Her eyes strikes fear into her enemies
Her aura is that of a fearless opponent
Approach with much caution

+ M O X I E +

Location + Dining Room
Condition + Normal
Thoughts + Ugh...

User Image

The female's face had turned a sweet red colour after what Moxie had said and it only amused her as she giggled nervously. It was the reaction that she was least expecting, but was still satisfying. Luciana had taken the wolf and placed it in the freezer so that it would not melt. She was going to make her own room cold and did not seem to mind the fact which was alright with Moxie, as long as she did not get cold. Luciana had then dragged the nekos to eat and she smiled at her as she did so. She wanted to wait for the snow white haired female to speak, but strangely enough, she was ignored and she had went off to eat with the others. Moxie frowned at this. That was one thing she did not take lightly was being ignored. It was not only rude and a terrible first impression but it was also annoying and made you feel bitter towards that person even though you know nothing about them. Moxie decided to shrug it off, or at least put it off for now. Her sigh was heavy and slow, her breath icy cold due to her mood. She had pushed the chair back and got up, leaving the kitchen to make way to the dining room but she really had no reason to be there. She was not hungry at all.

She sat down across from everyone, then began to make another ice figure with her finger tips, taking her time and being fairly antisocial. She did not want to bother anyone while they were enjoying their meal. She was not one to speak out of random when people were busy. She would normally jump in when she really felt the need to. Her figure did not look like much at the moment since she was taking her time, but she was making a lily, her most favourite flower.

Romantic Rogue

User Image

Luciana Ɍae ƉiabloXXX

Diablo Youngest Daughter

Placing the napkin down at her side when she was done helping Ori, she looked over at Lily who had joined them like she had asked, which made her smile happily at her. There was a small bit of silence as she tried to think of a conversation the three of them could have, but none came easily. There was one curious question she wanted to ask, and because she was still a bit... not herself, she didn't worry too much about the repercussion of it. "Sooo... Not to be like, umm... rude, I guess... But, since you guys are like, half cat, does that mean you like to get pet?" There was a lot of hesitation as she tried to find the right words, then a foreign voice entered her mind, making her look around to find her sister there, eating and looking at her.
                                                        This two a second of thinking to prepare an answer. Luciana felt it was wrong to pry into people, it was like opening their journal, she found it wrong, and, she knew she could trust these two. Though, she was still gullible, so she knew that her trust could be wrong, but if it was, this was the first bit of happiness she had in a while, even if it was fake, she did not want to destroy it to know the truth. Of course, that was a normal thought process, but what actually happened was a 'Should I....? That would be interesting to see what these two are really like, I do want to know more about them... Naaaahh.' With that choice in mind, she smiled at her sister, giving her answer, 'It's okay, I trust these two, they are really nice! I've been so happy since I've had some of Ori's brownies, he must be such a good cook! ... I do wonder about my fiance though, Leonard, he was mean to me earlier when I met him... He's the blonde who is cooking, I wonder what he's really like, maybe it was all an act...' Her mind began to wonder as she was trying to give her short answer, and ended up giving her all that long answer instead. It was an accident though, and she did not really want her to pry into Leo, just thought about it curiously, possibly a bit tempted, but her sister may get the wrong impression that she did want her to see. She didn't really think of her accidentally confusing it though, so she didn't say anything more to clarify.
                                                        When Moxie had sat across from them, Luciana happily waved at her, then noticed that she was once again creating another ice figure. Luciana was a bit jealous, she wished that she had the freedom to do that, but she was not a bad jealous of course, just a more of a "I wish I could do that, you're amazing" jealous. Though, she soon noticed that she had no food with her, and even though she denied it earlier, Luciana still extended her plate full of food out to her, "Want some, Moxie? It's nommy!"

User Image
.Puff.-Puff-|Pass|
User Image

Ori assisted as much as he could in her cleaning his face. He continued eating, eyeing Moxie as she entered the room. For once, Ori was serious. Elementals were his worst enemy, and he absolutely hated them. Still, he was trying to be nice. He let his expression fall aloof again. He couldn't help but giggle at Luciana's question. "Actually, yes." he replied still chuckling.

