Welcome to Gaia! ::

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User ImageLizzie wiped away a small tear as she looked at her packed up room. She never cried so she shook her head and wiped away a final tear. She smiled as Vane hopped up on her bed and licked her face. She giggled slightly and stroked his ear. "Thanks for cheering me up Vane." She smiled then kissed his nose before she stood up. She sighed heavily as she glanced at herself in the mirror. She ran her fingers through her long red hair. She faked a smile at herself then sighed heavily. She turned to Vane, "Do I look like I've been crying?" The wolf cub cocked his head to the side then licked his nose, "Yeah. I didn't think you'd have an opinion." She smiled then reached down and picked up the cub. She held him in her arms as she walked from her room. She stroked Vane's head gently as she walked downstairs. She smiled at her father then leaned up and kissed his cheek gently. She didn't like her father right now but she still loved him. She walked outside and sat down on the steps as she let the pup go. He started running around, chasing a bumble bee. She laughed at him as she watched.

She glanced around her home what she hoped was not the last time. She was glad that her siblings were going to be stuck with her in hell. At least she wasn't going to be alone with a stranger. She didn't even know how this was going to work. Wouldn't they all try to kill each other? She hoped not. Granted she did enjoy a bloody battle but she wasn't willing to risk her siblings lives for the sake of her pride. She sighed then closed her eyes as she thought back to the night her father had informed them all about the arrangements that had been made. She yelped slightly as she felt Vane n** at her foot, "Hey!" She giggled then started to poke the wolf with her foot.

Hallowed Gekko

User Image
                        a d i l o x s a l v a t o r e
                        __ Don't need my health, got my name and got my wealth

Adi took notice of his younger sibling, of whom his own age seemed doubled. He sighed in exasperation, something not done often outside of his private lectures, as he thought of the young Makoto. He was so young, fragile, innocent; thirteen! What thirteen is off to be married? He’d barely touched upon puberty, let alone being forced to take the hand of a bride who Adi doubted was his own age. It was so many levels of unfair that it took quite a bit of restraint to keep the older male silent. For the peace of the kingdoms… he reminded himself. There was a heavy cloud of doubt in the thought that plagued him, though. Did the children even know why there was war? Did their parents? He doubted that it was for anything other than the human urge to fight at this point, the war had lasted so long.

Katherin’s voice rang through to him then, followed by a little nudge. Had he really thought all of that so fast? Regardless, he allowed himself a smile. I was small, but genuine, and he nudged his sister back playfully. At least he could be there for his siblings and they wouldn’t be left alone with an enemy. ”Are they really are enemies? They are having their hands forced upon ours like ours upon theirs; and for what? To stop a fight that’s lost its reason in the antiquity of time. If I could put my hand in this ring of twisted politics I would, you know. Put a stop to the madness,” his voice was not cold like stone, nor warm like a summer breeze, but it’s effects could touch ones soul with an unnamed emotion that infringed upon logic, reason, and a hint of empathy. His golden eyes, bright like the sun, peered towards the vaulted ceiling in thought for a time, and then back down to take in first his beloved sister and then his adorable younger brother. He reached out a strong arm and tousled Makoto’s hair in a gesture meant to say ‘don’t worry, everything will be alright.’

Bringing his hand back into his lap, he massaged his palm, looking at the scar that was there, blending in so perfectly with the natural lines of his skin. Only with a delicate observation could it even be noticed, and even then no one would guess it was self inflicted. A wash of memories came back to him while he looked at it, like they always did, but he had grown strong enough to contain them all and not let the smallest twitch ruin his stoic features. Memories of Natalia, his true love, danced in his mind: when they first met, the way she blushed and fluttered her eye lids, the fragrance she always carried on her skin, their first kiss and the fire that internally ensued. ”Where is our sister?” he asked, distracting himself from the internal pain that was spreading from his heart to his soul. He but his hand palm-down to avoid the scar momentarily, looking back at his siblings. Once their sister arrived they’d be off. The idea made a knot in his stomach.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxI STARE AT THE SUN, JUST FOR KICKS, ALL BY MYSELF.
User Image
Esther Rose Valentine

x _________x

laying upon the concrete water fountain. Esther fingers swirling around the water. She slightly sighed, to think that she had to leave her home and be living under the same roof as there rivals. She looked up at the sky, still swirling her fingers onto the water.

Will this actually work? she thought. She closed her eyes, and the wind swaying across her face making her brunette hair sway like a valley of flowers being brushed by the wind. She opened her eyes slowly, and saw the sunlight rays gleaming into her eyes. She looked away and continued swirling her finger onto the water.

