elevator and waited for it to arrive. When the doors opened and she stepped inside it, she noticed a small pile of puke in the corner."Lovely." She said flat out sarcastically. She covered her nose with her shirt and endured the ride up to where the penthouse was.

Once she arrived on the top floor she quickly exited the vomit-smelling elevator and headed to where she would be staying. She opened the door to see six people already in the penthouse, one being a rep. from UEG. She walked in past the rep and set her guitars down before sitting cross legged in a reclining chair. She looked around at everybody."Hi. I'm Yumiko Satsuko, but please, call me Yumi." She said in a friendly cheerful way with a smile. Yumi wrinkled her nose for a second, somebody smelled like alcohol, vomit, and cigarette smoke. She hoped it was the rep, but she doubted it.

Aged Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
*۞*Ms. Natasha Remono *۞*

*UEG Representative*

User Image

Natasha took a deep breath in and looked at the three people in the living room her earlier problem seemed to be not early as important as this one. She was thankful for his description even if it was a little in the choppy it painted a pretty clear picture of what happened and for a second she thought he heard him try to flit with her but brushed it off for the moment.

was actually pretty easy for her to picked out who everyone was. The white haired one was obviously Lawrence Briggs. Natasha had heard about him, and his file was a bit more then a night time read. At least if there need a flame to their fame it was going to be him. The purple haired one was Nova Flynn, it took her all of 20minutes to read her profile. A university graduate and her voice wasn't half bad, it would be interesting to see if her and Laws voice would sync. The kid with the retro 3D glasses was most likely Tanner Gomaz, the was a pretty good kid like Nova. Natasha wasn't sure if he was any good at the bass but the UEG heads must have seen something in him. He was defiantly an enthusiastic person. The forth person walked in this girl must have been Katarina Sinclair a little techno girl and followed quickly by her was Yumiko Satsuko. Everyone was finally starting to arrive. Natasha was curious if they had all been in the same plane together.

Adjusting her glasses Natasha smirked and stepped inside her hair claimed down and landed almost perfectly, it looked as thought she hadn't even been outside. She slide the door shut and crossed her arms over her chest looking at the cart she gave it a little kick and pushed it off the wall. She then walked in front of the three people. Natasha was about to lecture the three on proper penthouse etiquette when yet an other women walked in, this one was carrying a large box. It must have been the one drummer, Penny or something of the sort. She had persisted on bringing her own drum set for reasons beyond Natasha comprehension. This was good there was only one person miss now. “when the other two people get here we will begin” Natasha voice was loud enough that everyone in the penthouse could hear her. She had no intention on repeating herself to these kids.
| Tango |

User Image Tango's attention snapped to the other two individuals to walk into the room. He guessed the first to walk in would be the Keyboard player. She looked like a robot. Tango liked robots. His eyes also drifted down to her skirt, and further, her fishnets. Tango liked fishnets. He hummed and said, "Techno..", under his breath for no clear reason. After staring clearly for a few moments through his 3D glasses, he coughed audibly, and falsely, realizing he was staring and he stood up before waddling across the room to the counter. He flinched and spun around again when he heard Natasha speak again. That woman made him want to wet himself. She was super hot, but at the same time, he could smell the evil emanating from her. Or maybe he just wanted to see her as an antagonist in his epic saga that was only just now beginning to unfold with this band. He grinned. It was odd. He didn't feel out of his league anymore. He was starting to feel more at home, seeing how much contrast the members seemed to be having.

He watched the guitarist, who was obviously the guitarist considering the cases, lest she plan on pulling an El Mariachi, and he put to fingers to his forehead with a small grin, greeting her. There were more? They had a bass player, two singers, a keyboard player, a guitarist and he guessed PennyLane was the drummer. His eyebrows furrowed and he asked, "Well, who knows when that's going to be? What are we supposed to do until then?". He looked over at Law, who was still fawning over Nova, and he thought about suggesting a drinking game, but Law had already clearly had quite enough for at least another hour. He looked at Natasha and wanted to suggest strip poker, but that would most likely get him kicked out of the band. "Strip Poke-, ERRRRR, I mean...... What the hell is in that box?", He asked, changing the subject quickly, pointing at PennyLane's luggage, which obviously contained her drums.