Off Of Cookies: You guys want to see a lightshow done by me? I can implement it into a post cause I'm bored like that.
[Inhale]Exhale.

Romantic Rogue

User Image

Luciana Ɍae ƉiabloXXX

Diablo Youngest Daughter

Placing the plate down in front of Moxie, but away from her building area so she did not mess up the creation she was making, she turned to look at Ori as he answered. There was a chuckle, which reassured her that he was in no way irritated by her question, which made her smile, beginning to reach up to start scratching behind one of his ears. For some reason, it was the most entertaining thing to her, it was like petting a person, but with cat ears, which, was exactly what she was doing. But for that very reason, it was the most amazing thing ever, and the adorable image of Ori curled up like a cat while her petting him popped into her mind, making her giggle. It was just interesting her that a human looking person could be so much like a cat, she could not really explain it, but she thought that was the reason why. "That's so cute." She stated, then looked at Ori's tail, she assumed now that most of the same rules for cats applied for nekos, such as not liking when their ears or tail are pulled. Though, she did wonder if that meant he really did curl up to go to sleep, and if they would sleep anywhere like a cat. Oh, if they don't like water! But, she didn't feel like bothering him with 20 questions, so she would find out later. "Oh, and I really like your cooking Ori! Your food is like, amazing! We should cook together sometime. Oh, but I'm a klutz, I spill things easily then get like, sooo upset for some reason. I'm weird." Once again she found herself rambling, but she didn't stop herself until she ended it with a little comment about herself. Thinking was starting to come back, at least a bit, maybe the effects of the brownies were wearing off. She still felt more carefree than usual though, just now not as hyper and with some actual thought being able to go on in her head.

Invisible Shapeshifter

User Image
◢Lily Raye Nargacuga◣

Mood: Content.
With: Lots of people..

°º◦εїз◦º°°º◦εїз◦º°°º◦εїз◦º°°º◦εїз◦º°°º◦εїз◦º°

++++++++++Lily watched fascinated as Moxie made yet another ice sculpture, wondering what this one would be. She glanced at Luciana when she asked if they enjoyed being petted. Being a question she had been asked in the past, she had wondered if it would come up. She let out a small giggle as she heard Ori's answer and accompanying giggle of his own. She couldn't help but smile, "I'm with Ori, I do enjoy being petted" she said before she took another bite of her mashed potatoes. She continued to smile, truly happy since this ordeal had began. She could only hope that she'd be able to get along with her fiance this way. At least make friends with him.

++++++++++

User Image
.Puff.-Puff-|Pass|
User Image

Ori purred as Luciana pet him. He honestly couldnt help it, just another cat trait. As she continued to pet him he pushed into her hand with his head instinctively. Purring a nuzzling, Ori was rendered kitty. He only stopped to respond to her statement."Well, y'know; I have this other talent. It's pretty interesting if you want to see. Ori reached into his deep back pockets and pulled a pair of blue and yellow and black polka-dotted gloves from its abyss. Ori placed his ipod on the table, put the speaker on loud and selected a song with an electric beat.

Ori grinned as he slipped on the gloves. If there was one thing Ori loved more than anything in the world, it was gloving. Spirals, boxes, animals, flowing colors and lights. It was pure magic to him. He slid the gloves all the way on and slowly got to his feet. Turning to face Luciana, he pointed his thumbs out and began moving his hands in a strange fashion.

Off Of Cookies:
[Inhale]Exhale.