Esther wondered what her sibling are doing at this instant, since she not inside. She doesn't bother going inside, who know what they can do to her? Esther shuts her eyes and dreamed somewhere far from this place.

x_________x
User Image

║▌││║▌║││
〖diablo's eldest son〗
❝No-one said that I was nice.❞

⇉Train didn't even sleep a wink last night. He was too busy sitting at his desk, writing out possible scenarios that he could get his possible wife to get him to tell him everything that she knew. He knew that it wouldn't have to be that hard seeing as how he usually got anything he wanted. He sighed and moved his fingers of his right hand up to his temple, looking at the clock. He groaned and shut his eyes when he realized that he had pulled, yet, another all night-er.

Train just lazily stood up and stretched a bit, grabbing his already packed clothes and dragging them out of the door behind him. Today was the day that he was supposed to be going to the new living quarters with his siblings and he wasn't at the top of his game. He looked tired, but he wasn't going to let that stop him from staying at the top of his game. He was eldest of the four Demon siblings, the respresentor. There was no room for failure now since they were going to be in the room with their enemies.

Train walked down the stairs and spotted his sister leaning up to kiss their father's cheek. A small smile appeared on his face, but just as quick as it came, it left. He had awaited at the top of the stairs, waiting for her to leave before he finished climbing the familiar steps down, nodding to his father, immediately taking him into the office where they were to talk.

(( I'm going to skip this part... ))

After saying a 'good-bye' to his father and mother (that he saw at the last second), Train walked outside to see his youngest sibling, Lizzie, playing with her wolf cub, Vane. "Have you finished packing?" He asked her, a soft smile on his tired face.

აʈoρ ʈჩє ʋιoℓєɲϲє ...Or I will kick your a s s.❞

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User ImageLizzie giggled as Vane licked and nipped at her toes. She picked up Vane then giggled as he nipped her nose, "Would you quit!" She giggled more then frowned slightly when she heard one of her siblings approach. From the sound of the heavy footsteps it was her oldest brother, Train. She glanced up when she heard him speak. She shrugged her shoulders then turned to face him, "As packed as I can be I guess." She sighed as the wolf calmed down and curled up in her lap. She sighed heavily then ran her fingers through her hair again, "Train, do we really have to go?" She pouted slightly at him, hoping and praying that maybe, just maybe, he could get their father to change his mind.
User Image

║▌││║▌║││
〖diablo's eldest son〗

⇉Train nodded his approval when she said that she had already packed. He glanced down at Vane, not sure if she was going to be bringing him or not. He was pretty sure that their enemies, the Neko beings, wouldn't agree with the wolf cub much. A small smirk crossed his face, but he stayed here he was, not bothering to move any closer to his younger sister. "We really have to go." He said, moving his arms up to cross across his chest. "Don't bother trying to stop father from making us go, I've already had that talk with him." He said, an eyebrow twitching slightly.

The only thing that sickened him was that he didn't know who it was that he was going to wed. How are they going to tell us if they hadn't even told me? He thought. Train was the kind of person who wanted to know everything about something or someone. It was going to be hard to figure out who it was that he was going to marry, but nonetheless, he would have to "cope" with them until he got what he needed, then he'd work about with the other ones that his siblings would be marrying and finally when they have all of the information that they need, Train would easily have his side-mission of destroying the rest of the families on the go.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User ImageLizzie sighed heavily as she listened to her brother speak. It definitely not what she wanted to hear. She ran her fingers through her hair again, it was more of a nervous and angry habit than anything. "I know we have to... But, why us? We basically dominated the war." She pouted more like a spoiled child then the daughter of a powerful demon. But, that's what happens when you spoil a child. No matter what the race. She stroked Vane's head again then sighed heavily, "This isn't fair. I don't even know who these people are. Or what they will do to me. I swear if anyone of them put a finger on me, I'll rip their throat out." She growled low in her throat, her demon side finally showing itself.
User Image

║▌││║▌║││
〖diablo's eldest son〗

⇉Train looked at his sister with expressionless eyes and even sighed a bit as she started to talk. He understood what she was going through because he had even thought of the same thing inside of his room in his private quarters, but it was just something that she shouldn't be saying aloud and to him, nonetheless. He had just finally taken those thoughts out of his mind and he didn't need her to have the same feelings that he did at the beginning of the 'telling of the marriage'. It would just be harder for him to take those murderous thoughts out of his mind again. This time, Train ran a hand through his hair. "I guess that is the the nature of Demons..." He admited, looking away for a bit, then going back on her. "They won't even be able to pray if that ever happens." He told Lizzie, taking a step forward towards her, a hand extended towards her to move in her hair.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User ImageLizzie sighed heavily as she nodded, "I know brother. But, why did it have to all four of us? Why couldn't it be the eldest siblings?" She sighed then smiled at him, "No offence brother but, I'm only seventeen! I shouldn't have to get married! I'm way too young." She sighed then sat down on the steps again, "Where are we even going?"