Liberal Bloodsucker

6,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Come move your body"

Kati glanced out of the corner of her eye at the man starring at her through 3D glasses. He was taking his time to soak in her appearance. Just as she liked it. He seems rather...interested and interesting. She thought as she took off her keyboard bag and set it softly on the ground, taking her time as she bent over. She smiled a bit and made her way over to the mini-bar after he adjusted himself from starring at her legs. Kati lightly bumped him with her hip as she passed him. "Excuse me. Gonna make me a drink." She said her voice soft and her eyes full of fire. Kati turned up the music on her iPod. Letting the soft techno beat, become the soundtrack of the room. She looked up at Natasha as she made her drink, her body rather close to Tango's as she listened. "Two more? Wow...I thought this was a band...not a college marching band we were making." She teased, her tongue sticking slightly between her teeth as she cringed her nose to make a face. Kati giggled and turned to the boy, after have prepared two coke and rums. "Names Kati Sin. Cause I've sinned in every way." She introduced winking at the boy before taking a drink of her glass. Kati choked a bit as a burst of laughter came. She paused to swallow before laughing. "Strip Poker?" She asked raising an eyebrow in curiousity.
| Tango |

User Image "WHAT'S THAT?!", Tango asked quickly, almost an interruption to the mention of strip poker, of course, playing it off like he had no clue what it was. It was his only defense. This girl was teasing his something fierce. He stood up and said, " 'Scuse me...", as he strode out the sliding glass door to the balcony, where he mouthed "OH MY GOD." into nothing, the sin line Kati dropped on him hit him like a truck. He walked back inside, quite casually, and he closed the door before sniffling. "So, yeah. Two members. Marching band. Are we a marching band? Oh god, please tell me we didn't sign up for a marching band. I may as well put Jewel to rest.", He said in a bit of a rant. Jewel was what he named his bass, as it was Jewel Blue. He then said, "No.", out of nowhere, looking over at Law, knowing that they would have never had him on board for such a venture.

Natasha's silence and reluctance to say any detail on the subject of the band was bugging him. Not as much as her horrific entrance, but still. Sure, they couldn't just start jamming right away.... Well, yeah, they could, but still, they'd need time to get acquainted. He lifted his glasses onto his forehead and he looked around the penthouse. It was a super nice place, which would undoubtedly be trashed by Law before they were finished with it. Hell, before the night would even be over, really. He wouldn't mind joining in, Tango was no party pooper, he liked to live probably more than anyone else. He sat back at the bar and watched Kati mix drinks together for a very brief moment. He cringed a bit. Rum and soda always made his mouth taste like dirt after drinking it. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small sucker, which he unwrapped and popped into his mouth. Ah, the mystery flavor. The flavor truly was a mystery. He nodded and his glasses fell over his eyes again.

Liberal Bloodsucker

6,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Come move your body"

A giggle escaped Kati's lips as she watched Tango walk off. His body language said it all, even though his voice was lost behind the glass. When he came back, his cool attitude obviously forced, she couldn't help but smile. His remark about the marching band thing also made her giggle. "It was a joke. Cool your jets, no one's going to bed yet. We've still gotta rock this place down." She said walking past him, his drink in her hand now, her mother hand gently stroked down the side of his face before pushing his glasses back up. Kati walked over to the stool on the other side of the counter, taking a seat she crossed one leg over the other and finished off the second drink before turning to Natasha. "What kind of band is this anyway? We've got a punk, screamo boy." She said referring to Law. "A newbie." She said referring to Nova and then she pointed at Yumi and Tango. "And these two...who I know nothing about...but that'll change." She said the last part directed to Tango as she winked. "And me...someone so wrapped up in Techno its like a second skin." She added, her eyes now on Natasha again. Her purplish pink eyes flashed with curiousity as she set the now empty glass back on the counter.

This band was a big mess of gumbo. No one seemed in tuned with eachother. Law was drenched in the stench of vomit, booze and sex which pushed everyone across the room. Nova was hard to read at the moment. Yumi had just arrived behind Kati leaving it hard for her to get a good vibe. Tango...Tango was just plain fun. Kati leaned back her arm on the counter to support her. The room had a good vibe, with a great party anything could bring these musicians together.
| Tango |

User Image Tango was silent when Kati spoke. "Bed... Jets. Jets? Jetpa- JETPACK!", He said, looking back at Natasha. "Details!", He said with an excited grin, remembering the jetpack question from earlier. He still wanted his turn. That was before Kati touched his face, causing him to freeze. His eyes remained opened as his 3D vision was revoked back to his forehead, and his sucker slipped out of his mouth. He waited for Kati to turn around before his eyes rolled into the back of his head and his knees buckled under him. He stood up and his brows furrowed, looking at his feet. "The hell was that...", He whispered to himself before he regained complete composure. He looked around at the folks as Kati referenced them. She reminded him of someone from his past. He lowered his head a bit, his hair shadowing his eyes, his face turning a shade of pink when she directed the final bit at him with a wink. "How the hell do you keep doing that?", He asked before he looked over at PennyLane. "I didn't forget about you.", He declared with a grin, assuring her that at least he knew she was there.

"OW WHAT THE HELL?!", He suddenly burst out, just now realizing how bad his face hurt from the leap a few minutes previous.

Liberal Bloodsucker

6,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Come move your body"

Kati turned to the girl and smiled. "Oh sorry. I forgot about you." She said blushing a bit as she waved slightly at her. Kati grinned and turned back to the girl her eyes flashing at Natasha. Kati glanced at Tango and his outburst, raising an eyebrow curiously at him. "You okay broseph? Did you hurt that cute little face of yours?" She asked leaning a bit closer to him, giving him a quick once over before patting his cheek. "You look good to me. What was that you were whispering?" She said with a friendly smile before hopping from her seat and walking back behind the bar. This time she grabbed a rather fruity drink from the mini-fridge below the counter. "Smirnoff Cherry Lime..." She read the label before popping the cap off and taking a swig. Glancing around she realized she was the only one drinking. What a bum crowd. She thought to herself, placing a hand on her hip her eyes showing displeasure. She sighed and leaned on the counter, her focus now on the overall group. They needed to be serious at least for five minutes...Kati could do five minutes right? She bit her lip and focused, taking sips every five minutes.
| Tango |

User Image Tango was too occupied with the pain to react to Kati's flirtation. He made a B-line for the freezer and he stuck his face in. It burned a bit it was so cold, and somehow a corner of something poked him in the eye. He jutted back, and the back of his head hit the inner wall of the freezer. He fell a bit limp and a muffled groan came from inside the fridge, but he removed himself slowly and stumbled over to the counter, his elbows hitting the edge quite audibly. He removed them, as he'd managed to hit both of his funny bones, and he flexed them a few times for the sensation to wear off. A distressed Tango was a disaster to himself. He hummed and eyed the drink in Kati's hand. With a quirked eyebrow he snatched it from her and knocked it back. "I have mono.", He said after the first gulp, just because he didn't want to give it back. He took another sip and looked at the bottle. "Deja Vu...", He said, fruity-Smirnoff somehow seeming familiar. It didn't occur to him what kind of impression Natasha may have been getting from his current behavior.

Liberal Bloodsucker

6,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Come move your body"

Kati refused to look back at Tango as he made all those rather odd noises. He was adorable she'd give him that. Kati growled slightly as the bottle left her hand. One thing she hated was someone stealing what was hers. Kati smirked, knowing the boy was a bit of a spazz she grabbed the back of his head looked him dead in the eye and kissed him. Moments later she pulled away "Now we both have it." She added snatching her drink from his hand and walking over to the couch sitting next to Law and taking a sip of her drink. The stench of vomit blocked by the fruity armoma to her own breath. Kati lifted her leg and placed it on the other, never letting her eyes leave Tango as she watched his expression to what had just happened. Boundries were something that Kati didn't enjoy or respected. Kati took another drink, glancing at the bottle she realized it was half empty and that now she had a bit of a buzz. Kati giggled some enjoying the feeling off dizzy joy. She smiled, her soft pink lips still damp from Tango's kiss.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games