Romantic Rogue

User Image

Luciana Ɍae ƉiabloXXX

Diablo Youngest Daughter

Just as Lily had answered her previous question, agreeing with Ori, she reached her free hand over to begin gently petting her, enjoying the softness of her hair with the cute color it was. On the opposite side, Ori was obviously loving the attention, her eyes widened a bit at the display of nuzzling he was doing to her hand. It had to of been one of the cutest things she had ever seen, at least that was what her mind was screaming at her. It just made her want to hug him and never stop, but sadly, he got up. Though, she was interested in this other talent, very confused as to what he was doing. Watching, at first, the small girl was very confused by something she had never seen before, but did like the music playing in the background. For a second, she looked at Lily, then back at Ori, wondering just what it was he was actually doing.
                                                        There were colors, which she liked, but she was actually more focused on the actual movements he was doing over anything else. Taking note of how much practice this must of consumed, not only that, but it didn't seem like he was in the least bit shy doing this thing in front of people. That was something Luciana envied, she was too shy to ever do anything in front of people, even singing when she loved doing that. It was apart of the fear of being judged, it prevented her from doing a lot of things she liked in front of people.
                                                        When the performance was over, Luciana removed her hand from Lily's head to clap a little, quietly though, she honestly didn't like clapping but found it appropriate. Once she was done clapping, which was only a few seconds, her hand found it's way back to Lily's head and resumed petting, though she was focusing on Ori. "I've never seen that before, what was that? It must of taken so much practice." It was a very odd thing to her what he was doing, but she didn't focus on that, she focused more on the effort and the pretty colors, also on how it was cute how he was dancing, and especially, how he was able to do it in front of people.

User Image
.Puff.-Puff-|Pass|
User Image

Ori giggled at her amazement of his finger dexterity. By the clapping, he suspected she enjoyed the show, however strange as it was. This made him smile. There might have been only two things things in the world he was confident about, but he was pretty damn sure he was in a league of his own at them. "Just a skill I developed during my boredom in the War Room at home. Then one day, I combined it with these lights Father bought me to hang in my room. To get better control of them, I put them into gloves, then it was just a matter of what freakish things can my hands do?" he replied, doing a basic two handed finger roll.

"Maybe I'll show you the rest of my moves sometime? I've got a whole arsenal of weird things I can do with these things," he said pulling off his gloves carefully. Once they were off and the lights on them were turned off, he slipped the pair back into his back pocket and sat back down.

Off Of Cookies:
[Inhale]Exhale.

Invisible Shapeshifter

User Image
◢Lily Raye Nargacuga◣

Mood: Content.
With: Lots of people..

++++++++++Lily purred quietly as she found herself being petted. Her tail swayed happily back and forth. She finished her food, and set it down as Ori mentioned showing Luciana one of his talents. She wondered which one he was thinking on showing. As he got up and placed his iPod on the table, turning it on. It always amazed her to watch this particular talent. As the music played, her tail beat out the rhythm of the music without her even realizing she was doing it. She was soon entranced into watching him,

++++++++++She grinned as he finished his little show, and stopped petting her long enough to clap. She purred again, happily, when Luciana resumed her petting. She listened to the conversation, not minding that they were talking to her and she was just sitting there. The fact that she was happy indoors for once surprised her, she figured it had something to do with those she was with at the moment though. She turned her attention back to Moxie, still trying to figure out what exactly it was she was making.

User Image

└▒ L e o n a r d . V a l e n t i n e ▒┐

Location: Kitchen, the dining room doorway, back to the kitchen
Paying attention to: Everyone else, especially Ori
Trying to ignore: Everyone else, especially Ori. xD Yes, Leo is conflicted.
Thinking of: Olivia
Powers shown: Light energy blast, telekinesis

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Leonard's omelet was done quickly. He looked at his dish, satisfied. It was a good looking omelet. Gleaming yellow cheese draped over it like a cozy blanket as succulent mushrooms and fresh oriander spilled from the sides. For a moment, Leo smiled at himself. He enjoyed cooking, especially breakfast-related things. He enjoyed it so much, he would cook breakfast edibles at any given time of the day. Even in the darkening hours such as then. And whenever he succeeded in making something that looked so attractive, he felt very proud of himself. He would usually show one of his siblings and share whatever it was with them.

He grabbed his plate and a silver fork. The fork had a captivating design... as well as the plate he had served his omelet in. Both eye-filling designs reminded him of his older sister. He hadn't seen Olivia all day. The mansion was so large in structure, that he seemed to miss her each time. He wondered for a moment where she was. Thanks to her, he never really felt lonely. Olivia was always kind enough to see that her siblings were never alone. Leonard quietly stepped on the doorway. Still outside the dining room but leaving the door ajar to look at all the commotion inside. They were all still there. If he moved quietly, they would probably not notice him. They looked too into their own conversation.