((Ugh writers block))
User Image

║▌││║▌║││
〖diablo's eldest son〗

⇉Train raised an eyebrow when she had asked about why it had to be all four of the children instead of the oldest one just getting married. He had thought about that, too. "If that were so, I'd do it in a minute just for your sakes, but there are four rival clans in total. If it were only to be the eldest ones marriaging, only two clans would be at peace with one another." He explained, bending down to sit beside her. "And I understand. You haven't fully learned to live your normal teenage years, but that can't be helped." He said, giving her a side-ways glance, easing up on his usual expressionless face to a soft one.

He blinked when she had asked about where they were all going. "I... don't really know, to be honest." He said, souding a little irritated. "That was one of the things that father refused to talk about. He just said, "It's a surprise"." Train looked at Lizzie. "But knowing how you're usually spoiled, it's probably going to be mansion-sized." He admited, chuckling lightly, wondering where the rest of the siblings were. They were going to have to make a move on if they wanted to be there on time.

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Σѵɩє ЅαℓναϮorє

User Image
Evie listened to her music as she finished her sketch of her home. She would feel more comfortable if mother and father would allow her to stay but she decided not to press the matter. She shaded certain areas of the drawing and shut the sketch pad grabbing her bag, she shoved her music, art supplies and music sheets into it along with a few snacks from the kitchen she'd managed to snag for her siblings. She didnt eat and she assumed her siblings hadnt either. Once she was done she pulled her boots, combed her hair for the third time and then left the comfort of her bedroom. She stopped at her mothers room and got the locket she'd offered fastening it around her neck, Evie hadnt asked and her mother promised to offer the others trinkets as well.

She sighed as she closed her bag glad for the company of her siblings, her brother Adi, and the younger ones Katherin and Makato. The group didnt talk much but they got along well enough without help. She loved her siblings but the idea of marrying someone she didnt know didnt sit well with her at all. She gave a sigh and found her siblings kissing the crown of her sister and her brothers head and hugging her older brother "Well then, Are you all as chipper as I am about all of this?" she asked in a sarcastic tone.
User Image

Nirela Arya Nargacuga

Nirela laid stomach down at the edge of her family's pool. Her arms crossed beneath her wresting chin, her silver hair draping over her bright blue eyes. Her tail stood, half erect, the tip coiled side to side in the beats of a second like pattern. She wasn't looking anywhere, just looking. Her eyes fixed on absolutely nothing before they closed. Sun bathing, what a relaxing activity.

When her eyes opened again she had no idea how much time had passed. She knew what today was. She knew she should probably be stressed, as the importance was stressed to her. The idea must not have fully sunken in yet, like it was all just a myth, nothing was really happening. Even her packed bags, which somebody was kind enough to pack for her, didn't off set her at ease mind set. The situation seemed to not exist in her mind, even though the foundation was there.

Much like a cat would, her lower end raised and her front arms extended far out in from of her, each muscle in her body stretched out as she yawned. Once standing she tossed her hair into place and stretched each leg before casually walking back into her house. The shade the house offered was so cooling to her warm, tan, sun bathed skin. The air on her skin was as cold as the floor on her feet, it felt so relaxing. Casually she made her way to her room, wondering if her youngest sister had left. How long had she been sleeping?

In her room she found her bags, cases, and trunks. Five bags, two cases, three trunks. She didn't care about this stuff. That's all it was anyway. Sure, there were a few odds and ends she wanted, and she wouldn't ever leave behind, but not all of this! Having not packed her own bags however, she would be forced to take this all with her if she wasn't able to find the things she really wanted to keep.

Bloodthirsty Monster

User Image
Katherin Salvatore

Fire elemental

The beauty is тнёгё, but a beast is in the нєαят.

Katherin found herself pondering about her fiance. Which of the three other families was he from? Could he be a creature from hell, a demon from the Diablo family? Or a nice guy, an angel from the Valentine family? Or perhaps a weakling neko of the Nargacuga family? And what if he was younger than her? Katherin had a strict rule against dating, let alone marring a guy that is younger than herself. A heavy sigh escaped her lips.

The girl couldn't believe the words that just left the lips of her older brother Adi. Her eyes lit up, almost reflecting the anger that exploded inside her. But Katherin pushed it back inside. Getting upset over such a pointless thing was useless. She just clenched her fist, then slowly releasing it before opening her mouth to speak. " They are our enemy. Do not forget, that it is them that have taken the lives of Innocent people from our kingdom. This can never be forgotten, never forgiven. They may not have taken a life by their hand yet, but they will carry on the will of their family." She said, with an almost expressionless face.

Katherin lifted her head up and looked around to see weather their sister was coming. It wasn't like her to be late, but Katherin could not blame her. It was nothing to look forward to. " Evie should be here soon." She said. For a couple of moments they sat in silence, before a female figure appeared in sight. " Speaking of the devil.... " She said, in a teasing matter. Now that they were all here, they would set off. Oh how the girl wished that she could stay at home.
User Image

User Image
xxntel
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Location, Alongside both his siblings...
Thoughts, Why me... Uwaah..
Mood, Grumpy.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
"NOOOOOO! I don't wanna go to that s**t hole! I wanna stay here!" An angry teen shouted his lungs out as he hung onto the door frame with three servants of the home trying to pull him out of the home, His father standing aside, watching in annoyance. Jellal's face eagerly showing that he really didn't want to go, it was like a cross between anger and sadness. Jellal's father sighed arduously as he watched his son act so immaturely, shaking his head as he clipped the bridge of his nose "How embarrassing.." The elderly man uttered as he watched his son continue to hang onto the door frame. Many more minutes passed by until his mother came out to see what the ruckus was all about, She glanced over to her youngest son and giggled like how a normal entertained mother would "Keheheh.. He gets that from you hun." She said to her husband, teasing him with a small smirk before looking over to Jellal and walking up to him and the three servants, pulling out a small tin of oil, she looked down at Jellal and gave him a motherly smile which let him relax, although, her smile was like a trance, a heavenly trance.

Seizing this moment as an opportunity, Jellal's mother poured the oil over his fingers, twitching an eye, Jellal's grip slowly begun to loosen from the door frame "MA!" He shouted before with one last yank, the servants sent him flying a few meters back, and with cat like reflexes, Jellal managed to land on his feet "Well this sucks." He uttered, noticing his bags were outside waiting for him already. Looking back at his mother who now laughed, Jellal blushed childishly to see his mother so happy "Jeez.. seems like somebody's a little happy that their son is going to get married." He said before crossing his arms and looking away, Jellal's mother replied: "Lal', you're old enough to take care of yourself, it's time for you to grow up, and don't worry. I'll be here even after you get married." She explained to him, reassuring him that he wasn't going to be left alone. Jellal sighed softly before nodding slightly, knowing full well that his mother would always be there for him. Then again, he did have his siblings "YEAH WELL! Whatever!" He said before deciding to give up on trying to escape the marriage, although.. Jellal took one last attempt by trying to run into the home, his father just bumping him off with his shoulder "Dammit.." He said childishly as he gave them both a hug.

Letting out one last sigh as both his parents and the servants headed back in, Jellal turned back around to both his siblings who were awaiting to leave "Sorry if you had to see and listen to that little ruckus.." He said with a gentle laugh before sitting alongside his younger sister and Vane, looking up at Train as he mentioned that wherever they were going, it was going to be mansion-sized. Jellal laughed softly as he looked over to his little sister, one who was very much taller than he was "Mhmm.. I agree with bro, I bet if it was some small crappy a** home, You'd probably obliterate it to nothing." He laughed as he swayed side to side as he spoke. Jellal soon looked back up at her older brother "Anyway, I don't see a point in these stupid marriages.. We could have easily overruled those other suckers, our powers totally outdo theirs! Jeez.. What a drag.." He said as he groaned softly, thinking about what they could have been doing had they won the war.

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Champion 300
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

*-_-*-_-*Cassandra Nargacuga*-_-*-_-*
Youngest of the Nekos

Cassandra was not in a good mood. Even if it were only the fact that she was forced to wear a dress on this day she would be miffed. She was no lady, and as such she much preferred the security of pants to all this flowy, hindersome, excess fabric. If she were a boy she wouldn't have to deal with this subjugation. At least the damnable garment was black. But no, the youngest Nargacuga was first and foremost in a foul mood because today she had to leave home, leave her parents and familiar comforts for a strange place with strange people, one of which was her 'fiance.' That thought really made her fume.

The girl stormed through the halls, ears flattened back against her head in displeasure, burgundy eyes narrowed to slits with anger. She was already packed (and she had managed to stash her favorite sword in the bottom of one of her trunks), but she had yet to see hide or hair of her siblings, her only hope for calming down at all at this moment. she knew that Father and Mother would not be pleased if she were to leave in such an unpleasant state as she was in right now.

It wasn't long before Cassandra found herself at Nirela's door. The girl could hear her sister moving around inside. With a few harsh knocks on the door the young neko called out to her elder. "Nirela, open up." Her words were few, as she didn't have anything more to say in ways of explanation for her presence at the door.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Never let them see you cry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas