Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

└▒ L e o n a r d . V a l e n t i n e ▒┐

Wearing: Casual
Paying attention to: Acheron

Leonard blushed again when Luciana spoke to him. He felt so puzzled! Luciana certainly was a strange being. Didn’t she care that he regarded her so disrespectfully? He watched her snuggle and giggle with Acheron. It reminded him a lot of Liam’s tickling and hugging Amorette. Leo blinked. Perhaps these demons are not so bad… And then Acheron spoke.

The word “apalled” was an understatement. Was that a threat?! These demon! How dare he speak to him like that!? Leo’s mouth gaped but he quickly closed it and his bright blue eyes filled with satiated. He tried to be patient with this man but apparently he wanted Leonard’s complete displeasure. And then the demon had the nerve to overlook Leonard’s reaction and focus on his little sister!

He let go of Olivia. He didn’t want Acheron to think he was using his sister as a shield.

“And what exactly do you mean by that? Was that a threat, demon?” Leonard eyed him harshly and unrelentingly. Leonard balled his hands into gripping fists and began breathing hard. Do you make yourself clear Leonard repeated in a mocking tone. “You might think you fixed everything with that last bit, calling yourself ‘pretty reasonable’?” he paused and smirked. “Heh. Wow. You must feel so high and mighty threatening a kid half your height.”

Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image
Acheron Diablo

Acheron looks at Leo and sighs. He listens to what Leo says and closes his eyes as he keeps himself calm."No I don't feel high and mighty. I feel tired of fighting. I am tired of being in constant battles, killing others that have families of there own. I was just stating that if anyone hurts my siblings I will be one angry demon. I made a vow to my siblings and I intend to keep it." He looks at Luciana and sighs as the heavy weight of his responsibilities settle on his shoulders again. How is it that she got pot in her system?

He focuses back on Leo and looks at him."You have no idea what our parents have put my siblings and I through. I don't want to see them hurt ever again. I made a pact with my parents to ensure that. " He stands up and looks at the ceiling praying for patience. His green eyes focus on Leo."No, I don't think I fixed everything with that statement. I never expected anything to be easy. I just don't want my siblings to be treated badly like our parents treated us before I made a treaty with them. My siblings are my only family. If I had my way. Our parents would be long dead by my hand." As he talks about their parents pure hatred fills his eyes. His body goes tense and his voice is ice cold. He really would kill his parents and actually plans on doing so once the weddings take place. They are the creatures that gives demons a bad name. " The easiest way to get me to lose my temper is to treat my siblings badly. It does sound like a threat...though I would rather consider it a warning."

He knows that he shouldn't have started it but he did promise Luciana that he would protect her. He made that promise to all of his siblings and he intends to keep it. Though he does like to warn the others so that they will know who they will be getting pissed off if he hears about them being treated badly. "I am overprotective of my siblings as much as you are with your siblings. Maybe you will understand that. I won't harm your siblings. I promise you that I will never harm your sister. Nor any other women that I meet. It is against my own morals to do so. I apologize to you and everyone here for my rude behavior. Not that it will do anything but I apologize nonetheless." He gets up and walks out of the room and into the hall. Why is it harder to confront those that are to be betrothed to his sister then to fight in battles and speak to the families of those that fallen?

Tricky Glitch

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx L i a mXV a l e n t i n e

User Image

You were so hard to find
        With OH , so many clouds across my summer sky
        You, my constellation prize
        Yeah every single ST✯R is sparkling in your eyes
        Revv your engine up
        Everybody's racing at the speed of VE

════════════════════════════
                                                  xxxxxxxxWearingxxxxxxxxListening To

Liam lifted a brow, his smile becoming a little more condescending. Looking back to Amourette, he stroked her hair behind her ear before walking up to the scene, not letting his brother stand alone. He reached out and set his hand on Leo's shoulder as his chin lifted a little, accenting the subtle way that he looked down on the demon "Spoken like a true future king of demons. Apologies are quite suited to you." it was pathetic watching a future king simper and plea for forgiveness. To think that they were considered on the same level... even if Liam was a kind and loving man, he still understood what his power meant, and had enough respect for it not to bow his head. Cowardice... so that was to be expected of the demons... hardly a surprise "Have you eaten already? I'm famished and I think ive seen enough of the display you provoked. Come and sit with us Leo." the smile he turned to his brother was so bright, the air nearly glowed around him.

It took a keen eye to see that there were glares hiding behind that look of innocent joy.

When he looked up, he made a solid attempt at pulling his sister back with the rest of them, outstretching his hand for her "Livi?" he needn't have said more. She wasn't a dog to be beaconed, but he wasn't about to explain himself either. She belonged with him... with them.

User Image

Romantic Rogue

User Image

Luciana Ɍae ƉiabloXXX

Diablo Youngest Daughter

Just after she had pointed to Leonard, only seconds later had Acheron began his warning to him. Luciana stared at him, quietly, not wanting to interrupt but not really liking what was going on either. Still, she liked knowing her brother was going to protect her, and all he was doing was warning him. But defensive Leonard to it the wrong way, and kept confident. She wondered where people got confidence from, since she obviously had none to be found in her whole body, until she summons it at least. During the whole back and forth between them, Luciana simply frowned, wanting to cover her face and hide. Somehow, this was all her fault, she should of not of said anything.
                                                        Then Acheron left the room. "Acheron!" She called after him, opening her clenched eyes, frowning a bit. Her mind wanted to tell her it was her fault, but it didn't see it as anyone's fault. She looked at Leonard, there was sadness in her eyes now. "I'm sorry... I made him promise to protect me because I was afraid, I didn't mean for... this to happen... I trust you though." She stated, putting a smile on her face. The older brother to Leonard walked over, insulting Acheron, this angered Luciana greatly. Was she ready to start a fight though? No, she didn't want to fight, or argue, but it was her brother's name he was smearing in the dirt. She simply glared at him, before turning away and heading for the turns. Once out the doors, she saw him standing there, running up behind him she wrapped her arms around him again. "Big brother... It's okay... It's all okay now..." What was that deal he was speaking of? It wasn't something she'd heard about, and after Acheron left, nothing had changed, not that she was able to notice. She was unable to put it together what her parents told her and the others not to tell him was apart of that deal. That hadn't even came to mind.
                                                        "Brother, I love you..." She hoped those words would help him feel better. They were hard for her to say to anyone, even family, but the only people that ever heard it was her siblings, usually they would have to say it first though.

Outfit :.: Dress and stockings, necklace, and hair pin
        Company :.: Acheron, my sad big brother!

Out Of Control: Edited

Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image
Acheron Diablo

Acheron turns around and growls deep in his throat."SIr, you must have gotten it wrong. I just know when I am in the wrong. It would have been better to speak of this matter at a different time. What would an angel like you know of killing? I bet you have never been on the front lines. You never have seen those around you die. Never had to go to each fallen soldiers family brake down in grief. You and your spoiled ways! At least I earned my spot in life. Have you?" He smirks and walks closer. His nails extends and he is about to lose his temper. His whole being changes into the person that he is when he is fighting. His eyes are hard and cold.

"I have ripped many pairs of wings off of many angels and watched them cry out for mercy underneath my feet. How easy it would be to do the same to you. That would be a shame. Wings that are feathered and soft, not leathery and with spikes."

He tilts his head and scoffs."So sheltered are you? Not beaten by your own parents. This scar along my cheek and over my eye was from when dear father found it amusing to run his claw along it and watch as the blood flowed. Never forced to do something to protect those that you care about. Never being forced into battle and away from those you care about. Don't forget. Olivia is to be married to this future king and she will be the queen of the demons. The only person that stands between all the other demons and her is me. Demons can be unforgiving sometimes. Yet they obey their king. " He gives a cold smile as his anger continues to boil in his veins. The only pleasure he finds is from pain which he is putting upon himself with his nails.

He looks behind him as arms wrap around his back. He shakes a little but not noticeable unless someone is touching him. He closes his eyes and lets out a breath. Acheron's eyes watch Luciana and he calms down bit by bit."I love you too Luciana. This was not your fault. This confrontation would have happened either way. I do everything for you and our siblings." His eyes soften and he loosens her arms and pulls her so that he can hug her. Luciana is the only being that he is keeping him calm.

((OOC: EDITED))

Romantic Rogue

User Image
Katherin Salvatore

Fire elemental

The beauty is тнёгё, but a beast is in the нєαят.

Directly after the small outburst she had the blue eyed male began to apologize for his actions, stating he would leave if that was her wish. That was her wish. She wanted to be left alone. She wanted to cool down for a little bit, maybe with a bath or just lying down to relax. Whatever it was, she wanted to do it, without him around, without anyone to bother her. Especially a demon. There was silence for a few minutes as he finished speaking, declaring that he was never planning on trying anything she did not want, but how could she believe a demon's words? Was it not obvious she was annoyed, why would he throw that flirt out at her to begin with? No, she did not care, it did not matter, not now, not later. Not ever.

"Go, please." She didn't even want to add the second word 'please' in there, it was not a suggestion, it was a command. One that better be followed. The female turned her back to him, arms still crossed as she walked towards the window, staring up at the darkening sky. It was getting late, so eventually everyone would have to sleep. That meant sharing rooms with him, the one she wanted to stay farthest away from. Was there no where else to sleep, any way to escape sharing a room with him, at least for a night? But a night would double, triple, if she was given the option, as she would continue to want more and more time without him.

[ OOC: ]

Tricky Glitch

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx L i a mXV a l e n t i n e

User Image

You were so hard to find
        With OH , so many clouds across my summer sky
        You, my constellation prize
        Yeah every single ST✯R is sparkling in your eyes
        Revv your engine up
        Everybody's racing at the speed of VE

xxxxxxxxWearingxxxxxxxxListening To

Liam turned the bright smile on the demon as he stepped past their hidden boundaries in a threatening manner. He really was an easily riled dog wasn't he? Of course he didn't see the point of it. Kings are never wrong, and even if they are they do not apologize. Those below a king apologize, but a leader of men cannot make mistakes, and therefor does not bow to them. Ah well, no sense in teaching him what it means to be a true king. Better to watch as he falls by his own hand. He quirked an interested expression when he spoke of ripping the wings of his kind. He hoped his sister was listening well and took his words to heart. She actually appeared fond of him for a brief moment but surely that flicker would be doused now.

And what did he know of his life? Obviously nothing by his accusations, but he wasn't about to correct him either. He didn't deserve the honor of knowing anything about him. Liam simply stared into his eyes. "Such things you say..." he muttered, before closing the remaining distance between them, forcing the demon to face him once again to hold the back of his neck as his other hand gently touched his cheek, leaning in close, nearly kissing him, his hushed words brushing over the demon's lips "Such a big mouth for a demon... should you find yourself in need of warmth one evening, you should drop by and we might put it to good use." a playful seduction trickled over his words before allowing the demon to leave his grasp or come closer, whichever he fancied.

User Image

Newbie Noob

User Image

-[Erik Diablo} ☼
ggggggggggggggggggggggggg

"I don't get it..."

-[Again, Erik cringed, and he knew just how hopeless this was. He lightly nodded and stood up slowly. "Okay... um... I'll go... Just, before I do, I'd like to apologize one last time. Um... I'm an incubus... So... The flirting's just in my nature..." He sighed and admitted the main reason for his weakness. "It'll... happen... but for your sake I'll try to resist it more..."

He then sulked toward the door slowly, his head facing the ground, and he stuffed his hands into his pockets. Part of him wanted to ask if he could stay, or even beg for another chance, but she seemed completely sure about this. He pulled one hand out and grabbed the knob, then glanced back to her one last time. "Um... Am I... gonna sleep somewhere else tonight for you...?" It seemed a good question; he was not sure if he was coming back. "And, um... Are you willing to give me another chance later...?"
}

"Why can't I make you smile...?"

Romantic Rogue

User Image

Luciana Ɍae ƉiabloXXX

Diablo Youngest Daughter

The attempt she had tried to cool him down had failed, the anger was released from Acheron, and was obvious. Pink haired Luciana brought her hands to her face, her blue eyes wide and staring at her older brother in terror and sadness. She had to stop this, but how? The claws of Acheron were grown, as his hand extended towards Liam, the older brother to both her fiance, but Acheron's as well. This was going to make things worse between the two families. But worse, this was going to result in someone getting hurt. "Acheron!" The small female burst out, removing her hands from her face and placing them at her sides as she yelled as loud as she could. For a second, she stood there, her feet planted in the ground as her face turned a bit red with her anger she was using to power herself. It was only a slight bit, she was going to be okay.
                                                        Finally, she moved herself, ignoring any eyes that may be on her. This was no time for stage fright. She placed herself directly in the way between Liam and Acheron, a small glare being forced on her brother. "Brother, no, stop, now!" Luciana ordered, the little girl showing a side she tried not to ever let anyone see. Usually, a lot of people would be surprised at how much anger a small body like her's could hold, how a gentle girl can be so commanding. She walked over to him, and took his hands, holding them tight, but still remained glaring up at him. "No." She repeated, her voice stern, it was almost as if she was scolding a dog the way she spoke, but that was just how she told people they were doing wrong, it was no sort of insult. If her brother did not listen, well, he would not know what happens when she gets angry, they both have their own kinds of anger issues.
                                                        But as her display was made, the angel made his own response back, nearing the distance between them. What the hell was wrong with him? Luciana did not want to move out of the way, she wrapped her arms tightly around Acheron, clinging to him as she clenched her eyes shut. Did she just hear that right? Was the angel just flirting with him? The shocked female opened her eyes instantly and looked up, staring obviously confused, unsure of what to feel now.

Company :.: Acheron, my angry big brother! And other people who don't matter right now!

Out Of Control: Edited. Stop posting before me dang it. Lol.

Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image
Acheron Diablo

Acheron rolls his eyes and bursts out laughing. This man thinks that he goes for men with such a scrawny frame? Ha! "I don't go for your type." His eyes glance at his sister and he raises his eyebrow. "Stop your scolding Luciana." He removes her arms from around himself. He then spins on his heel and walks out of the house. He doesn't want to be in such a place for another minute. He refuses to apologize to such people anymore. It is obvious that their way of life is different from demons. He knows that whatever progress he made with Olivia is gone. That doesn't bother him. He just knows that he made things worse for Luciana.

He starts to walk down the road. He doesn't pay any attention to any sounds. His starts to speak the names of those that have fallen under his command. He has memorized each name and can see each face clear as day. His green eyes are ringed with black as he walks further down the road. After he goes through the list, he starts again and adds how they died.

Romantic Rogue

User Image

Luciana Ɍae ƉiabloXXX

Diablo Youngest Daughter

A long pause was taken as Luciana's mind allowed realization to set in, fully absorbing what had just happened. The anger inside her was gone, leaving that feeling of sadness that would always come after feeling a certain amount of anger. It was overwhelming for her to just see her brother say one thing to her before turning and walking away. The attempt she had tried, was she really just a small little girl to everyone? Her arms fell to her sides, her body tense, as water began to form in her eyes she was trying to suppress. Everyone was there. She could not cry in front of them. That would be way too embarrassing! But it was unable to be stopped, she began to quietly whimper, before bringing her hands up to her face, and instantly running out of the room before anyone could see anymore.
                                                        Where was she trying to go, what was she looking for? She wanted to be safe in the arms of someone she trusted, someone who would understand the point she was making. Moving her hands to be able to see, she ran for the stairs, "Erik! Amia!" She called out loudly with a shaken voice, her words had to be forced out to get through the whimpers. This was terrible. A tragedy. Because of Acheron, the Valentine family was going to end up hating all the demons more, all that work she tried to do to get Leonard to like her was going to be all gone! Now she was going to have to feel his anger later as he would more than likely spit out angry words about Acheron at her. Or worse, insult her for trying to be tough and failing! Everyone was probably laughing at her!
                                                        This was the process of thought going through Luciana's mind, her upset emotions creating fantasies to only make herself feel worse as they felt completely true. Running into her room, she quickly shut the door behind her, then jumping onto her bed where she was able to cuddle her beloved stuffed animal. He would never make fun of her, he would recognize her effort, he would never hate her because of someone else's doing. He would always be there for her.

Company :.: Alone, I'm alone!

Out Of Control: I'm so proud of my posts, but damn I feel bad.

Romantic Rogue

User Image
Katherin Salvatore

Fire elemental

The beauty is тнёгё, but a beast is in the нєαят.

There was more talking, of course he would not just quietly leave, but instead try to explain himself like she actually cared. She did not recall asking for a reason, why would he state one she did not care for? The male irked her, but she was just already irritated, so every small thing was getting to her. Questions she had been debating about were asked, how could she answer, exactly? Where could she make him sleep, in someone else's room? She was not going to make another suffer, even if he shared with a sibling, there was only two beds and that meant that other person had to go somewhere, and she was not sharing with any stranger either.

Luck seemed to be on her side when she heard a female voice call out Erik's name, she softly closed her eyes. "I think someone is looking for you, I shall see you later." The female answered, a small hint that he would be allowed another chance and could share the room with her, even if she did not like it, there was not much of a choice in the matter. Her firmly crossed arms relaxed and fell to her sides, allowing her body too loosen up as she walked herself over to her bed and laid herself down. It had been a while since she had eaten last, but food was not even close to anywhere near being on her thoughts. There was plenty of food to be eaten later, she was enjoying her alone time, well, soon to be alone time, in her room where she was free to relax in her bed and stare out the window. Socializing can wait until later, or maybe even tomorrow.

[ OOC: ]

Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image
Acheron Diablo

Acheron stops and turns back towards the Manor. He is numb and once he walks back inside the house he goes up the stairs. He doesn't look around and he quickly walks into the room which he shares with Olivia. His eyes glance at the gag and he remembers there is a pool. He knows what he is going to do. He changes into his swimsuit and puts clothes on top. He grabs a towel and walks to the room which the pool is. His hand wraps around the handle and pulls the blinds down. He changes again and dives in the pool.

The water makes his feelings tap down and his desire is gone. He won't admit it to anyone other then the ones that know already that his tastes run a bit darker then some others. He looks over at his bag and gets out. Time to face fear again. He grabs two pieces of rope and starts to tie his legs together, then his arms behind his back together. He hops to the side of the pool and jumps in. He starts swimming again. Songs play in his head and he continues to swim. Not caring about anything but to push himself.

Songs:Break~ Three Days Grace
Animals~ Nickelback
Do you Know your Enemy~ Green day
Fake it~Seether

Newbie Noob

User Image

-[Erik Diablo} ☼
ggggggggggggggggggggggggg

"I don't get it..."

-[Erik heard Luciana's voice, which snapped him out of his sadness he was feeling, but he still felt horrible. "U-um... Alright... Later..." He pulled open the door and smiled at her. "Thank you..." he spoke quietly and gave her a small smile then stepped out. Part of him just wanted to dwell on his own problem, but his little sister needed his help, so he essentially forced himself to focus on that despite the pain he felt.

With the door now closed behind him, Erik headed in the direction of the door slamming that was clearly Luciana's. Lightly, he knocked on it a couple times. "Hey, Luci... Are you okay...?" He was unsure if he should step in, so he waited a little bit. "I mean... you sounded kinda sad... Can I come in...?" He leaned against the door frame and quietly awaited her response. By now, his concern over his own problems was gone; now, he just wanted to make her happy before his own problems would even begin to resurface.
}

"Why can't I make you smile...?"

Invisible Shapeshifter

User Image
◢Lily Raye Nargacuga◣

Mood: Content.
With: No One..

°º◦εїз◦º°°º◦εїз◦º°°º◦εїз◦º°°º◦εїз◦º°°º◦εїз◦º°

++++++++++Lily woke from her cat nap and looked around. The room held more people, although Luciana seemed to be gone. She let out a yawn as she stretched out the same way a regular cat would. Crawling out from under the table she had been sleeping under she stood up and yawned again. Ignoring everyone she walked into the kitchen to find something to drink. She was pretty sure the brownies had been laced with weed but they were just to tempting for her to ignore. Grabbing another brownie she went to the fridge. Opening it she pulled out the milk and carried it over to the counter and set it down. Holding the brownie in her mouth she found a glass, poured herself some milk, and then returned the milk to the fridge. She but off the portion of brownie she held in her mouth as she retrieved her glass of milk. Glancing towards the dining room she debated on returning there or staying in the kitchen. With a small shrug she took a seat at the kitchen table to enjoy her food. She was unaware of any arguments and therefore thought everything was fine. She set with a big smile on her face as she ate thinking everything was going to be just fine in the house.

++++++++++

°º◦εїз◦º°°º◦εїз◦º°°º◦εїз◦º°°º◦εїз◦º°°º◦εїз◦º°

((OoC: ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out