Leo began to eat his omelet as his watched the light display. Feeling somewhat astonished, he watched Ori's skillful show become more and more interesting. After he was done, he watched the rest of the people clap, laugh, pet each other... Damn it. He felt so alone. And stupid for feeling alone! Leo tried to brush off the feelings and in that failing attempt he grew angry again. He scowled at all of them before he turned around and went back in the kitchen.

They were all so stupid. They were all so dumb with their laughter and smiles and intricate ice sculptures and light displays. He began to scrub the dishes he had used as he thought to himself. He scrubbed so hard, his hands grew hot and discharged a golden flash of light. Leo sighed and looked down at the mess. The dishes lay crushed on the sink in pieces.

Great... If I'm not careful I'll become as inane as them.
Leonard regreted losing control of his powers for a moment. With that, he took a quick look around, and not really noticing anybody, with a wave of his hands, the broken porcelain floated along to the trashcan, like an animal heading to their graveyard.

a i r e l l i a's Princess

Feral Friend

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Master Converter 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
                                            Without love my heart is forfeit.

Eldest Daughter of the Nargacuga FamilyWe can't go back...
                                            Dining HallWith others but speaking to Moxie"I feel nothing..." Internal SoundtrackWearing

Sahvya had been very quiet, off in the corner not really taking part in the festivities. She watched as her brother showed off and smiled a little, he really was such a card at times, especially when there was a beautiful girl around. Her eyes scanned the room and noticed the woman that was working, rather diligently on an ice sculpture. She watched as her sister enjoyed being petted by the woman that was either a demon or an elemental, she was not entirely sure which it was, and then another woman appeared.

"Lilies are quite beautiful," she said as moved to stand next to where the woman was seated at the table. Sahvya wore what looked like a military battle dress uniform. In essence it was.

"Is this seat taken?" she asked hoping that it would not be. Sahvya was fine with floating around the outskirts of the conversations but she was interested in this person. Obviously she was talented to make something so beautiful. "Sahvya Nargacuga." She said as an introduction.

No going back...Sahvya 'Yaya' Nargacuga

Quote:
OOC:

Generous Millionaire

User Image
The light crimson shade stains her hands
Her eyes strikes fear into her enemies
Her aura is that of a fearless opponent
Approach with much caution

+ M O X I E +

Location + Dining Room
Condition + Normal
Thoughts + Rude child, but Sahvya made me feel a bit better.

User Image

Moxie had shaken her head once Luciana had asked her if she wanted to eat. She was much more interested in the sculpture she was making, being sure to make it as detailed as possible, but she was distracted as Ori had been playing with the lights, showing off to Luciana. This had made her growl under her breath and glare at the boy.
"You could be more thoughtful, thanks." she said coldly, her voice far different than normal. It was fairly spiteful, but this is the attitude you get from one who makes art and is distracted by a thoughtless move. She looked at her sculpture and breathed heavily against it, her icy breath covering the small flaw.

Just then, a female in the most interesting clothing had appeared and had stated her name as well as tell her opinion on lilies. Moxie smiled a little and pulled the chair out next to her so that she may sit. "My name is Moxie. Nice to meet you Sahvya. I love your attire. Such taste and a fine eye for colour..." she said in a thoughtful tone, gazing at the outfit. Moxie had a soft spot with really well made attire as well as matching colours. It said a lot about someone.

O.G. Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
✖ ` ǝɹoʇɐʌןɐs oızǝ oןıuɐp ` ✖

User Image

"You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of."

location ⟴ somewhere above the mansion
wearing ⟴ sweet.
thoughts ⟴ clear.

Danilo left the room with sandwich in hand, leaving his sister behind. The eighteen year old wasn't sure what to do with his time, since he didn't want to socialize with anyone. Probably not even his family. He did some deft avoiding until he got outside. His sandwich was almost gone by this time. It was time to roll out. For a little while, anyway.

The air started to become erratic around him, and all of a sudden he was airborne. He wasn't sure how high he'd go, but...who cares? He went up with a large whoosh; leaves flying off trees, grass getting uprooted, dust flying everywhere. His hat almost flew off, but he held onto it until he got to the desired height. Then--

Silence.

There was the obvious rush of wind, but otherwise it was quiet. He leaned back until he was completely horizontal, and then floated on. Danilo would probably keep an eye on the mansion below, but for the most part it he was free sailing. There was so much to think about...but he didn't want to think about anything.

a i r e l l i a's Princess

Feral Friend

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Master Converter 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
                                            Without love my heart is forfeit.

Eldest Daughter of the Nargacuga FamilyWe can't go back...
                                            Dining HallWith others but speaking to Moxie"I feel nothing..." Internal SoundtrackWearing

Sahvya smiled when the other pulled the chair for her. She appreciated the gesture and took her seat. She watched the other work as Moxie complimented her attire. The white haired woman glanced down at the outfit she wore. She typically was very careful about what she wore, she was very aware of colors and the way things sat on her figure. It wouldn't do well to not look nice when it came to representing one's home to look frumpy. "Thank you," She said in response. She would admit not knowing where to go from there.

"I couldn't help but notice this work of art in progress and while I was content to just sit in the background and watch everyone eating I felt like a should come over and see it up close." She explained. Sahvya leaned in closer. Not so much that she was in the way but enough to get a closer look. "It is quite a skill to be able to make such beautiful things Miss Moxie," she said satisfied with her exploration of the flower.

"Have you met your suitor yet?" She asked kind of curious as to who she was paired with and how she felt about it. Sahvya still had no real opinion on the matter. She was here as was her duty to her family and country.

No going back...Sahvya 'Yaya' Nargacuga

Quote:
OOC:

Romantic Rogue

User Image

Luciana Ɍae ƉiabloXXX

Diablo Youngest Daughter

It was obvious just how proud Ori was of his abilities as he spoke, but he was still a bit modest by saying it was 'just a talent', as if there was nothing special about it. At least that's what Luciana picked up, she could always be wrong though. Lily appeared to of enjoyed the display as well, though since she was also enjoying Luciana's petting she could of easily confused one enjoyment for another. Moxie on the other hand didn't seem as appreciative, which made Luciana frown, but she didn't say anything, noticing the small mistake she had fixed in her sculpture she could sympathize with getting annoyed because someone aided in making her mess up. It seemed her mood changed when another neko walked over and started talking to her, obviously older than Lily so it had to be her older sister.
                                                        Though the male was quiet, she still noticed him, Leonard, when he walked in, and walked out soon after the display. It seemed something was on his mind, as if he was irritated or upset by something. Luciana was actually a bit of an empath, but only when she would be focusing on someone. If someone were off in the corner unnoticed, she would only feel their emotion if she were doing nothing herself. This did come in handy, as sometimes it could even tell her if people were lying or acting, but it would also be a negative as when people are sad she would be able to feel their pain and become sad herself. Part of her wanted to go talk to him, attempt again at being kind to him, but she felt it'd be rude to leave Ori and Lily so randomly. "I'd like that." Luciana replied to Ori with a genuine smile, nothing too special about it except that it was there and showed interest in what he was saying. After that, there was the sound of breaking from the kitchen, which startled Luciana a bit, and perked up her curiosity. "What was that? Investigation time!" The still partially hyper girl got up from her seat on the floor, looked at Ori and Lily as if expecting them to follow, before quickly running off into the kitchen to see the interesting sight of floating, but broken dishes making their way to the trash can. It was easy to assume who broke the dishes, because Leonard was the only one in the kitchen since everyone else went into the dining room. Due to her state, she did not feel so nervous about talking to him, and made her way over to him. "Are you okay?" She asked thoughtfully, trying not to babble like she was allowing herself to do before.

Outfit :.: Dress and stockings, necklace, and hair pin
        Company :.: Just Leonard now, unless Ori and Lily choose to follow. Everyone else is in the Dining room!

Out Of Control:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces